Difference: InterOpMay2008DAL (1 vs. 12)

Revision 122012-06-26 - root

 Data Access Layer

InterOpMay2008 Sessions

Trieste, May 19-23


Provisional agenda


Session 1 (Tuesday 20 May 2008, 09.00-10.30, Ocean AB)

TAP

This session will discuss TAP/Param, TAP/QL, theory and prototyping efforts and how the TAP variants will converge.

Speakers will include: Doug who will give a report on the progress of TAP/Param addressing the scope, concept & interface. Keith will present an overview of the TAP/QL specification and then a general discussion will be held to thrash out the details of Table Access and how we can start the process of merging the various requirements into a single standard.

Session 2 (Thursday 22 May 2008, 11.00-12.30, Ocean AB)

S*AP and Footprint

This session will discuss all things S*AP and Footprint services. Doug will give an update on the progress of SIA V2 and Francois will give a demo of SIA V2 in Aladin. Gretchen and Francois will report on the progress defining Footprint requirements and Use Cases and Gretchen will give a demo of the prototype NVO Footprint service.

Session 3 (Thursday 22 May 2008, 16.30-18.00, Ocean AB)

DAL/GWS/Registry: getCapabilities

(See the G&WS agenda for more details.


TAP Plenary

Presentation and conclusions


-- KeithNoddle - 12 May 2008

META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211391514" name="tap-trieste.pdf" path="tap-trieste.pdf" size="98091" user="DougTody" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Footprint service specification" date="1211449125" name="footprintSpecIVOA_Trieste2008.ppt" path="C:\Documents and Settings\greene\Desktop\footprintSpecIVOA_Trieste2008.ppt" size="228864" user="GretchenGreene" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="SIAV2 scope concept interface development" date="1211452083" name="siav2-trieste.pdf" path="siav2-trieste.pdf" size="86370" user="DougTody" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="h" comment="" date="1213628986" name="TAPconclusion.pdf" path="TAPconclusion.pdf" size="64230" user="KeithNoddle" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Footprint and FOV display use cases+ requirements" date="1216719550" name="Footprint.pdf" path="Footprint.pdf" size="2375539" user="FrancoisBonnarel" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Presentation of an SIA2 query prototype" date="1216727548" name="SIA2Query.pdf" path="SIA2 Query.pdf" size="1038638" user="FrancoisBonnarel" version="1.1"

Revision 112008-07-22 - FrancoisBonnarel

 Data Access Layer

InterOpMay2008 Sessions

Trieste, May 19-23


Provisional agenda


Session 1 (Tuesday 20 May 2008, 09.00-10.30, Ocean AB)

TAP

This session will discuss TAP/Param, TAP/QL, theory and prototyping efforts and how the TAP variants will converge.

Speakers will include: Doug who will give a report on the progress of TAP/Param addressing the scope, concept & interface. Keith will present an overview of the TAP/QL specification and then a general discussion will be held to thrash out the details of Table Access and how we can start the process of merging the various requirements into a single standard.

Session 2 (Thursday 22 May 2008, 11.00-12.30, Ocean AB)

S*AP and Footprint

This session will discuss all things S*AP and Footprint services. Doug will give an update on the progress of SIA V2 and Francois will give a demo of SIA V2 in Aladin. Gretchen and Francois will report on the progress defining Footprint requirements and Use Cases and Gretchen will give a demo of the prototype NVO Footprint service.

Session 3 (Thursday 22 May 2008, 16.30-18.00, Ocean AB)

DAL/GWS/Registry: getCapabilities

(See the G&WS agenda for more details.


TAP Plenary

Presentation and conclusions


-- KeithNoddle - 12 May 2008
<--  
-->

META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211391514" name="tap-trieste.pdf" path="tap-trieste.pdf" size="98091" user="DougTody" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Footprint service specification" date="1211449125" name="footprintSpecIVOA_Trieste2008.ppt" path="C:\Documents and Settings\greene\Desktop\footprintSpecIVOA_Trieste2008.ppt" size="228864" user="GretchenGreene" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="SIAV2 scope concept interface development" date="1211452083" name="siav2-trieste.pdf" path="siav2-trieste.pdf" size="86370" user="DougTody" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="h" comment="" date="1213628986" name="TAPconclusion.pdf" path="TAPconclusion.pdf" size="64230" user="KeithNoddle" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Footprint and FOV display use cases+ requirements" date="1216719550" name="Footprint.pdf" path="Footprint.pdf" size="2375539" user="FrancoisBonnarel" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Presentation of an SIA2 query prototype" date="1216727548" name="SIA2Query.pdf" path="SIA2 Query.pdf" size="1038638" user="FrancoisBonnarel" version="1.1"
 

Revision 102008-07-22 - FrancoisBonnarel

 Data Access Layer

InterOpMay2008 Sessions

Trieste, May 19-23


Provisional agenda


Session 1 (Tuesday 20 May 2008, 09.00-10.30, Ocean AB)

TAP

This session will discuss TAP/Param, TAP/QL, theory and prototyping efforts and how the TAP variants will converge.

Speakers will include: Doug who will give a report on the progress of TAP/Param addressing the scope, concept & interface. Keith will present an overview of the TAP/QL specification and then a general discussion will be held to thrash out the details of Table Access and how we can start the process of merging the various requirements into a single standard.

Session 2 (Thursday 22 May 2008, 11.00-12.30, Ocean AB)

S*AP and Footprint

This session will discuss all things S*AP and Footprint services. Doug will give an update on the progress of SIA V2 and Francois will give a demo of SIA V2 in Aladin. Gretchen and Francois will report on the progress defining Footprint requirements and Use Cases and Gretchen will give a demo of the prototype NVO Footprint service.

Session 3 (Thursday 22 May 2008, 16.30-18.00, Ocean AB)

DAL/GWS/Registry: getCapabilities

(See the G&WS agenda for more details.


TAP Plenary

Presentation and conclusions


-- KeithNoddle - 12 May 2008
<--  
-->

META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211391514" name="tap-trieste.pdf" path="tap-trieste.pdf" size="98091" user="DougTody" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Footprint service specification" date="1211449125" name="footprintSpecIVOA_Trieste2008.ppt" path="C:\Documents and Settings\greene\Desktop\footprintSpecIVOA_Trieste2008.ppt" size="228864" user="GretchenGreene" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="SIAV2 scope concept interface development" date="1211452083" name="siav2-trieste.pdf" path="siav2-trieste.pdf" size="86370" user="DougTody" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="h" comment="" date="1213628986" name="TAPconclusion.pdf" path="TAPconclusion.pdf" size="64230" user="KeithNoddle" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Footprint and FOV display use cases+ requirements" date="1216719550" name="Footprint.pdf" path="Footprint.pdf" size="2375539" user="FrancoisBonnarel" version="1.1"
 

Revision 92008-06-16 - KeithNoddle

 Data Access Layer

InterOpMay2008 Sessions

Trieste, May 19-23


Provisional agenda


Session 1 (Tuesday 20 May 2008, 09.00-10.30, Ocean AB)

TAP

This session will discuss TAP/Param, TAP/QL, theory and prototyping efforts and how the TAP variants will converge.

Speakers will include: Doug who will give a report on the progress of TAP/Param addressing the scope, concept & interface. Keith will present an overview of the TAP/QL specification and then a general discussion will be held to thrash out the details of Table Access and how we can start the process of merging the various requirements into a single standard.

Session 2 (Thursday 22 May 2008, 11.00-12.30, Ocean AB)

S*AP and Footprint

This session will discuss all things S*AP and Footprint services. Doug will give an update on the progress of SIA V2 and Francois will give a demo of SIA V2 in Aladin. Gretchen and Francois will report on the progress defining Footprint requirements and Use Cases and Gretchen will give a demo of the prototype NVO Footprint service.

Session 3 (Thursday 22 May 2008, 16.30-18.00, Ocean AB)

DAL/GWS/Registry: getCapabilities

(See the G&WS agenda for more details.


Added:
>
>

TAP Plenary

Presentation and conclusions


 -- KeithNoddle - 12 May 2008
<--  
-->
Added:
>
>
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211391514" name="tap-trieste.pdf" path="tap-trieste.pdf" size="98091" user="DougTody" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Footprint service specification" date="1211449125" name="footprintSpecIVOA_Trieste2008.ppt" path="C:\Documents and Settings\greene\Desktop\footprintSpecIVOA_Trieste2008.ppt" size="228864" user="GretchenGreene" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="SIAV2 scope concept interface development" date="1211452083" name="siav2-trieste.pdf" path="siav2-trieste.pdf" size="86370" user="DougTody" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="h" comment="" date="1213628986" name="TAPconclusion.pdf" path="TAPconclusion.pdf" size="64230" user="KeithNoddle" version="1.1"
 

Revision 82008-05-22 - DougTody

 Data Access Layer

InterOpMay2008 Sessions

Trieste, May 19-23


Provisional agenda


Session 1 (Tuesday 20 May 2008, 09.00-10.30, Ocean AB)

TAP

This session will discuss TAP/Param, TAP/QL, theory and prototyping efforts and how the TAP variants will converge.

Speakers will include: Doug who will give a report on the progress of TAP/Param addressing the scope, concept & interface. Keith will present an overview of the TAP/QL specification and then a general discussion will be held to thrash out the details of Table Access and how we can start the process of merging the various requirements into a single standard.

Session 2 (Thursday 22 May 2008, 11.00-12.30, Ocean AB)

S*AP and Footprint

This session will discuss all things S*AP and Footprint services. Doug will give an update on the progress of SIA V2 and Francois will give a demo of SIA V2 in Aladin. Gretchen and Francois will report on the progress defining Footprint requirements and Use Cases and Gretchen will give a demo of the prototype NVO Footprint service.

Session 3 (Thursday 22 May 2008, 16.30-18.00, Ocean AB)

DAL/GWS/Registry: getCapabilities

(See the G&WS agenda for more details.


-- KeithNoddle - 12 May 2008
<--  
-->

META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211391514" name="tap-trieste.pdf" path="tap-trieste.pdf" size="98091" user="DougTody" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Footprint service specification" date="1211449125" name="footprintSpecIVOA_Trieste2008.ppt" path="C:\Documents and Settings\greene\Desktop\footprintSpecIVOA_Trieste2008.ppt" size="228864" user="GretchenGreene" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="SIAV2 scope concept interface development" date="1211452083" name="siav2-trieste.pdf" path="siav2-trieste.pdf" size="86370" user="DougTody" version="1.1"
 

Revision 72008-05-22 - GretchenGreene

 Data Access Layer

InterOpMay2008 Sessions

Trieste, May 19-23


Provisional agenda


Session 1 (Tuesday 20 May 2008, 09.00-10.30, Ocean AB)

TAP

This session will discuss TAP/Param, TAP/QL, theory and prototyping efforts and how the TAP variants will converge.

Speakers will include: Doug who will give a report on the progress of TAP/Param addressing the scope, concept & interface. Keith will present an overview of the TAP/QL specification and then a general discussion will be held to thrash out the details of Table Access and how we can start the process of merging the various requirements into a single standard.

Session 2 (Thursday 22 May 2008, 11.00-12.30, Ocean AB)

S*AP and Footprint

This session will discuss all things S*AP and Footprint services. Doug will give an update on the progress of SIA V2 and Francois will give a demo of SIA V2 in Aladin. Gretchen and Francois will report on the progress defining Footprint requirements and Use Cases and Gretchen will give a demo of the prototype NVO Footprint service.

Session 3 (Thursday 22 May 2008, 16.30-18.00, Ocean AB)

DAL/GWS/Registry: getCapabilities

(See the G&WS agenda for more details.


-- KeithNoddle - 12 May 2008
<--  
-->

META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211391514" name="tap-trieste.pdf" path="tap-trieste.pdf" size="98091" user="DougTody" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Footprint service specification" date="1211449125" name="footprintSpecIVOA_Trieste2008.ppt" path="C:\Documents and Settings\greene\Desktop\footprintSpecIVOA_Trieste2008.ppt" size="228864" user="GretchenGreene" version="1.1"
 

Revision 62008-05-21 - DougTody

 Data Access Layer

InterOpMay2008 Sessions

Trieste, May 19-23


Provisional agenda


Session 1 (Tuesday 20 May 2008, 09.00-10.30, Ocean AB)

TAP

This session will discuss TAP/Param, TAP/QL, theory and prototyping efforts and how the TAP variants will converge.

Speakers will include: Doug who will give a report on the progress of TAP/Param addressing the scope, concept & interface. Keith will present an overview of the TAP/QL specification and then a general discussion will be held to thrash out the details of Table Access and how we can start the process of merging the various requirements into a single standard.

Session 2 (Thursday 22 May 2008, 11.00-12.30, Ocean AB)

S*AP and Footprint

This session will discuss all things S*AP and Footprint services. Doug will give an update on the progress of SIA V2 and Francois will give a demo of SIA V2 in Aladin. Gretchen and Francois will report on the progress defining Footprint requirements and Use Cases and Gretchen will give a demo of the prototype NVO Footprint service.

Session 3 (Thursday 22 May 2008, 16.30-18.00, Ocean AB)

DAL/GWS/Registry: getCapabilities

(See the G&WS agenda for more details.


-- KeithNoddle - 12 May 2008
<--  
-->
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211391514" name="tap-trieste.pdf" path="tap-trieste.pdf" size="98091" user="DougTody" version="1.1"
 

Revision 52008-05-15 - KeithNoddle

 Data Access Layer

InterOpMay2008 Sessions

Trieste, May 19-23


Provisional agenda


Session 1 (Tuesday 20 May 2008, 09.00-10.30, Ocean AB)

TAP

This session will discuss TAP/Param, TAP/QL, theory and prototyping efforts and how the TAP variants will converge.

Changed:
<
<
Speakers will include: Doug who will give a report on the progress of TAP/Param addressing the scope, concept & interface.
>
>
Speakers will include: Doug who will give a report on the progress of TAP/Param addressing the scope, concept & interface. Keith will present an overview of the TAP/QL specification and then a general discussion will be held to thrash out the details of Table Access and how we can start the process of merging the various requirements into a single standard.
 

Session 2 (Thursday 22 May 2008, 11.00-12.30, Ocean AB)

S*AP and Footprint

This session will discuss all things S*AP and Footprint services. Doug will give an update on the progress of SIA V2 and Francois will give a demo of SIA V2 in Aladin. Gretchen and Francois will report on the progress defining Footprint requirements and Use Cases and Gretchen will give a demo of the prototype NVO Footprint service.

Session 3 (Thursday 22 May 2008, 16.30-18.00, Ocean AB)

DAL/GWS/Registry: getCapabilities

(See the G&WS agenda for more details.


-- KeithNoddle - 12 May 2008
<--  
-->

Revision 42008-05-13 - KeithNoddle

 Data Access Layer

InterOpMay2008 Sessions

Trieste, May 19-23


Provisional agenda


Changed:
<
<

Session 1 (Tue 20 May 2008, 09.00-10.30, Ocean AB)

>
>

Session 1 (Tuesday 20 May 2008, 09.00-10.30, Ocean AB)

 

TAP

This session will discuss TAP/Param, TAP/QL, theory and prototyping efforts and how the TAP variants will converge.

Speakers will include: Doug who will give a report on the progress of TAP/Param addressing the scope, concept & interface.
Changed:
<
<

Session 2 (Wed 21 May 2008, 11.00-12.30, Ocean AB)

>
>

Session 2 (Thursday 22 May 2008, 11.00-12.30, Ocean AB)

 

S*AP and Footprint

This session will discuss all things S*AP and Footprint services. Doug will give an update on the progress of SIA V2 and Francois will give a demo of SIA V2 in Aladin. Gretchen and Francois will report on the progress defining Footprint requirements and Use Cases and Gretchen will give a demo of the prototype NVO Footprint service.
Changed:
<
<

Session 3 (Wed 21 May 2008, 16.30-18.00, Ocean AB)

>
>

Session 3 (Thursday 22 May 2008, 16.30-18.00, Ocean AB)

 

DAL/GWS/Registry: getCapabilities

(See the G&WS agenda for more details.


-- KeithNoddle - 12 May 2008
<--  
-->

Revision 32008-05-12 - KeithNoddle

 Data Access Layer

InterOpMay2008 Sessions

Trieste, May 19-23


Provisional agenda


Session 1 (Tue 20 May 2008, 09.00-10.30, Ocean AB)

TAP

This session will discuss TAP/Param, TAP/QL, theory and prototyping efforts and how the TAP variants will converge.

Changed:
<
<
Speakers will include: Doug
>
>
Speakers will include: Doug who will give a report on the progress of TAP/Param addressing the scope, concept & interface.
 

Session 2 (Wed 21 May 2008, 11.00-12.30, Ocean AB)

S*AP and Footprint

Added:
>
>
This session will discuss all things S*AP and Footprint services. Doug will give an update on the progress of SIA V2 and Francois will give a demo of SIA V2 in Aladin. Gretchen and Francois will report on the progress defining Footprint requirements and Use Cases and Gretchen will give a demo of the prototype NVO Footprint service.
 

Session 3 (Wed 21 May 2008, 16.30-18.00, Ocean AB)

DAL/GWS/Registry: getCapabilities

(See the G&WS agenda for more details.


-- KeithNoddle - 12 May 2008
<--  
-->

Revision 22008-05-12 - KeithNoddle

 Data Access Layer

InterOpMay2008 Sessions

Changed:
<
<
Trieste, May 19-23
>
>
Trieste, May 19-23

Added:
>
>
Provisional agenda
 

Session 1 (Tue 20 May 2008, 09.00-10.30, Ocean AB)

TAP

Added:
>
>
This session will discuss TAP/Param, TAP/QL, theory and prototyping efforts and how the TAP variants will converge.

Speakers will include: Doug
 

Session 2 (Wed 21 May 2008, 11.00-12.30, Ocean AB)

S*AP and Footprint

Session 3 (Wed 21 May 2008, 16.30-18.00, Ocean AB)

DAL/GWS/Registry: getCapabilities

Added:
>
>
(See the G&WS agenda for more details.
 
-- KeithNoddle - 12 May 2008
<--  
-->

Revision 12008-05-12 - KeithNoddle

 Data Access Layer

InterOpMay2008 Sessions

Trieste, May 19-23


Session 1 (Tue 20 May 2008, 09.00-10.30, Ocean AB)

TAP

Session 2 (Wed 21 May 2008, 11.00-12.30, Ocean AB)

S*AP and Footprint

Session 3 (Wed 21 May 2008, 16.30-18.00, Ocean AB)

DAL/GWS/Registry: getCapabilities


-- KeithNoddle - 12 May 2008
<--  
-->
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by Perl This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © 2008-2022 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback