Difference: IvoaTCG-2021-08-25 (1 vs. 7)

Revision 72021-08-30 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

Attendees

  • Marco, Janet, Tim, Anne, Hendrik, Ada, Mark L., Mark T., Gerard, Adrian, James, Laurent, François, Giuliano, Theresa, Pierre

Regrets

  • Raffaele, Markus, Mark CD, André, Gregory, Giulia, Tom, Jesus, Christine, Pat, Carlo

Meeting Link

Time: Aug 25, 2021 20:00 UTC (04:00 PM Eastern Time)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 862 6239 1051
Passcode: 400678

Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

Changed:
<
<
some further detail in the attached notes text file
>
>
Some further detail in the attached notes text file - see below
 

ACTIONS

Added:
>
>
  • New
    • Adrian - Follow up with Tom on a PyVO Hacjathon for May
    • Mark CD - to respond to Vandana's feedback at the May Interop - consider a errata/note to add to Utpes to the current Spectrum model
  • WORKING
    • ACTION [all]: check and fill in the IVOA Roadmap 2021A. - WG DONE; IG Partial - encourage folks to outline goals for the semester
    • ACTION [all]: review/RFC VODataService-1.2. - Still need to hear from some folks on the RFC page
 
  • DONE
    • ACTION [MM]: send out a reminder on TWiki accounts. (DONE)
    • ACTION [JE/MM]: remove PR-Vocabularies-2.0 line from the TCG On-going RECs table. Same for UDF Catalogue EN from Current Note's one. (DONE)
    • ACTION [UCDList v.1.4 editors]: endorsed, push 1.4 to repo
    • ACTION [JE/MM]: remove UCDList-1.4 from TCG Current Note table. (DONE)
    • ACTION [all/new members]: ask IVOADoc for a TWiki account (used also for personal landing page in TWiki). Instructions for email available at new user registration page.
Changed:
<
<
  • WORKING
>
>
Deleted:
<
<
    • ACTION [all]: check and fill in the IVOA Roadmap 2021A. - WG DONE; IG Partial - encourage folks to outline goals for the semester
    • ACTION [all]: review/RFC VODataService-1.2. - Still need to hear from some folks on the RFC page
 

Meeting agenda

  • Welcome to the (Near) End of Northern Summer!!
  • TCG Ongoing Recommendations / Endorsed Notes /Errata
    • VODataService 1.2 (Rec) - 3 groups have responded, rest have not
Changed:
<
<
    • VEP006 & 007 (Note) 006 has 4 new terms - #calibration, #bias, #dark, #flat; 007 - adds #detached-header -- MD presented last meeting - Are with good with this??
>
>
    • VEP006 & 007 (Note) 006 has 4 new terms - #calibration, #bias, #dark, #flat; 007 - adds #detached-header -- MD presented last meeting - Are with good with this??
 
      • missing Markus, François report on the two VEPs: 006 seems not to have an agreed solution, will need new discussion; 007 might be easier, but not enough discussed - decision postponed
  • Highlights - Go around the Virtual Table (WG/IGs) Working on/Aiming towards!!
    • WG - Apps, DAL, DM, GWS, Registry, Semantics
    • IG - DCP, Edu, KDD, Ops, Radio, Solar Sys, Theory, Time Domain
  • Next Interop - Nov 2-4 (Virtual 3 day meeting)
Changed:
<
<
    • Save the Date email to go out to Interop List in Early Sept
      • discussed on schedule and video recording advertising
>
>
    • Save the Date email to go out to Interop List in Early Sept
      • discussed on schedule and video recording advertising
 
    • Special Session??
Changed:
<
<
      • We discussed one on Interops going forward (Mixed meeting accomodating 'in person' & remote)
>
>
      • We discussed one on Interops going forward (Mixed meeting accomodating 'in person' & remote)
 
        • Discussion on mixed/hybrid physical/remote meetings: highlighted pros and cons, looking forward to more experience in hybrid solution, also technically
Changed:
<
<
    • Should we solicit outside sessions or do folks within the WG/IG think they need the schedule space this time
>
>
    • Should we solicit outside sessions or do folks within the WG/IG think they need the schedule space this time
 
      • try to focus on invited contributions rather than a general call, also because the Nov. Interop is a short one
Changed:
<
<
    • Education - pre-Workshop session??
>
>
    • Education - pre-Workshop session??
 
      • there will be, like in May, updating that one or adapting the ADASS tutorial one
Changed:
<
<
  • Architecture Doc -- PD summary
>
>
  • Architecture Doc -- PD summary
 
    • Missing Pat (new DocStdProc chair) it is reported that the Note should be finalised now that GMS is in RFC and thus it completes the AAI section.
Changed:
<
<
  • AOB
>
>
  • AOB
 
    • Ada (CSP) asks about PyVO/astropy follow up meetings: Apps coordination will check
    • Ada (CSP) asks for follow up on Spectral Access/Spectrum DM updates: SSA will see some updates, SpecDM might see an addendum or errata while waiting CUBE DM for a major revision
    • Hendrik (Edu) alerts about the https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/EduResourcesTutorials page and asks for contributions
Changed:
<
<
    • Keep advertising the KDD and CSP vice-chair positions, still open
>
>
    • Keep advertising the KDD and CSP vice-chair positions, still open
 
  • Next meeting
    • TCG meeting on Wednesday September 15 - 20:00 UTC

META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="TCG_vconf_20210825_notes_cleaned.txt" attr="" comment="MM notes from the meeting" date="1630056470" name="TCG_vconf_20210825_notes_cleaned.txt" path="TCG_vconf_20210825_notes_cleaned.txt" size="5001" user="MarcoMolinaro" version="1"

Revision 62021-08-27 - MarcoMolinaro

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

Attendees

Changed:
<
<
  • Anne, Marco, Tim, Henrik, Ada, Mark T, Mark L, Gerard, Adrian, James, Laurent, Fracois, Giuliano
>
>
  • Marco, Janet, Tim, Anne, Hendrik, Ada, Mark L., Mark T., Gerard, Adrian, James, Laurent, François, Giuliano, Theresa, Pierre
 
Changed:
<
<

Regrets

>
>

Regrets

 
Changed:
<
<
  • Raffaele, Markus, Mark CD, Andre, Gregory, Giulia
>
>
  • Raffaele, Markus, Mark CD, André, Gregory, Giulia, Tom, Jesus, Christine, Pat, Carlo
 

Meeting Link

Time: Aug 25, 2021 20:00 UTC (04:00 PM Eastern Time)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 862 6239 1051
Passcode: 400678

Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

Added:
>
>
some further detail in the attached notes text file
 

ACTIONS

  • DONE
    • ACTION [MM]: send out a reminder on TWiki accounts. (DONE)
    • ACTION [JE/MM]: remove PR-Vocabularies-2.0 line from the TCG On-going RECs table. Same for UDF Catalogue EN from Current Note's one. (DONE)
    • ACTION [UCDList v.1.4 editors]: endorsed, push 1.4 to repo
    • ACTION [JE/MM]: remove UCDList-1.4 from TCG Current Note table. (DONE)
    • ACTION [all/new members]: ask IVOADoc for a TWiki account (used also for personal landing page in TWiki). Instructions for email available at new user registration page.
  • WORKING
    • ACTION [all]: check and fill in the IVOA Roadmap 2021A. - WG DONE; IG Partial - encourage folks to outline goals for the semester
    • ACTION [all]: review/RFC VODataService-1.2. - Still need to hear from some folks on the RFC page

Meeting agenda

  • Welcome to the (Near) End of Northern Summer!!
  • TCG Ongoing Recommendations / Endorsed Notes /Errata
    • VODataService 1.2 (Rec) - 3 groups have responded, rest have not
    • VEP006 & 007 (Note) 006 has 4 new terms - #calibration, #bias, #dark, #flat; 007 - adds #detached-header -- MD presented last meeting - Are with good with this??
Added:
>
>
      • missing Markus, François report on the two VEPs: 006 seems not to have an agreed solution, will need new discussion; 007 might be easier, but not enough discussed - decision postponed
 
  • Highlights - Go around the Virtual Table (WG/IGs) Working on/Aiming towards!!
    • WG - Apps, DAL, DM, GWS, Registry, Semantics
    • IG - DCP, Edu, KDD, Ops, Radio, Solar Sys, Theory, Time Domain
  • Next Interop - Nov 2-4 (Virtual 3 day meeting)
    • Save the Date email to go out to Interop List in Early Sept
Added:
>
>
      • discussed on schedule and video recording advertising
 
    • Special Session??
      • We discussed one on Interops going forward (Mixed meeting accomodating 'in person' & remote)
Added:
>
>
        • Discussion on mixed/hybrid physical/remote meetings: highlighted pros and cons, looking forward to more experience in hybrid solution, also technically
 
    • Should we solicit outside sessions or do folks within the WG/IG think they need the schedule space this time
Added:
>
>
      • try to focus on invited contributions rather than a general call, also because the Nov. Interop is a short one
 
    • Education - pre-Workshop session??
Added:
>
>
      • there will be, like in May, updating that one or adapting the ADASS tutorial one
 
  • Architecture Doc -- PD summary
Added:
>
>
    • Missing Pat (new DocStdProc chair) it is reported that the Note should be finalised now that GMS is in RFC and thus it completes the AAI section.
 
  • AOB
Added:
>
>
    • Ada (CSP) asks about PyVO/astropy follow up meetings: Apps coordination will check
    • Ada (CSP) asks for follow up on Spectral Access/Spectrum DM updates: SSA will see some updates, SpecDM might see an addendum or errata while waiting CUBE DM for a major revision
    • Hendrik (Edu) alerts about the https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/EduResourcesTutorials page and asks for contributions
    • Keep advertising the KDD and CSP vice-chair positions, still open
 
  • Next meeting
Changed:
<
<
    • TCG meeting on Sep 15 - 20:00 UTC
>
>
    • TCG meeting on Wednesday September 15 - 20:00 UTC
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="TCG_vconf_20210825_notes_cleaned.txt" attr="" comment="MM notes from the meeting" date="1630056470" name="TCG_vconf_20210825_notes_cleaned.txt" path="TCG_vconf_20210825_notes_cleaned.txt" size="5001" user="MarcoMolinaro" version="1"
 

Revision 52021-08-25 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

Attendees

  • Anne, Marco, Tim, Henrik, Ada, Mark T, Mark L, Gerard, Adrian, James, Laurent, Fracois, Giuliano

Regrets

  • Raffaele, Markus, Mark CD, Andre, Gregory, Giulia

Meeting Link

Time: Aug 25, 2021 20:00 UTC (04:00 PM Eastern Time)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 862 6239 1051
Passcode: 400678

Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

ACTIONS

  • DONE
    • ACTION [MM]: send out a reminder on TWiki accounts. (DONE)
    • ACTION [JE/MM]: remove PR-Vocabularies-2.0 line from the TCG On-going RECs table. Same for UDF Catalogue EN from Current Note's one. (DONE)
    • ACTION [UCDList v.1.4 editors]: endorsed, push 1.4 to repo
    • ACTION [JE/MM]: remove UCDList-1.4 from TCG Current Note table. (DONE)
    • ACTION [all/new members]: ask IVOADoc for a TWiki account (used also for personal landing page in TWiki). Instructions for email available at new user registration page.
  • WORKING
    • ACTION [all]: check and fill in the IVOA Roadmap 2021A. - WG DONE; IG Partial - encourage folks to outline goals for the semester
    • ACTION [all]: review/RFC VODataService-1.2. - Still need to hear from some folks on the RFC page

Meeting agenda

  • Welcome to the (Near) End of Northern Summer!!
  • TCG Ongoing Recommendations / Endorsed Notes /Errata
    • VODataService 1.2 (Rec) - 3 groups have responded, rest have not
    • VEP006 & 007 (Note) 006 has 4 new terms - #calibration, #bias, #dark, #flat; 007 - adds #detached-header -- MD presented last meeting - Are with good with this??
  • Highlights - Go around the Virtual Table (WG/IGs) Working on/Aiming towards!!
    • WG - Apps, DAL, DM, GWS, Registry, Semantics
    • IG - DCP, Edu, KDD, Ops, Radio, Solar Sys, Theory, Time Domain
  • Next Interop - Nov 2-4 (Virtual 3 day meeting)
    • Save the Date email to go out to Interop List in Early Sept
    • Special Session??
      • We discussed one on Interops going forward (Mixed meeting accomodating 'in person' & remote)
    • Should we solicit outside sessions or do folks within the WG/IG think they need the schedule space this time
    • Education - pre-Workshop session??
  • Architecture Doc -- PD summary
  • AOB
  • Next meeting
Changed:
<
<
    • TCG meeting on xxxx - 20:00 UTC
>
>
    • TCG meeting on Sep 15 - 20:00 UTC
 

Revision 42021-08-25 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

Attendees

Changed:
<
<
>
>
  • Anne, Marco, Tim, Henrik, Ada, Mark T, Mark L, Gerard, Adrian, James, Laurent, Fracois, Giuliano
 

Regrets

Changed:
<
<
  • Raffaele, Markus, Mark CD
>
>
  • Raffaele, Markus, Mark CD, Andre, Gregory, Giulia
 

Meeting Link

Time: Aug 25, 2021 20:00 UTC (04:00 PM Eastern Time)

Join Zoom Meeting

Changed:
<
<
Meeting ID: 862 6239 1051
Passcode: 400678
>
>
Meeting ID: 862 6239 1051
Passcode: 400678
 

Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

ACTIONS

  • DONE
    • ACTION [MM]: send out a reminder on TWiki accounts. (DONE)
    • ACTION [JE/MM]: remove PR-Vocabularies-2.0 line from the TCG On-going RECs table. Same for UDF Catalogue EN from Current Note's one. (DONE)
    • ACTION [UCDList v.1.4 editors]: endorsed, push 1.4 to repo
    • ACTION [JE/MM]: remove UCDList-1.4 from TCG Current Note table. (DONE)
    • ACTION [all/new members]: ask IVOADoc for a TWiki account (used also for personal landing page in TWiki). Instructions for email available at new user registration page.
  • WORKING
    • ACTION [all]: check and fill in the IVOA Roadmap 2021A. - WG DONE; IG Partial - encourage folks to outline goals for the semester
    • ACTION [all]: review/RFC VODataService-1.2. - Still need to hear from some folks on the RFC page

Meeting agenda

  • Welcome to the (Near) End of Northern Summer!!
  • TCG Ongoing Recommendations / Endorsed Notes /Errata
    • VODataService 1.2 (Rec) - 3 groups have responded, rest have not
    • VEP006 & 007 (Note) 006 has 4 new terms - #calibration, #bias, #dark, #flat; 007 - adds #detached-header -- MD presented last meeting - Are with good with this??
  • Highlights - Go around the Virtual Table (WG/IGs) Working on/Aiming towards!!
    • WG - Apps, DAL, DM, GWS, Registry, Semantics
    • IG - DCP, Edu, KDD, Ops, Radio, Solar Sys, Theory, Time Domain
  • Next Interop - Nov 2-4 (Virtual 3 day meeting)
    • Save the Date email to go out to Interop List in Early Sept
    • Special Session??
      • We discussed one on Interops going forward (Mixed meeting accomodating 'in person' & remote)
    • Should we solicit outside sessions or do folks within the WG/IG think they need the schedule space this time
    • Education - pre-Workshop session??
  • Architecture Doc -- PD summary
  • AOB
  • Next meeting
    • TCG meeting on xxxx - 20:00 UTC

Revision 32021-08-25 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

Attendees

Regrets

Changed:
<
<
>
>
  • Raffaele, Markus, Mark CD
 

Meeting Link

Time: Aug 25, 2021 20:00 UTC (04:00 PM Eastern Time)

Join Zoom Meeting

Changed:
<
<
https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/86262391051?pwd=V3FYdzdMZVBHTXVTNUthVTIxNlVkZz09
Meeting ID: 862 6239 1051
Passcode: 400678
>
>
Meeting ID: 862 6239 1051
Passcode: 400678
Added:
>
>
 

Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

ACTIONS

  • DONE
    • ACTION [MM]: send out a reminder on TWiki accounts. (DONE)
    • ACTION [JE/MM]: remove PR-Vocabularies-2.0 line from the TCG On-going RECs table. Same for UDF Catalogue EN from Current Note's one. (DONE)
    • ACTION [UCDList v.1.4 editors]: endorsed, push 1.4 to repo
    • ACTION [JE/MM]: remove UCDList-1.4 from TCG Current Note table. (DONE)
Deleted:
<
<
  • WORKING/UnKNOWN
 
    • ACTION [all/new members]: ask IVOADoc for a TWiki account (used also for personal landing page in TWiki). Instructions for email available at new user registration page.
Changed:
<
<

Meeting agenda (Early Draft)

>
>
  • WORKING
    • ACTION [all]: check and fill in the IVOA Roadmap 2021A. - WG DONE; IG Partial - encourage folks to outline goals for the semester
    • ACTION [all]: review/RFC VODataService-1.2. - Still need to hear from some folks on the RFC page
Added:
>
>

Meeting agenda

 
  • Welcome to the (Near) End of Northern Summer!!
Changed:
<
<
  • TCG Ongoing Recommendations / Endorsed Notes /Errata
  • Highlights - Go around the Virtual Table (WG/IGs) Working on/Aiming towards!!
  • Next Interop - Nov 2-4 (Virtual)
>
>
  • TCG Ongoing Recommendations / Endorsed Notes /Errata
    • VODataService 1.2 (Rec) - 3 groups have responded, rest have not
    • VEP006 & 007 (Note) 006 has 4 new terms - #calibration, #bias, #dark, #flat; 007 - adds #detached-header -- MD presented last meeting - Are with good with this??
Added:
>
>
  • Highlights - Go around the Virtual Table (WG/IGs) Working on/Aiming towards!!
    • WG - Apps, DAL, DM, GWS, Registry, Semantics
    • IG - DCP, Edu, KDD, Ops, Radio, Solar Sys, Theory, Time Domain
  • Next Interop - Nov 2-4 (Virtual 3 day meeting)
    • Save the Date email to go out to Interop List in Early Sept
 
    • Special Session??
Changed:
<
<
      • We discussed one on Interops going forward considering bump in attendance with Zoom (Mixed media??)
>
>
      • We discussed one on Interops going forward (Mixed meeting accomodating 'in person' & remote)
Added:
>
>
    • Should we solicit outside sessions or do folks within the WG/IG think they need the schedule space this time
    • Education - pre-Workshop session??
 
  • Architecture Doc -- PD summary
  • AOB
  • Next meeting
    • TCG meeting on xxxx - 20:00 UTC

Revision 22021-08-23 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

Attendees

Regrets

Changed:
<
<

Agenda

>
>

Meeting Link

 
Changed:
<
<
(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes)
>
>
Time: Aug 25, 2021 20:00 UTC (04:00 PM Eastern Time)
 
Changed:
<
<
>
>
Join Zoom Meeting
Added:
>
>
https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/86262391051?pwd=V3FYdzdMZVBHTXVTNUthVTIxNlVkZz09
Meeting ID: 862 6239 1051
Passcode: 400678

Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

 

ACTIONS

  • DONE
    • ACTION [MM]: send out a reminder on TWiki accounts. (DONE)
    • ACTION [JE/MM]: remove PR-Vocabularies-2.0 line from the TCG On-going RECs table. Same for UDF Catalogue EN from Current Note's one. (DONE)
    • ACTION [UCDList v.1.4 editors]: endorsed, push 1.4 to repo
    • ACTION [JE/MM]: remove UCDList-1.4 from TCG Current Note table. (DONE)
  • WORKING/UnKNOWN

Meeting agenda (Early Draft)

Changed:
<
<
  • TCG Ongoing Recommendations / Endorsed Notes /Errata / VEPs
  • Next Interop - Nov 2-4 (Virtual)
>
>
  • Welcome to the (Near) End of Northern Summer!!
  • TCG Ongoing Recommendations / Endorsed Notes /Errata
Added:
>
>
  • Highlights - Go around the Virtual Table (WG/IGs) Working on/Aiming towards!!
  • Next Interop - Nov 2-4 (Virtual)
    • Special Session??
      • We discussed one on Interops going forward considering bump in attendance with Zoom (Mixed media??)
 
  • Architecture Doc -- PD summary
  • AOB
  • Next meeting
    • TCG meeting on xxxx - 20:00 UTC

Revision 12021-07-26 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

Attendees

Regrets

Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes)

ACTIONS

  • DONE
    • ACTION [MM]: send out a reminder on TWiki accounts. (DONE)
    • ACTION [JE/MM]: remove PR-Vocabularies-2.0 line from the TCG On-going RECs table. Same for UDF Catalogue EN from Current Note's one. (DONE)
    • ACTION [UCDList v.1.4 editors]: endorsed, push 1.4 to repo
    • ACTION [JE/MM]: remove UCDList-1.4 from TCG Current Note table. (DONE)
  • WORKING/UnKNOWN

Meeting agenda (Early Draft)

  • TCG Ongoing Recommendations / Endorsed Notes /Errata / VEPs
  • Next Interop - Nov 2-4 (Virtual)
  • Architecture Doc -- PD summary
  • AOB
  • Next meeting
    • TCG meeting on xxxx - 20:00 UTC
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by Perl This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © 2008-2022 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback