Difference: InterOpNov2018Reg (1 vs. 15)

Revision 152019-02-11 - MarkusDemleitner

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpNov2018"

Registry session schedule - IVOA November 2018 College Park Interoperability Meeting

includes joint session schedules.

Registry 1 / Apps 1 (Friday Nov. 9, 11:00-12:30, Salon 1&2): Registry, MOCS, and Python

Speaker Title Time Material
Pierre Fernique MOC standard 1.1 extension / ASCII MOCs 10' + discussion pdf
Changed:
<
<
Hendrik Heinl for Markus Demleitner Progress towards a VODataService 1.2 WD 15' + discussion  
>
>
Hendrik Heinl for Markus Demleitner Progress towards a VODataService 1.2 WD 15' + discussion notes
 
Pat Dowler CADC lightweight OAI registry implementation 15' pdf
Brian Major Updates on cadc-tap: an astroquery TAP client 10' pdf
Hendrik Heinl Recent features implemented in PyVO 10' pdf
Tom Donaldson Python Development Discussion 15' pdf

DAL/GWS/Registry (Friday Nov. 09, 14:00-15:30, Salon 1&2): Discovering Authenticated Endpoints (in TAP) joint session

See DAL Schedule

META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="cadc-tap.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1541769572" name="cadc-tap.pdf" path="cadc-tap.pdf" size="380486" user="BrianMajor" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="MOC_extension_1.1_Fernique.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1541772423" name="MOC_extension_1.1_Fernique.pdf" path="MOC_extension_1.1_Fernique.pdf" size="1117036" user="PierreFernique" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="oai-reg-hack.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1541778766" name="oai-reg-hack.pdf" path="oai-reg-hack.pdf" size="247428" user="PatrickDowler" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="Python_Discussion.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1541782693" name="Python_Discussion.pdf" path="Python_Discussion.pdf" size="93038" user="TomDonaldson" version="2"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="pyvo.pdf" attr="h" comment="PyVO presentation of Hendrik Heinl" date="1541862231" name="pyvo.pdf" path="pyvo.pdf" size="38014" user="HendriklHein" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="vods12.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1549893895" name="vods12.pdf" path="vods12.pdf" size="86540" user="MarkusDemleitner" version="1"
 

Revision 142018-11-10 - HendriklHein

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpNov2018"

Registry session schedule - IVOA November 2018 College Park Interoperability Meeting

includes joint session schedules.

Registry 1 / Apps 1 (Friday Nov. 9, 11:00-12:30, Salon 1&2): Registry, MOCS, and Python

Speaker Title Time Material
Pierre Fernique MOC standard 1.1 extension / ASCII MOCs 10' + discussion pdf
Hendrik Heinl for Markus Demleitner Progress towards a VODataService 1.2 WD 15' + discussion  
Pat Dowler CADC lightweight OAI registry implementation 15' pdf
Brian Major Updates on cadc-tap: an astroquery TAP client 10' pdf
Changed:
<
<
Hendrik Heinl Recent features implemented in PyVO 10'  
>
>
Hendrik Heinl Recent features implemented in PyVO 10' pdf
 
Tom Donaldson Python Development Discussion 15' pdf

DAL/GWS/Registry (Friday Nov. 09, 14:00-15:30, Salon 1&2): Discovering Authenticated Endpoints (in TAP) joint session

See DAL Schedule

META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="cadc-tap.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1541769572" name="cadc-tap.pdf" path="cadc-tap.pdf" size="380486" user="BrianMajor" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="MOC_extension_1.1_Fernique.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1541772423" name="MOC_extension_1.1_Fernique.pdf" path="MOC_extension_1.1_Fernique.pdf" size="1117036" user="PierreFernique" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="oai-reg-hack.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1541778766" name="oai-reg-hack.pdf" path="oai-reg-hack.pdf" size="247428" user="PatrickDowler" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="Python_Discussion.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1541782693" name="Python_Discussion.pdf" path="Python_Discussion.pdf" size="93038" user="TomDonaldson" version="2"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="pyvo.pdf" attr="h" comment="PyVO presentation of Hendrik Heinl" date="1541862231" name="pyvo.pdf" path="pyvo.pdf" size="38014" user="HendriklHein" version="1"
 

Revision 132018-11-09 - TomDonaldson

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpNov2018"

Registry session schedule - IVOA November 2018 College Park Interoperability Meeting

includes joint session schedules.

Registry 1 / Apps 1 (Friday Nov. 9, 11:00-12:30, Salon 1&2): Registry, MOCS, and Python

Speaker Title Time Material
Pierre Fernique MOC standard 1.1 extension / ASCII MOCs 10' + discussion pdf
Hendrik Heinl for Markus Demleitner Progress towards a VODataService 1.2 WD 15' + discussion  
Pat Dowler CADC lightweight OAI registry implementation 15' pdf
Brian Major Updates on cadc-tap: an astroquery TAP client 10' pdf
Hendrik Heinl Recent features implemented in PyVO 10'  
Changed:
<
<
Tom Donaldson Python Development Discussion 15'  
>
>
Tom Donaldson Python Development Discussion 15' pdf
 

DAL/GWS/Registry (Friday Nov. 09, 14:00-15:30, Salon 1&2): Discovering Authenticated Endpoints (in TAP) joint session

See DAL Schedule

META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="cadc-tap.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1541769572" name="cadc-tap.pdf" path="cadc-tap.pdf" size="380486" user="BrianMajor" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="MOC_extension_1.1_Fernique.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1541772423" name="MOC_extension_1.1_Fernique.pdf" path="MOC_extension_1.1_Fernique.pdf" size="1117036" user="PierreFernique" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="oai-reg-hack.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1541778766" name="oai-reg-hack.pdf" path="oai-reg-hack.pdf" size="247428" user="PatrickDowler" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="Python_Discussion.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1541782693" name="Python_Discussion.pdf" path="Python_Discussion.pdf" size="93038" user="TomDonaldson" version="2"
 

Revision 122018-11-09 - PatrickDowler

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpNov2018"

Registry session schedule - IVOA November 2018 College Park Interoperability Meeting

includes joint session schedules.

Registry 1 / Apps 1 (Friday Nov. 9, 11:00-12:30, Salon 1&2): Registry, MOCS, and Python

Speaker Title Time Material
Pierre Fernique MOC standard 1.1 extension / ASCII MOCs 10' + discussion pdf
Hendrik Heinl for Markus Demleitner Progress towards a VODataService 1.2 WD 15' + discussion  
Changed:
<
<
Pat Dowler CADC lightweight OAI registry implementation 15'  
>
>
Pat Dowler CADC lightweight OAI registry implementation 15' pdf
 
Brian Major Updates on cadc-tap: an astroquery TAP client 10' pdf
Hendrik Heinl Recent features implemented in PyVO 10'  
Tom Donaldson Python Development Discussion 15'  

DAL/GWS/Registry (Friday Nov. 09, 14:00-15:30, Salon 1&2): Discovering Authenticated Endpoints (in TAP) joint session

See DAL Schedule

Deleted:
<
<
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="cadc-tap.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1541769572" name="cadc-tap.pdf" path="cadc-tap.pdf" size="380486" user="BrianMajor" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="MOC_extension_1.1_Fernique.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1541772423" name="MOC_extension_1.1_Fernique.pdf" path="MOC_extension_1.1_Fernique.pdf" size="1117036" user="PierreFernique" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="oai-reg-hack.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1541778766" name="oai-reg-hack.pdf" path="oai-reg-hack.pdf" size="247428" user="PatrickDowler" version="1"
 

Revision 112018-11-09 - PierreFernique

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpNov2018"

Registry session schedule - IVOA November 2018 College Park Interoperability Meeting

includes joint session schedules.

Registry 1 / Apps 1 (Friday Nov. 9, 11:00-12:30, Salon 1&2): Registry, MOCS, and Python

Speaker Title Time Material
Changed:
<
<
Pierre Fernique MOC standard 1.1 extension / ASCII MOCs 10' + discussion  
>
>
Pierre Fernique MOC standard 1.1 extension / ASCII MOCs 10' + discussion pdf
 
Hendrik Heinl for Markus Demleitner Progress towards a VODataService 1.2 WD 15' + discussion  
Pat Dowler CADC lightweight OAI registry implementation 15'  
Brian Major Updates on cadc-tap: an astroquery TAP client 10' pdf
Hendrik Heinl Recent features implemented in PyVO 10'  
Tom Donaldson Python Development Discussion 15'  

DAL/GWS/Registry (Friday Nov. 09, 14:00-15:30, Salon 1&2): Discovering Authenticated Endpoints (in TAP) joint session

See DAL Schedule

Added:
>
>
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="cadc-tap.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1541769572" name="cadc-tap.pdf" path="cadc-tap.pdf" size="380486" user="BrianMajor" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="MOC_extension_1.1_Fernique.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1541772423" name="MOC_extension_1.1_Fernique.pdf" path="MOC_extension_1.1_Fernique.pdf" size="1117036" user="PierreFernique" version="1"
 

Revision 102018-11-09 - BrianMajor

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpNov2018"

Registry session schedule - IVOA November 2018 College Park Interoperability Meeting

includes joint session schedules.

Registry 1 / Apps 1 (Friday Nov. 9, 11:00-12:30, Salon 1&2): Registry, MOCS, and Python

Speaker Title Time Material
Pierre Fernique MOC standard 1.1 extension / ASCII MOCs 10' + discussion  
Hendrik Heinl for Markus Demleitner Progress towards a VODataService 1.2 WD 15' + discussion  
Pat Dowler CADC lightweight OAI registry implementation 15'  
Changed:
<
<
Brian Major Updates on cadc-tap: an astroquery TAP client 10'  
>
>
Brian Major Updates on cadc-tap: an astroquery TAP client 10' pdf
 
Hendrik Heinl Recent features implemented in PyVO 10'  
Tom Donaldson Python Development Discussion 15'  

DAL/GWS/Registry (Friday Nov. 09, 14:00-15:30, Salon 1&2): Discovering Authenticated Endpoints (in TAP) joint session

See DAL Schedule

Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="cadc-tap.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1541769572" name="cadc-tap.pdf" path="cadc-tap.pdf" size="380486" user="BrianMajor" version="1"
 

Revision 92018-11-08 - TomDonaldson

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpNov2018"
Changed:
<
<

(DRAFT) Registry session schedule - IVOA November 2018 College Park Interoperability Meeting

>
>

Registry session schedule - IVOA November 2018 College Park Interoperability Meeting

 

includes joint session schedules.

Registry 1 / Apps 1 (Friday Nov. 9, 11:00-12:30, Salon 1&2): Registry, MOCS, and Python

Speaker Title Time Material
Pierre Fernique MOC standard 1.1 extension / ASCII MOCs 10' + discussion  
Hendrik Heinl for Markus Demleitner Progress towards a VODataService 1.2 WD 15' + discussion  
Pat Dowler CADC lightweight OAI registry implementation 15'  
Brian Major Updates on cadc-tap: an astroquery TAP client 10'  
Hendrik Heinl Recent features implemented in PyVO 10'  
Tom Donaldson Python Development Discussion 15'  

DAL/GWS/Registry (Friday Nov. 09, 14:00-15:30, Salon 1&2): Discovering Authenticated Endpoints (in TAP) joint session

See DAL Schedule

Revision 82018-11-06 - TheresaDower

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpNov2018"

(DRAFT) Registry session schedule - IVOA November 2018 College Park Interoperability Meeting

includes joint session schedules.

Registry 1 / Apps 1 (Friday Nov. 9, 11:00-12:30, Salon 1&2): Registry, MOCS, and Python

Speaker Title Time Material
Pierre Fernique MOC standard 1.1 extension / ASCII MOCs 10' + discussion  
Hendrik Heinl for Markus Demleitner Progress towards a VODataService 1.2 WD 15' + discussion  
Pat Dowler CADC lightweight OAI registry implementation 15'  
Brian Major Updates on cadc-tap: an astroquery TAP client 10'  
Hendrik Heinl Recent features implemented in PyVO 10'  
Tom Donaldson Python Development Discussion 15'  

DAL/GWS/Registry (Friday Nov. 09, 14:00-15:30, Salon 1&2): Discovering Authenticated Endpoints (in TAP) joint session

See DAL Schedule

Deleted:
<
<
<!--
* Set ALLOWTOPICRENAME = TWikiAdminGroup
-->
 

Revision 72018-11-06 - TomDonaldson

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpNov2018"

(DRAFT) Registry session schedule - IVOA November 2018 College Park Interoperability Meeting

includes joint session schedules.

Changed:
<
<

DAL/GWS/Registry (Friday Nov. 09, 14:00-15:30, Salon 1&2): Discovering Authenticated Endpoints (in TAP) joint session

>
>

Registry 1 / Apps 1 (Friday Nov. 9, 11:00-12:30, Salon 1&2): Registry, MOCS, and Python

Deleted:
<
<
See DAL Schedule

Registry 1 / Apps 2 (Saturday Nov. 10, 09:00-10:30, Salon 1&2): Registry, MOCS, and Python

 
Speaker Title Time Material
Pierre Fernique MOC standard 1.1 extension / ASCII MOCs 10' + discussion  
Hendrik Heinl for Markus Demleitner Progress towards a VODataService 1.2 WD 15' + discussion  
Pat Dowler CADC lightweight OAI registry implementation 15'  
Brian Major Updates on cadc-tap: an astroquery TAP client 10'  
Hendrik Heinl Recent features implemented in PyVO 10'  
Tom Donaldson Python Development Discussion 15'  
Added:
>
>

DAL/GWS/Registry (Friday Nov. 09, 14:00-15:30, Salon 1&2): Discovering Authenticated Endpoints (in TAP) joint session

See DAL Schedule

  <!--
* Set ALLOWTOPICRENAME = TWikiAdminGroup
-->

Revision 62018-11-02 - TheresaDower

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpNov2018"

(DRAFT) Registry session schedule - IVOA November 2018 College Park Interoperability Meeting

Changed:
<
<

includes DAL/GWS/Registry/[Apps?] joint session schedule

DAL/GWS/Registry/[Apps?] (?Day? ?hh:mm-hh:mm?, ?Room?): Authenticated Endpoints joint session

>
>

includes joint session schedules.

DAL/GWS/Registry (Friday Nov. 09, 14:00-15:30, Salon 1&2): Discovering Authenticated Endpoints (in TAP) joint session

  See DAL Schedule
Changed:
<
<
>
>

Registry 1 / Apps 2 (Saturday Nov. 10, 09:00-10:30, Salon 1&2): Registry, MOCS, and Python

Deleted:
<
<

Registry/Apps2 (?Day? ?hh:mm-hh:mm?, ?Room?): Python

 
Speaker Title Time Material
Changed:
<
<
(Hendrik Heinl?) for Markus Demleitner Progress towards a VODataService 1.2 WD 15' + discussion  
Pierre Fernique MOC standard 1.1 extension / ASCII MOCs 10' + 10' discussion  
>
>
Pierre Fernique MOC standard 1.1 extension / ASCII MOCs 10' + discussion  
Hendrik Heinl for Markus Demleitner Progress towards a VODataService 1.2 WD 15' + discussion  
 
Pat Dowler CADC lightweight OAI registry implementation 15'  
Brian Major Updates on cadc-tap: an astroquery TAP client 10'  
Hendrik Heinl Recent features implemented in PyVO 10'  
Tom Donaldson Python Development Discussion 15'  
Deleted:
<
<

DAL/etc Part 2 (?Day? ?hh:mm-hh:mm?, ?Room?): General & Overflow discussion from joint "Authentication" session

See DAL Schedule

OR make this the rest of the Registry 1 session??? It's currently scheduled for the larger room.

  <!--
* Set ALLOWTOPICRENAME = TWikiAdminGroup
-->

Revision 52018-11-01 - TomDonaldson

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpNov2018"

(DRAFT) Registry session schedule - IVOA November 2018 College Park Interoperability Meeting

includes DAL/GWS/Registry/[Apps?] joint session schedule

DAL/GWS/Registry/[Apps?] (?Day? ?hh:mm-hh:mm?, ?Room?): Authenticated Endpoints joint session

See DAL Schedule

Changed:
<
<

Registry 1 (?Day? ?hh:mm-hh:mm?, ?Room?): General

>
>

Registry/Apps2 (?Day? ?hh:mm-hh:mm?, ?Room?): Python

 
Speaker Title Time Material
(Hendrik Heinl?) for Markus Demleitner Progress towards a VODataService 1.2 WD 15' + discussion  
Pierre Fernique MOC standard 1.1 extension / ASCII MOCs 10' + 10' discussion  
Pat Dowler CADC lightweight OAI registry implementation 15'  
Added:
>
>
Brian Major Updates on cadc-tap: an astroquery TAP client 10'  
Hendrik Heinl Recent features implemented in PyVO 10'  
Tom Donaldson Python Development Discussion 15'  
 

DAL/etc Part 2 (?Day? ?hh:mm-hh:mm?, ?Room?): General & Overflow discussion from joint "Authentication" session

See DAL Schedule

OR make this the rest of the Registry 1 session??? It's currently scheduled for the larger room.

<!--
* Set ALLOWTOPICRENAME = TWikiAdminGroup
-->

Revision 42018-11-01 - TheresaDower

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpNov2018"

(DRAFT) Registry session schedule - IVOA November 2018 College Park Interoperability Meeting

includes DAL/GWS/Registry/[Apps?] joint session schedule

DAL/GWS/Registry/[Apps?] (?Day? ?hh:mm-hh:mm?, ?Room?): Authenticated Endpoints joint session

See DAL Schedule

Registry 1 (?Day? ?hh:mm-hh:mm?, ?Room?): General

Speaker Title Time Material
Changed:
<
<
(Hendrik Heinl?) for Markus Demleitner Progress towards a VODataService 1.2 WD 15'  
Pierre Fernique MOC standard 1.1 extension / ASCII MOCs ?  
>
>
(Hendrik Heinl?) for Markus Demleitner Progress towards a VODataService 1.2 WD 15' + discussion  
Pierre Fernique MOC standard 1.1 extension / ASCII MOCs 10' + 10' discussion  
 
Pat Dowler CADC lightweight OAI registry implementation 15'  

DAL/etc Part 2 (?Day? ?hh:mm-hh:mm?, ?Room?): General & Overflow discussion from joint "Authentication" session

See DAL Schedule

OR make this the rest of the Registry 1 session??? It's currently scheduled for the larger room.

<!--
* Set ALLOWTOPICRENAME = TWikiAdminGroup
-->

Revision 32018-10-30 - PatrickDowler

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpNov2018"

(DRAFT) Registry session schedule - IVOA November 2018 College Park Interoperability Meeting

includes DAL/GWS/Registry/[Apps?] joint session schedule

DAL/GWS/Registry/[Apps?] (?Day? ?hh:mm-hh:mm?, ?Room?): Authenticated Endpoints joint session

See DAL Schedule

Registry 1 (?Day? ?hh:mm-hh:mm?, ?Room?): General

Speaker Title Time Material
(Hendrik Heinl?) for Markus Demleitner Progress towards a VODataService 1.2 WD 15'  
Pierre Fernique MOC standard 1.1 extension / ASCII MOCs ?  
Changed:
<
<
Pat Dowler CADC lightweight OAI registry implementation ?  
>
>
Pat Dowler CADC lightweight OAI registry implementation 15'  
 

DAL/etc Part 2 (?Day? ?hh:mm-hh:mm?, ?Room?): General & Overflow discussion from joint "Authentication" session

See DAL Schedule

OR make this the rest of the Registry 1 session??? It's currently scheduled for the larger room.

<!--
* Set ALLOWTOPICRENAME = TWikiAdminGroup
-->

Revision 22018-10-30 - TheresaDower

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpNov2018"

(DRAFT) Registry session schedule - IVOA November 2018 College Park Interoperability Meeting

includes DAL/GWS/Registry/[Apps?] joint session schedule

DAL/GWS/Registry/[Apps?] (?Day? ?hh:mm-hh:mm?, ?Room?): Authenticated Endpoints joint session

Changed:
<
<
See DAL Schedule
>
>
See DAL Schedule
 
Deleted:
<
<
 

Registry 1 (?Day? ?hh:mm-hh:mm?, ?Room?): General

Speaker Title Time Material
Changed:
<
<
(Hendrik Heinl?) for Markus Demleitner Progress
towards a VODataService 1.2 WD
15'  
???      
>
>
(Hendrik Heinl?) for Markus Demleitner Progress towards a VODataService 1.2 WD 15'  
Pierre Fernique MOC standard 1.1 extension / ASCII MOCs ?  
Added:
>
>
Pat Dowler CADC lightweight OAI registry implementation ?  
 
Deleted:
<
<
 

DAL/etc Part 2 (?Day? ?hh:mm-hh:mm?, ?Room?): General & Overflow discussion from joint "Authentication" session

Changed:
<
<
See DAL Schedule
>
>
See DAL Schedule
  OR make this the rest of the Registry 1 session??? It's currently scheduled for the larger room.
Changed:
<
<
<!--
* Set ALLOWTOPICRENAME = TWikiAdminGroup
-->
>
>
<!--
* Set ALLOWTOPICRENAME = TWikiAdminGroup
-->
 

Revision 12018-10-26 - TheresaDower

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpNov2018"

(DRAFT) Registry session schedule - IVOA November 2018 College Park Interoperability Meeting

includes DAL/GWS/Registry/[Apps?] joint session schedule

DAL/GWS/Registry/[Apps?] (?Day? ?hh:mm-hh:mm?, ?Room?): Authenticated Endpoints joint session

See DAL Schedule

Registry 1 (?Day? ?hh:mm-hh:mm?, ?Room?): General

Speaker Title Time Material
(Hendrik Heinl?) for Markus Demleitner Progress
towards a VODataService 1.2 WD
15'  
???      

DAL/etc Part 2 (?Day? ?hh:mm-hh:mm?, ?Room?): General & Overflow discussion from joint "Authentication" session

See DAL Schedule

OR make this the rest of the Registry 1 session??? It's currently scheduled for the larger room.

<!--
* Set ALLOWTOPICRENAME = TWikiAdminGroup
-->

 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by Perl This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © 2008-2022 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback