Difference: IvoaTCG-2022-03-08 (1 vs. 7)

Revision 72022-03-09 - MarcoMolinaro

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

TCG Meeting (online) - Tue, Mar 08 2022 @ 20:00 UTC


Changed:
<
<
  • Attendees :
>
>
  • Attendees : Janet Evans, Marco Molinaro, Tom Donaldson, Adrian Damian, James Dempsey, Grégory Mantelet, Laurent Michel, Jesus Salgado, Theresa Dower, Markus Demleitner, Hendrik Heinl, Raffaele D'Abrusco, Mark Taylor, Steve Groom, Mark Lacy, François Bonnarel, Anne Raugh, Gerard Lemson, Brent Miszalski, Mark Cresitello-Dittmar, Pat Dowler, Ada Nebot, Francesca Civano
 
Changed:
<
<
  • Regrets :
>
>
  • Regrets : André Schaaff
 

Meeting details

TCG Meeting - Tue, Mar 08 @20:00 UTC

Deleted:
<
<
https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/97478328416?pwd=ZEpmMnI4RGhrS01pazF5dXBLbEsyZz09
 

ACTIONS

  • Existing
    • Dave - integrate code of conduct with IVOA current one and move repo to github.com/ivoa [ONGOING]
    • GT prepare GMS-1.0 PR and JE/MM review and send to Exec [DONE]
    • JE/MM review and send SimpleDALRegExt -1.2 to Exec [DONE]
    • JE/MM - start wiki/web/registration steps for April Interop schedule and attendance[DONE]
Changed:
<
<
    • LM+MCD - define and set the RFC dates for meas/coords documents
>
>
    • LM+MCD - define and set the RFC dates for meas/coords documents [DONE]
 
  • New
Added:
>
>
    • JE update the IvoaEvents wiki to let TCG externals be aware of potentially useful deadlines [DONE]
    • ALL: work out session and joint session requests
    • JE/MM: send out a 1st announcement of the Interop with registration details
    • JE/MM: review and send MOC-2.0 to Exec
 

Meeting Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

  • PRs
    • Exec approval: GMS1.0 & SimpleDALRegExt1.2
    • TCG RFC Review:
      • MOC2.0 votes in - ready to move forward??
Added:
>
>
        • TCG ready, prepare for Exec
 
      • EPN status - Where are we??
      • New RFC2 (2/24): Measurements 1.0, Coordinates1.0 - Up for review
      • New/Today: PhotDM1.1
Changed:
<
<
    • Errata/Vocab: SAV v1.1, VEP-009
>
>
    • Errata/Vocab: SSA v1.1, VEP-009
Added:
>
>
      • SSA-1.1 Erratum 2: approved
      • VEP-009 back to WG, VEP-012 just set up
 
  • Exec meeting
    • Newsletter review underway - close to going out
    • Suggestion for a Doug Tody tribute in Exec opening getting positive feedback from members
    • Chair is working Ch/V Ch TCG positions - if you have suggestions, get in touch with your Exec member or contact me/marco
Added:
>
>
      • open positions (reported here for convenience)
        • WG:
          • No extension - Apps Ch, Registry Ch/V Ch
          • Extension available - DM Ch/V Ch, GWS Ch/V Ch, Semantics Ch/V Ch
        • IG:
          • Still open from last year - KD V Ch
          • No extension - DCP Ch/V Ch
          • Extension available - Ops Ch/V Ch
 
Added:
>
>
        • preparation is ongoing, possibly connected to CSP publishing in the VO efforts and survey session
 
      • CSP session
        • Publishing Data into the VO - Plenary?? More time than an hour??
Added:
>
>
          • 90' session with survey summary, publishing in the VO overview, "newcomers" talks and discussion
 
        • High Energy Session
Added:
>
>
          • continue working on gathering contributions but move it to the next Interop
 
    • Python Hackathon ???? - How much time??
Added:
>
>
        • brainstorming ongoing, possibly pitch topics at start or before the Interop, hands-on work in gather.town during the central days, summarise/report in the closing sessions
 
    • Any other special sessions folks want to propose ????
  • WG/IG Sessions
    • WG/IG arrange contributions
    • No central 'call' for contributions
    • No abstracts in the registration
    • WG/IG ask for abstract and add to their session schedule
  • CSP
  • AOB
Changed:
<
<
  • Next TCG meeting: Tuesday, Apr 05, 2022 @ 20:00 UTC
>
>
  • Next TCG meeting: Tuesday, Apr 05, 2022 @ 20:00 UTC (pay attention to daylight saving time)
 

Revision 62022-03-08 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

TCG Meeting (online) - Tue, Mar 08 2022 @ 20:00 UTC


  • Attendees :

  • Regrets :


Meeting details

TCG Meeting - Tue, Mar 08 @20:00 UTC

https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/97478328416?pwd=ZEpmMnI4RGhrS01pazF5dXBLbEsyZz09

ACTIONS

  • Existing
    • Dave - integrate code of conduct with IVOA current one and move repo to github.com/ivoa [ONGOING]
    • GT prepare GMS-1.0 PR and JE/MM review and send to Exec [DONE]
    • JE/MM review and send SimpleDALRegExt -1.2 to Exec [DONE]
    • JE/MM - start wiki/web/registration steps for April Interop schedule and attendance[DONE]
    • LM+MCD - define and set the RFC dates for meas/coords documents
  • New

Meeting Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

  • PRs
    • Exec approval: GMS1.0 & SimpleDALRegExt1.2
    • TCG RFC Review:
      • MOC2.0 votes in - ready to move forward??
      • EPN status - Where are we??
      • New RFC2 (2/24): Measurements 1.0, Coordinates1.0 - Up for review
      • New/Today: PhotDM1.1
    • Errata/Vocab: SAV v1.1, VEP-009
  • Exec meeting
    • Newsletter review underway - close to going out
    • Suggestion for a Doug Tody tribute in Exec opening getting positive feedback from members
    • Chair is working Ch/V Ch TCG positions - if you have suggestions, get in touch with your Exec member or contact me/marco
    • CDS offered to purchase Gathertown for the Interop (contact M Allen)
  • April Interop Planning and Discussion -- week of April 25
  • WG/IG Sessions
    • WG/IG arrange contributions
    • No central 'call' for contributions
    • No abstracts in the registration
    • WG/IG ask for abstract and add to their session schedule
  • CSP
  • AOB
Changed:
<
<
  • Next TCG meeting: Tuesday, xx xx 2022 @ 20:00 UTC
>
>
  • Next TCG meeting: Tuesday, Apr 05, 2022 @ 20:00 UTC
Added:
>
>

Revision 52022-03-08 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

TCG Meeting (online) - Tue, Mar 08 2022 @ 20:00 UTC


  • Attendees :

  • Regrets :


Meeting details

TCG Meeting - Tue, Mar 08 @20:00 UTC

https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/97478328416?pwd=ZEpmMnI4RGhrS01pazF5dXBLbEsyZz09

ACTIONS

  • Existing
    • Dave - integrate code of conduct with IVOA current one and move repo to github.com/ivoa [ONGOING]
Changed:
<
<
    • GT prepare GMS-1.0 PR and JE/MM review and send to Exec [ONGOING]
    • JE/MM review and send SimpleDALRegExt -1.2 to Exec [ONGOING]
    • JE/MM - start wiki/web/registration steps for April Interop schedule and attendance
    • LM+MCD - define and set the RFC dates for meas/coords documents
>
>
    • GT prepare GMS-1.0 PR and JE/MM review and send to Exec [DONE]
    • JE/MM review and send SimpleDALRegExt -1.2 to Exec [DONE]
    • JE/MM - start wiki/web/registration steps for April Interop schedule and attendance[DONE]
    • LM+MCD - define and set the RFC dates for meas/coords documents
 
  • New

Meeting Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

Changed:
<
<
    • TCG Review: MOC2.0 votes in - ready to move forward??; EPN status - Where are we?? Meas/Coords - Up for review
  • Code of Conduct / Certificate of Origin progress
  • April Interop Planning and Discussion -- week of April 25
>
>
    • TCG RFC Review:
      • MOC2.0 votes in - ready to move forward??
      • EPN status - Where are we??
Added:
>
>
      • New RFC2 (2/24): Measurements 1.0, Coordinates1.0 - Up for review
      • New/Today: PhotDM1.1
    • Errata/Vocab: SAV v1.1, VEP-009
  • Exec meeting
    • Newsletter review underway - close to going out
    • Suggestion for a Doug Tody tribute in Exec opening getting positive feedback from members
    • Chair is working Ch/V Ch TCG positions - if you have suggestions, get in touch with your Exec member or contact me/marco
    • CDS offered to purchase Gathertown for the Interop (contact M Allen)
  • April Interop Planning and Discussion -- week of April 25
 
Changed:
<
<
>
>
 
Changed:
<
<
    • Sessions
>
>
    • Sessions : Tue-Fri; 1 hour sessions; 30 min brakes; 3 times in the day (5:00, 13:30, 20:30UTC)
      • Education session - Monday 4/25 - 2 60min sessions??
Deleted:
<
<
      • Education session - Monday 4/25 - 2 60min sessions??
 
        • Overview of material?? Reruiting others to contribute??
Changed:
<
<
      • CSP session - Publishing Data into the VO - Plenary?? More time than an hour??
      • Python Hackathon ????
      • Any other special sessions folks want to propose ????
      • WG/IG Sessions
        • Tue-Fri
        • 1 hour sessions; 30 min breaks; 3 times in the day (5:00, 13:30, 20:30)
        • WG/IG arrange contributions - no central 'call' for contributions; no abstracts in the registration;; WG/IG ask for abstract and add to their session schedule
>
>
      • CSP session
        • Publishing Data into the VO - Plenary?? More time than an hour??
        • High Energy Session
    • Python Hackathon ???? - How much time??
    • Any other special sessions folks want to propose ????
  • WG/IG Sessions
    • WG/IG arrange contributions
Added:
>
>
    • No central 'call' for contributions
    • No abstracts in the registration
    • WG/IG ask for abstract and add to their session schedule
 
  • CSP
  • AOB
  • Next TCG meeting: Tuesday, xx xx 2022 @ 20:00 UTC

Revision 42022-03-01 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

TCG Meeting (online) - Tue, Mar 08 2022 @ 20:00 UTC


  • Attendees :

  • Regrets :


Meeting details

TCG Meeting - Tue, Mar 08 @20:00 UTC

https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/97478328416?pwd=ZEpmMnI4RGhrS01pazF5dXBLbEsyZz09

ACTIONS

  • Existing
    • Dave - integrate code of conduct with IVOA current one and move repo to github.com/ivoa [ONGOING]
    • GT prepare GMS-1.0 PR and JE/MM review and send to Exec [ONGOING]
    • JE/MM review and send SimpleDALRegExt -1.2 to Exec [ONGOING]
    • JE/MM - start wiki/web/registration steps for April Interop schedule and attendance
    • LM+MCD - define and set the RFC dates for meas/coords documents
  • New

Meeting Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

Changed:
<
<
    • TCG Review: MOC2.0 votes in - ready to move forward; EPN status?? Meas/Coords - New
>
>
    • TCG Review: MOC2.0 votes in - ready to move forward??; EPN status - Where are we?? Meas/Coords - Up for review
 
  • Code of Conduct / Certificate of Origin progress
  • April Interop Planning and Discussion -- week of April 25
Changed:
<
<
    • Education session - Monday 4/25 - 2 60min sessions??
      • Overview of material?? Reruiting others to contribute??
    • CSP session - Publishing Data into the VO - Plenary?? More time than an hour??
    • WG/IG Sessions
      • Tue-Fri
      • 1 hour sessions; 30 min breaks; 3 times in the day (5:00, 13:30, 20:30) - gives us 20 sessions (not counting opening/closing/CSP)
      • WG/IG arrange contributions - no central 'call' for contribs; no abstracts in the registration;; WG/IG ask for abstract and add to their session schedule
>
>
Added:
>
>
      • CSP session - Publishing Data into the VO - Plenary?? More time than an hour??
      • Python Hackathon ????
      • Any other special sessions folks want to propose ????
      • WG/IG Sessions
        • Tue-Fri
        • 1 hour sessions; 30 min breaks; 3 times in the day (5:00, 13:30, 20:30)
        • WG/IG arrange contributions - no central 'call' for contributions; no abstracts in the registration;; WG/IG ask for abstract and add to their session schedule
 
  • CSP
  • AOB
  • Next TCG meeting: Tuesday, xx xx 2022 @ 20:00 UTC

Revision 32022-03-01 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

TCG Meeting (online) - Tue, Mar 08 2022 @ 20:00 UTC


  • Attendees :

  • Regrets :


Meeting details

TCG Meeting - Tue, Mar 08 @20:00 UTC

https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/97478328416?pwd=ZEpmMnI4RGhrS01pazF5dXBLbEsyZz09

ACTIONS

  • Existing
    • Dave - integrate code of conduct with IVOA current one and move repo to github.com/ivoa [ONGOING]
    • GT prepare GMS-1.0 PR and JE/MM review and send to Exec [ONGOING]
    • JE/MM review and send SimpleDALRegExt -1.2 to Exec [ONGOING]
    • JE/MM - start wiki/web/registration steps for April Interop schedule and attendance
    • LM+MCD - define and set the RFC dates for meas/coords documents
  • New

Meeting Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

  • PRs
    • Exec approval: GMS1.0 & SimpleDALRegExt1.2
    • TCG Review: MOC2.0 votes in - ready to move forward; EPN status?? Meas/Coords - New
  • Code of Conduct / Certificate of Origin progress
Changed:
<
<
  • April Interop Planning and Discussion
>
>
  • April Interop Planning and Discussion -- week of April 25
Added:
>
>
    • Education session - Monday 4/25 - 2 60min sessions??
      • Overview of material?? Reruiting others to contribute??
    • CSP session - Publishing Data into the VO - Plenary?? More time than an hour??
    • WG/IG Sessions
      • Tue-Fri
      • 1 hour sessions; 30 min breaks; 3 times in the day (5:00, 13:30, 20:30) - gives us 20 sessions (not counting opening/closing/CSP)
      • WG/IG arrange contributions - no central 'call' for contribs; no abstracts in the registration;; WG/IG ask for abstract and add to their session schedule
 
  • CSP
  • AOB
  • Next TCG meeting: Tuesday, xx xx 2022 @ 20:00 UTC

Revision 22022-03-01 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

TCG Meeting (online) - Tue, Mar 08 2022 @ 20:00 UTC


  • Attendees :

  • Regrets :


Meeting details

TCG Meeting - Tue, Mar 08 @20:00 UTC

https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/97478328416?pwd=ZEpmMnI4RGhrS01pazF5dXBLbEsyZz09

ACTIONS

  • Existing
    • Dave - integrate code of conduct with IVOA current one and move repo to github.com/ivoa [ONGOING]
    • GT prepare GMS-1.0 PR and JE/MM review and send to Exec [ONGOING]
    • JE/MM review and send SimpleDALRegExt -1.2 to Exec [ONGOING]
    • JE/MM - start wiki/web/registration steps for April Interop schedule and attendance
    • LM+MCD - define and set the RFC dates for meas/coords documents
  • New

Meeting Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

Changed:
<
<
    • TCG Review:
>
>
    • TCG Review: MOC2.0 votes in - ready to move forward; EPN status?? Meas/Coords - New
 
  • Code of Conduct / Certificate of Origin progress
  • April Interop Planning and Discussion
  • CSP
Added:
>
>
  • AOB
 
  • Next TCG meeting: Tuesday, xx xx 2022 @ 20:00 UTC

Revision 12022-02-28 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

TCG Meeting (online) - Tue, Mar 08 2022 @ 20:00 UTC


  • Attendees :

  • Regrets :


Meeting details

TCG Meeting - Tue, Mar 08 @20:00 UTC

https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/97478328416?pwd=ZEpmMnI4RGhrS01pazF5dXBLbEsyZz09

ACTIONS

  • Existing
    • Dave - integrate code of conduct with IVOA current one and move repo to github.com/ivoa [ONGOING]
    • GT prepare GMS-1.0 PR and JE/MM review and send to Exec [ONGOING]
    • JE/MM review and send SimpleDALRegExt -1.2 to Exec [ONGOING]
    • JE/MM - start wiki/web/registration steps for April Interop schedule and attendance
    • LM+MCD - define and set the RFC dates for meas/coords documents
  • New

Meeting Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

  • PRs
  • Code of Conduct / Certificate of Origin progress
  • April Interop Planning and Discussion
  • CSP
  • Next TCG meeting: Tuesday, xx xx 2022 @ 20:00 UTC
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by Perl This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © 2008-2022 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback