500 Recent Changes in IVOA Web retrieved at 10:30 (GMT)

Statistics for IVOA Web Month: Topic views: Topic saves: File uploads: Most popular topic views: Top contributors for topic save and uploads ...
TWiki Site Statistics 2)" then "display: block" else "display: none" }%" Monthly Site Statistics Data Month WebsTotal WebsViewed Websupdated ...
Applications Working Group License Details The standards developed by the IVOA are available for re use under the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike (CC BY SA ...
VOSpace version 2.1 Proposed Erratum 1: Example incorrect §6.3.1 (fix example) Author: Brian Major, Gregory Mantelet Date last changed: 2020 05 19 Rationale In the ...
Radioastronomy in the VO Session Friday October 11, 11:00 12:30, Room DOT Speaker Title Time Material François Bonarel Introduction to previous ...
IVOA Applications Chair: Tom DonaldsonVice Chair: Raffaele D'Abrusco Applications Working Group Charter The IVOA Applications Working Group is concerned primarily ...
nop IVOA Grid Web Services Home Contents Chair: GiulianoTaffoni Vice Chair: ChristineBanek Chairs Emeriti: MatthewGraham, GuyRixon, AndreSchaaff, BrianMajor ...
This is the Errata page for VOSpace REC 2.1 as per Document Standards 2.0. Accepted Errata Rejected Errata Proposed Errata VOSpace 2 1 Erratum 1 : Example ...
Authentication: Single Sign On (SSO) Single sign on authentication means that you login once to a VO site or service and can then access any other VO site or service ...
VOSI 1.1 Errata Page status report for Errata related to the VOSI 1.1 specification. Accepted Errata VOSI 1.1 Erratum 1: XML versioning clarification and corrections ...
Credential Delegation The credential delegation protocol allows a client program to delegate a user's credentials to a service such that that service may make requests ...
Authorization and Access control The ability to control who has access to resources and what operations are permitted is a common task across the IVOA. Access Control ...
nop IVOA Grid Web Services: Security Contents Overview Though our data may have zero commercial value (according to Jim Gray), we are still concerned about ...
Index A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z A Activity An activity is something that occurs over a period ...
Provenance Data Model A new WD perdiod is open for 4 weeks from 2019 06 14. Watchout: Both document and VODML stuff van be updated during that period. The WG ...
DAL sessions schedule IVOA May 2020 Virtual Interoperability Meeting Here follows the schedule of the DAL related sessions held at the IVOA May 2020 Virtual IVOA ...
May 2020 IVOA Virtual Interop Meeting Schedule All times are UTC check your local times https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/ Feedback We welcome feedback about the ...
Vocabularies defined for the IVOA ( deprecated after the launch of Vocabularies 1.0 and 2.0 2019) NB : here is a prototype front page for an IVOA page gathering ...
ProvTAP is a TAP implementation of the IVOA Provenance data model. At the time of writing it has been worked out under the responsability of the DM WG by the IVOA ...
Radio astronomy Interest Group Charter: The group shall define requirements for the representation of radio astronomy data in the VO through: development of ...
IVOA TCG Telecon Thu, 11 Jun 2020 @20:00 UTC Attendees Regrets Agenda/Mtg Notes ( Working ) TCG Business VEP 003 New term (sibling ...
IVOA Technical Coordination Group This Committee is formed by the Chairs of the Working and Interest Groups and includes the IVOA chairs and vice chairs. TCG Charter ...
UDF catalogue Proposed Endorsed Note: Request for Comments This PEN proposes a mechanism for listing ADQL extension functions that are requried to work the same way ...
This text is intended as a starting point for the discussion. We will edit the text together during the session and then transfer the final version back to the IVOA ...
This is the schedule setup for GWS related sessions at the Virtual IVOA Meeting (May 2020). The GWS session during the virtual meeting will be an open discussion on ...
Name: Marco Molinaro Email: marco (dot) molinaro (at) inaf (dot) it Affilitation: INAF OATs URL: INAF OATs page Telephone: 39 040 3199 152 Country: Italy My ...
Technical Terms Acronyms This is a document intended for deployers of VO services. This is also a document in progress. IVOA members help to keep this glossary of ...
IVOA TCG Telecon Tue, 14 May 2020 @15:00 UTC Attendees Pat, Raffaele, Laurent, Christophe, Mark T, Tom D, Gerard, Carlo Z, Theresa, Jesus, Francoise, Dave ...
Applications Working Group (Apps) Virtual Meeting (May 5 8) Sessions Annotations of light curves using VOTable Tuesday May 5, 15:00 16:00 UTC Other times zones ...
DataLink 1.0 Next This topic collects proposals for modifications of the DataLink 1.0 specification in order to improve the next revision of the specification. Errata ...
KDIG Session Tuesday May 12 Virtual 19:00 21:00 UTC Zoom link: finished and closed Recording available at Etherpad: pdf Gerard Lemson SciServer 25 ...
SIAP 2.0 and SODA 1.0 cumulative " Next" page. Previous material Old "DAL future" page : https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/DALFuture IVOA note : http ...
DAL Future discussion page This page is meant to gather opinions, feedback and proposals for DAL future (see 2016 Fall Interop presentation). The underlying question ...
IVOA Data Access Layer Contents Rationale The task of the DAL working group is to define and formulate VO standards for remote data access. Client data analysis ...
ADQL 2.0 Erratum 3: Coordinate system argument as a string literal Author: Grégory Mantelet Date last changed: 2020 05 13 Rationale It appears that the grammar of ...
This is the Errata page for Datalink REC 1.0 as per Document Standards 2.0. Accepted Errata DataLink 1 0 Erratum 1 : Resource type value Rejected Errata ...
ADQL 2.0 Errata Page status report for Errata related to the ADQL 2.0 specification. (ADQL 2.0 next features page is available here). Accepted Errata ADQL 2 ...
Source and Catalog Contribution Page Rationale This page gathers contributions and discussions of the Source and Catalogs focused session which took place in Paris ...
DataLink version 1.0 Proposed Erratum 4: Self Describing Service example fix Author: Mark Taylor, François Bonnarel Date last changed: 2020 05 11 Rationale In the ...
DataLink version 1.0 Proposed Erratum 2: Hanging if clause in §4.3 (text amendment) Author: Mark Taylor, François Bonnarel Date last changed: 2020 05 11 Rationale ...
Semantics Session at the May 2020 Virtual Interop Wed, May 6, 15:00 16:00 UTC. In this session, we will mainly discuss the latest Working Draft for Vocabularies in ...
Name: Peter Teuben Email: teuben #64;umd.edu Company Name: University of Maryland/Astr.Dept. Company URL: http://www.astro.umd.edu Telephone: 301 ...
IVOA Knowledge Discovery Interest Group Charter Knowledge discovery is the task of processing and analyzing data sets with the aim of extracting new knowledge. ...
DataLink version 1.0 Proposed Erratum 3: Missing text in §4.4 (text amendment) Author: Mark Taylor, François Bonnarel Date last changed: 2020 05 08 Rationale In the ...
The RFC process of this model is frozen by the Authors The team is investigating a simpler SSLAP solution that wouldn't use SSLDM2 at all.if this approach succeed ...
SINGLE SIGN ON Session Participants: 80 Sara Bertocco is making the introductory presentation: Current specification is based on existing standards: More than one ...
Radioastronomy Interest Group Session Tuesday May 5th, 13:30 14:30 UTC, Virtual Etherpad Notes : https://etherpad.in2p3.fr/p/RadioAstronomyIGPlenary (saved) https ...
Simple Cone Search This Simple Cone Search (ConeSearch) defines a simple query protocol for retrieving records from a catalog of astronomical sources. The query ...
DM "DRAFT" sessions schedule IVOA May 2020 Virtual Interoperability Meeting This is the schedule setup for DM related sessions at the Virtual IVOA Meeting (May 2020 ...
Simple Cone Search 1.03 Errata This page collects errata for ConeSearch 1.03 specification. (ConeSearch 1.03 next features page is available here). Accepted Errata ...
Simple Cone Search 1.03 Next This page collects ideas and features to bring Simple Cone Search to revision 1.1 (or, possibly further). Items collected here can be ...
IVOA Time Domain Interest Group Working Group Chair: AdaNebot Vice Chair: DaveMorris Chairs Emeritus: Roy Williams, Rob Seaman, Matthew Graham, John Swinbank Vice ...
Name: Igor Chilingarian Email: chil #64;sai.msu.ru Company Name: Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory Company URL: http://www.cfa.harvard.edu/ ...
TDIG sessions schedule IVOA May 2020 Virtual Interoperability Meeting This is the schedule page for TDIG related sessions at the Virtual IVOA Meeting (May 2020) ...
May 2020 IVOA Interop Meeting VOEvent next steps When May 06 2020 06:00 UTC link Where Zoom session, details available soon. The current version ...
This text is intended as a starting point for the discussion. We will edit the text together during the session and then transfer the final version back to the IVOA ...
STC2:Meas Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Summary Version 1 of STC was developed in 2007, prior to the development and adoption of vo dml modeling practices ...
STC2:Coords Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Summary Version 1 of STC was developed in 2007, prior to the development and adoption of vo dml modeling ...
Opening Plenary May 4, 2020 Speaker Title File Donaldson WG Apps pdf Molinaro WG DAL pdf Michel WG DM pdf Taffoni ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
List of TWiki users Please take the time and add yourself to the list. To do that fill out the form in .TWikiRegistration . This will create an account for you which ...
May 2020 IVOA Interop Meeting Annotations of light curves using VOTable When Tuesday May 05 2020 15:00 UTC Where Zoom https://zoom.us/j/97011177855 ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
DCP IG Session, Virtual IVOA Interoperability meeting, Everywhere "Share best practices and engage IVOA member projects in the long term curation and preservation ...
InterOpMay2020 meeting feedback This page is to collect ideas and suggestions from people attending the InterOpMay2020 meeting on how we can improve the virtual meeting ...
Radio Astronomy Interest Group Test
Opening Plenary Intro May 4, 2020 Speaker Title File Evans Welcome Logistics pdf CUI State of the IVOA Merin CSP
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
Radioastronomy in the VO Session Tuesday May 5th, 13:30 14:30 UTC, Virtual Speaker Title Time Material Bruno Merín Motivation and summary ...
Applications WG (Apps) Data Access Layer WG (DAL) and Python / PyVO
Program Prep List Virtual IVOA meeting (May 4, 2020 start date) Meeting web link: https://indico.ict.inaf.it/e/ivoa/virtual2020 Program link: https://wiki.ivoa.net ...
STC version 2.0 Goal Why STC 2.0? Version 1 of STC was developed in 2007, prior to the development and adoption of vo dml modeling practices. As we progress to ...
nop IVOA Events 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
IAU Working Group: Virtual Astronomy and Data Centres A Working Group has been formed in Commission B2 of the International Astronomical Union. https://www.iau.org ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM91) when: April 21st, 2020 Time: 11am (Eastern), 3pm (UTC) Logistic IVOA TM91 Hosted by CXC Data Systems Tuesday, Apr 21, ...
Name: Andreas Wicenec Email: awicenec #64;gmail.com Company Name: UWA/ICRAR Company URL: http://icrar.org Telephone: ( 61) 6488 7847 Fax: ...
nop IVOA Executive Reports Minutes The IVOA have ~tri monthly telecons and also meet during the course of major international meetings. The contact persons for the ...
Program Prep List Virtual IVOA meeting (May 4 start date) Meeting link: Program link: https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpMay2020 Schedule inputs are ...
Provenance Data Model RFC #2 Page History After the first RFC period (November 2018) during which no consensus was reached, the Provenance model has been revamped ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM90) when: March 24, 2020 Time: 11am (Eastern), 3pm (UTC) (US is already in DLST) Logistic Hosted by CXC Data Systems Tuesday ...
ROADMAP 2020 Argentina NOVA ArVO AstroGrid Australia VO BRAVO China VO The China VO service portal will be upgraded and re designed under the name of new endorsed ...
IVOA History Interop and Other Key Meetings Month/Year Location (Host) 6/2000 Pasadena, CA (Caltech), Virtual Observatories of the Future 8/2000 ...
Policy on IVOA Working Group/Interest Group Chairs and Vice Chairs Background: There is a large dispersion in the scope of tasks undertaken by the IVOA Working Groups ...
VO Data Modeling Language Specification Current REC: VO DML: a consistent modelling language for IVOA data models (docx, pdf, IVOA.net) The documentation collaborative ...
Request for Modification for the UCD vocabulary towards UCDList v1.4 This page summarizes the steps for Modifications and Updates proposed in The UCD Maintenance workink ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2019B This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2019 between the Groningan and Sydney ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM89) when: February 18, 2020 Time: 10am (Eastern), 3pm (UTC) Logistic IVOA exec meeting TM89 Hosted by CXC Data Systems Tuesday ...
TimeSeries 2020 proposal A new proposal for serialising time series from Ada Nebot, intended to meet a specific limited set of requirements. The LaTex source for the ...
IVOA TCG Telecon Tue, 11 Feb 2020 @20:00 UTC Last edit Feb 12 (JE) transform to DRAFT mtg notes Attendees Christine, Christophe, Jesus, Laurent, Marco ...
GWS Teleconference 19 12 2019 GT introduce the discussion we need to update 2 documents SSO, CDP and finalize GMS. Discussion about GMS proposed standard ...
Note : VEPs are proposed in a draft of version 2.0 of Vocabularies. This currently is in the state of a proof of concept. The next VEP will have the running number ...
IVOA Operations Interest Group Overview Organisation Chair: Mark Taylor Vice Chair: Steve Groom Goal of the IVOA Operations Interest Group Coordinate ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
IVOA Theory Ongoing activities Works done by the Theory I.G. are divided in three packages. Simulation Access Protocol Most efforts are now done on the definition ...
Data Model Working Group Sessions: October 2019, Groningen, NL Source DM (Friday October 11, 13h30 15h, Room DOT) Speaker Title Time Material ...
Space mission Examples GAIA: Mission: mission.doculink: cosmos.esa.int/web/gaia mission.name: gaia mission.type survey definir missiontype: survey ...
Discussion on Metadata for Telescope and Instrument description How to federate a common description to share instruments ad telescope lists into the community Recent ...
Agenda visite Baptiste Cecconi @CDS 16 18 dec 19 Preliminary agenda /Calendrier visite Baptiste / Due to transport perturbations this week, Baptiste will be available ...
RadioAstronomy in the VO 14/11/2019 telecon At the call: Mark Lacy ML , Alessandra Zanichelli AZ , Marco Molinaro MM , Mark Allen MA , François Bonarel FB , Janet ...
nop IVOA Semantics Working Group The Semantics Working Group (Charter) superseded the UCD Working Group in 2006 as it was realised semantic resources beyond UCDs were ...
Name: Mark Taylor Email: m.b.taylor #64;bristol.ac.uk Web page: http://www.star.bris.ac.uk/~mbt/ Company Name: University of Bristol Telephone ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM88) when: November 26, 2019, 11am (Eastern time) Logistic IVOA Exec TM88 Hosted by CXC Data Systems Tuesday, Nov 26, 2019 11 ...
Web SAMP and HTTPS The SAMP Web Profile allows web applications to talk to other SAMP clients, communicating with the Hub using an XMLHttpRequest to a well known port ...
SAMP This page contains information about SAMP, the Simple Application Messaging Protocol. Standard SAMP is defined by the Standard. The most recent version to achieve ...
IVOA Data Curation and Preservation "Share best practices and engage IVOA member projects in the long term curation and preservation of astronomical data" Chair ...
Howto create FITS images/spectra to be VO compatible FITS format is a popular output used in astronomy for spectra and images. FITS recommendations when applied enable ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
IVOA Standing Committee on Science Priorities (CSP) These pages are being updated by the current CSP. Terms of Reference (2015 ): Motivation and Objectives: The ...
Publishing Data into the VO 0. Introduction The purpose of this page is to provide practical information about how to publish you data holdings into the VO. The ...
Opening Plenary Oct 11, 2019 Speaker Title File Donaldson WG Apps pdf Molinaro WG DAL pdf Michel WG DM pdf Taffoni ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
VOTable Software Tools to manage/manipulate data in VOTable format VOtable format and documents IvoaVOTable Parsers Java Name Description ...
IVOA Data Model Working Group Introduction The role of the Data Modeling group is to provide a framework for the description of metadata attached to observed or ...
Page under construction STC2:Transf Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Summary Version 1 of STC was developed in 2007, prior to the development and ...
Collaborative Page for the Table Access Protocol (TAP) The Table Access Protocol (TAP) is a second generation DAL interface being developed to provide a general access ...
TAP 1.1 Errata This page collects errata for TAP 1.1 specification. (TAP 1.0 next features page is available here). Accepted Errata Rejected Errata Proposed Errata ...
TAP 1.1 Next This topic collects proposals for modifications of the TAP 1.1 specification in order to improve the next revision of the specification. Errata to the ...
IVOA TCG F2F Meeting Wed, 09 Oct 2019 @19:00 Local time Room 11 (Martini Plaza) Last edit Oct 16 (JE) Filled in meeting notes (in italics) actions (in ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
VOTable VOTable is a standard for the interchange of data represented as a set of tables, and includes both table metadata and the data itself. The Application Working ...
Final Programme for October 2019 Interop in Groningen, NL Wednesday Oct 09, 2019 Time Location Topic 19:00 20:30 ADASS venue: Rm 11 TCG ...
DAL sessions schedule IVOA October 2019 Groningen Interoperability Meeting Apps DAL joint session Data Access Implementations Friday October 11 ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM87) when: October 10, 2019, 2 4pm local time where: ADASS Venue (Martini Plaza) Room 11 Logistic IVOA exec FM87Hosted ...
Presented by: James Dempsey, Dave Morris, Marco Molinaro, Ole Streicher, François Bonnarel Agenda 1 Introduction Moving standards to GitHub 1 Repository approach ...
Operations Interest Group Session 11:00 12:30, October 12 2019, Student Hotel, Groningen, NL Operations (Saturday October 12, 2019, 11:00) Speaker ...
Registry Working Group Session: October 2019, Groningen NL Saturday, Oct 12, 15:30 17:00 Speaker Title Time Material Theresa Dower Introduction ...
Semantics Working Group Session at the 2019 Groningen Interop Saturday, Oct 12, 11:00 12:30, Student hotel Schedule Speaker Title Material Time ...
Science Platform: Towards Data Science ADASS 2019 Gronigen 9 10 2019 Room 1 2 Participants: ~50 Discussion Topics What is your science platform? How can ...
Applications Working Group Sessions: October 2019, Groningen, Netherlands DAL/Apps Joint Session Friday, October 11,15:30 17:00, DOT See DAL Sessions for ...
Grid and Web Services Working Group Session: OCT 2019, Groningen GWS I (Friday Oct 11, 13:30 15:00, Student Hotel) GWS (Friday October 11, 2019, 13:30) ...
IVOA Validation Capabilities This page provides a comprehensive summary of the validation capabilities associated with published IVOA standards. Validators include ...
DCP IG Session, IVOA Interoperability meeting, Groningen October 2019 "Share best practices and engage IVOA member projects in the long term curation and preservation ...
DCP Session minutes (Thanks to Tim for the notes) André, Introduction General overview of the session. Mentions that there will be two RDA meetings before ...
MOC 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Summary Latest Draft: 1.1 (Proposed Recommendation) The substantive differences between version 1.1 of MOC ...
RegTAP 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Summary Registries provide a mechanism with which VO applications can discover and select resources first ...
VOTable 1.4 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Summary Latest Draft: 1.4 (Proposed Recommendation) The main purpose of VOTable 1.4 is to support the ...
Discussion Page for Datalink Update Note : this is deprecated in favour of Vocabularies in the VO version 2. See IvoaSemantics for details. The following is just ...
Request for Modification for the UCD List v1.3 from May 2017 to Feb 2018 This page is proposed in the new process for UCDs update discussed at the Interop meeting ...
UCD Maintenance Standard/ Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments The Maintenance Process for the set of terms defined as IVOA Unified Content Descriptors is ...
Provenance Data Model RFC Page The RFC Review Period has ended, after several meetings during the College Park Interop with the DM chairs, the document will now evolve ...
This area is dedicated to the on going work about (PID) DOI the work is on going through an IVOA Note Aims (to complete) state of the art PID / DOI (including ...
Program Prep List Groningen (Oct 11 13) (JE will Move the WG/IG Request from 'New Request' to 'Scheduled' once it's been added to the Program) Program link: https ...
IVOA Provenance DM PR2 Serialisation Examples Here are working examples with the PR2 datamodel version. We use the instance identifiers to express how our instances ...
Feature and Improvement Requests for TAPRegExt 1.1 Note: TAPRegExt is currently being worked on in after TAP went to 1.1. Variadic Functions It looks like we will ...
IVOA Resource Registry Working Group Home Contents Current Activity TAP Service Operators: Please take up Discovering Data Collections so your tables can ...
VOResource 1.1 Next Proposed changes and additions to VOResource. Changes would go to VOResource 1.2. (this page for VOResource 1.0) A serverSoftware child for interface ...
IVOA Interoperability meeting May 12 17, 2019: Paris (France) Local Organization (fr) Astronomical Data Centre Group Photo ESSENTIAL INFORMATION ...
Table Access Protocol 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments TOC The table access protocol (TAP) defines a service protocol for accessing general table ...
Name: Carlos Rodrigo Blanco Email: crb #64;cab.inta csic.es Company Name: CAB/SVO Company URL: http://cab.inta csic.es Telephone: 34 918131260 ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM86) TM86 Sep 3, 2019 at 15:00 UTC Time Logistic IVOA exec meetingHosted by CXC Data SystemsTuesday, Sep 3, 2019 at 15:00 ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
IVOA TCG Telecon Tue, 16 Jul 2019 @15:00 UTC Last edit Aug 22 (JE) added mtg notes/actions in light blue italic Attendees Mark T., Tim J., Laurent M ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2019A This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2019 between the Paris and Groningan ...
IVOA TCG Telecon Tue, 16 Jul 2019 @20:00 UTC Last edit Jul 15; Updated with meeting notes Jul 19 (JE) Attendees Andre S., Steve G, Raffaele D., Laurent ...
ObsCore 1.1 Errata This page collects errata for ObsCore 1.1 specification. Accepted Errata ObsCore 1.1 Erratum 1: PASS/May12 ObsCore 1.1 Erratum 2: PASS ...
IVOA Inter Operability Meeting Programme Organising Committee THe POC members are nominated by the IVOA Exec with an additional member representative of the Local ...
Name: François Bonnarel Email: francois.bonnarel #64;astro.unistra.fr Company Name: CDS / Observatoire Astronomique de Strasbourg Company URL: http ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM85) TM85 July 9, 2019 at 11am (UTC 05:00) Eastern Time (US Canada) Logistic IVOA exec meetingHosted by CXC Data SystemsTuesday ...
IVOA TCG F2F Mtg Sun, 12 May 2019 @10:30am local time Salle du Conseil (Updated with Mtg note May 29 JE) last edit May 29 JE May 08 Seeded mtg ...
MOC This page contains information about MOC, the Multi Order Coverage map format. Recommendation History See Document Versions for the official list of all IVOA ...
Teleconference via Harvard Smithsonian Webex, 2019 06 13 Attendees: Christophe Arviset, Markus Demleitner, Theresa Dower, Juan Gonzales, Costas Vrioni, (Menelaus Perdikas ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
IVOA Media Group Contents Members Chair: DeborahBaines Bruce BerrimanJamie BudynkiewiczTeresa DowerGiulia IafrateShanshan LiSimon O'TooleYihan Tao Rationale ...
nop Science platforms Contents Overview A Science Platform is a web based environment providing advanced functionality to analyze and process large and complex ...
Name: Dave Morris Email: dmr at roe.ac.uk Email: dave.morris at metagrid.co.uk Company Name: Edinburgh University Company URL: http://www.roe.ac ...
VOTable 1.4 Working Draft Notes This page is now frozen. Please make future comments on VOTable 1.4 Request For Comments. TomDonaldson 2019 05 03 Change Logs ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
RegTAP 1.0 Erratum 1: Case insensitivity in an example query against res details Author: Markus Demleitner Date last changed: 2019 02 06 Date accepted: 2019 05 12 ...
RegTAP 1.0 Errata This page collects errata for 1.0. Accepted Errata RegTAP 1 0 Erratum 1 : Ignore case in a sample query. Rejected Errata Proposed Errata ...
VOResource 1.1 Errata This page collects errata for Version 1.1. Accepted Errata VOResource 1 1 Erratum 1 : Un deprecate multiple security methods per interface ...
VOResource 1.1 Erratum 1: Re enable multiple security methods per interface Author: Markus Demleitner Date last changed: 2019 02 05 Date accepted: 2019 05 12 Rationale ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM84) FM84 May 12 2019 4 6pm local time Salle du Conseil ( note Wednesday meeting has its own Agenda page FM84S) Access ...
ObsCore 1.1: Erratum 1 Author: DM WG Date last changed: 2019 05 10 Update of errata page after tcg review . L. Michel , M.Louys. Previous change : 2018 12 19 Date ...
nop IVOA Member Organizations Acronym VO Project/Country Primary Contact NOVA Virtual Observatory Gurovich nop ArVO Virtual Observatory ...
Name: Markus Demleitner Email: msdemlei #64;ari.uni heidelberg.de Institution Name: U Heidelberg, ARI Data Center URL: http://dc.g vo.org Telephone ...
Applications Working Group Sessions: May 2019, Paris, France Joint Topic Based Sessions Session When Where Time Domain (TDIG/Apps) Wednesday ...
Semantics session @ Interop Paris 2019 Thursday May 16, 14:00 15:30 in Salle Le Verrier Welcome to the next Semantics session !! Here is the agenda . Speaker ...
May 2019 IVOA Interop Meeting Schedule General Meeting Information (Registration, Hotel, Travel etc.) can be found here Session Time Room Session ...
DCP Session minutes (thanks to Tim) Françoise, Trustworthy Data Repositories Certification of data centers. CDS got certified. Useful because of the ...
Opening Plenary May 13, 2019 Speaker Title File Donaldson WG Apps pdf Molinaro WG DAL pdf Cresitello Dittmar WG DM pdf ...
Solar System Interest Group This interest group is chaired by BaptisteCecconi (appointed 2017 05 14). Charter The Solar System Interest Group (SSIG) will aim at ...
CSP Focus Session "Big Data Challenges in Astronomy": 14 May 2019, salle Le Verrier, Paris, France Tuesday, May 14, 16:00 17:30, Salle Le Verrier Speaker ...
Data Model Working Group Sessions: May 2019, Paris, France WG Status (Tuesday, May 14, 2019, 14:00 15:30, Salle Le Verrier) Speaker Title Time Material ...
DCP IG Session, IVOA Interoperability meeting, Paris May 2019 "Share best practices and engage IVOA member projects in the long term curation and preservation of astronomical ...
ChiVO, as the official Chilean node of the International Virtual Observatory Alliance (IVOA) has been recently connected (since January 2019) to the academic network ...
Operations Interest Group Sessions: May 2019, Paris, France Session 1: Operations Status and Review: 0900 Wednesday, Salle Le Verrier Speaker Title ...
(this topic was kept as a redirect for linking heritage purpose this topic's content was moved to the redirection page: UCDList 1 4 RFM some links have been automatically ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM77) FM77 Sun, 27 May 2018 16:00 Local Time (23:00 UTC) nop SpiritAB FM77 Supplementary Wed, May 30 @12:30 Local Time ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2018A This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2018 between the Victoria and College ...
(this topic was kept as a redirect for linking heritage purpose this topic's content was moved to the redirection page: UCDList 1 3 RFM some links have been automatically ...
http://adass2018.umd.edu/bof.html
https://datacite.org/
https://www.coretrustseal.org/
Registry sessions schedule IVOA May 2019 Paris Interoperability Meeting Joint session on TAP and AuthN (DAL/Apps/GWS/Reg) Wednesday, May 15, 14:00 15:30 B2Find ...
DAL sessions schedule IVOA May 2019 Paris Interoperability Meeting DAL 1 "Standards: revision updates" (Wednesday May 15, 11:00 12:30, Salle Le Verrier) Speaker ...
UserAgentUsage Identifying operations related service requests Introduction Client software may make requests to VO services for various reasons. The most straightforward ...
Theory IG Session, IVOA Interoperability meeting, Paris May 2019 Thursday May 16 Salle Denisse 09:00 10:30 Speaker Title Time Materials Gerard ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM84 Supplementary) FM84 May 15 2019 12.30 14 local time Salle du Levante Logistic Draft Agenda FM84 Supplementary 1 ...
Education Interest Group Media Group session IVOA May 2019 Paris Interoperability Meeting Salle du Levant Room, 11:00 12:30, Wednesday May 15 2019 Speaker ...
Time Domain Interest Group Applications Sessions: May 2019, Paris, France Salle Denisse, Wednesday 9:00 10:30 Joint Session: TDIG/Apps Speaker Title ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
GWS session IVOA May 2019 Paris Interoperability Meeting GWS (Tuesday, May 14, 2019, 14:00 15:30, Salle Denisse) Speaker Title Time Material ...
Solar System Interest Group Sessions: May 2019, Paris, France Plenary Monday, May 13, 16:00 17:30, Salle Le Verrier Speaker Title Materials Time ...
KDIG Session Monday May 13 Salle Danjon 17:00 18:30 Speaker Title Duration Materials Kai Polsterer Introduction 3' Petr Skoda ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
Plenary Session: May 2019, Paris, France Plenary Monday, May 13, 14:00 15:30, Salle Le Verrier Speaker Title Materials Time Françoise Genova ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
TimeDomain Data model TimeSeriesDM derived from NDCube Description to come ... More TimeObs Obscore extension for Time Domain datasets For timeseries dataset discovery ...
SODA 1.0 Errata This page collects errata for SODA 1.0 specification. Accepted Errata SODA 1.0 Erratum 1: ID parameter UCD amendment Rejected Errata Proposed ...
Server side Operations for Data Access version 1.0 Proposed Erratum 1: ID parameter UCD amendment Author: Marco Molinaro Date last changed: 2019 04 18 Date accepted ...
ObsCore 1.1: Erratum 2 Author: DM WG Date last changed: 2018 11 18 Date accepted: Rationale This erratum corrects a few issues noted in the document . Since most ...
STC 1.33 Errata This page collects errata for STC 1.33 specification. Accepted Errata STC 1.33 Erratum 1: Polygon Area formula incorrect STC 1.33 Erratum ...
STC 1.33 Erratum 2: Author: DM WG Date last changed: 2018 11 18 Date accepted:2019 04 16 Rationale This erratum is to correct an error reported at the IVOA interop ...
STC 1.33 Erratum 1: Author: DM WG Date last changed: 2019 02 04 Date accepted: 2019 04 16 Rationale This erratum is to correct an issue related to POLYGON with different ...
DALI 1.1 Next Proposed changes/addition to the DALI specification (accepted changes would go into DALI 1.2) Use Cases for new DALI xtypes (value serialisation) More ...
DCP IG Session, IVOA Interoperability meeting College Park November 2018 "Share best practices and engage IVOA member projects in the long term curation and preservation ...
Group Membership Service Working Draft TOC Working Draft The most recent published Working Draft can be found here: Membership Service Comments from the community ...
Program Prep List Paris (May 13 17, May 12 TCG mtg) last updated JE Apr25 (JE will Move the WG/IG Request from 'New Request' to 'Scheduled' once it's been ...
IVOA TCG Telecon Tue, 16 Apr 2019 @15:00 UTC last edit Apr21 JE Mar 29 Seeded mtg page JE Apr 03 12 Updated agenda, added to regrets JE ...
Semantics session @ Nothern Fall Interop CollegePark Oct 2018 Friday Nov 9 09:00 10:30 Salon 3 Welcome to the next Semantics session !! Here is the agenda . ...
Name: Robert B. Denny Email: rdenny #64;dc3.com Company Name: DC 3 Dreams, SP Company URL: http://dc3.com/ Telephone: 1 480 396 9700 Fax ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2018B This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2018 between the College Park and Paris ...
VOSI 1.1 Erratum 2 Example corrections Author: Patrick DowlerDate:2019 04 12 The following Erratum amends the VOSI 1.1 recommendation. Rationale In VOSI 1.1 (ref ...
Source DM: Call For Scientific Requirements During the spring 2018 Interop in Victoria, we had a hands on session focused on the tools available to work with VO data ...
Server side Operations for Data Access SODA Link to Errata page
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM83) TM83 April 9 2019 15:00 UTC (11am US Eastern, 5pm Central Europe) Logistic Hosted by CXC Data Systems Tuesday, ...
A wiki page to describe the FRB VOEvent type.
In attendance: Brian Major David Aikema André Schaaff Giuliano Taffoni Sara Bertocco From Brian: Technical meeting with LSST on Science ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM82) TM82 Tue, 05 Mar 2019 15:30 UTC Contents IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM82) Logistics Agenda ...
ObsLocTAP protocol The Observation Locator Table Access Protocol (ObsLocTAP) specification describes the necessary data model elements and the access protocol to discover ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
VO DML mapping in VOTable This page contains all the stuff related to the elaboration of the VO DML mapping in VOTable standard. Everything is currently on Volute ...
PROV DM PR preparation second iteration Activity Description Package In order to push forward the Activity Configuration discussion, I have attached a last version ...
Registry session schedule IVOA November 2018 College Park Interoperability Meeting includes joint session schedules. Registry 1 / Apps 1 (Friday Nov. 9, 11:00 ...
Operations Interest Group Session: November 8, 2018, College Park, Maryland, USA Operations (Thursday November 8, 2018, 4 PM) Speaker Title Materials ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
IVOA TCG Telecon Tue, 05 Feb 2019 @21:00 UTC via WebEx last edit Feb06 JE Feb 6 Added meeting notes JE Attendees Ada, Guiliano, Kai, Laurent, Pierre ...
This page collects specification issues as well as proposals for extensions for VOResource. A working draft for TAPRegExt 1.1 is available on volute: https://volute ...
TAPRegExt Erratum 1: Making dataModel anyURI. Author: Markus Demleitner Date last changed: 2017 04 19 Date accepted: 2017 05 14 Rationale dataModel/@ivo id was ...
This page collects specification issues as well as proposals for extensions for VODataService 1.1. Version 1.2, addressing most of the points below, is currently a ...
Registry Interfaces 1.1 Next Proposed changes and additions to Registry Interfaces. Changes would go to Registry Interfaces 1.2. this page for RI 1.0
Note : This was an early prototype for the Next pages and hence didn't have a version number in it yet. This page is superseded by VOResource 1 1 Next . This page ...
Note : This was an early prototype for the Next pages and hence didn't have a version number in it yet. This page is superseded by RegistryInterfaces 1 1 Next ...
SAMP Software This page lists released and experimental software which is known to use the SAMP protocol. Please amend the list if you have more up to date information ...
In attendance: Brian Major David Aikema Tom Donaldson From Brian: Working on the file system based vospace implementation on CephFS LDAP integration ...
Publishing Data in the VO This document is intended as a guide to scientists, archives and developers who wish to provide astronomical data in the Virtual Observatory ...
Space Time Coordinates Documents: Recommendation: Schema: http://www.ivoa.net/xml/STC/stc v1.30.xsd STC v1.30.xsd Errata: STC 1.33 Errata Goal History ...
Proposed recommendation Obscore 1.1 (May August 2016) Please check the RFC (Request For Comments page) at http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/ObscCore1dot1RFC ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM81) TM81 Tue, 11 Dec 2018 15:30 UTC Contents IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM79) Logistics Agenda ...
Use Cases for new DALI xtypes (value serialisation) More General 2 D Spatial Constructs The following use cases were collected and discussed during the IVOA and ADASS ...
VOResource 1.1 Errata This page collects errata for VOResource 1.1 specification. Accepted Errata Rejected Errata Proposed Errata
Resource Identifiers Specifications $ IVOA Recommendation: "IVOA Identifiers" v2.0 (MarkusDemleitner, Editor) Development of this standard is tracked via the Documents ...
li {margin:0; padding:0; border:0; line height:1.2em;} Jumps : IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: ResourceMetadata :: RWP03RefBack :: RWP03Disc Registry Working ...
Jumps: RegistryGuide :: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: RofR :: ResourceMetadata Meetings: InterOpMay2009ResReg Registry Operations and Curation Contents ...
ObsCore v1.1: Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Errata page ObsCore 1 1 Erratum 1 This page contains former public discussion of the Obscore 1.1 Proposed ...
TAP 1.1 Authenticated Endponts Historical Discussion Summary This page is meant to give an overall view of the discussion that led to the decision for authenticated ...
DAL sessions schedule IVOA November 2018 College Park Interoperability Meeting includes DAL/GWS/Registry joint session schedule DAL 1 (Thursday Nov. 08, 14:00 ...
DAL/GWS/Registry splinter session report This splinter was initially decided to allow specific discussion on the TAP 1.1 authenticated endpoints issue arisen during ...
TCG Face to Face Meeting 2018 05 27 Victoria, BC ACTION: Pat to add SSIG to RFC template page ACTION: Pat to resend the VOSpace recommendation to exec ACTION: Francoise ...
Programme for November 2018 Interop in College Park, MD last edit (11/08) JE Session Time Room Session Notes Thursday Nov 08, 2018 ...
IVOASTANDARD Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Feel free to include here an introductory paragraph describing the IVOASTANDARD being addressed here Latest ...
Time Domain IG sessions schedule IVOA November 2018 College Park Interoperability Meeting Saturday Nov 10, 2018 (09:00 10:30 h) FridayFriday Nov 09, 2018 NoFriday ...
Opening Plenary Nov 8 Charge to the WG/IGs Time available: about 5 minutes per talk (on average) Speaker Title File Donaldson WG Apps pdf ...
Solar System IG sessions schedule IVOA November 2018 College Park Interoperability Meeting Friday Nov 09, 2018 (14:00 15:30 h) FridayFriday Nov 09, 2018 NoFriday ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
Use of DataCite DOIs for Citing Astronomical Data Arnold Rots, Raffaele D'Abrusco, Sherry Winkelman Now that data citation has become a mature and accepted concept ...
Applications Working Group sessions schedule IVOA November 2018 College Park Interoperability Meeting Registry 1 / Apps 1 (Friday Nov. 9, 11:00 12:30, Salon 1 2 ...
DOIs: my experience Feel free to describe your experience, to give us a link to your project, etc. Links to other domains, Ideas, etc. are welcome ...
(DRAFT) Data Model Working Group sessions schedule IVOA November 2018 College Park Interoperability Meeting DM1 (Thursday 8 16:00 17:30, Salon 3)Thursday Nov 08 ...
(DRAFT) Theory IG sessions schedule IVOA November 2018 College Park Interoperability Meeting Thursday Nov 08, 2018 (14:00 15:30 h) FridayFriday Nov 09, 2018 NoFriday ...
GWS session IVOA November 2018 College Park Interoperability Meeting GWS 1 (Friday Nov. 09, 9:00 10:30, Salon 1 2) Speaker Title Time Material ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM80) FM80 Thu, 08 Nov 2018 17:30 Local Time (22:30 UTC) Diamondback Room Contents IVOA Executive Committee Meeting ...
IVOA TCG Meeting Thu, 08 Nov 2018 @8:30am(Local Time) (13:30 UTC) Henson room last edit Nov08 JE Draft Agenda: (Additions welcomed) Recent highlights ...
China VO Paper Data Repository China VO Paper Data Repository provides long term storage and open access service for your paper data, which includes but not limited ...
Program Prep List College Park last updated JE Nov06 (Move the request from 'New Request' to 'Scheduled' once it's been added to the Program) Program link: ...
About Me I am currently the LSST Science Platform Scientist, responsible for the overall scientific design and requirements management of the user interface to be ...
IVOA Interoperability meeting November 8 10, 2018: College Park, Maryland (USA) Local Organization Virtual Observatory Alliance Astronomical Virtual ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
Genesis At the IVOA meeting #11 on 23 June 2004, a request was made for the creation of an Interest Group for Data Curation and Preservation. Reagan Moore (SDSC, USA ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM79) TM79 Tue, 25 Sep 2018 15:00 UTC Contents IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM79) Logistics Agenda ...
Materials for the IVOA booth at the IAU General Assembly Vienna, Austria, Aug 20 31, 2018 Printed IVOA flyer: ivoa iau flyer v2.pdf Virtual Flyers for each IVOA ...
Provenance DM v1.0 Serialisation Examples This page stores various examples of serialisations documents illustrating the IVOA Provenance Data Model specification ...
Provenance meeting in Paris, France, 2018 August 28th to August 30th supported by OV France, GAVO, Paris Data Center and Asterics Project Follow up meeting Hosted ...
VOSI 1.1 Erratum 1 XML versioning clarification and corrections Author: Brian Major Grid and Web Services Working Group ChairDate: 28 August 2018 The following ...
VOSI 1.1 Erratum 1 Corrections to table response examples Author: Patrick Dowler Technical Coordination Group ChairDate: 28 August 2018 The following Erratum amends ...
GWS Session Friday October 27 O'Higgins 14:00 15:30 Speaker Title Duration Materials Brian Major GWS updates 10' pdf Markus Demleitner ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
Provenance Week 2018/ Conference in London Participants from our group Anastasia Galkin (poster presentation here) Ole Streicher Michèle Sanguillon ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM78) TM78 Tue, 03 July 2018 15:00 UTC Contents IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM78) Logistics Agenda ...
VOResource 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments VOResource 1.1 is an update to the basic schema for resource records in the VO; the most salient rationale ...
Date Registered Name Institution 2018 07 20 Tom McGlynn NASA/HEASARC 2018 07 20 Mireille Louys CDS and ICube , University of Strasbourg ...
Proposed change of name for ProvDAL ProvSAP (François Bonnarel): During the TCG meeting, it has been objected that the name ProvDAL was confusing. Just because ...
VOTable 1.3 Errata Page status report for Errata related to the VOTable 1.3 specification. Accepted Errata VOTable 1.3 Erratum 1: COOSYS un deprecation ...
VOTable 1.3 Erratum 2 Permitting F0 in precision attribute in FIELDs Author: Thomas McGlynn Operations Interest Group ChairDate: 22 October 2017 The following set ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM78) TM78 Tue, 03 July 2018 15:00 UTC Contents IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM78) Logistics Agenda ...
nop IVOA Grid Web Services: VOSpace Contents Overview Users want to be able to easily publish and share their own data as well as have data reside close to ...
There will be one TDIG session dedicated to Alerts and two joint sessions with Apps, DAL and DM. Tuesday 29 May Spirit AB 14:00 15:30 Alerts Speaker ...
Log in or Register IVOA.net Wiki Home WebChanges WebTopicList WebStatistics Twiki Meta Help IVOA Know Main Sandbox TWiki TWiki intro TWiki tutorial User ...
Welcome to the IVOA TWiki! This is the web based collaboration area of the International Virtual Observatory Alliance Main topics : Who is Who ...
UCD List 1.3 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the UCD List specification version 1.3 Proposed Recommendation The UCD Standard ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM24) Telecon: 12 July 2007 @ 15.00 GMT Contents Logistics Telecon: Agenda (DRAFT) 1 Roll Call and Agenda 2 Review of ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM25) Thurs 27 Sept 2007 @ 16.45 18.30 GMT Contents Logistics Location: Hoyle Committee Room, nop IoA, Cambridge, UK see ...
nop InterOpSep2007CP Agenda Introduction, Charter of this IG, Scope of Discussions (R. Hanisch) See IvoaDCP DCP Initiatives in the US (Hanisch et al. ...
IVOA Interoperability September 2007 27 28 Sept 2007: IoA, Cambridge, UK Conference Photo: .jpg News 20070927: GWS 2/DAL 2 session swap session 20070926 ...
nop IVOA Interoperability meeting 6 7 Oct 2005: ESAC, Madrid, Spain Meeting Web site Registration and additional information is available on the local web site ...
Agenda, Data Curation and Preservation Interest Group, joint session with Grid and Web Services Working Group May 2010 Interop, Victoria Supporting research results ...
IVOA May 2006 Interoperability Meeting 14 19 May 2006 Meeting Web site Detailed information is available at meeting webpage. Tips for Victoria Programme ...
InterOpMay2005 nop DataCP (Data Curation Preservation) Participants Reagan Moore, Francoise Genova, Robert Hanisch, Pepi Fabbiano, plus others. Will contact the ...
nop IVOA Interoperability meeting 16 20 May 2005: International Conference Hall, Kyoto, Japan Meeting Web site Detailed information is available at meeting web ...
IVOASTANDARD Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Draft template RFC page for nop DocStdV2.0 Feel free to include here an introductory paragraph describing ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2017B This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2017/2018 between the Santiago and Victoria ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2017A This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2017 between the Shanghai and Santiago ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2016B This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2016/17 between the Trieste and Shanghai ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2016A This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2016 between the Cape Town and Trieste ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2015B This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2015/16 between the Sydney and Cape ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2015A This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2015 between the Sesto and Sydney Interops ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2014B This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2014 between the Banff and Sesto Interops ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2014A This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2014 between the Madrid and Banff Interops ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2013A This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2013 between the Heidelberg and Hawaii ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2013B This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2013/14 between the Hawaii and Madrid ...
Follow up: Participant Feedback and Requests The section gathers partipant requests. It is intended to provide both modellers and developpers with inputs on missing ...
EduIG and Media Group (Thursday, May 31 11:00 12:30, Spirit CD) Speaker Title Time Material Chenzhou Cui Introduction 5' pptx Giulia ...
CSP session on astropy IVOA synergies v2.0 30/05/2018 Time Speaker Title Duration Materials 09:00 Tom Donaldson (STScI) Community Engagement ...
May 2018 IVOA Interop Meeting Schedule General Meeting Information (Registration, Hotel, Travel etc.) can be found here Session Time Room Session ...
Opening Plenary May 28 Charge to the WG/IGs Time available: about 5 minutes per talk (on average) Speaker Title File Fernique WG Apps pdf ...
Participants: Mireille, François, Ole, Anastasia, Michèle, Mathieu ProvDM: Parameter as an Entity, or as an independent class? Parameter class ...
Application sessions Apps 1 Monday 16:00 17:30 Spirit Speaker Title Duration Materials Trey Roby (IPAC) An overview Firefly s new HiPS support ...
Grid and Web Services Working Group Sessions: May 2018, Victoria GWS I (Tuesday May 29, 14:00 15:30, Spirit CD) Topic: Storage and A A Speaker Title ...
Solar System Interest Group Sessions: May 2018, Victoria, Canada SSIG 1: Plenary Session (Monday May 28: 1400 1530, Room Spirit) Speaker Title ...
DAL Working Group Sessions: May 2018, Victoria DAL 1 (Tuesday 11:00 12:30, Spirit AB): New protocols and new protocol versions / TAP implementations Speaker ...
Operations Interest Group Sessions: May 2018, Victoria, Canada Operations 1: Status, Operational Issues and Validation (Tuesday May 29, 0900 1030, Spirit AB) ...
DM sessions draft program DM1 Tuesday 29 16h 17h30 Spirit CD Title Speaker Duration Materials Chairing/Introduction MCD 5 VO DML ...
Semantics session @ Interop Victoria 2018 Thursday May 31 14:00 15:30 Spirit CD Welcome to the next Semantics session !! Here is the agenda . Speaker ...
Data Curation and Preservation Session: May 2018, Victoria, Canada 29 May 2018, 11:00 12:30, Spirit CD The session will be mainly devoted to a discussion of the ...
Back to: DAL Data Linking DataLink 1.0 Next page to gather feedback on current REC to be used for next minor/major version. REC approved. See the last specification ...
KDIG Session Thursday May 31 Spirit AB 14:00 15:30 Speaker Title Duration Materials Kai Polsterer Introduction 4' Matthew Graham ...
VOTable 1.3 Erratum 3 Clarification on arraysize "1" Author: Tom Donaldson Applications Working Group Vice ChairDate: 05 May 2018 The following erratum amends ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
IVOA Interoperability meeting May 27 June 1, 2018: Victoria, Canada Local Organization Research Council Canada / Astronomy Data Centre ESSENTIAL ...
Registry Working Group Sessions: May 2018, Victoria Registry 1 (Tuesday 16 17:30, Spirit): Towards VODataService 1.2 Speaker Title Time Material ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
Name: Christophe ARVISET Email: Christophe.Arviset #64;esa.int Company Name: ESA ESAC Company URL: http://archives.esac.esa.int/ Telephone: ...
Publishing Data into the VO 0. Introduction The purpose of this page is to provide practical information about how to publish you data holdings into the VO. The ...
TCG Face to Face Meeting: Sunday May 27 Time: 9:30 to 15:30 Location: Spirit AB, Laurel Point Inn, Victoria, BC WIFI: use #TELUS network and login with any email ...
Astronomical Data Query Language The Astronomical Data Query Language (ADQL) is the language used by the IVOA to represent astronomy queries posted to VO services ...
VOSpace v2.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments RFC page for the IVOA VOSpace 2.1 Proposed Recommendation. The latest VOSpace 2.1 Proposed Recommendation ...
VOSpace home page Discussion page for the VOSpace 2.2 / 3.0 This is a discussion page for future enhancements and changes to VOSpace 2.1 Please edit this page directly ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
Participant List IVOA Interop May 2018 Participants An updated list of attendees can be found below: UPDATED: 2018.05.15 Click on column heading ...
Name: Grégory Mantelet Email: gregory.mantelet@astro.unistra.fr Company Name: CDS Company URL: http://cds.u strasbg.fr/ Telephone: Fax: ...
VO DML V1.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments VO DML describes a standard modelling language, or meta model for expressing data models in the IVOA. For ...
Documentation A basic VO DML: Beginner's Guide has been generated to assist data modelers get acquainted with the procedures involved with generating VO DML compliant ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM76) TM76 Tue, 08 May 2018 15:00 UTC Contents IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM76) Logistics Agenda ...
Writing Registry Records for IVOA Standards Authors of IVOA standards which use IVOIDs (for instance, to reference capability identifiers) must submit registry records ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
Edu Interest Group Session 15 (Thursday May 12, 14:00 15:30) Time Speaker Title Materials 14:00 14:05 Massimo Ramella Introduction 14 ...
Meeting Venue Hotel Information The venue for the meeting is the Laurel Point Inn, located on Victoria's beautiful inner harbour. The hotel is walking ...
Provenance Hack a thon Session @ in Asterics Tech Forum, 2018/04/17 Summary Participants : Mireille Louys, Michele sanguillon, Ole Streicher , Markus Nullmeier ...
Short Meeting in Postdam, 2018 March 20 Attached are the minutes in Mark Down , and 2 graphs illustrating the model refactoring as discussed.
N Dimensional Cube model version 1.0 Goal The Cube Data Model, currently under development, will describe multdimensional image and cube dataset instances. Much of ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
DM Sessions at the Oct 2017 Interop Meeting There will be two sessions with various topics: standard updates, implementations, and discussions. DM Session 1 DM ...
Marco C. Leoni marcoleoni.eu Strada Osteria Fochi, 19 43123 Parma Italy Repository for a Real Virtual Observatory (.ppt), handout ...
Hierarchical Progressive Survey (HiPS) HiPS is a hierarchical scheme for the description, storage and access of sky survey data. The system is based on hierarchical ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM75) TM75 Tue, 06 Mar 2018 15:00 UTC Contents IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM75) Logistics Agenda ...
TCG Telecon 2018 02 22 Agenda present: pat, ada, janet, tom mcg, tom d, laurent, marco, mark cd, markus, dave m, brian m, mark a, francois bmireille, baptiste, pierre ...
Former specification and discussions in the Semantics WG 2003 2014 Semantics/UCD Sessions at Interop Meetings Where When WG Session Plenary More ...
Telescope and Instruments Nomenclature Meeting in Strasbourg 2018, 21 23 Feb Participants: Baptiste Cecconi, Emmanuelle Perret, Andrea Preite Martinez, Sebastien ...
XML Schema Versioning Policies: Endorsed Note Request for TCG Comments and Approvals Document Link: Schema Versioning Policies Comments from the interested public ...
ADQL 2.0 Erratum 1: White space clarification Author: Dave Morris Date last changed: 2018 02 23 Date accepted: 2018 02 22 Rationale The BNF grammar for the ADQL 2 ...
ADQL 2.0 Erratum 2: Mathematical Functions' Table issues Author: Dave Morris Date last changed: 2018 02 14 Date accepted: 2018 02 22 Rationale IVOA DAL mailing list ...
TAP 1.0 Erratum 5: VOTable usage in TAP Author: Markus Demleitner Date last changed: 2017 02 23 Date accepted: 2018 02 22 Rationale The wording in in §~2.9 and §2 ...
Datalink 1.0 Erratum 1: RESOURCE type value Author: Markus Demleitner Date last changed: 2017 11 22 Date accepted: 2018 02 22 Erratum content In section 3.2.3, in ...
Simple Cone Search version 1.03 Proposed Erratum 1: INFO name "Error" uniqueness clarification Author: Marco Molinaro Date last changed: 2017 10 06 Date accepted ...
TAP 1.0 Errata This page collects errata for TAP 1.0 specification. (TAP 1.0 next features page is available here). Accepted Errata TAP 1.0 Erratum 1: UPLOAD ...
Discovering Data Collections Within Services: Endorsed Note Request for TCG Comments and Approvals Document Link: http://ivoa.net/documents/Notes/discovercollections ...
Operations Interest Groups Session: Oct 2017, Santiago, Chile Operations: Implementations and Operational Issues (Saturday October 28, 1600 1730, O'Higgins) ...
DM session May 2014 Interop Meeting DM Session 1 Ongoing DMs start of VO DML discussion:D001 Thursday 10:00 11:30 Speaker Title Duration Materials ...
VO DML Resources Beginner's Guide: A basic "VO DML: Beginner's Guide" has been generated to assist data modelers get acquainted with the procedures involved with ...
Banquet Information Where and When Terrace Ballroom Thursday, May, 31st from 1900 2300 Drinks: 1900 Dinner: 2000 How To Pay ...
Home nop Restaurants Nearby Click on "View Larger Map" for more detail View Larger Map
Home nop Culture and Entertainment Victoria Theatre http://www.intrepidtheatre.com/ Intrepid Theatre Productions Theatre Company Court ...
Home nop Attractions and Heritage Sites Gallery of Greater Victoria Gardens Castle Museum of British Columbia BC Museum
Home nop About Victoria BC Museum Web Cam Vancouver Island Victoria Climate Data VancouverIsland.com
IVOA Interoperability meeting May 12 June 1, 2018: Victoria, Canada May 2018 IVOA InterOp Meeting Page THIS IS A DRAFT PAGE INFORMATION IS NOT YET FINALIZED ...
May 2018 IVOA Interop Meeting Schedule Preliminary Meeting Schedule Please note the additional sessions on Wednesday afternoon. Session Time ...
Home Meeting Venue Hotel Information The venue for the meeting is the Laurel Point Inn, located on Victoria's beautiful inner harbour. The hotel is walking ...
May 2018 IVOA Interop Meeting Schedule Preliminary Meeting Schedule Please note the additional sessions on Wednesday afternoon. Session Time ...
In attendance: Brian Major Giuliano Taffoni Sara Bertocco Tom Donaldson From OATS/INAF: For the Euclid project, the choice has been mode to ...
Provenance meeting in Potsdam, Germany, 2018 January 18th to January 19th supported by OV France, GAVO, Paris Data Center and Asterics Project Follow up meeting ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
This page has moved to ProvDayJanuary2018.
Minutes: GWS Telecon 2017 12 12 Attendees: David Aikema Simon O'Toole Sebastien Fabbro Séverin Gaudet Brian Major Discussion: A A: ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM74) TM74 Tue, 19 Dec 2017 15:00 UTC Contents IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM74) Logistics Agenda ...
Operations Interest Groups Sessions: May 2017, Shanghai, China Operations 1: Implementations and Operational Issues (Tuesday May 16: 09:00 10:30, Room D) ...
The Registry is the collection of metadata on the services in the Virtual Observatory. See IvoaResReg for more information about why you want your service in. Registering ...
Semantics session @ Interop Santiago October 2017 Sunday Oct 29th O'Higgins room 8:30 10:00 Welcome to the next Semantics session !! Here is a draft agenda . ...
GWS Telecon, Sept 25 2017 Planning of GWS sessions in Santiago Updates on VOSpace implementations Updates on VOSpace 2.1 PR
GWS Telecon, Aug 3 2017 Technologies mentioned: https://onedata.org/#/home ALLUXIO http://www.alluxio.org Integrated with Spark and Hadoop Dynafed http ...
GWS Telecon, June 22, 2017 Discussion of different types of back end storage options for VOSpace Discussions about VOSpace implementation plans including ...
There will be two TDIG sessions together with DAL and DM. Most of the contributions are in the form of 12 min presentation 3 min for questions. At the end of the ...
Application sessions Apps 1 Saturday October 28 San Cristobal 11:00 12:30 Speaker Title Duration Materials Alberto Micol VO protocol ...
Programme for October 2017 Interop in Santiago, Chile Session Time Room Session Notes Thursday Oct 26, 2017 0 14:00 15:30 ...
Name: Alberto Micol Email: amicol at eso.org Company Name: European Southern Observatory Company URL: http://www.eso.org/ Telephone: 49 89 32006261 ...
Opening Plenary: Friday Oct 27, 2017 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (plus questions) per WG and IG Speaker Title File Fernique WG Apps ...
Registry Working Group Sessions: October 2017, Santiago de Chile Registry 1 (Saturday Oct 28: 1400 1530, O'Higgins) Speaker Title Time Material ...
IVOA October 2017 Interop Santiago de Chile DAL WG Sessions DAL 1 TAP, ADQL and ongoing new version of standards Friday October 27 San Cristobal 16:00 ...
Data Curation and Preservation IG Session, IVOA Interoperability meeting Santiago October 2017 DataCP Saturday October 28 O'Higgins 11:00 12:30 The meeting ...
KDD/GWS Session Saturday October 28 O'Higgins 9:00 10:30 Speaker Title Duration Materials Kai Polsterer Introduction 10' pdf Andr ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM73) FM73 Thu, 26 Oct 2017 14:00 (local time)/(17:00 UTC) Sheraton Convention Center Room: O'Higgins Contents IVOA ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
Registry Interfaces 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discusion page for the IVOA Registry Interfaces 1.1 Proposed Recommendation The latest ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
DatasetMetadata model version 1.0 Goal All IVOA datsets must contain a common set of metadata elements to facilitate the registration, discovery, and interoperability ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM72) TM72 Tue, 26 Sep 2017 15:00 UTC Contents IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM71) Logistics Agenda ...
VO data types This review of the data types defined in the VO specifications was initially done for my own benefit, to help me understand how the different methods ...
Preliminary Programme for the May 2017 Interop in Shanghai, China Session Time Room Session Notes Sunday May 14 09:30 12 ...
SampPapers Published papers, presentations, tutorial material etc about SAMP can be listed here. "SAMP, the Simple Application Messaging Protocol: Letting applications ...
SAMP MTypes This page discusses SAMP MTypes. MTypes define the semantics of messages exchanged between SAMP clients. Introduction An MType (Message Type) is the ...
Provenance Telecon September 2017 Sep 05, 2017, 10 12am Participants: Mireille, Francois, Mathieu, Kristin, Ole, Anastasia Documents ...
Request for Comments Page for UCD1 list version 1.3 Current WD at http://www.ivoa.net/documents/UCD1 /20170502/index.html New terms have been added after request ...
Data investigation Using ADQL queries to look at the existing metadata available from TAP services. Data collected using TopCat to query TAP services. Data collected ...
Provenance meeting in Paris, France, 2017 July 27th afternoon and 28th supported by OV France, GAVO, Paris Astronomical Data Center and the ASTERICS Project. Participants ...
IVOA Grid Web Services: Remote Execution Contents Overview The size of astronomy data, already significant, will grow rapidly with the upcoming large projects ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
IVOA Interest Group in Education (Edu IG) Contents Chair: ChenzhouCui Vice Chair: HendriklHein Previous Chair: MassimoRamella Previous Vice Chair: SudhashuBarway ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM71) TM71 Tue, 25 Jul 2017 15:00 UTC Contents IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM71) Logistics Agenda ...
In Shanghai it was decided that TimeSeries is a scientific priority of the IVOA. Based on the DAL/DM/TDIG session, here is a list of items to be discussed. Please ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
Provenance meeting in Montpellier, France, 2017 May 3rd afternoon and 4th supported by OV France , GAVO, Paris Data Center and Asterics Project . Follow up meeting ...
Summary from Shanghai DAL/DM/TDIG session: NDCube Time domain application (M. Cresitello Dittmar) Models: Coordinates: coo, frame, systems ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
Facilities and Instruments Description framework Abstract accepted by the LISA Scientific Organization Committee: Title: Shared nomenclature and identifiers for telescopes ...
TAP 1.0 Erratum 4: The size Column in TAP SCHEMA.columns Author: DAL WG Date last changed: 2014 12 22 Date accepted: 2017 05 14 Rationale The table TAP SCHEMA ...
TAP 1.0 Erratum 3: Database Column Type in VOTable Author: DAL WG Date last changed: 2014 12 22 Date accepted: 2017 05 14 Rationale The specification does not explicitly ...
TAP 1.0 Erratum 2: Multiple UPLOAD Posts Author: DAL WG Date last changed: 2014 12 22 Date accepted: 2017 05 14 Rationale This erratum is related to the upload mechanism ...
TAP 1.0 Erratum 1: UPLOAD Table Names Author: DAL WG Date last changed: 2014 12 22 Date accepted: 2017 05 14 Rationale Section 2.5 of TAP 1.0 requires the name of ...
Registry Related Namespaces While XML namespace prefixes are by design flexible, there are several namespaces used in registry resource documents that are generally ...
Standing Committee on Standards and Processes Successor of the IVOA Standards Processes Working Group Membership : Christophe Arviset (chair), Francoise Genova ...
Training Materials and Presentations This Twiki page is available for people to upload training and presentation materials of all kinds related to the VO, or to provide ...
VOTable 1.3 Erratum 1 COOSYS un deprecation Author: Pierre Fernique Application Working Group ChairDate: 31 March 2017Accepted by TCG: 14 May 2017 The following ...
Task Volunteering Organization (Name of Person who will do the work) IVOA Document Repository Install and maintain document repository management scripts ...
VOSI v1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Discussion page for the IVOA VOSI 1.1 Proposed Recommendation. The lastest VOSI 1.1 Proposed Recommendation ...
Semantics session @ Interop Shanghai 2017 Tuesday May 12Tu 9:00 10:30 Room E Welcome to the next Semantics session !! Here is the agenda . Speaker Title ...
Opening Plenary: Monday May 15, 2017 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (plus questions) per WG and IG Speaker Title File Fernique WG Apps ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM69) FM69 Sun, 14 May 2017 16:00 CST (08:00 UTC), Shanghai Astronomical Observatory (SHAO) FM69S Wed, 17 May 2017 12 ...
How to make your TAP tables discoverable Who should read this? This is mainly for operators of TAP services publishing more than one data collection in one service ...
DAL Working Group Sessions: May 2017, Shanghai, China DAL 1: Implementation Feedback DAL future (Monday May 15: 1600 1730, Room D) Speaker Title ...
Solar System IG plenary session Speaker Title Duration Slides Baptiste Cecconi Introduction 30' pdf Pierre Le Sidaner VESPA portal ...
(Back to main schedule page: InterOpMay2017) Time Topic Speaker File 9h05 9h20 Data Oriented Astronomy in China Ming ZHU (NAOC ...
Name: Herve Wozniak Email: herve.wozniak #64;umontpellier.fr Company Name: University of Montpellier / LUPM Company URL: http://www.lupm.univ montp2 ...
Education Interest Group Session, Shanghai, China Thursday, May 18 11:00 am 12:30 pm Session Chair Chenzhou Cui Speaker Title Time Material ...
TDIG : VOEvent Status Evolution Monday May 15 Room E 16:00 17:30 Speaker Title Duration Materials Pierre Le Sidaner Multi Server VOEvent ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
GWS Sessions GWS 1 Tuesday May 16 Room D 11:00 12:30 Speaker Title Duration Materials André Schaaff, François Xavier Pineau Updates to ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
Application sessions Apps 1 Tuesday May 16 Room E 14:00 15:30 Speaker Title Duration Materials Markus Nullmeier Storing and searching ...
Registry Working Group Sessions: May 2017, Shanghai, China Registry 1: Implementation Feedback, STC (Monday May 15: 1400 1530, Room D) Speaker Title ...
DM Sessions (draft) DM 1 Monday May 15 Room E 14:00 15:30 Speaker Title Duration Materials Arnold Rots STC2 status 15' 5' PDF ...
My Links ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki TWikiUsersGuide complete ...
Agenda After the charter of the knowledge discovery interest group was discussed during the interop meeting in Cape Town, it's time to start discussing requirments ...
IVOA Standard Documents V2.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments The IVOA Document Standards describes the types of official IVOA documents and the process ...
Data Curation and Preservation Session: May 2017, Shanghai, China The session will be mainly devoted to a discussion of the status of the Research Data Alliance. Fran ...
Shanghai interop 2017, discussion session for VOEvent Change requests Is there anything you would like to change in the current specifications ? Errata things ...
Redirect to PublishingInTheVO page (this topic was kept as a redirect for linking heritage purpose) A topic with even older content was pasted into PublishingInTheVOOld ...
Publishing Data into the VO IVOA Architecture The Architecture Note (23 Nov 2010) can be a good starting point to explore the list of IVOA Standards, their function ...
nop IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting May 14, 2017 Shanghai, China Local Arrangements The meeting will be held at the Shanghai Astronomical Observatory ...
TCG F2F Meeting 2017 05 14 in Shanghai, China present: Patrick Dowler PDMireille Louys ML Brian Major BM Giuliano Taffoni GT Marco Molinaro MM Carlos ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: :: RegistryOperations Meetings: InterOpMay2009ResReg Notice The content from this page is now obsolete. Please see instead ...
TAPRegExt 1.0 Errata This page collects errata for Version 1.0. Accepted Errata TAPRegExt 1 0 Err 1 : Make dataModel an anyURI Rejected Errata Proposed ...
DALI 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This is the RFC page for DALI 1.1. As per the abstract: DALI defines the base web service interface common to ...
SODA RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the SODA http://www.ivoa.net/documents/SODA/index.html . Review period: 12th October to 24th November 2016 In ...
Education Interest Group Session, Shanghai, China Thursday, May 18 11:00 am 12:30 pm Session Chair Chenzhou Cui Speaker Title Time Material ...
Discussion of Document Standards V1.3 V2.0 Aim Create a new endorsement track for errata, implementation notes, etc ('Strong Notes'), as discussed during the May ...
Standards Process Review The IVOA aims to be responsive to community feedback: for example, the new Operations Interest Group serves as a focal point for discussions ...
TCG Telecon 2017 05 05 present: Patrick Dowler (PD), Matthew Graham (MG), Pepi Fabbiano (PF), Tom McGlynn (TMG), Mark Taylor (MT), Brian Major (BM), Marco Molinaro ...
Facilities and Instruments Description framework Existing Initiatives For specific scientific domains: Initiatives gathered at VOParis Data center Baptiste Cecconi ...
HiPS 1.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA HiPS 1.0 Proposed Recommendation. The latest version of the HiPS specification ...
ADQL function names #FunctionNames The ADQL standard itself does not impose any restrictions on the names that may be used for user defined functions. To avoid name ...
Number of topics: 500

Show recent changes with 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 topics, all changes

Related topics: RSS feed, rounded corners RSS feed, ATOM feed, WebNotify, site changes, site map

Topic revision: r4 - 2006-11-15 - TWikiContributor
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © 2008-2020 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback