Difference: InterOpMay2012VOEvent (1 vs. 3)

Revision 32012-06-26 - root

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2012"

Agenda for VOEvent sessions at Urbana Interop meeting

This is the agenda for VOEvent sessions at the Urbana Interop.

VOEvent

Session 16: Thurs 24 May 16:00 - 17:30 Room 1040

We will discuss the current status of VOEventNet including the usage of VOEvent 2.0, TCV and digital signatures. We will review the VOEvent registry extension schema, transport protocols and items for upcoming meetings and conferences.

16:00 MatthewGraham Status report  
    VOEventRegExt  
    Transport protocols  
    Forthcoming conferences  

Links:


META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1337901430" name="Urbana-VOEventRegExt.ppt" path="Urbana-VOEventRegExt.ppt" size="371712" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1337901464" name="Urbana-VOEvent.ppt" path="Urbana-VOEvent.ppt" size="527360" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"

Revision 22012-05-24 - MatthewGraham

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2012"

Agenda for VOEvent sessions at Urbana Interop meeting

This is the agenda for VOEvent sessions at the Urbana Interop.

VOEvent

Session 16: Thurs 24 May 16:00 - 17:30 Room 1040

We will discuss the current status of VOEventNet including the usage of VOEvent 2.0, TCV and digital signatures. We will review the VOEvent registry extension schema, transport protocols and items for upcoming meetings and conferences.

16:00 MatthewGraham Status report  
    VOEventRegExt  
    Transport protocols  
    Forthcoming conferences  

Links:


<--  
-->
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1337901430" name="Urbana-VOEventRegExt.ppt" path="Urbana-VOEventRegExt.ppt" size="371712" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1337901464" name="Urbana-VOEvent.ppt" path="Urbana-VOEvent.ppt" size="527360" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
 

Revision 12012-05-23 - MatthewGraham

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2012"

Agenda for VOEvent sessions at Urbana Interop meeting

This is the agenda for VOEvent sessions at the Urbana Interop.

VOEvent

Session 16: Thurs 24 May 16:00 - 17:30 Room 1040

We will discuss the current status of VOEventNet including the usage of VOEvent 2.0, TCV and digital signatures. We will review the VOEvent registry extension schema, transport protocols and items for upcoming meetings and conferences.

16:00 MatthewGraham Status report  
    VOEventRegExt  
    Transport protocols  
    Forthcoming conferences  

Links:


<--  
-->
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by Perl This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © 2008-2022 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback