Difference: InterOpNov2020Apps (1 vs. 18)

Revision 182020-11-21 - TomDonaldson

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpNov2020"

Applications and Joint Sessions - November 2020 Interoperability Meeting

Schedule Summary
Session DateTime UTC UTC-08:00 UTC-05:00 UTC+01:00 UTC+08:00 UTC+11:00
Victoria BC/Pasadena Washington DC Strasbourg Perth/Beijing Canberra
Apps 1 Nov 17 22:00 Nov 17 14:00 Nov 17 17:00 Nov 17 23:00 Nov 18 06:00 Nov 18 09:00
Apps 2 Nov 18 15:00 Nov 18 07:00 Nov 18 10:00 Nov 18 16:00 Nov 18 23:00 Nov 19 02:00
Education/Apps/DAL/DM Nov 19 20:30 Nov 19 12:30 Nov 19 15:30 Nov 19 21:30 Nov 20 04:30 Nov 20 07:30

Apps 1

Time: Tuesday Nov 17 2020 @ 22:00 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Pierre Fernique MOC 2.0 Status and Discussion 30' Abstract / Slides(pdf) / At offset 04:17 in video
Trey Roby Implementing Service Descriptors in Firefly 10+2' Abstract / Slides(pdf) / At offset 35:38 in video
Tom Donaldson VOTable issue review and planning 10+2' Abstract / Slides(pdf) / At offset 50:17 in video

Moderator: Raffaele D'Abrusco

Notetaker: Janet Evans Etherpad for notes

Audio Recording

Video Recording

Apps 2

Time: Wednesday Nov 18 2020 @ 15:00 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Peter K. G. Williams Interoperability Developments in AAS WorldWide Telescope 15+5' Abstract / Slides(pdf) / At offset 01:03 in video
Mark Taylor Web SAMP + HTTPS update 12+3' Abstract / Slides(pdf) / At offset 21:12 in video
Markus Demleitner pgSphere: MOCs and Maintenance 15+5' Abstract Notes / At offset 30:56 in video

Moderator: Tom Donaldson

Notetaker: Dave Morris Etherpad for notes

Audio Recording

Video Recording

Education/Apps/DAL/DM

Time: Thursday Nov 19 2020 @ 20:30 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Changed:
<
<
Priya Hasan VO Education in Covid Times 12+3' Abstract / Slides(pdf) / At offset TBD in video
Gregory Dubois-Felsmann Discussion: Protocols for handling file-oriented catalog data 40' Abstract / Slides(pdf) / At offset TBD in video
>
>
Priya Hasan VO Education in Covid Times 12+3' Abstract / Slides(pdf) / At offset 01:13 in video
Gregory Dubois-Felsmann Discussion: Protocols for handling file-oriented catalog data 40' Abstract / Slides(pdf) / At offset 14:47 in video
  Moderator: Hendrik Heinl

Notetaker: Tom Donaldson Etherpad for notes

Added:
>
>
Audio Recording

Video Recording

 
<--
* Set ALLOWTOPICRENAME = TWikiAdminGroup
-->

META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="VOTablePlanning.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605635266" name="VOTablePlanning.pdf" path="VOTablePlanning.pdf" size="4364466" user="TomDonaldson" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="MOC_2.0_-_status_and_discussion_-_P-Fernique_A-Nebot_D-Durand.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605647729" name="MOC_2.0_-_status_and_discussion_-_P-Fernique_A-Nebot_D-Durand.pdf" path="MOC_2.0_-_status_and_discussion_-_P-Fernique_A-Nebot_D-Durand.pdf" size="2445378" user="PierreFernique" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="vo-talk-service-descriptors.key.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605678233" name="vo-talk-service-descriptors.key.pdf" path="vo-talk-service-descriptors.key.pdf" size="11133081" user="TomDonaldson" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="websamp.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605692024" name="websamp.pdf" path="websamp.pdf" size="110492" user="MarkTaylor" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="pgsphere.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605715650" name="pgsphere.pdf" path="pgsphere.pdf" size="42420" user="MarkusDemleitner" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="AASWWT.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605799429" name="AASWWT.pdf" path="AASWWT.pdf" size="5095516" user="TomDonaldson" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="VO_Education_priya.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605824916" name="VO_Education_priya.pdf" path="VO_Education_priya.pdf" size="1556672" user="TomDonaldson" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="CatalogFiles-IVOA-20201119-v2.pdf" attr="" comment="Protocols for File-Oriented Catalog Data" date="1605838160" name="CatalogFiles-IVOA-20201119-v2.pdf" path="CatalogFiles-IVOA-20201119-v2.pdf" size="1195291" user="GregoryDuboisFelsmann" version="1"

Revision 172020-11-20 - GregoryDuboisFelsmann

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpNov2020"

Applications and Joint Sessions - November 2020 Interoperability Meeting

Schedule Summary
Session DateTime UTC UTC-08:00 UTC-05:00 UTC+01:00 UTC+08:00 UTC+11:00
Victoria BC/Pasadena Washington DC Strasbourg Perth/Beijing Canberra
Apps 1 Nov 17 22:00 Nov 17 14:00 Nov 17 17:00 Nov 17 23:00 Nov 18 06:00 Nov 18 09:00
Apps 2 Nov 18 15:00 Nov 18 07:00 Nov 18 10:00 Nov 18 16:00 Nov 18 23:00 Nov 19 02:00
Education/Apps/DAL/DM Nov 19 20:30 Nov 19 12:30 Nov 19 15:30 Nov 19 21:30 Nov 20 04:30 Nov 20 07:30

Apps 1

Time: Tuesday Nov 17 2020 @ 22:00 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Pierre Fernique MOC 2.0 Status and Discussion 30' Abstract / Slides(pdf) / At offset 04:17 in video
Trey Roby Implementing Service Descriptors in Firefly 10+2' Abstract / Slides(pdf) / At offset 35:38 in video
Tom Donaldson VOTable issue review and planning 10+2' Abstract / Slides(pdf) / At offset 50:17 in video

Moderator: Raffaele D'Abrusco

Notetaker: Janet Evans Etherpad for notes

Audio Recording

Video Recording

Apps 2

Time: Wednesday Nov 18 2020 @ 15:00 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Peter K. G. Williams Interoperability Developments in AAS WorldWide Telescope 15+5' Abstract / Slides(pdf) / At offset 01:03 in video
Mark Taylor Web SAMP + HTTPS update 12+3' Abstract / Slides(pdf) / At offset 21:12 in video
Markus Demleitner pgSphere: MOCs and Maintenance 15+5' Abstract Notes / At offset 30:56 in video

Moderator: Tom Donaldson

Notetaker: Dave Morris Etherpad for notes

Audio Recording

Video Recording

Education/Apps/DAL/DM

Time: Thursday Nov 19 2020 @ 20:30 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Priya Hasan VO Education in Covid Times 12+3' Abstract / Slides(pdf) / At offset TBD in video
Changed:
<
<
Gregory Dubois-Felsmann Discussion: Protocols for handling file-oriented catalog data 40' Abstract / Slides / At offset TBD in video
>
>
Gregory Dubois-Felsmann Discussion: Protocols for handling file-oriented catalog data 40' Abstract / Slides(pdf) / At offset TBD in video
  Moderator: Hendrik Heinl

Notetaker: Tom Donaldson Etherpad for notes

<--
* Set ALLOWTOPICRENAME = TWikiAdminGroup
-->

META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="VOTablePlanning.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605635266" name="VOTablePlanning.pdf" path="VOTablePlanning.pdf" size="4364466" user="TomDonaldson" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="MOC_2.0_-_status_and_discussion_-_P-Fernique_A-Nebot_D-Durand.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605647729" name="MOC_2.0_-_status_and_discussion_-_P-Fernique_A-Nebot_D-Durand.pdf" path="MOC_2.0_-_status_and_discussion_-_P-Fernique_A-Nebot_D-Durand.pdf" size="2445378" user="PierreFernique" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="vo-talk-service-descriptors.key.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605678233" name="vo-talk-service-descriptors.key.pdf" path="vo-talk-service-descriptors.key.pdf" size="11133081" user="TomDonaldson" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="websamp.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605692024" name="websamp.pdf" path="websamp.pdf" size="110492" user="MarkTaylor" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="pgsphere.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605715650" name="pgsphere.pdf" path="pgsphere.pdf" size="42420" user="MarkusDemleitner" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="AASWWT.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605799429" name="AASWWT.pdf" path="AASWWT.pdf" size="5095516" user="TomDonaldson" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="VO_Education_priya.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605824916" name="VO_Education_priya.pdf" path="VO_Education_priya.pdf" size="1556672" user="TomDonaldson" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="CatalogFiles-IVOA-20201119-v2.pdf" attr="" comment="Protocols for File-Oriented Catalog Data" date="1605838160" name="CatalogFiles-IVOA-20201119-v2.pdf" path="CatalogFiles-IVOA-20201119-v2.pdf" size="1195291" user="GregoryDuboisFelsmann" version="1"
 

Revision 162020-11-19 - TomDonaldson

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpNov2020"

Applications and Joint Sessions - November 2020 Interoperability Meeting

Schedule Summary
Session DateTime UTC UTC-08:00 UTC-05:00 UTC+01:00 UTC+08:00 UTC+11:00
Victoria BC/Pasadena Washington DC Strasbourg Perth/Beijing Canberra
Apps 1 Nov 17 22:00 Nov 17 14:00 Nov 17 17:00 Nov 17 23:00 Nov 18 06:00 Nov 18 09:00
Apps 2 Nov 18 15:00 Nov 18 07:00 Nov 18 10:00 Nov 18 16:00 Nov 18 23:00 Nov 19 02:00
Education/Apps/DAL/DM Nov 19 20:30 Nov 19 12:30 Nov 19 15:30 Nov 19 21:30 Nov 20 04:30 Nov 20 07:30

Apps 1

Time: Tuesday Nov 17 2020 @ 22:00 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Pierre Fernique MOC 2.0 Status and Discussion 30' Abstract / Slides(pdf) / At offset 04:17 in video
Trey Roby Implementing Service Descriptors in Firefly 10+2' Abstract / Slides(pdf) / At offset 35:38 in video
Tom Donaldson VOTable issue review and planning 10+2' Abstract / Slides(pdf) / At offset 50:17 in video

Moderator: Raffaele D'Abrusco

Notetaker: Janet Evans Etherpad for notes

Audio Recording

Video Recording

Apps 2

Time: Wednesday Nov 18 2020 @ 15:00 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Peter K. G. Williams Interoperability Developments in AAS WorldWide Telescope 15+5' Abstract / Slides(pdf) / At offset 01:03 in video
Mark Taylor Web SAMP + HTTPS update 12+3' Abstract / Slides(pdf) / At offset 21:12 in video
Markus Demleitner pgSphere: MOCs and Maintenance 15+5' Abstract Notes / At offset 30:56 in video

Moderator: Tom Donaldson

Notetaker: Dave Morris Etherpad for notes

Audio Recording

Video Recording

Education/Apps/DAL/DM

Time: Thursday Nov 19 2020 @ 20:30 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Changed:
<
<
Priya Hasan VO Education in Covid Times 12+3' Abstract / Slides / At offset TBD in video
>
>
Priya Hasan VO Education in Covid Times 12+3' Abstract / Slides(pdf) / At offset TBD in video
 
Gregory Dubois-Felsmann Discussion: Protocols for handling file-oriented catalog data 40' Abstract / Slides / At offset TBD in video

Moderator: Hendrik Heinl

Notetaker: Tom Donaldson Etherpad for notes

<--
* Set ALLOWTOPICRENAME = TWikiAdminGroup
-->

META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="VOTablePlanning.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605635266" name="VOTablePlanning.pdf" path="VOTablePlanning.pdf" size="4364466" user="TomDonaldson" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="MOC_2.0_-_status_and_discussion_-_P-Fernique_A-Nebot_D-Durand.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605647729" name="MOC_2.0_-_status_and_discussion_-_P-Fernique_A-Nebot_D-Durand.pdf" path="MOC_2.0_-_status_and_discussion_-_P-Fernique_A-Nebot_D-Durand.pdf" size="2445378" user="PierreFernique" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="vo-talk-service-descriptors.key.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605678233" name="vo-talk-service-descriptors.key.pdf" path="vo-talk-service-descriptors.key.pdf" size="11133081" user="TomDonaldson" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="websamp.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605692024" name="websamp.pdf" path="websamp.pdf" size="110492" user="MarkTaylor" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="pgsphere.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605715650" name="pgsphere.pdf" path="pgsphere.pdf" size="42420" user="MarkusDemleitner" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="AASWWT.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605799429" name="AASWWT.pdf" path="AASWWT.pdf" size="5095516" user="TomDonaldson" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="VO_Education_priya.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605824916" name="VO_Education_priya.pdf" path="VO_Education_priya.pdf" size="1556672" user="TomDonaldson" version="1"
 

Revision 152020-11-19 - TomDonaldson

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpNov2020"

Applications and Joint Sessions - November 2020 Interoperability Meeting

Schedule Summary
Session DateTime UTC UTC-08:00 UTC-05:00 UTC+01:00 UTC+08:00 UTC+11:00
Victoria BC/Pasadena Washington DC Strasbourg Perth/Beijing Canberra
Apps 1 Nov 17 22:00 Nov 17 14:00 Nov 17 17:00 Nov 17 23:00 Nov 18 06:00 Nov 18 09:00
Apps 2 Nov 18 15:00 Nov 18 07:00 Nov 18 10:00 Nov 18 16:00 Nov 18 23:00 Nov 19 02:00
Education/Apps/DAL/DM Nov 19 20:30 Nov 19 12:30 Nov 19 15:30 Nov 19 21:30 Nov 20 04:30 Nov 20 07:30

Apps 1

Time: Tuesday Nov 17 2020 @ 22:00 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Changed:
<
<
Pierre Fernique MOC 2.0 Status and Discussion 30' Abstract / Slides(pdf)
Trey Roby Implementing Service Descriptors in Firefly 10+2' Abstract / Slides(pdf)
Tom Donaldson VOTable issue review and planning 10+2' Abstract / Slides(pdf)
>
>
Pierre Fernique MOC 2.0 Status and Discussion 30' Abstract / Slides(pdf) / At offset 04:17 in video
Trey Roby Implementing Service Descriptors in Firefly 10+2' Abstract / Slides(pdf) / At offset 35:38 in video
Tom Donaldson VOTable issue review and planning 10+2' Abstract / Slides(pdf) / At offset 50:17 in video
  Moderator: Raffaele D'Abrusco

Notetaker: Janet Evans Etherpad for notes

Added:
>
>
Audio Recording

Video Recording

 

Apps 2

Time: Wednesday Nov 18 2020 @ 15:00 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Changed:
<
<
Peter K. G. Williams Interoperability Developments in AAS WorldWide Telescope 15+5' Abstract
Mark Taylor Web SAMP + HTTPS update 12+3' Abstract / Slides(pdf)
Markus Demleitner pgSphere: MOCs and Maintenance 15+5' Abstract Notes
>
>
Peter K. G. Williams Interoperability Developments in AAS WorldWide Telescope 15+5' Abstract / Slides(pdf) / At offset 01:03 in video
Mark Taylor Web SAMP + HTTPS update 12+3' Abstract / Slides(pdf) / At offset 21:12 in video
Markus Demleitner pgSphere: MOCs and Maintenance 15+5' Abstract Notes / At offset 30:56 in video
  Moderator: Tom Donaldson

Notetaker: Dave Morris Etherpad for notes

Added:
>
>
Audio Recording

Video Recording

 

Education/Apps/DAL/DM

Time: Thursday Nov 19 2020 @ 20:30 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Changed:
<
<
Priya Hasan VO Education in Covid Times 12+3' Abstract
Gregory Dubois-Felsmann Discussion: Protocols for handling file-oriented catalog data 40' Abstract
>
>
Priya Hasan VO Education in Covid Times 12+3' Abstract / Slides / At offset TBD in video
Gregory Dubois-Felsmann Discussion: Protocols for handling file-oriented catalog data 40' Abstract / Slides / At offset TBD in video
  Moderator: Hendrik Heinl

Notetaker: Tom Donaldson Etherpad for notes

<--
* Set ALLOWTOPICRENAME = TWikiAdminGroup
-->

META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="VOTablePlanning.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605635266" name="VOTablePlanning.pdf" path="VOTablePlanning.pdf" size="4364466" user="TomDonaldson" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="MOC_2.0_-_status_and_discussion_-_P-Fernique_A-Nebot_D-Durand.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605647729" name="MOC_2.0_-_status_and_discussion_-_P-Fernique_A-Nebot_D-Durand.pdf" path="MOC_2.0_-_status_and_discussion_-_P-Fernique_A-Nebot_D-Durand.pdf" size="2445378" user="PierreFernique" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="vo-talk-service-descriptors.key.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605678233" name="vo-talk-service-descriptors.key.pdf" path="vo-talk-service-descriptors.key.pdf" size="11133081" user="TomDonaldson" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="websamp.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605692024" name="websamp.pdf" path="websamp.pdf" size="110492" user="MarkTaylor" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="pgsphere.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605715650" name="pgsphere.pdf" path="pgsphere.pdf" size="42420" user="MarkusDemleitner" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="AASWWT.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605799429" name="AASWWT.pdf" path="AASWWT.pdf" size="5095516" user="TomDonaldson" version="1"
 

Revision 142020-11-18 - TomDonaldson

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpNov2020"

Applications and Joint Sessions - November 2020 Interoperability Meeting

Schedule Summary
Session DateTime UTC UTC-08:00 UTC-05:00 UTC+01:00 UTC+08:00 UTC+11:00
Victoria BC/Pasadena Washington DC Strasbourg Perth/Beijing Canberra
Apps 1 Nov 17 22:00 Nov 17 14:00 Nov 17 17:00 Nov 17 23:00 Nov 18 06:00 Nov 18 09:00
Apps 2 Nov 18 15:00 Nov 18 07:00 Nov 18 10:00 Nov 18 16:00 Nov 18 23:00 Nov 19 02:00
Education/Apps/DAL/DM Nov 19 20:30 Nov 19 12:30 Nov 19 15:30 Nov 19 21:30 Nov 20 04:30 Nov 20 07:30

Apps 1

Time: Tuesday Nov 17 2020 @ 22:00 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Pierre Fernique MOC 2.0 Status and Discussion 30' Abstract / Slides(pdf)
Trey Roby Implementing Service Descriptors in Firefly 10+2' Abstract / Slides(pdf)
Tom Donaldson VOTable issue review and planning 10+2' Abstract / Slides(pdf)

Moderator: Raffaele D'Abrusco

Notetaker: Janet Evans Etherpad for notes

Apps 2

Time: Wednesday Nov 18 2020 @ 15:00 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Peter K. G. Williams Interoperability Developments in AAS WorldWide Telescope 15+5' Abstract
Mark Taylor Web SAMP + HTTPS update 12+3' Abstract / Slides(pdf)
Changed:
<
<
Markus Demleitner pgSphere: MOCs and Maintenance 15+5' Abstract Notes
>
>
Markus Demleitner pgSphere: MOCs and Maintenance 15+5' Abstract Notes
  Moderator: Tom Donaldson

Notetaker: Dave Morris Etherpad for notes

Education/Apps/DAL/DM

Time: Thursday Nov 19 2020 @ 20:30 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Priya Hasan VO Education in Covid Times 12+3' Abstract
Gregory Dubois-Felsmann Discussion: Protocols for handling file-oriented catalog data 40' Abstract

Moderator: Hendrik Heinl

Changed:
<
<
Notetaker: Tom Donaldson
>
>
Notetaker: Tom Donaldson Etherpad for notes
 
<--
* Set ALLOWTOPICRENAME = TWikiAdminGroup
-->

META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="VOTablePlanning.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605635266" name="VOTablePlanning.pdf" path="VOTablePlanning.pdf" size="4364466" user="TomDonaldson" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="MOC_2.0_-_status_and_discussion_-_P-Fernique_A-Nebot_D-Durand.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605647729" name="MOC_2.0_-_status_and_discussion_-_P-Fernique_A-Nebot_D-Durand.pdf" path="MOC_2.0_-_status_and_discussion_-_P-Fernique_A-Nebot_D-Durand.pdf" size="2445378" user="PierreFernique" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="vo-talk-service-descriptors.key.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605678233" name="vo-talk-service-descriptors.key.pdf" path="vo-talk-service-descriptors.key.pdf" size="11133081" user="TomDonaldson" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="websamp.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605692024" name="websamp.pdf" path="websamp.pdf" size="110492" user="MarkTaylor" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="pgsphere.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605715650" name="pgsphere.pdf" path="pgsphere.pdf" size="42420" user="MarkusDemleitner" version="1"

Revision 132020-11-18 - MarkusDemleitner

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpNov2020"

Applications and Joint Sessions - November 2020 Interoperability Meeting

Schedule Summary
Session DateTime UTC UTC-08:00 UTC-05:00 UTC+01:00 UTC+08:00 UTC+11:00
Victoria BC/Pasadena Washington DC Strasbourg Perth/Beijing Canberra
Apps 1 Nov 17 22:00 Nov 17 14:00 Nov 17 17:00 Nov 17 23:00 Nov 18 06:00 Nov 18 09:00
Apps 2 Nov 18 15:00 Nov 18 07:00 Nov 18 10:00 Nov 18 16:00 Nov 18 23:00 Nov 19 02:00
Education/Apps/DAL/DM Nov 19 20:30 Nov 19 12:30 Nov 19 15:30 Nov 19 21:30 Nov 20 04:30 Nov 20 07:30

Apps 1

Time: Tuesday Nov 17 2020 @ 22:00 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Pierre Fernique MOC 2.0 Status and Discussion 30' Abstract / Slides(pdf)
Trey Roby Implementing Service Descriptors in Firefly 10+2' Abstract / Slides(pdf)
Tom Donaldson VOTable issue review and planning 10+2' Abstract / Slides(pdf)

Moderator: Raffaele D'Abrusco

Changed:
<
<
Notetaker: Janet Evans
>
>
Notetaker: Janet Evans Etherpad for notes
Deleted:
<
<
Etherpad for notes
 

Apps 2

Time: Wednesday Nov 18 2020 @ 15:00 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Peter K. G. Williams Interoperability Developments in AAS WorldWide Telescope 15+5' Abstract
Mark Taylor Web SAMP + HTTPS update 12+3' Abstract / Slides(pdf)
Changed:
<
<
Markus Demleitner pgSphere: MOCs and Maintenance 15+5' Abstract
>
>
Markus Demleitner pgSphere: MOCs and Maintenance 15+5' Abstract Notes
  Moderator: Tom Donaldson
Changed:
<
<
Notetaker: Dave Morris
>
>
Notetaker: Dave Morris Etherpad for notes
Deleted:
<
<
Etherpad for notes
 

Education/Apps/DAL/DM

Time: Thursday Nov 19 2020 @ 20:30 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Priya Hasan VO Education in Covid Times 12+3' Abstract
Gregory Dubois-Felsmann Discussion: Protocols for handling file-oriented catalog data 40' Abstract

Moderator: Hendrik Heinl

Notetaker: Tom Donaldson

<--
* Set ALLOWTOPICRENAME = TWikiAdminGroup
-->

META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="VOTablePlanning.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605635266" name="VOTablePlanning.pdf" path="VOTablePlanning.pdf" size="4364466" user="TomDonaldson" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="MOC_2.0_-_status_and_discussion_-_P-Fernique_A-Nebot_D-Durand.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605647729" name="MOC_2.0_-_status_and_discussion_-_P-Fernique_A-Nebot_D-Durand.pdf" path="MOC_2.0_-_status_and_discussion_-_P-Fernique_A-Nebot_D-Durand.pdf" size="2445378" user="PierreFernique" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="vo-talk-service-descriptors.key.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605678233" name="vo-talk-service-descriptors.key.pdf" path="vo-talk-service-descriptors.key.pdf" size="11133081" user="TomDonaldson" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="websamp.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605692024" name="websamp.pdf" path="websamp.pdf" size="110492" user="MarkTaylor" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="pgsphere.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605715650" name="pgsphere.pdf" path="pgsphere.pdf" size="42420" user="MarkusDemleitner" version="1"
 

Revision 122020-11-18 - DaveMorris

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpNov2020"

Applications and Joint Sessions - November 2020 Interoperability Meeting

Schedule Summary
Session DateTime UTC UTC-08:00 UTC-05:00 UTC+01:00 UTC+08:00 UTC+11:00
Victoria BC/Pasadena Washington DC Strasbourg Perth/Beijing Canberra
Apps 1 Nov 17 22:00 Nov 17 14:00 Nov 17 17:00 Nov 17 23:00 Nov 18 06:00 Nov 18 09:00
Apps 2 Nov 18 15:00 Nov 18 07:00 Nov 18 10:00 Nov 18 16:00 Nov 18 23:00 Nov 19 02:00
Education/Apps/DAL/DM Nov 19 20:30 Nov 19 12:30 Nov 19 15:30 Nov 19 21:30 Nov 20 04:30 Nov 20 07:30
Deleted:
<
<
Etherpad for notes
 

Apps 1

Time: Tuesday Nov 17 2020 @ 22:00 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Pierre Fernique MOC 2.0 Status and Discussion 30' Abstract / Slides(pdf)
Trey Roby Implementing Service Descriptors in Firefly 10+2' Abstract / Slides(pdf)
Tom Donaldson VOTable issue review and planning 10+2' Abstract / Slides(pdf)

Moderator: Raffaele D'Abrusco

Notetaker: Janet Evans

Added:
>
>
Etherpad for notes
 

Apps 2

Time: Wednesday Nov 18 2020 @ 15:00 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Peter K. G. Williams Interoperability Developments in AAS WorldWide Telescope 15+5' Abstract
Mark Taylor Web SAMP + HTTPS update 12+3' Abstract / Slides(pdf)
Markus Demleitner pgSphere: MOCs and Maintenance 15+5' Abstract

Moderator: Tom Donaldson

Notetaker: Dave Morris

Added:
>
>
Etherpad for notes
 

Education/Apps/DAL/DM

Time: Thursday Nov 19 2020 @ 20:30 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Priya Hasan VO Education in Covid Times 12+3' Abstract
Gregory Dubois-Felsmann Discussion: Protocols for handling file-oriented catalog data 40' Abstract

Moderator: Hendrik Heinl

Notetaker: Tom Donaldson

<--
* Set ALLOWTOPICRENAME = TWikiAdminGroup
-->

META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="VOTablePlanning.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605635266" name="VOTablePlanning.pdf" path="VOTablePlanning.pdf" size="4364466" user="TomDonaldson" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="MOC_2.0_-_status_and_discussion_-_P-Fernique_A-Nebot_D-Durand.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605647729" name="MOC_2.0_-_status_and_discussion_-_P-Fernique_A-Nebot_D-Durand.pdf" path="MOC_2.0_-_status_and_discussion_-_P-Fernique_A-Nebot_D-Durand.pdf" size="2445378" user="PierreFernique" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="vo-talk-service-descriptors.key.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605678233" name="vo-talk-service-descriptors.key.pdf" path="vo-talk-service-descriptors.key.pdf" size="11133081" user="TomDonaldson" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="websamp.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605692024" name="websamp.pdf" path="websamp.pdf" size="110492" user="MarkTaylor" version="1"

Revision 112020-11-18 - MarkTaylor

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpNov2020"

Applications and Joint Sessions - November 2020 Interoperability Meeting

Schedule Summary
Session DateTime UTC UTC-08:00 UTC-05:00 UTC+01:00 UTC+08:00 UTC+11:00
Victoria BC/Pasadena Washington DC Strasbourg Perth/Beijing Canberra
Apps 1 Nov 17 22:00 Nov 17 14:00 Nov 17 17:00 Nov 17 23:00 Nov 18 06:00 Nov 18 09:00
Apps 2 Nov 18 15:00 Nov 18 07:00 Nov 18 10:00 Nov 18 16:00 Nov 18 23:00 Nov 19 02:00
Education/Apps/DAL/DM Nov 19 20:30 Nov 19 12:30 Nov 19 15:30 Nov 19 21:30 Nov 20 04:30 Nov 20 07:30

Etherpad for notes

Apps 1

Time: Tuesday Nov 17 2020 @ 22:00 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Pierre Fernique MOC 2.0 Status and Discussion 30' Abstract / Slides(pdf)
Trey Roby Implementing Service Descriptors in Firefly 10+2' Abstract / Slides(pdf)
Tom Donaldson VOTable issue review and planning 10+2' Abstract / Slides(pdf)

Moderator: Raffaele D'Abrusco

Notetaker: Janet Evans

Apps 2

Time: Wednesday Nov 18 2020 @ 15:00 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Peter K. G. Williams Interoperability Developments in AAS WorldWide Telescope 15+5' Abstract
Changed:
<
<
Mark Taylor Web SAMP + HTTPS update 12+3' Abstract
>
>
Mark Taylor Web SAMP + HTTPS update 12+3' Abstract / Slides(pdf)
 
Markus Demleitner pgSphere: MOCs and Maintenance 15+5' Abstract

Moderator: Tom Donaldson

Notetaker: Dave Morris

Education/Apps/DAL/DM

Time: Thursday Nov 19 2020 @ 20:30 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Priya Hasan VO Education in Covid Times 12+3' Abstract
Gregory Dubois-Felsmann Discussion: Protocols for handling file-oriented catalog data 40' Abstract

Moderator: Hendrik Heinl

Notetaker: Tom Donaldson

<--
* Set ALLOWTOPICRENAME = TWikiAdminGroup
-->

META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="VOTablePlanning.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605635266" name="VOTablePlanning.pdf" path="VOTablePlanning.pdf" size="4364466" user="TomDonaldson" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="MOC_2.0_-_status_and_discussion_-_P-Fernique_A-Nebot_D-Durand.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605647729" name="MOC_2.0_-_status_and_discussion_-_P-Fernique_A-Nebot_D-Durand.pdf" path="MOC_2.0_-_status_and_discussion_-_P-Fernique_A-Nebot_D-Durand.pdf" size="2445378" user="PierreFernique" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="vo-talk-service-descriptors.key.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605678233" name="vo-talk-service-descriptors.key.pdf" path="vo-talk-service-descriptors.key.pdf" size="11133081" user="TomDonaldson" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="websamp.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605692024" name="websamp.pdf" path="websamp.pdf" size="110492" user="MarkTaylor" version="1"
 

Revision 102020-11-18 - TomDonaldson

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpNov2020"

Applications and Joint Sessions - November 2020 Interoperability Meeting

Schedule Summary
Session DateTime UTC UTC-08:00 UTC-05:00 UTC+01:00 UTC+08:00 UTC+11:00
Victoria BC/Pasadena Washington DC Strasbourg Perth/Beijing Canberra
Apps 1 Nov 17 22:00 Nov 17 14:00 Nov 17 17:00 Nov 17 23:00 Nov 18 06:00 Nov 18 09:00
Apps 2 Nov 18 15:00 Nov 18 07:00 Nov 18 10:00 Nov 18 16:00 Nov 18 23:00 Nov 19 02:00
Education/Apps/DAL/DM Nov 19 20:30 Nov 19 12:30 Nov 19 15:30 Nov 19 21:30 Nov 20 04:30 Nov 20 07:30

Etherpad for notes

Apps 1

Time: Tuesday Nov 17 2020 @ 22:00 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Changed:
<
<
Pierre Fernique MOC 2.0 Status and Discussion 30' Abstract / pdf
Trey Roby Implementing Service Descriptors in Firefly 10+2' Abstract
Tom Donaldson VOTable issue review and planning 10+2' Abstract / pdf
>
>
Pierre Fernique MOC 2.0 Status and Discussion 30' Abstract / Slides(pdf)
Trey Roby Implementing Service Descriptors in Firefly 10+2' Abstract / Slides(pdf)
Tom Donaldson VOTable issue review and planning 10+2' Abstract / Slides(pdf)
  Moderator: Raffaele D'Abrusco

Notetaker: Janet Evans

Apps 2

Time: Wednesday Nov 18 2020 @ 15:00 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Peter K. G. Williams Interoperability Developments in AAS WorldWide Telescope 15+5' Abstract
Mark Taylor Web SAMP + HTTPS update 12+3' Abstract
Markus Demleitner pgSphere: MOCs and Maintenance 15+5' Abstract

Moderator: Tom Donaldson

Notetaker: Dave Morris

Education/Apps/DAL/DM

Time: Thursday Nov 19 2020 @ 20:30 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Priya Hasan VO Education in Covid Times 12+3' Abstract
Gregory Dubois-Felsmann Discussion: Protocols for handling file-oriented catalog data 40' Abstract

Moderator: Hendrik Heinl

Notetaker: Tom Donaldson

<--
* Set ALLOWTOPICRENAME = TWikiAdminGroup
-->
Deleted:
<
<
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="VOTablePlanning.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605635266" name="VOTablePlanning.pdf" path="VOTablePlanning.pdf" size="4364466" user="TomDonaldson" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="MOC_2.0_-_status_and_discussion_-_P-Fernique_A-Nebot_D-Durand.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605647729" name="MOC_2.0_-_status_and_discussion_-_P-Fernique_A-Nebot_D-Durand.pdf" path="MOC_2.0_-_status_and_discussion_-_P-Fernique_A-Nebot_D-Durand.pdf" size="2445378" user="PierreFernique" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="vo-talk-service-descriptors.key.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605678233" name="vo-talk-service-descriptors.key.pdf" path="vo-talk-service-descriptors.key.pdf" size="11133081" user="TomDonaldson" version="1"
 

Revision 92020-11-17 - MarkTaylor

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpNov2020"

Applications and Joint Sessions - November 2020 Interoperability Meeting

Schedule Summary
Session DateTime UTC UTC-08:00 UTC-05:00 UTC+01:00 UTC+08:00 UTC+11:00
Victoria BC/Pasadena Washington DC Strasbourg Perth/Beijing Canberra
Apps 1 Nov 17 22:00 Nov 17 14:00 Nov 17 17:00 Nov 17 23:00 Nov 18 06:00 Nov 18 09:00
Apps 2 Nov 18 15:00 Nov 18 07:00 Nov 18 10:00 Nov 18 16:00 Nov 18 23:00 Nov 19 02:00
Education/Apps/DAL/DM Nov 19 20:30 Nov 19 12:30 Nov 19 15:30 Nov 19 21:30 Nov 20 04:30 Nov 20 07:30
Added:
>
>
Etherpad for notes
 

Apps 1

Time: Tuesday Nov 17 2020 @ 22:00 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Pierre Fernique MOC 2.0 Status and Discussion 30' Abstract / pdf
Trey Roby Implementing Service Descriptors in Firefly 10+2' Abstract
Tom Donaldson VOTable issue review and planning 10+2' Abstract / pdf

Moderator: Raffaele D'Abrusco

Notetaker: Janet Evans

Apps 2

Time: Wednesday Nov 18 2020 @ 15:00 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Peter K. G. Williams Interoperability Developments in AAS WorldWide Telescope 15+5' Abstract
Mark Taylor Web SAMP + HTTPS update 12+3' Abstract
Markus Demleitner pgSphere: MOCs and Maintenance 15+5' Abstract

Moderator: Tom Donaldson

Notetaker: Dave Morris

Education/Apps/DAL/DM

Time: Thursday Nov 19 2020 @ 20:30 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Priya Hasan VO Education in Covid Times 12+3' Abstract
Gregory Dubois-Felsmann Discussion: Protocols for handling file-oriented catalog data 40' Abstract

Moderator: Hendrik Heinl

Notetaker: Tom Donaldson

<--
* Set ALLOWTOPICRENAME = TWikiAdminGroup
-->

META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="VOTablePlanning.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605635266" name="VOTablePlanning.pdf" path="VOTablePlanning.pdf" size="4364466" user="TomDonaldson" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="MOC_2.0_-_status_and_discussion_-_P-Fernique_A-Nebot_D-Durand.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605647729" name="MOC_2.0_-_status_and_discussion_-_P-Fernique_A-Nebot_D-Durand.pdf" path="MOC_2.0_-_status_and_discussion_-_P-Fernique_A-Nebot_D-Durand.pdf" size="2445378" user="PierreFernique" version="1"

Revision 82020-11-17 - PierreFernique

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpNov2020"

Applications and Joint Sessions - November 2020 Interoperability Meeting

Schedule Summary
Session DateTime UTC UTC-08:00 UTC-05:00 UTC+01:00 UTC+08:00 UTC+11:00
Victoria BC/Pasadena Washington DC Strasbourg Perth/Beijing Canberra
Apps 1 Nov 17 22:00 Nov 17 14:00 Nov 17 17:00 Nov 17 23:00 Nov 18 06:00 Nov 18 09:00
Apps 2 Nov 18 15:00 Nov 18 07:00 Nov 18 10:00 Nov 18 16:00 Nov 18 23:00 Nov 19 02:00
Education/Apps/DAL/DM Nov 19 20:30 Nov 19 12:30 Nov 19 15:30 Nov 19 21:30 Nov 20 04:30 Nov 20 07:30

Apps 1

Time: Tuesday Nov 17 2020 @ 22:00 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Changed:
<
<
Pierre Fernique MOC 2.0 Status and Discussion 30' Abstract
>
>
Pierre Fernique MOC 2.0 Status and Discussion 30' Abstract / pdf
 
Trey Roby Implementing Service Descriptors in Firefly 10+2' Abstract
Tom Donaldson VOTable issue review and planning 10+2' Abstract / pdf

Moderator: Raffaele D'Abrusco

Notetaker: Janet Evans

Apps 2

Time: Wednesday Nov 18 2020 @ 15:00 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Peter K. G. Williams Interoperability Developments in AAS WorldWide Telescope 15+5' Abstract
Mark Taylor Web SAMP + HTTPS update 12+3' Abstract
Markus Demleitner pgSphere: MOCs and Maintenance 15+5' Abstract

Moderator: Tom Donaldson

Notetaker: Dave Morris

Education/Apps/DAL/DM

Time: Thursday Nov 19 2020 @ 20:30 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Priya Hasan VO Education in Covid Times 12+3' Abstract
Gregory Dubois-Felsmann Discussion: Protocols for handling file-oriented catalog data 40' Abstract

Moderator: Hendrik Heinl

Notetaker: Tom Donaldson

<--
* Set ALLOWTOPICRENAME = TWikiAdminGroup
-->
Added:
>
>
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="VOTablePlanning.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605635266" name="VOTablePlanning.pdf" path="VOTablePlanning.pdf" size="4364466" user="TomDonaldson" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="MOC_2.0_-_status_and_discussion_-_P-Fernique_A-Nebot_D-Durand.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605647729" name="MOC_2.0_-_status_and_discussion_-_P-Fernique_A-Nebot_D-Durand.pdf" path="MOC_2.0_-_status_and_discussion_-_P-Fernique_A-Nebot_D-Durand.pdf" size="2445378" user="PierreFernique" version="1"
 

Revision 72020-11-17 - TomDonaldson

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpNov2020"

Applications and Joint Sessions - November 2020 Interoperability Meeting

Schedule Summary
Session DateTime UTC UTC-08:00 UTC-05:00 UTC+01:00 UTC+08:00 UTC+11:00
Victoria BC/Pasadena Washington DC Strasbourg Perth/Beijing Canberra
Apps 1 Nov 17 22:00 Nov 17 14:00 Nov 17 17:00 Nov 17 23:00 Nov 18 06:00 Nov 18 09:00
Apps 2 Nov 18 15:00 Nov 18 07:00 Nov 18 10:00 Nov 18 16:00 Nov 18 23:00 Nov 19 02:00
Education/Apps/DAL/DM Nov 19 20:30 Nov 19 12:30 Nov 19 15:30 Nov 19 21:30 Nov 20 04:30 Nov 20 07:30

Apps 1

Time: Tuesday Nov 17 2020 @ 22:00 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Pierre Fernique MOC 2.0 Status and Discussion 30' Abstract
Trey Roby Implementing Service Descriptors in Firefly 10+2' Abstract
Changed:
<
<
Tom Donaldson VOTable issue review and planning 10+2' Abstract
>
>
Tom Donaldson VOTable issue review and planning 10+2' Abstract / pdf
  Moderator: Raffaele D'Abrusco

Notetaker: Janet Evans

Apps 2

Time: Wednesday Nov 18 2020 @ 15:00 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Peter K. G. Williams Interoperability Developments in AAS WorldWide Telescope 15+5' Abstract
Mark Taylor Web SAMP + HTTPS update 12+3' Abstract
Markus Demleitner pgSphere: MOCs and Maintenance 15+5' Abstract

Moderator: Tom Donaldson

Notetaker: Dave Morris

Education/Apps/DAL/DM

Time: Thursday Nov 19 2020 @ 20:30 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Priya Hasan VO Education in Covid Times 12+3' Abstract
Gregory Dubois-Felsmann Discussion: Protocols for handling file-oriented catalog data 40' Abstract

Moderator: Hendrik Heinl

Notetaker: Tom Donaldson

<--
* Set ALLOWTOPICRENAME = TWikiAdminGroup
-->
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="VOTablePlanning.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1605635266" name="VOTablePlanning.pdf" path="VOTablePlanning.pdf" size="4364466" user="TomDonaldson" version="1"
 

Revision 62020-11-16 - TomDonaldson

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpNov2020"

Applications and Joint Sessions - November 2020 Interoperability Meeting

Deleted:
<
<
Status: DRAFT and subject to change
 
Schedule Summary
Session DateTime UTC UTC-08:00 UTC-05:00 UTC+01:00 UTC+08:00 UTC+11:00
Victoria BC/Pasadena Washington DC Strasbourg Perth/Beijing Canberra
Apps 1 Nov 17 22:00 Nov 17 14:00 Nov 17 17:00 Nov 17 23:00 Nov 18 06:00 Nov 18 09:00
Apps 2 Nov 18 15:00 Nov 18 07:00 Nov 18 10:00 Nov 18 16:00 Nov 18 23:00 Nov 19 02:00
Education/Apps/DAL/DM Nov 19 20:30 Nov 19 12:30 Nov 19 15:30 Nov 19 21:30 Nov 20 04:30 Nov 20 07:30

Apps 1

Time: Tuesday Nov 17 2020 @ 22:00 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Pierre Fernique MOC 2.0 Status and Discussion 30' Abstract
Changed:
<
<
Tom Donaldson VOTable issue review and planning 30' Abstract
>
>
Trey Roby Implementing Service Descriptors in Firefly 10+2' Abstract
Added:
>
>
Tom Donaldson VOTable issue review and planning 10+2' Abstract
  Moderator: Raffaele D'Abrusco

Notetaker: Janet Evans

Apps 2

Time: Wednesday Nov 18 2020 @ 15:00 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Peter K. G. Williams Interoperability Developments in AAS WorldWide Telescope 15+5' Abstract
Mark Taylor Web SAMP + HTTPS update 12+3' Abstract
Markus Demleitner pgSphere: MOCs and Maintenance 15+5' Abstract

Moderator: Tom Donaldson

Notetaker: Dave Morris

Education/Apps/DAL/DM

Time: Thursday Nov 19 2020 @ 20:30 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Priya Hasan VO Education in Covid Times 12+3' Abstract
Gregory Dubois-Felsmann Discussion: Protocols for handling file-oriented catalog data 40' Abstract

Moderator: Hendrik Heinl

Notetaker: Tom Donaldson

<--
* Set ALLOWTOPICRENAME = TWikiAdminGroup
-->

Revision 52020-11-16 - TomDonaldson

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpNov2020"

Applications and Joint Sessions - November 2020 Interoperability Meeting

Status: DRAFT and subject to change

Schedule Summary
Session DateTime UTC UTC-08:00 UTC-05:00 UTC+01:00 UTC+08:00 UTC+11:00
Victoria BC/Pasadena Washington DC Strasbourg Perth/Beijing Canberra
Apps 1 Nov 17 22:00 Nov 17 14:00 Nov 17 17:00 Nov 17 23:00 Nov 18 06:00 Nov 18 09:00
Apps 2 Nov 18 15:00 Nov 18 07:00 Nov 18 10:00 Nov 18 16:00 Nov 18 23:00 Nov 19 02:00
Education/Apps/DAL/DM Nov 19 20:30 Nov 19 12:30 Nov 19 15:30 Nov 19 21:30 Nov 20 04:30 Nov 20 07:30

Apps 1

Time: Tuesday Nov 17 2020 @ 22:00 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Changed:
<
<
Pierre Fernique MOC 2.0 Status and Discussion 30'  
Tom Donaldson VOTable issue review and planning 30'  
>
>
Pierre Fernique MOC 2.0 Status and Discussion 30' Abstract
Tom Donaldson VOTable issue review and planning 30' Abstract
 
Changed:
<
<
Moderator: Tom D
>
>
Moderator: Raffaele D'Abrusco
 
Changed:
<
<
Notetaker: TBD
>
>
Notetaker: Janet Evans
 

Apps 2

Time: Wednesday Nov 18 2020 @ 15:00 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Changed:
<
<
Peter K. G. Williams Interoperability Developments in AAS WorldWide Telescope 15+5'  
Mark Taylor Web SAMP + HTTPS update 12+3'  
Markus Demleitner pgSphere: MOCs and Maintenance 15+5'  
>
>
Peter K. G. Williams Interoperability Developments in AAS WorldWide Telescope 15+5' Abstract
Mark Taylor Web SAMP + HTTPS update 12+3' Abstract
Markus Demleitner pgSphere: MOCs and Maintenance 15+5' Abstract
 
Changed:
<
<
Moderator: TBD
>
>
Moderator: Tom Donaldson
 
Changed:
<
<
Notetaker: TBD
>
>
Notetaker: Dave Morris
 

Education/Apps/DAL/DM

Time: Thursday Nov 19 2020 @ 20:30 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Changed:
<
<
Priya Hasan VO Education in Covid Times 12+3'  
Gregory Dubois-Felsmann Discussion: Protocols for handling file-oriented catalog data 40'  
>
>
Priya Hasan VO Education in Covid Times 12+3' Abstract
Gregory Dubois-Felsmann Discussion: Protocols for handling file-oriented catalog data 40' Abstract
 
Changed:
<
<
Moderator: TBD
>
>
Moderator: Hendrik Heinl
 
Changed:
<
<
Notetaker: TBD
>
>
Notetaker: Tom Donaldson
 
<--
* Set ALLOWTOPICRENAME = TWikiAdminGroup
-->

Revision 42020-11-16 - TomDonaldson

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpNov2020"
Changed:
<
<

Apps Sessions Schedule - IVOA November 2020 Virtual Interoperability Meeting

>
>

Applications and Joint Sessions - November 2020 Interoperability Meeting

  Status: DRAFT and subject to change

Schedule Summary
Session DateTime UTC UTC-08:00 UTC-05:00 UTC+01:00 UTC+08:00 UTC+11:00
Victoria BC/Pasadena Washington DC Strasbourg Perth/Beijing Canberra
Apps 1 Nov 17 22:00 Nov 17 14:00 Nov 17 17:00 Nov 17 23:00 Nov 18 06:00 Nov 18 09:00
Apps 2 Nov 18 15:00 Nov 18 07:00 Nov 18 10:00 Nov 18 16:00 Nov 18 23:00 Nov 19 02:00
Added:
>
>
Education/Apps/DAL/DM Nov 19 20:30 Nov 19 12:30 Nov 19 15:30 Nov 19 21:30 Nov 20 04:30 Nov 20 07:30
 

Apps 1

Time: Tuesday Nov 17 2020 @ 22:00 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Pierre Fernique MOC 2.0 Status and Discussion 30'  
Tom Donaldson VOTable issue review and planning 30'  

Moderator: Tom D

Notetaker: TBD

Apps 2

Time: Wednesday Nov 18 2020 @ 15:00 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Peter K. G. Williams Interoperability Developments in AAS WorldWide Telescope 15+5'  
Mark Taylor Web SAMP + HTTPS update 12+3'  
Markus Demleitner pgSphere: MOCs and Maintenance 15+5'  
Added:
>
>
Moderator: TBD

Notetaker: TBD

Education/Apps/DAL/DM

Time: Thursday Nov 19 2020 @ 20:30 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Priya Hasan VO Education in Covid Times 12+3'  
Gregory Dubois-Felsmann Discussion: Protocols for handling file-oriented catalog data 40'  
  Moderator: TBD

Notetaker: TBD

<--
* Set ALLOWTOPICRENAME = TWikiAdminGroup
-->

Revision 32020-11-11 - TomDonaldson

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpNov2020"

Apps Sessions Schedule - IVOA November 2020 Virtual Interoperability Meeting

Status: DRAFT and subject to change

Schedule Summary
Session DateTime UTC UTC-08:00 UTC-05:00 UTC+01:00 UTC+08:00 UTC+11:00
Victoria BC/Pasadena Washington DC Strasbourg Perth/Beijing Canberra
Apps 1 Nov 17 22:00 Nov 17 14:00 Nov 17 17:00 Nov 17 23:00 Nov 18 06:00 Nov 18 09:00
Apps 2 Nov 18 15:00 Nov 18 07:00 Nov 18 10:00 Nov 18 16:00 Nov 18 23:00 Nov 19 02:00

Apps 1

Time: Tuesday Nov 17 2020 @ 22:00 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Pierre Fernique MOC 2.0 Status and Discussion 30'  
Tom Donaldson VOTable issue review and planning 30'  
Changed:
<
<
Moderator: TBD
>
>
Moderator: Tom D
  Notetaker: TBD

Apps 2

Time: Wednesday Nov 18 2020 @ 15:00 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Peter K. G. Williams Interoperability Developments in AAS WorldWide Telescope 15+5'  
Mark Taylor Web SAMP + HTTPS update 12+3'  
Changed:
<
<
(Possible) Markus Demleitner pgSphere: MOCs and Maintenance 15+5'  
>
>
Markus Demleitner pgSphere: MOCs and Maintenance 15+5'  
  Moderator: TBD

Notetaker: TBD

<--
* Set ALLOWTOPICRENAME = TWikiAdminGroup
-->

Revision 22020-11-06 - TomDonaldson

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpNov2020"

Apps Sessions Schedule - IVOA November 2020 Virtual Interoperability Meeting

Status: DRAFT and subject to change

Schedule Summary
Session DateTime UTC UTC-08:00 UTC-05:00 UTC+01:00 UTC+08:00 UTC+11:00
Victoria BC/Pasadena Washington DC Strasbourg Perth/Beijing Canberra
Apps 1 Nov 17 22:00 Nov 17 14:00 Nov 17 17:00 Nov 17 23:00 Nov 18 06:00 Nov 18 09:00
Apps 2 Nov 18 15:00 Nov 18 07:00 Nov 18 10:00 Nov 18 16:00 Nov 18 23:00 Nov 19 02:00

Apps 1

Time: Tuesday Nov 17 2020 @ 22:00 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Changed:
<
<
Speaker 1 Topic 1 30'  
Speaker 2 Topic 2 30'  
>
>
Pierre Fernique MOC 2.0 Status and Discussion 30'  
Tom Donaldson VOTable issue review and planning 30'  
 
Changed:
<
<
Moderator: TBD Notetaker: TBD
>
>
Moderator: TBD
 
Added:
>
>
Notetaker: TBD
 

Apps 2

Time: Wednesday Nov 18 2020 @ 15:00 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Changed:
<
<
Speaker 1 Topic 1 15'  
Speaker 2 Topic 2 15'  
Speaker 3 Topic 3 15'  
Speaker 4 Topic 4 15'  
>
>
Peter K. G. Williams Interoperability Developments in AAS WorldWide Telescope 15+5'  
Mark Taylor Web SAMP + HTTPS update 12+3'  
(Possible) Markus Demleitner pgSphere: MOCs and Maintenance 15+5'  
Added:
>
>
Moderator: TBD

Notetaker: TBD

 
<--
* Set ALLOWTOPICRENAME = TWikiAdminGroup
-->

Revision 12020-11-06 - TomDonaldson

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpNov2020"

Apps Sessions Schedule - IVOA November 2020 Virtual Interoperability Meeting

Status: DRAFT and subject to change

Schedule Summary
Session DateTime UTC UTC-08:00 UTC-05:00 UTC+01:00 UTC+08:00 UTC+11:00
Victoria BC/Pasadena Washington DC Strasbourg Perth/Beijing Canberra
Apps 1 Nov 17 22:00 Nov 17 14:00 Nov 17 17:00 Nov 17 23:00 Nov 18 06:00 Nov 18 09:00
Apps 2 Nov 18 15:00 Nov 18 07:00 Nov 18 10:00 Nov 18 16:00 Nov 18 23:00 Nov 19 02:00

Apps 1

Time: Tuesday Nov 17 2020 @ 22:00 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Speaker 1 Topic 1 30'  
Speaker 2 Topic 2 30'  

Moderator: TBD Notetaker: TBD

Apps 2

Time: Wednesday Nov 18 2020 @ 15:00 UTC (Other Time Zones)

Speaker Title Time Material
Speaker 1 Topic 1 15'  
Speaker 2 Topic 2 15'  
Speaker 3 Topic 3 15'  
Speaker 4 Topic 4 15'  

<--
* Set ALLOWTOPICRENAME = TWikiAdminGroup
-->
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by Perl This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © 2008-2022 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback