Difference: IvoaTCG-2022-07-06 (1 vs. 8)

Revision 82022-07-13 - MarcoMolinaro

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

TCG Meeting (online) - Wed, Jul 06 2022 @ 20:00 UTC


  • Attendees : Janet Evans (JE), Marco Molinaro (MM), Pierre Le Sidaner (PLS), Adrian Damian (AD), James Dempsey (JD), Grégory Mantelet (GM), Laurent Michel (LM), Jesus Salgado (JS), Dave Morris (DM), Renaud Savalle (RS), Tess Jaffe (TJ), Markus Demleitner (MD), Gilles Landais (GLa), August 'Gus' Muench (AGM), Raffaele D'Abrusco (RDA), Mark Taylor (MT), Steve GRoom (SG), Mark Lacy (ML), François Bonnarel (FB), Anne Raugh (AR), Baptiste Cecconi (BC), Gerard Lemson (GLe), Mark Cresitello-Dittmar (MCD)

  • Regrets : Ada Nebot, Brent Miszalski (on leave), Hendrik Heinl


Meeting details

TCG Meeting - Wed, Jul 06 @20:00 UTC

ACTIONS

  • Existing
    • Dave - integrate code of conduct with IVOA current one and move repo to github.com/ivoa [ONGOING]
  • NEW
    • [MM] contact Pat Dowler (StdProc) for final solution and step on MOC-2.0/2.1, copy to editors/authors [ONGOING]
    • [MM] contact Stéphane Erard (EPN editor) on shaping RFC for final review and vote [ONGOING]
    • [MD] mail TCG for last quick chance to comment on UAT PEN for endorsement [DONE]
    • [Apps] to lead start discussion on JSON & XML in VO architecture
Changed:
<
<
    • [MM] investigate update of RFC wiki-template
    • [MM] ask IVOADoc to update ivoa.net/members list of people [ONGOING]
>
>
    • [MM] investigate update of RFC wiki-template [OPEN]
    • [MM] ask IVOADoc to update ivoa.net/members list of people [DONE]
 

Meeting Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

  • Welcome new members - Shanshan, Gus, Pierre
    • round table introduction by all attendees
    • TCG Twiki browsed and described by JE
    • 20UTC is 4am in China: next TCG will define how to rotate daytime of meeting for higher inclusiveness
  • 2022A Roadmap - Review status
    • WG/IG sections are now complete, JE suggests group coordinators to have internal meetings
    • Short semester - Next interop is early (Oct 18-20)
    • Roadmaps overview (a few groups at each meeting, to keep meeting short): (JD) DAL, (LM) DM, (GLa) DCP & (RDA) KD presented the respective roadmaps; will pick 4 more at next mtg
  • Planning the Interop, based on feedback last mtg ...
    • Should we change the schedule to local time Victoria and have the sessions fill the day??
    • discussion points:
      • would Victoria day time be the best solution? Check also what ADASS will do
        • Since the TCG meeting Mark T reported back that ADASS has plans (not finalised) to move to 3 time blocks - more like Interop!! Kinda funny actually!!
      • keep gather.town open 24h to let people organise side meetings when needed
      • difficult to foresee impact on attendees (as well as TCG) when shifting daily routine (even if for this 3 days "short" meeting
      • if it works for a 3 day meeting, than maybe a 5 days long one can be moved into a 3 + 3 days with a break in between
      • at next TCG meeting this needs be discussed and defined, to start schedule programming - JE will propose 2 schedules to review.
  • PRs
    • TCG RFC Review
    • Measurements 1.0, Coordinates 1.0 - Up for a Vote !! Please review and submit your groups vote in the doc
      • If you are new and need advise, please reach out. Talk to the DM chair, talk to you previous WG/IG chair.
      • Meas-1.0 is ready to be sent to Exec, Coords-1.0 needs a couple more reviews and votes. Since the 2 PR are tightly connected, Meas-1.0 will wait for Coords-1.0 to be ready, then both will be pushed to Exec for REC approval decision
    • PhotDM - Check status
      • work continues, too early to cast votes
    • EPN-TAP: document comments should all be taken into account, a new PR document and a quick re-read by TCG plus vote should now close the path
  • Errata/Notes/Vocab
    • UAT adoption - Up for a Vote!!
      • A quick email will be sent to TCG for a last chance to comment, otherwise endorsement will be granted without further delay
    • ConeSearch-1.03 Erratum 3 approved
    • ObsCore-1.1 Erratum 3 continues discussion
    • VEP-009 Semantics to continue refining goal and decision on it
  • MOC-2.0 REC to MOC-2.1 RFC?
    • Status of MOC 2.1 updates??
      • Possibly a MOC-2.0 replecement, TBC with StdProc
    • Did How to prevent in the future get discussed?? Need a lead.
  • AOB
    • Alert: 26/27 July the ivoa.net mail server will be switched to a new server, some disruption of services should be taken into account in those 2 days
  • Look ahead topics for future meeting
    • JSON & VOTable -- side series of discussions to be scheduled
      • Apps will start discussion in dedicated meetings
      • Opinions from TCG experts is various, first things to define is what the goals and possible actions are at stake
  • Next TCG meeting: Thursday 11 August 2022 @20:00 UTC

Revision 72022-07-12 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"
Changed:
<
<

TCG Meeting (online) - Wed, Jun 06 2022 @ 20:00 UTC

>
>

TCG Meeting (online) - Wed, Jul 06 2022 @ 20:00 UTC

 


  • Attendees : Janet Evans (JE), Marco Molinaro (MM), Pierre Le Sidaner (PLS), Adrian Damian (AD), James Dempsey (JD), Grégory Mantelet (GM), Laurent Michel (LM), Jesus Salgado (JS), Dave Morris (DM), Renaud Savalle (RS), Tess Jaffe (TJ), Markus Demleitner (MD), Gilles Landais (GLa), August 'Gus' Muench (AGM), Raffaele D'Abrusco (RDA), Mark Taylor (MT), Steve GRoom (SG), Mark Lacy (ML), François Bonnarel (FB), Anne Raugh (AR), Baptiste Cecconi (BC), Gerard Lemson (GLe), Mark Cresitello-Dittmar (MCD)

  • Regrets : Ada Nebot, Brent Miszalski (on leave), Hendrik Heinl


Meeting details

TCG Meeting - Wed, Jul 06 @20:00 UTC

ACTIONS

  • Existing
    • Dave - integrate code of conduct with IVOA current one and move repo to github.com/ivoa [ONGOING]
  • NEW
    • [MM] contact Pat Dowler (StdProc) for final solution and step on MOC-2.0/2.1, copy to editors/authors [ONGOING]
    • [MM] contact Stéphane Erard (EPN editor) on shaping RFC for final review and vote [ONGOING]
    • [MD] mail TCG for last quick chance to comment on UAT PEN for endorsement [DONE]
    • [Apps] to lead start discussion on JSON & XML in VO architecture
    • [MM] investigate update of RFC wiki-template
    • [MM] ask IVOADoc to update ivoa.net/members list of people [ONGOING]

Meeting Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

  • Welcome new members - Shanshan, Gus, Pierre
    • round table introduction by all attendees
    • TCG Twiki browsed and described by JE
    • 20UTC is 4am in China: next TCG will define how to rotate daytime of meeting for higher inclusiveness
  • 2022A Roadmap - Review status
    • WG/IG sections are now complete, JE suggests group coordinators to have internal meetings
    • Short semester - Next interop is early (Oct 18-20)
    • Roadmaps overview (a few groups at each meeting, to keep meeting short): (JD) DAL, (LM) DM, (GLa) DCP & (RDA) KD presented the respective roadmaps; will pick 4 more at next mtg
  • Planning the Interop, based on feedback last mtg ...
    • Should we change the schedule to local time Victoria and have the sessions fill the day??
    • discussion points:
      • would Victoria day time be the best solution? Check also what ADASS will do
Changed:
<
<
        • Since the TCG meeting Mark T reported back that ADASS has plans (not finalised) to move to 3 time blocks - more like Interop!! Kinda funny actually!!
>
>
        • Since the TCG meeting Mark T reported back that ADASS has plans (not finalised) to move to 3 time blocks - more like Interop!! Kinda funny actually!!
 
      • keep gather.town open 24h to let people organise side meetings when needed
      • difficult to foresee impact on attendees (as well as TCG) when shifting daily routine (even if for this 3 days "short" meeting
      • if it works for a 3 day meeting, than maybe a 5 days long one can be moved into a 3 + 3 days with a break in between
      • at next TCG meeting this needs be discussed and defined, to start schedule programming - JE will propose 2 schedules to review.
  • PRs
    • TCG RFC Review
    • Measurements 1.0, Coordinates 1.0 - Up for a Vote !! Please review and submit your groups vote in the doc
      • If you are new and need advise, please reach out. Talk to the DM chair, talk to you previous WG/IG chair.
      • Meas-1.0 is ready to be sent to Exec, Coords-1.0 needs a couple more reviews and votes. Since the 2 PR are tightly connected, Meas-1.0 will wait for Coords-1.0 to be ready, then both will be pushed to Exec for REC approval decision
    • PhotDM - Check status
      • work continues, too early to cast votes
    • EPN-TAP: document comments should all be taken into account, a new PR document and a quick re-read by TCG plus vote should now close the path
  • Errata/Notes/Vocab
    • UAT adoption - Up for a Vote!!
      • A quick email will be sent to TCG for a last chance to comment, otherwise endorsement will be granted without further delay
    • ConeSearch-1.03 Erratum 3 approved
    • ObsCore-1.1 Erratum 3 continues discussion
    • VEP-009 Semantics to continue refining goal and decision on it
  • MOC-2.0 REC to MOC-2.1 RFC?
    • Status of MOC 2.1 updates??
      • Possibly a MOC-2.0 replecement, TBC with StdProc
    • Did How to prevent in the future get discussed?? Need a lead.
  • AOB
    • Alert: 26/27 July the ivoa.net mail server will be switched to a new server, some disruption of services should be taken into account in those 2 days
  • Look ahead topics for future meeting
    • JSON & VOTable -- side series of discussions to be scheduled
      • Apps will start discussion in dedicated meetings
      • Opinions from TCG experts is various, first things to define is what the goals and possible actions are at stake
  • Next TCG meeting: Thursday 11 August 2022 @20:00 UTC

Revision 62022-07-11 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

TCG Meeting (online) - Wed, Jun 06 2022 @ 20:00 UTC


  • Attendees : Janet Evans (JE), Marco Molinaro (MM), Pierre Le Sidaner (PLS), Adrian Damian (AD), James Dempsey (JD), Grégory Mantelet (GM), Laurent Michel (LM), Jesus Salgado (JS), Dave Morris (DM), Renaud Savalle (RS), Tess Jaffe (TJ), Markus Demleitner (MD), Gilles Landais (GLa), August 'Gus' Muench (AGM), Raffaele D'Abrusco (RDA), Mark Taylor (MT), Steve GRoom (SG), Mark Lacy (ML), François Bonnarel (FB), Anne Raugh (AR), Baptiste Cecconi (BC), Gerard Lemson (GLe), Mark Cresitello-Dittmar (MCD)

  • Regrets : Ada Nebot, Brent Miszalski (on leave), Hendrik Heinl


Meeting details

TCG Meeting - Wed, Jul 06 @20:00 UTC

ACTIONS

  • Existing
    • Dave - integrate code of conduct with IVOA current one and move repo to github.com/ivoa [ONGOING]
Changed:
<
<
  • NEW
>
>
  • NEW
 
    • [MM] contact Pat Dowler (StdProc) for final solution and step on MOC-2.0/2.1, copy to editors/authors [ONGOING]
    • [MM] contact Stéphane Erard (EPN editor) on shaping RFC for final review and vote [ONGOING]
    • [MD] mail TCG for last quick chance to comment on UAT PEN for endorsement [DONE]
    • [Apps] to lead start discussion on JSON & XML in VO architecture
    • [MM] investigate update of RFC wiki-template
    • [MM] ask IVOADoc to update ivoa.net/members list of people [ONGOING]

Meeting Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

Changed:
<
<
  • Welcome new members - Shanshan, Gus, Pierre
>
>
  • Welcome new members - Shanshan, Gus, Pierre
 
    • round table introduction by all attendees
    • TCG Twiki browsed and described by JE
    • 20UTC is 4am in China: next TCG will define how to rotate daytime of meeting for higher inclusiveness
Changed:
<
<
  • 2022A Roadmap - Review status
    • WG/IG sectins are now complete, JE suggests group coordinators to have internal meetings
>
>
  • 2022A Roadmap - Review status
    • WG/IG sections are now complete, JE suggests group coordinators to have internal meetings
 
    • Short semester - Next interop is early (Oct 18-20)
Changed:
<
<
    • Roadmaps overview (a few groups at each meeting, to keep meeting short): (JD) DAL, (LM) DM, (GLa) DCP & (RDA) KD present the respective roadmaps
>
>
    • Roadmaps overview (a few groups at each meeting, to keep meeting short): (JD) DAL, (LM) DM, (GLa) DCP & (RDA) KD presented the respective roadmaps; will pick 4 more at next mtg
 
  • Planning the Interop, based on feedback last mtg ...
    • Should we change the schedule to local time Victoria and have the sessions fill the day??
Changed:
<
<
    • discussion points:
      • would Victoria day time be the best solution? Check also what ADASS will do
>
>
    • discussion points:
      • would Victoria day time be the best solution? Check also what ADASS will do
Added:
>
>
        • Since the TCG meeting Mark T reported back that ADASS has plans (not finalised) to move to 3 time blocks - more like Interop!! Kinda funny actually!!
 
      • keep gather.town open 24h to let people organise side meetings when needed
      • difficult to foresee impact on attendees (as well as TCG) when shifting daily routine (even if for this 3 days "short" meeting
Changed:
<
<
      • if it works for a 3 day meeting, than maybe a 5 days long one can be moved into a 3 + 3 days with a break inbetween
      • at next TCG meeting this needs be discussed and defined, to start schedule programming
>
>
      • if it works for a 3 day meeting, than maybe a 5 days long one can be moved into a 3 + 3 days with a break in between
      • at next TCG meeting this needs be discussed and defined, to start schedule programming - JE will propose 2 schedules to review.
 
  • PRs
    • TCG RFC Review
    • Measurements 1.0, Coordinates 1.0 - Up for a Vote !! Please review and submit your groups vote in the doc
      • If you are new and need advise, please reach out. Talk to the DM chair, talk to you previous WG/IG chair.
      • Meas-1.0 is ready to be sent to Exec, Coords-1.0 needs a couple more reviews and votes. Since the 2 PR are tightly connected, Meas-1.0 will wait for Coords-1.0 to be ready, then both will be pushed to Exec for REC approval decision
Changed:
<
<
>
>
 
      • work continues, too early to cast votes
    • EPN-TAP: document comments should all be taken into account, a new PR document and a quick re-read by TCG plus vote should now close the path
  • Errata/Notes/Vocab
Changed:
<
<
    • UAT adoption - Up for a Vote!!
>
>
    • UAT adoption - Up for a Vote!!
 
      • A quick email will be sent to TCG for a last chance to comment, otherwise endorsement will be granted without further delay
    • ConeSearch-1.03 Erratum 3 approved
    • ObsCore-1.1 Erratum 3 continues discussion
    • VEP-009 Semantics to continue refining goal and decision on it
  • MOC-2.0 REC to MOC-2.1 RFC?
Changed:
<
<
    • Status of MOC 2.1 updates??
>
>
    • Status of MOC 2.1 updates??
 
      • Possibly a MOC-2.0 replecement, TBC with StdProc
    • Did How to prevent in the future get discussed?? Need a lead.
  • AOB
Changed:
<
<
    • alert: 26/27 July the ivoa.net mail server will be switched to a new server, some disruption of services should be taken into account in those 2 days
>
>
    • Alert: 26/27 July the ivoa.net mail server will be switched to a new server, some disruption of services should be taken into account in those 2 days
 
  • Look ahead topics for future meeting
Changed:
<
<
    • JSON & VOTable -- side series of discussions to be scheduled
>
>
    • JSON & VOTable -- side series of discussions to be scheduled
 
      • Apps will start discussion in dedicated meetings
      • Opinions from TCG experts is various, first things to define is what the goals and possible actions are at stake
  • Next TCG meeting: Thursday 11 August 2022 @20:00 UTC

Revision 52022-07-07 - MarcoMolinaro

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

TCG Meeting (online) - Wed, Jun 06 2022 @ 20:00 UTC


Changed:
<
<
  • Attendees :
>
>
  • Attendees : Janet Evans (JE), Marco Molinaro (MM), Pierre Le Sidaner (PLS), Adrian Damian (AD), James Dempsey (JD), Grégory Mantelet (GM), Laurent Michel (LM), Jesus Salgado (JS), Dave Morris (DM), Renaud Savalle (RS), Tess Jaffe (TJ), Markus Demleitner (MD), Gilles Landais (GLa), August 'Gus' Muench (AGM), Raffaele D'Abrusco (RDA), Mark Taylor (MT), Steve GRoom (SG), Mark Lacy (ML), François Bonnarel (FB), Anne Raugh (AR), Baptiste Cecconi (BC), Gerard Lemson (GLe), Mark Cresitello-Dittmar (MCD)
 
Changed:
<
<
  • Regrets : Ada Nebot, Brent Miszalski (on leave), Hendrik Heinl
>
>
  • Regrets : Ada Nebot, Brent Miszalski (on leave), Hendrik Heinl
 

Meeting details

TCG Meeting - Wed, Jul 06 @20:00 UTC

Deleted:
<
<
https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/97478328416?pwd=ZEpmMnI4RGhrS01pazF5dXBLbEsyZz09
 

ACTIONS

  • Existing
    • Dave - integrate code of conduct with IVOA current one and move repo to github.com/ivoa [ONGOING]
Added:
>
>
  • NEW
    • [MM] contact Pat Dowler (StdProc) for final solution and step on MOC-2.0/2.1, copy to editors/authors [ONGOING]
    • [MM] contact Stéphane Erard (EPN editor) on shaping RFC for final review and vote [ONGOING]
    • [MD] mail TCG for last quick chance to comment on UAT PEN for endorsement [DONE]
    • [Apps] to lead start discussion on JSON & XML in VO architecture
    • [MM] investigate update of RFC wiki-template
    • [MM] ask IVOADoc to update ivoa.net/members list of people [ONGOING]
 

Meeting Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

Changed:
<
<
>
>
  • Welcome new members - Shanshan, Gus, Pierre
    • round table introduction by all attendees
    • TCG Twiki browsed and described by JE
Added:
>
>
    • 20UTC is 4am in China: next TCG will define how to rotate daytime of meeting for higher inclusiveness
  • 2022A Roadmap - Review status
    • WG/IG sectins are now complete, JE suggests group coordinators to have internal meetings
 
    • Short semester - Next interop is early (Oct 18-20)
Added:
>
>
    • Roadmaps overview (a few groups at each meeting, to keep meeting short): (JD) DAL, (LM) DM, (GLa) DCP & (RDA) KD present the respective roadmaps
 
  • Planning the Interop, based on feedback last mtg ...
    • Should we change the schedule to local time Victoria and have the sessions fill the day??
Added:
>
>
    • discussion points:
      • would Victoria day time be the best solution? Check also what ADASS will do
      • keep gather.town open 24h to let people organise side meetings when needed
      • difficult to foresee impact on attendees (as well as TCG) when shifting daily routine (even if for this 3 days "short" meeting
      • if it works for a 3 day meeting, than maybe a 5 days long one can be moved into a 3 + 3 days with a break inbetween
      • at next TCG meeting this needs be discussed and defined, to start schedule programming
 
  • PRs
    • TCG RFC Review
    • Measurements 1.0, Coordinates 1.0 - Up for a Vote !! Please review and submit your groups vote in the doc
      • If you are new and need advise, please reach out. Talk to the DM chair, talk to you previous WG/IG chair.
Changed:
<
<
>
>
      • Meas-1.0 is ready to be sent to Exec, Coords-1.0 needs a couple more reviews and votes. Since the 2 PR are tightly connected, Meas-1.0 will wait for Coords-1.0 to be ready, then both will be pushed to Exec for REC approval decision
Added:
>
>
    • PhotDM - Check status
      • work continues, too early to cast votes
    • EPN-TAP: document comments should all be taken into account, a new PR document and a quick re-read by TCG plus vote should now close the path
 
  • Errata/Notes/Vocab
    • UAT adoption - Up for a Vote!!
Added:
>
>
      • A quick email will be sent to TCG for a last chance to comment, otherwise endorsement will be granted without further delay
    • ConeSearch-1.03 Erratum 3 approved
    • ObsCore-1.1 Erratum 3 continues discussion
    • VEP-009 Semantics to continue refining goal and decision on it
 
  • MOC-2.0 REC to MOC-2.1 RFC?
    • Status of MOC 2.1 updates??
Added:
>
>
      • Possibly a MOC-2.0 replecement, TBC with StdProc
 
    • Did How to prevent in the future get discussed?? Need a lead.
  • AOB
Changed:
<
<
>
>
    • alert: 26/27 July the ivoa.net mail server will be switched to a new server, some disruption of services should be taken into account in those 2 days
 
  • Look ahead topics for future meeting
    • JSON & VOTable -- side series of discussions to be scheduled
Changed:
<
<
  • Next TCG meeting: TBD @20:00 UTC
>
>
      • Apps will start discussion in dedicated meetings
Added:
>
>
      • Opinions from TCG experts is various, first things to define is what the goals and possible actions are at stake
  • Next TCG meeting: Thursday 11 August 2022 @20:00 UTC
 

Revision 42022-07-06 - MarcoMolinaro

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

TCG Meeting (online) - Wed, Jun 06 2022 @ 20:00 UTC


  • Attendees :
Changed:
<
<
  • Regrets : Ada Nebot, Brent Miszalski (on leave)
>
>
  • Regrets : Ada Nebot, Brent Miszalski (on leave), Hendrik Heinl
 

Meeting details

TCG Meeting - Wed, Jul 06 @20:00 UTC

https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/97478328416?pwd=ZEpmMnI4RGhrS01pazF5dXBLbEsyZz09

ACTIONS

  • Existing
    • Dave - integrate code of conduct with IVOA current one and move repo to github.com/ivoa [ONGOING]

Meeting Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

  • Welcome new members - Shanshan, Gus, Pierre
  • 2022A Roadmap - Review status
    • Short semester - Next interop is early (Oct 18-20)
  • Planning the Interop, based on feedback last mtg ...
    • Should we change the schedule to local time Victoria and have the sessions fill the day??
  • PRs
    • TCG RFC Review
    • Measurements 1.0, Coordinates 1.0 - Up for a Vote !! Please review and submit your groups vote in the doc
      • If you are new and need advise, please reach out. Talk to the DM chair, talk to you previous WG/IG chair.
    • PhotDM - Check sttaus
  • Errata/Notes/Vocab
    • UAT adoption - Up for a Vote!!
  • MOC-2.0 REC to MOC-2.1 RFC?
    • Status of MOC 2.1 updates??
    • Did How to prevent in the future get discussed?? Need a lead.
  • AOB
  • Look ahead topics for future meeting
    • JSON & VOTable -- side series of discussions to be scheduled
  • Next TCG meeting: TBD @20:00 UTC

Revision 32022-07-06 - BrentMiszalski

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

TCG Meeting (online) - Wed, Jun 06 2022 @ 20:00 UTC


  • Attendees :
Changed:
<
<
  • Regrets : Ada Nebot
>
>
  • Regrets : Ada Nebot, Brent Miszalski (on leave)
 

Meeting details

TCG Meeting - Wed, Jul 06 @20:00 UTC

https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/97478328416?pwd=ZEpmMnI4RGhrS01pazF5dXBLbEsyZz09

ACTIONS

  • Existing
    • Dave - integrate code of conduct with IVOA current one and move repo to github.com/ivoa [ONGOING]

Meeting Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

  • Welcome new members - Shanshan, Gus, Pierre
  • 2022A Roadmap - Review status
    • Short semester - Next interop is early (Oct 18-20)
  • Planning the Interop, based on feedback last mtg ...
    • Should we change the schedule to local time Victoria and have the sessions fill the day??
  • PRs
    • TCG RFC Review
    • Measurements 1.0, Coordinates 1.0 - Up for a Vote !! Please review and submit your groups vote in the doc
      • If you are new and need advise, please reach out. Talk to the DM chair, talk to you previous WG/IG chair.
    • PhotDM - Check sttaus
  • Errata/Notes/Vocab
    • UAT adoption - Up for a Vote!!
  • MOC-2.0 REC to MOC-2.1 RFC?
    • Status of MOC 2.1 updates??
    • Did How to prevent in the future get discussed?? Need a lead.
  • AOB
  • Look ahead topics for future meeting
    • JSON & VOTable -- side series of discussions to be scheduled
  • Next TCG meeting: TBD @20:00 UTC

Revision 22022-07-05 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

TCG Meeting (online) - Wed, Jun 06 2022 @ 20:00 UTC


  • Attendees :

  • Regrets : Ada Nebot


Meeting details

TCG Meeting - Wed, Jul 06 @20:00 UTC

Added:
>
>
https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/97478328416?pwd=ZEpmMnI4RGhrS01pazF5dXBLbEsyZz09
 

ACTIONS

  • Existing
    • Dave - integrate code of conduct with IVOA current one and move repo to github.com/ivoa [ONGOING]

Meeting Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

  • Welcome new members - Shanshan, Gus, Pierre
Changed:
<
<
>
>
 
    • Short semester - Next interop is early (Oct 18-20)
  • Planning the Interop, based on feedback last mtg ...
    • Should we change the schedule to local time Victoria and have the sessions fill the day??
  • PRs
    • TCG RFC Review
    • Measurements 1.0, Coordinates 1.0 - Up for a Vote !! Please review and submit your groups vote in the doc
      • If you are new and need advise, please reach out. Talk to the DM chair, talk to you previous WG/IG chair.
    • PhotDM - Check sttaus
  • Errata/Notes/Vocab
    • UAT adoption - Up for a Vote!!
  • MOC-2.0 REC to MOC-2.1 RFC?
    • Status of MOC 2.1 updates??
    • Did How to prevent in the future get discussed?? Need a lead.
  • AOB
  • Look ahead topics for future meeting
    • JSON & VOTable -- side series of discussions to be scheduled
  • Next TCG meeting: TBD @20:00 UTC

Revision 12022-06-28 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

TCG Meeting (online) - Wed, Jun 06 2022 @ 20:00 UTC


  • Attendees :

  • Regrets : Ada Nebot


Meeting details

TCG Meeting - Wed, Jul 06 @20:00 UTC

ACTIONS

  • Existing
    • Dave - integrate code of conduct with IVOA current one and move repo to github.com/ivoa [ONGOING]

Meeting Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

  • Welcome new members - Shanshan, Gus, Pierre
  • 2022A Roadmap - Review status
    • Short semester - Next interop is early (Oct 18-20)
  • Planning the Interop, based on feedback last mtg ...
    • Should we change the schedule to local time Victoria and have the sessions fill the day??
  • PRs
    • TCG RFC Review
    • Measurements 1.0, Coordinates 1.0 - Up for a Vote !! Please review and submit your groups vote in the doc
      • If you are new and need advise, please reach out. Talk to the DM chair, talk to you previous WG/IG chair.
    • PhotDM - Check sttaus
  • Errata/Notes/Vocab
    • UAT adoption - Up for a Vote!!
  • MOC-2.0 REC to MOC-2.1 RFC?
    • Status of MOC 2.1 updates??
    • Did How to prevent in the future get discussed?? Need a lead.
  • AOB
  • Look ahead topics for future meeting
    • JSON & VOTable -- side series of discussions to be scheduled
  • Next TCG meeting: TBD @20:00 UTC
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by Perl This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © 2008-2022 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback