Difference: InterOpMay2017TCG (1 vs. 17)

Revision 172017-05-14 - BrianMajor

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2017"

IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting

May 14, 2017 - Shanghai, China



Local Arrangements

The meeting will be held at the Shanghai Astronomical Observatory.

Meeting Minutes and Actions

Changed:
<
<
[[][Notes and Actions]]
>
>
Notes and Actions
Added:
>
>
 

Meeting Agenda

Time Topic Notes
09:30–09:45 Welcome, Logistics, Meeting Objectives  
09:45–10:00 Review of action items from previous meeting [[][Minutes]]
10:00–10:30 Status of Standards in REC process  
10:30–11:00 Status of standards impacting various WG/IG  
  • Multi-dimensional data: NDimCubeDM  
  • Utypes: VO-DML, Mapping, VOTable  
  • Time domain  
11:00–12:00 General TCG discussions  
  • New RFC page for DocStd-2.0, Errata on landing page (Francoise) http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/DraftV2RFC http://www.ivoa.net/documents/TAP/20100327/index_test.html
  • InterOp programme review  
12:00–13:00 Break & Lunch  
13:00–15:30 General TCG discussions (continued)  
  Focus Sessions (Mark)  
  • Errata review: TAPRegExt-1.0 (Markus), VOTable-1.3 (Pierre)  
  • Endorsing external Data Model process (CAOM)  
  • Status of STC  
  • Review of "Publishing in the VO" page PublishingInTheVONew  
  • RoadMap 2017A  
15.30–16.00 Break  
16.00–18.00 Exec meeting IvoaExecMeetingFM69  
*

Participants

*Name WG/IG Present
Matthew TCG remotely
Pat TCG yes
Pierre F Apps yes
Tom D. Apps  
François DAL yes
Marco DAL yes
Mark DM yes
Laurent DM yes
Brian GWS yes
Giuliano GWS yes
Markus Registry yes
Theresa Registry  
Mireille Semantics yes
Alberto Semantics  
Françoise DCP & SP yes
Massimo Education  
Sudhanshu Education  
Kai KDD yes
Tom M. Ops No
Mark T. Ops Yes
Franck Theory  
Carlos Theory yes
John Time Domain Yes
Dave Time Domain  
Pepi Exec yes
Janet Exec  
Mark A CSP Yes


<--  
-->

Revision 162017-05-14 - FrancoiseGenova

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2017"

IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting

May 14, 2017 - Shanghai, China



Local Arrangements

The meeting will be held at the Shanghai Astronomical Observatory.

Meeting Minutes and Actions

[[][Notes and Actions]]

Meeting Agenda

Time Topic Notes
09:30–09:45 Welcome, Logistics, Meeting Objectives  
09:45–10:00 Review of action items from previous meeting [[][Minutes]]
10:00–10:30 Status of Standards in REC process  
10:30–11:00 Status of standards impacting various WG/IG  
  • Multi-dimensional data: NDimCubeDM  
  • Utypes: VO-DML, Mapping, VOTable  
  • Time domain  
11:00–12:00 General TCG discussions  
  • New RFC page for DocStd-2.0, Errata on landing page (Francoise) http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/DraftV2RFC http://www.ivoa.net/documents/TAP/20100327/index_test.html
  • InterOp programme review  
12:00–13:00 Break & Lunch  
13:00–15:30 General TCG discussions (continued)  
  Focus Sessions (Mark)  
  • Errata review: TAPRegExt-1.0 (Markus), VOTable-1.3 (Pierre)  
  • Endorsing external Data Model process (CAOM)  
  • Status of STC  
  • Review of "Publishing in the VO" page PublishingInTheVONew  
  • RoadMap 2017A  
15.30–16.00 Break  
16.00–18.00 Exec meeting IvoaExecMeetingFM69  
*

Participants

*Name WG/IG Present
Matthew TCG remotely
Pat TCG yes
Pierre F Apps yes
Tom D. Apps  
François DAL yes
Marco DAL yes
Changed:
<
<
Mark DM  
>
>
Mark DM yes
 
Laurent DM yes
Brian GWS yes
Giuliano GWS yes
Changed:
<
<
Markus Registry  
>
>
Markus Registry yes
 
Theresa Registry  
Mireille Semantics yes
Alberto Semantics  
Françoise DCP & SP yes
Massimo Education  
Sudhanshu Education  
Changed:
<
<
Kai KDD  
>
>
Kai KDD yes
 
Tom M. Ops No
Mark T. Ops Yes
Franck Theory  
Changed:
<
<
Carlos Theory  
>
>
Carlos Theory yes
 
John Time Domain Yes
Dave Time Domain  
Changed:
<
<
Pepi Exec  
>
>
Pepi Exec yes
 
Janet Exec  
Mark A CSP Yes


<--  
-->

Revision 152017-05-14 - PatrickDowler

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2017"

IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting

May 14, 2017 - Shanghai, China



Local Arrangements

The meeting will be held at the Shanghai Astronomical Observatory.

Meeting Minutes and Actions

[[][Notes and Actions]]

Meeting Agenda

Time Topic Notes
09:30–09:45 Welcome, Logistics, Meeting Objectives  
09:45–10:00 Review of action items from previous meeting [[][Minutes]]
10:00–10:30 Status of Standards in REC process  
10:30–11:00 Status of standards impacting various WG/IG  
  • Multi-dimensional data: NDimCubeDM  
  • Utypes: VO-DML, Mapping, VOTable  
  • Time domain  
11:00–12:00 General TCG discussions  
  • New RFC page for DocStd-2.0, Errata on landing page (Francoise) http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/DraftV2RFC http://www.ivoa.net/documents/TAP/20100327/index_test.html
Changed:
<
<
  • InterOp programme review incl. Focus Sessions (Janet, Mark)  
>
>
  • InterOp programme review  
 
12:00–13:00 Break & Lunch  
13:00–15:30 General TCG discussions (continued)  
Added:
>
>
  Focus Sessions (Mark)  
 
  • Errata review: TAPRegExt-1.0 (Markus), VOTable-1.3 (Pierre)  
  • Endorsing external Data Model process (CAOM)  
  • Status of STC  
  • Review of "Publishing in the VO" page PublishingInTheVONew  
  • RoadMap 2017A  
15.30–16.00 Break  
16.00–18.00 Exec meeting IvoaExecMeetingFM69  
*

Participants

*Name WG/IG Present
Matthew TCG remotely
Pat TCG yes
Pierre F Apps yes
Tom D. Apps  
François DAL yes
Marco DAL yes
Mark DM  
Laurent DM yes
Brian GWS yes
Giuliano GWS yes
Markus Registry  
Theresa Registry  
Mireille Semantics yes
Alberto Semantics  
Françoise DCP & SP yes
Massimo Education  
Sudhanshu Education  
Kai KDD  
Tom M. Ops No
Mark T. Ops Yes
Franck Theory  
Carlos Theory  
John Time Domain Yes
Dave Time Domain  
Pepi Exec  
Janet Exec  
Mark A CSP Yes


<--  
-->

Revision 142017-05-14 - FrancoiseGenova

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2017"

IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting

May 14, 2017 - Shanghai, China



Local Arrangements

The meeting will be held at the Shanghai Astronomical Observatory.

Meeting Minutes and Actions

[[][Notes and Actions]]

Meeting Agenda

Time Topic Notes
09:30–09:45 Welcome, Logistics, Meeting Objectives  
09:45–10:00 Review of action items from previous meeting [[][Minutes]]
10:00–10:30 Status of Standards in REC process  
10:30–11:00 Status of standards impacting various WG/IG  
  • Multi-dimensional data: NDimCubeDM  
  • Utypes: VO-DML, Mapping, VOTable  
  • Time domain  
11:00–12:00 General TCG discussions  
Changed:
<
<
  • New RFC page for DocStd-2.0, Errata on landing page (Francoise) http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/RFCDocStdV2 http://www.ivoa.net/documents/TAP/20100327/index_test.html
>
>
  • New RFC page for DocStd-2.0, Errata on landing page (Francoise) http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/DraftV2RFC http://www.ivoa.net/documents/TAP/20100327/index_test.html
 
  • InterOp programme review incl. Focus Sessions (Janet, Mark)  
12:00–13:00 Break & Lunch  
13:00–15:30 General TCG discussions (continued)  
  • Errata review: TAPRegExt-1.0 (Markus), VOTable-1.3 (Pierre)  
  • Endorsing external Data Model process (CAOM)  
  • Status of STC  
  • Review of "Publishing in the VO" page PublishingInTheVONew  
  • RoadMap 2017A  
15.30–16.00 Break  
16.00–18.00 Exec meeting IvoaExecMeetingFM69  
*

Participants

*Name WG/IG Present
Matthew TCG remotely
Pat TCG yes
Pierre F Apps yes
Tom D. Apps  
François DAL yes
Marco DAL yes
Mark DM  
Laurent DM yes
Brian GWS yes
Giuliano GWS yes
Markus Registry  
Theresa Registry  
Mireille Semantics yes
Alberto Semantics  
Françoise DCP & SP yes
Massimo Education  
Sudhanshu Education  
Kai KDD  
Tom M. Ops No
Mark T. Ops Yes
Franck Theory  
Carlos Theory  
John Time Domain Yes
Dave Time Domain  
Pepi Exec  
Janet Exec  
Mark A CSP Yes


<--  
-->

Revision 132017-05-14 - PatrickDowler

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2017"

IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting

May 14, 2017 - Shanghai, China



Local Arrangements

The meeting will be held at the Shanghai Astronomical Observatory.

Meeting Minutes and Actions

[[][Notes and Actions]]

Meeting Agenda

Time Topic Notes
09:30–09:45 Welcome, Logistics, Meeting Objectives  
09:45–10:00 Review of action items from previous meeting [[][Minutes]]
10:00–10:30 Status of Standards in REC process  
10:30–11:00 Status of standards impacting various WG/IG  
  • Multi-dimensional data: NDimCubeDM  
  • Utypes: VO-DML, Mapping, VOTable  
  • Time domain  
11:00–12:00 General TCG discussions  
  • New RFC page for DocStd-2.0, Errata on landing page (Francoise) http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/RFCDocStdV2 http://www.ivoa.net/documents/TAP/20100327/index_test.html
  • InterOp programme review incl. Focus Sessions (Janet, Mark)  
Changed:
<
<
12:00–12:30 Break & Lunch  
12:30–15:30 General TCG discussions (continued)  
>
>
12:00–13:00 Break & Lunch  
13:00–15:30 General TCG discussions (continued)  
 
  • Errata review: TAPRegExt-1.0 (Markus), VOTable-1.3 (Pierre)  
  • Endorsing external Data Model process (CAOM)  
  • Status of STC  
  • Review of "Publishing in the VO" page PublishingInTheVONew  
  • RoadMap 2017A  
15.30–16.00 Break  
16.00–18.00 Exec meeting IvoaExecMeetingFM69  
*

Participants

*Name WG/IG Present
Matthew TCG remotely
Pat TCG yes
Pierre F Apps yes
Tom D. Apps  
François DAL yes
Marco DAL yes
Mark DM  
Laurent DM yes
Brian GWS yes
Giuliano GWS yes
Markus Registry  
Theresa Registry  
Mireille Semantics yes
Alberto Semantics  
Françoise DCP & SP yes
Massimo Education  
Sudhanshu Education  
Kai KDD  
Tom M. Ops No
Mark T. Ops Yes
Franck Theory  
Carlos Theory  
John Time Domain Yes
Dave Time Domain  
Pepi Exec  
Janet Exec  
Mark A CSP Yes


<--  
-->

Revision 122017-05-14 - FrancoiseGenova

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2017"

IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting

May 14, 2017 - Shanghai, China



Local Arrangements

The meeting will be held at the Shanghai Astronomical Observatory.

Meeting Minutes and Actions

[[][Notes and Actions]]

Meeting Agenda

Time Topic Notes
09:30–09:45 Welcome, Logistics, Meeting Objectives  
09:45–10:00 Review of action items from previous meeting [[][Minutes]]
10:00–10:30 Status of Standards in REC process  
10:30–11:00 Status of standards impacting various WG/IG  
  • Multi-dimensional data: NDimCubeDM  
  • Utypes: VO-DML, Mapping, VOTable  
  • Time domain  
11:00–12:00 General TCG discussions  
Changed:
<
<
  • New RFC page for DocStd-2.0 (Francoise) http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/RFCDocStdV2
>
>
  • New RFC page for DocStd-2.0, Errata on landing page (Francoise) http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/RFCDocStdV2 http://www.ivoa.net/documents/TAP/20100327/index_test.html
 
  • InterOp programme review incl. Focus Sessions (Janet, Mark)  
12:00–12:30 Break & Lunch  
12:30–15:30 General TCG discussions (continued)  
  • Errata review: TAPRegExt-1.0 (Markus), VOTable-1.3 (Pierre)  
  • Endorsing external Data Model process (CAOM)  
  • Status of STC  
  • Review of "Publishing in the VO" page PublishingInTheVONew  
  • RoadMap 2017A  
15.30–16.00 Break  
16.00–18.00 Exec meeting IvoaExecMeetingFM69  
*

Participants

*Name WG/IG Present
Matthew TCG remotely
Pat TCG yes
Pierre F Apps yes
Tom D. Apps  
François DAL yes
Marco DAL yes
Mark DM  
Laurent DM yes
Brian GWS yes
Giuliano GWS yes
Markus Registry  
Theresa Registry  
Mireille Semantics yes
Alberto Semantics  
Françoise DCP & SP yes
Massimo Education  
Sudhanshu Education  
Kai KDD  
Tom M. Ops No
Mark T. Ops Yes
Franck Theory  
Carlos Theory  
John Time Domain Yes
Dave Time Domain  
Pepi Exec  
Janet Exec  
Mark A CSP Yes


<--  
-->

Revision 112017-05-14 - GiulianoTaffoni

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2017"

IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting

Changed:
<
<

May 13, 2017 - Shanghai, China

>
>

May 14, 2017 - Shanghai, China

 



Local Arrangements

The meeting will be held at the Shanghai Astronomical Observatory.

Meeting Minutes and Actions

[[][Notes and Actions]]

Meeting Agenda

Time Topic Notes
09:30–09:45 Welcome, Logistics, Meeting Objectives  
09:45–10:00 Review of action items from previous meeting [[][Minutes]]
10:00–10:30 Status of Standards in REC process  
10:30–11:00 Status of standards impacting various WG/IG  
  • Multi-dimensional data: NDimCubeDM  
  • Utypes: VO-DML, Mapping, VOTable  
  • Time domain  
11:00–12:00 General TCG discussions  
  • New RFC page for DocStd-2.0 (Francoise) http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/RFCDocStdV2
  • InterOp programme review incl. Focus Sessions (Janet, Mark)  
12:00–12:30 Break & Lunch  
12:30–15:30 General TCG discussions (continued)  
  • Errata review: TAPRegExt-1.0 (Markus), VOTable-1.3 (Pierre)  
  • Endorsing external Data Model process (CAOM)  
  • Status of STC  
  • Review of "Publishing in the VO" page PublishingInTheVONew  
  • RoadMap 2017A  
15.30–16.00 Break  
16.00–18.00 Exec meeting IvoaExecMeetingFM69  
*

Participants

*Name WG/IG Present
Matthew TCG remotely
Pat TCG yes
Pierre F Apps yes
Tom D. Apps  
François DAL yes
Marco DAL yes
Mark DM  
Laurent DM yes
Brian GWS yes
Changed:
<
<
Giuliano GWS  
>
>
Giuliano GWS yes
 
Markus Registry  
Theresa Registry  
Mireille Semantics yes
Alberto Semantics  
Françoise DCP & SP yes
Massimo Education  
Sudhanshu Education  
Kai KDD  
Tom M. Ops No
Mark T. Ops Yes
Franck Theory  
Carlos Theory  
John Time Domain Yes
Dave Time Domain  
Pepi Exec  
Janet Exec  
Mark A CSP Yes


<--  
-->

Revision 102017-05-14 - MarkTaylor

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2017"

IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting

May 13, 2017 - Shanghai, China



Local Arrangements

The meeting will be held at the Shanghai Astronomical Observatory.

Meeting Minutes and Actions

[[][Notes and Actions]]

Meeting Agenda

Time Topic Notes
09:30–09:45 Welcome, Logistics, Meeting Objectives  
09:45–10:00 Review of action items from previous meeting [[][Minutes]]
10:00–10:30 Status of Standards in REC process  
10:30–11:00 Status of standards impacting various WG/IG  
  • Multi-dimensional data: NDimCubeDM  
  • Utypes: VO-DML, Mapping, VOTable  
  • Time domain  
11:00–12:00 General TCG discussions  
  • New RFC page for DocStd-2.0 (Francoise) http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/RFCDocStdV2
  • InterOp programme review incl. Focus Sessions (Janet, Mark)  
12:00–12:30 Break & Lunch  
12:30–15:30 General TCG discussions (continued)  
  • Errata review: TAPRegExt-1.0 (Markus), VOTable-1.3 (Pierre)  
  • Endorsing external Data Model process (CAOM)  
  • Status of STC  
  • Review of "Publishing in the VO" page PublishingInTheVONew  
  • RoadMap 2017A  
15.30–16.00 Break  
16.00–18.00 Exec meeting IvoaExecMeetingFM69  
*

Participants

*Name WG/IG Present
Matthew TCG remotely
Pat TCG yes
Pierre F Apps yes
Tom D. Apps  
François DAL yes
Marco DAL yes
Mark DM  
Laurent DM yes
Brian GWS yes
Giuliano GWS  
Markus Registry  
Theresa Registry  
Mireille Semantics yes
Alberto Semantics  
Françoise DCP & SP yes
Massimo Education  
Sudhanshu Education  
Kai KDD  
Changed:
<
<
Tom M. Ops Yes
Mark Ops  
>
>
Tom M. Ops No
Mark T. Ops Yes
 
Franck Theory  
Carlos Theory  
John Time Domain Yes
Dave Time Domain  
Pepi Exec  
Janet Exec  
Mark A CSP Yes


<--  
-->

Revision 92017-05-14 - PatrickDowler

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2017"

IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting

May 13, 2017 - Shanghai, China



Local Arrangements

The meeting will be held at the Shanghai Astronomical Observatory.

Meeting Minutes and Actions

[[][Notes and Actions]]

Meeting Agenda

Time Topic Notes
09:30–09:45 Welcome, Logistics, Meeting Objectives  
09:45–10:00 Review of action items from previous meeting [[][Minutes]]
10:00–10:30 Status of Standards in REC process  
10:30–11:00 Status of standards impacting various WG/IG  
  • Multi-dimensional data: NDimCubeDM  
  • Utypes: VO-DML, Mapping, VOTable  
  • Time domain  
11:00–12:00 General TCG discussions  
  • New RFC page for DocStd-2.0 (Francoise) http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/RFCDocStdV2
  • InterOp programme review incl. Focus Sessions (Janet, Mark)  
12:00–12:30 Break & Lunch  
12:30–15:30 General TCG discussions (continued)  
  • Errata review: TAPRegExt-1.0 (Markus), VOTable-1.3 (Pierre)  
Added:
>
>
  • Endorsing external Data Model process (CAOM)  
 
  • Status of STC  
  • Review of "Publishing in the VO" page PublishingInTheVONew  
  • RoadMap 2017A  
15.30–16.00 Break  
16.00–18.00 Exec meeting IvoaExecMeetingFM69  
*

Participants

*Name WG/IG Present
Matthew TCG remotely
Pat TCG yes
Pierre F Apps yes
Tom D. Apps  
François DAL yes
Marco DAL yes
Mark DM  
Laurent DM yes
Brian GWS yes
Giuliano GWS  
Markus Registry  
Theresa Registry  
Mireille Semantics yes
Alberto Semantics  
Françoise DCP & SP yes
Massimo Education  
Sudhanshu Education  
Kai KDD  
Tom M. Ops Yes
Mark Ops  
Franck Theory  
Carlos Theory  
John Time Domain Yes
Dave Time Domain  
Pepi Exec  
Janet Exec  
Mark A CSP Yes


<--  
-->

Revision 82017-05-14 - FrancoiseGenova

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2017"

IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting

May 13, 2017 - Shanghai, China



Local Arrangements

The meeting will be held at the Shanghai Astronomical Observatory.

Meeting Minutes and Actions

[[][Notes and Actions]]

Meeting Agenda

Time Topic Notes
09:30–09:45 Welcome, Logistics, Meeting Objectives  
09:45–10:00 Review of action items from previous meeting [[][Minutes]]
10:00–10:30 Status of Standards in REC process  
10:30–11:00 Status of standards impacting various WG/IG  
  • Multi-dimensional data: NDimCubeDM  
  • Utypes: VO-DML, Mapping, VOTable  
  • Time domain  
11:00–12:00 General TCG discussions  
Changed:
<
<
  • New RFC page for DocStd-2.0 (Francoise)  
>
>
  • New RFC page for DocStd-2.0 (Francoise) http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/RFCDocStdV2
 
  • InterOp programme review incl. Focus Sessions (Janet, Mark)  
12:00–12:30 Break & Lunch  
12:30–15:30 General TCG discussions (continued)  
  • Errata review: TAPRegExt-1.0 (Markus), VOTable-1.3 (Pierre)  
  • Status of STC  
  • Review of "Publishing in the VO" page PublishingInTheVONew  
  • RoadMap 2017A  
15.30–16.00 Break  
16.00–18.00 Exec meeting IvoaExecMeetingFM69  
*

Participants

*Name WG/IG Present
Matthew TCG remotely
Pat TCG yes
Pierre F Apps yes
Tom D. Apps  
François DAL yes
Marco DAL yes
Mark DM  
Laurent DM yes
Brian GWS yes
Giuliano GWS  
Markus Registry  
Theresa Registry  
Mireille Semantics yes
Alberto Semantics  
Françoise DCP & SP yes
Massimo Education  
Sudhanshu Education  
Kai KDD  
Tom M. Ops Yes
Mark Ops  
Franck Theory  
Carlos Theory  
John Time Domain Yes
Dave Time Domain  
Pepi Exec  
Janet Exec  
Mark A CSP Yes


<--  
-->

Revision 72017-05-14 - PatrickDowler

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2017"

IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting

May 13, 2017 - Shanghai, China



Local Arrangements

The meeting will be held at the Shanghai Astronomical Observatory.

Meeting Minutes and Actions

[[][Notes and Actions]]

Meeting Agenda

Time Topic Notes
09:30–09:45 Welcome, Logistics, Meeting Objectives  
09:45–10:00 Review of action items from previous meeting [[][Minutes]]
10:00–10:30 Status of Standards in REC process  
10:30–11:00 Status of standards impacting various WG/IG  
  • Multi-dimensional data: NDimCubeDM  
  • Utypes: VO-DML, Mapping, VOTable  
  • Time domain  
11:00–12:00 General TCG discussions  
Added:
>
>
  • New RFC page for DocStd-2.0 (Francoise)  
 
  • InterOp programme review incl. Focus Sessions (Janet, Mark)  
12:00–12:30 Break & Lunch  
12:30–15:30 General TCG discussions (continued)  
  • Errata review: TAPRegExt-1.0 (Markus), VOTable-1.3 (Pierre)  
  • Status of STC  
  • Review of "Publishing in the VO" page PublishingInTheVONew  
  • RoadMap 2017A  
15.30–16.00 Break  
16.00–18.00 Exec meeting IvoaExecMeetingFM69  
*

Participants

*Name WG/IG Present
Matthew TCG remotely
Pat TCG yes
Pierre F Apps yes
Tom D. Apps  
François DAL yes
Marco DAL yes
Mark DM  
Laurent DM yes
Brian GWS yes
Giuliano GWS  
Markus Registry  
Theresa Registry  
Mireille Semantics yes
Alberto Semantics  
Françoise DCP & SP yes
Massimo Education  
Sudhanshu Education  
Kai KDD  
Tom M. Ops Yes
Mark Ops  
Franck Theory  
Carlos Theory  
John Time Domain Yes
Dave Time Domain  
Pepi Exec  
Janet Exec  
Mark A CSP Yes


<--  
-->

Revision 62017-05-14 - MatthewGraham

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2017"

IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting

May 13, 2017 - Shanghai, China



Local Arrangements

The meeting will be held at the Shanghai Astronomical Observatory.

Meeting Minutes and Actions

[[][Notes and Actions]]

Meeting Agenda

Time Topic Notes
09:30–09:45 Welcome, Logistics, Meeting Objectives  
09:45–10:00 Review of action items from previous meeting [[][Minutes]]
10:00–10:30 Status of Standards in REC process  
10:30–11:00 Status of standards impacting various WG/IG  
  • Multi-dimensional data: NDimCubeDM  
  • Utypes: VO-DML, Mapping, VOTable  
  • Time domain  
11:00–12:00 General TCG discussions  
  • InterOp programme review incl. Focus Sessions (Janet, Mark)  
12:00–12:30 Break & Lunch  
12:30–15:30 General TCG discussions (continued)  
  • Errata review: TAPRegExt-1.0 (Markus), VOTable-1.3 (Pierre)  
  • Status of STC  
  • Review of "Publishing in the VO" page PublishingInTheVONew  
  • RoadMap 2017A  
15.30–16.00 Break  
Changed:
<
<
16.00–18.00 Exec meeting IvoaExecMeetingFM63  
>
>
16.00–18.00 Exec meeting IvoaExecMeetingFM69  
 
*

Participants

*Name WG/IG Present
Matthew TCG remotely
Pat TCG yes
Pierre F Apps yes
Tom D. Apps  
François DAL yes
Marco DAL yes
Mark DM  
Laurent DM yes
Brian GWS yes
Giuliano GWS  
Markus Registry  
Theresa Registry  
Mireille Semantics yes
Alberto Semantics  
Françoise DCP & SP yes
Massimo Education  
Sudhanshu Education  
Kai KDD  
Tom M. Ops Yes
Mark Ops  
Franck Theory  
Carlos Theory  
John Time Domain Yes
Dave Time Domain  
Pepi Exec  
Janet Exec  
Mark A CSP Yes


<--  
-->

Revision 52017-05-13 - FrancoisBonnarel

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2017"

IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting

May 13, 2017 - Shanghai, China



Local Arrangements

The meeting will be held at the Shanghai Astronomical Observatory.

Meeting Minutes and Actions

[[][Notes and Actions]]

Meeting Agenda

Time Topic Notes
09:30–09:45 Welcome, Logistics, Meeting Objectives  
09:45–10:00 Review of action items from previous meeting [[][Minutes]]
10:00–10:30 Status of Standards in REC process  
10:30–11:00 Status of standards impacting various WG/IG  
  • Multi-dimensional data: NDimCubeDM  
  • Utypes: VO-DML, Mapping, VOTable  
  • Time domain  
11:00–12:00 General TCG discussions  
  • InterOp programme review incl. Focus Sessions (Janet, Mark)  
12:00–12:30 Break & Lunch  
12:30–15:30 General TCG discussions (continued)  
  • Errata review: TAPRegExt-1.0 (Markus), VOTable-1.3 (Pierre)  
  • Status of STC  
  • Review of "Publishing in the VO" page PublishingInTheVONew  
  • RoadMap 2017A  
15.30–16.00 Break  
16.00–18.00 Exec meeting IvoaExecMeetingFM63  
*

Participants

*Name WG/IG Present
Matthew TCG remotely
Pat TCG yes
Pierre F Apps yes
Tom D. Apps  
Changed:
<
<
François DAL  
Marco DAL  
>
>
François DAL yes
Marco DAL yes
 
Mark DM  
Changed:
<
<
Laurent DM  
Brian GWS  
>
>
Laurent DM yes
Brian GWS yes
 
Giuliano GWS  
Markus Registry  
Theresa Registry  
Mireille Semantics yes
Alberto Semantics  
Changed:
<
<
Françoise DCP & SP  
>
>
Françoise DCP & SP yes
 
Massimo Education  
Sudhanshu Education  
Kai KDD  
Tom M. Ops Yes
Mark Ops  
Franck Theory  
Carlos Theory  
John Time Domain Yes
Dave Time Domain  
Pepi Exec  
Janet Exec  
Mark A CSP Yes


<--  
-->

Revision 42017-05-13 - PierreFernique

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2017"

IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting

May 13, 2017 - Shanghai, China



Local Arrangements

The meeting will be held at the Shanghai Astronomical Observatory.

Meeting Minutes and Actions

[[][Notes and Actions]]

Meeting Agenda

Time Topic Notes
09:30–09:45 Welcome, Logistics, Meeting Objectives  
09:45–10:00 Review of action items from previous meeting [[][Minutes]]
10:00–10:30 Status of Standards in REC process  
10:30–11:00 Status of standards impacting various WG/IG  
  • Multi-dimensional data: NDimCubeDM  
  • Utypes: VO-DML, Mapping, VOTable  
  • Time domain  
11:00–12:00 General TCG discussions  
  • InterOp programme review incl. Focus Sessions (Janet, Mark)  
12:00–12:30 Break & Lunch  
12:30–15:30 General TCG discussions (continued)  
Changed:
<
<
  • Errata review: TAPRegExt-1.0, VOTable-1.3 (Markus)  
>
>
  • Errata review: TAPRegExt-1.0 (Markus), VOTable-1.3 (Pierre)  
 
  • Status of STC  
  • Review of "Publishing in the VO" page PublishingInTheVONew  
  • RoadMap 2017A  
15.30–16.00 Break  
16.00–18.00 Exec meeting IvoaExecMeetingFM63  
*

Participants

*Name WG/IG Present
Matthew TCG remotely
Pat TCG yes
Changed:
<
<
Pierre F Apps  
>
>
Pierre F Apps yes
 
Tom D. Apps  
François DAL  
Marco DAL  
Mark DM  
Laurent DM  
Brian GWS  
Giuliano GWS  
Markus Registry  
Theresa Registry  
Mireille Semantics yes
Alberto Semantics  
Françoise DCP & SP  
Massimo Education  
Sudhanshu Education  
Kai KDD  
Tom M. Ops Yes
Mark Ops  
Franck Theory  
Carlos Theory  
John Time Domain Yes
Dave Time Domain  
Pepi Exec  
Janet Exec  
Mark A CSP Yes


<--  
-->

Revision 32017-05-13 - MarkAllen

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2017"

IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting

May 13, 2017 - Shanghai, China



Local Arrangements

The meeting will be held at the Shanghai Astronomical Observatory.

Meeting Minutes and Actions

[[][Notes and Actions]]

Meeting Agenda

Time Topic Notes
09:30–09:45 Welcome, Logistics, Meeting Objectives  
09:45–10:00 Review of action items from previous meeting [[][Minutes]]
10:00–10:30 Status of Standards in REC process  
10:30–11:00 Status of standards impacting various WG/IG  
  • Multi-dimensional data: NDimCubeDM  
  • Utypes: VO-DML, Mapping, VOTable  
  • Time domain  
11:00–12:00 General TCG discussions  
  • InterOp programme review incl. Focus Sessions (Janet, Mark)  
12:00–12:30 Break & Lunch  
12:30–15:30 General TCG discussions (continued)  
  • Errata review: TAPRegExt-1.0, VOTable-1.3 (Markus)  
  • Status of STC  
  • Review of "Publishing in the VO" page PublishingInTheVONew  
  • RoadMap 2017A  
15.30–16.00 Break  
16.00–18.00 Exec meeting IvoaExecMeetingFM63  
*

Participants

*Name WG/IG Present
Matthew TCG remotely
Pat TCG yes
Pierre F Apps  
Tom D. Apps  
François DAL  
Marco DAL  
Mark DM  
Laurent DM  
Brian GWS  
Giuliano GWS  
Markus Registry  
Theresa Registry  
Mireille Semantics yes
Alberto Semantics  
Françoise DCP & SP  
Massimo Education  
Sudhanshu Education  
Kai KDD  
Tom M. Ops Yes
Mark Ops  
Franck Theory  
Carlos Theory  
John Time Domain Yes
Dave Time Domain  
Pepi Exec  
Janet Exec  
Changed:
<
<
Mark A CSP  
>
>
Mark A CSP Yes
 


<--  
-->

Revision 22017-05-13 - MireilleLouys

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2017"

IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting

May 13, 2017 - Shanghai, China



Local Arrangements

The meeting will be held at the Shanghai Astronomical Observatory.

Meeting Minutes and Actions

[[][Notes and Actions]]

Meeting Agenda

Time Topic Notes
09:30–09:45 Welcome, Logistics, Meeting Objectives  
09:45–10:00 Review of action items from previous meeting [[][Minutes]]
10:00–10:30 Status of Standards in REC process  
10:30–11:00 Status of standards impacting various WG/IG  
  • Multi-dimensional data: NDimCubeDM  
  • Utypes: VO-DML, Mapping, VOTable  
  • Time domain  
11:00–12:00 General TCG discussions  
  • InterOp programme review incl. Focus Sessions (Janet, Mark)  
12:00–12:30 Break & Lunch  
12:30–15:30 General TCG discussions (continued)  
  • Errata review: TAPRegExt-1.0, VOTable-1.3 (Markus)  
  • Status of STC  
  • Review of "Publishing in the VO" page PublishingInTheVONew  
  • RoadMap 2017A  
15.30–16.00 Break  
16.00–18.00 Exec meeting IvoaExecMeetingFM63  
*

Participants

*Name WG/IG Present
Matthew TCG remotely
Pat TCG yes
Pierre F Apps  
Tom D. Apps  
François DAL  
Marco DAL  
Mark DM  
Laurent DM  
Brian GWS  
Giuliano GWS  
Markus Registry  
Theresa Registry  
Changed:
<
<
Mireille Semantics  
>
>
Mireille Semantics yes
 
Alberto Semantics  
Françoise DCP & SP  
Massimo Education  
Sudhanshu Education  
Kai KDD  
Tom M. Ops Yes
Mark Ops  
Franck Theory  
Carlos Theory  
John Time Domain Yes
Dave Time Domain  
Pepi Exec  
Janet Exec  
Mark A CSP  


<--  
-->

Revision 12017-05-12 - MatthewGraham

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2017"

IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting

May 13, 2017 - Shanghai, China



Local Arrangements

The meeting will be held at the Shanghai Astronomical Observatory.

Meeting Minutes and Actions

[[][Notes and Actions]]

Meeting Agenda

Time Topic Notes
09:30–09:45 Welcome, Logistics, Meeting Objectives  
09:45–10:00 Review of action items from previous meeting [[][Minutes]]
10:00–10:30 Status of Standards in REC process  
10:30–11:00 Status of standards impacting various WG/IG  
  • Multi-dimensional data: NDimCubeDM  
  • Utypes: VO-DML, Mapping, VOTable  
  • Time domain  
11:00–12:00 General TCG discussions  
  • InterOp programme review incl. Focus Sessions (Janet, Mark)  
12:00–12:30 Break & Lunch  
12:30–15:30 General TCG discussions (continued)  
  • Errata review: TAPRegExt-1.0, VOTable-1.3 (Markus)  
  • Status of STC  
  • Review of "Publishing in the VO" page PublishingInTheVONew  
  • RoadMap 2017A  
15.30–16.00 Break  
16.00–18.00 Exec meeting IvoaExecMeetingFM63  
*

Participants

*Name WG/IG Present
Matthew TCG remotely
Pat TCG yes
Pierre F Apps  
Tom D. Apps  
François DAL  
Marco DAL  
Mark DM  
Laurent DM  
Brian GWS  
Giuliano GWS  
Markus Registry  
Theresa Registry  
Mireille Semantics  
Alberto Semantics  
Françoise DCP & SP  
Massimo Education  
Sudhanshu Education  
Kai KDD  
Tom M. Ops Yes
Mark Ops  
Franck Theory  
Carlos Theory  
John Time Domain Yes
Dave Time Domain  
Pepi Exec  
Janet Exec  
Mark A CSP  


<--  
-->
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by Perl This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © 2008-2022 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback