Difference: IvoaExecMeetingTM106 (1 vs. 10)

Revision 102022-06-15 - MarcyHarbut

 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebPreferences"

IVOA Executive Committee Meeting ( TM106 )

When: June 15, 2022
Time: 7pm
UTC


Logistic

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85836000236

Meeting ID: 858 3600 0236

One tap mobile

+16699006833,,85836000236# US (San Jose)

+12532158782,,85836000236# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location

+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

Meeting ID: 858 3600 0236

Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kdPxjl3XgA

*Agenda TM106

  1. Roll Call and Agenda
    • Regrets: Chenzhou Cui, Ajit Kembhavi, Simon O'Toole, Joachim Wambsgans (Markus Demleitner will attend in his place), Sebastian Gurovich
  2. Minutes of TM105
  3. Review of Exec ACTIONS_for_TM106.pdf
  4. Project Reports [Significant Events Only]
  5. Overall TCG Status
  6. Approval of new IVOA Recommendation(s) [Standing Item]
  7. Future Interop meetings: Northern fall 2022 and northern spring 2023
  8. CSP Status
  9. SKAO (Jesus Salgado invited to the meeting)
  10. Latest news on the IVOA-IAU
  11. Kazakhstan VO membership
  12. Date of next Exec meeting
  13. Review of New Action Items

Reports from the Projects:

Argentina-NOVA

ArVO

AstroGrid

Australia-VO (ASVO)

BRAVO

China-VO

ChiVO

CVO

Euro_VO

ESA

Gaia DR3 was released last Monday June 13th, after a great international effort from all DPAC partners in Europe and worldwide. More details are : Gaia Data Release 3 overview - Gaia - Cosmos (esa.int)

Gaia Archive can be accessed at ESA Gaia Archive (esa.int) and at various other partners sites Data access - Gaia - Cosmos (esa.int)

IVOA can be very proud of this event, as IVOA interoperability standards (in particular TAP, ADQL and Datalink to only name a few) are the basis of any Gaia data being served to the community !

France VO

GAVO

HVO

NLVO

JVO

RVO

SA^3

SVO

Vo-India

VObs.it

  • There was a (remote) audition of the VObs.it project (together with other INAF technological projects) on May 11th.

  • Due to the re-organization of the INAF ICT activities, the source and amount of INAF future funding for VObs.it is still undefined.

Ukraine_VO

USVOA

  • Chandra X-ray Center
  • Implemented VO interfaces to new CSC2.1 data; encourages access via Python/AstroPy to the new data being processed; deploying to public in the next month; CSC team a the AAS demoing the CSC interfaces.
  • Developing a a new prototype package capability in PyVO. As part of VO standards approval process, new features are proposed and need to be demonstrated before the standard may be approved. This capability enables new standards to be tested with an opt-in feature to the PyVO tools.

Report from the TCG

  • Last meeting May 24, Next meeting July 06
  • We note this is a short semester with the Interop on Oct 18-20; TCG has a strong sense that we need to get back to face to face meetings not to loose further community health and momentum; if virtual, TCG discussed moving the schedule so doesn't try and cover round the clock - folks say they can move to whatever schedule like traveling - needs further discussion
  • MOC-2.0 document being updated cause final edits didn't make the published doc - we will publish as 2.1; there is a conversation on how to prevent this in the future; centers on github procedures - moved to mail list
  • Yesterday a Spectral DM meeting was held, the outcome is a roadmap & actions for that REC to move to a minor revision; this action is in response to feedback to users request.

Report from the CSP

META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="ACTIONS_for_TM106.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1654715067" name="ACTIONS_for_TM106.pdf" path="ACTIONS_for_TM106.pdf" size="13061" user="FrancescaCivano" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="SKAO_for_IVOA.pdf" attr="" comment="Jesus Salgado's SKAO slide presentation" date="1655328874" name="SKAO_for_IVOA.pdf" path="SKAO_for_IVOA.pdf" size="4896132" user="MarcyHarbut" version="1"
 

Revision 92022-06-15 - FrancescaCivano

 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebPreferences"

IVOA Executive Committee Meeting ( TM106 )

When: June 15, 2022
Time: 7pm
UTC


Logistic

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85836000236

Meeting ID: 858 3600 0236

One tap mobile

+16699006833,,85836000236# US (San Jose)

+12532158782,,85836000236# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location

+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

Meeting ID: 858 3600 0236

Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kdPxjl3XgA

*Agenda TM106

  1. Roll Call and Agenda
    • Regrets: Chenzhou Cui, Ajit Kembhavi, Simon O'Toole, Joachim Wambsgans (Markus Demleitner will attend in his place), Sebastian Gurovich
  2. Minutes of TM105
  3. Review of Exec ACTIONS_for_TM106.pdf
  4. Project Reports [Significant Events Only]
  5. Overall TCG Status
  6. Approval of new IVOA Recommendation(s) [Standing Item]
  7. Future Interop meetings: Northern fall 2022 and northern spring 2023
  8. CSP Status
  9. SKAO (Jesus Salgado invited to the meeting)
  10. Latest news on the IVOA-IAU
  11. Kazakhstan VO membership
  12. Date of next Exec meeting
  13. Review of New Action Items

Reports from the Projects:

Argentina-NOVA

ArVO

AstroGrid

Australia-VO (ASVO)

BRAVO

China-VO

ChiVO

CVO

Euro_VO

ESA

Gaia DR3 was released last Monday June 13th, after a great international effort from all DPAC partners in Europe and worldwide. More details are : Gaia Data Release 3 overview - Gaia - Cosmos (esa.int)

Gaia Archive can be accessed at ESA Gaia Archive (esa.int) and at various other partners sites Data access - Gaia - Cosmos (esa.int)

IVOA can be very proud of this event, as IVOA interoperability standards (in particular TAP, ADQL and Datalink to only name a few) are the basis of any Gaia data being served to the community !

France VO

GAVO

HVO

NLVO

JVO

RVO

SA^3

SVO

Vo-India

VObs.it

Changed:
<
<

>
>

  • There was a (remote) audition of the VObs.it project (together with other INAF technological projects) on May 11th.

  • Due to the re-organization of the INAF ICT activities, the source and amount of INAF future funding for VObs.it is still undefined.

 
Deleted:
<
<
  • There was a (remote) audition of the VObs.it project (together with other INAF technological projects) on May 11th. 
  • Due to the re-organization of the INAF ICT activities, the source and amount of INAF future funding for VObs.it is still undefined. 
 

Ukraine_VO

USVOA

Changed:
<
<

  • Chandra X-ray Center
    • Implemented VO interfaces to new CSC2.1 data; encourages access via Python/AstroPy to the new data being processed; deploying to public in the next month;; CSC team a the AAS demoing the CSC interfaces.

>
>
  • Chandra X-ray Center
  • Implemented VO interfaces to new CSC2.1 data; encourages access via Python/AstroPy to the new data being processed; deploying to public in the next month; CSC team a the AAS demoing the CSC interfaces.
  • Developing a a new prototype package capability in PyVO. As part of VO standards approval process, new features are proposed and need to be demonstrated before the standard may be approved. This capability enables new standards to be tested with an opt-in feature to the PyVO tools.
Deleted:
<
<
    • Developing a a new prototype package capability in PyVO. As part of VO standards approval process, new features are proposed and need to be demonstrated before the standard may be approved. This capability enables new standards to be tested with an opt-in feature to the PyVO tools.
 

Report from the TCG

  • Last meeting May 24, Next meeting July 06
  • We note this is a short semester with the Interop on Oct 18-20; TCG has a strong sense that we need to get back to face to face meetings not to loose further community health and momentum; if virtual, TCG discussed moving the schedule so doesn't try and cover round the clock - folks say they can move to whatever schedule like traveling - needs further discussion
  • MOC-2.0 document being updated cause final edits didn't make the published doc - we will publish as 2.1; there is a conversation on how to prevent this in the future; centers on github procedures - moved to mail list
  • Yesterday a Spectral DM meeting was held, the outcome is a roadmap & actions for that REC to move to a minor revision; this action is in response to feedback to users request.

Report from the CSP

META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="ACTIONS_for_TM106.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1654715067" name="ACTIONS_for_TM106.pdf" path="ACTIONS_for_TM106.pdf" size="13061" user="FrancescaCivano" version="1"

Revision 82022-06-15 - ChristopheArviset

 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebPreferences"

IVOA Executive Committee Meeting ( TM106 )

When: June 15, 2022
Time: 7pm
UTC


Logistic

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85836000236

Meeting ID: 858 3600 0236

One tap mobile

+16699006833,,85836000236# US (San Jose)

+12532158782,,85836000236# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location

+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

Meeting ID: 858 3600 0236

Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kdPxjl3XgA

*Agenda TM106

  1. Roll Call and Agenda
    • Regrets: Chenzhou Cui, Ajit Kembhavi, Simon O'Toole, Joachim Wambsgans (Markus Demleitner will attend in his place), Sebastian Gurovich
  2. Minutes of TM105
  3. Review of Exec ACTIONS_for_TM106.pdf
  4. Project Reports [Significant Events Only]
  5. Overall TCG Status
  6. Approval of new IVOA Recommendation(s) [Standing Item]
  7. Future Interop meetings: Northern fall 2022 and northern spring 2023
  8. CSP Status
  9. SKAO (Jesus Salgado invited to the meeting)
  10. Latest news on the IVOA-IAU
  11. Kazakhstan VO membership
  12. Date of next Exec meeting
  13. Review of New Action Items

Reports from the Projects:

Argentina-NOVA

ArVO

AstroGrid

Australia-VO (ASVO)

BRAVO

China-VO

ChiVO

CVO

Euro_VO

ESA

Added:
>
>
Gaia DR3 was released last Monday June 13th, after a great international effort from all DPAC partners in Europe and worldwide. More details are : Gaia Data Release 3 overview - Gaia - Cosmos (esa.int)

Gaia Archive can be accessed at ESA Gaia Archive (esa.int) and at various other partners sites Data access - Gaia - Cosmos (esa.int)

IVOA can be very proud of this event, as IVOA interoperability standards (in particular TAP, ADQL and Datalink to only name a few) are the basis of any Gaia data being served to the community !

 

France VO

GAVO

HVO

NLVO

JVO

RVO

SA^3

SVO

Vo-India

VObs.it

Changed:
<
<
  • There was a (remote) audition of the VObs.it project (together with other INAF technological projects) on May 11th. 
  • Due to the re-organization of the INAF ICT activities, the source and amount of INAF future funding for VObs.it is still undefined. 
>
>
  • There was a (remote) audition of the VObs.it project (together with other INAF technological projects) on May 11th. 
Added:
>
>
  • Due to the re-organization of the INAF ICT activities, the source and amount of INAF future funding for VObs.it is still undefined. 
  •  

    Ukraine_VO

    USVOA

    • Chandra X-ray Center
      • Implemented VO interfaces to new CSC2.1 data; encourages access via Python/AstroPy to the new data being processed; deploying to public in the next month;; CSC team a the AAS demoing the CSC interfaces.
      • Developing a a new prototype package capability in PyVO. As part of VO standards approval process, new features are proposed and need to be demonstrated before the standard may be approved. This capability enables new standards to be tested with an opt-in feature to the PyVO tools.

    Report from the TCG

    • Last meeting May 24, Next meeting July 06
    • We note this is a short semester with the Interop on Oct 18-20; TCG has a strong sense that we need to get back to face to face meetings not to loose further community health and momentum; if virtual, TCG discussed moving the schedule so doesn't try and cover round the clock - folks say they can move to whatever schedule like traveling - needs further discussion
    • MOC-2.0 document being updated cause final edits didn't make the published doc - we will publish as 2.1; there is a conversation on how to prevent this in the future; centers on github procedures - moved to mail list
    • Yesterday a Spectral DM meeting was held, the outcome is a roadmap & actions for that REC to move to a minor revision; this action is in response to feedback to users request.

    Report from the CSP

    META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="ACTIONS_for_TM106.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1654715067" name="ACTIONS_for_TM106.pdf" path="ACTIONS_for_TM106.pdf" size="13061" user="FrancescaCivano" version="1"

    Revision 72022-06-15 - FabioPasian

     
    META TOPICPARENT name="WebPreferences"

    IVOA Executive Committee Meeting ( TM106 )

    When: June 15, 2022
    Time: 7pm
    UTC


    Logistic

    Join Zoom Meeting

    https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85836000236

    Meeting ID: 858 3600 0236

    One tap mobile

    +16699006833,,85836000236# US (San Jose)

    +12532158782,,85836000236# US (Tacoma)

    Dial by your location

    +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

    +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

    +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

    +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

    +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

    +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

    Meeting ID: 858 3600 0236

    Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kdPxjl3XgA

    *Agenda TM106

    1. Roll Call and Agenda
      • Regrets: Chenzhou Cui, Ajit Kembhavi, Simon O'Toole, Joachim Wambsgans (Markus Demleitner will attend in his place), Sebastian Gurovich
    2. Minutes of TM105
    3. Review of Exec ACTIONS_for_TM106.pdf
    4. Project Reports [Significant Events Only]
    5. Overall TCG Status
    6. Approval of new IVOA Recommendation(s) [Standing Item]
    7. Future Interop meetings: Northern fall 2022 and northern spring 2023
    8. CSP Status
    9. SKAO (Jesus Salgado invited to the meeting)
    10. Latest news on the IVOA-IAU
    11. Kazakhstan VO membership
    12. Date of next Exec meeting
    13. Review of New Action Items

    Reports from the Projects:

    Argentina-NOVA

    ArVO

    AstroGrid

    Australia-VO (ASVO)

    BRAVO

    China-VO

    ChiVO

    CVO

    Euro_VO

    ESA

    France VO

    GAVO

    HVO

    NLVO

    JVO

    RVO

    SA^3

    SVO

    Vo-India

    VObs.it

    Added:
    >
    >

    • There was a (remote) audition of the VObs.it project (together with other INAF technological projects) on May 11th. 
    • Due to the re-organization of the INAF ICT activities, the source and amount of INAF future funding for VObs.it is still undefined. 

     

    Ukraine_VO

    USVOA

    • Chandra X-ray Center
      • Implemented VO interfaces to new CSC2.1 data; encourages access via Python/AstroPy to the new data being processed; deploying to public in the next month;; CSC team a the AAS demoing the CSC interfaces.
      • Developing a a new prototype package capability in PyVO. As part of VO standards approval process, new features are proposed and need to be demonstrated before the standard may be approved. This capability enables new standards to be tested with an opt-in feature to the PyVO tools.

    Report from the TCG

    • Last meeting May 24, Next meeting July 06
    • We note this is a short semester with the Interop on Oct 18-20; TCG has a strong sense that we need to get back to face to face meetings not to loose further community health and momentum; if virtual, TCG discussed moving the schedule so doesn't try and cover round the clock - folks say they can move to whatever schedule like traveling - needs further discussion
    • MOC-2.0 document being updated cause final edits didn't make the published doc - we will publish as 2.1; there is a conversation on how to prevent this in the future; centers on github procedures - moved to mail list
    • Yesterday a Spectral DM meeting was held, the outcome is a roadmap & actions for that REC to move to a minor revision; this action is in response to feedback to users request.

    Report from the CSP

    META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="ACTIONS_for_TM106.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1654715067" name="ACTIONS_for_TM106.pdf" path="ACTIONS_for_TM106.pdf" size="13061" user="FrancescaCivano" version="1"

    Revision 62022-06-15 - JanetEvans

     
    META TOPICPARENT name="WebPreferences"

    IVOA Executive Committee Meeting ( TM106 )

    When: June 15, 2022
    Time: 7pm
    UTC


    Logistic

    Join Zoom Meeting

    https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85836000236

    Meeting ID: 858 3600 0236

    One tap mobile

    +16699006833,,85836000236# US (San Jose)

    +12532158782,,85836000236# US (Tacoma)

    Dial by your location

    +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

    +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

    +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

    +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

    +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

    +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

    Meeting ID: 858 3600 0236

    Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kdPxjl3XgA

    *Agenda TM106

    1. Roll Call and Agenda
      • Regrets: Chenzhou Cui, Ajit Kembhavi, Simon O'Toole, Joachim Wambsgans (Markus Demleitner will attend in his place), Sebastian Gurovich
    2. Minutes of TM105
    3. Review of Exec ACTIONS_for_TM106.pdf
    4. Project Reports [Significant Events Only]
    5. Overall TCG Status
    6. Approval of new IVOA Recommendation(s) [Standing Item]
    7. Future Interop meetings: Northern fall 2022 and northern spring 2023
    8. CSP Status
    9. SKAO (Jesus Salgado invited to the meeting)
    10. Latest news on the IVOA-IAU
    11. Kazakhstan VO membership
    12. Date of next Exec meeting
    13. Review of New Action Items

    Reports from the Projects:

    Argentina-NOVA

    ArVO

    AstroGrid

    Australia-VO (ASVO)

    BRAVO

    China-VO

    ChiVO

    CVO

    Euro_VO

    ESA

    France VO

    GAVO

    HVO

    NLVO

    JVO

    RVO

    SA^3

    SVO

    Vo-India

    VObs.it

    Ukraine_VO

    USVOA

    • Chandra X-ray Center

    Changed:
    <
    <
      • Implemented VO interfaces to new CSC2.1 data; software release today; encourages access via Python/AstroPy to the new data being processed; deploying to public in the next month;; CSC team a the AAS demoing the CSC interfaces.
      • Developing a a new prototype package capability in PyVO. As part of of standards approval process, new features are proposed and need to be demonstrated before the standard may be approved. This capability enables new standards to be tested with an opt-in feature to the PyVO tools.
    >
    >
      • Implemented VO interfaces to new CSC2.1 data; encourages access via Python/AstroPy to the new data being processed; deploying to public in the next month;; CSC team a the AAS demoing the CSC interfaces.
      • Developing a a new prototype package capability in PyVO. As part of VO standards approval process, new features are proposed and need to be demonstrated before the standard may be approved. This capability enables new standards to be tested with an opt-in feature to the PyVO tools.
     

    Report from the TCG

    • Last meeting May 24, Next meeting July 06
    • We note this is a short semester with the Interop on Oct 18-20; TCG has a strong sense that we need to get back to face to face meetings not to loose further community health and momentum; if virtual, TCG discussed moving the schedule so doesn't try and cover round the clock - folks say they can move to whatever schedule like traveling - needs further discussion
    • MOC-2.0 document being updated cause final edits didn't make the published doc - we will publish as 2.1; there is a conversation on how to prevent this in the future; centers on github procedures - moved to mail list
    • Yesterday a Spectral DM meeting was held, the outcome is a roadmap & actions for that REC to move to a minor revision; this action is in response to feedback to users request.

    Report from the CSP

    META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="ACTIONS_for_TM106.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1654715067" name="ACTIONS_for_TM106.pdf" path="ACTIONS_for_TM106.pdf" size="13061" user="FrancescaCivano" version="1"

    Revision 52022-06-15 - FrancescaCivano

     
    META TOPICPARENT name="WebPreferences"

    IVOA Executive Committee Meeting ( TM106 )

    When: June 15, 2022
    Time: 7pm
    UTC


    Logistic

    Join Zoom Meeting

    https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85836000236

    Meeting ID: 858 3600 0236

    One tap mobile

    +16699006833,,85836000236# US (San Jose)

    +12532158782,,85836000236# US (Tacoma)

    Dial by your location

    +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

    +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

    +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

    +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

    +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

    +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

    Meeting ID: 858 3600 0236

    Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kdPxjl3XgA

    *Agenda TM106

    1. Roll Call and Agenda
    Changed:
    <
    <
      • Regrets:
    >
    >
      • Regrets: Chenzhou Cui, Ajit Kembhavi, Simon O'Toole, Joachim Wambsgans (Markus Demleitner will attend in his place), Sebastian Gurovich
     
    1. Minutes of TM105
    2. Review of Exec ACTIONS_for_TM106.pdf
    3. Project Reports [Significant Events Only]
    4. Overall TCG Status
    5. Approval of new IVOA Recommendation(s) [Standing Item]
    6. Future Interop meetings: Northern fall 2022 and northern spring 2023
    7. CSP Status
    8. SKAO (Jesus Salgado invited to the meeting)
    9. Latest news on the IVOA-IAU
    10. Kazakhstan VO membership
    11. Date of next Exec meeting
    12. Review of New Action Items

    Reports from the Projects:

    Argentina-NOVA

    ArVO

    AstroGrid

    Australia-VO (ASVO)

    BRAVO

    China-VO

    ChiVO

    CVO

    Euro_VO

    ESA

    France VO

    GAVO

    HVO

    NLVO

    JVO

    RVO

    SA^3

    SVO

    Vo-India

    VObs.it

    Ukraine_VO

    USVOA

    • Chandra X-ray Center
      • Implemented VO interfaces to new CSC2.1 data; software release today; encourages access via Python/AstroPy to the new data being processed; deploying to public in the next month;; CSC team a the AAS demoing the CSC interfaces.
      • Developing a a new prototype package capability in PyVO. As part of of standards approval process, new features are proposed and need to be demonstrated before the standard may be approved. This capability enables new standards to be tested with an opt-in feature to the PyVO tools.

    Report from the TCG

    • Last meeting May 24, Next meeting July 06
    • We note this is a short semester with the Interop on Oct 18-20; TCG has a strong sense that we need to get back to face to face meetings not to loose further community health and momentum; if virtual, TCG discussed moving the schedule so doesn't try and cover round the clock - folks say they can move to whatever schedule like traveling - needs further discussion
    • MOC-2.0 document being updated cause final edits didn't make the published doc - we will publish as 2.1; there is a conversation on how to prevent this in the future; centers on github procedures - moved to mail list
    Changed:
    <
    <
    • Yesterday a Spectral DM meeting was held, the outcome is a roadmap & actions for that REC to move to a minor revision; this action is in response to feedback to users request.
    >
    >
    • Yesterday a Spectral DM meeting was held, the outcome is a roadmap & actions for that REC to move to a minor revision; this action is in response to feedback to users request.
     

    Report from the CSP

    META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="ACTIONS_for_TM106.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1654715067" name="ACTIONS_for_TM106.pdf" path="ACTIONS_for_TM106.pdf" size="13061" user="FrancescaCivano" version="1"

    Revision 42022-06-15 - JanetEvans

     
    META TOPICPARENT name="WebPreferences"
    Changed:
    <
    <

    IVOA Executive Committee Meeting ( TM106 )

    >
    >

    IVOA Executive Committee Meeting ( TM106 )

      When: June 15, 2022
    Time: 7pm
    UTC


    Logistic

    Join Zoom Meeting

    https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85836000236

    Meeting ID: 858 3600 0236

    One tap mobile

    +16699006833,,85836000236# US (San Jose)

    +12532158782,,85836000236# US (Tacoma)

    Dial by your location

    +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

    +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

    +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

    +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

    +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

    +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

    Meeting ID: 858 3600 0236

    Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kdPxjl3XgA

    *Agenda TM106

    1. Roll Call and Agenda
      • Regrets:
    2. Minutes of TM105
    3. Review of Exec ACTIONS_for_TM106.pdf
    4. Project Reports [Significant Events Only]
    5. Overall TCG Status
    6. Approval of new IVOA Recommendation(s) [Standing Item]
    7. Future Interop meetings: Northern fall 2022 and northern spring 2023
    8. CSP Status
    9. SKAO (Jesus Salgado invited to the meeting)
    10. Latest news on the IVOA-IAU
    11. Kazakhstan VO membership
    12. Date of next Exec meeting
    13. Review of New Action Items

    Reports from the Projects:

    Argentina-NOVA

    ArVO

    AstroGrid

    Australia-VO (ASVO)

    BRAVO

    China-VO

    ChiVO

    CVO

    Euro_VO

    ESA

    France VO

    GAVO

    HVO

    NLVO

    JVO

    RVO

    SA^3

    SVO

    Vo-India

    VObs.it

    Ukraine_VO

    USVOA

    Added:
    >
    >

    • Chandra X-ray Center
      • Implemented VO interfaces to new CSC2.1 data; software release today; encourages access via Python/AstroPy to the new data being processed; deploying to public in the next month;; CSC team a the AAS demoing the CSC interfaces.
      • Developing a a new prototype package capability in PyVO. As part of of standards approval process, new features are proposed and need to be demonstrated before the standard may be approved. This capability enables new standards to be tested with an opt-in feature to the PyVO tools.

     

    Report from the TCG

    Added:
    >
    >
    • Last meeting May 24, Next meeting July 06
    • We note this is a short semester with the Interop on Oct 18-20; TCG has a strong sense that we need to get back to face to face meetings not to loose further community health and momentum; if virtual, TCG discussed moving the schedule so doesn't try and cover round the clock - folks say they can move to whatever schedule like traveling - needs further discussion
    • MOC-2.0 document being updated cause final edits didn't make the published doc - we will publish as 2.1; there is a conversation on how to prevent this in the future; centers on github procedures - moved to mail list
    • Yesterday a Spectral DM meeting was held, the outcome is a roadmap & actions for that REC to move to a minor revision; this action is in response to feedback to users request.
     

    Report from the CSP

    META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="ACTIONS_for_TM106.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1654715067" name="ACTIONS_for_TM106.pdf" path="ACTIONS_for_TM106.pdf" size="13061" user="FrancescaCivano" version="1"

    Revision 32022-06-08 - FrancescaCivano

     
    META TOPICPARENT name="WebPreferences"
    Changed:
    <
    <

    IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM106)

    >
    >

    IVOA Executive Committee Meeting ( TM106 )

      When: June 15, 2022
    Time: 7pm
    UTC


    Logistic

    Changed:
    <
    <

    Agenda TM106

    >
    >
    Join Zoom Meeting
     
    Added:
    >
    >
    https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85836000236

    Meeting ID: 858 3600 0236

    One tap mobile

    +16699006833,,85836000236# US (San Jose)

    +12532158782,,85836000236# US (Tacoma)

    Dial by your location

    +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

    +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

    +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

    +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

    +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

    +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

    Meeting ID: 858 3600 0236

    Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kdPxjl3XgA

    *Agenda TM106

     
    1. Roll Call and Agenda
    Changed:
    <
    <
      • Regrets
    1. Minutes of TM105
    2. Review of Exec ACTIONS
    >
    >
      • Regrets:
    1. Minutes of TM105
    2. Review of Exec ACTIONS_for_TM106.pdf
     
    1. Project Reports [Significant Events Only]
    2. Overall TCG Status
    3. Approval of new IVOA Recommendation(s) [Standing Item]
    4. Future Interop meetings: Northern fall 2022 and northern spring 2023
    5. CSP Status
    6. SKAO (Jesus Salgado invited to the meeting)
    7. Latest news on the IVOA-IAU
    8. Kazakhstan VO membership
    9. Date of next Exec meeting
    10. Review of New Action Items

    Reports from the Projects:

    Argentina-NOVA

    ArVO

    AstroGrid

    Australia-VO (ASVO)

    BRAVO

    China-VO

    ChiVO

    CVO

    Euro_VO

    ESA

    France VO

    GAVO

    HVO

    NLVO

    JVO

    RVO

    SA^3

    SVO

    Vo-India

    VObs.it

    Ukraine_VO

    USVOA

    Report from the TCG

    Report from the CSP

    Added:
    >
    >
    META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="ACTIONS_for_TM106.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1654715067" name="ACTIONS_for_TM106.pdf" path="ACTIONS_for_TM106.pdf" size="13061" user="FrancescaCivano" version="1"
     

    Revision 22022-06-08 - FrancescaCivano

     
    META TOPICPARENT name="WebPreferences"

    IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM106)

    Changed:
    <
    <
    When: June, 2022
    Time: 7pm
    UTC
    >
    >
    When: June 15, 2022
    Time: 7pm
    UTC
     

    Logistic

    Changed:
    <
    <

    Agenda TM106

    >
    >

    Agenda TM106

     
    1. Roll Call and Agenda
      • Regrets
    2. Minutes of TM105
    3. Review of Exec ACTIONS
    4. Project Reports [Significant Events Only]
    5. Overall TCG Status
    6. Approval of new IVOA Recommendation(s) [Standing Item]
    Changed:
    <
    <
    1. Future Interop meetings
    >
    >
    1. Future Interop meetings: Northern fall 2022 and northern spring 2023
     
    1. CSP Status
    Changed:
    <
    <
    1. AOB
    >
    >
    1. SKAO (Jesus Salgado invited to the meeting)
    Added:
    >
    >
    1. Latest news on the IVOA-IAU
    2. Kazakhstan VO membership
     
    1. Date of next Exec meeting
    2. Review of New Action Items

    Reports from the Projects:

    Argentina-NOVA

    ArVO

    AstroGrid

    Australia-VO (ASVO)

    BRAVO

    China-VO

    ChiVO

    CVO

    Euro_VO

    ESA

    France VO

    GAVO

    HVO

    NLVO

    JVO

    RVO

    SA^3

    SVO

    Vo-India

    VObs.it

    Ukraine_VO

    USVOA

    Report from the TCG

    Report from the CSP

    Revision 12022-06-08 - FrancescaCivano

     
    META TOPICPARENT name="WebPreferences"

    IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM106)

    When: June, 2022
    Time: 7pm
    UTC


    Logistic

    Agenda TM106

    1. Roll Call and Agenda
      • Regrets
    2. Minutes of TM105
    3. Review of Exec ACTIONS
    4. Project Reports [Significant Events Only]
    5. Overall TCG Status
    6. Approval of new IVOA Recommendation(s) [Standing Item]
    7. Future Interop meetings
    8. CSP Status
    9. AOB
    10. Date of next Exec meeting
    11. Review of New Action Items

    Reports from the Projects:

    Argentina-NOVA

    ArVO

    AstroGrid

    Australia-VO (ASVO)

    BRAVO

    China-VO

    ChiVO

    CVO

    Euro_VO

    ESA

    France VO

    GAVO

    HVO

    NLVO

    JVO

    RVO

    SA^3

    SVO

    Vo-India

    VObs.it

    Ukraine_VO

    USVOA

    Report from the TCG

    Report from the CSP

     
    This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by Perl This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © 2008-2022 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
    Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback