Difference: IvoaTCG-2021-04-20 (1 vs. 5)

Revision 52021-04-26 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

Attendees

  • Tom, Gerard, Laurent, Jesus, Henrik, Tim, Christophe, Mark T, Mark CD, Ada, Francois, Pierre, Andre, Markus, Marco, Giuliano, Bruno, Raffaele, James, Simon, Janet

Regrets

  • Pat Dowler, Mark Lacy
Zoom link

Time: Apr 20, 2021 04:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/89064199073?pwd=b1g2UGo1WUVYRkRLZHU4RzhWUzRUQT09

Meeting ID: 890 6419 9073

Passcode: 612431

Agenda

Changed:
<
<
  • Meeting notes in BOLD !!! - JE 4/20/21
>
>
Added:
>
>
ACTIONS

  • Theory/GWS: Send an Interop email detailing the sessions by 4/23 - I will reference your note in the next Interop mailing
  • ALL: Add your WG/IG/other session request by COB Friday, April 23 - I will work the schedule next week
  • ALL: Send your WG/IG list a reminder that they are welcome to contribute a talk and to submit an abstract when they register
Meeting notes in BOLD !!! - JE 4/20/21
 
  • IVOA Interop is the week of May 25 - 28 (4 days; Tue-Fri)
    • Here’s the WG/IG schedule planning page: https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/ProgramPrepVirtualMay2021

    • 2 big focuses:
      • Joint GWS/Theory Science Platform series of sessions - 3 sessions
        • Looking for 4 session if possible
        • GWS/Theory have had several planning meetings; Plan to get reps from outside of IVOA to present at the Interop
        • **Action* Send an Interop email detailing the sessions by 4/23 - I will reference your note in the next Interop mailing
      • DM Workshop during Interop - 3 sessions
        • Planning for Pre-Interop meeting; Email sent to build interest
        • Laurent sent email to Interop group to generate interest in Workshop & Pre-interop mtg
        • JE sent FOLLOW-ON email to several science folks to generate interest in attending the pre-interop meeting & contributing to the Interop science/technical vision
    • Plus WG/IG sessions
      • **Action** Add your WG/IG/other session request by COB Friday, April 23 - I will work the schedule next week
      • **Action** Send your WG/IG list a reminder that they are welcome to contribute a talk and to submit an abstract when they register
Changed:
<
<
    • Interop Topics
>
>
    • Interop Topics
 
      • Henrik volunteered to setup gather.town - a social site that attendees can go and meet with colleagues casually; used in a few recent European meetings with successful results; Folks were positive about it - We will try it !!
      • Steve Groom reminded the group that we had discussed in the past having an Intro session on the IVOA early in the Interop. Henrik volunteered to lead such an session - we suggested that Monday may be the right time for it prior to the start of the Interop. It may fit in the first day too -- we'll see after requests for session have been made. Thanks Steve & Henrik!!
      • Bruno suggested we get back with the AstroPy/IVOA Interations and PyVO; Several groups have added Astroquery interfaces to their archives and have had a lot of traffice as a result; Let's discuss how PyVO can become a Coordinated package in Astropy; Bruno suggested we invite several of the AstroPy developers. Bruno agreed to lead the coordination of the session; we said this could be considered an Apps session. Thank you Bruno !!
  • Other business
    • 2020B Roadmaps - Status??
    • Missing WG: Grid and Web services; Missing IG: DCP, KDD, Solar System, Theory
      • Still looking for folks to contribute to the Roadmap for several WG/IG - Please use the space to organize your Interop thoughts
Changed:
<
<
    • Recs & Notes - Review TCG Page
      • **Please * focus on ObsLocTAP-1.0, Vocabularies-1.2 ** - Looking for feedbaclk 4/23 - Dates on others moved to HOLD
>
>
    • Recs & Notes - Review TCG Page
      • **Please * focus on ObsLocTAP-1.0, Vocabularies-1.2 * - Looking for feedbaclk 4/23 -* Dates on others moved to HOLD
 
    • IVOA Architecture doc
      • Pat working comments from early Draft review to established baseline Intro
  • AOB
  • Next meeting - May 11, 2021 @15:00 UTC

<--  
-->

Revision 42021-04-21 - FrancoisBonnarel

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

Attendees

Changed:
<
<
  • Tom, Gerard, Laurent, Jesus, Henrik, Tim, Christophe, Mark T, Mark CD, Ada, Francoise, Pierre, Andre, Markus, Marco, Giuliano, Bruno, Raffaele, James, Simon, Janet
>
>
  • Tom, Gerard, Laurent, Jesus, Henrik, Tim, Christophe, Mark T, Mark CD, Ada, Francois, Pierre, Andre, Markus, Marco, Giuliano, Bruno, Raffaele, James, Simon, Janet
 

Regrets

Changed:
<
<
  • Pat Dowler, Mark Lacey
>
>
  • Pat Dowler, Mark Lacy
 Zoom link

Time: Apr 20, 2021 04:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/89064199073?pwd=b1g2UGo1WUVYRkRLZHU4RzhWUzRUQT09

Meeting ID: 890 6419 9073

Passcode: 612431

Agenda

  • Meeting notes in BOLD !!! - JE 4/20/21
  • IVOA Interop is the week of May 25 - 28 (4 days; Tue-Fri)
Changed:
<
<
    • Here’s the WG/IG schedule planning page: [[ProgramPrepVirtualMay2021][https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/ProgramPrepVirtualMay2021]

>
>
 
    • 2 big focuses:
      • Joint GWS/Theory Science Platform series of sessions - 3 sessions
        • Looking for 4 session if possible
        • GWS/Theory have had several planning meetings; Plan to get reps from outside of IVOA to present at the Interop
        • **Action* Send an Interop email detailing the sessions by 4/23 - I will reference your note in the next Interop mailing
      • DM Workshop during Interop - 3 sessions
        • Planning for Pre-Interop meeting; Email sent to build interest
        • Laurent sent email to Interop group to generate interest in Workshop & Pre-interop mtg
        • JE sent FOLLOW-ON email to several science folks to generate interest in attending the pre-interop meeting & contributing to the Interop science/technical vision
    • Plus WG/IG sessions
      • **Action** Add your WG/IG/other session request by COB Friday, April 23 - I will work the schedule next week
      • **Action** Send your WG/IG list a reminder that they are welcome to contribute a talk and to submit an abstract when they register
    • Interop Topics
      • Henrik volunteered to setup gather.town - a social site that attendees can go and meet with colleagues casually; used in a few recent European meetings with successful results; Folks were positive about it - We will try it !!
      • Steve Groom reminded the group that we had discussed in the past having an Intro session on the IVOA early in the Interop. Henrik volunteered to lead such an session - we suggested that Monday may be the right time for it prior to the start of the Interop. It may fit in the first day too -- we'll see after requests for session have been made. Thanks Steve & Henrik!!
      • Bruno suggested we get back with the AstroPy/IVOA Interations and PyVO; Several groups have added Astroquery interfaces to their archives and have had a lot of traffice as a result; Let's discuss how PyVO can become a Coordinated package in Astropy; Bruno suggested we invite several of the AstroPy developers. Bruno agreed to lead the coordination of the session; we said this could be considered an Apps session. Thank you Bruno !!
  • Other business
    • 2020B Roadmaps - Status??
    • Missing WG: Grid and Web services; Missing IG: DCP, KDD, Solar System, Theory
      • Still looking for folks to contribute to the Roadmap for several WG/IG - Please use the space to organize your Interop thoughts
    • Recs & Notes - Review TCG Page
      • **Please * focus on ObsLocTAP-1.0, Vocabularies-1.2 ** - Looking for feedbaclk 4/23 - Dates on others moved to HOLD
    • IVOA Architecture doc
      • Pat working comments from early Draft review to established baseline Intro
  • AOB
  • Next meeting - May 11, 2021 @15:00 UTC

<--  
-->

Revision 32021-04-20 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

Attendees

Changed:
<
<

>
>
Added:
>
>
  • Tom, Gerard, Laurent, Jesus, Henrik, Tim, Christophe, Mark T, Mark CD, Ada, Francoise, Pierre, Andre, Markus, Marco, Giuliano, Bruno, Raffaele, James, Simon, Janet
 

Regrets

Changed:
<
<
  • Pat Dowler
>
>
  • Pat Dowler, Mark Lacey
 Zoom link

Time: Apr 20, 2021 04:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/89064199073?pwd=b1g2UGo1WUVYRkRLZHU4RzhWUzRUQT09

Meeting ID: 890 6419 9073

Passcode: 612431

Agenda

Added:
>
>
  • Meeting notes in BOLD !!! - JE 4/20/21
 
  • IVOA Interop is the week of May 25 - 28 (4 days; Tue-Fri)
Changed:
<
<
>
>
    • Here’s the WG/IG schedule planning page: [[ProgramPrepVirtualMay2021][https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/ProgramPrepVirtualMay2021]

 
    • 2 big focuses:
      • Joint GWS/Theory Science Platform series of sessions - 3 sessions
Changed:
<
<
        • Planning meeting prior to Interop?; Email to Interop to develop interest??
>
>
        • Looking for 4 session if possible
Added:
>
>
        • GWS/Theory have had several planning meetings; Plan to get reps from outside of IVOA to present at the Interop
        • **Action* Send an Interop email detailing the sessions by 4/23 - I will reference your note in the next Interop mailing
 
      • DM Workshop during Interop - 3 sessions
        • Planning for Pre-Interop meeting; Email sent to build interest
Changed:
<
<
    • Plus WG/IG sessions
>
>
        • Laurent sent email to Interop group to generate interest in Workshop & Pre-interop mtg
Added:
>
>
        • JE sent FOLLOW-ON email to several science folks to generate interest in attending the pre-interop meeting & contributing to the Interop science/technical vision
    • Plus WG/IG sessions
      • **Action** Add your WG/IG/other session request by COB Friday, April 23 - I will work the schedule next week
      • **Action** Send your WG/IG list a reminder that they are welcome to contribute a talk and to submit an abstract when they register
    • Interop Topics
      • Henrik volunteered to setup gather.town - a social site that attendees can go and meet with colleagues casually; used in a few recent European meetings with successful results; Folks were positive about it - We will try it !!
      • Steve Groom reminded the group that we had discussed in the past having an Intro session on the IVOA early in the Interop. Henrik volunteered to lead such an session - we suggested that Monday may be the right time for it prior to the start of the Interop. It may fit in the first day too -- we'll see after requests for session have been made. Thanks Steve & Henrik!!
      • Bruno suggested we get back with the AstroPy/IVOA Interations and PyVO; Several groups have added Astroquery interfaces to their archives and have had a lot of traffice as a result; Let's discuss how PyVO can become a Coordinated package in Astropy; Bruno suggested we invite several of the AstroPy developers. Bruno agreed to lead the coordination of the session; we said this could be considered an Apps session. Thank you Bruno !!
 
Changed:
<
<
    • Missing WG: Grid and Web services; Missing IG: DCP, KDD, Solar System, Theory
    • Recs & Notes - Review TCG Page
>
>
    • Missing WG: Grid and Web services; Missing IG: DCP, KDD, Solar System, Theory
      • Still looking for folks to contribute to the Roadmap for several WG/IG - Please use the space to organize your Interop thoughts
    • Recs & Notes - Review TCG Page
      • **Please * focus on ObsLocTAP-1.0, Vocabularies-1.2 ** - Looking for feedbaclk 4/23 - Dates on others moved to HOLD
 
    • IVOA Architecture doc
Changed:
<
<
      • Pat working comments from early Draft review
>
>
      • Pat working comments from early Draft review to established baseline Intro
 
  • AOB
Changed:
<
<
  • Next meeting - ???, 2021 @15:00 UTC
>
>
  • Next meeting - May 11, 2021 @15:00 UTC
 

<--  
-->

Revision 22021-04-20 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

Attendees


Regrets

Changed:
<
<
>
>
  • Pat Dowler
 Zoom link

Time: Apr 20, 2021 04:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/89064199073?pwd=b1g2UGo1WUVYRkRLZHU4RzhWUzRUQT09

Meeting ID: 890 6419 9073

Passcode: 612431

Agenda

Changed:
<
<
  • IVOA Interop is the week of May 24 - 28 (4 days) -- 2 big focuses:
    • Joint GWS/Theory Science Platform series of sessions
    • DM WOrkshop during Interop
>
>
Added:
>
>
      • Joint GWS/Theory Science Platform series of sessions - 3 sessions
        • Planning meeting prior to Interop?; Email to Interop to develop interest??
      • DM Workshop during Interop - 3 sessions
        • Planning for Pre-Interop meeting; Email sent to build interest
 
Changed:
<
<
    • Recs & Notes - Review TCG Page
    • IVOA Architecture doc
>
>
    • Missing WG: Grid and Web services; Missing IG: DCP, KDD, Solar System, Theory
    • Recs & Notes - Review TCG Page
Added:
>
>
 
  • AOB
  • Next meeting - ???, 2021 @15:00 UTC

<--  
-->

Revision 12021-04-19 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

Attendees


Regrets

Zoom link

Time: Apr 20, 2021 04:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/89064199073?pwd=b1g2UGo1WUVYRkRLZHU4RzhWUzRUQT09

Meeting ID: 890 6419 9073

Passcode: 612431

Agenda

  • IVOA Interop is the week of May 24 - 28 (4 days) -- 2 big focuses:
    • Joint GWS/Theory Science Platform series of sessions
    • DM WOrkshop during Interop
    • Plus WG/IG sessions
  • Other business
  • AOB
  • Next meeting - ???, 2021 @15:00 UTC

<--  
-->
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by Perl This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © 2008-2022 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback