Difference: IvoaTCG-2021-01-26 (1 vs. 10)

Revision 102022-01-28 - MarcoMolinaro

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

Attendees

  • JE, MM, BC, MD, AR, ThD, LM, FB, MCD, MT, HH, JS, TD, RDA, ML, BM, FC, GL, JD, AN, SO'T, CMZ, AD, GT, TJ, PLS

Meeting

TCG Meeting - Wed, Jan 26 @20:00 UTC

Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

ACTIONS

  • Existing
    • All - check and fill in the 2021B Roadmap [DONE]
    • All - RFC and voting on REC path documents & prepare for Errata voting [DONE]
    • Ada (& others) - startup small group to refresh the Publishing Data in the VO page [DONE]
    • Dave - integrate code of conduct with IVOA current one and move repo to github.com/ivoa [ONGOING]
    • Janet/Marco - report to Exec summary of this meeting and, in specific: Northern Spring 2022 Interop dates/modes, Code of Conduct, Publishing in the VO [DONE]
  • NEW
    • GT prepare GMS-1.0 PR and JE/MM review and send to Exec
    • JE/MM review and send SimpleDALRegExt-1.2 to Exec
    • JE/MM alert (repeat) Exec on role expiry, in particular DCP no extension and availability
Changed:
<
<
    • MM/JE alert IVOADoc about approved errata (and check Errata pages): ConeSearch and SSA [in progress]
>
>
    • MM/JE alert IVOADoc about approved errata (and check Errata pages): ConeSearch and SSA [DONE]
 
    • MD: update VEPs 010 and 011 and related vocabulary terms accordingly to approvals [DONE]
Changed:
<
<
    • TD/MM: alert IVOADoc about missing RFC link for MOC-2.0 [in progress]
>
>
    • TD/MM: alert IVOADoc about missing RFC link for MOC-2.0 [DONE]
 

Meeting agenda

  • Exec Mtg Highlights
    • Interop Schedule
      • Northern Spring Meeting - Virtual, Week of April 25
      • Northern Fall Meeting - Virtual, Date TBD but Exec thinking is Oct/Nov (away from Sep ADASS)
        • TCG date preferences??
          • TCG agrees on proposing the week 17-21 of October 2022, to be cross-checked with calendars and Exec before fixing it.
    • May turnover .. .8 extensions possible, 5+1 roles opened up. ** Any corrections???
      • WG:
        • No extension - Apps Ch, Registry Ch/V Ch
        • Extension available - DM Ch/V Ch, GWS Ch/V Ch, Semantics Ch/V Ch
      • IG:
        • Still open from last year - KD V Ch RDA to disseminate a short description of the role to be passed on to potential volunteers
        • No extension - DCP Ch/V Ch TJ explains DCP vice won't be available to take up the DCP chair role. Exec was informed
        • Extension available - Ops Ch/V Ch
  • TCG Ongoing Recommendations / Endorsed Notes / Errata / VEPs
    • Ongoing RFC
      • GMS-1.0: RFC new PR to be prepared and then send to Exec for REC approval
      • EPN-TAP-2.0: RFC another pass to reshape the document, review at next TCG
      • SimpleDALRegExt-1.2: RFC send to Exec for REC approval
      • MOC-2.0: RFC phase needs TCG attention
        • New PR (2022-01-25) released to address RFC comments through December.
        • Ready for TCG voting at next TCG meeting
      • Meas/Coords: focus in reference implementations and RFC period. Document, VO-DML and softwares are ready
    • Errata
    • Proposed Endorsed Notes
    • VEPs
      • VEP-009 datalink/core#progenitor: discussion ongoing
      • VEP-010 datalink/core#package: approved
      • VEP-011 datalink/core#thumbnail: approved
  • Go around the table for short status / any other documents that require attention??
  • Code of Conduct & Certificate of Origin progress??
    • skipped topic, looking forward to interaction with Dave
  • CSP
    • Publishing in the VO next group meeting Friday 27 January
  • April Interop Planning/Discussion - Review at high level for this mtg ===>> Interop is a Focus starting next TCG meeting
    • Plenary, Workshop, CSP session, Publishing in the VO Session ??? - Discussion
    • Abstracts for talks through registration page, If too many - is it time to assign posters and use gathertown to present ??? - Discussion
      • But, gathertown costs money and no ADASS - JE will ask Exec at 1/25 mtg
    • Registration page (Post code of conduct), Update IVOA front page, TCG Planning twiki page, Emails to IVOA - Discussion of TBD dates
    • What else ???
  • AOB
  • Next meeting: February 15, 2022 @20:00 UTC

META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="TCG_vconf_20220126_notes.txt" attr="" comment="" date="1643283184" name="TCG_vconf_20220126_notes.txt" path="TCG_vconf_20220126_notes.txt" size="5388" user="MarcoMolinaro" version="1"

Revision 92022-01-27 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

Attendees

  • JE, MM, BC, MD, AR, ThD, LM, FB, MCD, MT, HH, JS, TD, RDA, ML, BM, FC, GL, JD, AN, SO'T, CMZ, AD, GT, TJ, PLS

Meeting

TCG Meeting - Wed, Jan 26 @20:00 UTC

Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

ACTIONS

  • Existing
    • All - check and fill in the 2021B Roadmap [DONE]
    • All - RFC and voting on REC path documents & prepare for Errata voting [DONE]
    • Ada (& others) - startup small group to refresh the Publishing Data in the VO page [DONE]
    • Dave - integrate code of conduct with IVOA current one and move repo to github.com/ivoa [ONGOING]
    • Janet/Marco - report to Exec summary of this meeting and, in specific: Northern Spring 2022 Interop dates/modes, Code of Conduct, Publishing in the VO [DONE]
Changed:
<
<
  • NEW
>
>
  • NEW
 
    • GT prepare GMS-1.0 PR and JE/MM review and send to Exec
    • JE/MM review and send SimpleDALRegExt-1.2 to Exec
    • JE/MM alert (repeat) Exec on role expiry, in particular DCP no extension and availability
    • MM/JE alert IVOADoc about approved errata (and check Errata pages): ConeSearch and SSA [in progress]
    • MD: update VEPs 010 and 011 and related vocabulary terms accordingly to approvals [DONE]
    • TD/MM: alert IVOADoc about missing RFC link for MOC-2.0 [in progress]

Meeting agenda

  • Exec Mtg Highlights
    • Interop Schedule
      • Northern Spring Meeting - Virtual, Week of April 25
      • Northern Fall Meeting - Virtual, Date TBD but Exec thinking is Oct/Nov (away from Sep ADASS)
Changed:
<
<
        • TCG date preferences??
>
>
        • TCG date preferences??
 
          • TCG agrees on proposing the week 17-21 of October 2022, to be cross-checked with calendars and Exec before fixing it.
    • May turnover .. .8 extensions possible, 5+1 roles opened up. ** Any corrections???
      • WG:
        • No extension - Apps Ch, Registry Ch/V Ch
        • Extension available - DM Ch/V Ch, GWS Ch/V Ch, Semantics Ch/V Ch
      • IG:
        • Still open from last year - KD V Ch RDA to disseminate a short description of the role to be passed on to potential volunteers
        • No extension - DCP Ch/V Ch TJ explains DCP vice won't be available to take up the DCP chair role. Exec was informed
        • Extension available - Ops Ch/V Ch
  • TCG Ongoing Recommendations / Endorsed Notes / Errata / VEPs
    • Ongoing RFC
      • GMS-1.0: RFC new PR to be prepared and then send to Exec for REC approval
      • EPN-TAP-2.0: RFC another pass to reshape the document, review at next TCG
      • SimpleDALRegExt-1.2: RFC send to Exec for REC approval
      • MOC-2.0: RFC phase needs TCG attention
        • New PR (2022-01-25) released to address RFC comments through December.
        • Ready for TCG voting at next TCG meeting
      • Meas/Coords: focus in reference implementations and RFC period. Document, VO-DML and softwares are ready
    • Errata
    • Proposed Endorsed Notes
Changed:
<
<
>
>
 
    • VEPs
      • VEP-009 datalink/core#progenitor: discussion ongoing
      • VEP-010 datalink/core#package: approved
      • VEP-011 datalink/core#thumbnail: approved
Changed:
<
<
  • Go around the table for short status / any other documents that require attention??
>
>
  • Go around the table for short status / any other documents that require attention??
 
Changed:
<
<
  • Code of Conduct & Certificate of Origin progress??
>
>
  • Code of Conduct & Certificate of Origin progress??
 
    • skipped topic, looking forward to interaction with Dave
  • CSP
    • Publishing in the VO next group meeting Friday 27 January
  • April Interop Planning/Discussion - Review at high level for this mtg ===>> Interop is a Focus starting next TCG meeting
    • Plenary, Workshop, CSP session, Publishing in the VO Session ??? - Discussion
    • Abstracts for talks through registration page, If too many - is it time to assign posters and use gathertown to present ??? - Discussion
      • But, gathertown costs money and no ADASS - JE will ask Exec at 1/25 mtg
    • Registration page (Post code of conduct), Update IVOA front page, TCG Planning twiki page, Emails to IVOA - Discussion of TBD dates
    • What else ???
  • AOB
  • Next meeting: February 15, 2022 @20:00 UTC

META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="TCG_vconf_20220126_notes.txt" attr="" comment="" date="1643283184" name="TCG_vconf_20220126_notes.txt" path="TCG_vconf_20220126_notes.txt" size="5388" user="MarcoMolinaro" version="1"

Revision 82022-01-27 - MarcoMolinaro

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

Attendees

  • JE, MM, BC, MD, AR, ThD, LM, FB, MCD, MT, HH, JS, TD, RDA, ML, BM, FC, GL, JD, AN, SO'T, CMZ, AD, GT, TJ, PLS

Meeting

TCG Meeting - Wed, Jan 26 @20:00 UTC

Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

ACTIONS

  • Existing
Changed:
<
<
    • All - check and fill in the 2021B Roadmap DONE
    • All - RFC and voting on REC path documents & prepare for Errata voting DONE
    • Ada (& others) - startup small group to refresh the Publishing Data in the VO page DONE
    • Dave - integrate code of conduct with IVOA current one and move repo to github.com/ivoa ONGOING
    • Janet/Marco - report to Exec summary of this meeting and, in specific: Northern Spring 2022 Interop dates/modes, Code of Conduct, Publishing in the VO DONE
>
>
    • All - check and fill in the 2021B Roadmap [DONE]
    • All - RFC and voting on REC path documents & prepare for Errata voting [DONE]
    • Ada (& others) - startup small group to refresh the Publishing Data in the VO page [DONE]
    • Dave - integrate code of conduct with IVOA current one and move repo to github.com/ivoa [ONGOING]
    • Janet/Marco - report to Exec summary of this meeting and, in specific: Northern Spring 2022 Interop dates/modes, Code of Conduct, Publishing in the VO [DONE]
 
  • NEW
    • GT prepare GMS-1.0 PR and JE/MM review and send to Exec
    • JE/MM review and send SimpleDALRegExt-1.2 to Exec
    • JE/MM alert (repeat) Exec on role expiry, in particular DCP no extension and availability
Changed:
<
<
    • MM/JE alert IVOADoc about approved errata (and check Errata pages): ConeSearch and SSA
    • MD: update VEPs 010 and 011 and related vocabulary terms accordingly to approvals
    • TD/MM: alert IVOADoc about missing RFC link for MOC-2.0
>
>
    • MM/JE alert IVOADoc about approved errata (and check Errata pages): ConeSearch and SSA [in progress]
    • MD: update VEPs 010 and 011 and related vocabulary terms accordingly to approvals [DONE]
    • TD/MM: alert IVOADoc about missing RFC link for MOC-2.0 [in progress]
 

Meeting agenda

  • Exec Mtg Highlights
    • Interop Schedule
      • Northern Spring Meeting - Virtual, Week of April 25
      • Northern Fall Meeting - Virtual, Date TBD but Exec thinking is Oct/Nov (away from Sep ADASS)
        • TCG date preferences??
          • TCG agrees on proposing the week 17-21 of October 2022, to be cross-checked with calendars and Exec before fixing it.
    • May turnover .. .8 extensions possible, 5+1 roles opened up. ** Any corrections???
      • WG:
        • No extension - Apps Ch, Registry Ch/V Ch
        • Extension available - DM Ch/V Ch, GWS Ch/V Ch, Semantics Ch/V Ch
      • IG:
        • Still open from last year - KD V Ch RDA to disseminate a short description of the role to be passed on to potential volunteers
        • No extension - DCP Ch/V Ch TJ explains DCP vice won't be available to take up the DCP chair role. Exec was informed
        • Extension available - Ops Ch/V Ch
  • TCG Ongoing Recommendations / Endorsed Notes / Errata / VEPs
    • Ongoing RFC
      • GMS-1.0: RFC new PR to be prepared and then send to Exec for REC approval
      • EPN-TAP-2.0: RFC another pass to reshape the document, review at next TCG
      • SimpleDALRegExt-1.2: RFC send to Exec for REC approval
      • MOC-2.0: RFC phase needs TCG attention
        • New PR (2022-01-25) released to address RFC comments through December.
        • Ready for TCG voting at next TCG meeting
      • Meas/Coords: focus in reference implementations and RFC period. Document, VO-DML and softwares are ready
    • Errata
    • Proposed Endorsed Notes
    • VEPs
      • VEP-009 datalink/core#progenitor: discussion ongoing
      • VEP-010 datalink/core#package: approved
      • VEP-011 datalink/core#thumbnail: approved
  • Go around the table for short status / any other documents that require attention??
  • Code of Conduct & Certificate of Origin progress??
    • skipped topic, looking forward to interaction with Dave
  • CSP
    • Publishing in the VO next group meeting Friday 27 January
  • April Interop Planning/Discussion - Review at high level for this mtg ===>> Interop is a Focus starting next TCG meeting
    • Plenary, Workshop, CSP session, Publishing in the VO Session ??? - Discussion
    • Abstracts for talks through registration page, If too many - is it time to assign posters and use gathertown to present ??? - Discussion
      • But, gathertown costs money and no ADASS - JE will ask Exec at 1/25 mtg
    • Registration page (Post code of conduct), Update IVOA front page, TCG Planning twiki page, Emails to IVOA - Discussion of TBD dates
    • What else ???
  • AOB
  • Next meeting: February 15, 2022 @20:00 UTC

META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="TCG_vconf_20220126_notes.txt" attr="" comment="" date="1643283184" name="TCG_vconf_20220126_notes.txt" path="TCG_vconf_20220126_notes.txt" size="5388" user="MarcoMolinaro" version="1"

Revision 72022-01-27 - MarcoMolinaro

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

Attendees

Changed:
<
<
>
>
  • JE, MM, BC, MD, AR, ThD, LM, FB, MCD, MT, HH, JS, TD, RDA, ML, BM, FC, GL, JD, AN, SO'T, CMZ, AD, GT, TJ, PLS
Deleted:
<
<

Regrets

 
Deleted:
<
<
 

Meeting

TCG Meeting - Wed, Jan 26 @20:00 UTC

Deleted:
<
<
https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/97478328416?pwd=ZEpmMnI4RGhrS01pazF5dXBLbEsyZz09
 

Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

ACTIONS

Changed:
<
<
  • New
    • All - check and fill in the 2021B Roadmap
    • All - RFC and voting on REC path documents & prepare for Errata voting
    • Ada (& others) - startup small group to refresh the Publishing Data in the VO page
    • Dave - integrate code of conduct with IVOA current one and move repo to github.com/ivoa
    • Janet/Marco - report to Exec summary of this meeting and, in specific: Northern Spring 2022 Interop dates/modes, Code of Conduct, Publishing in the VO
  • DONE
>
>
  • Existing
    • All - check and fill in the 2021B Roadmap DONE
    • All - RFC and voting on REC path documents & prepare for Errata voting DONE
    • Ada (& others) - startup small group to refresh the Publishing Data in the VO page DONE
    • Dave - integrate code of conduct with IVOA current one and move repo to github.com/ivoa ONGOING
    • Janet/Marco - report to Exec summary of this meeting and, in specific: Northern Spring 2022 Interop dates/modes, Code of Conduct, Publishing in the VO DONE
  • NEW
Added:
>
>
    • GT prepare GMS-1.0 PR and JE/MM review and send to Exec
    • JE/MM review and send SimpleDALRegExt-1.2 to Exec
    • JE/MM alert (repeat) Exec on role expiry, in particular DCP no extension and availability
    • MM/JE alert IVOADoc about approved errata (and check Errata pages): ConeSearch and SSA
    • MD: update VEPs 010 and 011 and related vocabulary terms accordingly to approvals
    • TD/MM: alert IVOADoc about missing RFC link for MOC-2.0
 

Meeting agenda

  • Exec Mtg Highlights
    • Interop Schedule
      • Northern Spring Meeting - Virtual, Week of April 25
      • Northern Fall Meeting - Virtual, Date TBD but Exec thinking is Oct/Nov (away from Sep ADASS)
        • TCG date preferences??
Added:
>
>
          • TCG agrees on proposing the week 17-21 of October 2022, to be cross-checked with calendars and Exec before fixing it.
 
    • May turnover .. .8 extensions possible, 5+1 roles opened up. ** Any corrections???
      • WG:
        • No extension - Apps Ch, Registry Ch/V Ch
        • Extension available - DM Ch/V Ch, GWS Ch/V Ch, Semantics Ch/V Ch
      • IG:
Changed:
<
<
        • Still open from last year - KD V Ch
        • No extension - DCP Ch/V Ch
>
>
        • Still open from last year - KD V Ch RDA to disseminate a short description of the role to be passed on to potential volunteers
        • No extension - DCP Ch/V Ch TJ explains DCP vice won't be available to take up the DCP chair role. Exec was informed
 
Changed:
<
<
>
>
      • GMS-1.0: RFC new PR to be prepared and then send to Exec for REC approval
      • EPN-TAP-2.0: RFC another pass to reshape the document, review at next TCG
      • SimpleDALRegExt-1.2: RFC send to Exec for REC approval
 
      • MOC-2.0: RFC phase needs TCG attention
Changed:
<
<
        • Ready for TCG voting
      • Meas/Coords: status
>
>
        • Ready for TCG voting at next TCG meeting
      • Meas/Coords: focus in reference implementations and RFC period. Document, VO-DML and softwares are ready
 
    • Errata
Changed:
<
<
>
>
 
    • Proposed Endorsed Notes
Changed:
<
<
>
>
 
    • VEPs
Changed:
<
<
      • VEP-009 datalink/core#progenitor: discussion
      • VEP-010 datalink/core#package: vote
      • VEP-011 datalink/core#thumbnail: vote
>
>
      • VEP-009 datalink/core#progenitor: discussion ongoing
      • VEP-010 datalink/core#package: approved
      • VEP-011 datalink/core#thumbnail: approved
 
  • Go around the table for short status / any other documents that require attention??
Added:
>
>
 
  • Code of Conduct & Certificate of Origin progress??
Added:
>
>
    • skipped topic, looking forward to interaction with Dave
 
  • CSP
Changed:
<
<
    • Publishing in the VO
>
>
    • Publishing in the VO next group meeting Friday 27 January
 
  • April Interop Planning/Discussion - Review at high level for this mtg ===>> Interop is a Focus starting next TCG meeting
    • Plenary, Workshop, CSP session, Publishing in the VO Session ??? - Discussion
    • Abstracts for talks through registration page, If too many - is it time to assign posters and use gathertown to present ??? - Discussion
      • But, gathertown costs money and no ADASS - JE will ask Exec at 1/25 mtg
    • Registration page (Post code of conduct), Update IVOA front page, TCG Planning twiki page, Emails to IVOA - Discussion of TBD dates
    • What else ???
  • AOB
Changed:
<
<
  • Next meeting: xxx xx, 2022 @20:00 UTC
>
>
  • Next meeting: February 15, 2022 @20:00 UTC
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="TCG_vconf_20220126_notes.txt" attr="" comment="" date="1643283184" name="TCG_vconf_20220126_notes.txt" path="TCG_vconf_20220126_notes.txt" size="5388" user="MarcoMolinaro" version="1"
 

Revision 62022-01-26 - MarcoMolinaro

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

Attendees

Regrets

Meeting

TCG Meeting - Wed, Jan 26 @20:00 UTC

https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/97478328416?pwd=ZEpmMnI4RGhrS01pazF5dXBLbEsyZz09

Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

ACTIONS

  • New
    • All - check and fill in the 2021B Roadmap
    • All - RFC and voting on REC path documents & prepare for Errata voting
    • Ada (& others) - startup small group to refresh the Publishing Data in the VO page
    • Dave - integrate code of conduct with IVOA current one and move repo to github.com/ivoa
    • Janet/Marco - report to Exec summary of this meeting and, in specific: Northern Spring 2022 Interop dates/modes, Code of Conduct, Publishing in the VO
  • DONE

Meeting agenda

  • Exec Mtg Highlights
    • Interop Schedule
      • Northern Spring Meeting - Virtual, Week of April 25
      • Northern Fall Meeting - Virtual, Date TBD but Exec thinking is Oct/Nov (away from Sep ADASS)
        • TCG date preferences??
    • May turnover .. .8 extensions possible, 5+1 roles opened up. ** Any corrections???
      • WG:
        • No extension - Apps Ch, Registry Ch/V Ch
        • Extension available - DM Ch/V Ch, GWS Ch/V Ch, Semantics Ch/V Ch
      • IG:
        • Still open from last year - KD V Ch
        • No extension - DCP Ch/V Ch
        • Extension available - Ops Ch/V Ch
  • TCG Ongoing Recommendations / Endorsed Notes / Errata / VEPs
Changed:
<
<
      • VEP-009 datalink/core#thumbnail: vote
>
>
      • VEP-011 datalink/core#thumbnail: vote
 
  • Go around the table for short status / any other documents that require attention??
  • Code of Conduct & Certificate of Origin progress??
  • CSP
    • Publishing in the VO
  • April Interop Planning/Discussion - Review at high level for this mtg ===>> Interop is a Focus starting next TCG meeting
    • Plenary, Workshop, CSP session, Publishing in the VO Session ??? - Discussion
    • Abstracts for talks through registration page, If too many - is it time to assign posters and use gathertown to present ??? - Discussion
      • But, gathertown costs money and no ADASS - JE will ask Exec at 1/25 mtg
    • Registration page (Post code of conduct), Update IVOA front page, TCG Planning twiki page, Emails to IVOA - Discussion of TBD dates
    • What else ???
  • AOB
  • Next meeting: xxx xx, 2022 @20:00 UTC

Revision 52022-01-26 - TomDonaldson

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

Attendees

Regrets

Meeting

TCG Meeting - Wed, Jan 26 @20:00 UTC

https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/97478328416?pwd=ZEpmMnI4RGhrS01pazF5dXBLbEsyZz09

Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

ACTIONS

  • New
    • All - check and fill in the 2021B Roadmap
    • All - RFC and voting on REC path documents & prepare for Errata voting
    • Ada (& others) - startup small group to refresh the Publishing Data in the VO page
    • Dave - integrate code of conduct with IVOA current one and move repo to github.com/ivoa
    • Janet/Marco - report to Exec summary of this meeting and, in specific: Northern Spring 2022 Interop dates/modes, Code of Conduct, Publishing in the VO
  • DONE

Meeting agenda

  • Exec Mtg Highlights
    • Interop Schedule
      • Northern Spring Meeting - Virtual, Week of April 25
      • Northern Fall Meeting - Virtual, Date TBD but Exec thinking is Oct/Nov (away from Sep ADASS)
        • TCG date preferences??
Changed:
<
<
    • May turnover .. .8 extensions possible, 5+1 roles opened up. ** Any corrections???
      • WG:
>
>
    • May turnover .. .8 extensions possible, 5+1 roles opened up. ** Any corrections???
      • WG:
 
        • No extension - Apps Ch, Registry Ch/V Ch
        • Extension available - DM Ch/V Ch, GWS Ch/V Ch, Semantics Ch/V Ch
Changed:
<
<
      • IG:
>
>
      • IG:
 
Changed:
<
<
      • MOC-2.0: RFC phase needs TCG attention
>
>
      • MOC-2.0: RFC phase needs TCG attention
Added:
>
>
 
  • Go around the table for short status / any other documents that require attention??
  • Code of Conduct & Certificate of Origin progress??
  • CSP
    • Publishing in the VO
  • April Interop Planning/Discussion - Review at high level for this mtg ===>> Interop is a Focus starting next TCG meeting
    • Plenary, Workshop, CSP session, Publishing in the VO Session ??? - Discussion
    • Abstracts for talks through registration page, If too many - is it time to assign posters and use gathertown to present ??? - Discussion
      • But, gathertown costs money and no ADASS - JE will ask Exec at 1/25 mtg
    • Registration page (Post code of conduct), Update IVOA front page, TCG Planning twiki page, Emails to IVOA - Discussion of TBD dates
    • What else ???
  • AOB
  • Next meeting: xxx xx, 2022 @20:00 UTC

Revision 42022-01-25 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

Attendees

Regrets

Meeting

TCG Meeting - Wed, Jan 26 @20:00 UTC

https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/97478328416?pwd=ZEpmMnI4RGhrS01pazF5dXBLbEsyZz09

Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

ACTIONS

  • New
    • All - check and fill in the 2021B Roadmap
    • All - RFC and voting on REC path documents & prepare for Errata voting
    • Ada (& others) - startup small group to refresh the Publishing Data in the VO page
    • Dave - integrate code of conduct with IVOA current one and move repo to github.com/ivoa
    • Janet/Marco - report to Exec summary of this meeting and, in specific: Northern Spring 2022 Interop dates/modes, Code of Conduct, Publishing in the VO
  • DONE

Meeting agenda

Changed:
<
<
  • Exec Mtg Highlights
    • Interop Schedule
>
>
  • Exec Mtg Highlights
    • Interop Schedule
 
      • Northern Spring Meeting - Virtual, Week of April 25
Changed:
<
<
      • Northern Fall Meeting - Virtual, Date TBD but Exec thinking is Oct/Nov (away from Sep ADASS)
>
>
      • Northern Fall Meeting - Virtual, Date TBD but Exec thinking is Oct/Nov (away from Sep ADASS)
 
        • TCG date preferences??
    • May turnover .. .8 extensions possible, 5+1 roles opened up. ** Any corrections???
Changed:
<
<
      • WG: Apps Ch, DM Ch/V Ch (ext), GWS Ch/V Ch(ext), Registry Ch/V Ch, Semantics Ch/V Ch (ext)
      • IG: DCP Ch/V Ch, KD V Ch (still open), Ops Ch/V Ch (ext)
>
>
      • WG:
        • No extension - Apps Ch, Registry Ch/V Ch
Added:
>
>
        • Extension available - DM Ch/V Ch, GWS Ch/V Ch, Semantics Ch/V Ch
      • IG:
        • Still open from last year - KD V Ch
        • No extension - DCP Ch/V Ch
        • Extension available - Ops Ch/V Ch
 
Changed:
<
<
  • April Interop Planning/Discussion - Review at high level for this mtg ===>> Interop is a Focus starting next meeting
>
>
  • April Interop Planning/Discussion - Review at high level for this mtg ===>> Interop is a Focus starting next TCG meeting
 
    • Plenary, Workshop, CSP session, Publishing in the VO Session ??? - Discussion
    • Abstracts for talks through registration page, If too many - is it time to assign posters and use gathertown to present ??? - Discussion
      • But, gathertown costs money and no ADASS - JE will ask Exec at 1/25 mtg
    • Registration page (Post code of conduct), Update IVOA front page, TCG Planning twiki page, Emails to IVOA - Discussion of TBD dates
    • What else ???
  • AOB
  • Next meeting: xxx xx, 2022 @20:00 UTC

Revision 32022-01-24 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

Attendees

Regrets

Meeting

TCG Meeting - Wed, Jan 26 @20:00 UTC

https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/97478328416?pwd=ZEpmMnI4RGhrS01pazF5dXBLbEsyZz09

Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

ACTIONS

  • New
    • All - check and fill in the 2021B Roadmap
    • All - RFC and voting on REC path documents & prepare for Errata voting
    • Ada (& others) - startup small group to refresh the Publishing Data in the VO page
    • Dave - integrate code of conduct with IVOA current one and move repo to github.com/ivoa
    • Janet/Marco - report to Exec summary of this meeting and, in specific: Northern Spring 2022 Interop dates/modes, Code of Conduct, Publishing in the VO
  • DONE

Meeting agenda

Added:
>
>
  • Exec Mtg Highlights
    • Interop Schedule
      • Northern Spring Meeting - Virtual, Week of April 25
      • Northern Fall Meeting - Virtual, Date TBD but Exec thinking is Oct/Nov (away from Sep ADASS)
        • TCG date preferences??
    • May turnover .. .8 extensions possible, 5+1 roles opened up. ** Any corrections???
      • WG: Apps Ch, DM Ch/V Ch (ext), GWS Ch/V Ch(ext), Registry Ch/V Ch, Semantics Ch/V Ch (ext)
      • IG: DCP Ch/V Ch, KD V Ch (still open), Ops Ch/V Ch (ext)
 
Changed:
<
<
    • Ongoing RFC
>
>
    • Ongoing RFC
 
      • GMS-1.0: RFC status
      • EPN-TAP-2.0: RFC status
      • SimpleDALRegExt-1.2: RFC status, reference section check
      • MOC-2.0: RFC phase needs TCG attention
      • Meas/Coords: status
Changed:
<
<
    • Errata
>
>
    • Errata
 
Changed:
<
<
    • Proposed Endorsed Notes
>
>
    • Proposed Endorsed Notes
 
Changed:
<
<
    • VEPs
>
>
    • VEPs
 
      • VEP-009 datalink/core#progenitor: discussion
      • VEP-010 datalink/core#package: vote
      • VEP-009 datalink/core#thumbnail: vote
Changed:
<
<
  • Other documents that require attention or relevant status reporting
  • Interop Schedule
    • Northern Spring Meeting - Virtual, Week of April 25
    • Northern Fall Meeting - Virtual, Date TBD but Exec thinking is Oct/Nov (away from Sep ADASS)
      • TCG date preferences??
>
>
  • Go around the table for short status / any other documents that require attention??
  • Code of Conduct & Certificate of Origin progress??
  • CSP
    • Publishing in the VO
  • April Interop Planning/Discussion - Review at high level for this mtg ===>> Interop is a Focus starting next meeting
Deleted:
<
<
  • April Interop Planning/Discussion
 
    • Plenary, Workshop, CSP session, Publishing in the VO Session ??? - Discussion
    • Abstracts for talks through registration page, If too many - is it time to assign posters and use gathertown to present ??? - Discussion
      • But, gathertown costs money and no ADASS - JE will ask Exec at 1/25 mtg
    • Registration page (Post code of conduct), Update IVOA front page, TCG Planning twiki page, Emails to IVOA - Discussion of TBD dates
    • What else ???
Deleted:
<
<
  • Opening TCG Chairs in May - please review
    • KDD V Chair - At the last Exec mtg it was suggested RD put a writeup what he thought the role/commitment was for this position to help Exec/others seek a candidate.
    • May turnover ...
  • Code of Conduct & Certificate of Origin progress??
  • CSP
    • Publishing in the VO
 
  • AOB
  • Next meeting: xxx xx, 2022 @20:00 UTC

Revision 22022-01-20 - MarcoMolinaro

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

Attendees

Regrets

Meeting

TCG Meeting - Wed, Jan 26 @20:00 UTC

https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/97478328416?pwd=ZEpmMnI4RGhrS01pazF5dXBLbEsyZz09

Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

ACTIONS

  • New
    • All - check and fill in the 2021B Roadmap
    • All - RFC and voting on REC path documents & prepare for Errata voting
    • Ada (& others) - startup small group to refresh the Publishing Data in the VO page
    • Dave - integrate code of conduct with IVOA current one and move repo to github.com/ivoa
    • Janet/Marco - report to Exec summary of this meeting and, in specific: Northern Spring 2022 Interop dates/modes, Code of Conduct, Publishing in the VO
  • DONE

Meeting agenda

Changed:
<
<
  • TCG Ongoing Recommendations / Endorsed Notes /Errata
    • Ongoing RFC
      • GMS-1.0: working on RFC comments, discussion at next GWS meeting about REC path
      • EPN-TAP-2.0: some final discussion on the document going on, otherwise ready for final TCG votes
      • SimpleDALRegExt-1.2: RFC comments ongoing, seems in good shape
      • MOC-2.0: in RFC phase right now, check at next TCG its status
      • Meas/Coords: documents should be ready by end of year, RFC/vote to follow up * Errata
      • ConeSearch-1.03 Erratum 2: drop mandatory VOTable version: in WG review, voting to happen at next TCG
      • SSA-1.1 Erratum 1: base URL trailing separator: in WG review, voting to happen at next TCG
>
>
Added:
>
>
 
  • Interop Schedule
    • Northern Spring Meeting - Virtual, Week of April 25
    • Northern Fall Meeting - Virtual, Date TBD but Exec thinking is Oct/Nov (away from Sep ADASS)
      • TCG date preferences??
  • April Interop Planning/Discussion
    • Plenary, Workshop, CSP session, Publishing in the VO Session ??? - Discussion
    • Abstracts for talks through registration page, If too many - is it time to assign posters and use gathertown to present ??? - Discussion
      • But, gathertown costs money and no ADASS - JE will ask Exec at 1/25 mtg
    • Registration page (Post code of conduct), Update IVOA front page, TCG Planning twiki page, Emails to IVOA - Discussion of TBD dates
    • What else ???
  • Opening TCG Chairs in May - please review
    • KDD V Chair - At the last Exec mtg it was suggested RD put a writeup what he thought the role/commitment was for this position to help Exec/others seek a candidate.
    • May turnover ...
  • Code of Conduct & Certificate of Origin progress??
  • CSP
    • Publishing in the VO
  • AOB
  • Next meeting: xxx xx, 2022 @20:00 UTC

Revision 12022-01-19 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

Attendees

Regrets

Meeting

TCG Meeting - Wed, Jan 26 @20:00 UTC

https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/97478328416?pwd=ZEpmMnI4RGhrS01pazF5dXBLbEsyZz09

Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

ACTIONS

  • New
    • All - check and fill in the 2021B Roadmap
    • All - RFC and voting on REC path documents & prepare for Errata voting
    • Ada (& others) - startup small group to refresh the Publishing Data in the VO page
    • Dave - integrate code of conduct with IVOA current one and move repo to github.com/ivoa
    • Janet/Marco - report to Exec summary of this meeting and, in specific: Northern Spring 2022 Interop dates/modes, Code of Conduct, Publishing in the VO
  • DONE

Meeting agenda

  • TCG Ongoing Recommendations / Endorsed Notes /Errata
    • Ongoing RFC
      • GMS-1.0: working on RFC comments, discussion at next GWS meeting about REC path
      • EPN-TAP-2.0: some final discussion on the document going on, otherwise ready for final TCG votes
      • SimpleDALRegExt-1.2: RFC comments ongoing, seems in good shape
      • MOC-2.0: in RFC phase right now, check at next TCG its status
      • Meas/Coords: documents should be ready by end of year, RFC/vote to follow up * Errata
      • ConeSearch-1.03 Erratum 2: drop mandatory VOTable version: in WG review, voting to happen at next TCG
      • SSA-1.1 Erratum 1: base URL trailing separator: in WG review, voting to happen at next TCG
  • Interop Schedule
    • Northern Spring Meeting - Virtual, Week of April 25
    • Northern Fall Meeting - Virtual, Date TBD but Exec thinking is Oct/Nov (away from Sep ADASS)
      • TCG date preferences??
  • April Interop Planning/Discussion
    • Plenary, Workshop, CSP session, Publishing in the VO Session ??? - Discussion
    • Abstracts for talks through registration page, If too many - is it time to assign posters and use gathertown to present ??? - Discussion
      • But, gathertown costs money and no ADASS - JE will ask Exec at 1/25 mtg
    • Registration page (Post code of conduct), Update IVOA front page, TCG Planning twiki page, Emails to IVOA - Discussion of TBD dates
    • What else ???
  • Opening TCG Chairs in May - please review
    • KDD V Chair - At the last Exec mtg it was suggested RD put a writeup what he thought the role/commitment was for this position to help Exec/others seek a candidate.
    • May turnover ...
  • Code of Conduct & Certificate of Origin progress??
  • CSP
    • Publishing in the VO
  • AOB
  • Next meeting: xxx xx, 2022 @20:00 UTC
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by Perl This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © 2008-2022 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback