Difference: InterOpMay2013TCG (1 vs. 24)

Revision 242021-04-13 - GiuliaIafrate

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2013"

IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting

May 12, 2013 - Heidelberg, Germany



Local Arrangements

The meeting will be held in room 106 in the old Physics building, Philosophenweg 12 (Map)

Coffee/tea breaks and lunch TBD.

Meeting Minutes and Actions

Notes and actions from the meeting can be found here.

Meeting Agenda

Time Topic Notes
09:30–09:45 Welcome, Logistics, Meeting Objectives  
09:45–10:00 Review of action items from Feb 26 telecon Minutes
09:45–10:30 Status of Standards in REC process  
  • SimpleDALRegExt 1.0 – Gretchen  
Changed:
<
<
  • PhotDM 1.0 – Jesus  
>
>
  • PhotDMv1-1 1.0 – Jesus  
 
  • VOUnits 1.0 – Norman  
  • DALI 1.0 – Pat  
  • VOTable 1.3 – Mark T  
10:30–10:45 Break (15')
10:45–12:30 Status of standards impacting various WG/IG  
  • Utypes 1.0
  • Summary of Tiger Team documents – Matthew
  • Presentation of UTYPES WD – Omar
  • Discussion

Tiger Team Page

UTypesHeidelberg.pdf


UtypesInActionHeidelberg.pdf

  • proposed Filter Profile Service - Pat  
  • Other Topics???  
12:30–14:00 Lunch
14:00–15:30 General TCG discussions  
  • Review of Publishing Data in the VO page Ref. IVOA Action FM38-5
  • Discussion WG/IG participation in Focus Sessions – Mark A  
  • September 3-day InterOp discussion – Séverin  
  • IVOA Roadmap for 2013 – Matthew  
  • What to do about Notes being used as de-facto standards? – Françoise  
  • Summaries of the charges to WG/IG  
  • Update of IVOA Architecture – Séverin  
  • Other Topics???  
15.30–16.00 Break
16.00–18.00 Exec meeting  

Participants

Name WG/IG Present
Séverin TCG Y
Matthew TCG & Time Domain Y
Mark T Apps Y
Pierre F Apps Y
Pat DAL Y
Mike DAL Y
Jesus DM Y
Omar DM  
Andreas GWS  
André GWS Y
Gretchen Registry  
Pierre LS Registry Y
Norman Semantics Y
Mireille Semantics  
Alberto DCP Y
Françoise DCP & SP Y
Massimo Education Y
Sudhanshu Education  
George KDD  
Franck Theory Y
Rick Theory  
Matthew Time Domain  
John Time Domain after lunch
Ajit Exec  
David Exec  
Mark A CSP Y

<--

-->-->

META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="UTypesHeidelberg.pdf" attr="" comment="UTYPEs WD presentation" date="1368367425" name="UTypesHeidelberg.pdf" path="UTypesHeidelberg.pdf" size="1964061" user="OmarLaurino" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="UtypesInActionHeidelberg.pdf" attr="" comment="Basic test with new uTypes proposal" date="1368371370" name="UtypesInActionHeidelberg.pdf" path="UtypesInActionHeidelberg.pdf" size="338971" user="PierreFernique" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="2013-05-12_TCG_Minutes.pdf" attr="h" comment="" date="1369170207" name="2013-05-12_TCG_Minutes.pdf" path="2013-05-12_TCG_Minutes.pdf" size="138169" user="SeverinGaudet" version="3"

Revision 232013-05-21 - SeverinGaudet

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2013"

IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting

May 12, 2013 - Heidelberg, Germany



Local Arrangements

The meeting will be held in room 106 in the old Physics building, Philosophenweg 12 (Map)

Coffee/tea breaks and lunch TBD.

Meeting Minutes and Actions

Notes and actions from the meeting can be found here.

Meeting Agenda

Time Topic Notes
09:30–09:45 Welcome, Logistics, Meeting Objectives  
09:45–10:00 Review of action items from Feb 26 telecon Minutes
09:45–10:30 Status of Standards in REC process  
  • SimpleDALRegExt 1.0 – Gretchen  
  • PhotDM 1.0 – Jesus  
  • VOUnits 1.0 – Norman  
  • DALI 1.0 – Pat  
  • VOTable 1.3 – Mark T  
10:30–10:45 Break (15')
10:45–12:30 Status of standards impacting various WG/IG  
  • Utypes 1.0
  • Summary of Tiger Team documents – Matthew
  • Presentation of UTYPES WD – Omar
  • Discussion

Tiger Team Page

UTypesHeidelberg.pdf


UtypesInActionHeidelberg.pdf

  • proposed Filter Profile Service - Pat  
  • Other Topics???  
12:30–14:00 Lunch
14:00–15:30 General TCG discussions  
  • Review of Publishing Data in the VO page Ref. IVOA Action FM38-5
  • Discussion WG/IG participation in Focus Sessions – Mark A  
  • September 3-day InterOp discussion – Séverin  
  • IVOA Roadmap for 2013 – Matthew  
  • What to do about Notes being used as de-facto standards? – Françoise  
  • Summaries of the charges to WG/IG  
  • Update of IVOA Architecture – Séverin  
  • Other Topics???  
15.30–16.00 Break
16.00–18.00 Exec meeting  

Participants

Name WG/IG Present
Séverin TCG Y
Matthew TCG & Time Domain Y
Mark T Apps Y
Pierre F Apps Y
Pat DAL Y
Mike DAL Y
Jesus DM Y
Omar DM  
Andreas GWS  
André GWS Y
Gretchen Registry  
Pierre LS Registry Y
Norman Semantics Y
Mireille Semantics  
Alberto DCP Y
Françoise DCP & SP Y
Massimo Education Y
Sudhanshu Education  
George KDD  
Franck Theory Y
Rick Theory  
Matthew Time Domain  
John Time Domain after lunch
Ajit Exec  
David Exec  
Mark A CSP Y

<--

-->-->

META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="UTypesHeidelberg.pdf" attr="" comment="UTYPEs WD presentation" date="1368367425" name="UTypesHeidelberg.pdf" path="UTypesHeidelberg.pdf" size="1964061" user="OmarLaurino" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="UtypesInActionHeidelberg.pdf" attr="" comment="Basic test with new uTypes proposal" date="1368371370" name="UtypesInActionHeidelberg.pdf" path="UtypesInActionHeidelberg.pdf" size="338971" user="PierreFernique" version="1"
Changed:
<
<
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="2013-05-12_TCG_Minutes.pdf" attr="h" comment="" date="1368861435" name="2013-05-12_TCG_Minutes.pdf" path="2013-05-12_TCG_Minutes.pdf" size="138383" user="SeverinGaudet" version="1"
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="2013-05-12_TCG_Minutes.pdf" attr="h" comment="" date="1369170207" name="2013-05-12_TCG_Minutes.pdf" path="2013-05-12_TCG_Minutes.pdf" size="138169" user="SeverinGaudet" version="3"
 

Revision 222013-05-18 - SeverinGaudet

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2013"

IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting

May 12, 2013 - Heidelberg, Germany



Local Arrangements

The meeting will be held in room 106 in the old Physics building, Philosophenweg 12 (Map)

Coffee/tea breaks and lunch TBD.

Meeting Minutes and Actions

Changed:
<
<
Notes and actions from the meeting can be found here.
>
>
Notes and actions from the meeting can be found here.
 
Added:
>
>
 

Meeting Agenda

Time Topic Notes
09:30–09:45 Welcome, Logistics, Meeting Objectives  
09:45–10:00 Review of action items from Feb 26 telecon Minutes
09:45–10:30 Status of Standards in REC process  
  • SimpleDALRegExt 1.0 – Gretchen  
  • PhotDM 1.0 – Jesus  
  • VOUnits 1.0 – Norman  
  • DALI 1.0 – Pat  
  • VOTable 1.3 – Mark T  
10:30–10:45 Break (15')
10:45–12:30 Status of standards impacting various WG/IG  
  • Utypes 1.0
  • Summary of Tiger Team documents – Matthew
  • Presentation of UTYPES WD – Omar
  • Discussion

Tiger Team Page

UTypesHeidelberg.pdf


UtypesInActionHeidelberg.pdf

  • proposed Filter Profile Service - Pat  
  • Other Topics???  
12:30–14:00 Lunch
14:00–15:30 General TCG discussions  
  • Review of Publishing Data in the VO page Ref. IVOA Action FM38-5
  • Discussion WG/IG participation in Focus Sessions – Mark A  
  • September 3-day InterOp discussion – Séverin  
  • IVOA Roadmap for 2013 – Matthew  
  • What to do about Notes being used as de-facto standards? – Françoise  
  • Summaries of the charges to WG/IG  
  • Update of IVOA Architecture – Séverin  
  • Other Topics???  
15.30–16.00 Break
16.00–18.00 Exec meeting  

Participants

Name WG/IG Present
Séverin TCG Y
Matthew TCG & Time Domain Y
Mark T Apps Y
Pierre F Apps Y
Pat DAL Y
Mike DAL Y
Jesus DM Y
Omar DM  
Andreas GWS  
André GWS Y
Gretchen Registry  
Pierre LS Registry Y
Norman Semantics Y
Mireille Semantics  
Alberto DCP Y
Françoise DCP & SP Y
Massimo Education Y
Sudhanshu Education  
George KDD  
Franck Theory Y
Rick Theory  
Matthew Time Domain  
John Time Domain after lunch
Ajit Exec  
David Exec  
Mark A CSP Y

<--

-->-->
Added:
>
>
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="UTypesHeidelberg.pdf" attr="" comment="UTYPEs WD presentation" date="1368367425" name="UTypesHeidelberg.pdf" path="UTypesHeidelberg.pdf" size="1964061" user="OmarLaurino" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="UtypesInActionHeidelberg.pdf" attr="" comment="Basic test with new uTypes proposal" date="1368371370" name="UtypesInActionHeidelberg.pdf" path="UtypesInActionHeidelberg.pdf" size="338971" user="PierreFernique" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="2013-05-12_TCG_Minutes.pdf" attr="h" comment="" date="1368861435" name="2013-05-12_TCG_Minutes.pdf" path="2013-05-12_TCG_Minutes.pdf" size="138383" user="SeverinGaudet" version="1"
 

Revision 212013-05-12 - PierreFernique

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2013"

IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting

May 12, 2013 - Heidelberg, Germany



Local Arrangements

The meeting will be held in room 106 in the old Physics building, Philosophenweg 12 (Map)

Coffee/tea breaks and lunch TBD.

Meeting Minutes and Actions

Notes and actions from the meeting can be found here.

Meeting Agenda

Time Topic Notes
09:30–09:45 Welcome, Logistics, Meeting Objectives  
09:45–10:00 Review of action items from Feb 26 telecon Minutes
09:45–10:30 Status of Standards in REC process  
  • SimpleDALRegExt 1.0 – Gretchen  
  • PhotDM 1.0 – Jesus  
  • VOUnits 1.0 – Norman  
  • DALI 1.0 – Pat  
  • VOTable 1.3 – Mark T  
10:30–10:45 Break (15')
10:45–12:30 Status of standards impacting various WG/IG  
Changed:
<
<
  • Utypes 1.0
  • Summary of Tiger Team documents – Matthew
  • Presentation of UTYPES WD – Omar
  • Discussion

Tiger Team Page

UTypesHeidelberg.pdf

>
>
  • Utypes 1.0
  • Summary of Tiger Team documents – Matthew
  • Presentation of UTYPES WD – Omar
  • Discussion

Tiger Team Page

UTypesHeidelberg.pdf


UtypesInActionHeidelberg.pdf

 
  • proposed Filter Profile Service - Pat  
  • Other Topics???  
12:30–14:00 Lunch
14:00–15:30 General TCG discussions  
  • Review of Publishing Data in the VO page Ref. IVOA Action FM38-5
  • Discussion WG/IG participation in Focus Sessions – Mark A  
  • September 3-day InterOp discussion – Séverin  
  • IVOA Roadmap for 2013 – Matthew  
  • What to do about Notes being used as de-facto standards? – Françoise  
  • Summaries of the charges to WG/IG  
  • Update of IVOA Architecture – Séverin  
  • Other Topics???  
15.30–16.00 Break
16.00–18.00 Exec meeting  

Participants

Name WG/IG Present
Séverin TCG Y
Matthew TCG & Time Domain Y
Mark T Apps Y
Pierre F Apps Y
Pat DAL Y
Mike DAL Y
Jesus DM Y
Omar DM  
Andreas GWS  
André GWS Y
Gretchen Registry  
Pierre LS Registry Y
Norman Semantics Y
Mireille Semantics  
Alberto DCP Y
Françoise DCP & SP Y
Massimo Education Y
Sudhanshu Education  
George KDD  
Franck Theory Y
Rick Theory  
Matthew Time Domain  
John Time Domain after lunch
Ajit Exec  
David Exec  
Mark A CSP Y
Changed:
<
<
<--

-->-->
>
>
<--

-->-->
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="UTypesHeidelberg.pdf" attr="" comment="UTYPEs WD presentation" date="1368367425" name="UTypesHeidelberg.pdf" path="UTypesHeidelberg.pdf" size="1964061" user="OmarLaurino" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="UtypesInActionHeidelberg.pdf" attr="" comment="Basic test with new uTypes proposal" date="1368371370" name="UtypesInActionHeidelberg.pdf" path="UtypesInActionHeidelberg.pdf" size="338971" user="PierreFernique" version="1"
 

Revision 202013-05-12 - OmarLaurino

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2013"

IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting

May 12, 2013 - Heidelberg, Germany



Local Arrangements

The meeting will be held in room 106 in the old Physics building, Philosophenweg 12 (Map)

Coffee/tea breaks and lunch TBD.

Meeting Minutes and Actions

Notes and actions from the meeting can be found here.

Meeting Agenda

Time Topic Notes
09:30–09:45 Welcome, Logistics, Meeting Objectives  
09:45–10:00 Review of action items from Feb 26 telecon Minutes
09:45–10:30 Status of Standards in REC process  
  • SimpleDALRegExt 1.0 – Gretchen  
  • PhotDM 1.0 – Jesus  
  • VOUnits 1.0 – Norman  
  • DALI 1.0 – Pat  
  • VOTable 1.3 – Mark T  
10:30–10:45 Break (15')
10:45–12:30 Status of standards impacting various WG/IG  
Changed:
<
<
  • Utypes 1.0
  • Summary of Tiger Team documents – Matthew
  • Presentation of UTYPES WD – Omar
  • Discussion
Tiger Team Page
>
>
  • Utypes 1.0
  • Summary of Tiger Team documents – Matthew
  • Presentation of UTYPES WD – Omar
  • Discussion

Tiger Team Page

UTypesHeidelberg.pdf

 
  • proposed Filter Profile Service - Pat  
  • Other Topics???  
12:30–14:00 Lunch
14:00–15:30 General TCG discussions  
  • Review of Publishing Data in the VO page Ref. IVOA Action FM38-5
  • Discussion WG/IG participation in Focus Sessions – Mark A  
  • September 3-day InterOp discussion – Séverin  
  • IVOA Roadmap for 2013 – Matthew  
  • What to do about Notes being used as de-facto standards? – Françoise  
  • Summaries of the charges to WG/IG  
  • Update of IVOA Architecture – Séverin  
  • Other Topics???  
15.30–16.00 Break
16.00–18.00 Exec meeting  

Participants

Name WG/IG Present
Séverin TCG Y
Matthew TCG & Time Domain Y
Mark T Apps Y
Pierre F Apps Y
Pat DAL Y
Mike DAL Y
Jesus DM Y
Omar DM  
Andreas GWS  
André GWS Y
Gretchen Registry  
Pierre LS Registry Y
Norman Semantics Y
Mireille Semantics  
Alberto DCP Y
Françoise DCP & SP Y
Massimo Education Y
Sudhanshu Education  
George KDD  
Franck Theory Y
Rick Theory  
Matthew Time Domain  
John Time Domain after lunch
Ajit Exec  
David Exec  
Mark A CSP Y
Changed:
<
<
<--  
-->
>
>
<--

-->-->

META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="UTypesHeidelberg.pdf" attr="" comment="UTYPEs WD presentation" date="1368367425" name="UTypesHeidelberg.pdf" path="UTypesHeidelberg.pdf" size="1964061" user="OmarLaurino" version="1"
 

Revision 192013-05-12 - SeverinGaudet

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2013"

IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting

May 12, 2013 - Heidelberg, Germany



Local Arrangements

The meeting will be held in room 106 in the old Physics building, Philosophenweg 12 (Map)

Coffee/tea breaks and lunch TBD.

Meeting Minutes and Actions

Notes and actions from the meeting can be found here.

Meeting Agenda

Time Topic Notes
09:30–09:45 Welcome, Logistics, Meeting Objectives  
09:45–10:00 Review of action items from Feb 26 telecon Minutes
09:45–10:30 Status of Standards in REC process  
  • SimpleDALRegExt 1.0 – Gretchen  
  • PhotDM 1.0 – Jesus  
  • VOUnits 1.0 – Norman  
  • DALI 1.0 – Pat  
  • VOTable 1.3 – Mark T  
10:30–10:45 Break (15')
10:45–12:30 Status of standards impacting various WG/IG  
  • Utypes 1.0
  • Summary of Tiger Team documents – Matthew
  • Presentation of UTYPES WD – Omar
  • Discussion
Tiger Team Page
  • proposed Filter Profile Service - Pat  
  • Other Topics???  
12:30–14:00 Lunch
14:00–15:30 General TCG discussions  
  • Review of Publishing Data in the VO page Ref. IVOA Action FM38-5
  • Discussion WG/IG participation in Focus Sessions – Mark A  
  • September 3-day InterOp discussion – Séverin  
  • IVOA Roadmap for 2013 – Matthew  
  • What to do about Notes being used as de-facto standards? – Françoise  
Added:
>
>
  • Summaries of the charges to WG/IG  
 
  • Update of IVOA Architecture – Séverin  
  • Other Topics???  
15.30–16.00 Break
16.00–18.00 Exec meeting  

Participants

Name WG/IG Present
Séverin TCG Y
Matthew TCG & Time Domain Y
Mark T Apps Y
Pierre F Apps Y
Pat DAL Y
Mike DAL Y
Jesus DM Y
Omar DM  
Andreas GWS  
André GWS Y
Gretchen Registry  
Pierre LS Registry Y
Norman Semantics Y
Mireille Semantics  
Alberto DCP Y
Françoise DCP & SP Y
Massimo Education Y
Sudhanshu Education  
George KDD  
Franck Theory Y
Rick Theory  
Matthew Time Domain  
John Time Domain after lunch
Ajit Exec  
David Exec  
Mark A CSP Y

<--  
-->

Revision 182013-05-12 - FranckLePetit

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2013"

IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting

May 12, 2013 - Heidelberg, Germany



Local Arrangements

The meeting will be held in room 106 in the old Physics building, Philosophenweg 12 (Map)

Coffee/tea breaks and lunch TBD.

Meeting Minutes and Actions

Notes and actions from the meeting can be found here.

Meeting Agenda

Time Topic Notes
09:30–09:45 Welcome, Logistics, Meeting Objectives  
09:45–10:00 Review of action items from Feb 26 telecon Minutes
09:45–10:30 Status of Standards in REC process  
  • SimpleDALRegExt 1.0 – Gretchen  
  • PhotDM 1.0 – Jesus  
  • VOUnits 1.0 – Norman  
  • DALI 1.0 – Pat  
  • VOTable 1.3 – Mark T  
10:30–10:45 Break (15')
10:45–12:30 Status of standards impacting various WG/IG  
  • Utypes 1.0
  • Summary of Tiger Team documents – Matthew
  • Presentation of UTYPES WD – Omar
  • Discussion
Tiger Team Page
  • proposed Filter Profile Service - Pat  
  • Other Topics???  
12:30–14:00 Lunch
14:00–15:30 General TCG discussions  
  • Review of Publishing Data in the VO page Ref. IVOA Action FM38-5
  • Discussion WG/IG participation in Focus Sessions – Mark A  
  • September 3-day InterOp discussion – Séverin  
  • IVOA Roadmap for 2013 – Matthew  
  • What to do about Notes being used as de-facto standards? – Françoise  
  • Update of IVOA Architecture – Séverin  
  • Other Topics???  
15.30–16.00 Break
16.00–18.00 Exec meeting  

Participants

Name WG/IG Present
Séverin TCG Y
Matthew TCG & Time Domain Y
Mark T Apps Y
Pierre F Apps Y
Pat DAL Y
Mike DAL Y
Jesus DM Y
Omar DM  
Andreas GWS  
André GWS Y
Gretchen Registry  
Pierre LS Registry Y
Norman Semantics Y
Mireille Semantics  
Alberto DCP Y
Françoise DCP & SP Y
Massimo Education Y
Sudhanshu Education  
George KDD  
Changed:
<
<
Franck Theory  
>
>
Franck Theory Y
 
Rick Theory  
Matthew Time Domain  
John Time Domain after lunch
Ajit Exec  
David Exec  
Mark A CSP Y

<--  
-->

Revision 172013-05-12 - JesusSalgado

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2013"

IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting

May 12, 2013 - Heidelberg, Germany



Local Arrangements

The meeting will be held in room 106 in the old Physics building, Philosophenweg 12 (Map)

Coffee/tea breaks and lunch TBD.

Meeting Minutes and Actions

Notes and actions from the meeting can be found here.

Meeting Agenda

Time Topic Notes
09:30–09:45 Welcome, Logistics, Meeting Objectives  
09:45–10:00 Review of action items from Feb 26 telecon Minutes
09:45–10:30 Status of Standards in REC process  
  • SimpleDALRegExt 1.0 – Gretchen  
  • PhotDM 1.0 – Jesus  
  • VOUnits 1.0 – Norman  
  • DALI 1.0 – Pat  
  • VOTable 1.3 – Mark T  
10:30–10:45 Break (15')
10:45–12:30 Status of standards impacting various WG/IG  
  • Utypes 1.0
  • Summary of Tiger Team documents – Matthew
  • Presentation of UTYPES WD – Omar
  • Discussion
Tiger Team Page
  • proposed Filter Profile Service - Pat  
  • Other Topics???  
12:30–14:00 Lunch
14:00–15:30 General TCG discussions  
  • Review of Publishing Data in the VO page Ref. IVOA Action FM38-5
  • Discussion WG/IG participation in Focus Sessions – Mark A  
  • September 3-day InterOp discussion – Séverin  
  • IVOA Roadmap for 2013 – Matthew  
  • What to do about Notes being used as de-facto standards? – Françoise  
  • Update of IVOA Architecture – Séverin  
  • Other Topics???  
15.30–16.00 Break
16.00–18.00 Exec meeting  

Participants

Name WG/IG Present
Séverin TCG Y
Matthew TCG & Time Domain Y
Mark T Apps Y
Pierre F Apps Y
Pat DAL Y
Mike DAL Y
Changed:
<
<
Jesus DM  
>
>
Jesus DM Y
 
Omar DM  
Andreas GWS  
André GWS Y
Gretchen Registry  
Pierre LS Registry Y
Norman Semantics Y
Mireille Semantics  
Alberto DCP Y
Françoise DCP & SP Y
Massimo Education Y
Sudhanshu Education  
George KDD  
Franck Theory  
Rick Theory  
Matthew Time Domain  
John Time Domain after lunch
Ajit Exec  
David Exec  
Mark A CSP Y

<--  
-->

Revision 162013-05-12 - SeverinGaudet

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2013"

IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting

May 12, 2013 - Heidelberg, Germany



Local Arrangements

The meeting will be held in room 106 in the old Physics building, Philosophenweg 12 (Map)

Coffee/tea breaks and lunch TBD.

Meeting Minutes and Actions

Notes and actions from the meeting can be found here.

Meeting Agenda

Time Topic Notes
09:30–09:45 Welcome, Logistics, Meeting Objectives  
Changed:
<
<
09:45–10:00 Review of action items from Feb 26 telecon Minutes
>
>
09:45–10:00 Review of action items from Feb 26 telecon Minutes
 
09:45–10:30 Status of Standards in REC process  
  • SimpleDALRegExt 1.0 – Gretchen  
  • PhotDM 1.0 – Jesus  
  • VOUnits 1.0 – Norman  
  • DALI 1.0 – Pat  
  • VOTable 1.3 – Mark T  
10:30–10:45 Break (15')
10:45–12:30 Status of standards impacting various WG/IG  
  • Utypes 1.0
  • Summary of Tiger Team documents – Matthew
  • Presentation of UTYPES WD – Omar
  • Discussion
Tiger Team Page
  • proposed Filter Profile Service - Pat  
  • Other Topics???  
12:30–14:00 Lunch
14:00–15:30 General TCG discussions  
  • Review of Publishing Data in the VO page Ref. IVOA Action FM38-5
  • Discussion WG/IG participation in Focus Sessions – Mark A  
  • September 3-day InterOp discussion – Séverin  
  • IVOA Roadmap for 2013 – Matthew  
  • What to do about Notes being used as de-facto standards? – Françoise  
  • Update of IVOA Architecture – Séverin  
  • Other Topics???  
15.30–16.00 Break
16.00–18.00 Exec meeting  

Participants

Name WG/IG Present
Séverin TCG Y
Matthew TCG & Time Domain Y
Mark T Apps Y
Pierre F Apps Y
Pat DAL Y
Mike DAL Y
Jesus DM  
Omar DM  
Andreas GWS  
André GWS Y
Gretchen Registry  
Pierre LS Registry Y
Norman Semantics Y
Mireille Semantics  
Alberto DCP Y
Françoise DCP & SP Y
Massimo Education Y
Sudhanshu Education  
George KDD  
Franck Theory  
Rick Theory  
Matthew Time Domain  
John Time Domain after lunch
Ajit Exec  
David Exec  
Mark A CSP Y

<--  
-->

Revision 152013-05-11 - OmarLaurino

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2013"

IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting

May 12, 2013 - Heidelberg, Germany



Local Arrangements

The meeting will be held in room 106 in the old Physics building, Philosophenweg 12 (Map)

Coffee/tea breaks and lunch TBD.

Meeting Minutes and Actions

Notes and actions from the meeting can be found here.

Meeting Agenda

Time Topic Notes
09:30–09:45 Welcome, Logistics, Meeting Objectives  
09:45–10:00 Review of action items from Feb 26 telecon Minutes
09:45–10:30 Status of Standards in REC process  
  • SimpleDALRegExt 1.0 – Gretchen  
  • PhotDM 1.0 – Jesus  
  • VOUnits 1.0 – Norman  
  • DALI 1.0 – Pat  
  • VOTable 1.3 – Mark T  
10:30–10:45 Break (15')
10:45–12:30 Status of standards impacting various WG/IG  
Changed:
<
<
  • Utypes 1.0
  • Summary of Tiger Team documents – who?
  • Presentation of issues – who?
  • Discussion
Tiger Team Page
>
>
  • Utypes 1.0
  • Summary of Tiger Team documents – Matthew
  • Presentation of UTYPES WD – Omar
  • Discussion
Tiger Team Page
 
  • proposed Filter Profile Service - Pat  
  • Other Topics???  
12:30–14:00 Lunch
14:00–15:30 General TCG discussions  
  • Review of Publishing Data in the VO page Ref. IVOA Action FM38-5
  • Discussion WG/IG participation in Focus Sessions – Mark A  
  • September 3-day InterOp discussion – Séverin  
  • IVOA Roadmap for 2013 – Matthew  
  • What to do about Notes being used as de-facto standards? – Françoise  
  • Update of IVOA Architecture – Séverin  
  • Other Topics???  
15.30–16.00 Break
16.00–18.00 Exec meeting  

Participants

Name WG/IG Present
Séverin TCG Y
Matthew TCG & Time Domain Y
Mark T Apps Y
Pierre F Apps Y
Pat DAL Y
Mike DAL Y
Jesus DM  
Omar DM  
Andreas GWS  
André GWS Y
Gretchen Registry  
Pierre LS Registry Y
Norman Semantics Y
Mireille Semantics  
Alberto DCP Y
Françoise DCP & SP Y
Massimo Education Y
Sudhanshu Education  
George KDD  
Franck Theory  
Rick Theory  
Matthew Time Domain  
John Time Domain after lunch
Ajit Exec  
David Exec  
Mark A CSP Y

<--  
-->

Revision 142013-05-11 - PatrickDowler

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2013"

IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting

May 12, 2013 - Heidelberg, Germany



Local Arrangements

The meeting will be held in room 106 in the old Physics building, Philosophenweg 12 (Map)

Coffee/tea breaks and lunch TBD.

Meeting Minutes and Actions

Notes and actions from the meeting can be found here.

Meeting Agenda

Time Topic Notes
09:30–09:45 Welcome, Logistics, Meeting Objectives  
09:45–10:00 Review of action items from Feb 26 telecon Minutes
09:45–10:30 Status of Standards in REC process  
  • SimpleDALRegExt 1.0 – Gretchen  
  • PhotDM 1.0 – Jesus  
  • VOUnits 1.0 – Norman  
  • DALI 1.0 – Pat  
  • VOTable 1.3 – Mark T  
10:30–10:45 Break (15')
10:45–12:30 Status of standards impacting various WG/IG  
  • Utypes 1.0
  • Summary of Tiger Team documents – who?
  • Presentation of issues – who?
  • Discussion
Tiger Team Page
Added:
>
>
  • proposed Filter Profile Service - Pat  
 
  • Other Topics???  
12:30–14:00 Lunch
14:00–15:30 General TCG discussions  
  • Review of Publishing Data in the VO page Ref. IVOA Action FM38-5
  • Discussion WG/IG participation in Focus Sessions – Mark A  
  • September 3-day InterOp discussion – Séverin  
  • IVOA Roadmap for 2013 – Matthew  
  • What to do about Notes being used as de-facto standards? – Françoise  
  • Update of IVOA Architecture – Séverin  
  • Other Topics???  
15.30–16.00 Break
16.00–18.00 Exec meeting  

Participants

Name WG/IG Present
Séverin TCG Y
Matthew TCG & Time Domain Y
Mark T Apps Y
Pierre F Apps Y
Changed:
<
<
Pat DAL  
>
>
Pat DAL Y
 
Mike DAL Y
Jesus DM  
Omar DM  
Andreas GWS  
André GWS Y
Gretchen Registry  
Pierre LS Registry Y
Norman Semantics Y
Mireille Semantics  
Changed:
<
<
Alberto DCP Y
>
>
Alberto DCP Y
 
Françoise DCP & SP Y
Massimo Education Y
Sudhanshu Education  
George KDD  
Franck Theory  
Rick Theory  
Matthew Time Domain  
John Time Domain after lunch
Ajit Exec  
David Exec  
Mark A CSP Y

<--  
-->

Revision 132013-05-10 - AlbertoAccomazzi

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2013"

IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting

May 12, 2013 - Heidelberg, Germany



Local Arrangements

The meeting will be held in room 106 in the old Physics building, Philosophenweg 12 (Map)

Coffee/tea breaks and lunch TBD.

Meeting Minutes and Actions

Notes and actions from the meeting can be found here.

Meeting Agenda

Time Topic Notes
09:30–09:45 Welcome, Logistics, Meeting Objectives  
09:45–10:00 Review of action items from Feb 26 telecon Minutes
09:45–10:30 Status of Standards in REC process  
  • SimpleDALRegExt 1.0 – Gretchen  
  • PhotDM 1.0 – Jesus  
  • VOUnits 1.0 – Norman  
  • DALI 1.0 – Pat  
  • VOTable 1.3 – Mark T  
10:30–10:45 Break (15')
10:45–12:30 Status of standards impacting various WG/IG  
  • Utypes 1.0
  • Summary of Tiger Team documents – who?
  • Presentation of issues – who?
  • Discussion
Tiger Team Page
  • Other Topics???  
12:30–14:00 Lunch
14:00–15:30 General TCG discussions  
  • Review of Publishing Data in the VO page Ref. IVOA Action FM38-5
  • Discussion WG/IG participation in Focus Sessions – Mark A  
  • September 3-day InterOp discussion – Séverin  
  • IVOA Roadmap for 2013 – Matthew  
  • What to do about Notes being used as de-facto standards? – Françoise  
  • Update of IVOA Architecture – Séverin  
  • Other Topics???  
15.30–16.00 Break
16.00–18.00 Exec meeting  

Participants

Name WG/IG Present
Séverin TCG Y
Matthew TCG & Time Domain Y
Mark T Apps Y
Pierre F Apps Y
Pat DAL  
Mike DAL Y
Jesus DM  
Omar DM  
Andreas GWS  
André GWS Y
Gretchen Registry  
Pierre LS Registry Y
Norman Semantics Y
Mireille Semantics  
Changed:
<
<
Alberto DCP  
>
>
Alberto DCP Y
 
Françoise DCP & SP Y
Massimo Education Y
Sudhanshu Education  
George KDD  
Franck Theory  
Rick Theory  
Matthew Time Domain  
John Time Domain after lunch
Ajit Exec  
David Exec  
Mark A CSP Y

<--  
-->

Revision 122013-05-10 - PierreLeSidaner

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2013"

IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting

May 12, 2013 - Heidelberg, Germany



Local Arrangements

The meeting will be held in room 106 in the old Physics building, Philosophenweg 12 (Map)

Coffee/tea breaks and lunch TBD.

Meeting Minutes and Actions

Notes and actions from the meeting can be found here.

Meeting Agenda

Time Topic Notes
09:30–09:45 Welcome, Logistics, Meeting Objectives  
09:45–10:00 Review of action items from Feb 26 telecon Minutes
09:45–10:30 Status of Standards in REC process  
  • SimpleDALRegExt 1.0 – Gretchen  
  • PhotDM 1.0 – Jesus  
  • VOUnits 1.0 – Norman  
  • DALI 1.0 – Pat  
  • VOTable 1.3 – Mark T  
10:30–10:45 Break (15')
10:45–12:30 Status of standards impacting various WG/IG  
  • Utypes 1.0
  • Summary of Tiger Team documents – who?
  • Presentation of issues – who?
  • Discussion
Tiger Team Page
  • Other Topics???  
12:30–14:00 Lunch
14:00–15:30 General TCG discussions  
  • Review of Publishing Data in the VO page Ref. IVOA Action FM38-5
  • Discussion WG/IG participation in Focus Sessions – Mark A  
  • September 3-day InterOp discussion – Séverin  
  • IVOA Roadmap for 2013 – Matthew  
  • What to do about Notes being used as de-facto standards? – Françoise  
  • Update of IVOA Architecture – Séverin  
  • Other Topics???  
15.30–16.00 Break
16.00–18.00 Exec meeting  

Participants

Name WG/IG Present
Séverin TCG Y
Matthew TCG & Time Domain Y
Mark T Apps Y
Pierre F Apps Y
Pat DAL  
Mike DAL Y
Jesus DM  
Omar DM  
Andreas GWS  
André GWS Y
Gretchen Registry  
Changed:
<
<
Pierre LS Registry  
>
>
Pierre LS Registry Y
 
Norman Semantics Y
Mireille Semantics  
Alberto DCP  
Françoise DCP & SP Y
Massimo Education Y
Sudhanshu Education  
George KDD  
Franck Theory  
Rick Theory  
Matthew Time Domain  
John Time Domain after lunch
Ajit Exec  
David Exec  
Mark A CSP Y

<--  
-->

Revision 112013-05-10 - MassimoRamellaINAF

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2013"

IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting

May 12, 2013 - Heidelberg, Germany



Local Arrangements

The meeting will be held in room 106 in the old Physics building, Philosophenweg 12 (Map)

Coffee/tea breaks and lunch TBD.

Meeting Minutes and Actions

Notes and actions from the meeting can be found here.

Meeting Agenda

Changed:
<
<
Time Topic Notes
09:30–09:45 Welcome, Logistics, Meeting Objectives  
09:45–10:00 Review of action items from Feb 26 telecon Minutes
09:45–10:30 Status of Standards in REC process  
  • SimpleDALRegExt 1.0 – Gretchen  
  • PhotDM 1.0 – Jesus  
  • VOUnits 1.0 – Norman  
  • DALI 1.0 – Pat  
  • VOTable 1.3 – Mark T  
10:30–10:45 Break (15')
10:45–12:30 Status of standards impacting various WG/IG  
  • Utypes 1.0
  • Summary of Tiger Team documents – who?
  • Presentation of issues – who?
  • Discussion
Tiger Team Page
  • Other Topics???  
12:30–14:00 Lunch
14:00–15:30 General TCG discussions  
  • Review of Publishing Data in the VO page Ref. IVOA Action FM38-5
  • Discussion WG/IG participation in Focus Sessions – Mark A  
  • September 3-day InterOp discussion – Séverin  
  • IVOA Roadmap for 2013 – Matthew  
  • What to do about Notes being used as de-facto standards? – Françoise  
  • Update of IVOA Architecture – Séverin  
  • Other Topics???  
15.30–16.00 Break
16.00–18.00 Exec meeting  
>
>
Time Topic Notes
09:30–09:45 Welcome, Logistics, Meeting Objectives  
09:45–10:00 Review of action items from Feb 26 telecon Minutes
09:45–10:30 Status of Standards in REC process  
  • SimpleDALRegExt 1.0 – Gretchen  
  • PhotDM 1.0 – Jesus  
  • VOUnits 1.0 – Norman  
  • DALI 1.0 – Pat  
  • VOTable 1.3 – Mark T  
10:30–10:45 Break (15')
10:45–12:30 Status of standards impacting various WG/IG  
  • Utypes 1.0
  • Summary of Tiger Team documents – who?
  • Presentation of issues – who?
  • Discussion
Tiger Team Page
  • Other Topics???  
12:30–14:00 Lunch
14:00–15:30 General TCG discussions  
  • Review of Publishing Data in the VO page Ref. IVOA Action FM38-5
  • Discussion WG/IG participation in Focus Sessions – Mark A  
  • September 3-day InterOp discussion – Séverin  
  • IVOA Roadmap for 2013 – Matthew  
  • What to do about Notes being used as de-facto standards? – Françoise  
  • Update of IVOA Architecture – Séverin  
  • Other Topics???  
15.30–16.00 Break
16.00–18.00 Exec meeting  
 

Participants

Name WG/IG Present
Séverin TCG Y
Matthew TCG & Time Domain Y
Mark T Apps Y
Pierre F Apps Y
Pat DAL  
Mike DAL Y
Jesus DM  
Omar DM  
Andreas GWS  
André GWS Y
Gretchen Registry  
Pierre LS Registry  
Norman Semantics Y
Mireille Semantics  
Alberto DCP  
Françoise DCP & SP Y
Changed:
<
<
Massimo Education  
>
>
Massimo Education Y
 
Sudhanshu Education  
George KDD  
Franck Theory  
Rick Theory  
Matthew Time Domain  
John Time Domain after lunch
Ajit Exec  
David Exec  
Mark A CSP Y

<--  
-->

Revision 102013-05-08 - SeverinGaudet

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2013"

IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting

May 12, 2013 - Heidelberg, Germany



Local Arrangements

The meeting will be held in room 106 in the old Physics building, Philosophenweg 12 (Map)

Coffee/tea breaks and lunch TBD.

Meeting Minutes and Actions

Notes and actions from the meeting can be found here.

Meeting Agenda

Changed:
<
<
Time Topic Notes
09:30–09:45 Welcome, Logistics, Meeting Objectives  
09:45–10:30 Status of Standards in REC process  
  • SimpleDALRegExt 1.0 – Gretchen  
  • PhotDM 1.0 – Jesus  
  • VOUnits 1.0 – Norman  
  • DALI 1.0 – Pat  
  • VOTable 1.3 – Mark T  
10:30–10:45 Break (15')
10:45-12:30 Status of standards impacting various WG/IG  
  • Utypes 1.0
  • Summary of Tiger Team documents – who?
  • Presentation of issues – who?
  • Discussion
 
  • Other Topics???  
12:30–14:00 Lunch
14:00-15:30 General TCG discussions  
  • Review of Implementation and Publication tools for Data Centres (see PAGE) Ref. IVOA Action FM38-5
  • Discussion WG/IG participation in Focus Sessions – Mark A  
  • IVOA Roadmap for 2013 – Matthew  
  • Update of IVOA Architecture  
  • Other Topics???  
15.30–16.00 Break
16.00–18.00 Exec meeting  
>
>
Time Topic Notes
09:30–09:45 Welcome, Logistics, Meeting Objectives  
09:45–10:00 Review of action items from Feb 26 telecon Minutes
09:45–10:30 Status of Standards in REC process  
  • SimpleDALRegExt 1.0 – Gretchen  
  • PhotDM 1.0 – Jesus  
  • VOUnits 1.0 – Norman  
  • DALI 1.0 – Pat  
  • VOTable 1.3 – Mark T  
10:30–10:45 Break (15')
10:45–12:30 Status of standards impacting various WG/IG  
  • Utypes 1.0
  • Summary of Tiger Team documents – who?
  • Presentation of issues – who?
  • Discussion
Tiger Team Page
  • Other Topics???  
12:30–14:00 Lunch
14:00–15:30 General TCG discussions  
  • Review of Publishing Data in the VO page Ref. IVOA Action FM38-5
  • Discussion WG/IG participation in Focus Sessions – Mark A  
  • September 3-day InterOp discussion – Séverin  
  • IVOA Roadmap for 2013 – Matthew  
  • What to do about Notes being used as de-facto standards? – Françoise  
  • Update of IVOA Architecture – Séverin  
Added:
>
>
  • Other Topics???  
15.30–16.00 Break
16.00–18.00 Exec meeting  
 

Participants

Name WG/IG Present
Séverin TCG Y
Matthew TCG & Time Domain Y
Mark T Apps Y
Pierre F Apps Y
Pat DAL  
Mike DAL Y
Jesus DM  
Omar DM  
Andreas GWS  
André GWS Y
Gretchen Registry  
Pierre LS Registry  
Norman Semantics Y
Mireille Semantics  
Alberto DCP  
Françoise DCP & SP Y
Massimo Education  
Sudhanshu Education  
George KDD  
Franck Theory  
Rick Theory  
Matthew Time Domain  
John Time Domain after lunch
Ajit Exec  
David Exec  
Mark A CSP Y

<--  
-->

Revision 92013-05-08 - NormanGray

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2013"

IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting

May 12, 2013 - Heidelberg, Germany



Local Arrangements

The meeting will be held in room 106 in the old Physics building, Philosophenweg 12 (Map)

Coffee/tea breaks and lunch TBD.

Meeting Minutes and Actions

Notes and actions from the meeting can be found here.

Meeting Agenda

Time Topic Notes
09:30–09:45 Welcome, Logistics, Meeting Objectives  
09:45–10:30 Status of Standards in REC process  
  • SimpleDALRegExt 1.0 – Gretchen  
  • PhotDM 1.0 – Jesus  
  • VOUnits 1.0 – Norman  
  • DALI 1.0 – Pat  
  • VOTable 1.3 – Mark T  
10:30–10:45 Break (15')
10:45-12:30 Status of standards impacting various WG/IG  
  • Utypes 1.0
  • Summary of Tiger Team documents – who?
  • Presentation of issues – who?
  • Discussion
 
  • Other Topics???  
12:30–14:00 Lunch
14:00-15:30 General TCG discussions  
  • Review of Implementation and Publication tools for Data Centres (see PAGE) Ref. IVOA Action FM38-5
  • Discussion WG/IG participation in Focus Sessions – Mark A  
  • IVOA Roadmap for 2013 – Matthew  
  • Update of IVOA Architecture  
  • Other Topics???  
15.30–16.00 Break
16.00–18.00 Exec meeting  

Participants

Name WG/IG Present
Séverin TCG Y
Matthew TCG & Time Domain Y
Changed:
<
<
Mark T Apps Y
Pierre F Apps Y
>
>
Mark T Apps Y
Pierre F Apps Y
 
Pat DAL  
Changed:
<
<
Mike DAL Y
>
>
Mike DAL Y
 
Jesus DM  
Omar DM  
Andreas GWS  
André GWS Y
Gretchen Registry  
Pierre LS Registry  
Changed:
<
<
Norman Semantics  
>
>
Norman Semantics Y
 
Mireille Semantics  
Alberto DCP  
Françoise DCP & SP Y
Massimo Education  
Sudhanshu Education  
George KDD  
Franck Theory  
Rick Theory  
Matthew Time Domain  
John Time Domain after lunch
Ajit Exec  
David Exec  
Mark A CSP Y

<--  
-->

Revision 82013-05-08 - JohnSwinbank

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2013"

IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting

May 12, 2013 - Heidelberg, Germany



Local Arrangements

The meeting will be held in room 106 in the old Physics building, Philosophenweg 12 (Map)

Coffee/tea breaks and lunch TBD.

Meeting Minutes and Actions

Notes and actions from the meeting can be found here.

Meeting Agenda

Time Topic Notes
09:30–09:45 Welcome, Logistics, Meeting Objectives  
09:45–10:30 Status of Standards in REC process  
  • SimpleDALRegExt 1.0 – Gretchen  
  • PhotDM 1.0 – Jesus  
  • VOUnits 1.0 – Norman  
  • DALI 1.0 – Pat  
  • VOTable 1.3 – Mark T  
10:30–10:45 Break (15')
10:45-12:30 Status of standards impacting various WG/IG  
  • Utypes 1.0
  • Summary of Tiger Team documents – who?
  • Presentation of issues – who?
  • Discussion
 
  • Other Topics???  
12:30–14:00 Lunch
14:00-15:30 General TCG discussions  
  • Review of Implementation and Publication tools for Data Centres (see PAGE) Ref. IVOA Action FM38-5
  • Discussion WG/IG participation in Focus Sessions – Mark A  
  • IVOA Roadmap for 2013 – Matthew  
  • Update of IVOA Architecture  
  • Other Topics???  
15.30–16.00 Break
16.00–18.00 Exec meeting  

Participants

Name WG/IG Present
Séverin TCG Y
Matthew TCG & Time Domain Y
Mark T Apps Y
Pierre F Apps Y
Pat DAL  
Mike DAL Y
Jesus DM  
Omar DM  
Andreas GWS  
André GWS Y
Gretchen Registry  
Pierre LS Registry  
Norman Semantics  
Mireille Semantics  
Alberto DCP  
Françoise DCP & SP Y
Massimo Education  
Sudhanshu Education  
George KDD  
Franck Theory  
Rick Theory  
Matthew Time Domain  
Changed:
<
<
John Time Domain  
>
>
John Time Domain after lunch
 
Ajit Exec  
David Exec  
Mark A CSP Y

<--  
-->

Revision 72013-05-07 - MarkTaylor

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2013"

IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting

May 12, 2013 - Heidelberg, Germany



Local Arrangements

The meeting will be held in room 106 in the old Physics building, Philosophenweg 12 (Map)

Coffee/tea breaks and lunch TBD.

Meeting Minutes and Actions

Notes and actions from the meeting can be found here.

Meeting Agenda

Time Topic Notes
09:30–09:45 Welcome, Logistics, Meeting Objectives  
09:45–10:30 Status of Standards in REC process  
  • SimpleDALRegExt 1.0 – Gretchen  
  • PhotDM 1.0 – Jesus  
  • VOUnits 1.0 – Norman  
  • DALI 1.0 – Pat  
  • VOTable 1.3 – Mark T  
10:30–10:45 Break (15')
10:45-12:30 Status of standards impacting various WG/IG  
  • Utypes 1.0
  • Summary of Tiger Team documents – who?
  • Presentation of issues – who?
  • Discussion
 
  • Other Topics???  
12:30–14:00 Lunch
14:00-15:30 General TCG discussions  
  • Review of Implementation and Publication tools for Data Centres (see PAGE) Ref. IVOA Action FM38-5
  • Discussion WG/IG participation in Focus Sessions – Mark A  
  • IVOA Roadmap for 2013 – Matthew  
  • Update of IVOA Architecture  
  • Other Topics???  
15.30–16.00 Break
16.00–18.00 Exec meeting  

Participants

Name WG/IG Present
Séverin TCG Y
Matthew TCG & Time Domain Y
Changed:
<
<
Mark T Apps  
>
>
Mark T Apps Y
 
Pierre F Apps Y
Pat DAL  
Mike DAL Y
Jesus DM  
Omar DM  
Andreas GWS  
André GWS Y
Gretchen Registry  
Pierre LS Registry  
Norman Semantics  
Mireille Semantics  
Alberto DCP  
Françoise DCP & SP Y
Massimo Education  
Sudhanshu Education  
George KDD  
Franck Theory  
Rick Theory  
Matthew Time Domain  
John Time Domain  
Ajit Exec  
David Exec  
Mark A CSP Y

<--  
-->

Revision 62013-05-07 - PierreFernique

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2013"

IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting

May 12, 2013 - Heidelberg, Germany



Local Arrangements

The meeting will be held in room 106 in the old Physics building, Philosophenweg 12 (Map)

Coffee/tea breaks and lunch TBD.

Meeting Minutes and Actions

Notes and actions from the meeting can be found here.

Meeting Agenda

Time Topic Notes
09:30–09:45 Welcome, Logistics, Meeting Objectives  
09:45–10:30 Status of Standards in REC process  
  • SimpleDALRegExt 1.0 – Gretchen  
  • PhotDM 1.0 – Jesus  
  • VOUnits 1.0 – Norman  
  • DALI 1.0 – Pat  
  • VOTable 1.3 – Mark T  
10:30–10:45 Break (15')
10:45-12:30 Status of standards impacting various WG/IG  
  • Utypes 1.0
  • Summary of Tiger Team documents – who?
  • Presentation of issues – who?
  • Discussion
 
  • Other Topics???  
12:30–14:00 Lunch
14:00-15:30 General TCG discussions  
  • Review of Implementation and Publication tools for Data Centres (see PAGE) Ref. IVOA Action FM38-5
  • Discussion WG/IG participation in Focus Sessions – Mark A  
  • IVOA Roadmap for 2013 – Matthew  
  • Update of IVOA Architecture  
  • Other Topics???  
15.30–16.00 Break
16.00–18.00 Exec meeting  

Participants

Name WG/IG Present
Séverin TCG Y
Matthew TCG & Time Domain Y
Mark T Apps  
Changed:
<
<
Pierre F Apps  
>
>
Pierre F Apps Y
 
Pat DAL  
Mike DAL Y
Jesus DM  
Omar DM  
Andreas GWS  
André GWS Y
Gretchen Registry  
Pierre LS Registry  
Norman Semantics  
Mireille Semantics  
Alberto DCP  
Françoise DCP & SP Y
Massimo Education  
Sudhanshu Education  
George KDD  
Franck Theory  
Rick Theory  
Matthew Time Domain  
John Time Domain  
Ajit Exec  
David Exec  
Mark A CSP Y

<--  
-->

Revision 52013-05-07 - FrancoiseGenova

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2013"

IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting

May 12, 2013 - Heidelberg, Germany



Local Arrangements

The meeting will be held in room 106 in the old Physics building, Philosophenweg 12 (Map)

Coffee/tea breaks and lunch TBD.

Meeting Minutes and Actions

Notes and actions from the meeting can be found here.

Meeting Agenda

Time Topic Notes
09:30–09:45 Welcome, Logistics, Meeting Objectives  
09:45–10:30 Status of Standards in REC process  
  • SimpleDALRegExt 1.0 – Gretchen  
  • PhotDM 1.0 – Jesus  
  • VOUnits 1.0 – Norman  
  • DALI 1.0 – Pat  
  • VOTable 1.3 – Mark T  
10:30–10:45 Break (15')
10:45-12:30 Status of standards impacting various WG/IG  
  • Utypes 1.0
  • Summary of Tiger Team documents – who?
  • Presentation of issues – who?
  • Discussion
 
  • Other Topics???  
12:30–14:00 Lunch
14:00-15:30 General TCG discussions  
  • Review of Implementation and Publication tools for Data Centres (see PAGE) Ref. IVOA Action FM38-5
  • Discussion WG/IG participation in Focus Sessions – Mark A  
  • IVOA Roadmap for 2013 – Matthew  
  • Update of IVOA Architecture  
  • Other Topics???  
15.30–16.00 Break
16.00–18.00 Exec meeting  

Participants

Name WG/IG Present
Séverin TCG Y
Matthew TCG & Time Domain Y
Mark T Apps  
Pierre F Apps  
Pat DAL  
Mike DAL Y
Jesus DM  
Omar DM  
Andreas GWS  
André GWS Y
Gretchen Registry  
Pierre LS Registry  
Norman Semantics  
Mireille Semantics  
Alberto DCP  
Changed:
<
<
Françoise DCP & SP  
>
>
Françoise DCP & SP Y
 
Massimo Education  
Sudhanshu Education  
George KDD  
Franck Theory  
Rick Theory  
Matthew Time Domain  
John Time Domain  
Ajit Exec  
David Exec  
Mark A CSP Y

<--  
-->

Revision 42013-05-07 - MarkAllen

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2013"

IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting

May 12, 2013 - Heidelberg, Germany



Local Arrangements

The meeting will be held in room 106 in the old Physics building, Philosophenweg 12 (Map)

Coffee/tea breaks and lunch TBD.

Meeting Minutes and Actions

Notes and actions from the meeting can be found here.

Meeting Agenda

Time Topic Notes
09:30–09:45 Welcome, Logistics, Meeting Objectives  
09:45–10:30 Status of Standards in REC process  
  • SimpleDALRegExt 1.0 – Gretchen  
  • PhotDM 1.0 – Jesus  
  • VOUnits 1.0 – Norman  
  • DALI 1.0 – Pat  
  • VOTable 1.3 – Mark T  
10:30–10:45 Break (15')
10:45-12:30 Status of standards impacting various WG/IG  
  • Utypes 1.0
  • Summary of Tiger Team documents – who?
  • Presentation of issues – who?
  • Discussion
 
  • Other Topics???  
12:30–14:00 Lunch
14:00-15:30 General TCG discussions  
  • Review of Implementation and Publication tools for Data Centres (see PAGE) Ref. IVOA Action FM38-5
  • Discussion WG/IG participation in Focus Sessions – Mark A  
  • IVOA Roadmap for 2013 – Matthew  
  • Update of IVOA Architecture  
  • Other Topics???  
15.30–16.00 Break
16.00–18.00 Exec meeting  

Participants

Name WG/IG Present
Séverin TCG Y
Matthew TCG & Time Domain Y
Mark T Apps  
Pierre F Apps  
Pat DAL  
Mike DAL Y
Jesus DM  
Omar DM  
Andreas GWS  
André GWS Y
Gretchen Registry  
Pierre LS Registry  
Norman Semantics  
Mireille Semantics  
Alberto DCP  
Françoise DCP & SP  
Massimo Education  
Sudhanshu Education  
George KDD  
Franck Theory  
Rick Theory  
Matthew Time Domain  
John Time Domain  
Ajit Exec  
David Exec  
Changed:
<
<
Mark A CSP  
>
>
Mark A CSP Y
 

<--  
-->

Revision 32013-05-07 - AndreSchaaff

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2013"

IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting

May 12, 2013 - Heidelberg, Germany



Local Arrangements

The meeting will be held in room 106 in the old Physics building, Philosophenweg 12 (Map)

Coffee/tea breaks and lunch TBD.

Meeting Minutes and Actions

Notes and actions from the meeting can be found here.

Meeting Agenda

Time Topic Notes
09:30–09:45 Welcome, Logistics, Meeting Objectives  
09:45–10:30 Status of Standards in REC process  
  • SimpleDALRegExt 1.0 – Gretchen  
  • PhotDM 1.0 – Jesus  
  • VOUnits 1.0 – Norman  
  • DALI 1.0 – Pat  
  • VOTable 1.3 – Mark T  
10:30–10:45 Break (15')
10:45-12:30 Status of standards impacting various WG/IG  
  • Utypes 1.0
  • Summary of Tiger Team documents – who?
  • Presentation of issues – who?
  • Discussion
 
  • Other Topics???  
12:30–14:00 Lunch
14:00-15:30 General TCG discussions  
  • Review of Implementation and Publication tools for Data Centres (see PAGE) Ref. IVOA Action FM38-5
  • Discussion WG/IG participation in Focus Sessions – Mark A  
  • IVOA Roadmap for 2013 – Matthew  
  • Update of IVOA Architecture  
  • Other Topics???  
15.30–16.00 Break
16.00–18.00 Exec meeting  

Participants

Name WG/IG Present
Séverin TCG Y
Matthew TCG & Time Domain Y
Mark T Apps  
Pierre F Apps  
Pat DAL  
Mike DAL Y
Jesus DM  
Omar DM  
Andreas GWS  
Changed:
<
<
André GWS  
>
>
André GWS Y
 
Gretchen Registry  
Pierre LS Registry  
Norman Semantics  
Mireille Semantics  
Alberto DCP  
Françoise DCP & SP  
Massimo Education  
Sudhanshu Education  
George KDD  
Franck Theory  
Rick Theory  
Matthew Time Domain  
John Time Domain  
Ajit Exec  
David Exec  
Mark A CSP  

<--  
-->

Revision 22013-05-07 - MikeFitzpatrick

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2013"
Changed:
<
<

IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting

May 12, 2013 - Heidelberg, Germany

>
>

IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting

May 12, 2013 - Heidelberg, Germany

Added:
>
>
 
Changed:
<
<
>
>
 
Added:
>
>
 

Local Arrangements

Added:
>
>
 The meeting will be held in room 106 in the old Physics building, Philosophenweg 12 (Map)

Coffee/tea breaks and lunch TBD.

Meeting Minutes and Actions

Notes and actions from the meeting can be found here.

Meeting Agenda

Changed:
<
<
Time Topic Notes
09:30–09:45 Welcome, Logistics, Meeting Objectives  
09:45–10:30 Status of Standards in REC process  
  • SimpleDALRegExt 1.0 – Gretchen  
  • PhotDM 1.0 – Jesus  
  • VOUnits 1.0 – Norman  
  • DALI 1.0 – Pat  
  • VOTable 1.3 – Mark T  
10:30–10:45 Break (15')
10:45-12:30 Status of standards impacting various WG/IG  
  • Utypes 1.0
  • Summary of Tiger Team documents – who?
  • Presentation of issues – who?
  • Discussion
 
  • Other Topics???  
12:30–14:00 Lunch
14:00-15:30 General TCG discussions  
  • Review of Implementation and Publication tools for Data Centres (see PAGE) Ref. IVOA Action FM38-5
  • Discussion WG/IG participation in Focus Sessions – Mark A  
  • IVOA Roadmap for 2013 – Matthew  
  • Update of IVOA Architecture  
  • Other Topics???  
15.30–16.00 Break
16.00–18.00 Exec meeting  
>
>
Time Topic Notes
09:30–09:45 Welcome, Logistics, Meeting Objectives  
09:45–10:30 Status of Standards in REC process  
  • SimpleDALRegExt 1.0 – Gretchen  
  • PhotDM 1.0 – Jesus  
  • VOUnits 1.0 – Norman  
  • DALI 1.0 – Pat  
  • VOTable 1.3 – Mark T  
10:30–10:45 Break (15')
10:45-12:30 Status of standards impacting various WG/IG  
  • Utypes 1.0
  • Summary of Tiger Team documents – who?
  • Presentation of issues – who?
  • Discussion
 
  • Other Topics???  
12:30–14:00 Lunch
14:00-15:30 General TCG discussions  
  • Review of Implementation and Publication tools for Data Centres (see PAGE) Ref. IVOA Action FM38-5
  • Discussion WG/IG participation in Focus Sessions – Mark A  
  • IVOA Roadmap for 2013 – Matthew  
  • Update of IVOA Architecture  
  • Other Topics???  
15.30–16.00 Break
16.00–18.00 Exec meeting  
 
Deleted:
<
<
 

Participants

Changed:
<
<
Name WG/IG Present
Séverin TCG Y
Matthew TCG & Time Domain Y
Mark T Apps  
Pierre F Apps  
Pat DAL  
Mike DAL  
Jesus DM  
Omar DM  
Andreas GWS  
André GWS  
Gretchen Registry  
Pierre LS Registry  
Norman Semantics  
Mireille Semantics  
Alberto DCP  
Françoise DCP & SP  
Massimo Education  
Sudhanshu Education  
George KDD  
Franck Theory  
Rick Theory  
Matthew Time Domain  
John Time Domain  
Ajit Exec  
David Exec  
Mark A CSP  
>
>
Name WG/IG Present
Séverin TCG Y
Matthew TCG & Time Domain Y
Mark T Apps  
Pierre F Apps  
Pat DAL  
Mike DAL Y
Jesus DM  
Omar DM  
Andreas GWS  
André GWS  
Gretchen Registry  
Pierre LS Registry  
Norman Semantics  
Mireille Semantics  
Alberto DCP  
Françoise DCP & SP  
Massimo Education  
Sudhanshu Education  
George KDD  
Franck Theory  
Rick Theory  
Matthew Time Domain  
John Time Domain  
Ajit Exec  
David Exec  
Mark A CSP  
 
<--  
-->

Revision 12013-05-07 - SeverinGaudet

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2013"

IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting

May 12, 2013 - Heidelberg, Germany



Local Arrangements

The meeting will be held in room 106 in the old Physics building, Philosophenweg 12 (Map)

Coffee/tea breaks and lunch TBD.

Meeting Minutes and Actions

Notes and actions from the meeting can be found here.

Meeting Agenda

Time Topic Notes
09:30–09:45 Welcome, Logistics, Meeting Objectives  
09:45–10:30 Status of Standards in REC process  
  • SimpleDALRegExt 1.0 – Gretchen  
  • PhotDM 1.0 – Jesus  
  • VOUnits 1.0 – Norman  
  • DALI 1.0 – Pat  
  • VOTable 1.3 – Mark T  
10:30–10:45 Break (15')
10:45-12:30 Status of standards impacting various WG/IG  
  • Utypes 1.0
  • Summary of Tiger Team documents – who?
  • Presentation of issues – who?
  • Discussion
 
  • Other Topics???  
12:30–14:00 Lunch
14:00-15:30 General TCG discussions  
  • Review of Implementation and Publication tools for Data Centres (see PAGE) Ref. IVOA Action FM38-5
  • Discussion WG/IG participation in Focus Sessions – Mark A  
  • IVOA Roadmap for 2013 – Matthew  
  • Update of IVOA Architecture  
  • Other Topics???  
15.30–16.00 Break
16.00–18.00 Exec meeting  

Participants

Name WG/IG Present
Séverin TCG Y
Matthew TCG & Time Domain Y
Mark T Apps  
Pierre F Apps  
Pat DAL  
Mike DAL  
Jesus DM  
Omar DM  
Andreas GWS  
André GWS  
Gretchen Registry  
Pierre LS Registry  
Norman Semantics  
Mireille Semantics  
Alberto DCP  
Françoise DCP & SP  
Massimo Education  
Sudhanshu Education  
George KDD  
Franck Theory  
Rick Theory  
Matthew Time Domain  
John Time Domain  
Ajit Exec  
David Exec  
Mark A CSP  

<--  
-->
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by Perl This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © 2008-2022 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback