Difference: InterOpMay2006UCD (1 vs. 12)

Revision 122012-06-26 - root

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2006"

UCD/Semantics WG: session - thu 18 May 2006

  • Proposed agenda for the 2 half sessions:

9-10.30 - UCDs, vocabulary

  • Maintenance of UCDs - APM/SD

  • ...

11-12.30 - Feedback from UCD users

  • ...


You can find the May/2006 report of the chairman of the WG here.

META FILEATTACHMENT attr="h" comment="" date="1146040890" name="ReportUCDMay2006.pdf" path="ReportUCDMay2006.pdf" size="4492" user="AndreaPreiteMartinez" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="h" comment="" date="1147812280" name="RFM-Victoria.pdf" path="RFM-Victoria.pdf" size="14573" user="AndreaPreiteMartinez" version="1.2"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="RFMs" date="1147934589" name="RFM.ppt" path="RFM.ppt" size="39936" user="AndreaPreiteMartinez" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1147934656" name="InterOpMay2006UCD.ppt" path="InterOpMay2006UCD.ppt" size="42496" user="AndreaPreiteMartinez" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="h" comment="Presentation on ontologies" date="1147973952" name="SD_ontologies.pdf" path="SD_ontologies.pdf" size="130437" user="SebastienDerriere" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1147976902" name="HEASARC-UCDs.ppt" path="HEASARC-UCDs.ppt" size="579072" user="TomMcGlynn" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="IVOA Standard Vocabulary" date="1148015802" name="IVOAStandardVocabulary.pdf" path="IVOAStandardVocabulary.pdf" size="31815" user="AndreaPreiteMartinez" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Assigning VIZIER" date="1148016808" name="AssigningVIZIER.pdf" path="AssigningVIZIER.pdf" size="18538" user="AndreaPreiteMartinez" version="1.1"

Revision 112006-05-19 - AndreaPreiteMartinez

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2006"

UCD/Semantics WG: session - thu 18 May 2006

  • Proposed agenda for the 2 half sessions:

9-10.30 - UCDs, vocabulary

Changed:
<
<
>
>
 
  • Maintenance of UCDs - APM/SD
Changed:
<
<
  • Proposed new UCD-words - APM (The list is here)
>
>
 
Changed:
<
<
  • Towards an IVOA standard vocabulary - APM
>
>
 
Changed:
<
<
  • ..other..
>
>
  • ...
 

11-12.30 - Feedback from UCD users

Changed:
<
<
  • UCDs in Vizier - FO / APM
>
>
 
Changed:
<
<
  • ..other..
>
>
  • ...
 
You can find the May/2006 report of the chairman of the WG here.

<--  
-->
Deleted:
<
<

 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="h" comment="" date="1146040890" name="ReportUCDMay2006.pdf" path="ReportUCDMay2006.pdf" size="4492" user="AndreaPreiteMartinez" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="h" comment="" date="1147812280" name="RFM-Victoria.pdf" path="RFM-Victoria.pdf" size="14573" user="AndreaPreiteMartinez" version="1.2"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="RFMs" date="1147934589" name="RFM.ppt" path="RFM.ppt" size="39936" user="AndreaPreiteMartinez" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1147934656" name="InterOpMay2006UCD.ppt" path="InterOpMay2006UCD.ppt" size="42496" user="AndreaPreiteMartinez" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="h" comment="Presentation on ontologies" date="1147973952" name="SD_ontologies.pdf" path="SD_ontologies.pdf" size="130437" user="SebastienDerriere" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1147976902" name="HEASARC-UCDs.ppt" path="HEASARC-UCDs.ppt" size="579072" user="TomMcGlynn" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="IVOA Standard Vocabulary" date="1148015802" name="IVOAStandardVocabulary.pdf" path="IVOAStandardVocabulary.pdf" size="31815" user="AndreaPreiteMartinez" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Assigning VIZIER" date="1148016808" name="AssigningVIZIER.pdf" path="AssigningVIZIER.pdf" size="18538" user="AndreaPreiteMartinez" version="1.1"

Revision 102006-05-19 - AndreaPreiteMartinez

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2006"

UCD/Semantics WG: session - thu 18 May 2006

  • Proposed agenda for the 2 half sessions:

9-10.30 - UCDs, vocabulary

  • Maintenance of UCDs - APM/SD

  • Proposed new UCD-words - APM (The list is here)

  • Towards an IVOA standard vocabulary - APM

  • ..other..

11-12.30 - Feedback from UCD users

  • UCDs in Vizier - FO / APM

  • ..other..


You can find the May/2006 report of the chairman of the WG here.

<--  
-->

Added:
>
>
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="h" comment="" date="1146040890" name="ReportUCDMay2006.pdf" path="ReportUCDMay2006.pdf" size="4492" user="AndreaPreiteMartinez" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="h" comment="" date="1147812280" name="RFM-Victoria.pdf" path="RFM-Victoria.pdf" size="14573" user="AndreaPreiteMartinez" version="1.2"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="RFMs" date="1147934589" name="RFM.ppt" path="RFM.ppt" size="39936" user="AndreaPreiteMartinez" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1147934656" name="InterOpMay2006UCD.ppt" path="InterOpMay2006UCD.ppt" size="42496" user="AndreaPreiteMartinez" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="h" comment="Presentation on ontologies" date="1147973952" name="SD_ontologies.pdf" path="SD_ontologies.pdf" size="130437" user="SebastienDerriere" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1147976902" name="HEASARC-UCDs.ppt" path="HEASARC-UCDs.ppt" size="579072" user="TomMcGlynn" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="IVOA Standard Vocabulary" date="1148015802" name="IVOAStandardVocabulary.pdf" path="IVOAStandardVocabulary.pdf" size="31815" user="AndreaPreiteMartinez" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Assigning VIZIER" date="1148016808" name="AssigningVIZIER.pdf" path="AssigningVIZIER.pdf" size="18538" user="AndreaPreiteMartinez" version="1.1"
 

Revision 92006-05-19 - AndreaPreiteMartinez

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2006"

UCD/Semantics WG: session - thu 18 May 2006

  • Proposed agenda for the 2 half sessions:

9-10.30 - UCDs, vocabulary

  • Maintenance of UCDs - APM/SD

  • Proposed new UCD-words - APM (The list is here)

  • Towards an IVOA standard vocabulary - APM

  • ..other..

11-12.30 - Feedback from UCD users

  • UCDs in Vizier - FO / APM

  • ..other..


You can find the May/2006 report of the chairman of the WG here.

<--  
-->

Added:
>
>
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="h" comment="" date="1146040890" name="ReportUCDMay2006.pdf" path="ReportUCDMay2006.pdf" size="4492" user="AndreaPreiteMartinez" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="h" comment="" date="1147812280" name="RFM-Victoria.pdf" path="RFM-Victoria.pdf" size="14573" user="AndreaPreiteMartinez" version="1.2"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="RFMs" date="1147934589" name="RFM.ppt" path="RFM.ppt" size="39936" user="AndreaPreiteMartinez" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1147934656" name="InterOpMay2006UCD.ppt" path="InterOpMay2006UCD.ppt" size="42496" user="AndreaPreiteMartinez" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="h" comment="Presentation on ontologies" date="1147973952" name="SD_ontologies.pdf" path="SD_ontologies.pdf" size="130437" user="SebastienDerriere" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1147976902" name="HEASARC-UCDs.ppt" path="HEASARC-UCDs.ppt" size="579072" user="TomMcGlynn" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="IVOA Standard Vocabulary" date="1148015802" name="IVOAStandardVocabulary.pdf" path="IVOAStandardVocabulary.pdf" size="31815" user="AndreaPreiteMartinez" version="1.1"
 

Revision 82006-05-18 - TomMcGlynn

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2006"

UCD/Semantics WG: session - thu 18 May 2006

  • Proposed agenda for the 2 half sessions:

9-10.30 - UCDs, vocabulary

  • Maintenance of UCDs - APM/SD

  • Proposed new UCD-words - APM (The list is here)

  • Towards an IVOA standard vocabulary - APM

  • ..other..

11-12.30 - Feedback from UCD users

Changed:
<
<
  • UCDs at HEASARCH - T. Mc Glynn
>
>
 
  • UCDs in Vizier - FO / APM

  • ..other..


You can find the May/2006 report of the chairman of the WG here.

<--  
-->

META FILEATTACHMENT attr="h" comment="" date="1146040890" name="ReportUCDMay2006.pdf" path="ReportUCDMay2006.pdf" size="4492" user="AndreaPreiteMartinez" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="h" comment="" date="1147812280" name="RFM-Victoria.pdf" path="RFM-Victoria.pdf" size="14573" user="AndreaPreiteMartinez" version="1.2"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="RFMs" date="1147934589" name="RFM.ppt" path="RFM.ppt" size="39936" user="AndreaPreiteMartinez" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1147934656" name="InterOpMay2006UCD.ppt" path="InterOpMay2006UCD.ppt" size="42496" user="AndreaPreiteMartinez" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="h" comment="Presentation on ontologies" date="1147973952" name="SD_ontologies.pdf" path="SD_ontologies.pdf" size="130437" user="SebastienDerriere" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1147976902" name="HEASARC-UCDs.ppt" path="HEASARC-UCDs.ppt" size="579072" user="TomMcGlynn" version="1.1"
 

Revision 72006-05-18 - SebastienDerriere

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2006"
Deleted:
<
<
 

UCD/Semantics WG: session - thu 18 May 2006

  • Proposed agenda for the 2 half sessions:

9-10.30 - UCDs, vocabulary

  • Maintenance of UCDs - APM/SD

  • Proposed new UCD-words - APM (The list is here)

  • Towards an IVOA standard vocabulary - APM

  • ..other..

11-12.30 - Feedback from UCD users

Changed:
<
<
  • Ontologies: what's new.. - S. Derriere
>
>
 
  • UCDs at HEASARCH - T. Mc Glynn

  • UCDs in Vizier - FO / APM

  • ..other..


You can find the May/2006 report of the chairman of the WG here.

<--  
-->

Added:
>
>
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="h" comment="" date="1146040890" name="ReportUCDMay2006.pdf" path="ReportUCDMay2006.pdf" size="4492" user="AndreaPreiteMartinez" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="h" comment="" date="1147812280" name="RFM-Victoria.pdf" path="RFM-Victoria.pdf" size="14573" user="AndreaPreiteMartinez" version="1.2"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="RFMs" date="1147934589" name="RFM.ppt" path="RFM.ppt" size="39936" user="AndreaPreiteMartinez" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1147934656" name="InterOpMay2006UCD.ppt" path="InterOpMay2006UCD.ppt" size="42496" user="AndreaPreiteMartinez" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="h" comment="Presentation on ontologies" date="1147973952" name="SD_ontologies.pdf" path="SD_ontologies.pdf" size="130437" user="SebastienDerriere" version="1.1"
 

Revision 62006-05-18 - AndreaPreiteMartinez

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2006"

UCD/Semantics WG: session - thu 18 May 2006

  • Proposed agenda for the 2 half sessions:

9-10.30 - UCDs, vocabulary

  • Maintenance of UCDs - APM/SD

  • Proposed new UCD-words - APM (The list is here)

  • Towards an IVOA standard vocabulary - APM

  • ..other..

11-12.30 - Feedback from UCD users

  • Ontologies: what's new.. - S. Derriere

  • UCDs at HEASARCH - T. Mc Glynn

  • UCDs in Vizier - FO / APM

  • ..other..


You can find the May/2006 report of the chairman of the WG here.

<--  
-->
Added:
>
>

 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="h" comment="" date="1146040890" name="ReportUCDMay2006.pdf" path="ReportUCDMay2006.pdf" size="4492" user="AndreaPreiteMartinez" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="h" comment="" date="1147812280" name="RFM-Victoria.pdf" path="RFM-Victoria.pdf" size="14573" user="AndreaPreiteMartinez" version="1.2"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="RFMs" date="1147934589" name="RFM.ppt" path="RFM.ppt" size="39936" user="AndreaPreiteMartinez" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1147934656" name="InterOpMay2006UCD.ppt" path="InterOpMay2006UCD.ppt" size="42496" user="AndreaPreiteMartinez" version="1.1"
 

Revision 52006-05-16 - AndreaPreiteMartinez

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2006"
Deleted:
<
<
 

UCD/Semantics WG: session - thu 18 May 2006

  • Proposed agenda for the 2 half sessions:

9-10.30 - UCDs, vocabulary

  • Maintenance of UCDs - APM/SD
Changed:
<
<
  • Proposed new UCD-words - APM (The list is here)
>
>
  • Proposed new UCD-words - APM (The list is here)
 
  • Towards an IVOA standard vocabulary - APM

  • ..other..

11-12.30 - Feedback from UCD users

  • Ontologies: what's new.. - S. Derriere

  • UCDs at HEASARCH - T. Mc Glynn

  • UCDs in Vizier - FO / APM

  • ..other..


You can find the May/2006 report of the chairman of the WG here.

<--  
-->
Deleted:
<
<
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="h" comment="" date="1146040890" name="ReportUCDMay2006.pdf" path="ReportUCDMay2006.pdf" size="4492" user="AndreaPreiteMartinez" version="1.1"
Changed:
<
<
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="h" comment="" date="1147671607" name="RFM-Victoria.pdf" path="RFM-Victoria.pdf" size="12887" user="AndreaPreiteMartinez" version="1.1"
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="h" comment="" date="1147812280" name="RFM-Victoria.pdf" path="RFM-Victoria.pdf" size="14573" user="AndreaPreiteMartinez" version="1.2"
 

Revision 42006-05-15 - AndreaPreiteMartinez

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2006"
Deleted:
<
<
 

UCD/Semantics WG: session - thu 18 May 2006

  • Proposed agenda for the 2 half sessions:

9-10.30 - UCDs, vocabulary

  • Maintenance of UCDs - APM/SD
Changed:
<
<
  • Proposed new UCD-words
>
>
  • Proposed new UCD-words - APM (The list is here)
 
  • Towards an IVOA standard vocabulary - APM

  • ..other..

11-12.30 - Feedback from UCD users

  • Ontologies: what's new.. - S. Derriere

  • UCDs at HEASARCH - T. Mc Glynn

  • UCDs in Vizier - FO / APM

  • ..other..


You can find the May/2006 report of the chairman of the WG here.

<--  
-->
Added:
>
>
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="h" comment="" date="1146040890" name="ReportUCDMay2006.pdf" path="ReportUCDMay2006.pdf" size="4492" user="AndreaPreiteMartinez" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="h" comment="" date="1147671607" name="RFM-Victoria.pdf" path="RFM-Victoria.pdf" size="12887" user="AndreaPreiteMartinez" version="1.1"
 

Revision 32006-05-12 - AndreaPreiteMartinez

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2006"

Deleted:
<
<
 

UCD/Semantics WG: session - thu 18 May 2006

  • Proposed agenda for the 2 half sessions:

9-10.30 - UCDs, vocabulary

  • Maintenance of UCDs - APM/SD

  • Proposed new UCD-words

  • Towards an IVOA standard vocabulary - APM

  • ..other..

11-12.30 - Feedback from UCD users

Added:
>
>
  • Ontologies: what's new.. - S. Derriere
 
  • UCDs at HEASARCH - T. Mc Glynn

  • UCDs in Vizier - FO / APM

  • ..other..


You can find the May/2006 report of the chairman of the WG here.

<--  
-->

META FILEATTACHMENT attr="h" comment="" date="1146040890" name="ReportUCDMay2006.pdf" path="ReportUCDMay2006.pdf" size="4492" user="AndreaPreiteMartinez" version="1.1"

Revision 22006-05-03 - AndreaPreiteMartinez

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2006"

Added:
>
>

UCD/Semantics WG: session - thu 18 May 2006

 
Deleted:
<
<

UCD session - thu 18 May 2006

 
  • Proposed agenda for the 2 half sessions:

9-10.30 - UCDs, vocabulary

Changed:
<
<
  • Maintenance of UCDs
>
>
  • Maintenance of UCDs - APM/SD
 
  • Proposed new UCD-words
Added:
>
>
  • Towards an IVOA standard vocabulary - APM
 
  • ..other..

11-12.30 - Feedback from UCD users

  • UCDs at HEASARCH - T. Mc Glynn

  • UCDs in Vizier - FO / APM

  • ..other..


You can find the May/2006 report of the chairman of the WG here.

<--  
-->

META FILEATTACHMENT attr="h" comment="" date="1146040890" name="ReportUCDMay2006.pdf" path="ReportUCDMay2006.pdf" size="4492" user="AndreaPreiteMartinez" version="1.1"

Revision 12006-04-26 - AndreaPreiteMartinez

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpMay2006"

UCD session - thu 18 May 2006

  • Proposed agenda for the 2 half sessions:

9-10.30 - UCDs, vocabulary

  • Maintenance of UCDs

  • Proposed new UCD-words

  • ..other..

11-12.30 - Feedback from UCD users

  • UCDs at HEASARCH - T. Mc Glynn

  • UCDs in Vizier - FO / APM

  • ..other..


You can find the May/2006 report of the chairman of the WG here.

<--  
-->

META FILEATTACHMENT attr="h" comment="" date="1146040890" name="ReportUCDMay2006.pdf" path="ReportUCDMay2006.pdf" size="4492" user="AndreaPreiteMartinez" version="1.1"
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by Perl This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © 2008-2022 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback