Difference: IvoaTCG-2021-06-kickoff (1 vs. 9)

Revision 92021-06-18 - MarcoMolinaro

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

Attendees

  • Janet Evans [JE], Marco Molinaro [MM], Baptiste Cecconi [BC], François Bonnarel [FB], Markus Demleitner [MD], Anne Raugh [AR], Hendrik Heinl [HH], Laurent Michel [LM], Giulia Iafrate [GI], Mark Taylor [MT], Tom Donaldson [TD], Ada Nebot [AN], Gregory Mantelet [GM], Patrick Dowler [PD] (invited, Architecture Note), James Dempsey [JD], Gerard Lemson [GL], Mark Cresitello-Dittmar [MCD], Tim Jenness [TJ], Mark Lacy [ML], Adrian Damian [AD], Raffaele D'Abrusco [RDA], Simon O'Toole [SOT], Brent Miszalski [BM], André Schaaff [AS], Theresa Dower [ThD], Giuliano Taffoni [GT]

Regrets

  • Cristophe Arviset, (Jesus), (Pierre), (Carlo), (Steve), (Christine)

Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes)

ACTIONS

Changed:
<
<
  • ACTION [all/new members]: ask IVOADoc for a TWiki account (used also for personal landing page in TWiki). Instructions for email available at new user registratioon page.
>
>
  • ACTION [all/new members]: ask IVOADoc for a TWiki account (used also for personal landing page in TWiki). Instructions for email available at new user registration page.
 
  • ACTION [MM]: send out a reminder on TWiki accounts. (DONE)
  • ACTION [all]: check and fill in the IVOA Roadmap 2021A.
  • ACTION [JE/MM]: remove PR-Vocabularies-2.0 line from the TCG On-going RECs table. Same for UDF Catalogue EN from Current Note's one. (DONE)
  • ACTION [all]: review/RFC VODataService-1.2.
  • ACTION [UCDList v.1.4 editors]: endorsed, push 1.4 to repo
  • ACTION [JE/MM]: remove UCDList-1.4 from TCG Current Note table. (DONE)

Meeting agenda

  • Welcome - Intro's from all !!!
    • round the table introduction of all participants
    • Chairs/V Chairs meet to discuss tasks and rolls for both
      • JE invites WG/IG coordination to meet; also points out that KDD hasn't a vice-chair, propose names to Exec for that role.
  • Review TCG Wiki page: https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/IvoaTCG
    • ACTION (on all/who needs to): ask IVOADoc for a TWiki account (used also for personal landing page in TWiki). ACTION (MM): send out a reminder on this.
    • TCG Charter
      • JE invitation to read/re-read it
    • 2021A Roadmap
      • ACTION (on group coordination): check and fill it in
    • Standards and Process
    • TCG Ongoing Recommendations / Endorsed Notes /Errata / VEPs
      • ObsLocTAP
        • hold on v.1.0 submission to Exec waiting for last minute (end of Interop) addition in the obsplan fields. Since Jesus (editor) is not attending, overview provided by MT (also from the validator side) and BC. TCG will be requested for a quick vote round after changes are completed. After that the process will go to Exec.
      • Vocabularies in the VO
        • REC since the Interop. ACTION [JE/MM]: remove it form TCG page list
      • Measurements / Coordinates
        • Work progresses after the Interop DM dedicated workshop. Further changes needed in Coordinates. MCD (editor) to work on them. Afterwards MCD+LM will resume the RFC currently on hold.
      • SimpleDALRegExt
        • MD (editor) reports the 2 major changes in the revision: (1) adaptation w.r.t. Discovery in Data Collections Note and (2) SSAP change to express exposure of time series datasets. The latter is connected to the product type vocabulary under discussion, so it seems reasonable to wait for that to be closed (should not take too long) or, otherwise, drop the (2) change and then proceed with the revision, On hold until Aug.
      • VODataService
        • ACTION (all): suggestion to focus on the RFC for this standard w.r.t. the previous.
      • UDF Catalogue
        • Already Endorsed. remove it from list
      • VEP-006
        • on hold, waiting closure of discussion
      • UCD1+ List v.1.4
        • discussion on the process for PEN->EN TCG endorsement. Agreement UCD List should have a proper RFC page (as is). TCG votes and approves endorsement of UCDList v.1.4. ACTION [editors+JE/MM]: push EN to repo and clean TCG table listing.
  • Next Interop - Nov 2-4 (Virtual)
    • JE reports from Exec the reminder for the above dates of the next Interop. Given the not yet clear situation it will be held online also this time.
  • Architecture Doc -- PD summary
    • May 27 Draft version of IVOA Architecture Doc: Arch.pdf:
    • Github repository: https://github.com/ivoa-std/architecture
    • English spelling consistency: american or international? modeling vs modelling
      • internal consistency, anyway difficult since current RECs use both also mixed up in the same REC
    • had included sections for some draft standards (PRs, soon-to-be PRs, or context for PRs) but not all WDs... where to draw the line?
      • discussion converges at drawing the line at PR (Proposed REC) status. WD inclusion might be considered if close to PR or to fill in the landscape of the inetersted section. Discussion also touches: architecture note revision timescale (~3 years / coordination mandate span), section for specific topics/priorities (like Science Platforms), acronym expansion (VO Glossary solution to update/replace current outdatedTWiki topic), inclusion of EN (Endorsed Notes explicitly)
  • AOB
    • MD invites to review and collaborate on ivoatexDoc, in view also of porting it in GitHub
    • GT invites to discuss/prepare in advance for hybrid (in presence/remote) meetings for the future
  • Next meeting
    • TCG meeting on Wednesday 25 August 2021 - 20:00 UTC
ACTIONS

<--  
-->

META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="Arch.pdf" attr="" comment="May 27 Draft version of IVOA Architecture Doc" date="1623421557" name="Arch.pdf" path="Arch.pdf" size="830566" user="JanetEvans" version="1"

Revision 82021-06-17 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

Attendees

  • Janet Evans [JE], Marco Molinaro [MM], Baptiste Cecconi [BC], François Bonnarel [FB], Markus Demleitner [MD], Anne Raugh [AR], Hendrik Heinl [HH], Laurent Michel [LM], Giulia Iafrate [GI], Mark Taylor [MT], Tom Donaldson [TD], Ada Nebot [AN], Gregory Mantelet [GM], Patrick Dowler [PD] (invited, Architecture Note), James Dempsey [JD], Gerard Lemson [GL], Mark Cresitello-Dittmar [MCD], Tim Jenness [TJ], Mark Lacy [ML], Adrian Damian [AD], Raffaele D'Abrusco [RDA], Simon O'Toole [SOT], Brent Miszalski [BM], André Schaaff [AS], Theresa Dower [ThD], Giuliano Taffoni [GT]

Regrets

  • Cristophe Arviset, (Jesus), (Pierre), (Carlo), (Steve), (Christine)

Agenda

Added:
>
>
 (Annotated in Bold with meeting notes)

Changed:
<
<

ACTIONS

>
>

ACTIONS

 
  • ACTION [all/new members]: ask IVOADoc for a TWiki account (used also for personal landing page in TWiki). Instructions for email available at new user registratioon page.
  • ACTION [MM]: send out a reminder on TWiki accounts. (DONE)
  • ACTION [all]: check and fill in the IVOA Roadmap 2021A.
Changed:
<
<
  • ACTION [JE/MM]: remove PR-Vocabularies-2.0 line from the TCG On-going RECs table. Same for UDF Catalogue EN from Current Note's one.
>
>
  • ACTION [JE/MM]: remove PR-Vocabularies-2.0 line from the TCG On-going RECs table. Same for UDF Catalogue EN from Current Note's one. (DONE)
 
  • ACTION [all]: review/RFC VODataService-1.2.
  • ACTION [UCDList v.1.4 editors]: endorsed, push 1.4 to repo
Changed:
<
<
  • ACTION [JE/MM]: remove UCDList-1.4 from TCG Current Note table.
>
>
  • ACTION [JE/MM]: remove UCDList-1.4 from TCG Current Note table. (DONE)
 
Changed:
<
<

Meeting agenda

>
>

Meeting agenda

 
  • Welcome - Intro's from all !!!
    • round the table introduction of all participants
Changed:
<
<
    • Chairs/V Chairs meet to discuss tasks and rolls for both
>
>
    • Chairs/V Chairs meet to discuss tasks and rolls for both
 
      • JE invites WG/IG coordination to meet; also points out that KDD hasn't a vice-chair, propose names to Exec for that role.
  • Review TCG Wiki page: https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/IvoaTCG
    • ACTION (on all/who needs to): ask IVOADoc for a TWiki account (used also for personal landing page in TWiki). ACTION (MM): send out a reminder on this.
Changed:
<
<
    • TCG Charter
>
>
    • TCG Charter
 
      • JE invitation to read/re-read it
Changed:
<
<
    • 2021A Roadmap
>
>
    • 2021A Roadmap
 
      • ACTION (on group coordination): check and fill it in
    • Standards and Process
Changed:
<
<
    • TCG Ongoing Recommendations / Endorsed Notes /Errata / VEPs
      • ObsLocTAP
>
>
    • TCG Ongoing Recommendations / Endorsed Notes /Errata / VEPs
      • ObsLocTAP
 
        • hold on v.1.0 submission to Exec waiting for last minute (end of Interop) addition in the obsplan fields. Since Jesus (editor) is not attending, overview provided by MT (also from the validator side) and BC. TCG will be requested for a quick vote round after changes are completed. After that the process will go to Exec.
Changed:
<
<
      • Vocabularies in the VO
>
>
      • Vocabularies in the VO
 
        • REC since the Interop. ACTION [JE/MM]: remove it form TCG page list
Changed:
<
<
      • Measurements / Coordinates
>
>
      • Measurements / Coordinates
 
        • Work progresses after the Interop DM dedicated workshop. Further changes needed in Coordinates. MCD (editor) to work on them. Afterwards MCD+LM will resume the RFC currently on hold.
Changed:
<
<
      • SimpleDALRegExt
>
>
      • SimpleDALRegExt
 
        • MD (editor) reports the 2 major changes in the revision: (1) adaptation w.r.t. Discovery in Data Collections Note and (2) SSAP change to express exposure of time series datasets. The latter is connected to the product type vocabulary under discussion, so it seems reasonable to wait for that to be closed (should not take too long) or, otherwise, drop the (2) change and then proceed with the revision, On hold until Aug.
Changed:
<
<
      • VODataService
>
>
      • VODataService
 
        • ACTION (all): suggestion to focus on the RFC for this standard w.r.t. the previous.
Changed:
<
<
      • UDF Catalogue
>
>
      • UDF Catalogue
 
        • Already Endorsed. remove it from list
Changed:
<
<
      • VEP-006
>
>
      • VEP-006
 
        • on hold, waiting closure of discussion
Changed:
<
<
      • UCD1+ List v.1.4
        • discussion on the process for PEN->EN TCG endorsement. Agreement UCD List should have a proper RFC page (as is). TCG votes and approves endorsement of UCDList v.1.4. ACTION [editors+JE/MM]: push EN to repo and clean TCG table listing.
  • Next Interop - Nov 2-4 (Virtual)
>
>
      • UCD1+ List v.1.4
        • discussion on the process for PEN->EN TCG endorsement. Agreement UCD List should have a proper RFC page (as is). TCG votes and approves endorsement of UCDList v.1.4. ACTION [editors+JE/MM]: push EN to repo and clean TCG table listing.
  • Next Interop - Nov 2-4 (Virtual)
 
    • JE reports from Exec the reminder for the above dates of the next Interop. Given the not yet clear situation it will be held online also this time.
  • Architecture Doc -- PD summary
Changed:
<
<
    • English spelling consistency: american or international? modeling vs modelling
>
>
    • English spelling consistency: american or international? modeling vs modelling
 
      • internal consistency, anyway difficult since current RECs use both also mixed up in the same REC
Changed:
<
<
    • had included sections for some draft standards (PRs, soon-to-be PRs, or context for PRs) but not all WDs... where to draw the line?
>
>
    • had included sections for some draft standards (PRs, soon-to-be PRs, or context for PRs) but not all WDs... where to draw the line?
 
      • discussion converges at drawing the line at PR (Proposed REC) status. WD inclusion might be considered if close to PR or to fill in the landscape of the inetersted section. Discussion also touches: architecture note revision timescale (~3 years / coordination mandate span), section for specific topics/priorities (like Science Platforms), acronym expansion (VO Glossary solution to update/replace current outdatedTWiki topic), inclusion of EN (Endorsed Notes explicitly)
Changed:
<
<
  • AOB
>
>
  • AOB
 
    • MD invites to review and collaborate on ivoatexDoc, in view also of porting it in GitHub
    • GT invites to discuss/prepare in advance for hybrid (in presence/remote) meetings for the future
Changed:
<
<
  • Next meeting
>
>
  • Next meeting
 
    • TCG meeting on Wednesday 25 August 2021 - 20:00 UTC
Deleted:
<
<
 ACTIONS

<--  
-->

META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="Arch.pdf" attr="" comment="May 27 Draft version of IVOA Architecture Doc" date="1623421557" name="Arch.pdf" path="Arch.pdf" size="830566" user="JanetEvans" version="1"

Revision 72021-06-17 - MarcoMolinaro

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

Attendees

Changed:
<
<
  • Janet Evans, Marco Molinaro, Baptiste Cecconi, François Bonnarel, Markus Demleitner, Anne Raugh, Hendrik Heinl, Laurent Michel, Giulia Iafrate, Mark Taylor, Tom Donaldson, Ada Nebot, Gregory Mantelet, Patrick Dowler (invited, Architecture Note), James Dempsey, Gerard Lemson, Mark Cresitello-Dittmar, Tim Jenness, Mark Lacy, Adrian Damian, Raffaele D'Abrusco, Simon O'Toole, Brent Miszalski, André Schaaff, Theresa Dower, Giuliano Taffoni
>
>
  • Janet Evans [JE], Marco Molinaro [MM], Baptiste Cecconi [BC], François Bonnarel [FB], Markus Demleitner [MD], Anne Raugh [AR], Hendrik Heinl [HH], Laurent Michel [LM], Giulia Iafrate [GI], Mark Taylor [MT], Tom Donaldson [TD], Ada Nebot [AN], Gregory Mantelet [GM], Patrick Dowler [PD] (invited, Architecture Note), James Dempsey [JD], Gerard Lemson [GL], Mark Cresitello-Dittmar [MCD], Tim Jenness [TJ], Mark Lacy [ML], Adrian Damian [AD], Raffaele D'Abrusco [RDA], Simon O'Toole [SOT], Brent Miszalski [BM], André Schaaff [AS], Theresa Dower [ThD], Giuliano Taffoni [GT]
 
Changed:
<
<

Regrets

>
>

Regrets

 
  • Cristophe Arviset, (Jesus), (Pierre), (Carlo), (Steve), (Christine)
Changed:
<
<

Zoom Link

>
>

Agenda

Added:
>
>
(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes)
 
Changed:
<
<
Time: Jun 16, 2021 04:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada) - ***20:00 UTC***
>
>
Added:
>
>

ACTIONS

  • ACTION [all/new members]: ask IVOADoc for a TWiki account (used also for personal landing page in TWiki). Instructions for email available at new user registratioon page.
  • ACTION [MM]: send out a reminder on TWiki accounts. (DONE)
  • ACTION [all]: check and fill in the IVOA Roadmap 2021A.
  • ACTION [JE/MM]: remove PR-Vocabularies-2.0 line from the TCG On-going RECs table. Same for UDF Catalogue EN from Current Note's one.
  • ACTION [all]: review/RFC VODataService-1.2.
  • ACTION [UCDList v.1.4 editors]: endorsed, push 1.4 to repo
  • ACTION [JE/MM]: remove UCDList-1.4 from TCG Current Note table.
 
Changed:
<
<
Join Zoom Meeting
>
>

Meeting agenda

 
Deleted:
<
<

Meeting ID: 812 1463 7817

Passcode: 223248

Agenda (Annotated in Bold with meeting notes)

ACTIONS


Meeting agenda:
 
  • Welcome - Intro's from all !!!
Added:
>
>
    • round the table introduction of all participants
 
    • Chairs/V Chairs meet to discuss tasks and rolls for both
Added:
>
>
      • JE invites WG/IG coordination to meet; also points out that KDD hasn't a vice-chair, propose names to Exec for that role.
 
Changed:
<
<
    • TCG Charter
    • 2021A Roadmap
    • Standards and Process
    • TCG Ongoing Recommendations
  • Next Interop - Nov 2-4 (Virtual)
  • Architecture Doc — Pat summary
    • May 27 Draft version of IVOA Architecture Doc: Arch.pdf:
>
>
    • ACTION (on all/who needs to): ask IVOADoc for a TWiki account (used also for personal landing page in TWiki). ACTION (MM): send out a reminder on this.
    • TCG Charter
      • JE invitation to read/re-read it
    • 2021A Roadmap
      • ACTION (on group coordination): check and fill it in
    • Standards and Process
    • TCG Ongoing Recommendations / Endorsed Notes /Errata / VEPs
Added:
>
>
      • ObsLocTAP
        • hold on v.1.0 submission to Exec waiting for last minute (end of Interop) addition in the obsplan fields. Since Jesus (editor) is not attending, overview provided by MT (also from the validator side) and BC. TCG will be requested for a quick vote round after changes are completed. After that the process will go to Exec.
      • Vocabularies in the VO
        • REC since the Interop. ACTION [JE/MM]: remove it form TCG page list
      • Measurements / Coordinates
        • Work progresses after the Interop DM dedicated workshop. Further changes needed in Coordinates. MCD (editor) to work on them. Afterwards MCD+LM will resume the RFC currently on hold.
      • SimpleDALRegExt
        • MD (editor) reports the 2 major changes in the revision: (1) adaptation w.r.t. Discovery in Data Collections Note and (2) SSAP change to express exposure of time series datasets. The latter is connected to the product type vocabulary under discussion, so it seems reasonable to wait for that to be closed (should not take too long) or, otherwise, drop the (2) change and then proceed with the revision, On hold until Aug.
      • VODataService
        • ACTION (all): suggestion to focus on the RFC for this standard w.r.t. the previous.
      • UDF Catalogue
        • Already Endorsed. remove it from list
      • VEP-006
        • on hold, waiting closure of discussion
      • UCD1+ List v.1.4
        • discussion on the process for PEN->EN TCG endorsement. Agreement UCD List should have a proper RFC page (as is). TCG votes and approves endorsement of UCDList v.1.4. ACTION [editors+JE/MM]: push EN to repo and clean TCG table listing.
  • Next Interop - Nov 2-4 (Virtual)
    • JE reports from Exec the reminder for the above dates of the next Interop. Given the not yet clear situation it will be held online also this time.
  • Architecture Doc -- PD summary
    • May 27 Draft version of IVOA Architecture Doc: Arch.pdf:
 
Added:
>
>
      • internal consistency, anyway difficult since current RECs use both also mixed up in the same REC
 
    • had included sections for some draft standards (PRs, soon-to-be PRs, or context for PRs) but not all WDs... where to draw the line?
Added:
>
>
      • discussion converges at drawing the line at PR (Proposed REC) status. WD inclusion might be considered if close to PR or to fill in the landscape of the inetersted section. Discussion also touches: architecture note revision timescale (~3 years / coordination mandate span), section for specific topics/priorities (like Science Platforms), acronym expansion (VO Glossary solution to update/replace current outdatedTWiki topic), inclusion of EN (Endorsed Notes explicitly)
 
  • AOB
Changed:
<
<
  • Next meeting - Pick a date
>
>
    • MD invites to review and collaborate on ivoatexDoc, in view also of porting it in GitHub
    • GT invites to discuss/prepare in advance for hybrid (in presence/remote) meetings for the future
Added:
>
>
  • Next meeting
    • TCG meeting on Wednesday 25 August 2021 - 20:00 UTC
 
Changed:
<
<
>
>
ACTIONS
 
<--  
-->

META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="Arch.pdf" attr="" comment="May 27 Draft version of IVOA Architecture Doc" date="1623421557" name="Arch.pdf" path="Arch.pdf" size="830566" user="JanetEvans" version="1"

Revision 62021-06-16 - MarcoMolinaro

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

Attendees

Changed:
<
<
>
>
  • Janet Evans, Marco Molinaro, Baptiste Cecconi, François Bonnarel, Markus Demleitner, Anne Raugh, Hendrik Heinl, Laurent Michel, Giulia Iafrate, Mark Taylor, Tom Donaldson, Ada Nebot, Gregory Mantelet, Patrick Dowler (invited, Architecture Note), James Dempsey, Gerard Lemson, Mark Cresitello-Dittmar, Tim Jenness, Mark Lacy, Adrian Damian, Raffaele D'Abrusco, Simon O'Toole, Brent Miszalski, André Schaaff, Theresa Dower, Giuliano Taffoni
Added:
>
>
 

Regrets

Changed:
<
<
  • Cristophe Arviset
>
>
  • Cristophe Arviset, (Jesus), (Pierre), (Carlo), (Steve), (Christine)
 

Zoom Link

Time: Jun 16, 2021 04:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada) - ***20:00 UTC***

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 812 1463 7817

Passcode: 223248

Agenda (Annotated in Bold with meeting notes)

ACTIONS


Meeting agenda:

  • Welcome - Intro's from all !!!
    • Chairs/V Chairs meet to discuss tasks and rolls for both
Changed:
<
<
>
>
 
    • TCG Charter
    • 2021A Roadmap
    • Standards and Process
    • TCG Ongoing Recommendations
  • Next Interop - Nov 2-4 (Virtual)
  • Architecture Doc — Pat summary
    • May 27 Draft version of IVOA Architecture Doc: Arch.pdf:
    • Github repository: https://github.com/ivoa-std/architecture
    • English spelling consistency: american or international? modeling vs modelling
    • had included sections for some draft standards (PRs, soon-to-be PRs, or context for PRs) but not all WDs... where to draw the line?
  • AOB
  • Next meeting - Pick a date

<--  
-->

META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="Arch.pdf" attr="" comment="May 27 Draft version of IVOA Architecture Doc" date="1623421557" name="Arch.pdf" path="Arch.pdf" size="830566" user="JanetEvans" version="1"

Revision 52021-06-16 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

Attendees

Regrets

  • Cristophe Arviset

Zoom Link

Time: Jun 16, 2021 04:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada) - ***20:00 UTC***

Join Zoom Meeting

Changed:
<
<
Meeting ID: 812 1463 7817
Passcode: 223248
>
>
Meeting ID: 812 1463 7817
 
Changed:
<
<
>
>
Passcode: 223248
  Agenda (Annotated in Bold with meeting notes)

ACTIONS


Meeting agenda:
Changed:
<
<
>
>
Added:
>
>
    • TCG Charter
    • 2021A Roadmap
    • Standards and Process
    • TCG Ongoing Recommendations
  • Next Interop - Nov 2-4 (Virtual)
 
  • Architecture Doc — Pat summary
    • May 27 Draft version of IVOA Architecture Doc: Arch.pdf:
    • Github repository: https://github.com/ivoa-std/architecture
    • English spelling consistency: american or international? modeling vs modelling
    • had included sections for some draft standards (PRs, soon-to-be PRs, or context for PRs) but not all WDs... where to draw the line?
  • AOB
  • Next meeting - Pick a date

<--  
-->

META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="Arch.pdf" attr="" comment="May 27 Draft version of IVOA Architecture Doc" date="1623421557" name="Arch.pdf" path="Arch.pdf" size="830566" user="JanetEvans" version="1"

Revision 42021-06-16 - MarcoMolinaro

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

Attendees

Regrets

Changed:
<
<

>
>
  • Cristophe Arviset
 

Zoom Link

Time: Jun 16, 2021 04:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada) - ***20:00 UTC***

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 812 1463 7817
Passcode: 223248

Agenda (Annotated in Bold with meeting notes)

ACTIONS


Meeting agenda:

<--  
-->

META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="Arch.pdf" attr="" comment="May 27 Draft version of IVOA Architecture Doc" date="1623421557" name="Arch.pdf" path="Arch.pdf" size="830566" user="JanetEvans" version="1"

Revision 32021-06-15 - PatrickDowler

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

Attendees

Regrets


Zoom Link

Time: Jun 16, 2021 04:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada) - ***20:00 UTC***

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 812 1463 7817
Passcode: 223248

Agenda (Annotated in Bold with meeting notes)

ACTIONS


Meeting agenda:

Added:
>
>
    • English spelling consistency: american or international? modeling vs modelling
    • had included sections for some draft standards (PRs, soon-to-be PRs, or context for PRs) but not all WDs... where to draw the line?
 
  • AOB
  • Next meeting - Pick a date

<--  
-->

META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="Arch.pdf" attr="" comment="May 27 Draft version of IVOA Architecture Doc" date="1623421557" name="Arch.pdf" path="Arch.pdf" size="830566" user="JanetEvans" version="1"

Revision 22021-06-11 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

Attendees

Regrets


Zoom Link

Changed:
<
<

Agenda (Annotated in Bold with meeting notes)

>
>
Time: Jun 16, 2021 04:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada) - ***20:00 UTC***
Added:
>
>
Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 812 1463 7817
Passcode: 223248

Agenda (Annotated in Bold with meeting notes)

 

ACTIONS

Changed:
<
<
Preliminary Meeting agenda:
>
>

Added:
>
>
Meeting agenda:
 
Changed:
<
<
  • Architecture Doc — Pat summary
>
>
  • Architecture Doc — Pat summary
Added:
>
>
 
  • AOB
Changed:
<
<
  • Next meeting - Pick a date
>
>
  • Next meeting - Pick a date
 

<--  
-->
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="Arch.pdf" attr="" comment="May 27 Draft version of IVOA Architecture Doc" date="1623421557" name="Arch.pdf" path="Arch.pdf" size="830566" user="JanetEvans" version="1"
 

Revision 12021-06-09 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

Attendees

Regrets


Zoom Link

Agenda (Annotated in Bold with meeting notes)

ACTIONS

Preliminary Meeting agenda:

<--  
-->
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by Perl This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © 2008-2022 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback