Difference: IvoaTCG-2021-05-11 (1 vs. 5)

Revision 52021-05-15 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

Attendees

  • Laurent, Marco, Pat, Tom, Ada, Carlo, Christophe, Francois, Gerard, Henrik, Marck CD, Mark T, Markus, Raffaele, Steve, Theresa, Janet

Regrets

  • Andre, Bruno, Mark Lacy, Simon, James

Zoom Link

Topic: IVOA TCG
Time: May 11, 2021 11:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada) --- 15:00 UTC

Join Zoom Meeting

https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/86516777921?pwd=R0JOSHRUZVljeVRjdWN4SHhFZTFWdz09

Meeting ID: 865 1677 7921

Passcode: 205782
Deleted:
<
<
 

Agenda

ACTIONS

  • Last mtg: Actions from previous meeting are all DONE
INFO
Meeting agenda:
  • Interop Planning
    • Check-in - WG/IGs, 2 Mini-Workshops, Edu Newcomers, CSP/AstroPy - Abstract assignment
    • Gather.town setup
    • Review/Pass out abstracts from list above; assign WG/IG and person to contact author
    • Create session links to WG/IGs - with Session Lead & Monitor assigned
  • Other business
Changed:
<
<
      • From last meeting - ObsLocTAP -1.0, Vocabularies-2.0
>
>
      • From last meeting - ObsLocTAP -1.0, Vocabularies-2.0 - No Acition taken
 
      • New endorsed note - UCD List version 1.4 (Feedback by May 21) - submitted by ML
    • IVOA Architecture doc
      • Pat working comments from early Draft review to established baseline Intro
  • AOB
Changed:
<
<
  • Next meeting - May 18, 2021 @20:00 UTC
    • Topic: TCG Interop Planning
    • Time: May 18, 2021 04:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
    • Join Zoom Meeting: https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/84042785857?pwd=UWZER2FYWkNNYzhEYVVZWUg4TFQ1QT09
    • Meeting ID: 840 4278 5857; Passcode: 951374
Notes from Folks who are not/may not make the mtg: Laurent (DM)
  • A few words on the DM workshop.

    We cannot set it up before the pre-interop since the content of the sessions will tightly depend on what’s happened in this meeting.

    We are able to give a pre-agenda however.

    Comment are welcome.

    Session 1 (models)

    • introduction

    • MCT

    • Cube

    • Mango

    • pre-interop contributions

    • Discussion

    Session 2 (mapping strategy)

    • introduction

    • integrated model approach

    • component model approach

    • pre-interop contribution

    • Discussion

    Session 3 (mapping syntax)

    • Presentation of the mapping baselines

    • Points of contention

    • pre-interop contribution

    • Discussion

>
>
  • Next meeting - May 18, 2021 @20:00 UTC
    • Topic: TCG Interop Planning
    • Time: May 18, 2021 04:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
    • Join Zoom Meeting:_ _https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/84042785857?pwd=UWZER2FYWkNNYzhEYVVZWUg4TFQ1QT09
    • Meeting ID: 840 4278 5857;_ _Passcode: 951374
Notes from Folks who are not/may not make the mtg:
Laurent (DM)
  • A few words on the DM workshop.
  • We cannot set it up before the pre-interop since the content of the sessions will tightly depend on what’s happened in this meeting.
  • We are able to give a pre-agenda however. Comment are welcome.
  • Session 1 (models)
    • introduction
Added:
>
>
    • MCT
    • Cube
    • Mango
    • pre-interop contributions
    • Discussion
  • Session 2 (mapping strategy)
    • introduction
    • integrated model approach
    • component model approach
    • pre-interop contribution
    • Discussion
  • Session 3 (mapping syntax)
    • Presentation of the mapping baselines
    • Points of contention
    • pre-interop contribution
    • Discussion
 Mark Lacy (RadioIG)
  • Confirmed:
    • Mark Kettenis (uv-plane characterization and VO implementation at JIVE)
    • Yan Grange (Fast Radio Bursts in the VO)
    • Hendrik Heinl (LoFAR DR1)
    • Peter Teuben (Single dish radio data in the VO and SDFITS)
    • Other possible contributions:
      • Susana Sanchez - provenance for radio data (may be scheduled in the DM session, also dependent on approval from company working on the problem)
      • Arecibo archive/CI CoE (may be scheduled in CSP)
Deleted:
<
<
 Andre (DCP)
  • at least DCP is cited in 8,10,11,19 but with other IG/WG
  • as in virtual it is just one hour, 3 speakers should be perfect, at least 2 with also a part to discuss

Revision 42021-05-11 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

Attendees

Changed:
<
<
>
>
  • Laurent, Marco, Pat, Tom, Ada, Carlo, Christophe, Francois, Gerard, Henrik, Marck CD, Mark T, Markus, Raffaele, Steve, Theresa, Janet
 

Regrets

  • Andre, Bruno, Mark Lacy, Simon, James

Zoom Link

Topic: IVOA TCG
Time: May 11, 2021 11:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada) --- 15:00 UTC

Join Zoom Meeting

https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/86516777921?pwd=R0JOSHRUZVljeVRjdWN4SHhFZTFWdz09

Meeting ID: 865 1677 7921

Passcode: 205782

Agenda

ACTIONS

  • Last mtg: Actions from previous meeting are all DONE
INFO
Meeting agenda:
  • Interop Planning
    • Check-in - WG/IGs, 2 Mini-Workshops, Edu Newcomers, CSP/AstroPy - Abstract assignment
    • Gather.town setup
    • Review/Pass out abstracts from list above; assign WG/IG and person to contact author
    • Create session links to WG/IGs - with Session Lead & Monitor assigned
  • Other business
Changed:
<
<
      • From last meeting - ObsLocTAP -1.0, Vocabularies-1.2
>
>
      • From last meeting - ObsLocTAP -1.0, Vocabularies-2.0
 
      • New endorsed note - UCD List version 1.4 (Feedback by May 21) - submitted by ML
    • IVOA Architecture doc
      • Pat working comments from early Draft review to established baseline Intro
  • AOB
Changed:
<
<
  • Next meeting - May xx, 2021 @20:00 UTC
Notes from Folks who are not/may not make the mtg:

  • Laurent
  • A few words on the DM workshop.

    We cannot set it up before the pre-interop since the content of the sessions will tightly depend on what’s happened in this meeting.

    We are able to give a pre-agenda however.

    Comment are welcome.

    Session 1 (models)

    • introduction

    • MCT

    • Cube

    • Mango

    • pre-interop contributions

    • Discussion

    Session 2 (mapping strategy)

    • introduction

    • integrated model approach

    • component model approach

    • pre-interop contribution

    • Discussion

    Session 3 (mapping syntax)

    • Presentation of the mapping baselines

    • Points of contention

    • pre-interop contribution

    • Discussion

  • Mark Lacy
    • Confirmed:
      • Mark Kettenis (uv-plane characterization and VO implementation at JIVE)
      • Yan Grange (Fast Radio Bursts in the VO)
      • Hendrik Heinl (LoFAR DR1)
      • Peter Teuben (Single dish radio data in the VO and SDFITS)
      • Other possible contributions:
        • Susana Sanchez - provenance for radio data (may be scheduled in the DM session, also dependent on approval from company working on the problem)
        • Arecibo archive/CI CoE (may be scheduled in CSP)
  • Andre (DCP)
    • at least DCP is cited in 8,10,11,19 but with other IG/WG
    • as in virtual it is just one hour, 3 speakers should be perfect, at least 2 with also a part to discuss
>
>
  • Next meeting - May 18, 2021 @20:00 UTC
    • Topic: TCG Interop Planning
    • Time: May 18, 2021 04:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
    • Join Zoom Meeting: https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/84042785857?pwd=UWZER2FYWkNNYzhEYVVZWUg4TFQ1QT09
    • Meeting ID: 840 4278 5857; Passcode: 951374
Notes from Folks who are not/may not make the mtg: Laurent (DM)
  • A few words on the DM workshop.

    We cannot set it up before the pre-interop since the content of the sessions will tightly depend on what’s happened in this meeting.

    We are able to give a pre-agenda however.

    Comment are welcome.

    Session 1 (models)

    • introduction

    • MCT

    • Cube

    • Mango

    • pre-interop contributions

    • Discussion

    Session 2 (mapping strategy)

    • introduction

    • integrated model approach

    • component model approach

    • pre-interop contribution

    • Discussion

    Session 3 (mapping syntax)

    • Presentation of the mapping baselines

    • Points of contention

    • pre-interop contribution

    • Discussion

Mark Lacy (RadioIG)
  • Confirmed:
    • Mark Kettenis (uv-plane characterization and VO implementation at JIVE)
    • Yan Grange (Fast Radio Bursts in the VO)
    • Hendrik Heinl (LoFAR DR1)
    • Peter Teuben (Single dish radio data in the VO and SDFITS)
Added:
>
>
    • Other possible contributions:
      • Susana Sanchez - provenance for radio data (may be scheduled in the DM session, also dependent on approval from company working on the problem)
      • Arecibo archive/CI CoE (may be scheduled in CSP)
 
Added:
>
>
Andre (DCP)
  • at least DCP is cited in 8,10,11,19 but with other IG/WG
  • as in virtual it is just one hour, 3 speakers should be perfect, at least 2 with also a part to discuss
 

Revision 32021-05-11 - PatrickDowler

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

Attendees

Regrets

  • Andre, Bruno, Mark Lacy, Simon, James

Zoom Link

Topic: IVOA TCG
Time: May 11, 2021 11:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada) --- 15:00 UTC

Join Zoom Meeting

https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/86516777921?pwd=R0JOSHRUZVljeVRjdWN4SHhFZTFWdz09

Meeting ID: 865 1677 7921

Passcode: 205782

Agenda

ACTIONS

  • Last mtg: Actions from previous meeting are all DONE
INFO
Changed:
<
<
>
>
 
Meeting agenda:
  • Interop Planning
    • Check-in - WG/IGs, 2 Mini-Workshops, Edu Newcomers, CSP/AstroPy - Abstract assignment
    • Gather.town setup
    • Review/Pass out abstracts from list above; assign WG/IG and person to contact author
    • Create session links to WG/IGs - with Session Lead & Monitor assigned
  • Other business
    • 2020B Roadmaps - https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/2020BRoadmap
      • Still missing several IGs: DCP, KDD, Solar System, Theory
    • Recs & Notes - Review TCG Page
      • From last meeting - ObsLocTAP -1.0, Vocabularies-1.2
      • New endorsed note - UCD List version 1.4 (Feedback by May 21) - submitted by ML
    • IVOA Architecture doc
      • Pat working comments from early Draft review to established baseline Intro
  • AOB
  • Next meeting - May xx, 2021 @20:00 UTC
Notes from Folks who are not/may not make the mtg:

  • Laurent
Changed:
<
<
  • A few words on the DM workshop.

    We cannot set it up before the pre-interop since the content of the sessions will tightly depend on what’s happened in this meeting.

    We are able to give a pre-agenda however.

    Comment are welcome.

    Session 1 (models)

    • introduction

    • MCT

    • Cube

    • Mango

    • pre-interop contributions

    • Discussion

    Session 2 (mapping strategy)

    • introduction

    • integrated model approach

    • component model approach

    • pre-interop contribution

    • Discussion

    Session 3 (mapping syntax)

    • Presentation of the mapping baselines

    • Points of contention

    • pre-interop contribution

    • Discussion

  • Mark Lacy
    • Confirmed:
>
>
  • A few words on the DM workshop.

    We cannot set it up before the pre-interop since the content of the sessions will tightly depend on what’s happened in this meeting.

    We are able to give a pre-agenda however.

    Comment are welcome.

    Session 1 (models)

    • introduction

    • MCT

    • Cube

    • Mango

    • pre-interop contributions

    • Discussion

    Session 2 (mapping strategy)

    • introduction

    • integrated model approach

    • component model approach

    • pre-interop contribution

    • Discussion

    Session 3 (mapping syntax)

    • Presentation of the mapping baselines

    • Points of contention

    • pre-interop contribution

    • Discussion

  • Mark Lacy
    • Confirmed:
 
      • Mark Kettenis (uv-plane characterization and VO implementation at JIVE)
      • Yan Grange (Fast Radio Bursts in the VO)
      • Hendrik Heinl (LoFAR DR1)
      • Peter Teuben (Single dish radio data in the VO and SDFITS)
Changed:
<
<
      • Other possible contributions:
>
>
      • Other possible contributions:
 
        • Susana Sanchez - provenance for radio data (may be scheduled in the DM session, also dependent on approval from company working on the problem)
        • Arecibo archive/CI CoE (may be scheduled in CSP)
Changed:
<
<
  • Andre (DCP)
    • at least DCP is cited in 8,10,11,19 but with other IG/WG
    • as in virtual it is just one hour, 3 speakers should be perfect, at least 2 with also a part to discuss
>
>
  • Andre (DCP)
    • at least DCP is cited in 8,10,11,19 but with other IG/WG
    • as in virtual it is just one hour, 3 speakers should be perfect, at least 2 with also a part to discuss
 

Revision 22021-05-11 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

Attendees

Regrets

Changed:
<
<
>
>
  • Andre, Bruno, Mark Lacy, Simon, James
 

Zoom Link

Topic: IVOA TCG
Time: May 11, 2021 11:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada) --- 15:00 UTC

Join Zoom Meeting

https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/86516777921?pwd=R0JOSHRUZVljeVRjdWN4SHhFZTFWdz09

Meeting ID: 865 1677 7921

Passcode: 205782

Agenda

ACTIONS

  • Last mtg: Actions from previous meeting are all DONE
INFO
Meeting agenda:
  • Interop Planning
Changed:
<
<
    • Check-in - WG/IGs, 2 Mini-Workshops, Edu Newcomers, CSP/AstroPy
>
>
    • Check-in - WG/IGs, 2 Mini-Workshops, Edu Newcomers, CSP/AstroPy - Abstract assignment
 
    • Gather.town setup
    • Review/Pass out abstracts from list above; assign WG/IG and person to contact author
    • Create session links to WG/IGs - with Session Lead & Monitor assigned
  • Other business
    • 2020B Roadmaps - https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/2020BRoadmap
      • Still missing several IGs: DCP, KDD, Solar System, Theory
    • Recs & Notes - Review TCG Page
      • From last meeting - ObsLocTAP -1.0, Vocabularies-1.2
      • New endorsed note - UCD List version 1.4 (Feedback by May 21) - submitted by ML
    • IVOA Architecture doc
      • Pat working comments from early Draft review to established baseline Intro
  • AOB
  • Next meeting - May xx, 2021 @20:00 UTC
Changed:
<
<
>
>
Notes from Folks who are not/may not make the mtg:
 
Changed:
<
<

<--  
-->
>
>
  • Laurent
  • A few words on the DM workshop.

    We cannot set it up before the pre-interop since the content of the sessions will tightly depend on what’s happened in this meeting.

    We are able to give a pre-agenda however.

    Comment are welcome.

    Session 1 (models)

    • introduction

    • MCT

    • Cube

    • Mango

    • pre-interop contributions

    • Discussion

    Session 2 (mapping strategy)

    • introduction

    • integrated model approach

    • component model approach

    • pre-interop contribution

    • Discussion

    Session 3 (mapping syntax)

    • Presentation of the mapping baselines

    • Points of contention

    • pre-interop contribution

    • Discussion

  • Mark Lacy
    • Confirmed:
      • Mark Kettenis (uv-plane characterization and VO implementation at JIVE)
Added:
>
>
      • Yan Grange (Fast Radio Bursts in the VO)
      • Hendrik Heinl (LoFAR DR1)
      • Peter Teuben (Single dish radio data in the VO and SDFITS)
      • Other possible contributions:
        • Susana Sanchez - provenance for radio data (may be scheduled in the DM session, also dependent on approval from company working on the problem)
        • Arecibo archive/CI CoE (may be scheduled in CSP)
  • Andre (DCP)
    • at least DCP is cited in 8,10,11,19 but with other IG/WG
    • as in virtual it is just one hour, 3 speakers should be perfect, at least 2 with also a part to discuss
 

Revision 12021-05-07 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

Attendees

Regrets

Zoom Link

Topic: IVOA TCG
Time: May 11, 2021 11:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada) --- 15:00 UTC

Join Zoom Meeting

https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/86516777921?pwd=R0JOSHRUZVljeVRjdWN4SHhFZTFWdz09

Meeting ID: 865 1677 7921

Passcode: 205782

Agenda

ACTIONS

  • Last mtg: Actions from previous meeting are all DONE
INFO
Meeting agenda:
  • Interop Planning
    • Check-in - WG/IGs, 2 Mini-Workshops, Edu Newcomers, CSP/AstroPy
    • Gather.town setup
    • Review/Pass out abstracts from list above; assign WG/IG and person to contact author
    • Create session links to WG/IGs - with Session Lead & Monitor assigned
  • Other business
    • 2020B Roadmaps - https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/2020BRoadmap
      • Still missing several IGs: DCP, KDD, Solar System, Theory
    • Recs & Notes - Review TCG Page
      • From last meeting - ObsLocTAP -1.0, Vocabularies-1.2
      • New endorsed note - UCD List version 1.4 (Feedback by May 21) - submitted by ML
    • IVOA Architecture doc
      • Pat working comments from early Draft review to established baseline Intro
  • AOB
  • Next meeting - May xx, 2021 @20:00 UTC

<--  
-->
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by Perl This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © 2008-2022 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback