Difference: IvoaTCG-2022-05-24 (1 vs. 11)

Revision 112022-05-25 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

TCG Meeting (online) - Tue, May 24 2022 @ 20:00 UTC


  • Attendees : Janet Evans [JE], Marco Molinaro [MM], Adrian Damian [AD], James Dempsey [JD], Grégory Mantelet [GM], Laurent Michel [LM], Giuliano Taffoni [GT], Dave Morris [DM], Renaud Savalle [RS], Markus Demleitner [MD], Carlo Maria Zwoelf [CMZ], Gilles Landais [GLa], Hendrik Heinl [HH], Raffaele D'Abrusco [RDA], Mark Taylor [MT], Mark Lacy [ML], François Bonnarel [FB], Anne Raugh [AR], Gerard Lemson [GLe], Mark Cresitello-Dittmar [MCD], Pat Dowler [PD], Ada Nebot [AN]

  • Regrets : Tess Jaffe [TJ], Yihan Tao [YT] cannot make it due to the wee hours of the meeting


Meeting details

TCG Meeting - Tue, May 24 @20:00 UTC

ACTIONS

  • Existing
    • Dave - integrate code of conduct with IVOA current one and move repo to github.com/ivoa [ONGOING]

Meeting Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

Changed:
<
<
  • Welcome new members - Renaud (Reg Ch), Tess(Reg V Ch), Dave (GWS V Ch), Gilles(DCP Ch), Yihan(KD V Ch)
>
>
  • Welcome new members - Renaud (Reg Ch), Tess(Reg V Ch), Dave (GWS V Ch), Gilles(DCP Ch), Yihan(KD V Ch)
 
    • Round the table presentations
Changed:
<
<
  • 3 positions to fill - Apps Ch, DCP V Ch, and one new -> Edu V Ch - if you know of folks you think would be good - please send me/Marco an email (or Bruce)
>
>
  • 3 positions to fill - Apps Ch, DCP V Ch, and one new -> Edu V Ch - if you know of folks you think would be good - please send me/Marco an email (or Bruce)
 
    • Apps Chair position being the critical one
Changed:
<
<
>
>
 
    • description of the various sections in there
  • Roadmaps 2022A - https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/2022ARoadmap
    • Good focus topic for a Chair & V Chair to coordinate and get on the same page
    • Good topic for a running mtg with your WG/IG list - gather details/ideas/invite volunteers
Changed:
<
<
    • Short semester - Next interop is early (Oct 18-20)
>
>
    • Short semester - Next interop is early (Oct 18-20)
 
      • interop preparations to start immediately when back from summer break
      • requested a F2F meeting, for Exec, TCG & CSP at least, TBD
  • Thank You for your Interop efforts!! Let's discuss ... In my project we call it a Post Mordem!!
    • Attendence was once again good overall (188) and at each session (~50)
    • How about presentations without the invitation for abstracts??
    • Gathertown for the Hackathon - Thoughts on that event ??
Changed:
<
<
    • Theory/GWS session - few slides - lots of discussion/volunteering - puts emphasis on followup
      • Feedback on the closed April Interop experience
>
>
    • Theory/GWS session - few slides - lots of discussion/volunteering - puts emphasis on followup
      • Feedback on the closed April Interop experience
 
        • Good attendance, in numbers, but how to feel whether it was active participation or not: Q&A, further feedback from audience, new voices besides usual suspects?
        • Feeling the urge to get back to in person meetings (not said it has to be always, and we can think hybrid to keep remote attendance as a chance for those who cannot travel), we risk to loose VO community health and momentum
        • If virtual again, try a different time schedule, overnight session are disruptive (it might be easier to change day-night cycle for a few days than do another marathon for a week)
        • Gather Town experiences proved to be good and fruitful
  • PRs
Changed:
<
<
      • EPN-TAP
        • still work in progress: put the RFC on hold
>
>
      • EPN-TAP
        • still work in progress: put the RFC on HOLD
 
      • Measurements 1.0, Coordinates 1.0
Changed:
<
<
        • To be voted and finalised at next TCG meeting - May24
>
>
        • To be voted and finalised at next TCG meeting - July06
 
          • postponed to next TCG, to let new chairpersons to pick up their role
Changed:
<
<
>
>
          • contact Laurent/Mark CD if you need an orientation on the docs in review; they have been in the system for a while
Added:
>
>
 
        • high activity in RFC, progressing, check at next TCG
Changed:
<
<
    • Errata/Notes/Vocab review
>
>
    • Errata/Notes/Vocab review
 
      • ObsCore-1.1 Erratum 3: WG discussion continues
      • UCDList-1.5 continues internal discussion/review
      • UAT adoption: pitched, to be voted at next TCG
      • VEP-009: discussion to be finalised
Changed:
<
<
  • MOC-2.0 REC to MOC-2.1 RFC?
    • final doc didn't get updated to final state prior to PR approval; updated made - needs quick review & turnaround
>
>
  • MOC-2.0 REC to MOC-2.1 RFC?
    • final doc didn't get updated to final state prior to PR approval; updated made - needs quick review & turnaround
 
      • discussion on how to prevent this in the future, how to handle GitHub&TWiki. Solution moved to TCG mailing list
  • AOB
    • "versioned" Notes
    • package/unpackage VO-DML files alongside a Model document (ivoatex & docrepo related)
  • Look ahead topics for future meeting
    • JSON & VOTable -- side series of discussions to be scheduled
  • Next TCG meeting: Wed, July 6 @20:00 UTC

<--  
-->

Revision 102022-05-25 - MarcoMolinaro

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

TCG Meeting (online) - Tue, May 24 2022 @ 20:00 UTC


  • Attendees : Janet Evans [JE], Marco Molinaro [MM], Adrian Damian [AD], James Dempsey [JD], Grégory Mantelet [GM], Laurent Michel [LM], Giuliano Taffoni [GT], Dave Morris [DM], Renaud Savalle [RS], Markus Demleitner [MD], Carlo Maria Zwoelf [CMZ], Gilles Landais [GLa], Hendrik Heinl [HH], Raffaele D'Abrusco [RDA], Mark Taylor [MT], Mark Lacy [ML], François Bonnarel [FB], Anne Raugh [AR], Gerard Lemson [GLe], Mark Cresitello-Dittmar [MCD], Pat Dowler [PD], Ada Nebot [AN]

  • Regrets : Tess Jaffe [TJ], Yihan Tao [YT] cannot make it due to the wee hours of the meeting


Meeting details

TCG Meeting - Tue, May 24 @20:00 UTC

ACTIONS

  • Existing
    • Dave - integrate code of conduct with IVOA current one and move repo to github.com/ivoa [ONGOING]

Meeting Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

  • Welcome new members - Renaud (Reg Ch), Tess(Reg V Ch), Dave (GWS V Ch), Gilles(DCP Ch), Yihan(KD V Ch)
    • Round the table presentations
  • 3 positions to fill - Apps Ch, DCP V Ch, and one new -> Edu V Ch - if you know of folks you think would be good - please send me/Marco an email (or Bruce)
    • Apps Chair position being the critical one
  • Review TCG Page - https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/IvoaTCG
    • description of the various sections in there
  • Roadmaps 2022A - https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/2022ARoadmap
    • Good focus topic for a Chair & V Chair to coordinate and get on the same page
    • Good topic for a running mtg with your WG/IG list - gather details/ideas/invite volunteers
    • Short semester - Next interop is early (Oct 18-20)
      • interop preparations to start immediately when back from summer break
      • requested a F2F meeting, for Exec, TCG & CSP at least, TBD
  • Thank You for your Interop efforts!! Let's discuss ... In my project we call it a Post Mordem!!
    • Attendence was once again good overall (188) and at each session (~50)
    • How about presentations without the invitation for abstracts??
    • Gathertown for the Hackathon - Thoughts on that event ??
    • Theory/GWS session - few slides - lots of discussion/volunteering - puts emphasis on followup
      • Feedback on the closed April Interop experience
        • Good attendance, in numbers, but how to feel whether it was active participation or not: Q&A, further feedback from audience, new voices besides usual suspects?
        • Feeling the urge to get back to in person meetings (not said it has to be always, and we can think hybrid to keep remote attendance as a chance for those who cannot travel), we risk to loose VO community health and momentum
        • If virtual again, try a different time schedule, overnight session are disruptive (it might be easier to change day-night cycle for a few days than do another marathon for a week)
        • Gather Town experiences proved to be good and fruitful
  • PRs
    • TCG RFC Review - Status update???
      • EPN-TAP
        • still work in progress: put the RFC on hold
      • Measurements 1.0, Coordinates 1.0
        • To be voted and finalised at next TCG meeting - May24
          • postponed to next TCG, to let new chairpersons to pick up their role
      • PhotDM
        • high activity in RFC, progressing, check at next TCG
    • Errata/Notes/Vocab review
      • ObsCore-1.1 Erratum 3: WG discussion continues
      • UCDList-1.5 continues internal discussion/review
      • UAT adoption: pitched, to be voted at next TCG
      • VEP-009: discussion to be finalised
  • MOC-2.0 REC to MOC-2.1 RFC?
    • final doc didn't get updated to final state prior to PR approval; updated made - needs quick review & turnaround
      • discussion on how to prevent this in the future, how to handle GitHub&TWiki. Solution moved to TCG mailing list
  • AOB
    • "versioned" Notes
Added:
>
>
    • package/unpackage VO-DML files alongside a Model document (ivoatex & docrepo related)
 

<--  
-->

Revision 92022-05-25 - MarcoMolinaro

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

TCG Meeting (online) - Tue, May 24 2022 @ 20:00 UTC

Changed:
<
<
>
>
Deleted:
<
<
 
Changed:
<
<
  • Attendees :
>
>
  • Attendees : Janet Evans [JE], Marco Molinaro [MM], Adrian Damian [AD], James Dempsey [JD], Grégory Mantelet [GM], Laurent Michel [LM], Giuliano Taffoni [GT], Dave Morris [DM], Renaud Savalle [RS], Markus Demleitner [MD], Carlo Maria Zwoelf [CMZ], Gilles Landais [GLa], Hendrik Heinl [HH], Raffaele D'Abrusco [RDA], Mark Taylor [MT], Mark Lacy [ML], François Bonnarel [FB], Anne Raugh [AR], Gerard Lemson [GLe], Mark Cresitello-Dittmar [MCD], Pat Dowler [PD], Ada Nebot [AN]
 
Changed:
<
<
  • Regrets :
>
>
  • Regrets : Tess Jaffe [TJ], Yihan Tao [YT] cannot make it due to the wee hours of the meeting
 
Changed:
<
<

Meeting details

>
>

Meeting details

  TCG Meeting - Tue, May 24 @20:00 UTC
Changed:
<
<
https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/97478328416?pwd=ZEpmMnI4RGhrS01pazF5dXBLbEsyZz09
>
>

ACTIONS

Deleted:
<
<

ACTIONS

 
  • Existing
    • Dave - integrate code of conduct with IVOA current one and move repo to github.com/ivoa [ONGOING]
Deleted:
<
<

Meeting Agenda

 
Added:
>
>

Meeting Agenda

 (Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

  • Welcome new members - Renaud (Reg Ch), Tess(Reg V Ch), Dave (GWS V Ch), Gilles(DCP Ch), Yihan(KD V Ch)
Added:
>
>
    • Round the table presentations
 
  • 3 positions to fill - Apps Ch, DCP V Ch, and one new -> Edu V Ch - if you know of folks you think would be good - please send me/Marco an email (or Bruce)
Added:
>
>
    • Apps Chair position being the critical one
 
Added:
>
>
    • description of the various sections in there
 
Changed:
<
<
    • ood topGic for a running mtg with your WG/IG list - gather details/ideas/invite volunteers
>
>
    • Good topic for a running mtg with your WG/IG list - gather details/ideas/invite volunteers
 
    • Short semester - Next interop is early (Oct 18-20)
Added:
>
>
      • interop preparations to start immediately when back from summer break
      • requested a F2F meeting, for Exec, TCG & CSP at least, TBD
 
  • Thank You for your Interop efforts!! Let's discuss ... In my project we call it a Post Mordem!!
    • Attendence was once again good overall (188) and at each session (~50)
    • How about presentations without the invitation for abstracts??
    • Gathertown for the Hackathon - Thoughts on that event ??
    • Theory/GWS session - few slides - lots of discussion/volunteering - puts emphasis on followup
Added:
>
>
      • Feedback on the closed April Interop experience
        • Good attendance, in numbers, but how to feel whether it was active participation or not: Q&A, further feedback from audience, new voices besides usual suspects?
        • Feeling the urge to get back to in person meetings (not said it has to be always, and we can think hybrid to keep remote attendance as a chance for those who cannot travel), we risk to loose VO community health and momentum
        • If virtual again, try a different time schedule, overnight session are disruptive (it might be easier to change day-night cycle for a few days than do another marathon for a week)
        • Gather Town experiences proved to be good and fruitful
 
Added:
>
>
        • still work in progress: put the RFC on hold
 
      • Measurements 1.0, Coordinates 1.0
        • To be voted and finalised at next TCG meeting - May24
Changed:
<
<
>
>
          • postponed to next TCG, to let new chairpersons to pick up their role
Added:
>
>
      • PhotDM
        • high activity in RFC, progressing, check at next TCG
 
    • Errata/Notes/Vocab review
Added:
>
>
      • ObsCore-1.1 Erratum 3: WG discussion continues
      • UCDList-1.5 continues internal discussion/review
      • UAT adoption: pitched, to be voted at next TCG
      • VEP-009: discussion to be finalised
  • MOC-2.0 REC to MOC-2.1 RFC?
    • final doc didn't get updated to final state prior to PR approval; updated made - needs quick review & turnaround
      • discussion on how to prevent this in the future, how to handle GitHub&TWiki. Solution moved to TCG mailing list
 
  • AOB
    • "versioned" Notes
Deleted:
<
<
    • MOC 2.0 -> MOC 2.1 RFC -- final doc didn't get updated to final state prior to PR approval; updated made - needs quick review & turnaround
 
  • Look ahead topics for future meeting
    • JSON & VOTable -- side series of discussions to be scheduled
Changed:
<
<
  • Next TCG meeting: Wed, Jun 29 @20:00 UTC
>
>
  • Next TCG meeting: Wed, July 6 @20:00 UTC
 

<--  
-->

Revision 82022-05-24 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

TCG Meeting (online) - Tue, May 24 2022 @ 20:00 UTC


  • Attendees :

  • Regrets :


Meeting details

TCG Meeting - Tue, May 24 @20:00 UTC

https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/97478328416?pwd=ZEpmMnI4RGhrS01pazF5dXBLbEsyZz09

ACTIONS

  • Existing
    • Dave - integrate code of conduct with IVOA current one and move repo to github.com/ivoa [ONGOING]

Meeting Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

  • Welcome new members - Renaud (Reg Ch), Tess(Reg V Ch), Dave (GWS V Ch), Gilles(DCP Ch), Yihan(KD V Ch)
  • 3 positions to fill - Apps Ch, DCP V Ch, and one new -> Edu V Ch - if you know of folks you think would be good - please send me/Marco an email (or Bruce)
  • Review TCG Page - https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/IvoaTCG
  • Roadmaps 2022A - https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/2022ARoadmap
    • Good focus topic for a Chair & V Chair to coordinate and get on the same page
    • ood topGic for a running mtg with your WG/IG list - gather details/ideas/invite volunteers
    • Short semester - Next interop is early (Oct 18-20)
  • Thank You for your Interop efforts!! Let's discuss ... In my project we call it a Post Mordem!!
    • Attendence was once again good overall (188) and at each session (~50)
    • How about presentations without the invitation for abstracts??
    • Gathertown for the Hackathon - Thoughts on that event ??
    • Theory/GWS session - few slides - lots of discussion/volunteering - puts emphasis on followup
  • PRs
    • TCG RFC Review - Status update???
      • EPN-TAP
      • Measurements 1.0, Coordinates 1.0
        • To be voted and finalised at next TCG meeting - May24
      • PhotDM1
    • Errata/Notes/Vocab review
  • AOB
    • "versioned" Notes
Changed:
<
<
    • MOC 2.0 -> MOC 2.1 RFC -- final doc didn't get updated to final starte prior to PR approval; updated made - needs quick review & turnaround
>
>
    • MOC 2.0 -> MOC 2.1 RFC -- final doc didn't get updated to final state prior to PR approval; updated made - needs quick review & turnaround
 

<--  
-->

Revision 72022-05-24 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

TCG Meeting (online) - Tue, May 24 2022 @ 20:00 UTC


  • Attendees :

  • Regrets :


Meeting details

TCG Meeting - Tue, May 24 @20:00 UTC

https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/97478328416?pwd=ZEpmMnI4RGhrS01pazF5dXBLbEsyZz09

ACTIONS

  • Existing
    • Dave - integrate code of conduct with IVOA current one and move repo to github.com/ivoa [ONGOING]

Meeting Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

Changed:
<
<
  • Welcome new members - Renaud (Reg Ch), Tess(Reg V Ch), Dave (GWS V Ch), Gilles(DCP Ch), Yihan(KD V Ch)3
>
>
  • Welcome new members - Renaud (Reg Ch), Tess(Reg V Ch), Dave (GWS V Ch), Gilles(DCP Ch), Yihan(KD V Ch)
 
  • 3 positions to fill - Apps Ch, DCP V Ch, and one new -> Edu V Ch - if you know of folks you think would be good - please send me/Marco an email (or Bruce)
  • Review TCG Page - https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/IvoaTCG
  • Roadmaps 2022A - https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/2022ARoadmap
    • Good focus topic for a Chair & V Chair to coordinate and get on the same page
    • ood topGic for a running mtg with your WG/IG list - gather details/ideas/invite volunteers
    • Short semester - Next interop is early (Oct 18-20)
  • Thank You for your Interop efforts!! Let's discuss ... In my project we call it a Post Mordem!!
    • Attendence was once again good overall (188) and at each session (~50)
    • How about presentations without the invitation for abstracts??
    • Gathertown for the Hackathon - Thoughts on that event ??
    • Theory/GWS session - few slides - lots of discussion/volunteering - puts emphasis on followup
  • PRs
    • TCG RFC Review - Status update???
      • EPN-TAP
      • Measurements 1.0, Coordinates 1.0
        • To be voted and finalised at next TCG meeting - May24
      • PhotDM1
    • Errata/Notes/Vocab review
Changed:
<
<
  • AOB
>
>
  • AOB
 
    • "versioned" Notes
Added:
>
>
    • MOC 2.0 -> MOC 2.1 RFC -- final doc didn't get updated to final starte prior to PR approval; updated made - needs quick review & turnaround
 
  • Look ahead topics for future meeting
Changed:
<
<
    • JSON & VOTable
>
>
    • JSON & VOTable -- side series of discussions to be scheduled
 

<--  
-->

Revision 62022-05-24 - MarcoMolinaro

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

TCG Meeting (online) - Tue, May 24 2022 @ 20:00 UTC


  • Attendees :

  • Regrets :


Meeting details

TCG Meeting - Tue, May 24 @20:00 UTC

https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/97478328416?pwd=ZEpmMnI4RGhrS01pazF5dXBLbEsyZz09

ACTIONS

  • Existing
    • Dave - integrate code of conduct with IVOA current one and move repo to github.com/ivoa [ONGOING]

Meeting Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

  • Welcome new members - Renaud (Reg Ch), Tess(Reg V Ch), Dave (GWS V Ch), Gilles(DCP Ch), Yihan(KD V Ch)3
  • 3 positions to fill - Apps Ch, DCP V Ch, and one new -> Edu V Ch - if you know of folks you think would be good - please send me/Marco an email (or Bruce)
  • Review TCG Page - https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/IvoaTCG
  • Roadmaps 2022A - https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/2022ARoadmap
    • Good focus topic for a Chair & V Chair to coordinate and get on the same page
    • ood topGic for a running mtg with your WG/IG list - gather details/ideas/invite volunteers
    • Short semester - Next interop is early (Oct 18-20)
  • Thank You for your Interop efforts!! Let's discuss ... In my project we call it a Post Mordem!!
    • Attendence was once again good overall (188) and at each session (~50)
    • How about presentations without the invitation for abstracts??
    • Gathertown for the Hackathon - Thoughts on that event ??
    • Theory/GWS session - few slides - lots of discussion/volunteering - puts emphasis on followup
  • PRs
    • TCG RFC Review - Status update???
      • EPN-TAP
      • Measurements 1.0, Coordinates 1.0
        • To be voted and finalised at next TCG meeting - May24
      • PhotDM1
    • Errata/Notes/Vocab review
  • AOB
Added:
>
>
    • "versioned" Notes
 

<--  
-->

Revision 52022-05-24 - MarkTaylor

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

TCG Meeting (online) - Tue, May 24 2022 @ 20:00 UTC


  • Attendees :

  • Regrets :


Meeting details

TCG Meeting - Tue, May 24 @20:00 UTC

https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/97478328416?pwd=ZEpmMnI4RGhrS01pazF5dXBLbEsyZz09

ACTIONS

  • Existing
    • Dave - integrate code of conduct with IVOA current one and move repo to github.com/ivoa [ONGOING]

Meeting Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

  • Welcome new members - Renaud (Reg Ch), Tess(Reg V Ch), Dave (GWS V Ch), Gilles(DCP Ch), Yihan(KD V Ch)3
  • 3 positions to fill - Apps Ch, DCP V Ch, and one new -> Edu V Ch - if you know of folks you think would be good - please send me/Marco an email (or Bruce)
  • Review TCG Page - https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/IvoaTCG
  • Roadmaps 2022A - https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/2022ARoadmap
    • Good focus topic for a Chair & V Chair to coordinate and get on the same page
    • ood topGic for a running mtg with your WG/IG list - gather details/ideas/invite volunteers
    • Short semester - Next interop is early (Oct 18-20)
  • Thank You for your Interop efforts!! Let's discuss ... In my project we call it a Post Mordem!!
    • Attendence was once again good overall (188) and at each session (~50)
    • How about presentations without the invitation for abstracts??
    • Gathertown for the Hackathon - Thoughts on that event ??
    • Theory/GWS session - few slides - lots of discussion/volunteering - puts emphasis on followup
  • PRs
    • TCG RFC Review - Status update???
      • EPN-TAP
      • Measurements 1.0, Coordinates 1.0
        • To be voted and finalised at next TCG meeting - May24
      • PhotDM1
    • Errata/Notes/Vocab review
  • AOB
  • Look ahead topics for future meeting
Changed:
<
<
    • JASON & VOTable
>
>
    • JSON & VOTable
 

<--  
-->

Revision 42022-05-24 - MarcoMolinaro

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

TCG Meeting (online) - Tue, May 24 2022 @ 20:00 UTC


  • Attendees :

  • Regrets :


Meeting details

TCG Meeting - Tue, May 24 @20:00 UTC

https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/97478328416?pwd=ZEpmMnI4RGhrS01pazF5dXBLbEsyZz09

ACTIONS

  • Existing
    • Dave - integrate code of conduct with IVOA current one and move repo to github.com/ivoa [ONGOING]

Meeting Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

  • Welcome new members - Renaud (Reg Ch), Tess(Reg V Ch), Dave (GWS V Ch), Gilles(DCP Ch), Yihan(KD V Ch)3
  • 3 positions to fill - Apps Ch, DCP V Ch, and one new -> Edu V Ch - if you know of folks you think would be good - please send me/Marco an email (or Bruce)
  • Review TCG Page - https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/IvoaTCG
  • Roadmaps 2022A - https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/2022ARoadmap
    • Good focus topic for a Chair & V Chair to coordinate and get on the same page
    • ood topGic for a running mtg with your WG/IG list - gather details/ideas/invite volunteers
    • Short semester - Next interop is early (Oct 18-20)
  • Thank You for your Interop efforts!! Let's discuss ... In my project we call it a Post Mordem!!
    • Attendence was once again good overall (188) and at each session (~50)
    • How about presentations without the invitation for abstracts??
    • Gathertown for the Hackathon - Thoughts on that event ??
    • Theory/GWS session - few slides - lots of discussion/volunteering - puts emphasis on followup
  • PRs
    • TCG RFC Review - Status update???
      • EPN-TAP
      • Measurements 1.0, Coordinates 1.0
        • To be voted and finalised at next TCG meeting - May24
      • PhotDM1
    • Errata/Notes/Vocab review
  • AOB
  • Look ahead topics for future meeting
    • JASON & VOTable
  • Next TCG meeting: Wed, Jun 29 @20:00 UTC

<--  
-->

Revision 32022-05-18 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

TCG Meeting (online) - Tue, May 24 2022 @ 20:00 UTC


  • Attendees :

  • Regrets :


Meeting details

TCG Meeting - Tue, May 24 @20:00 UTC

https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/97478328416?pwd=ZEpmMnI4RGhrS01pazF5dXBLbEsyZz09

ACTIONS

  • Existing
    • Dave - integrate code of conduct with IVOA current one and move repo to github.com/ivoa [ONGOING]

Meeting Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

Changed:
<
<
    • There is still work to do to fill them in.
    • Good topic for a Chair & V Chair to coordinate and get on the same page
    • Also a good topic for a running mtg with your WG/IG list - gather details/ideas/invite volunteers
>
>
    • Good focus topic for a Chair & V Chair to coordinate and get on the same page
    • ood topGic for a running mtg with your WG/IG list - gather details/ideas/invite volunteers
    • Short semester - Next interop is early (Oct 18-20)
Deleted:
<
<
    • Plan to go over them at next TCG meeting - please get them done in next month if at all possible, next interop is early (Oct 18-20)
 
  • Thank You for your Interop efforts!! Let's discuss ... In my project we call it a Post Mordem!!
    • Attendence was once again good overall (188) and at each session (~50)
    • How about presentations without the invitation for abstracts??
    • Gathertown for the Hackathon - Thoughts on that event ??
    • Theory/GWS session - few slides - lots of discussion/volunteering - puts emphasis on followup
  • PRs
    • TCG RFC Review - Status update???
      • EPN-TAP
      • Measurements 1.0, Coordinates 1.0
Changed:
<
<
        • To be voted and finalised at next TCG meeting.
>
>
        • To be voted and finalised at next TCG meeting - May24
 
    • Errata/Notes/Vocab review
  • AOB
Changed:
<
<
  • Next TCG meeting:
>
>
  • Look ahead topics for future meeting
Added:
>
>
    • JASON & VOTable
  • Next TCG meeting: Wed, Jun 29 @20:00 UTC
 

<--  
-->

Revision 22022-05-17 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

TCG Meeting (online) - Tue, May 24 2022 @ 20:00 UTC


  • Attendees :

  • Regrets :


Meeting details

TCG Meeting - Tue, May 24 @20:00 UTC

https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/97478328416?pwd=ZEpmMnI4RGhrS01pazF5dXBLbEsyZz09

ACTIONS

  • Existing
    • Dave - integrate code of conduct with IVOA current one and move repo to github.com/ivoa [ONGOING]

Meeting Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

Changed:
<
<
  • Welcome new members - Renaud (Reg Ch), Tess(Reg V Ch), Gilles(DCP Ch), Yihan(KD V Ch)
  • 2 positions left to fill - Apps Ch, DCP V Ch - if you have any folks you think would be good - please send me/Marco an email
  • Thank You for your Interop efforts!! Let's discuss ... In my project we call it a Post Mordem!!
>
>
  • Welcome new members - Renaud (Reg Ch), Tess(Reg V Ch), Dave (GWS V Ch), Gilles(DCP Ch), Yihan(KD V Ch)3
  • 3 positions to fill - Apps Ch, DCP V Ch, and one new -> Edu V Ch - if you know of folks you think would be good - please send me/Marco an email (or Bruce)
  • Review TCG Page - https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/IvoaTCG
Added:
>
>
  • Roadmaps 2022A - https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/2022ARoadmap
    • There is still work to do to fill them in.
    • Good topic for a Chair & V Chair to coordinate and get on the same page
    • Also a good topic for a running mtg with your WG/IG list - gather details/ideas/invite volunteers
    • Plan to go over them at next TCG meeting - please get them done in next month if at all possible, next interop is early (Oct 18-20)
  • Thank You for your Interop efforts!! Let's discuss ... In my project we call it a Post Mordem!!
    • Attendence was once again good overall (188) and at each session (~50)
    • How about presentations without the invitation for abstracts??
    • Gathertown for the Hackathon - Thoughts on that event ??
    • Theory/GWS session - few slides - lots of discussion/volunteering - puts emphasis on followup
 

<--  
-->

Revision 12022-05-17 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

TCG Meeting (online) - Tue, May 24 2022 @ 20:00 UTC


  • Attendees :

  • Regrets :


Meeting details

TCG Meeting - Tue, May 24 @20:00 UTC

https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/97478328416?pwd=ZEpmMnI4RGhrS01pazF5dXBLbEsyZz09

ACTIONS

  • Existing
    • Dave - integrate code of conduct with IVOA current one and move repo to github.com/ivoa [ONGOING]

Meeting Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

  • Welcome new members - Renaud (Reg Ch), Tess(Reg V Ch), Gilles(DCP Ch), Yihan(KD V Ch)
  • 2 positions left to fill - Apps Ch, DCP V Ch - if you have any folks you think would be good - please send me/Marco an email
  • Thank You for your Interop efforts!! Let's discuss ... In my project we call it a Post Mordem!!
  • PRs
    • TCG RFC Review - Status update???
      • EPN-TAP
      • Measurements 1.0, Coordinates 1.0
        • To be voted and finalised at next TCG meeting.
      • PhotDM1
    • Errata/Notes/Vocab review
  • AOB
  • Next TCG meeting:

<--  
-->
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by Perl This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © 2008-2022 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback