100 Recent Changes in IVOA Web retrieved at 13:04 (GMT)

Statistics for IVOA Web Month: Topic views: Topic saves: File uploads: Most popular topic views: Top contributors for topic save and uploads ...
TWiki Site Statistics 2)" then "display: block" else "display: none" }%" Monthly Site Statistics Data Month WebsTotal WebsViewed Websupdated ...
IVOA Technical Coordination Group This Committee is formed by the Chairs of the Working and Interest Groups and includes the IVOA chairs and vice chairs. TCG Charter ...
Attendees Regrets Agenda (Annotated in Bold with meeting notes) ACTIONS DONE ACTION MM : send out a reminder on TWiki accounts. (DONE ...
This history follows the interations between four people who worked together to update two IVOA repositories. All the interaction were via GitHub comments and notification ...
Name: Dave Morris Email: dmr at roe.ac.uk Email: dave.morris at metagrid.co.uk Company Name: Edinburgh University Company URL: http://www.roe.ac ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM99) when: July 20, 2021 Time: 1pm (UTC) Logistic Topic: IVOA Exec TM99 Time: Jul 20, 2021 01:00 PM Universal Time UTC Join ...
Operations Interest Group Sessions: May 2021, Online Schedule Session Ops 1 will be an introduction to validation of VO services (especially Cone Search, SIA, SSA ...
Note : VEPs are proposed in a draft of version 2.0 of Vocabularies. This currently is in the state of a proof of concept. The next VEP will have the running number ...
During Fall 2020 Interop we had a session, requested by Markus Demleitner, that aimed at opening a wide discussion on both Measure and Coordinate models and possibly ...
ObsLocTAP 1.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Summary Observation Locator Table Access Protocol (ObsLocTAP) document describes the necessary data model ...
nop IVOA Executive Reports Minutes The IVOA have ~tri monthly telecons and also meet during the course of major international meetings. The contact persons for the ...
The Registry is the collection of metadata on the services in the Virtual Observatory. See IvoaResReg for more information about why you want your service in. Registering ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2021A This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2021 between the May and Oct/Nov Interops ...
VODataService 1.2 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments The latest version of VODataService 1.2 can be found at: https://www.ivoa.net/documents/VODataService ...
Request for Modification (RFM) for the UCD vocabulary towards UCDList v1.5 This page summarises the steps for Modifications and Updates proposed in the List Maintenance ...
Summary page for VEP dedicated to UCD updates Note : VEPsFor UCD are proposed as an extension of Vocabulary Extension Proposals, with a restricted usage to UCD terms ...
VOUnits next steps There are no current plans to develop the VOUnits specification. However this page collects a few minor errata and suggestions for future work ...
IVOA Data Access Layer Running Meetings This page hosts the agenda and notes for the DAL WG Running Meetings. Agenda topics proposals Feel free to add here the ...
Programming with IVOA Vocabularies The IVOA's specification was written with the express goal that the VO's semantic resources should be programmatically usable with ...
nop IVOA Semantics Working Group The Semantics Working Group (Charter) superseded the UCD Working Group in 2006 as it was realised semantic resources beyond UCDs were ...
Archive of work done within the Semantics WG For current activities, see IvoaSemantics. Towards Vocabularies 2 In preparation to the effort of modernising the Vocabularies ...
Software Identification This page collects resources related to activities of the Operations Iterest Group concerning identification in client/server interactions ...
Solar Data : annotation with UCD Tags started Spring 2021 Participants : V. Delouille , B. Cecconi, M.Louys, add your name ... Here we study and discuss how and ...
UCD List Maintenance status This page follows the maintenance steps applied to the IVOA UCDlist vocabulary. The last version of the terms is published on the IVOA ...
Web SAMP and HTTPS Problem The SAMP Web Profile allows web applications to talk to other SAMP clients, communicating with the Hub using an XMLHttpRequest to a well ...
IVOA Data Access Layer Contents Rationale The task of the DAL working group is to define and formulate VO standards for remote data access. Client data analysis ...
UCDList v1.5 Request For Modifications, from June 2021
Attendees Janet Evans JE , Marco Molinaro MM , Baptiste Cecconi BC , FranÁois Bonnarel FB , Markus Demleitner MD , Anne Raugh AR , Hendrik Heinl HH , ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
List of TWiki users Please take the time and add yourself to the list. To do that fill out the form in .TWikiRegistration . This will create an account for you which ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
IVOA Theory Ongoing activities Works done by the Theory I.G. are divided in three packages. Simulation Access Protocol Most efforts are now done on the definition ...
IVOA Knowledge Discovery Interest Group Charter Knowledge discovery is the task of processing and analyzing data sets with the aim of extracting new knowledge. ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
Name: Gerard Lemson Email: glemson1 #64;jhu.edu Company Name: IDIES, Johns Hopkins University Company URL: http://idies.jhu.edu Telephone: 1 ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
nop IVOA Member Organizations Acronym VO Project/Country Primary Contact NOVA Virtual Observatory Gurovich nop ArVO Virtual Observatory ...
DAL Sessions Schedule IVOA May 2021 Interoperability Meeting back to main programme page Schedule Summary Session DateTime UTC UTC 08:00 ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
IVOA Standing Committee on Science Priorities (CSP) These pages are being updated by the current CSP. Terms of Reference (2021 ): The IVOA recognizes that sustaining ...
This wiki page describes my custom property. The identifier for this property is the URL of this page, https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/MyCustomProperty20210611 ...
IVOA Time Domain Interest Group Working Group Chair: Brent Miszalski Vice Chair: Mark Cresitello Dittmar Chairs Emeritus: Ada Nebot, Roy Williams, Rob Seaman, Matthew ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
Attendees Marco, Pat, Giuliano, Andre, Francois, Gerard, James, Jesus, Laurent, Mark CD, Mark T, Markus, Raffaele, Simon, Steve, Theresa, Tim, Tom, Janet Regrets ...
IVOA Validation Capabilities This page provides a comprehensive summary of the validation capabilities associated with published IVOA standards. Validators include ...
Radio Interest Group session schedule IVOA May 2021 Interoperability Meeting back to main programme page Session DateTime UTC UTC 07:00 UTC 04:00 ...
Semantics Calls 4 Agenda items proposed for the 4th SemanticsCalls telecon: FAIRsFAIR requirements and us: https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.4314321, http://mail.ivoa ...
Semantics Calls is a roughly bimonthly format in which the IVOA Semantics Working Group discusses current issues with the application of vocabularies and other RDF ...
Applications Sessions Schedule IVOA May 2021 Interoperability Meeting back to main programme page Schedule Summary Session DateTime UTC ...
Discussion: IVOA/Astropy/Astroquery/PyVO Collaboration back to main programme page Schedule Summary Session DateTime UTC UTC 08:00 UTC ...
Discussion: IVOA/Astropy/Astroquery/PyVO Collaboration With the success of the Astropy hack sessions at the 2019 Paris Interoperability Meeting (see summary slides ...
IVOA History Interop and Other Key Meetings Month/Year Location (Host) 6/2000 Pasadena, CA (Caltech), Virtual Observatories of the Future 8/2000 ...
Opening Plenary May 25, 2021 Speaker Title File Donaldson WG Apps pdf Molinaro WG DAL pdf Michel WG DM pdf Taffoni ...
Registry Session Schedule IVOA May 2021 Interoperability Meeting back to main programme page Registry 1 Time: May 28 13:30 UTC Speaker Title Time ...
May 2021 IVOA Virtual Interop Meeting Schedule All times are UTC check your local times https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/ Meeting registration, participant list ...
GWS Sessions Schedule IVOA May 2021 Interoperability Meeting back to main programme page Schedule Summary Session DateTime UTC UTC 08:00 ...
Theory GWS Science Platform Workshop Schedule IVOA May 2021 Interoperability Meeting back to main programme page Schedule Summary Session DateTime ...
DM Workshop Schedule IVOA May 2021 Interoperability Meeting Schedule Summary Session DateTime UTC UTC 08:00 UTC 05:00 UTC 02:00 ...
SSIG Sessions Schedule IVOA May 2021 Interoperability Meeting back to main programme page Schedule Summary Session DateTime UTC UTC 08 ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
DCP Session Schedule IVOA May 2021 Interoperability Meeting back to main programme page "Share best practices and engage IVOA member projects in the long term ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
Education Interest Group Sessions Schedule IVOA May 2021 Interoperability Meeting back to main programme page Schedule Summary Session DateTime ...
IVOA May 2021 Interoperability Meeting Submitted Abstracts Abstracts submitted for the IVOA May 2021 Interoperability Meeting. The pdf link provides the full ...
MOC This page contains information about MOC, the Multi Order Coverage map format. Recommendation History See Document Versions for the official list of all IVOA ...
nop IVOA Grid Web Services Home Contents Chair: GiulianoTaffoni Vice Chair: ChristineBanek Chairs Emeriti: MatthewGraham, GuyRixon, AndreSchaaff, BrianMajor ...
Semantics Session at the May 2020 Virtual Interop Wed May 26, 2021, 5:00 UTC See InterOpMay2021 for connection infos. Schedule Speaker Title Material ...
IVOA Data Model Working Group Introduction The role of the Data Modeling group is to provide a framework for the description of metadata attached to observed or ...
Vocabularies in the VO 2 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Vocabularies in the VO, version 2, proposes formats and practices to manage hierarchical word ...
IVOA Media Group Contents Members Chair: DeborahBaines Bruce BerrimanJamie BudynkiewiczTeresa DowerGiulia IafrateShanshan LiSimon O'TooleYihan Tao Rationale ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
Welcome to the IVOA TWiki! This is the web based collaboration area of the International Virtual Observatory Alliance Main topics : Who is Who ...
Log in or Register IVOA.net Wiki Home WebChanges WebTopicList WebStatistics Twiki Meta Help IVOA Know Main Sandbox TWiki TWiki intro TWiki tutorial User ...
IVOA Data Curation and Preservation "Share best practices and engage IVOA member projects in the long term curation and preservation of astronomical data" Chair ...
back to main programme page Time Domain Interest Group Schedule IVOA May 2021 Interoperability Meeting Schedule Summary Session Date and time ...
IVOA Operations Interest Group Overview Organisation Chair: Mark Taylor Vice Chair: Steve Groom Goal of the IVOA Operations Interest Group Coordinate ...
Education Interest Group Sessions Schedule IVOA May 2021 Interoperability Meeting back to main programme page DRAFT Schedule Summary Session ...
Program Prep List Virtual IVOA meeting (May 25 28, 2021) Meeting web link: https://indico.ict.inaf.it/e/ivoa/interop may 2021 Program link: InterOpMay2021 Schedule ...
nop IVOA Events 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 ...
(DRAFT) Data Model Working Group sessions schedule IVOA November 2018 College Park Interoperability Meeting DM1 (Thursday 8 16:00 17:30, Salon 3)Thursday Nov 08 ...
Attendees Laurent, Marco, Pat, Tom, Ada, Carlo, Christophe, Francois, Gerard, Henrik, Marck CD, Mark T, Markus, Raffaele, Steve, Theresa, Janet Regrets ...
Show and Tell Sessions Speaker Title Materials Applications 1: Fri Oct 10 11:00 12:30 (Summit) Mark Taylor Upload crossmatching ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM98) when: May 19, 2021 Time: 1pm (UTC) Logistic Time: May 19, 2021 01:00 PM Universal Time UTC Join Zoom Meeting https:/ ...
Maintenance of UCD List version 1.4 : Proposed Endorsed Note Request for TCG Comments and Approvals Document Link: https://ivoa.net/documents/UCD1 /20210430/index ...
VOTable Software Tools to manage/manipulate data in VOTable format VOtable format and documents IvoaVOTable Parsers Java Name Description ...
SimpleDALRegExt1.2 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments The latest version of SimpleDALRegExt 1.2 can be found at: https://ivoa.net/documents/SimpleDALRegExt ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM97) when: May 4, 2021 Time: 2pm (UTC) Logistic Time: May 4, 2021 02:00 PM Universal Time UTC Join Zoom Meeting https://smithsonian ...
STC2:Meas Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments STC2:Meas Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Summary Implementation Requirements ...
PHOTDM 1.1 WD Update for PhotDMv1 1 1.0 Editor : M.Louys This update of the Photometry Data Model reformulates the existing classes of PhotDMv 1.0 to be compliant ...
nop is a subscription service to be automatically notified by email when topics change in the TWiki.IVOA web. This is a convenient service, so you do not have to ...
Radio astronomy Interest Group Charter: The group shall define requirements for the representation of radio astronomy data in the VO through: development of ...
Attendees Tom, Gerard, Laurent, Jesus, Henrik, Tim, Christophe, Mark T, Mark CD, Ada, Francois, Pierre, Andre, Markus, Marco, Giuliano, Bruno, Raffaele, James ...
STC2:Coords Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments #2 STC2:Coords Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Summary Implementation ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2020B This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2020/2021 between the Nov and May Interops ...
PHOTDM v1.1 Mireille Louys, Jesus Salgado, ... PHOTDM v1.1 is a revision of 'PhotDM v1.0' , redesigned to follow the rules and constraints set by the VODML meta model ...
Participants: Gerard, Jesus, Omar, Pat Status of the documents: documents slowed down a lot by the events of the past weeks (including the resignation of one of ...
minutes UTYPEs tiger team telecon 2013 04 09absent: Mireille (ML), Pierre (PF) Discussed the finally accepted approach:The mapping specification we'll propose will ...
Utypes Tiger Team, Minutes of 2013 04 02 telecon Present: Omar, Gerard, Mireille, Pat, Matthew, Jesus, Markus (minutes) What do we want to write? GL: Do we want one ...
WYSIWYG content do not remove this comment, and never use this identical text in your topics Utypes Tiger Team, Minutes of 2013 03 26 Present: Jesus, Gerard, Omar ...
Number of topics: 100

Show recent changes with 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 topics, all changes

Related topics: RSS feed, rounded corners RSS feed, ATOM feed, WebNotify, site changes, site map

Topic revision: r4 - 2006-11-15 - TWikiContributor
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © 2008-2021 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback