Difference: InterOpMay2011GWS (1 vs. 15)

Revision 152012-06-26 - root

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2011"

Agenda for GWS-WG sessions at Naples Interop meeting

This is the agenda for GWS sessions at the Naples Interop.

GWS 1: VOSpace 2.0 and REST Basic Profile

Session 10: Wed 18 May 11:30 - 13:00 Room B

We will discuss the current status of VOSpace 2.0 and the REST Basic Profile

11:30 MatthewGraham Status report  
11:45 DmitryMishin VAO VOSpace implementation  
12:00 PatrickDowler CADC VOSpace experiences  
12:15 AndreSchaaff CDS VOSpace implementation and toolkit  

Links:

GWS 2: UWS and Authorization

Session 15: Thurs 19 May 14:30 - 16:00 Room A

We will discuss a new iteration of UWS (see UWS Enhancement) now that it has been in the wild for a while and also decide on the IVOA roadmap for authorization (if any)

14:30 AndreSchaaff REST profile pdf
14:45 JeanChristopheMalapert REST and WADL feedback in Sitools 2 pdf
15:00 MatthewGraham Authorization discussion  
15:15 CarloMariaZwolf Enhancing UWS odp
15:30 PierreLeSidaner UWS experience at CNES/VO Paris Data Centre 2 presentations : pdf - odp
15:45 PetrSkoda VO-Korel and UWS pdf


META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="CMZ Enhancing UWS" date="1305733131" name="interopNapoli.odp" path="interopNapoli.odp" size="641294" user="PaulHarrison" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="UWS experience implementation and proposition" date="1305808874" name="normand_malapert_lesidaner_uwsIVOA2011V2.pdf" path="normand_malapert_lesidaner_uwsIVOA2011V2.pdf" size="274471" user="PierreLeSidaner" version="1.2"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="SITOOLS CNES platform UWS+data access" date="1305800269" name="SITools2-UWS.odp" path="SITools2 - UWS.odp" size="1088813" user="PierreLeSidaner" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="VO-KOREL and suggestet UWS modifications" date="1305879756" name="UWS-sess.pdf" path="UWS-sess.pdf" size="145394" user="PetrSkoda" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Feedback about REST and WADL" date="1306833529" name="SITools2-RESTandwadl.pdf" path="SITools2 - RESTandwadl.pdf" size="867776" user="AndreSchaaff" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="REST Profile document future status" date="1306834105" name="IVOA2011-Naples-REST-AS.pdf" path="IVOA2011-Naples-REST-AS.pdf" size="234536" user="AndreSchaaff" version="1.1"

Revision 142011-05-31 - AndreSchaaff

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2011"

Agenda for GWS-WG sessions at Naples Interop meeting

This is the agenda for GWS sessions at the Naples Interop.

GWS 1: VOSpace 2.0 and REST Basic Profile

Session 10: Wed 18 May 11:30 - 13:00 Room B

We will discuss the current status of VOSpace 2.0 and the REST Basic Profile

11:30 MatthewGraham Status report  
11:45 DmitryMishin VAO VOSpace implementation  
12:00 PatrickDowler CADC VOSpace experiences  
12:15 AndreSchaaff CDS VOSpace implementation and toolkit  

Links:

GWS 2: UWS and Authorization

Session 15: Thurs 19 May 14:30 - 16:00 Room A

We will discuss a new iteration of UWS (see UWS Enhancement) now that it has been in the wild for a while and also decide on the IVOA roadmap for authorization (if any)

Changed:
<
<
14:30 AndreSchaaff REST profile  
14:45 JeanChristopheMalapert REST and WADL feedback in Sitools 2  
>
>
14:30 AndreSchaaff REST profile pdf
14:45 JeanChristopheMalapert REST and WADL feedback in Sitools 2 pdf
 
15:00 MatthewGraham Authorization discussion  
Changed:
<
<
15:15 CarloMariaZwolf Enhancing UWS  
15:30 PierreLeSidaner UWS experience at CNES/VO Paris Data Centre  
15:45 PetrSkoda VO-Korel and UWS (pdf)  
>
>
15:15 CarloMariaZwolf Enhancing UWS odp
15:30 PierreLeSidaner UWS experience at CNES/VO Paris Data Centre 2 presentations : pdf - odp
15:45 PetrSkoda VO-Korel and UWS pdf
 
Deleted:
<
<

 
<--  
-->
Deleted:
<
<
 
Deleted:
<
<

 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="CMZ Enhancing UWS" date="1305733131" name="interopNapoli.odp" path="interopNapoli.odp" size="641294" user="PaulHarrison" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="UWS experience implementation and proposition" date="1305808874" name="normand_malapert_lesidaner_uwsIVOA2011V2.pdf" path="normand_malapert_lesidaner_uwsIVOA2011V2.pdf" size="274471" user="PierreLeSidaner" version="1.2"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="SITOOLS CNES platform UWS+data access" date="1305800269" name="SITools2-UWS.odp" path="SITools2 - UWS.odp" size="1088813" user="PierreLeSidaner" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="VO-KOREL and suggestet UWS modifications" date="1305879756" name="UWS-sess.pdf" path="UWS-sess.pdf" size="145394" user="PetrSkoda" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Feedback about REST and WADL" date="1306833529" name="SITools2-RESTandwadl.pdf" path="SITools2 - RESTandwadl.pdf" size="867776" user="AndreSchaaff" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="REST Profile document future status" date="1306834105" name="IVOA2011-Naples-REST-AS.pdf" path="IVOA2011-Naples-REST-AS.pdf" size="234536" user="AndreSchaaff" version="1.1"
 

Revision 132011-05-20 - PetrSkoda

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2011"

Agenda for GWS-WG sessions at Naples Interop meeting

This is the agenda for GWS sessions at the Naples Interop.

GWS 1: VOSpace 2.0 and REST Basic Profile

Session 10: Wed 18 May 11:30 - 13:00 Room B

We will discuss the current status of VOSpace 2.0 and the REST Basic Profile

11:30 MatthewGraham Status report  
11:45 DmitryMishin VAO VOSpace implementation  
12:00 PatrickDowler CADC VOSpace experiences  
12:15 AndreSchaaff CDS VOSpace implementation and toolkit  

Links:

GWS 2: UWS and Authorization

Session 15: Thurs 19 May 14:30 - 16:00 Room A

We will discuss a new iteration of UWS (see UWS Enhancement) now that it has been in the wild for a while and also decide on the IVOA roadmap for authorization (if any)

14:30 AndreSchaaff REST profile  
14:45 JeanChristopheMalapert REST and WADL feedback in Sitools 2  
15:00 MatthewGraham Authorization discussion  
15:15 CarloMariaZwolf Enhancing UWS  
15:30 PierreLeSidaner UWS experience at CNES/VO Paris Data Centre  
Changed:
<
<
15:45 PetrSkoda VO-Korel and UWS  
>
>
15:45 PetrSkoda VO-Korel and UWS (pdf)  
 


<--  
-->

Added:
>
>
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="CMZ Enhancing UWS" date="1305733131" name="interopNapoli.odp" path="interopNapoli.odp" size="641294" user="PaulHarrison" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="UWS experience implementation and proposition" date="1305808874" name="normand_malapert_lesidaner_uwsIVOA2011V2.pdf" path="normand_malapert_lesidaner_uwsIVOA2011V2.pdf" size="274471" user="PierreLeSidaner" version="1.2"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="SITOOLS CNES platform UWS+data access" date="1305800269" name="SITools2-UWS.odp" path="SITools2 - UWS.odp" size="1088813" user="PierreLeSidaner" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="VO-KOREL and suggestet UWS modifications" date="1305879756" name="UWS-sess.pdf" path="UWS-sess.pdf" size="145394" user="PetrSkoda" version="1.1"
 

Revision 122011-05-19 - PierreLeSidaner

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2011"

Agenda for GWS-WG sessions at Naples Interop meeting

This is the agenda for GWS sessions at the Naples Interop.

GWS 1: VOSpace 2.0 and REST Basic Profile

Session 10: Wed 18 May 11:30 - 13:00 Room B

We will discuss the current status of VOSpace 2.0 and the REST Basic Profile

11:30 MatthewGraham Status report  
11:45 DmitryMishin VAO VOSpace implementation  
12:00 PatrickDowler CADC VOSpace experiences  
12:15 AndreSchaaff CDS VOSpace implementation and toolkit  

Links:

GWS 2: UWS and Authorization

Session 15: Thurs 19 May 14:30 - 16:00 Room A

We will discuss a new iteration of UWS (see UWS Enhancement) now that it has been in the wild for a while and also decide on the IVOA roadmap for authorization (if any)

14:30 AndreSchaaff REST profile  
14:45 JeanChristopheMalapert REST and WADL feedback in Sitools 2  
15:00 MatthewGraham Authorization discussion  
15:15 CarloMariaZwolf Enhancing UWS  
15:30 PierreLeSidaner UWS experience at CNES/VO Paris Data Centre  
15:45 PetrSkoda VO-Korel and UWS  


<--  
-->

Added:
>
>
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="CMZ Enhancing UWS" date="1305733131" name="interopNapoli.odp" path="interopNapoli.odp" size="641294" user="PaulHarrison" version="1.1"
Changed:
<
<
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="UWS experience implementation and proposition" date="1305781548" name="normand_malapert_lesidaner_uwsIVOA2011V2.pdf" path="normand_malapert_lesidaner_uwsIVOA2011V2.pdf" size="264733" user="PierreLeSidaner" version="1.1"
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="UWS experience implementation and proposition" date="1305808874" name="normand_malapert_lesidaner_uwsIVOA2011V2.pdf" path="normand_malapert_lesidaner_uwsIVOA2011V2.pdf" size="274471" user="PierreLeSidaner" version="1.2"
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="SITOOLS CNES platform UWS+data access" date="1305800269" name="SITools2-UWS.odp" path="SITools2 - UWS.odp" size="1088813" user="PierreLeSidaner" version="1.1"

Revision 112011-05-19 - PierreLeSidaner

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2011"

Agenda for GWS-WG sessions at Naples Interop meeting

This is the agenda for GWS sessions at the Naples Interop.

GWS 1: VOSpace 2.0 and REST Basic Profile

Session 10: Wed 18 May 11:30 - 13:00 Room B

We will discuss the current status of VOSpace 2.0 and the REST Basic Profile

11:30 MatthewGraham Status report  
11:45 DmitryMishin VAO VOSpace implementation  
12:00 PatrickDowler CADC VOSpace experiences  
12:15 AndreSchaaff CDS VOSpace implementation and toolkit  

Links:

GWS 2: UWS and Authorization

Session 15: Thurs 19 May 14:30 - 16:00 Room A

We will discuss a new iteration of UWS (see UWS Enhancement) now that it has been in the wild for a while and also decide on the IVOA roadmap for authorization (if any)

14:30 AndreSchaaff REST profile  
14:45 JeanChristopheMalapert REST and WADL feedback in Sitools 2  
15:00 MatthewGraham Authorization discussion  
15:15 CarloMariaZwolf Enhancing UWS  
15:30 PierreLeSidaner UWS experience at CNES/VO Paris Data Centre  
15:45 PetrSkoda VO-Korel and UWS  


<--  
-->

Added:
>
>

 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="CMZ Enhancing UWS" date="1305733131" name="interopNapoli.odp" path="interopNapoli.odp" size="641294" user="PaulHarrison" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="UWS experience implementation and proposition" date="1305781548" name="normand_malapert_lesidaner_uwsIVOA2011V2.pdf" path="normand_malapert_lesidaner_uwsIVOA2011V2.pdf" size="264733" user="PierreLeSidaner" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="SITOOLS CNES platform UWS+data access" date="1305800269" name="SITools2-UWS.odp" path="SITools2 - UWS.odp" size="1088813" user="PierreLeSidaner" version="1.1"
 

Revision 102011-05-19 - PierreLeSidaner

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2011"

Agenda for GWS-WG sessions at Naples Interop meeting

This is the agenda for GWS sessions at the Naples Interop.

GWS 1: VOSpace 2.0 and REST Basic Profile

Session 10: Wed 18 May 11:30 - 13:00 Room B

We will discuss the current status of VOSpace 2.0 and the REST Basic Profile

11:30 MatthewGraham Status report  
11:45 DmitryMishin VAO VOSpace implementation  
12:00 PatrickDowler CADC VOSpace experiences  
12:15 AndreSchaaff CDS VOSpace implementation and toolkit  

Links:

GWS 2: UWS and Authorization

Session 15: Thurs 19 May 14:30 - 16:00 Room A

We will discuss a new iteration of UWS (see UWS Enhancement) now that it has been in the wild for a while and also decide on the IVOA roadmap for authorization (if any)

14:30 AndreSchaaff REST profile  
14:45 JeanChristopheMalapert REST and WADL feedback in Sitools 2  
15:00 MatthewGraham Authorization discussion  
15:15 CarloMariaZwolf Enhancing UWS  
15:30 PierreLeSidaner UWS experience at CNES/VO Paris Data Centre  
15:45 PetrSkoda VO-Korel and UWS  


<--  
-->
Added:
>
>
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="CMZ Enhancing UWS" date="1305733131" name="interopNapoli.odp" path="interopNapoli.odp" size="641294" user="PaulHarrison" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="UWS experience implementation and proposition" date="1305781548" name="normand_malapert_lesidaner_uwsIVOA2011V2.pdf" path="normand_malapert_lesidaner_uwsIVOA2011V2.pdf" size="264733" user="PierreLeSidaner" version="1.1"
 

Revision 92011-05-18 - PaulHarrison

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2011"

Agenda for GWS-WG sessions at Naples Interop meeting

This is the agenda for GWS sessions at the Naples Interop.

GWS 1: VOSpace 2.0 and REST Basic Profile

Session 10: Wed 18 May 11:30 - 13:00 Room B

We will discuss the current status of VOSpace 2.0 and the REST Basic Profile

11:30 MatthewGraham Status report  
11:45 DmitryMishin VAO VOSpace implementation  
12:00 PatrickDowler CADC VOSpace experiences  
12:15 AndreSchaaff CDS VOSpace implementation and toolkit  

Links:

GWS 2: UWS and Authorization

Session 15: Thurs 19 May 14:30 - 16:00 Room A

We will discuss a new iteration of UWS (see UWS Enhancement) now that it has been in the wild for a while and also decide on the IVOA roadmap for authorization (if any)

14:30 AndreSchaaff REST profile  
14:45 JeanChristopheMalapert REST and WADL feedback in Sitools 2  
15:00 MatthewGraham Authorization discussion  
15:15 CarloMariaZwolf Enhancing UWS  
15:30 PierreLeSidaner UWS experience at CNES/VO Paris Data Centre  
15:45 PetrSkoda VO-Korel and UWS  


<--  
-->
Added:
>
>
 
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="CMZ Enhancing UWS" date="1305733131" name="interopNapoli.odp" path="interopNapoli.odp" size="641294" user="PaulHarrison" version="1.1"
 

Revision 82011-05-18 - MatthewGraham

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2011"

Agenda for GWS-WG sessions at Naples Interop meeting

This is the agenda for GWS sessions at the Naples Interop.

GWS 1: VOSpace 2.0 and REST Basic Profile

Session 10: Wed 18 May 11:30 - 13:00 Room B

We will discuss the current status of VOSpace 2.0 and the REST Basic Profile

11:30 MatthewGraham Status report  
11:45 DmitryMishin VAO VOSpace implementation  
12:00 PatrickDowler CADC VOSpace experiences  
12:15 AndreSchaaff CDS VOSpace implementation and toolkit  
Deleted:
<
<
12:30 AndreSchaaff REST profile  
12:45 JeanChristopheMalapert REST and WADL feedback in Sitools 2  
  Links:

GWS 2: UWS and Authorization

Session 15: Thurs 19 May 14:30 - 16:00 Room A

We will discuss a new iteration of UWS (see UWS Enhancement) now that it has been in the wild for a while and also decide on the IVOA roadmap for authorization (if any)

Changed:
<
<
14:30 CarloMariaZwolf Enhancing UWS  
14:45 PetrSkoda VO-Korel and UWS  
15:00 PierreLeSidaner UWS experience at CNES/VO Paris Data Centre  
15:30 MatthewGraham Authorization discussion  
>
>
14:30 AndreSchaaff REST profile  
14:45 JeanChristopheMalapert REST and WADL feedback in Sitools 2  
15:00 MatthewGraham Authorization discussion  
15:15 CarloMariaZwolf Enhancing UWS  
Added:
>
>
15:30 PierreLeSidaner UWS experience at CNES/VO Paris Data Centre  
15:45 PetrSkoda VO-Korel and UWS  
 


<--  
-->

Revision 72011-05-18 - AndreSchaaff

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2011"

Agenda for GWS-WG sessions at Naples Interop meeting

This is the agenda for GWS sessions at the Naples Interop.

GWS 1: VOSpace 2.0 and REST Basic Profile

Session 10: Wed 18 May 11:30 - 13:00 Room B

We will discuss the current status of VOSpace 2.0 and the REST Basic Profile

11:30 MatthewGraham Status report  
11:45 DmitryMishin VAO VOSpace implementation  
12:00 PatrickDowler CADC VOSpace experiences  
Changed:
<
<
12:15 AndreSchaaff CDS VOSpace implementation  
>
>
12:15 AndreSchaaff CDS VOSpace implementation and toolkit  
 
12:30 AndreSchaaff REST profile  
12:45 JeanChristopheMalapert REST and WADL feedback in Sitools 2  

Links:

GWS 2: UWS and Authorization

Session 15: Thurs 19 May 14:30 - 16:00 Room A

We will discuss a new iteration of UWS (see UWS Enhancement) now that it has been in the wild for a while and also decide on the IVOA roadmap for authorization (if any)

14:30 CarloMariaZwolf Enhancing UWS  
14:45 PetrSkoda VO-Korel and UWS  
15:00 PierreLeSidaner UWS experience at CNES/VO Paris Data Centre  
15:30 MatthewGraham Authorization discussion  


<--  
-->

Revision 62011-05-18 - AndreSchaaff

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2011"

Agenda for GWS-WG sessions at Naples Interop meeting

This is the agenda for GWS sessions at the Naples Interop.

GWS 1: VOSpace 2.0 and REST Basic Profile

Session 10: Wed 18 May 11:30 - 13:00 Room B

We will discuss the current status of VOSpace 2.0 and the REST Basic Profile

11:30 MatthewGraham Status report  
11:45 DmitryMishin VAO VOSpace implementation  
12:00 PatrickDowler CADC VOSpace experiences  
12:15 AndreSchaaff CDS VOSpace implementation  
12:30 AndreSchaaff REST profile  
Changed:
<
<
12:45 JeanChristopheMalapert REST and WADL feedback  
>
>
12:45 JeanChristopheMalapert REST and WADL feedback in Sitools 2  
  Links:

GWS 2: UWS and Authorization

Session 15: Thurs 19 May 14:30 - 16:00 Room A

We will discuss a new iteration of UWS (see UWS Enhancement) now that it has been in the wild for a while and also decide on the IVOA roadmap for authorization (if any)

14:30 CarloMariaZwolf Enhancing UWS  
14:45 PetrSkoda VO-Korel and UWS  
15:00 PierreLeSidaner UWS experience at CNES/VO Paris Data Centre  
15:30 MatthewGraham Authorization discussion  


<--  
-->

Revision 52011-05-18 - AndreSchaaff

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2011"

Agenda for GWS-WG sessions at Naples Interop meeting

This is the agenda for GWS sessions at the Naples Interop.

GWS 1: VOSpace 2.0 and REST Basic Profile

Session 10: Wed 18 May 11:30 - 13:00 Room B

We will discuss the current status of VOSpace 2.0 and the REST Basic Profile

11:30 MatthewGraham Status report  
11:45 DmitryMishin VAO VOSpace implementation  
12:00 PatrickDowler CADC VOSpace experiences  
12:15 AndreSchaaff CDS VOSpace implementation  
12:30 AndreSchaaff REST profile  
Added:
>
>
12:45 JeanChristopheMalapert REST and WADL feedback  
  Links:

GWS 2: UWS and Authorization

Session 15: Thurs 19 May 14:30 - 16:00 Room A

We will discuss a new iteration of UWS (see UWS Enhancement) now that it has been in the wild for a while and also decide on the IVOA roadmap for authorization (if any)

14:30 CarloMariaZwolf Enhancing UWS  
14:45 PetrSkoda VO-Korel and UWS  
15:00 PierreLeSidaner UWS experience at CNES/VO Paris Data Centre  
15:30 MatthewGraham Authorization discussion  


<--  
-->

Revision 42011-05-16 - MatthewGraham

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2011"

Agenda for GWS-WG sessions at Naples Interop meeting

This is the agenda for GWS sessions at the Naples Interop.

GWS 1: VOSpace 2.0 and REST Basic Profile

Session 10: Wed 18 May 11:30 - 13:00 Room B

We will discuss the current status of VOSpace 2.0 and the REST Basic Profile

11:30 MatthewGraham Status report  
Changed:
<
<
11:50 DmitryMishin VAO VOSpace implementation  
12:10 AndreSchaaff CDS VOSpace implementation  
12:30 AndreSchaaff REST profile  
>
>
11:45 DmitryMishin VAO VOSpace implementation  
12:00 PatrickDowler CADC VOSpace experiences  
12:15 AndreSchaaff CDS VOSpace implementation  
Added:
>
>
12:30 AndreSchaaff REST profile  
  Links:

GWS 2: UWS and Authorization

Session 15: Thurs 19 May 14:30 - 16:00 Room A

We will discuss a new iteration of UWS (see UWS Enhancement) now that it has been in the wild for a while and also decide on the IVOA roadmap for authorization (if any)

14:30 CarloMariaZwolf Enhancing UWS  
14:45 PetrSkoda VO-Korel and UWS  
15:00 PierreLeSidaner UWS experience at CNES/VO Paris Data Centre  
15:30 MatthewGraham Authorization discussion  


<--  
-->

Revision 32011-05-15 - MatthewGraham

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2011"

Agenda for GWS-WG sessions at Naples Interop meeting

This is the agenda for GWS sessions at the Naples Interop.

GWS 1: VOSpace 2.0 and REST Basic Profile

Session 10: Wed 18 May 11:30 - 13:00 Room B

We will discuss the current status of VOSpace 2.0 and the REST Basic Profile

11:30 MatthewGraham Status report  
11:50 DmitryMishin VAO VOSpace implementation  
12:10 AndreSchaaff CDS VOSpace implementation  
12:30 AndreSchaaff REST profile  

Links:

GWS 2: UWS and Authorization

Session 15: Thurs 19 May 14:30 - 16:00 Room A

We will discuss a new iteration of UWS (see UWS Enhancement) now that it has been in the wild for a while and also decide on the IVOA roadmap for authorization (if any)

14:30 CarloMariaZwolf Enhancing UWS  
Changed:
<
<
15:15 MatthewGraham Authorization discussion  
>
>
14:45 PetrSkoda VO-Korel and UWS  
Added:
>
>
15:00 PierreLeSidaner UWS experience at CNES/VO Paris Data Centre  
15:30 MatthewGraham Authorization discussion  
 


<--  
-->

Revision 22011-05-13 - PaulHarrison

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2011"

Agenda for GWS-WG sessions at Naples Interop meeting

This is the agenda for GWS sessions at the Naples Interop.

GWS 1: VOSpace 2.0 and REST Basic Profile

Session 10: Wed 18 May 11:30 - 13:00 Room B

We will discuss the current status of VOSpace 2.0 and the REST Basic Profile

11:30 MatthewGraham Status report  
11:50 DmitryMishin VAO VOSpace implementation  
12:10 AndreSchaaff CDS VOSpace implementation  
12:30 AndreSchaaff REST profile  

Links:

GWS 2: UWS and Authorization

Session 15: Thurs 19 May 14:30 - 16:00 Room A

Changed:
<
<
We will discuss a new iteration of UWS now that it has been in the wild for a while and also decide on the IVOA roadmap for authorization (if any)
>
>
We will discuss a new iteration of UWS (see UWS Enhancement) now that it has been in the wild for a while and also decide on the IVOA roadmap for authorization (if any)
 
14:30 CarloMariaZwolf Enhancing UWS  
15:15 MatthewGraham Authorization discussion  


<--  
-->

Revision 12011-05-02 - MatthewGraham

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2011"

Agenda for GWS-WG sessions at Naples Interop meeting

This is the agenda for GWS sessions at the Naples Interop.

GWS 1: VOSpace 2.0 and REST Basic Profile

Session 10: Wed 18 May 11:30 - 13:00 Room B

We will discuss the current status of VOSpace 2.0 and the REST Basic Profile

11:30 MatthewGraham Status report  
11:50 DmitryMishin VAO VOSpace implementation  
12:10 AndreSchaaff CDS VOSpace implementation  
12:30 AndreSchaaff REST profile  

Links:

GWS 2: UWS and Authorization

Session 15: Thurs 19 May 14:30 - 16:00 Room A

We will discuss a new iteration of UWS now that it has been in the wild for a while and also decide on the IVOA roadmap for authorization (if any)

14:30 CarloMariaZwolf Enhancing UWS  
15:15 MatthewGraham Authorization discussion  


<--  
-->
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by Perl This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © 2008-2022 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback