Difference: IvoaTCG-2020-10-29 (1 vs. 6)

Revision 62020-11-03 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

IVOA TCG Telecon - Th, 29 Oct 2020 @20:00 UTC

Attendees

Changed:
<
<
>
>
  • Pat, Tom, Carlo, Christine, Dave, Tim, Gerard, Giuliano, James, Jesus, Laurent, Marco, Mark, Markus, Raffaele, Steve, Janet
 

Regrets

  • Christophe, Ada

Zoom link

Time: Oct 29, 2020 04:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada) - 20:00 UTC
https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/81258226094?pwd=a0VST0NOZmExRkpBVEExLzdOT2oxZz09
Meeting ID: 812 5822 6094
Passcode: 420148
Changed:
<
<

Agenda/Mtg Notes

>
>

Agenda/Mtg Notes (meeting notes in Bold)

 

  • Actions - See below
  • TCG Business
Changed:
<
<
    • Errata (VOSpace example) & Note (UDF Catalogue note) - ready to OK???
>
>
    • Errata (VOSpace example) - TCG OK'd & Note (UDF Catalogue note) - HOLD/Markus add comments page
 
Added:
>
>
      • TCG discussed: Raffaele summarized the May Interop presentation; TCG discussion came down to that someone needs to be responsible. TCG could help with technical side e.g., set up a Git repro for the page; Suggest back to the Exec to assign to Media group to review/update perhaps twice a year before Interop.
 
  • Exec mtg summary
    • Discussed CSP; CC sent email to Exec for further input/discussion given attendece at Exec mtg was low for full conversation
      • Review charter - have priorioties changed over time??; consider having a V chair to assist the chair; consider invoking the term limit of 3 years were mentioned
      • Exec in attendenace seemed to agree it was time for a review
      • JE responded to BM email with TCG notes and input
    • Discussed Timing V Chair and Theory V Chair - Made Exec actions; Will take up at next mtg in early Dec
  • Interop Planning ( https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/ProgramPrepVirtualNov)
    • ~100 attendees signed up so far
Changed:
<
<
    • Have WG/IGs submitted their request?? Any holdouts?? Let's review them !!
    • External requests - 1 request
    • Reminder - Sent this week; closing abstracts extended to next Wed
>
>
    • Have WG/IGs submitted their request?? Any holdouts?? Let's review them !! - DONE, JE contacted Reg and added 1 for Registry
    • External requests - 1 request - JE extended abstracts to 11/4
    • Time to start on Schedule !!! - DAL-3, DM-2, Apps-2, Ops-1, GWS-2, RadioIG-1, All-1, Reg-1
Deleted:
<
<
    • Time to start on Schedule !!!
 
  • AOB
Changed:
<
<
  • Next meeting - Oct 29, 2020 @20:00 UTC
>
>
  • Next meeting - Nov 15, 2020 @15:00 UTC (Only if Needed)
 

Actions

  • NEW
  • OPEN/WORKING
    • PD: Send an email to the TCG with Publishing Doc links so we can re-address whether we migrate over and when -OPEN
    • PD/JE: Exec review decision when stable of the doc license choice - OPEN ( but made a forward plan ) - Working
    • PD: Port Volute to GitHub; update volute migration document and circulate to get everyone on the same page -Working

Revision 52020-10-29 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

IVOA TCG Telecon - Th, 29 Oct 2020 @20:00 UTC

Attendees

Regrets

  • Christophe, Ada

Zoom link

Time: Oct 29, 2020 04:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada) - 20:00 UTC
https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/81258226094?pwd=a0VST0NOZmExRkpBVEExLzdOT2oxZz09
Meeting ID: 812 5822 6094
Passcode: 420148

Agenda/Mtg Notes

  • Actions - See below
  • TCG Business
Changed:
<
<
>
>
Added:
>
>
 
  • Exec mtg summary
    • Discussed CSP; CC sent email to Exec for further input/discussion given attendece at Exec mtg was low for full conversation
      • Review charter - have priorioties changed over time??; consider having a V chair to assist the chair; consider invoking the term limit of 3 years were mentioned
      • Exec in attendenace seemed to agree it was time for a review
      • JE responded to BM email with TCG notes and input
Changed:
<
<
>
>
 
    • ~100 attendees signed up so far
    • Have WG/IGs submitted their request?? Any holdouts?? Let's review them !!
    • External requests - 1 request
    • Reminder - Sent this week; closing abstracts extended to next Wed
    • Time to start on Schedule !!!
  • AOB
  • Next meeting - Oct 29, 2020 @20:00 UTC

Actions

  • NEW
  • OPEN/WORKING
    • PD: Send an email to the TCG with Publishing Doc links so we can re-address whether we migrate over and when -OPEN
    • PD/JE: Exec review decision when stable of the doc license choice - OPEN ( but made a forward plan ) - Working
    • PD: Port Volute to GitHub; update volute migration document and circulate to get everyone on the same page -Working

Revision 42020-10-29 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

IVOA TCG Telecon - Th, 29 Oct 2020 @20:00 UTC

Attendees

Regrets

Changed:
<
<
>
>
  • Christophe, Ada
 

Zoom link

Time: Oct 29, 2020 04:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada) - 20:00 UTC
https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/81258226094?pwd=a0VST0NOZmExRkpBVEExLzdOT2oxZz09
Meeting ID: 812 5822 6094
Passcode: 420148

Agenda/Mtg Notes

Changed:
<
<
>
>
 
  • Exec mtg summary
    • Discussed CSP; CC sent email to Exec for further input/discussion given attendece at Exec mtg was low for full conversation
      • Review charter - have priorioties changed over time??; consider having a V chair to assist the chair; consider invoking the term limit of 3 years were mentioned
      • Exec in attendenace seemed to agree it was time for a review
Added:
>
>
      • JE responded to BM email with TCG notes and input
 
    • Discussed Timing V Chair and Theory V Chair - Will take up at next mtg in early Dec
Changed:
<
<
  • Interop Planning
>
>
 
    • ~100 attendees signed up so far
    • Have WG/IGs submitted their request?? Any holdouts?? Let's review them !!
    • External requests - 1 request
    • Reminder - Sent this week; closing abstracts extended to next Wed
    • Time to start on Schedule !!!
  • AOB
  • Next meeting - Oct 29, 2020 @20:00 UTC

Actions

  • NEW
  • OPEN/WORKING
    • PD: Send an email to the TCG with Publishing Doc links so we can re-address whether we migrate over and when -OPEN
    • PD/JE: Exec review decision when stable of the doc license choice - OPEN ( but made a forward plan ) - Working
    • PD: Port Volute to GitHub; update volute migration document and circulate to get everyone on the same page -Working

Revision 32020-10-29 - TomDonaldson

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

IVOA TCG Telecon - Th, 29 Oct 2020 @20:00 UTC

Attendees

Regrets

Zoom link

Time: Oct 29, 2020 04:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada) - 20:00 UTC
https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/81258226094?pwd=a0VST0NOZmExRkpBVEExLzdOT2oxZz09
Meeting ID: 812 5822 6094
Passcode: 420148

Agenda/Mtg Notes

Changed:
<
<
  • Exec mtg summary
    • Discussed CSP; CC sent email to Exec for further input/discussion given attendece at Exec mtg was low for full conversation
>
>
Added:
>
>
    • Discussed CSP; CC sent email to Exec for further input/discussion given attendece at Exec mtg was low for full conversation
 
      • Review charter - have priorioties changed over time??; consider having a V chair to assist the chair; consider invoking the term limit of 3 years were mentioned
      • Exec in attendenace seemed to agree it was time for a review
    • Discussed Timing V Chair and Theory V Chair - Will take up at next mtg in early Dec
  • Interop Planning
    • ~100 attendees signed up so far
    • Have WG/IGs submitted their request?? Any holdouts?? Let's review them !!
    • External requests - 1 request
    • Reminder - Sent this week; closing abstracts extended to next Wed
    • Time to start on Schedule !!!
  • AOB
  • Next meeting - Oct 29, 2020 @20:00 UTC

Actions

  • NEW
  • OPEN/WORKING
    • PD: Send an email to the TCG with Publishing Doc links so we can re-address whether we migrate over and when -OPEN
    • PD/JE: Exec review decision when stable of the doc license choice - OPEN ( but made a forward plan ) - Working
    • PD: Port Volute to GitHub; update volute migration document and circulate to get everyone on the same page -Working

Revision 22020-10-28 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"
Changed:
<
<

IVOA TCG Telecon - Th, 29 Oct 2020 @20:00 UTC

>
>

IVOA TCG Telecon - Th, 29 Oct 2020 @20:00 UTC

 

Attendees

Regrets

Changed:
<
<

Zoom link

>
>

Zoom link

 
Changed:
<
<

Agenda/Mtg Notes

>
>
Time: Oct 29, 2020 04:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada) - 20:00 UTC
https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/81258226094?pwd=a0VST0NOZmExRkpBVEExLzdOT2oxZz09
Meeting ID: 812 5822 6094
Passcode: 420148
Added:
>
>

Agenda/Mtg Notes

 
Changed:
<
<
  • Actions - See below
>
>
  • Actions - See below
 
Added:
>
>
  • Exec mtg summary
    • Discussed CSP; CC sent email to Exec for further input/discussion given attendece at Exec mtg was low for full conversation
      • Review charter - have priorioties changed over time??; consider having a V chair to assist the chair; consider invoking the term limit of 3 years were mentioned
      • Exec in attendenace seemed to agree it was time for a review
    • Discussed Timing V Chair and Theory V Chair - Will take up at next mtg in early Dec
  • Interop Planning
    • ~100 attendees signed up so far
    • Have WG/IGs submitted their request?? Any holdouts?? Let's review them !!
    • External requests - 1 request
    • Reminder - Sent this week; closing abstracts extended to next Wed
    • Time to start on Schedule !!!
 
  • AOB
Changed:
<
<
  • Next meeting - Oct 29, 2020 @20:00 UTC
>
>
  • Next meeting - Oct 29, 2020 @20:00 UTC
 
Changed:
<
<

Actions

>
>

Actions

 
Changed:
<
<
  • NEW
>
>
  • NEW
 
  • OPEN/WORKING
    • PD: Send an email to the TCG with Publishing Doc links so we can re-address whether we migrate over and when -OPEN
Changed:
<
<
    • PD/JE: Exec review decision when stable of the doc license choice - OPEN ( but made a forward plan ) - Working
>
>
    • PD/JE: Exec review decision when stable of the doc license choice - OPEN ( but made a forward plan ) - Working
 
    • PD: Port Volute to GitHub; update volute migration document and circulate to get everyone on the same page -Working

Revision 12020-10-13 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

IVOA TCG Telecon - Th, 29 Oct 2020 @20:00 UTC

Attendees

Regrets

Zoom link

Agenda/Mtg Notes

Actions

  • NEW
  • OPEN/WORKING
    • PD: Send an email to the TCG with Publishing Doc links so we can re-address whether we migrate over and when -OPEN
    • PD/JE: Exec review decision when stable of the doc license choice - OPEN ( but made a forward plan ) - Working
    • PD: Port Volute to GitHub; update volute migration document and circulate to get everyone on the same page -Working

 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by Perl This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © 2008-2022 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback