Difference: InteropSept2006GWS (1 vs. 9)

Revision 92012-06-26 - root

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpSep2006"

GWS sessions at September 2006 (Moscow) Interop

GWS-1, Tuesday, 11:00-12:30

SSO standards:

GWS-2, Wednesday, 09:00-10:30

VOSpace:

  • Review of latest spec draft (PaulHarrison) PDF
  • Caltech VOSpace implementation (GuyRixon pp Matthew Graham) PDF
  • promotion of draft to 1.0 WD (unless strong objections) (GuyRixon)
  • proposal for VOSpace 1.1 and later (GuyRixon pp DaveMorris) PDF
  • general debate about priority of features in 1.1+

GWS-3, Wednesday, 11:00-12:30

VOSI:

  • new spec, separating manadatory interfaces from log harvesting (GuyRixon) PDF
  • promotion of above spec to 1.0 WD

VOBP:

  • promotion of profile 1.0 WD

UWS

NB: where noted in the agendas above, some docs will get promoted to 1.0 WD (not before time) unless somebody sends me good reasons why they should not.


META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1158668447" name="gws-1-introduction.pdf" path="gws-1-introduction.pdf" size="67515" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Report on Caltech SSO work" date="1158668626" name="Moscow-GWS1.pdf" path="Moscow-GWS1.pdf" size="6546505" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Progress report on AstroGrid SSO prototypes" date="1158668830" name="gws-moscow-ag-sso.pdf" path="gws-moscow-ag-sso.pdf" size="83990" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1158721735" name="IVOA-WS-BP-Moscow.pdf" path="IVOA-WS-BP-Moscow.pdf" size="43122" user="AndreSchaaff" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Norman's talk in GWS-1" date="1158734680" name="norman-talk-access.pdf" path="norman-talk-access.pdf" size="118590" user="NormanGray" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="SSO progress at ESO" date="1158738750" name="ESOSSO.pdf" path="ESOSSO.pdf" size="416980" user="PaulHarrison" version="1.2"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="VOSpace 1.0 progress" date="1158738783" name="VOSpaceProgress.pdf" path="VOSpaceProgress.pdf" size="1089965" user="PaulHarrison" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1158745349" name="IVOASep06Security.pdf" path="IVOASep06Security.pdf" size="267670" user="RayPlante" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Slides accompanying UWS demonstration" date="1158825798" name="uws-moscow.pdf" path="uws-moscow.pdf" size="105617" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1158825997" name="vosi-moscow.pdf" path="vosi-moscow.pdf" size="67019" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Caltech's VOSpace prototype" date="1158826274" name="Moscow-GWS2.pdf" path="Moscow-GWS2.pdf" size="3935906" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Proposals for features in VOSpace 1.1" date="1158826472" name="vospace-1.1-20060904-002.pdf" path="vospace-1.1-20060904-002.pdf" size="47098" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"

Revision 82006-09-21 - GuyRixon

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpSep2006"

GWS sessions at September 2006 (Moscow) Interop

GWS-1, Tuesday, 11:00-12:30

SSO standards:

Changed:
<
<
  • ESO arrangements for web portals (Paul Harrison) PDF
  • Update on NVO UAS (Ray Plante) PDF
  • Caltech's SSO implemenation in VOSpace (Rixon pp Matthew Graham) PDF
  • AstroGrid prototyping progress since Victoria Interop (Guy Rixon) PDF
  • Authorization using ontologies (Norman Gray) PDF
  • Possible use of RDF and/or SAML inside attribute certificates (Norman Gray) (PDF above)
>
>
 

GWS-2, Wednesday, 09:00-10:30

VOSpace:

Changed:
<
<
  • Review of latest spec draft (Paul Harrison) PDF
  • Caltech VOSpace implementation (Rixon PP Matthew Graham)
  • promotion of draft to 1.0 WD (unless strong objections) (Guy Rixon)
  • proposal for VOSpace 1.1 and later (Rixon/Harrison pp Dave Morris)
>
>
 
  • general debate about priority of features in 1.1+

GWS-3, Wednesday, 11:00-12:30

VOSI:

Changed:
<
<
  • new spec, separating manadatory interfaces from log harvesting (Rixon)
>
>
  • new spec, separating manadatory interfaces from log harvesting (GuyRixon) PDF
 
  • promotion of above spec to 1.0 WD

VOBP:

Changed:
<
<
  • Final report on basic profile 1.0 (Andre Schaaff) PDF
>
>
 
  • promotion of profile 1.0 WD

UWS

Changed:
<
<
  • strawman prototype of UWS-PA
>
>
 
  • discussion: is WS-RF obsolete for UWS?

NB: where noted in the agendas above, some docs will get promoted to 1.0 WD (not before time) unless somebody sends me good reasons why they should not.


<--  
-->

META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1158668447" name="gws-1-introduction.pdf" path="gws-1-introduction.pdf" size="67515" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Report on Caltech SSO work" date="1158668626" name="Moscow-GWS1.pdf" path="Moscow-GWS1.pdf" size="6546505" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Progress report on AstroGrid SSO prototypes" date="1158668830" name="gws-moscow-ag-sso.pdf" path="gws-moscow-ag-sso.pdf" size="83990" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1158721735" name="IVOA-WS-BP-Moscow.pdf" path="IVOA-WS-BP-Moscow.pdf" size="43122" user="AndreSchaaff" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Norman's talk in GWS-1" date="1158734680" name="norman-talk-access.pdf" path="norman-talk-access.pdf" size="118590" user="NormanGray" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="SSO progress at ESO" date="1158738750" name="ESOSSO.pdf" path="ESOSSO.pdf" size="416980" user="PaulHarrison" version="1.2"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="VOSpace 1.0 progress" date="1158738783" name="VOSpaceProgress.pdf" path="VOSpaceProgress.pdf" size="1089965" user="PaulHarrison" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1158745349" name="IVOASep06Security.pdf" path="IVOASep06Security.pdf" size="267670" user="RayPlante" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Slides accompanying UWS demonstration" date="1158825798" name="uws-moscow.pdf" path="uws-moscow.pdf" size="105617" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1158825997" name="vosi-moscow.pdf" path="vosi-moscow.pdf" size="67019" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Caltech's VOSpace prototype" date="1158826274" name="Moscow-GWS2.pdf" path="Moscow-GWS2.pdf" size="3935906" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Proposals for features in VOSpace 1.1" date="1158826472" name="vospace-1.1-20060904-002.pdf" path="vospace-1.1-20060904-002.pdf" size="47098" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
 

Revision 72006-09-20 - RayPlante

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpSep2006"

GWS sessions at September 2006 (Moscow) Interop

GWS-1, Tuesday, 11:00-12:30

SSO standards:

  • Introduction (GuyRixon) PDF
  • ESO arrangements for web portals (Paul Harrison) PDF
Changed:
<
<
  • Update on NVO UAS (Ray Plante)
>
>
  • Update on NVO UAS (Ray Plante) PDF
 
  • Caltech's SSO implemenation in VOSpace (Rixon pp Matthew Graham) PDF
  • AstroGrid prototyping progress since Victoria Interop (Guy Rixon) PDF
  • Authorization using ontologies (Norman Gray) PDF
  • Possible use of RDF and/or SAML inside attribute certificates (Norman Gray) (PDF above)

GWS-2, Wednesday, 09:00-10:30

VOSpace:

  • Review of latest spec draft (Paul Harrison) PDF
  • Caltech VOSpace implementation (Rixon PP Matthew Graham)
  • promotion of draft to 1.0 WD (unless strong objections) (Guy Rixon)
  • proposal for VOSpace 1.1 and later (Rixon/Harrison pp Dave Morris)
  • general debate about priority of features in 1.1+

GWS-3, Wednesday, 11:00-12:30

VOSI:

  • new spec, separating manadatory interfaces from log harvesting (Rixon)
  • promotion of above spec to 1.0 WD

VOBP:

  • Final report on basic profile 1.0 (Andre Schaaff) PDF

  • promotion of profile 1.0 WD

UWS

  • strawman prototype of UWS-PA
  • discussion: is WS-RF obsolete for UWS?

NB: where noted in the agendas above, some docs will get promoted to 1.0 WD (not before time) unless somebody sends me good reasons why they should not.


<--  
-->

META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1158668447" name="gws-1-introduction.pdf" path="gws-1-introduction.pdf" size="67515" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Report on Caltech SSO work" date="1158668626" name="Moscow-GWS1.pdf" path="Moscow-GWS1.pdf" size="6546505" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Progress report on AstroGrid SSO prototypes" date="1158668830" name="gws-moscow-ag-sso.pdf" path="gws-moscow-ag-sso.pdf" size="83990" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1158721735" name="IVOA-WS-BP-Moscow.pdf" path="IVOA-WS-BP-Moscow.pdf" size="43122" user="AndreSchaaff" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Norman's talk in GWS-1" date="1158734680" name="norman-talk-access.pdf" path="norman-talk-access.pdf" size="118590" user="NormanGray" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="SSO progress at ESO" date="1158738750" name="ESOSSO.pdf" path="ESOSSO.pdf" size="416980" user="PaulHarrison" version="1.2"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="VOSpace 1.0 progress" date="1158738783" name="VOSpaceProgress.pdf" path="VOSpaceProgress.pdf" size="1089965" user="PaulHarrison" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1158745349" name="IVOASep06Security.pdf" path="IVOASep06Security.pdf" size="267670" user="RayPlante" version="1.1"
 

Revision 62006-09-20 - PaulHarrison

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpSep2006"

GWS sessions at September 2006 (Moscow) Interop

GWS-1, Tuesday, 11:00-12:30

SSO standards:

Changed:
<
<
  • ESO arrangements for web portals (Paul Harrison)
>
>
  • ESO arrangements for web portals (Paul Harrison) PDF
 
  • Update on NVO UAS (Ray Plante)
  • Caltech's SSO implemenation in VOSpace (Rixon pp Matthew Graham) PDF
  • AstroGrid prototyping progress since Victoria Interop (Guy Rixon) PDF
  • Authorization using ontologies (Norman Gray) PDF
  • Possible use of RDF and/or SAML inside attribute certificates (Norman Gray) (PDF above)

GWS-2, Wednesday, 09:00-10:30

VOSpace:

Changed:
<
<
  • Review of latest spec draft (Paul Harrison)
>
>
  • Review of latest spec draft (Paul Harrison) PDF
 
  • Caltech VOSpace implementation (Rixon PP Matthew Graham)
  • promotion of draft to 1.0 WD (unless strong objections) (Guy Rixon)
  • proposal for VOSpace 1.1 and later (Rixon/Harrison pp Dave Morris)
  • general debate about priority of features in 1.1+

GWS-3, Wednesday, 11:00-12:30

VOSI:

  • new spec, separating manadatory interfaces from log harvesting (Rixon)
  • promotion of above spec to 1.0 WD

VOBP:

  • Final report on basic profile 1.0 (Andre Schaaff) PDF

  • promotion of profile 1.0 WD

UWS

  • strawman prototype of UWS-PA
  • discussion: is WS-RF obsolete for UWS?

NB: where noted in the agendas above, some docs will get promoted to 1.0 WD (not before time) unless somebody sends me good reasons why they should not.


<--  
-->

META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1158668447" name="gws-1-introduction.pdf" path="gws-1-introduction.pdf" size="67515" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Report on Caltech SSO work" date="1158668626" name="Moscow-GWS1.pdf" path="Moscow-GWS1.pdf" size="6546505" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Progress report on AstroGrid SSO prototypes" date="1158668830" name="gws-moscow-ag-sso.pdf" path="gws-moscow-ag-sso.pdf" size="83990" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1158721735" name="IVOA-WS-BP-Moscow.pdf" path="IVOA-WS-BP-Moscow.pdf" size="43122" user="AndreSchaaff" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Norman's talk in GWS-1" date="1158734680" name="norman-talk-access.pdf" path="norman-talk-access.pdf" size="118590" user="NormanGray" version="1.1"
Changed:
<
<
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="SSO progress at ESO" date="1158737081" name="ESOSSO.pdf" path="ESOSSO.pdf" size="412712" user="PaulHarrison" version="1.1"
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="SSO progress at ESO" date="1158738750" name="ESOSSO.pdf" path="ESOSSO.pdf" size="416980" user="PaulHarrison" version="1.2"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="VOSpace 1.0 progress" date="1158738783" name="VOSpaceProgress.pdf" path="VOSpaceProgress.pdf" size="1089965" user="PaulHarrison" version="1.1"
 

Revision 52006-09-20 - PaulHarrison

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpSep2006"

GWS sessions at September 2006 (Moscow) Interop

GWS-1, Tuesday, 11:00-12:30

SSO standards:

  • Introduction (GuyRixon) PDF
  • ESO arrangements for web portals (Paul Harrison)
  • Update on NVO UAS (Ray Plante)
  • Caltech's SSO implemenation in VOSpace (Rixon pp Matthew Graham) PDF
  • AstroGrid prototyping progress since Victoria Interop (Guy Rixon) PDF
  • Authorization using ontologies (Norman Gray) PDF
  • Possible use of RDF and/or SAML inside attribute certificates (Norman Gray) (PDF above)

GWS-2, Wednesday, 09:00-10:30

VOSpace:

  • Review of latest spec draft (Paul Harrison)
  • Caltech VOSpace implementation (Rixon PP Matthew Graham)
  • promotion of draft to 1.0 WD (unless strong objections) (Guy Rixon)
  • proposal for VOSpace 1.1 and later (Rixon/Harrison pp Dave Morris)
  • general debate about priority of features in 1.1+

GWS-3, Wednesday, 11:00-12:30

VOSI:

  • new spec, separating manadatory interfaces from log harvesting (Rixon)
  • promotion of above spec to 1.0 WD

VOBP:

  • Final report on basic profile 1.0 (Andre Schaaff) PDF

  • promotion of profile 1.0 WD

UWS

  • strawman prototype of UWS-PA
  • discussion: is WS-RF obsolete for UWS?

NB: where noted in the agendas above, some docs will get promoted to 1.0 WD (not before time) unless somebody sends me good reasons why they should not.


<--  
-->

META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1158668447" name="gws-1-introduction.pdf" path="gws-1-introduction.pdf" size="67515" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Report on Caltech SSO work" date="1158668626" name="Moscow-GWS1.pdf" path="Moscow-GWS1.pdf" size="6546505" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Progress report on AstroGrid SSO prototypes" date="1158668830" name="gws-moscow-ag-sso.pdf" path="gws-moscow-ag-sso.pdf" size="83990" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1158721735" name="IVOA-WS-BP-Moscow.pdf" path="IVOA-WS-BP-Moscow.pdf" size="43122" user="AndreSchaaff" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Norman's talk in GWS-1" date="1158734680" name="norman-talk-access.pdf" path="norman-talk-access.pdf" size="118590" user="NormanGray" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="SSO progress at ESO" date="1158737081" name="ESOSSO.pdf" path="ESOSSO.pdf" size="412712" user="PaulHarrison" version="1.1"
 

Revision 42006-09-20 - NormanGray

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpSep2006"

GWS sessions at September 2006 (Moscow) Interop

GWS-1, Tuesday, 11:00-12:30

SSO standards:

  • Introduction (GuyRixon) PDF
  • ESO arrangements for web portals (Paul Harrison)
  • Update on NVO UAS (Ray Plante)
  • Caltech's SSO implemenation in VOSpace (Rixon pp Matthew Graham) PDF
  • AstroGrid prototyping progress since Victoria Interop (Guy Rixon) PDF
Changed:
<
<
  • Authorization using ontologies (Norman Grey)
  • Possible use of RDF and/or SAML inside attribute certificates (Norman Gray)
>
>
  • Authorization using ontologies (Norman Gray) PDF
  • Possible use of RDF and/or SAML inside attribute certificates (Norman Gray) (PDF above)
 

GWS-2, Wednesday, 09:00-10:30

VOSpace:

  • Review of latest spec draft (Paul Harrison)
  • Caltech VOSpace implementation (Rixon PP Matthew Graham)
  • promotion of draft to 1.0 WD (unless strong objections) (Guy Rixon)
  • proposal for VOSpace 1.1 and later (Rixon/Harrison pp Dave Morris)
  • general debate about priority of features in 1.1+

GWS-3, Wednesday, 11:00-12:30

VOSI:

  • new spec, separating manadatory interfaces from log harvesting (Rixon)
  • promotion of above spec to 1.0 WD

VOBP:

  • Final report on basic profile 1.0 (Andre Schaaff) PDF

  • promotion of profile 1.0 WD

UWS

  • strawman prototype of UWS-PA
  • discussion: is WS-RF obsolete for UWS?

NB: where noted in the agendas above, some docs will get promoted to 1.0 WD (not before time) unless somebody sends me good reasons why they should not.


<--  
-->

META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1158668447" name="gws-1-introduction.pdf" path="gws-1-introduction.pdf" size="67515" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Report on Caltech SSO work" date="1158668626" name="Moscow-GWS1.pdf" path="Moscow-GWS1.pdf" size="6546505" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Progress report on AstroGrid SSO prototypes" date="1158668830" name="gws-moscow-ag-sso.pdf" path="gws-moscow-ag-sso.pdf" size="83990" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1158721735" name="IVOA-WS-BP-Moscow.pdf" path="IVOA-WS-BP-Moscow.pdf" size="43122" user="AndreSchaaff" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Norman's talk in GWS-1" date="1158734680" name="norman-talk-access.pdf" path="norman-talk-access.pdf" size="118590" user="NormanGray" version="1.1"
 

Revision 32006-09-20 - AndreSchaaff

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpSep2006"

GWS sessions at September 2006 (Moscow) Interop

GWS-1, Tuesday, 11:00-12:30

SSO standards:

  • Introduction (GuyRixon) PDF
  • ESO arrangements for web portals (Paul Harrison)
  • Update on NVO UAS (Ray Plante)
  • Caltech's SSO implemenation in VOSpace (Rixon pp Matthew Graham) PDF
  • AstroGrid prototyping progress since Victoria Interop (Guy Rixon) PDF
  • Authorization using ontologies (Norman Grey)
  • Possible use of RDF and/or SAML inside attribute certificates (Norman Gray)

GWS-2, Wednesday, 09:00-10:30

VOSpace:

  • Review of latest spec draft (Paul Harrison)
  • Caltech VOSpace implementation (Rixon PP Matthew Graham)
  • promotion of draft to 1.0 WD (unless strong objections) (Guy Rixon)
  • proposal for VOSpace 1.1 and later (Rixon/Harrison pp Dave Morris)
  • general debate about priority of features in 1.1+

GWS-3, Wednesday, 11:00-12:30

VOSI:

  • new spec, separating manadatory interfaces from log harvesting (Rixon)
  • promotion of above spec to 1.0 WD

VOBP:

Changed:
<
<
  • Final report on basic profile 1.0 (Andre Schaff)
>
>
  • Final report on basic profile 1.0 (Andre Schaaff) PDF
Added:
>
>
 
  • promotion of profile 1.0 WD

UWS

  • strawman prototype of UWS-PA
  • discussion: is WS-RF obsolete for UWS?

NB: where noted in the agendas above, some docs will get promoted to 1.0 WD (not before time) unless somebody sends me good reasons why they should not.


<--  
-->
Added:
>
>
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1158668447" name="gws-1-introduction.pdf" path="gws-1-introduction.pdf" size="67515" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Report on Caltech SSO work" date="1158668626" name="Moscow-GWS1.pdf" path="Moscow-GWS1.pdf" size="6546505" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Progress report on AstroGrid SSO prototypes" date="1158668830" name="gws-moscow-ag-sso.pdf" path="gws-moscow-ag-sso.pdf" size="83990" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1158721735" name="IVOA-WS-BP-Moscow.pdf" path="IVOA-WS-BP-Moscow.pdf" size="43122" user="AndreSchaaff" version="1.1"
 

Revision 22006-09-19 - GuyRixon

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpSep2006"

GWS sessions at September 2006 (Moscow) Interop

GWS-1, Tuesday, 11:00-12:30

SSO standards:

Added:
>
>
 
  • ESO arrangements for web portals (Paul Harrison)
  • Update on NVO UAS (Ray Plante)
Changed:
<
<
  • Caltech's SSO implemenation in VOSpace (Rixon pp Matthew Graham)
  • AstroGrid prototyping progress since Victoria Interop (Guy Rixon)
>
>
  • Caltech's SSO implemenation in VOSpace (Rixon pp Matthew Graham) PDF
  • AstroGrid prototyping progress since Victoria Interop (Guy Rixon) PDF
 
  • Authorization using ontologies (Norman Grey)
  • Possible use of RDF and/or SAML inside attribute certificates (Norman Gray)

GWS-2, Wednesday, 09:00-10:30

VOSpace:

  • Review of latest spec draft (Paul Harrison)
  • Caltech VOSpace implementation (Rixon PP Matthew Graham)
  • promotion of draft to 1.0 WD (unless strong objections) (Guy Rixon)
  • proposal for VOSpace 1.1 and later (Rixon/Harrison pp Dave Morris)
  • general debate about priority of features in 1.1+

GWS-3, Wednesday, 11:00-12:30

VOSI:

  • new spec, separating manadatory interfaces from log harvesting (Rixon)
  • promotion of above spec to 1.0 WD

VOBP:

  • Final report on basic profile 1.0 (Andre Schaff)
  • promotion of profile 1.0 WD

UWS

  • strawman prototype of UWS-PA
  • discussion: is WS-RF obsolete for UWS?

NB: where noted in the agendas above, some docs will get promoted to 1.0 WD (not before time) unless somebody sends me good reasons why they should not.


<--  
-->
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1158668447" name="gws-1-introduction.pdf" path="gws-1-introduction.pdf" size="67515" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Report on Caltech SSO work" date="1158668626" name="Moscow-GWS1.pdf" path="Moscow-GWS1.pdf" size="6546505" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Progress report on AstroGrid SSO prototypes" date="1158668830" name="gws-moscow-ag-sso.pdf" path="gws-moscow-ag-sso.pdf" size="83990" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
 

Revision 12006-09-18 - GuyRixon

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpSep2006"

GWS sessions at September 2006 (Moscow) Interop

GWS-1, Tuesday, 11:00-12:30

SSO standards:

  • ESO arrangements for web portals (Paul Harrison)
  • Update on NVO UAS (Ray Plante)
  • Caltech's SSO implemenation in VOSpace (Rixon pp Matthew Graham)
  • AstroGrid prototyping progress since Victoria Interop (Guy Rixon)
  • Authorization using ontologies (Norman Grey)
  • Possible use of RDF and/or SAML inside attribute certificates (Norman Gray)

GWS-2, Wednesday, 09:00-10:30

VOSpace:

  • Review of latest spec draft (Paul Harrison)
  • Caltech VOSpace implementation (Rixon PP Matthew Graham)
  • promotion of draft to 1.0 WD (unless strong objections) (Guy Rixon)
  • proposal for VOSpace 1.1 and later (Rixon/Harrison pp Dave Morris)
  • general debate about priority of features in 1.1+

GWS-3, Wednesday, 11:00-12:30

VOSI:

  • new spec, separating manadatory interfaces from log harvesting (Rixon)
  • promotion of above spec to 1.0 WD

VOBP:

  • Final report on basic profile 1.0 (Andre Schaff)
  • promotion of profile 1.0 WD

UWS

  • strawman prototype of UWS-PA
  • discussion: is WS-RF obsolete for UWS?

NB: where noted in the agendas above, some docs will get promoted to 1.0 WD (not before time) unless somebody sends me good reasons why they should not.


<--  
-->
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by Perl This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © 2008-2022 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback