50 Recent Changes in IVOA Web retrieved at 14:59 (GMT)

nop IVOA Executive Reports Minutes The IVOA have ~tri monthly telecons and also meet during the course of major international meetings. The contact persons for the ...
Statistics for IVOA Web Month: Topic views: Topic saves: File uploads: Most popular topic views: Top contributors for topic save and uploads ...
TWiki Site Statistics 2)" then "display: block" else "display: none" }%" Monthly Site Statistics Data Month WebsTotal WebsViewed Websupdated ...
ObsCore 1.1: Erratum 1 Author: DM WG Date last changed: 2018 11 18 Date accepted: Rationale This erratum corrects a few issues noted in the document . Since most ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM81) TM81 Tue, 11 Dec 2018 15:30 UTC Contents IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM79) Logistics Agenda ...
Use Cases for new DALI xtypes (value serialisation) More General 2 D Spatial Constructs The following use cases were collected and discussed during the IVOA and ADASS ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2018B This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2018 between the College Park and Paris ...
IVOA Standing Committee on Science Priorities (CSP) These pages will be updated by the CSP soon, stay tunned !! Terms of Reference (2015 ): Motivation and Objectives ...
UserAgentUsage Identifying operations related service requests Introduction Client software may make requests to VO services for various reasons. The most straightforward ...
VOResource 1.1 Errata This page collects errata for VOResource 1.1 specification. Accepted Errata Rejected Errata Proposed Errata
DCP IG Session, IVOA Interoperability meeting College Park November 2018 "Share best practices and engage IVOA member projects in the long term curation and preservation ...
This page collects specification issues as well as proposals for extensions for VOResource. Work on the document itself is done in volute, http://volute.g vo.org/svn ...
Resource Identifiers Specifications $ IVOA Recommendation: "IVOA Identifiers" v2.0 (MarkusDemleitner, Editor) Development of this standard is tracked via the Documents ...
li {margin:0; padding:0; border:0; line height:1.2em;} Jumps : IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: ResourceMetadata :: RWP03RefBack :: RWP03Disc Registry Working ...
IVOA Resource Registry Working Group Home Contents Current Activity TAP Service Operators: Please take up Discovering Data Collections so your tables can ...
Jumps: RegistryGuide :: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: RofR :: ResourceMetadata Meetings: InterOpMay2009ResReg Registry Operations and Curation Contents ...
Name: Marco Molinaro Email: marco (dot) molinaro (at) inaf (dot) it Affilitation: INAF OATs URL: INAF OATs page Telephone: 39 040 3199 152 Country: Italy My ...
IVOA Applications Chair: Tom DonaldsonVice Chair: Raffaele D'Abrusco Applications Working Group Charter The IVOA Applications Working Group is concerned primarily ...
IVOA Operations Interest Group Chair: Tom McGlynn Vice Chair: Mark Taylor IVOA Operations Interest Group Charter Goal of the IVOA Operations Interest Group Coordinate ...
Provenance Data Model RFC Page The RFC Review Period has ended, after several meetings during the College Park interop with the DM chairs, the document will now evolve ...
UCD Maintenance Standard/ Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments The Maintenance Process for the set of terms defined as IVOA Unified Content Descriptors is ...
Publishing Data into the VO 0. Introduction The purpose of this page is to provide practical information about how to publish you data holdings into the VO. The ...
ObsCore 1.1 Errata This page collects errata for ObsCore 1.1 specification. Accepted Errata Rejected Errata Proposed Errata ObsCore 1.1 Erratum 1: Typo ...
STC 1.33 Errata This page collects errata for STC 1.33 specification. Accepted Errata Rejected Errata Proposed Errata STC 1.33 Erratum 1: Polygon Area formula ...
STC 1.33 Erratum 2: Author: DM WG Date last changed: 2018 11 18 Date accepted: Rationale This erratum is to correct an error reported at the IVOA interop in Victoria ...
STC 1.33 Erratum 1: Author: DM WG Date last changed: 2018 11 16 Date accepted: Rationale This erratum is to correct an error reported at the IVOA interop in Victoria ...
ObsCore v1.1: Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Errata page ObsCore 1 1 Erratum 1 This page contains former public discussion of the Obscore 1.1 Proposed ...
Space Time Coordinates Documents: Recommendation: Schema: http://www.ivoa.net/xml/STC/stc v1.30.xsd STC v1.30.xsd Errata: STC 1.33 Errata Goal History ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2018A This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2018 between the Victoria and College ...
nop IVOA Grid Web Services Home Contents Chair: BrianMajor Vice Chair: GiulianoTaffoni Chairs Emeriti: MatthewGraham, GuyRixon, AndreSchaaff Vice Chair Emeritus ...
Table Access Protocol 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments TOC The table access protocol (TAP) defines a service protocol for accessing general table ...
TAP 1.1 Authenticated Endponts Historical Discussion Summary This page is meant to give an overall view of the discussion that led to the decision for authenticated ...
DAL sessions schedule IVOA November 2018 College Park Interoperability Meeting includes DAL/GWS/Registry joint session schedule DAL 1 (Thursday Nov. 08, 14:00 ...
IVOA Technical Coordination Group This Committee is formed by the Chairs of the Working and Interest Groups as well as the TCG and IVOA chairs and vice chairs. ...
DAL/GWS/Registry splinter session report This splinter was initially decided to allow specific discussion on the TAP 1.1 authenticated endpoints issue arisen during ...
TCG Face to Face Meeting 2018 05 27 Victoria, BC ACTION: Pat to add SSIG to RFC template page ACTION: Pat to resend the VOSpace recommendation to exec ACTION: Francoise ...
Programme for November 2018 Interop in College Park, MD last edit (11/08) JE Session Time Room Session Notes Thursday Nov 08, 2018 ...
IVOASTANDARD Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Feel free to include here an introductory paragraph describing the IVOASTANDARD being addressed here Latest ...
Time Domain IG sessions schedule IVOA November 2018 College Park Interoperability Meeting Saturday Nov 10, 2018 (09:00 10:30 h) FridayFriday Nov 09, 2018 NoFriday ...
Opening Plenary Nov 8 Charge to the WG/IGs Time available: about 5 minutes per talk (on average) Speaker Title File Donaldson WG Apps pdf ...
Semantics session @ Nothern Fall Interop CollegePark Oct 2018 Friday Nov 9 09:00 10:30 Salon 3 Welcome to the next Semantics session !! Here is the agenda . ...
IVOA Data Access Layer Contents Rationale The task of the DAL working group is to define and formulate VO standards for remote data access. Client data analysis ...
Registry session schedule IVOA November 2018 College Park Interoperability Meeting includes joint session schedules. Registry 1 / Apps 1 (Friday Nov. 9, 11:00 ...
Solar System IG sessions schedule IVOA November 2018 College Park Interoperability Meeting Friday Nov 09, 2018 (14:00 15:30 h) FridayFriday Nov 09, 2018 NoFriday ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
List of TWiki users Please take the time and add yourself to the list. To do that fill out the form in .TWikiRegistration . This will create an account for you which ...
Use of DataCite DOIs for Citing Astronomical Data Arnold Rots, Raffaele D'Abrusco, Sherry Winkelman Now that data citation has become a mature and accepted concept ...
Applications Working Group sessions schedule IVOA November 2018 College Park Interoperability Meeting Registry 1 / Apps 1 (Friday Nov. 9, 11:00 12:30, Salon 1 2 ...
DOIs: my experience Feel free to describe your experience, to give us a link to your project, etc. Links to other domains, Ideas, etc. are welcome ...
IVOA Media Group Contents Members Chair: DeborahBaines Bruce BerrimanJamie BudynkiewiczTeresa DowerGiulia IafrateShanshan LiSimon O'TooleYihan Tao Rationale ...
Number of topics: 50

Show recent changes with 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 topics, all changes

Related topics: RSS feed, rounded corners RSS feed, ATOM feed, WebNotify, site changes, site map

Topic revision: r4 - 2006-11-15 - TWikiContributor
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © 2008-2018 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback