TCG Meeting (online) - Mar 07 2024 @ 20:00 UTC

  • Attendees : Jesus Salgado, Renaud Savalle, Sara Bertocco, Anne Raugh, Raffaele D'Abrusco, Adrian Damian, Gilles Landais, Janet Evans, Francois Bonnarel, James Dempsey, Batipse Cecconi, Simon O'Toole, Ada Nebot, Pierre Lesidaner, Pierre Fernique, Hendrik Heinl, Francesca Civano, August Muench, Gregory Mantelet, Rafael Martinez, Sebastien Derriere, Mark Cresitello-Dittmar
  • Regrets : Markus, Tamara, Sebatian (limited acces/listening), Steve Groom



(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

  • REC status - Marco
    • From Markus: Can you remind the WG chairs that the RegTAP RFC is open and I'm grateful for any reviews people can put in?
  • May Interop
    • 19 (Sunday - TCG & Exec) + 20-24 May 2024
    • Here's the web pointer:
    • Time to put up baseline programme - What we've discussed ...
      • WG/IG Program Prep page in place for requests:
      • For plenaries:
        • High Energy plenary: Believe the conclusion was wait till fall but JE will check again with HEIG group (sent email 3/13)
        • ML/AI plenary: KD, heliophysics, focus on how ML/AI can change VO? - Maybe (CSP will pursue with in a mtg)
          • if plenary doesn't succeed: KDD session on AI experiences
        • Just an idea: Would a Project update plenary interest folks - few current project I can think of for invites: SKA, Einstein Probe mission (China-VO), Roman, what else?? - Maybe (CSP will pursue with in a mtg)
          • Project highlight, Software system overview; Use of VO
          • Plenary and Panel???
        • P3T session or talk, in DAL or plenary, see below - Will present in Joint session / Not plenary
        • Australian Data session? - YES, Host plenary in progream already
        • Also mentioned if anyone was interested in a Hackathon session
  • Protocol Transitioning Tiger Team ( P3T) - Met on Mar 26 - Highlights?? - Met on Feb 26; Folks are pursuing prototypes; good discussion; making early progress
  • Review a few Roadmap entries (already reviewed DAL, DM, GWS, DCP, Registry, KD) - DCP - Working note; will be linked to an article; No DCP at Interop;; TDIG - Working to pursue VOEvents ... initiated discussions in Tucson; would be good to work synergy with ZTF & Rubin;; SSIG - AR standing by on semantics work; DOI Link/Vocab/reference frame Semantics; Semantics - Markus visit; VEPs working references; Vocab in VO - FAIR & Interoperable vocabulary; EPM working, Obs facility - prototpe for Sydney; UCD list - need to discuss; France VO meeting in Strasbourg next week
  • TCG_RunningList_2023 ... will transition to 2024 list
    • Doc Hackathon item: Sent Exec an email to review Doc Hackathon spreadsheet and have an agenda item to address; Plan to invite Anne & Steve to the Exec mtg that scheduled for week of Apr 08 - agenda item and invite to Steve/Anne agreed by Exec; Anne ahs a conflict; Steve available
  • Already reviewed last mtg - just a reminder: TCG May 2024 position turnover review - In prep for May Interop mtg; discussed at last Exec mtg - you should be hearing from them berore/at the Interop. - JE/MM happy to pass TCG renewal info - heard from a few folks;; JE not pursuing extension - hope TCG accepts extensions and that with changeover in TCG CH/V CH this year everyone will be more prepared for a bigger TCG turnover next year.
    • TCG - chair & vice - extensible
    • CSP - chair - extensible; vice - extensible (There is 7 months more to go)
    • Apps WG - vice - extensible
    • DAL WG - chair & vice - extensible
    • KD IG - chair - extensible
    • Edu IG - chair - extensible
    • SS IG - chair extensible
    • Theory Ch - S O'Toole moved to Exec chair
    • Radio IG Ch - F Bonnarel retiring
  • AOB
  • Next TCG meeting: Tuesday, Apr 2 @ 13 UTC
  • IVOA Events page: IvoaEvents

Edit | Attach | Watch | Print version | History: r9 < r8 < r7 < r6 < r5 | Backlinks | Raw View | Raw edit | More topic actions
Topic revision: r9 - 2024-03-20 - JanetEvans
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by Perl This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © 2008-2024 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback