Difference: IvoaTCG-2022-04-05 (1 vs. 8)

Revision 82022-04-12 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

TCG Meeting (online) - Tue, April 05 2022 @ 20:00 UTC


  • Attendees : Janet, Marco, Tom, James, Laurent, Jesus, Theresa, Markus, Carlo Maria, André, Tim, Hendrik, Raffaele, Mark T, Steve, Mark L, François, Anne, Baptiste, Brent, Mark CD, Francesca

  • Regrets : Ada, Gerard, Pat, Simon


Meeting details

TCG Meeting - Tue, Apr 05 @20:00 UTC

ACTIONS

  • Existing
    • Dave - integrate code of conduct with IVOA current one and move repo to github.com/ivoa [ONGOING]
    • JE update the IvoaEvents wiki to let TCG externals be aware of potentially useful deadlines [DONE]
    • ALL: work out session and joint session requests [ONGOING]
    • JE/MM: send out a 1st announcement of the Interop with registration details [DONE] also a 2nd one
  • New * MM - pad setup for hack-a-thon [DONE] visible here * All - session schedule setup by ~Apr 13

Meeting Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

  • PRs
    • Exec approval: MOC2.0 - Congrats!!
    • TCG RFC Review - Status update???
      • EPN-TAP work is progressing but not yet completed
      • Measurements 1.0, Coordinates1.0
      • PhotDM1
    • Errata/Notes/Vocab review
      • VEP-013 alert for vote at next TCG
  • From the Exec meeting
    • TCG suggested a Doug Tody tribute in Exec opening - got positive feedback from members
    • Exec Chair is working Ch/V Ch TCG positions - latest update - still open - Applications Chair, Exec secretary; KDD has a nice candidate!!!- Yeah!
  • April Interop Planning and Discussion -- week of April 25
    • Registration page - https://indico.ict.inaf.it/e/ivoa/interop-april-2022
    • Interop Schedule - https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpApr2022
    • Program Prep page (session requests) - https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/ProgramPrepVirtualApr2022
    • Sessions : Let's review
      • Education session - Monday 4/25 - preparation is progressing, detailed schedule will appear
      • CSP session - Tuesday 4/26 (90 min) - speakers confirmed and survey participants invited over
      • Hackathon - Open with Review topics for Hackathon in Session#2; Sessions 15/16 for Hackathon. Wrap up at Closing from Apps. - Tom/Marco
        • find the right way to advertise and pick up topics, a "pad" is being set up and will be linked
        • ObAs gather.town seems fit for the multi-room discussion needed, HH will connect to A.Allen for tech solution
      • Just note - the other special session is a Exec IAU interaction session on Day 1
      • WG/IG Sessions
        • WG/IG arrange contributions - How's organization going??? - WG/IG Chairs
          • Please ask for an abstract and add it to session schedule
        • Looking for folks to add links with their session agenda and abstracts. What's reasonable?? Mid-End next week in time for mailing ~Apr18. * WG/IG(s) to setup session schedules to help announcements
    • Gathertown - free or purchase ... one more review/final decision - CDS has offered to pay
  • AOB
  • Next TCG meeting: Wednesday, Apr 20, 2022 @ 20:00 UTC

<--  
-->

Revision 72022-04-06 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

TCG Meeting (online) - Tue, April 05 2022 @ 20:00 UTC


  • Attendees : Janet, Marco, Tom, James, Laurent, Jesus, Theresa, Markus, Carlo Maria, André, Tim, Hendrik, Raffaele, Mark T, Steve, Mark L, François, Anne, Baptiste, Brent, Mark CD, Francesca
Changed:
<
<
  • Regrets : Gerard, Pat, Simon
>
>
  • Regrets : Ada, Gerard, Pat, Simon
 

Meeting details

TCG Meeting - Tue, Apr 05 @20:00 UTC

ACTIONS

  • Existing
    • Dave - integrate code of conduct with IVOA current one and move repo to github.com/ivoa [ONGOING]
    • JE update the IvoaEvents wiki to let TCG externals be aware of potentially useful deadlines [DONE]
    • ALL: work out session and joint session requests [ONGOING]
    • JE/MM: send out a 1st announcement of the Interop with registration details [DONE] also a 2nd one
Changed:
<
<
  • New
>
>
  • New * MM - pad setup for hack-a-thon [DONE] visible here * All - session schedule setup by ~Apr 13
Deleted:
<
<
* MM - pad setup for hack-a-thon [DONE] visible here * All - session schedule setup by ~Apr 13
 

Meeting Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

  • PRs
    • Exec approval: MOC2.0 - Congrats!!
    • TCG RFC Review - Status update???
      • EPN-TAP work is progressing but not yet completed
      • Measurements 1.0, Coordinates1.0
      • PhotDM1
Changed:
<
<
    • Errata/Notes/Vocab review
>
>
    • Errata/Notes/Vocab review
 
      • VEP-013 alert for vote at next TCG
  • From the Exec meeting
    • TCG suggested a Doug Tody tribute in Exec opening - got positive feedback from members
    • Exec Chair is working Ch/V Ch TCG positions - latest update - still open - Applications Chair, Exec secretary; KDD has a nice candidate!!!- Yeah!
  • April Interop Planning and Discussion -- week of April 25
    • Registration page - https://indico.ict.inaf.it/e/ivoa/interop-april-2022
    • Interop Schedule - https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpApr2022
    • Program Prep page (session requests) - https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/ProgramPrepVirtualApr2022
    • Sessions : Let's review
      • Education session - Monday 4/25 - preparation is progressing, detailed schedule will appear
      • CSP session - Tuesday 4/26 (90 min) - speakers confirmed and survey participants invited over
      • Hackathon - Open with Review topics for Hackathon in Session#2; Sessions 15/16 for Hackathon. Wrap up at Closing from Apps. - Tom/Marco
        • find the right way to advertise and pick up topics, a "pad" is being set up and will be linked
        • ObAs gather.town seems fit for the multi-room discussion needed, HH will connect to A.Allen for tech solution
      • Just note - the other special session is a Exec IAU interaction session on Day 1
      • WG/IG Sessions
        • WG/IG arrange contributions - How's organization going??? - WG/IG Chairs
          • Please ask for an abstract and add it to session schedule
Changed:
<
<
        • Looking for folks to add links with their session agenda and abstracts. What's reasonable?? Mid-End next week in time for mailing ~Apr18.
>
>
        • Looking for folks to add links with their session agenda and abstracts. What's reasonable?? Mid-End next week in time for mailing ~Apr18. * WG/IG(s) to setup session schedules to help announcements
Deleted:
<
<
* WG/IG(s) to setup session schedules to help announcements
 
    • Gathertown - free or purchase ... one more review/final decision - CDS has offered to pay
  • AOB
Changed:
<
<
  • Next TCG meeting: Wednesday, Apr 20, 2022 @ 20:00 UTC
>
>
  • Next TCG meeting: Wednesday, Apr 20, 2022 @ 20:00 UTC
 

<--  
-->

Revision 62022-04-06 - MarcoMolinaro

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

TCG Meeting (online) - Tue, April 05 2022 @ 20:00 UTC


Changed:
<
<
  • Attendees :
>
>
  • Attendees : Janet, Marco, Tom, James, Laurent, Jesus, Theresa, Markus, Carlo Maria, André, Tim, Hendrik, Raffaele, Mark T, Steve, Mark L, François, Anne, Baptiste, Brent, Mark CD, Francesca
 
Changed:
<
<
  • Regrets : Gerard, Pat D
>
>
  • Regrets : Gerard, Pat, Simon
 

Meeting details

TCG Meeting - Tue, Apr 05 @20:00 UTC

Deleted:
<
<
https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/97478328416?pwd=ZEpmMnI4RGhrS01pazF5dXBLbEsyZz09
 

ACTIONS

  • Existing
    • Dave - integrate code of conduct with IVOA current one and move repo to github.com/ivoa [ONGOING]
Deleted:
<
<
    • GT prepare GMS-1.0 PR and JE/MM review and send to Exec [DONE]
    • JE/MM review and send SimpleDALRegExt -1.2 to Exec [DONE]
    • JE/MM - start wiki/web/registration steps for April Interop schedule and attendance[DONE]
    • LM+MCD - define and set the RFC dates for meas/coords documents [DONE]
  • New
 
    • JE update the IvoaEvents wiki to let TCG externals be aware of potentially useful deadlines [DONE]
Changed:
<
<
    • ALL: work out session and joint session requests
    • JE/MM: send out a 1st announcement of the Interop with registration details
    • JE/MM: review and send MOC-2.0 to Exec
>
>
    • ALL: work out session and joint session requests [ONGOING]
    • JE/MM: send out a 1st announcement of the Interop with registration details [DONE] also a 2nd one
  • New
Added:
>
>
* MM - pad setup for hack-a-thon [DONE] visible here * All - session schedule setup by ~Apr 13
 

Meeting Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

  • PRs
    • Exec approval: MOC2.0 - Congrats!!
    • TCG RFC Review - Status update???
Changed:
<
<
      • EPN-TAP
>
>
      • EPN-TAP work is progressing but not yet completed
 
      • Measurements 1.0, Coordinates1.0
Changed:
<
<
>
>
 
    • Errata/Notes/Vocab review
Added:
>
>
      • VEP-013 alert for vote at next TCG
 
Changed:
<
<
      • Education session - Monday 4/25 - Henrik
      • CSP session - Tuesday 4/26 (90 min) - Ada
>
>
      • Education session - Monday 4/25 - preparation is progressing, detailed schedule will appear
      • CSP session - Tuesday 4/26 (90 min) - speakers confirmed and survey participants invited over
 
      • Hackathon - Open with Review topics for Hackathon in Session#2; Sessions 15/16 for Hackathon. Wrap up at Closing from Apps. - Tom/Marco
Changed:
<
<
        • use of ObsParis Hedgehog w.r.t. yopad?
>
>
        • find the right way to advertise and pick up topics, a "pad" is being set up and will be linked
Added:
>
>
        • ObAs gather.town seems fit for the multi-room discussion needed, HH will connect to A.Allen for tech solution
 
      • Just note - the other special session is a Exec IAU interaction session on Day 1
      • WG/IG Sessions
        • WG/IG arrange contributions - How's organization going??? - WG/IG Chairs
          • Please ask for an abstract and add it to session schedule
        • Looking for folks to add links with their session agenda and abstracts. What's reasonable?? Mid-End next week in time for mailing ~Apr18.
Added:
>
>
* WG/IG(s) to setup session schedules to help announcements
 
    • Gathertown - free or purchase ... one more review/final decision - CDS has offered to pay
  • AOB
Changed:
<
<
  • Next TCG meeting: Tuesday, Apr xx, 2022 @ 20:00 UTC (pay attention to daylight saving time)
>
>
  • Next TCG meeting: Wednesday, Apr 20, 2022 @ 20:00 UTC
 

<--  
-->

Revision 52022-04-05 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

TCG Meeting (online) - Tue, April 05 2022 @ 20:00 UTC


  • Attendees :
Changed:
<
<
  • Regrets :
>
>
  • Regrets : Gerard, Pat D
 

Meeting details

TCG Meeting - Tue, Apr 05 @20:00 UTC

https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/97478328416?pwd=ZEpmMnI4RGhrS01pazF5dXBLbEsyZz09

ACTIONS

  • Existing
    • Dave - integrate code of conduct with IVOA current one and move repo to github.com/ivoa [ONGOING]
    • GT prepare GMS-1.0 PR and JE/MM review and send to Exec [DONE]
    • JE/MM review and send SimpleDALRegExt -1.2 to Exec [DONE]
    • JE/MM - start wiki/web/registration steps for April Interop schedule and attendance[DONE]
    • LM+MCD - define and set the RFC dates for meas/coords documents [DONE]
  • New
    • JE update the IvoaEvents wiki to let TCG externals be aware of potentially useful deadlines [DONE]
    • ALL: work out session and joint session requests
    • JE/MM: send out a 1st announcement of the Interop with registration details
    • JE/MM: review and send MOC-2.0 to Exec

Meeting Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

  • PRs
    • Exec approval: MOC2.0 - Congrats!!
    • TCG RFC Review - Status update???
      • EPN-TAP
      • Measurements 1.0, Coordinates1.0
      • PhotDM1.1
    • Errata/Notes/Vocab review
  • From the Exec meeting
    • TCG suggested a Doug Tody tribute in Exec opening - got positive feedback from members
    • Exec Chair is working Ch/V Ch TCG positions - latest update - still open - Applications Chair, Exec secretary; KDD has a nice candidate!!!- Yeah!
  • April Interop Planning and Discussion -- week of April 25
    • Registration page - https://indico.ict.inaf.it/e/ivoa/interop-april-2022
    • Interop Schedule - https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpApr2022
    • Program Prep page (session requests) - https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/ProgramPrepVirtualApr2022
    • Sessions : Let's review
      • Education session - Monday 4/25 - Henrik
      • CSP session - Tuesday 4/26 (90 min) - Ada
      • Hackathon - Open with Review topics for Hackathon in Session#2; Sessions 15/16 for Hackathon. Wrap up at Closing from Apps. - Tom/Marco
        • use of ObsParis Hedgehog w.r.t. yopad?
      • Just note - the other special session is a Exec IAU interaction session on Day 1
      • WG/IG Sessions
        • WG/IG arrange contributions - How's organization going??? - WG/IG Chairs
          • Please ask for an abstract and add it to session schedule
        • Looking for folks to add links with their session agenda and abstracts. What's reasonable?? Mid-End next week in time for mailing ~Apr18.
    • Gathertown - free or purchase ... one more review/final decision - CDS has offered to pay
  • AOB
  • Next TCG meeting: Tuesday, Apr xx, 2022 @ 20:00 UTC (pay attention to daylight saving time)

<--  
-->

Revision 42022-04-04 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

TCG Meeting (online) - Tue, April 05 2022 @ 20:00 UTC


  • Attendees :

  • Regrets :


Meeting details

TCG Meeting - Tue, Apr 05 @20:00 UTC

https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/97478328416?pwd=ZEpmMnI4RGhrS01pazF5dXBLbEsyZz09

ACTIONS

  • Existing
    • Dave - integrate code of conduct with IVOA current one and move repo to github.com/ivoa [ONGOING]
    • GT prepare GMS-1.0 PR and JE/MM review and send to Exec [DONE]
    • JE/MM review and send SimpleDALRegExt -1.2 to Exec [DONE]
    • JE/MM - start wiki/web/registration steps for April Interop schedule and attendance[DONE]
    • LM+MCD - define and set the RFC dates for meas/coords documents [DONE]
  • New
    • JE update the IvoaEvents wiki to let TCG externals be aware of potentially useful deadlines [DONE]
    • ALL: work out session and joint session requests
    • JE/MM: send out a 1st announcement of the Interop with registration details
    • JE/MM: review and send MOC-2.0 to Exec

Meeting Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

Changed:
<
<
      • Hackathon - Open with Review topics for Hackathon in Session#2; Sessions 15/16 for Hackathon. Wrap up at Closing from Apps. - Tom/Marco
>
>
      • Hackathon - Open with Review topics for Hackathon in Session#2; Sessions 15/16 for Hackathon. Wrap up at Closing from Apps. - Tom/Marco
 
        • use of ObsParis Hedgehog w.r.t. yopad?
      • Just note - the other special session is a Exec IAU interaction session on Day 1
      • WG/IG Sessions
        • WG/IG arrange contributions - How's organization going??? - WG/IG Chairs
          • Please ask for an abstract and add it to session schedule
Changed:
<
<
    • Gathertown - free or purchase ... one more review/final decision - CDS has offered to pay
>
>
        • Looking for folks to add links with their session agenda and abstracts. What's reasonable?? Mid-End next week in time for mailing ~Apr18.
Added:
>
>
    • Gathertown - free or purchase ... one more review/final decision - CDS has offered to pay
 

<--  
-->

Revision 32022-04-04 - MarcoMolinaro

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

TCG Meeting (online) - Tue, April 05 2022 @ 20:00 UTC


  • Attendees :

  • Regrets :


Meeting details

TCG Meeting - Tue, Apr 05 @20:00 UTC

https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/97478328416?pwd=ZEpmMnI4RGhrS01pazF5dXBLbEsyZz09

ACTIONS

  • Existing
    • Dave - integrate code of conduct with IVOA current one and move repo to github.com/ivoa [ONGOING]
    • GT prepare GMS-1.0 PR and JE/MM review and send to Exec [DONE]
    • JE/MM review and send SimpleDALRegExt -1.2 to Exec [DONE]
    • JE/MM - start wiki/web/registration steps for April Interop schedule and attendance[DONE]
    • LM+MCD - define and set the RFC dates for meas/coords documents [DONE]
  • New
    • JE update the IvoaEvents wiki to let TCG externals be aware of potentially useful deadlines [DONE]
    • ALL: work out session and joint session requests
    • JE/MM: send out a 1st announcement of the Interop with registration details
    • JE/MM: review and send MOC-2.0 to Exec

Meeting Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

  • PRs
    • Exec approval: MOC2.0 - Congrats!!
Changed:
<
<
    • TCG RFC Review - Status update???
>
>
 
Added:
>
>
        • use of ObsParis Hedgehog w.r.t. yopad?
 
      • Just note - the other special session is a Exec IAU interaction session on Day 1
      • WG/IG Sessions
        • WG/IG arrange contributions - How's organization going??? - WG/IG Chairs
          • Please ask for an abstract and add it to session schedule
    • Gathertown - free or purchase ... one more review/final decision - CDS has offered to pay
Deleted:
<
<
 

<--  
-->

Revision 22022-04-01 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

TCG Meeting (online) - Tue, April 05 2022 @ 20:00 UTC


  • Attendees :

  • Regrets :


Meeting details

TCG Meeting - Tue, Apr 05 @20:00 UTC

https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/97478328416?pwd=ZEpmMnI4RGhrS01pazF5dXBLbEsyZz09

ACTIONS

  • Existing
    • Dave - integrate code of conduct with IVOA current one and move repo to github.com/ivoa [ONGOING]
    • GT prepare GMS-1.0 PR and JE/MM review and send to Exec [DONE]
    • JE/MM review and send SimpleDALRegExt -1.2 to Exec [DONE]
    • JE/MM - start wiki/web/registration steps for April Interop schedule and attendance[DONE]
    • LM+MCD - define and set the RFC dates for meas/coords documents [DONE]
  • New
    • JE update the IvoaEvents wiki to let TCG externals be aware of potentially useful deadlines [DONE]
    • ALL: work out session and joint session requests
    • JE/MM: send out a 1st announcement of the Interop with registration details
    • JE/MM: review and send MOC-2.0 to Exec

Meeting Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

  • PRs
    • Exec approval: MOC2.0 - Congrats!!
    • TCG RFC Review - Status update???
Changed:
<
<
      • EPN
>
>
      • EPN-TAP
 
      • Measurements 1.0, Coordinates1.0
      • PhotDM1.1
Changed:
<
<
    • Errata/Vocab: SSA v1.1, VEP-009
>
>
    • Errata/Notes/Vocab review
Deleted:
<
<
      • VEP-012
 
  • From the Exec meeting
    • TCG suggested a Doug Tody tribute in Exec opening - got positive feedback from members
    • Exec Chair is working Ch/V Ch TCG positions - latest update - still open - Applications Chair, Exec secretary; KDD has a nice candidate!!!- Yeah!
  • April Interop Planning and Discussion -- week of April 25
  • AOB
  • Next TCG meeting: Tuesday, Apr xx, 2022 @ 20:00 UTC (pay attention to daylight saving time)

<--  
-->

Revision 12022-04-01 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

TCG Meeting (online) - Tue, April 05 2022 @ 20:00 UTC


  • Attendees :

  • Regrets :


Meeting details

TCG Meeting - Tue, Apr 05 @20:00 UTC

https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/97478328416?pwd=ZEpmMnI4RGhrS01pazF5dXBLbEsyZz09

ACTIONS

  • Existing
    • Dave - integrate code of conduct with IVOA current one and move repo to github.com/ivoa [ONGOING]
    • GT prepare GMS-1.0 PR and JE/MM review and send to Exec [DONE]
    • JE/MM review and send SimpleDALRegExt -1.2 to Exec [DONE]
    • JE/MM - start wiki/web/registration steps for April Interop schedule and attendance[DONE]
    • LM+MCD - define and set the RFC dates for meas/coords documents [DONE]
  • New
    • JE update the IvoaEvents wiki to let TCG externals be aware of potentially useful deadlines [DONE]
    • ALL: work out session and joint session requests
    • JE/MM: send out a 1st announcement of the Interop with registration details
    • JE/MM: review and send MOC-2.0 to Exec

Meeting Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

  • PRs
    • Exec approval: MOC2.0 - Congrats!!
    • TCG RFC Review - Status update???
      • EPN
      • Measurements 1.0, Coordinates1.0
      • PhotDM1.1
    • Errata/Vocab: SSA v1.1, VEP-009
      • VEP-012
  • From the Exec meeting
    • TCG suggested a Doug Tody tribute in Exec opening - got positive feedback from members
    • Exec Chair is working Ch/V Ch TCG positions - latest update - still open - Applications Chair, Exec secretary; KDD has a nice candidate!!!- Yeah!
  • April Interop Planning and Discussion -- week of April 25
  • AOB
  • Next TCG meeting: Tuesday, Apr xx, 2022 @ 20:00 UTC (pay attention to daylight saving time)

<--  
-->
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by Perl This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © 2008-2022 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback