Agenda for GWS-WG sessions at Trieste Interop meeting

This is the agenda for the GWS sessions at the Trieste interop.

Session 1: Grid Activities (joint with AstroRG)

WGPS 5: Tues 20 May 14:30 - 16:00 Vulcania 1

We will discuss workflows and grid applications.

14:30 KevinBenson Workflows in Astrogrid (pdf)
14:45 AndreSchaaff Characterization in workflows (pdf)
15:00 GuyRixon EURO-VO and Grid (PDF)
15:15 GiulianoTaffoni Using grid infrastructures and interoperability
15:30 NataliaDeniskina GRID-LAUNCHER: an application to launch AstroGRID workbench on the GRID
15:45 MatthewGraham Do we have our heads in the Cloud?

Session 2: VOSpace

WGPS 9: Thurs 22 May 09:00 - 10:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss outstanding issues in the VOSpace 1.1 specification and hear from reference implementations. If we have time, we will also discuss VOSpace 2.0.

09:00 MatthewGraham VOSpace 1.1: Status and remaining issues
09:15 RickWagner PHPEndpoint - An Extensible, Open-Source VOSpace Server (Eventually)
09:30 AndreSchaaff VOSpace and iRODS (pdf)
09:40 TamasBudavari VOSpace 1.1 in SQL with Smart Data
09:55 BernhardBauer VOPipe-based Data Services (pdf, html)
10:00   Discussion

Links:

Session 3: Web Service Interoperability

WGPS 10: Thurs 22 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss security issues, particularly delegation, RESTful interfaces, authorisation and access control.

11:00 MatthewGraham Alternate security mechanisms
11:15 GuyRixon Delegation protocol
11:30 GuyRixon RESTful version of MyProxy (PDF)
11:45 MatthewGraham Access Control Interface
12:00   Discussion

Links:

Session 4: Service interface and metadata (joint with DAL and Registry)

WGPS 12: Thurs 22 May 16:30 - 18:00 Ocean AB

We will discuss VOSI and getCapabilities and service metadata.

Presenters: MatthewGraham, GuyRixon

Links:

Session 5: Web Service Integration

WGPS 14: Fri 23 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss asynchronous services and standards for RESTful services in the VO.

11:00 PaulHarrison Implementing UWS for CEA ( pdf)
11:15 AndreSchaaff Rest in the VO (pdf)
11:30 ClaudioVuerni EGEE Astro Cluster
11:45 Discussion


InterOp May 2008 GWS Notes

Topic attachments
I Attachment Action Size Date Who Comment
PDFpdf CEAUWS-harrison.pdf manage 6276.7 K 2008-05-23 - 10:14 PaulHarrison Implementing UWS for CEA
PDFpdf GWS-Charac-Workflow-20May08.pdf manage 906.4 K 2008-05-20 - 13:14 AndreSchaaff  
PDFpdf GWS-REST-23May08.pdf manage 114.7 K 2008-05-23 - 10:08 AndreSchaaff  
PDFpdf GWS-VOSpace-iRODS-22May08.pdf manage 716.3 K 2008-05-22 - 08:14 AndreSchaaff  
PowerPointppt Trieste-ACI.ppt manage 874.0 K 2008-05-22 - 07:38 MatthewGraham  
PowerPointppt Trieste-AlternateSecurity.ppt manage 2395.5 K 2008-05-22 - 07:42 MatthewGraham  
PowerPointppt Trieste-GWSAstroRG.ppt manage 968.0 K 2008-05-20 - 12:34 MatthewGraham  
PowerPointppt Trieste-VOSpace.ppt manage 957.0 K 2008-05-22 - 07:29 MatthewGraham  
PDFpdf VOPipes2008-05-22.pdf manage 847.7 K 2008-05-22 - 14:00 BernhardBauer  
Unknown file formatodp accounts-ivoa-may-2008.odp manage 117.1 K 2008-05-22 - 09:17 GuyRixon  
PDFpdf accounts-ivoa-may-2008.pdf manage 127.6 K 2008-05-22 - 09:18 GuyRixon  
PDFpdf ivoa_taverna_vo.pdf manage 377.2 K 2008-05-23 - 07:41 KevinBenson  
PDFpdf vosi-ivoa-may-2008.pdf manage 121.5 K 2008-05-22 - 14:05 GuyRixon  
PDFpdf votech-ivoa-grid-ivoa-may-2008.pdf manage 273.7 K 2008-05-20 - 13:32 GuyRixon  
Topic revision: r22 - 2008-07-04 - PaulHarrison
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © 2008-2018 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback