Difference: InterOpMay2008GridAndWebServices (1 vs. 23)

Revision 232012-06-26 - root

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaGridAndWebServices"

Agenda for GWS-WG sessions at Trieste Interop meeting

This is the agenda for the GWS sessions at the Trieste interop.

Session 1: Grid Activities (joint with AstroRG)

WGPS 5: Tues 20 May 14:30 - 16:00 Vulcania 1

We will discuss workflows and grid applications.

14:30 KevinBenson Workflows in Astrogrid (pdf)
14:45 AndreSchaaff Characterization in workflows (pdf)
15:00 GuyRixon EURO-VO and Grid (PDF)
15:15 GiulianoTaffoni Using grid infrastructures and interoperability
15:30 NataliaDeniskina GRID-LAUNCHER: an application to launch AstroGRID workbench on the GRID
15:45 MatthewGraham Do we have our heads in the Cloud?

Session 2: VOSpace

WGPS 9: Thurs 22 May 09:00 - 10:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss outstanding issues in the VOSpace 1.1 specification and hear from reference implementations. If we have time, we will also discuss VOSpace 2.0.

09:00 MatthewGraham VOSpace 1.1: Status and remaining issues
09:15 RickWagner PHPEndpoint - An Extensible, Open-Source VOSpace Server (Eventually)
09:30 AndreSchaaff VOSpace and iRODS (pdf)
09:40 TamasBudavari VOSpace 1.1 in SQL with Smart Data
09:55 BernhardBauer VOPipe-based Data Services (pdf, html)
10:00   Discussion

Links:

Session 3: Web Service Interoperability

WGPS 10: Thurs 22 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss security issues, particularly delegation, RESTful interfaces, authorisation and access control.

11:00 MatthewGraham Alternate security mechanisms
11:15 GuyRixon Delegation protocol
11:30 GuyRixon RESTful version of MyProxy (PDF)
11:45 MatthewGraham Access Control Interface
12:00   Discussion

Links:

Changed:
<
<
>
>
 

Session 4: Service interface and metadata (joint with DAL and Registry)

WGPS 12: Thurs 22 May 16:30 - 18:00 Ocean AB

We will discuss VOSI and getCapabilities and service metadata.

Presenters: MatthewGraham, GuyRixon

Links:

Changed:
<
<
>
>
 

Session 5: Web Service Integration

WGPS 14: Fri 23 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss asynchronous services and standards for RESTful services in the VO.

11:00 PaulHarrison Implementing UWS for CEA ( pdf)
11:15 AndreSchaaff Rest in the VO (pdf)
11:30 ClaudioVuerni EGEE Astro Cluster
11:45 Discussion


InterOp May 2008 GWS Notes

META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211286860" name="Trieste-GWSAstroRG.ppt" path="Trieste-GWSAstroRG.ppt" size="991232" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211289254" name="GWS-Charac-Workflow-20May08.pdf" path="GWS-Charac-Workflow-20May08.pdf" size="928131" user="AndreSchaaff" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211290376" name="votech-ivoa-grid-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" path="votech-ivoa-grid-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" size="280220" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211441376" name="Trieste-VOSpace.ppt" path="Trieste-VOSpace.ppt" size="979968" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211441895" name="Trieste-ACI.ppt" path="Trieste-ACI.ppt" size="894976" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211442144" name="Trieste-AlternateSecurity.ppt" path="Trieste-AlternateSecurity.ppt" size="2452992" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211444075" name="GWS-VOSpace-iRODS-22May08.pdf" path="GWS-VOSpace-iRODS-22May08.pdf" size="733520" user="AndreSchaaff" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211447866" name="accounts-ivoa-may-2008.odp" path="accounts-ivoa-may-2008.odp" size="119937" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211447885" name="accounts-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" path="accounts-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" size="130663" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211464853" name="VOPipes2008-05-22.pdf" path="VOPipes 2008-05-22.pdf" size="868034" user="BernhardBauer" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211465136" name="vosi-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" path="vosi-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" size="124419" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211528494" name="ivoa_taverna_vo.pdf" path="ivoa_taverna_vo.pdf" size="386223" user="KevinBenson" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211537291" name="GWS-REST-23May08.pdf" path="GWS-REST-23May08.pdf" size="117426" user="AndreSchaaff" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Implementing UWS for CEA" date="1211537686" name="CEAUWS-harrison.pdf" path="CEAUWS-harrison.pdf" size="6427311" user="PaulHarrison" version="1.1"

Revision 222008-07-04 - PaulHarrison

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaGridAndWebServices"

Agenda for GWS-WG sessions at Trieste Interop meeting

This is the agenda for the GWS sessions at the Trieste interop.

Session 1: Grid Activities (joint with AstroRG)

WGPS 5: Tues 20 May 14:30 - 16:00 Vulcania 1

We will discuss workflows and grid applications.

14:30 KevinBenson Workflows in Astrogrid (pdf)
14:45 AndreSchaaff Characterization in workflows (pdf)
15:00 GuyRixon EURO-VO and Grid (PDF)
15:15 GiulianoTaffoni Using grid infrastructures and interoperability
15:30 NataliaDeniskina GRID-LAUNCHER: an application to launch AstroGRID workbench on the GRID
15:45 MatthewGraham Do we have our heads in the Cloud?

Session 2: VOSpace

WGPS 9: Thurs 22 May 09:00 - 10:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss outstanding issues in the VOSpace 1.1 specification and hear from reference implementations. If we have time, we will also discuss VOSpace 2.0.

09:00 MatthewGraham VOSpace 1.1: Status and remaining issues
09:15 RickWagner PHPEndpoint - An Extensible, Open-Source VOSpace Server (Eventually)
09:30 AndreSchaaff VOSpace and iRODS (pdf)
09:40 TamasBudavari VOSpace 1.1 in SQL with Smart Data
09:55 BernhardBauer VOPipe-based Data Services (pdf, html)
10:00   Discussion

Links:

Session 3: Web Service Interoperability

WGPS 10: Thurs 22 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss security issues, particularly delegation, RESTful interfaces, authorisation and access control.

11:00 MatthewGraham Alternate security mechanisms
11:15 GuyRixon Delegation protocol
11:30 GuyRixon RESTful version of MyProxy (PDF)
11:45 MatthewGraham Access Control Interface
12:00   Discussion

Links:

Session 4: Service interface and metadata (joint with DAL and Registry)

WGPS 12: Thurs 22 May 16:30 - 18:00 Ocean AB

We will discuss VOSI and getCapabilities and service metadata.

Presenters: MatthewGraham, GuyRixon

Links:

Session 5: Web Service Integration

WGPS 14: Fri 23 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss asynchronous services and standards for RESTful services in the VO.

11:00 PaulHarrison Implementing UWS for CEA ( pdf)
11:15 AndreSchaaff Rest in the VO (pdf)
11:30 ClaudioVuerni EGEE Astro Cluster
11:45 Discussion


Added:
>
>
InterOp May 2008 GWS Notes
 
<--  
-->

META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211286860" name="Trieste-GWSAstroRG.ppt" path="Trieste-GWSAstroRG.ppt" size="991232" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211289254" name="GWS-Charac-Workflow-20May08.pdf" path="GWS-Charac-Workflow-20May08.pdf" size="928131" user="AndreSchaaff" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211290376" name="votech-ivoa-grid-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" path="votech-ivoa-grid-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" size="280220" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211441376" name="Trieste-VOSpace.ppt" path="Trieste-VOSpace.ppt" size="979968" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211441895" name="Trieste-ACI.ppt" path="Trieste-ACI.ppt" size="894976" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211442144" name="Trieste-AlternateSecurity.ppt" path="Trieste-AlternateSecurity.ppt" size="2452992" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211444075" name="GWS-VOSpace-iRODS-22May08.pdf" path="GWS-VOSpace-iRODS-22May08.pdf" size="733520" user="AndreSchaaff" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211447866" name="accounts-ivoa-may-2008.odp" path="accounts-ivoa-may-2008.odp" size="119937" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211447885" name="accounts-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" path="accounts-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" size="130663" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211464853" name="VOPipes2008-05-22.pdf" path="VOPipes 2008-05-22.pdf" size="868034" user="BernhardBauer" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211465136" name="vosi-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" path="vosi-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" size="124419" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211528494" name="ivoa_taverna_vo.pdf" path="ivoa_taverna_vo.pdf" size="386223" user="KevinBenson" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211537291" name="GWS-REST-23May08.pdf" path="GWS-REST-23May08.pdf" size="117426" user="AndreSchaaff" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Implementing UWS for CEA" date="1211537686" name="CEAUWS-harrison.pdf" path="CEAUWS-harrison.pdf" size="6427311" user="PaulHarrison" version="1.1"

Revision 212008-05-23 - PaulHarrison

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaGridAndWebServices"

Agenda for GWS-WG sessions at Trieste Interop meeting

This is the agenda for the GWS sessions at the Trieste interop.

Session 1: Grid Activities (joint with AstroRG)

WGPS 5: Tues 20 May 14:30 - 16:00 Vulcania 1

We will discuss workflows and grid applications.

14:30 KevinBenson Workflows in Astrogrid (pdf)
14:45 AndreSchaaff Characterization in workflows (pdf)
15:00 GuyRixon EURO-VO and Grid (PDF)
15:15 GiulianoTaffoni Using grid infrastructures and interoperability
15:30 NataliaDeniskina GRID-LAUNCHER: an application to launch AstroGRID workbench on the GRID
15:45 MatthewGraham Do we have our heads in the Cloud?

Session 2: VOSpace

WGPS 9: Thurs 22 May 09:00 - 10:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss outstanding issues in the VOSpace 1.1 specification and hear from reference implementations. If we have time, we will also discuss VOSpace 2.0.

09:00 MatthewGraham VOSpace 1.1: Status and remaining issues
09:15 RickWagner PHPEndpoint - An Extensible, Open-Source VOSpace Server (Eventually)
09:30 AndreSchaaff VOSpace and iRODS (pdf)
09:40 TamasBudavari VOSpace 1.1 in SQL with Smart Data
09:55 BernhardBauer VOPipe-based Data Services (pdf, html)
10:00   Discussion

Links:

Session 3: Web Service Interoperability

WGPS 10: Thurs 22 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss security issues, particularly delegation, RESTful interfaces, authorisation and access control.

11:00 MatthewGraham Alternate security mechanisms
11:15 GuyRixon Delegation protocol
11:30 GuyRixon RESTful version of MyProxy (PDF)
11:45 MatthewGraham Access Control Interface
12:00   Discussion

Links:

Session 4: Service interface and metadata (joint with DAL and Registry)

WGPS 12: Thurs 22 May 16:30 - 18:00 Ocean AB

We will discuss VOSI and getCapabilities and service metadata.

Presenters: MatthewGraham, GuyRixon

Links:

Session 5: Web Service Integration

WGPS 14: Fri 23 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss asynchronous services and standards for RESTful services in the VO.

Changed:
<
<
11:00 PaulHarrison UWS-compliant CEA
>
>
11:00 PaulHarrison Implementing UWS for CEA ( pdf)
 
11:15 AndreSchaaff Rest in the VO (pdf)
11:30 ClaudioVuerni EGEE Astro Cluster
11:45 Discussion


<--  
-->
Deleted:
<
<
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211286860" name="Trieste-GWSAstroRG.ppt" path="Trieste-GWSAstroRG.ppt" size="991232" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211289254" name="GWS-Charac-Workflow-20May08.pdf" path="GWS-Charac-Workflow-20May08.pdf" size="928131" user="AndreSchaaff" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211290376" name="votech-ivoa-grid-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" path="votech-ivoa-grid-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" size="280220" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211441376" name="Trieste-VOSpace.ppt" path="Trieste-VOSpace.ppt" size="979968" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211441895" name="Trieste-ACI.ppt" path="Trieste-ACI.ppt" size="894976" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211442144" name="Trieste-AlternateSecurity.ppt" path="Trieste-AlternateSecurity.ppt" size="2452992" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211444075" name="GWS-VOSpace-iRODS-22May08.pdf" path="GWS-VOSpace-iRODS-22May08.pdf" size="733520" user="AndreSchaaff" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211447866" name="accounts-ivoa-may-2008.odp" path="accounts-ivoa-may-2008.odp" size="119937" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211447885" name="accounts-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" path="accounts-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" size="130663" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211464853" name="VOPipes2008-05-22.pdf" path="VOPipes 2008-05-22.pdf" size="868034" user="BernhardBauer" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211465136" name="vosi-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" path="vosi-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" size="124419" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211528494" name="ivoa_taverna_vo.pdf" path="ivoa_taverna_vo.pdf" size="386223" user="KevinBenson" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211537291" name="GWS-REST-23May08.pdf" path="GWS-REST-23May08.pdf" size="117426" user="AndreSchaaff" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Implementing UWS for CEA" date="1211537686" name="CEAUWS-harrison.pdf" path="CEAUWS-harrison.pdf" size="6427311" user="PaulHarrison" version="1.1"
 

Revision 202008-05-23 - AndreSchaaff

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaGridAndWebServices"

Agenda for GWS-WG sessions at Trieste Interop meeting

This is the agenda for the GWS sessions at the Trieste interop.

Session 1: Grid Activities (joint with AstroRG)

WGPS 5: Tues 20 May 14:30 - 16:00 Vulcania 1

We will discuss workflows and grid applications.

14:30 KevinBenson Workflows in Astrogrid (pdf)
14:45 AndreSchaaff Characterization in workflows (pdf)
15:00 GuyRixon EURO-VO and Grid (PDF)
15:15 GiulianoTaffoni Using grid infrastructures and interoperability
15:30 NataliaDeniskina GRID-LAUNCHER: an application to launch AstroGRID workbench on the GRID
15:45 MatthewGraham Do we have our heads in the Cloud?

Session 2: VOSpace

WGPS 9: Thurs 22 May 09:00 - 10:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss outstanding issues in the VOSpace 1.1 specification and hear from reference implementations. If we have time, we will also discuss VOSpace 2.0.

09:00 MatthewGraham VOSpace 1.1: Status and remaining issues
09:15 RickWagner PHPEndpoint - An Extensible, Open-Source VOSpace Server (Eventually)
09:30 AndreSchaaff VOSpace and iRODS (pdf)
09:40 TamasBudavari VOSpace 1.1 in SQL with Smart Data
09:55 BernhardBauer VOPipe-based Data Services (pdf, html)
10:00   Discussion

Links:

Session 3: Web Service Interoperability

WGPS 10: Thurs 22 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss security issues, particularly delegation, RESTful interfaces, authorisation and access control.

11:00 MatthewGraham Alternate security mechanisms
11:15 GuyRixon Delegation protocol
11:30 GuyRixon RESTful version of MyProxy (PDF)
11:45 MatthewGraham Access Control Interface
12:00   Discussion

Links:

Session 4: Service interface and metadata (joint with DAL and Registry)

WGPS 12: Thurs 22 May 16:30 - 18:00 Ocean AB

We will discuss VOSI and getCapabilities and service metadata.

Presenters: MatthewGraham, GuyRixon

Links:

Session 5: Web Service Integration

WGPS 14: Fri 23 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss asynchronous services and standards for RESTful services in the VO.

11:00 PaulHarrison UWS-compliant CEA
Changed:
<
<
11:15 AndreSchaaff Rest in the VO
>
>
11:15 AndreSchaaff Rest in the VO (pdf)
 
11:30 ClaudioVuerni EGEE Astro Cluster
11:45 Discussion


<--  
-->
Added:
>
>
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211286860" name="Trieste-GWSAstroRG.ppt" path="Trieste-GWSAstroRG.ppt" size="991232" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211289254" name="GWS-Charac-Workflow-20May08.pdf" path="GWS-Charac-Workflow-20May08.pdf" size="928131" user="AndreSchaaff" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211290376" name="votech-ivoa-grid-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" path="votech-ivoa-grid-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" size="280220" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211441376" name="Trieste-VOSpace.ppt" path="Trieste-VOSpace.ppt" size="979968" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211441895" name="Trieste-ACI.ppt" path="Trieste-ACI.ppt" size="894976" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211442144" name="Trieste-AlternateSecurity.ppt" path="Trieste-AlternateSecurity.ppt" size="2452992" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211444075" name="GWS-VOSpace-iRODS-22May08.pdf" path="GWS-VOSpace-iRODS-22May08.pdf" size="733520" user="AndreSchaaff" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211447866" name="accounts-ivoa-may-2008.odp" path="accounts-ivoa-may-2008.odp" size="119937" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211447885" name="accounts-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" path="accounts-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" size="130663" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211464853" name="VOPipes2008-05-22.pdf" path="VOPipes 2008-05-22.pdf" size="868034" user="BernhardBauer" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211465136" name="vosi-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" path="vosi-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" size="124419" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211528494" name="ivoa_taverna_vo.pdf" path="ivoa_taverna_vo.pdf" size="386223" user="KevinBenson" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211537291" name="GWS-REST-23May08.pdf" path="GWS-REST-23May08.pdf" size="117426" user="AndreSchaaff" version="1.1"
 

Revision 192008-05-23 - AndreSchaaff

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaGridAndWebServices"

Agenda for GWS-WG sessions at Trieste Interop meeting

This is the agenda for the GWS sessions at the Trieste interop.

Session 1: Grid Activities (joint with AstroRG)

WGPS 5: Tues 20 May 14:30 - 16:00 Vulcania 1

We will discuss workflows and grid applications.

14:30 KevinBenson Workflows in Astrogrid (pdf)
Changed:
<
<
14:45 AndreSchaaff Characterisation in workflows (pdf)
>
>
14:45 AndreSchaaff Characterization in workflows (pdf)
 
15:00 GuyRixon EURO-VO and Grid (PDF)
15:15 GiulianoTaffoni Using grid infrastructures and interoperability
15:30 NataliaDeniskina GRID-LAUNCHER: an application to launch AstroGRID workbench on the GRID
15:45 MatthewGraham Do we have our heads in the Cloud?

Session 2: VOSpace

WGPS 9: Thurs 22 May 09:00 - 10:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss outstanding issues in the VOSpace 1.1 specification and hear from reference implementations. If we have time, we will also discuss VOSpace 2.0.

09:00 MatthewGraham VOSpace 1.1: Status and remaining issues
09:15 RickWagner PHPEndpoint - An Extensible, Open-Source VOSpace Server (Eventually)
09:30 AndreSchaaff VOSpace and iRODS (pdf)
09:40 TamasBudavari VOSpace 1.1 in SQL with Smart Data
09:55 BernhardBauer VOPipe-based Data Services (pdf, html)
10:00   Discussion

Links:

Session 3: Web Service Interoperability

WGPS 10: Thurs 22 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss security issues, particularly delegation, RESTful interfaces, authorisation and access control.

11:00 MatthewGraham Alternate security mechanisms
11:15 GuyRixon Delegation protocol
11:30 GuyRixon RESTful version of MyProxy (PDF)
11:45 MatthewGraham Access Control Interface
12:00   Discussion

Links:

Session 4: Service interface and metadata (joint with DAL and Registry)

WGPS 12: Thurs 22 May 16:30 - 18:00 Ocean AB

We will discuss VOSI and getCapabilities and service metadata.

Presenters: MatthewGraham, GuyRixon

Links:

Session 5: Web Service Integration

WGPS 14: Fri 23 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss asynchronous services and standards for RESTful services in the VO.

11:00 PaulHarrison UWS-compliant CEA
11:15 AndreSchaaff Rest in the VO
11:30 ClaudioVuerni EGEE Astro Cluster
11:45 Discussion


<--  
-->

META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211286860" name="Trieste-GWSAstroRG.ppt" path="Trieste-GWSAstroRG.ppt" size="991232" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211289254" name="GWS-Charac-Workflow-20May08.pdf" path="GWS-Charac-Workflow-20May08.pdf" size="928131" user="AndreSchaaff" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211290376" name="votech-ivoa-grid-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" path="votech-ivoa-grid-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" size="280220" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211441376" name="Trieste-VOSpace.ppt" path="Trieste-VOSpace.ppt" size="979968" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211441895" name="Trieste-ACI.ppt" path="Trieste-ACI.ppt" size="894976" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211442144" name="Trieste-AlternateSecurity.ppt" path="Trieste-AlternateSecurity.ppt" size="2452992" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211444075" name="GWS-VOSpace-iRODS-22May08.pdf" path="GWS-VOSpace-iRODS-22May08.pdf" size="733520" user="AndreSchaaff" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211447866" name="accounts-ivoa-may-2008.odp" path="accounts-ivoa-may-2008.odp" size="119937" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211447885" name="accounts-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" path="accounts-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" size="130663" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211464853" name="VOPipes2008-05-22.pdf" path="VOPipes 2008-05-22.pdf" size="868034" user="BernhardBauer" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211465136" name="vosi-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" path="vosi-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" size="124419" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211528494" name="ivoa_taverna_vo.pdf" path="ivoa_taverna_vo.pdf" size="386223" user="KevinBenson" version="1.1"

Revision 182008-05-23 - KevinBenson

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaGridAndWebServices"

Agenda for GWS-WG sessions at Trieste Interop meeting

This is the agenda for the GWS sessions at the Trieste interop.

Session 1: Grid Activities (joint with AstroRG)

WGPS 5: Tues 20 May 14:30 - 16:00 Vulcania 1

We will discuss workflows and grid applications.

Changed:
<
<
14:30 KevinBenson Workflows in Astrogrid
>
>
14:30 KevinBenson Workflows in Astrogrid (pdf)
 
14:45 AndreSchaaff Characterisation in workflows (pdf)
15:00 GuyRixon EURO-VO and Grid (PDF)
15:15 GiulianoTaffoni Using grid infrastructures and interoperability
15:30 NataliaDeniskina GRID-LAUNCHER: an application to launch AstroGRID workbench on the GRID
15:45 MatthewGraham Do we have our heads in the Cloud?

Session 2: VOSpace

WGPS 9: Thurs 22 May 09:00 - 10:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss outstanding issues in the VOSpace 1.1 specification and hear from reference implementations. If we have time, we will also discuss VOSpace 2.0.

09:00 MatthewGraham VOSpace 1.1: Status and remaining issues
09:15 RickWagner PHPEndpoint - An Extensible, Open-Source VOSpace Server (Eventually)
09:30 AndreSchaaff VOSpace and iRODS (pdf)
09:40 TamasBudavari VOSpace 1.1 in SQL with Smart Data
09:55 BernhardBauer VOPipe-based Data Services (pdf, html)
10:00   Discussion

Links:

Session 3: Web Service Interoperability

WGPS 10: Thurs 22 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss security issues, particularly delegation, RESTful interfaces, authorisation and access control.

11:00 MatthewGraham Alternate security mechanisms
11:15 GuyRixon Delegation protocol
11:30 GuyRixon RESTful version of MyProxy (PDF)
11:45 MatthewGraham Access Control Interface
12:00   Discussion

Links:

Session 4: Service interface and metadata (joint with DAL and Registry)

WGPS 12: Thurs 22 May 16:30 - 18:00 Ocean AB

We will discuss VOSI and getCapabilities and service metadata.

Presenters: MatthewGraham, GuyRixon

Links:

Session 5: Web Service Integration

WGPS 14: Fri 23 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss asynchronous services and standards for RESTful services in the VO.

11:00 PaulHarrison UWS-compliant CEA
11:15 AndreSchaaff Rest in the VO
11:30 ClaudioVuerni EGEE Astro Cluster
11:45 Discussion


<--  
-->
Deleted:
<
<
 
Deleted:
<
<
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211286860" name="Trieste-GWSAstroRG.ppt" path="Trieste-GWSAstroRG.ppt" size="991232" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211289254" name="GWS-Charac-Workflow-20May08.pdf" path="GWS-Charac-Workflow-20May08.pdf" size="928131" user="AndreSchaaff" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211290376" name="votech-ivoa-grid-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" path="votech-ivoa-grid-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" size="280220" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211441376" name="Trieste-VOSpace.ppt" path="Trieste-VOSpace.ppt" size="979968" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211441895" name="Trieste-ACI.ppt" path="Trieste-ACI.ppt" size="894976" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211442144" name="Trieste-AlternateSecurity.ppt" path="Trieste-AlternateSecurity.ppt" size="2452992" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211444075" name="GWS-VOSpace-iRODS-22May08.pdf" path="GWS-VOSpace-iRODS-22May08.pdf" size="733520" user="AndreSchaaff" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211447866" name="accounts-ivoa-may-2008.odp" path="accounts-ivoa-may-2008.odp" size="119937" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211447885" name="accounts-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" path="accounts-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" size="130663" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211464853" name="VOPipes2008-05-22.pdf" path="VOPipes 2008-05-22.pdf" size="868034" user="BernhardBauer" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211465136" name="vosi-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" path="vosi-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" size="124419" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211528494" name="ivoa_taverna_vo.pdf" path="ivoa_taverna_vo.pdf" size="386223" user="KevinBenson" version="1.1"
 

Revision 172008-05-22 - BernhardBauer

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaGridAndWebServices"

Agenda for GWS-WG sessions at Trieste Interop meeting

This is the agenda for the GWS sessions at the Trieste interop.

Session 1: Grid Activities (joint with AstroRG)

WGPS 5: Tues 20 May 14:30 - 16:00 Vulcania 1

We will discuss workflows and grid applications.

14:30 KevinBenson Workflows in Astrogrid
14:45 AndreSchaaff Characterisation in workflows (pdf)
15:00 GuyRixon EURO-VO and Grid (PDF)
15:15 GiulianoTaffoni Using grid infrastructures and interoperability
15:30 NataliaDeniskina GRID-LAUNCHER: an application to launch AstroGRID workbench on the GRID
15:45 MatthewGraham Do we have our heads in the Cloud?

Session 2: VOSpace

WGPS 9: Thurs 22 May 09:00 - 10:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss outstanding issues in the VOSpace 1.1 specification and hear from reference implementations. If we have time, we will also discuss VOSpace 2.0.

09:00 MatthewGraham VOSpace 1.1: Status and remaining issues
09:15 RickWagner PHPEndpoint - An Extensible, Open-Source VOSpace Server (Eventually)
09:30 AndreSchaaff VOSpace and iRODS (pdf)
09:40 TamasBudavari VOSpace 1.1 in SQL with Smart Data
Changed:
<
<
09:55 BernhardBauer VOPipe-based Data Services
>
>
09:55 BernhardBauer VOPipe-based Data Services (pdf, html)
 
10:00   Discussion

Links:

Session 3: Web Service Interoperability

WGPS 10: Thurs 22 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss security issues, particularly delegation, RESTful interfaces, authorisation and access control.

11:00 MatthewGraham Alternate security mechanisms
11:15 GuyRixon Delegation protocol
11:30 GuyRixon RESTful version of MyProxy (PDF)
11:45 MatthewGraham Access Control Interface
12:00   Discussion

Links:

Session 4: Service interface and metadata (joint with DAL and Registry)

WGPS 12: Thurs 22 May 16:30 - 18:00 Ocean AB

We will discuss VOSI and getCapabilities and service metadata.

Presenters: MatthewGraham, GuyRixon

Links:

Deleted:
<
<
 

Session 5: Web Service Integration

WGPS 14: Fri 23 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss asynchronous services and standards for RESTful services in the VO.

11:00 PaulHarrison UWS-compliant CEA
11:15 AndreSchaaff Rest in the VO
11:30 ClaudioVuerni EGEE Astro Cluster
11:45 Discussion


<--  
-->

META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211286860" name="Trieste-GWSAstroRG.ppt" path="Trieste-GWSAstroRG.ppt" size="991232" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211289254" name="GWS-Charac-Workflow-20May08.pdf" path="GWS-Charac-Workflow-20May08.pdf" size="928131" user="AndreSchaaff" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211290376" name="votech-ivoa-grid-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" path="votech-ivoa-grid-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" size="280220" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211441376" name="Trieste-VOSpace.ppt" path="Trieste-VOSpace.ppt" size="979968" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211441895" name="Trieste-ACI.ppt" path="Trieste-ACI.ppt" size="894976" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211442144" name="Trieste-AlternateSecurity.ppt" path="Trieste-AlternateSecurity.ppt" size="2452992" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211444075" name="GWS-VOSpace-iRODS-22May08.pdf" path="GWS-VOSpace-iRODS-22May08.pdf" size="733520" user="AndreSchaaff" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211447866" name="accounts-ivoa-may-2008.odp" path="accounts-ivoa-may-2008.odp" size="119937" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211447885" name="accounts-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" path="accounts-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" size="130663" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211464853" name="VOPipes2008-05-22.pdf" path="VOPipes 2008-05-22.pdf" size="868034" user="BernhardBauer" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211465136" name="vosi-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" path="vosi-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" size="124419" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"

Revision 162008-05-22 - GuyRixon

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaGridAndWebServices"

Agenda for GWS-WG sessions at Trieste Interop meeting

This is the agenda for the GWS sessions at the Trieste interop.

Session 1: Grid Activities (joint with AstroRG)

WGPS 5: Tues 20 May 14:30 - 16:00 Vulcania 1

We will discuss workflows and grid applications.

14:30 KevinBenson Workflows in Astrogrid
14:45 AndreSchaaff Characterisation in workflows (pdf)
15:00 GuyRixon EURO-VO and Grid (PDF)
15:15 GiulianoTaffoni Using grid infrastructures and interoperability
15:30 NataliaDeniskina GRID-LAUNCHER: an application to launch AstroGRID workbench on the GRID
15:45 MatthewGraham Do we have our heads in the Cloud?

Session 2: VOSpace

WGPS 9: Thurs 22 May 09:00 - 10:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss outstanding issues in the VOSpace 1.1 specification and hear from reference implementations. If we have time, we will also discuss VOSpace 2.0.

09:00 MatthewGraham VOSpace 1.1: Status and remaining issues
09:15 RickWagner PHPEndpoint - An Extensible, Open-Source VOSpace Server (Eventually)
09:30 AndreSchaaff VOSpace and iRODS (pdf)
09:40 TamasBudavari VOSpace 1.1 in SQL with Smart Data
09:55 BernhardBauer VOPipe-based Data Services
10:00   Discussion

Links:

Session 3: Web Service Interoperability

WGPS 10: Thurs 22 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss security issues, particularly delegation, RESTful interfaces, authorisation and access control.

11:00 MatthewGraham Alternate security mechanisms
11:15 GuyRixon Delegation protocol
11:30 GuyRixon RESTful version of MyProxy (PDF)
11:45 MatthewGraham Access Control Interface
12:00   Discussion

Links:

Session 4: Service interface and metadata (joint with DAL and Registry)

WGPS 12: Thurs 22 May 16:30 - 18:00 Ocean AB

We will discuss VOSI and getCapabilities and service metadata.

Presenters: MatthewGraham, GuyRixon

Links:

Added:
>
>
 

Session 5: Web Service Integration

WGPS 14: Fri 23 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss asynchronous services and standards for RESTful services in the VO.

11:00 PaulHarrison UWS-compliant CEA
11:15 AndreSchaaff Rest in the VO
11:30 ClaudioVuerni EGEE Astro Cluster
11:45 Discussion


<--  
-->

META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211286860" name="Trieste-GWSAstroRG.ppt" path="Trieste-GWSAstroRG.ppt" size="991232" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211289254" name="GWS-Charac-Workflow-20May08.pdf" path="GWS-Charac-Workflow-20May08.pdf" size="928131" user="AndreSchaaff" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211290376" name="votech-ivoa-grid-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" path="votech-ivoa-grid-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" size="280220" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211441376" name="Trieste-VOSpace.ppt" path="Trieste-VOSpace.ppt" size="979968" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211441895" name="Trieste-ACI.ppt" path="Trieste-ACI.ppt" size="894976" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211442144" name="Trieste-AlternateSecurity.ppt" path="Trieste-AlternateSecurity.ppt" size="2452992" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211444075" name="GWS-VOSpace-iRODS-22May08.pdf" path="GWS-VOSpace-iRODS-22May08.pdf" size="733520" user="AndreSchaaff" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211447866" name="accounts-ivoa-may-2008.odp" path="accounts-ivoa-may-2008.odp" size="119937" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211447885" name="accounts-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" path="accounts-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" size="130663" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211464853" name="VOPipes2008-05-22.pdf" path="VOPipes 2008-05-22.pdf" size="868034" user="BernhardBauer" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211465136" name="vosi-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" path="vosi-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" size="124419" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
 

Revision 152008-05-22 - BernhardBauer

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaGridAndWebServices"

Agenda for GWS-WG sessions at Trieste Interop meeting

This is the agenda for the GWS sessions at the Trieste interop.

Session 1: Grid Activities (joint with AstroRG)

WGPS 5: Tues 20 May 14:30 - 16:00 Vulcania 1

We will discuss workflows and grid applications.

14:30 KevinBenson Workflows in Astrogrid
14:45 AndreSchaaff Characterisation in workflows (pdf)
15:00 GuyRixon EURO-VO and Grid (PDF)
15:15 GiulianoTaffoni Using grid infrastructures and interoperability
15:30 NataliaDeniskina GRID-LAUNCHER: an application to launch AstroGRID workbench on the GRID
15:45 MatthewGraham Do we have our heads in the Cloud?

Session 2: VOSpace

WGPS 9: Thurs 22 May 09:00 - 10:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss outstanding issues in the VOSpace 1.1 specification and hear from reference implementations. If we have time, we will also discuss VOSpace 2.0.

09:00 MatthewGraham VOSpace 1.1: Status and remaining issues
09:15 RickWagner PHPEndpoint - An Extensible, Open-Source VOSpace Server (Eventually)
09:30 AndreSchaaff VOSpace and iRODS (pdf)
09:40 TamasBudavari VOSpace 1.1 in SQL with Smart Data
09:55 BernhardBauer VOPipe-based Data Services
10:00   Discussion

Links:

Session 3: Web Service Interoperability

WGPS 10: Thurs 22 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss security issues, particularly delegation, RESTful interfaces, authorisation and access control.

11:00 MatthewGraham Alternate security mechanisms
11:15 GuyRixon Delegation protocol
11:30 GuyRixon RESTful version of MyProxy (PDF)
11:45 MatthewGraham Access Control Interface
12:00   Discussion

Links:

Session 4: Service interface and metadata (joint with DAL and Registry)

WGPS 12: Thurs 22 May 16:30 - 18:00 Ocean AB

We will discuss VOSI and getCapabilities and service metadata.

Presenters: MatthewGraham, GuyRixon

Links:

Session 5: Web Service Integration

WGPS 14: Fri 23 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss asynchronous services and standards for RESTful services in the VO.

11:00 PaulHarrison UWS-compliant CEA
11:15 AndreSchaaff Rest in the VO
11:30 ClaudioVuerni EGEE Astro Cluster
11:45 Discussion


<--  
-->

META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211286860" name="Trieste-GWSAstroRG.ppt" path="Trieste-GWSAstroRG.ppt" size="991232" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211289254" name="GWS-Charac-Workflow-20May08.pdf" path="GWS-Charac-Workflow-20May08.pdf" size="928131" user="AndreSchaaff" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211290376" name="votech-ivoa-grid-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" path="votech-ivoa-grid-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" size="280220" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211441376" name="Trieste-VOSpace.ppt" path="Trieste-VOSpace.ppt" size="979968" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211441895" name="Trieste-ACI.ppt" path="Trieste-ACI.ppt" size="894976" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211442144" name="Trieste-AlternateSecurity.ppt" path="Trieste-AlternateSecurity.ppt" size="2452992" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211444075" name="GWS-VOSpace-iRODS-22May08.pdf" path="GWS-VOSpace-iRODS-22May08.pdf" size="733520" user="AndreSchaaff" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211447866" name="accounts-ivoa-may-2008.odp" path="accounts-ivoa-may-2008.odp" size="119937" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211447885" name="accounts-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" path="accounts-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" size="130663" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211464853" name="VOPipes2008-05-22.pdf" path="VOPipes 2008-05-22.pdf" size="868034" user="BernhardBauer" version="1.1"
 

Revision 142008-05-22 - GuyRixon

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaGridAndWebServices"

Agenda for GWS-WG sessions at Trieste Interop meeting

This is the agenda for the GWS sessions at the Trieste interop.

Session 1: Grid Activities (joint with AstroRG)

WGPS 5: Tues 20 May 14:30 - 16:00 Vulcania 1

We will discuss workflows and grid applications.

14:30 KevinBenson Workflows in Astrogrid
14:45 AndreSchaaff Characterisation in workflows (pdf)
15:00 GuyRixon EURO-VO and Grid (PDF)
15:15 GiulianoTaffoni Using grid infrastructures and interoperability
15:30 NataliaDeniskina GRID-LAUNCHER: an application to launch AstroGRID workbench on the GRID
15:45 MatthewGraham Do we have our heads in the Cloud?

Session 2: VOSpace

WGPS 9: Thurs 22 May 09:00 - 10:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss outstanding issues in the VOSpace 1.1 specification and hear from reference implementations. If we have time, we will also discuss VOSpace 2.0.

09:00 MatthewGraham VOSpace 1.1: Status and remaining issues
09:15 RickWagner PHPEndpoint - An Extensible, Open-Source VOSpace Server (Eventually)
09:30 AndreSchaaff VOSpace and iRODS (pdf)
09:40 TamasBudavari VOSpace 1.1 in SQL with Smart Data
09:55 BernhardBauer VOPipe-based Data Services
10:00   Discussion

Links:

Session 3: Web Service Interoperability

WGPS 10: Thurs 22 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss security issues, particularly delegation, RESTful interfaces, authorisation and access control.

11:00 MatthewGraham Alternate security mechanisms
11:15 GuyRixon Delegation protocol
Changed:
<
<
11:30 GuyRixon RESTful version of MyProxy
>
>
11:30 GuyRixon RESTful version of MyProxy (PDF)
 
11:45 MatthewGraham Access Control Interface
12:00   Discussion

Links:

Session 4: Service interface and metadata (joint with DAL and Registry)

WGPS 12: Thurs 22 May 16:30 - 18:00 Ocean AB

We will discuss VOSI and getCapabilities and service metadata.

Presenters: MatthewGraham, GuyRixon

Links:

Session 5: Web Service Integration

WGPS 14: Fri 23 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss asynchronous services and standards for RESTful services in the VO.

11:00 PaulHarrison UWS-compliant CEA
11:15 AndreSchaaff Rest in the VO
11:30 ClaudioVuerni EGEE Astro Cluster
11:45 Discussion


<--  
-->

META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211286860" name="Trieste-GWSAstroRG.ppt" path="Trieste-GWSAstroRG.ppt" size="991232" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211289254" name="GWS-Charac-Workflow-20May08.pdf" path="GWS-Charac-Workflow-20May08.pdf" size="928131" user="AndreSchaaff" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211290376" name="votech-ivoa-grid-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" path="votech-ivoa-grid-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" size="280220" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211441376" name="Trieste-VOSpace.ppt" path="Trieste-VOSpace.ppt" size="979968" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211441895" name="Trieste-ACI.ppt" path="Trieste-ACI.ppt" size="894976" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211442144" name="Trieste-AlternateSecurity.ppt" path="Trieste-AlternateSecurity.ppt" size="2452992" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211444075" name="GWS-VOSpace-iRODS-22May08.pdf" path="GWS-VOSpace-iRODS-22May08.pdf" size="733520" user="AndreSchaaff" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211447866" name="accounts-ivoa-may-2008.odp" path="accounts-ivoa-may-2008.odp" size="119937" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211447885" name="accounts-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" path="accounts-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" size="130663" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
 

Revision 132008-05-22 - AndreSchaaff

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaGridAndWebServices"

Agenda for GWS-WG sessions at Trieste Interop meeting

This is the agenda for the GWS sessions at the Trieste interop.

Session 1: Grid Activities (joint with AstroRG)

WGPS 5: Tues 20 May 14:30 - 16:00 Vulcania 1

We will discuss workflows and grid applications.

14:30 KevinBenson Workflows in Astrogrid
14:45 AndreSchaaff Characterisation in workflows (pdf)
15:00 GuyRixon EURO-VO and Grid (PDF)
15:15 GiulianoTaffoni Using grid infrastructures and interoperability
15:30 NataliaDeniskina GRID-LAUNCHER: an application to launch AstroGRID workbench on the GRID
15:45 MatthewGraham Do we have our heads in the Cloud?

Session 2: VOSpace

WGPS 9: Thurs 22 May 09:00 - 10:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss outstanding issues in the VOSpace 1.1 specification and hear from reference implementations. If we have time, we will also discuss VOSpace 2.0.

09:00 MatthewGraham VOSpace 1.1: Status and remaining issues
09:15 RickWagner PHPEndpoint - An Extensible, Open-Source VOSpace Server (Eventually)
Changed:
<
<
09:30 AndreSchaaff VOSpace and iRODS
>
>
09:30 AndreSchaaff VOSpace and iRODS (pdf)
 
09:40 TamasBudavari VOSpace 1.1 in SQL with Smart Data
09:55 BernhardBauer VOPipe-based Data Services
10:00   Discussion

Links:

Session 3: Web Service Interoperability

WGPS 10: Thurs 22 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss security issues, particularly delegation, RESTful interfaces, authorisation and access control.

11:00 MatthewGraham Alternate security mechanisms
11:15 GuyRixon Delegation protocol
11:30 GuyRixon RESTful version of MyProxy
11:45 MatthewGraham Access Control Interface
12:00   Discussion

Links:

Session 4: Service interface and metadata (joint with DAL and Registry)

WGPS 12: Thurs 22 May 16:30 - 18:00 Ocean AB

We will discuss VOSI and getCapabilities and service metadata.

Presenters: MatthewGraham, GuyRixon

Links:

Session 5: Web Service Integration

WGPS 14: Fri 23 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss asynchronous services and standards for RESTful services in the VO.

11:00 PaulHarrison UWS-compliant CEA
11:15 AndreSchaaff Rest in the VO
11:30 ClaudioVuerni EGEE Astro Cluster
11:45 Discussion


<--  
-->

Added:
>
>
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211286860" name="Trieste-GWSAstroRG.ppt" path="Trieste-GWSAstroRG.ppt" size="991232" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211289254" name="GWS-Charac-Workflow-20May08.pdf" path="GWS-Charac-Workflow-20May08.pdf" size="928131" user="AndreSchaaff" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211290376" name="votech-ivoa-grid-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" path="votech-ivoa-grid-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" size="280220" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211441376" name="Trieste-VOSpace.ppt" path="Trieste-VOSpace.ppt" size="979968" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211441895" name="Trieste-ACI.ppt" path="Trieste-ACI.ppt" size="894976" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211442144" name="Trieste-AlternateSecurity.ppt" path="Trieste-AlternateSecurity.ppt" size="2452992" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211444075" name="GWS-VOSpace-iRODS-22May08.pdf" path="GWS-VOSpace-iRODS-22May08.pdf" size="733520" user="AndreSchaaff" version="1.1"
 

Revision 122008-05-22 - MatthewGraham

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaGridAndWebServices"

Agenda for GWS-WG sessions at Trieste Interop meeting

This is the agenda for the GWS sessions at the Trieste interop.

Session 1: Grid Activities (joint with AstroRG)

WGPS 5: Tues 20 May 14:30 - 16:00 Vulcania 1

We will discuss workflows and grid applications.

14:30 KevinBenson Workflows in Astrogrid
14:45 AndreSchaaff Characterisation in workflows (pdf)
15:00 GuyRixon EURO-VO and Grid (PDF)
15:15 GiulianoTaffoni Using grid infrastructures and interoperability
15:30 NataliaDeniskina GRID-LAUNCHER: an application to launch AstroGRID workbench on the GRID
15:45 MatthewGraham Do we have our heads in the Cloud?

Session 2: VOSpace

WGPS 9: Thurs 22 May 09:00 - 10:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss outstanding issues in the VOSpace 1.1 specification and hear from reference implementations. If we have time, we will also discuss VOSpace 2.0.

Changed:
<
<
09:00 MatthewGraham VOSpace 1.1: Status and remaining issues
>
>
09:00 MatthewGraham VOSpace 1.1: Status and remaining issues
 
09:15 RickWagner PHPEndpoint - An Extensible, Open-Source VOSpace Server (Eventually)
09:30 AndreSchaaff VOSpace and iRODS
09:40 TamasBudavari VOSpace 1.1 in SQL with Smart Data
09:55 BernhardBauer VOPipe-based Data Services
10:00   Discussion

Links:

Session 3: Web Service Interoperability

WGPS 10: Thurs 22 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss security issues, particularly delegation, RESTful interfaces, authorisation and access control.

Changed:
<
<
11:00 MatthewGraham Alternate security mechanisms
>
>
11:00 MatthewGraham Alternate security mechanisms
 
11:15 GuyRixon Delegation protocol
11:30 GuyRixon RESTful version of MyProxy
Changed:
<
<
11:45 MatthewGraham Access Control Interface
>
>
11:45 MatthewGraham Access Control Interface
 
12:00   Discussion

Links:

Session 4: Service interface and metadata (joint with DAL and Registry)

WGPS 12: Thurs 22 May 16:30 - 18:00 Ocean AB

We will discuss VOSI and getCapabilities and service metadata.

Presenters: MatthewGraham, GuyRixon

Links:

Session 5: Web Service Integration

WGPS 14: Fri 23 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss asynchronous services and standards for RESTful services in the VO.

11:00 PaulHarrison UWS-compliant CEA
11:15 AndreSchaaff Rest in the VO
11:30 ClaudioVuerni EGEE Astro Cluster
11:45 Discussion


<--  
-->

META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211286860" name="Trieste-GWSAstroRG.ppt" path="Trieste-GWSAstroRG.ppt" size="991232" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211289254" name="GWS-Charac-Workflow-20May08.pdf" path="GWS-Charac-Workflow-20May08.pdf" size="928131" user="AndreSchaaff" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211290376" name="votech-ivoa-grid-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" path="votech-ivoa-grid-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" size="280220" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211441376" name="Trieste-VOSpace.ppt" path="Trieste-VOSpace.ppt" size="979968" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211441895" name="Trieste-ACI.ppt" path="Trieste-ACI.ppt" size="894976" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211442144" name="Trieste-AlternateSecurity.ppt" path="Trieste-AlternateSecurity.ppt" size="2452992" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
 

Revision 112008-05-20 - MatthewGraham

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaGridAndWebServices"

Agenda for GWS-WG sessions at Trieste Interop meeting

This is the agenda for the GWS sessions at the Trieste interop.

Session 1: Grid Activities (joint with AstroRG)

WGPS 5: Tues 20 May 14:30 - 16:00 Vulcania 1

We will discuss workflows and grid applications.

14:30 KevinBenson Workflows in Astrogrid
14:45 AndreSchaaff Characterisation in workflows (pdf)
15:00 GuyRixon EURO-VO and Grid (PDF)
15:15 GiulianoTaffoni Using grid infrastructures and interoperability
Changed:
<
<
15:30 GiuseppeLongo GRID-LAUNCHER: an application to launch AstroGRID workbench on the GRID
>
>
15:30 NataliaDeniskina GRID-LAUNCHER: an application to launch AstroGRID workbench on the GRID
 
15:45 MatthewGraham Do we have our heads in the Cloud?

Session 2: VOSpace

WGPS 9: Thurs 22 May 09:00 - 10:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss outstanding issues in the VOSpace 1.1 specification and hear from reference implementations. If we have time, we will also discuss VOSpace 2.0.

09:00 MatthewGraham VOSpace 1.1: Status and remaining issues
09:15 RickWagner PHPEndpoint - An Extensible, Open-Source VOSpace Server (Eventually)
09:30 AndreSchaaff VOSpace and iRODS
09:40 TamasBudavari VOSpace 1.1 in SQL with Smart Data
09:55 BernhardBauer VOPipe-based Data Services
10:00   Discussion

Links:

Session 3: Web Service Interoperability

WGPS 10: Thurs 22 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss security issues, particularly delegation, RESTful interfaces, authorisation and access control.

11:00 MatthewGraham Alternate security mechanisms
11:15 GuyRixon Delegation protocol
11:30 GuyRixon RESTful version of MyProxy
11:45 MatthewGraham Access Control Interface
12:00   Discussion

Links:

Session 4: Service interface and metadata (joint with DAL and Registry)

WGPS 12: Thurs 22 May 16:30 - 18:00 Ocean AB

We will discuss VOSI and getCapabilities and service metadata.

Presenters: MatthewGraham, GuyRixon

Links:

Session 5: Web Service Integration

WGPS 14: Fri 23 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss asynchronous services and standards for RESTful services in the VO.

11:00 PaulHarrison UWS-compliant CEA
11:15 AndreSchaaff Rest in the VO
11:30 ClaudioVuerni EGEE Astro Cluster
11:45 Discussion


<--  
-->

META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211286860" name="Trieste-GWSAstroRG.ppt" path="Trieste-GWSAstroRG.ppt" size="991232" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211289254" name="GWS-Charac-Workflow-20May08.pdf" path="GWS-Charac-Workflow-20May08.pdf" size="928131" user="AndreSchaaff" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211290376" name="votech-ivoa-grid-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" path="votech-ivoa-grid-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" size="280220" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"

Revision 102008-05-20 - GuyRixon

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaGridAndWebServices"

Agenda for GWS-WG sessions at Trieste Interop meeting

This is the agenda for the GWS sessions at the Trieste interop.

Session 1: Grid Activities (joint with AstroRG)

WGPS 5: Tues 20 May 14:30 - 16:00 Vulcania 1

We will discuss workflows and grid applications.

14:30 KevinBenson Workflows in Astrogrid
14:45 AndreSchaaff Characterisation in workflows (pdf)
Changed:
<
<
15:00 GuyRixon EURO-VO and Grid
>
>
15:00 GuyRixon EURO-VO and Grid (PDF)
 
15:15 GiulianoTaffoni Using grid infrastructures and interoperability
15:30 GiuseppeLongo GRID-LAUNCHER: an application to launch AstroGRID workbench on the GRID
15:45 MatthewGraham Do we have our heads in the Cloud?

Session 2: VOSpace

WGPS 9: Thurs 22 May 09:00 - 10:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss outstanding issues in the VOSpace 1.1 specification and hear from reference implementations. If we have time, we will also discuss VOSpace 2.0.

09:00 MatthewGraham VOSpace 1.1: Status and remaining issues
09:15 RickWagner PHPEndpoint - An Extensible, Open-Source VOSpace Server (Eventually)
09:30 AndreSchaaff VOSpace and iRODS
09:40 TamasBudavari VOSpace 1.1 in SQL with Smart Data
09:55 BernhardBauer VOPipe-based Data Services
10:00   Discussion

Links:

Session 3: Web Service Interoperability

WGPS 10: Thurs 22 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss security issues, particularly delegation, RESTful interfaces, authorisation and access control.

11:00 MatthewGraham Alternate security mechanisms
11:15 GuyRixon Delegation protocol
11:30 GuyRixon RESTful version of MyProxy
11:45 MatthewGraham Access Control Interface
12:00   Discussion

Links:

Session 4: Service interface and metadata (joint with DAL and Registry)

WGPS 12: Thurs 22 May 16:30 - 18:00 Ocean AB

We will discuss VOSI and getCapabilities and service metadata.

Presenters: MatthewGraham, GuyRixon

Links:

Session 5: Web Service Integration

WGPS 14: Fri 23 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss asynchronous services and standards for RESTful services in the VO.

11:00 PaulHarrison UWS-compliant CEA
11:15 AndreSchaaff Rest in the VO
11:30 ClaudioVuerni EGEE Astro Cluster
11:45 Discussion


<--  
-->

META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211286860" name="Trieste-GWSAstroRG.ppt" path="Trieste-GWSAstroRG.ppt" size="991232" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211289254" name="GWS-Charac-Workflow-20May08.pdf" path="GWS-Charac-Workflow-20May08.pdf" size="928131" user="AndreSchaaff" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211290376" name="votech-ivoa-grid-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" path="votech-ivoa-grid-ivoa-may-2008.pdf" size="280220" user="GuyRixon" version="1.1"
 

Revision 92008-05-20 - AndreSchaaff

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaGridAndWebServices"

Agenda for GWS-WG sessions at Trieste Interop meeting

This is the agenda for the GWS sessions at the Trieste interop.

Session 1: Grid Activities (joint with AstroRG)

WGPS 5: Tues 20 May 14:30 - 16:00 Vulcania 1

We will discuss workflows and grid applications.

14:30 KevinBenson Workflows in Astrogrid
Changed:
<
<
14:45 AndreSchaaff Characterisation in workflows
>
>
14:45 AndreSchaaff Characterisation in workflows (pdf)
 
15:00 GuyRixon EURO-VO and Grid
15:15 GiulianoTaffoni Using grid infrastructures and interoperability
15:30 GiuseppeLongo GRID-LAUNCHER: an application to launch AstroGRID workbench on the GRID
15:45 MatthewGraham Do we have our heads in the Cloud?

Session 2: VOSpace

WGPS 9: Thurs 22 May 09:00 - 10:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss outstanding issues in the VOSpace 1.1 specification and hear from reference implementations. If we have time, we will also discuss VOSpace 2.0.

09:00 MatthewGraham VOSpace 1.1: Status and remaining issues
09:15 RickWagner PHPEndpoint - An Extensible, Open-Source VOSpace Server (Eventually)
09:30 AndreSchaaff VOSpace and iRODS
09:40 TamasBudavari VOSpace 1.1 in SQL with Smart Data
09:55 BernhardBauer VOPipe-based Data Services
10:00   Discussion

Links:

Session 3: Web Service Interoperability

WGPS 10: Thurs 22 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss security issues, particularly delegation, RESTful interfaces, authorisation and access control.

11:00 MatthewGraham Alternate security mechanisms
11:15 GuyRixon Delegation protocol
11:30 GuyRixon RESTful version of MyProxy
11:45 MatthewGraham Access Control Interface
12:00   Discussion

Links:

Session 4: Service interface and metadata (joint with DAL and Registry)

WGPS 12: Thurs 22 May 16:30 - 18:00 Ocean AB

We will discuss VOSI and getCapabilities and service metadata.

Presenters: MatthewGraham, GuyRixon

Links:

Session 5: Web Service Integration

WGPS 14: Fri 23 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss asynchronous services and standards for RESTful services in the VO.

11:00 PaulHarrison UWS-compliant CEA
11:15 AndreSchaaff Rest in the VO
11:30 ClaudioVuerni EGEE Astro Cluster
11:45 Discussion


<--  
-->
Added:
>
>
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211286860" name="Trieste-GWSAstroRG.ppt" path="Trieste-GWSAstroRG.ppt" size="991232" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211289254" name="GWS-Charac-Workflow-20May08.pdf" path="GWS-Charac-Workflow-20May08.pdf" size="928131" user="AndreSchaaff" version="1.1"
 

Revision 82008-05-20 - MatthewGraham

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaGridAndWebServices"

Agenda for GWS-WG sessions at Trieste Interop meeting

This is the agenda for the GWS sessions at the Trieste interop.

Session 1: Grid Activities (joint with AstroRG)

WGPS 5: Tues 20 May 14:30 - 16:00 Vulcania 1

We will discuss workflows and grid applications.

14:30 KevinBenson Workflows in Astrogrid
14:45 AndreSchaaff Characterisation in workflows
15:00 GuyRixon EURO-VO and Grid
15:15 GiulianoTaffoni Using grid infrastructures and interoperability
15:30 GiuseppeLongo GRID-LAUNCHER: an application to launch AstroGRID workbench on the GRID
Changed:
<
<
15:45 MatthewGraham Do we have our heads in the Cloud?
>
>
15:45 MatthewGraham Do we have our heads in the Cloud?
 

Session 2: VOSpace

WGPS 9: Thurs 22 May 09:00 - 10:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss outstanding issues in the VOSpace 1.1 specification and hear from reference implementations. If we have time, we will also discuss VOSpace 2.0.

09:00 MatthewGraham VOSpace 1.1: Status and remaining issues
09:15 RickWagner PHPEndpoint - An Extensible, Open-Source VOSpace Server (Eventually)
09:30 AndreSchaaff VOSpace and iRODS
09:40 TamasBudavari VOSpace 1.1 in SQL with Smart Data
09:55 BernhardBauer VOPipe-based Data Services
10:00   Discussion

Links:

Session 3: Web Service Interoperability

WGPS 10: Thurs 22 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss security issues, particularly delegation, RESTful interfaces, authorisation and access control.

11:00 MatthewGraham Alternate security mechanisms
11:15 GuyRixon Delegation protocol
11:30 GuyRixon RESTful version of MyProxy
11:45 MatthewGraham Access Control Interface
12:00   Discussion

Links:

Session 4: Service interface and metadata (joint with DAL and Registry)

WGPS 12: Thurs 22 May 16:30 - 18:00 Ocean AB

We will discuss VOSI and getCapabilities and service metadata.

Presenters: MatthewGraham, GuyRixon

Links:

Session 5: Web Service Integration

WGPS 14: Fri 23 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss asynchronous services and standards for RESTful services in the VO.

11:00 PaulHarrison UWS-compliant CEA
11:15 AndreSchaaff Rest in the VO
11:30 ClaudioVuerni EGEE Astro Cluster
11:45 Discussion


<--  
-->
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1211286860" name="Trieste-GWSAstroRG.ppt" path="Trieste-GWSAstroRG.ppt" size="991232" user="MatthewGraham" version="1.1"
 

Revision 72008-05-19 - MatthewGraham

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaGridAndWebServices"

Agenda for GWS-WG sessions at Trieste Interop meeting

This is the agenda for the GWS sessions at the Trieste interop.

Session 1: Grid Activities (joint with AstroRG)

WGPS 5: Tues 20 May 14:30 - 16:00 Vulcania 1

We will discuss workflows and grid applications.

14:30 KevinBenson Workflows in Astrogrid
14:45 AndreSchaaff Characterisation in workflows
15:00 GuyRixon EURO-VO and Grid
15:15 GiulianoTaffoni Using grid infrastructures and interoperability
15:30 GiuseppeLongo GRID-LAUNCHER: an application to launch AstroGRID workbench on the GRID
15:45 MatthewGraham Do we have our heads in the Cloud?

Session 2: VOSpace

WGPS 9: Thurs 22 May 09:00 - 10:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss outstanding issues in the VOSpace 1.1 specification and hear from reference implementations. If we have time, we will also discuss VOSpace 2.0.

09:00 MatthewGraham VOSpace 1.1: Status and remaining issues
09:15 RickWagner PHPEndpoint - An Extensible, Open-Source VOSpace Server (Eventually)
Changed:
<
<
09:30 TamasBudavari VOSpace 1.1 in SQL with Smart Data
09:45 BernhardBauer VOPipe-based Data Services
>
>
09:30 AndreSchaaff VOSpace and iRODS
09:40 TamasBudavari VOSpace 1.1 in SQL with Smart Data
Added:
>
>
09:55 BernhardBauer VOPipe-based Data Services
 
10:00   Discussion

Links:

Session 3: Web Service Interoperability

WGPS 10: Thurs 22 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss security issues, particularly delegation, RESTful interfaces, authorisation and access control.

11:00 MatthewGraham Alternate security mechanisms
11:15 GuyRixon Delegation protocol
11:30 GuyRixon RESTful version of MyProxy
11:45 MatthewGraham Access Control Interface
12:00   Discussion

Links:

Session 4: Service interface and metadata (joint with DAL and Registry)

WGPS 12: Thurs 22 May 16:30 - 18:00 Ocean AB

We will discuss VOSI and getCapabilities and service metadata.

Presenters: MatthewGraham, GuyRixon

Links:

Session 5: Web Service Integration

WGPS 14: Fri 23 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss asynchronous services and standards for RESTful services in the VO.

11:00 PaulHarrison UWS-compliant CEA
11:15 AndreSchaaff Rest in the VO
11:30 ClaudioVuerni EGEE Astro Cluster
11:45 Discussion


<--  
-->

Revision 62008-05-15 - MatthewGraham

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaGridAndWebServices"

Agenda for GWS-WG sessions at Trieste Interop meeting

This is the agenda for the GWS sessions at the Trieste interop.

Session 1: Grid Activities (joint with AstroRG)

WGPS 5: Tues 20 May 14:30 - 16:00 Vulcania 1

We will discuss workflows and grid applications.

14:30 KevinBenson Workflows in Astrogrid
14:45 AndreSchaaff Characterisation in workflows
15:00 GuyRixon EURO-VO and Grid
15:15 GiulianoTaffoni Using grid infrastructures and interoperability
15:30 GiuseppeLongo GRID-LAUNCHER: an application to launch AstroGRID workbench on the GRID
15:45 MatthewGraham Do we have our heads in the Cloud?

Session 2: VOSpace

WGPS 9: Thurs 22 May 09:00 - 10:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss outstanding issues in the VOSpace 1.1 specification and hear from reference implementations. If we have time, we will also discuss VOSpace 2.0.

09:00 MatthewGraham VOSpace 1.1: Status and remaining issues
Changed:
<
<
09:15 RickWagner TBD
>
>
09:15 RickWagner PHPEndpoint - An Extensible, Open-Source VOSpace Server (Eventually)
 
09:30 TamasBudavari VOSpace 1.1 in SQL with Smart Data
09:45 BernhardBauer VOPipe-based Data Services
10:00   Discussion

Links:

Session 3: Web Service Interoperability

WGPS 10: Thurs 22 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss security issues, particularly delegation, RESTful interfaces, authorisation and access control.

11:00 MatthewGraham Alternate security mechanisms
11:15 GuyRixon Delegation protocol
11:30 GuyRixon RESTful version of MyProxy
11:45 MatthewGraham Access Control Interface
12:00   Discussion

Links:

Session 4: Service interface and metadata (joint with DAL and Registry)

WGPS 12: Thurs 22 May 16:30 - 18:00 Ocean AB

We will discuss VOSI and getCapabilities and service metadata.

Presenters: MatthewGraham, GuyRixon

Links:

Session 5: Web Service Integration

WGPS 14: Fri 23 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss asynchronous services and standards for RESTful services in the VO.

11:00 PaulHarrison UWS-compliant CEA
11:15 AndreSchaaff Rest in the VO
11:30 ClaudioVuerni EGEE Astro Cluster
11:45 Discussion


<--  
-->

Revision 52008-05-14 - MatthewGraham

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaGridAndWebServices"

Agenda for GWS-WG sessions at Trieste Interop meeting

Changed:
<
<
This is a preliminary agenda for the GWS sessions at the Trieste interop.
>
>
This is the agenda for the GWS sessions at the Trieste interop.
 

Session 1: Grid Activities (joint with AstroRG)

WGPS 5: Tues 20 May 14:30 - 16:00 Vulcania 1

We will discuss workflows and grid applications.

Changed:
<
<
Presenters: AndreSchaaff, MatthewGraham, GuyRixon, KevinBenson, GiulianoTaffoni, GiuseppeLongo
>
>
14:30 KevinBenson Workflows in Astrogrid
Added:
>
>
14:45 AndreSchaaff Characterisation in workflows
15:00 GuyRixon EURO-VO and Grid
15:15 GiulianoTaffoni Using grid infrastructures and interoperability
15:30 GiuseppeLongo GRID-LAUNCHER: an application to launch AstroGRID workbench on the GRID
15:45 MatthewGraham Do we have our heads in the Cloud?
 

Session 2: VOSpace

WGPS 9: Thurs 22 May 09:00 - 10:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss outstanding issues in the VOSpace 1.1 specification and hear from reference implementations. If we have time, we will also discuss VOSpace 2.0.

Changed:
<
<
Presenters: MatthewGraham, RickWagner, TamasBudavari
>
>
09:00 MatthewGraham VOSpace 1.1: Status and remaining issues
Added:
>
>
09:15 RickWagner TBD
09:30 TamasBudavari VOSpace 1.1 in SQL with Smart Data
09:45 BernhardBauer VOPipe-based Data Services
10:00   Discussion
 
Added:
>
>
 Links:

Session 3: Web Service Interoperability

WGPS 10: Thurs 22 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss security issues, particularly delegation, RESTful interfaces, authorisation and access control.

Changed:
<
<
Presenters: MatthewGraham, GuyRixon
>
>
11:00 MatthewGraham Alternate security mechanisms
Added:
>
>
11:15 GuyRixon Delegation protocol
11:30 GuyRixon RESTful version of MyProxy
11:45 MatthewGraham Access Control Interface
12:00   Discussion
  Links:

Session 4: Service interface and metadata (joint with DAL and Registry)

WGPS 12: Thurs 22 May 16:30 - 18:00 Ocean AB

We will discuss VOSI and getCapabilities and service metadata.

Presenters: MatthewGraham, GuyRixon

Links:

Changed:
<
<
  • VOSI 0.4
>
>
 

Session 5: Web Service Integration

WGPS 14: Fri 23 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss asynchronous services and standards for RESTful services in the VO.

Changed:
<
<
Presenters: PaulHarrison, AndreSchaaff
>
>
11:00 PaulHarrison UWS-compliant CEA
Added:
>
>
11:15 AndreSchaaff Rest in the VO
11:30 ClaudioVuerni EGEE Astro Cluster
11:45 Discussion
 
<--  
-->

Revision 42008-05-09 - MatthewGraham

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaGridAndWebServices"

Agenda for GWS-WG sessions at Trieste Interop meeting

This is a preliminary agenda for the GWS sessions at the Trieste interop.

Session 1: Grid Activities (joint with AstroRG)

WGPS 5: Tues 20 May 14:30 - 16:00 Vulcania 1

We will discuss workflows and grid applications.

Changed:
<
<
Presenters: AndreSchaaff, MatthewGraham
>
>
Presenters: AndreSchaaff, MatthewGraham, GuyRixon, KevinBenson, GiulianoTaffoni, GiuseppeLongo
 

Session 2: VOSpace

WGPS 9: Thurs 22 May 09:00 - 10:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss outstanding issues in the VOSpace 1.1 specification and hear from reference implementations. If we have time, we will also discuss VOSpace 2.0.

Changed:
<
<
Presenters: MatthewGraham, RickWagner
>
>
Presenters: MatthewGraham, RickWagner, TamasBudavari
  Links:

Session 3: Web Service Interoperability

WGPS 10: Thurs 22 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss security issues, particularly delegation, RESTful interfaces, authorisation and access control.

Presenters: MatthewGraham, GuyRixon

Links:

Session 4: Service interface and metadata (joint with DAL and Registry)

WGPS 12: Thurs 22 May 16:30 - 18:00 Ocean AB

We will discuss VOSI and getCapabilities and service metadata.

Presenters: MatthewGraham, GuyRixon

Links:

  • VOSI 0.4

Session 5: Web Service Integration

WGPS 14: Fri 23 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss asynchronous services and standards for RESTful services in the VO.

Presenters: PaulHarrison, AndreSchaaff


<--  
-->

Revision 32008-05-09 - MatthewGraham

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaGridAndWebServices"

Agenda for GWS-WG sessions at Trieste Interop meeting

This is a preliminary agenda for the GWS sessions at the Trieste interop.

Session 1: Grid Activities (joint with AstroRG)

WGPS 5: Tues 20 May 14:30 - 16:00 Vulcania 1

We will discuss workflows and grid applications.

Presenters: AndreSchaaff, MatthewGraham

Session 2: VOSpace

WGPS 9: Thurs 22 May 09:00 - 10:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss outstanding issues in the VOSpace 1.1 specification and hear from reference implementations. If we have time, we will also discuss VOSpace 2.0.

Presenters: MatthewGraham, RickWagner

Links:

Session 3: Web Service Interoperability

WGPS 10: Thurs 22 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss security issues, particularly delegation, RESTful interfaces, authorisation and access control.

Presenters: MatthewGraham, GuyRixon

Links:

Changed:
<
<
  • Universal Access Interface
>
>
 

Session 4: Service interface and metadata (joint with DAL and Registry)

WGPS 12: Thurs 22 May 16:30 - 18:00 Ocean AB

We will discuss VOSI and getCapabilities and service metadata.

Presenters: MatthewGraham, GuyRixon

Links:

  • VOSI 0.4

Session 5: Web Service Integration

WGPS 14: Fri 23 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss asynchronous services and standards for RESTful services in the VO.

Presenters: PaulHarrison, AndreSchaaff


<--  
-->

Revision 22008-04-23 - MatthewGraham

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaGridAndWebServices"

Agenda for GWS-WG sessions at Trieste Interop meeting

This is a preliminary agenda for the GWS sessions at the Trieste interop.

Session 1: Grid Activities (joint with AstroRG)

Changed:
<
<

Tues 20 May 14:30 - 16:00 Vulcania 1

>
>

WGPS 5: Tues 20 May 14:30 - 16:00 Vulcania 1

  We will discuss workflows and grid applications.

Presenters: AndreSchaaff, MatthewGraham

Session 2: VOSpace

Changed:
<
<

Thurs 22 May 09:00 - 10:30 Vulcania 1

>
>

WGPS 9: Thurs 22 May 09:00 - 10:30 Vulcania 1

  We will discuss outstanding issues in the VOSpace 1.1 specification and hear from reference implementations. If we have time, we will also discuss VOSpace 2.0.

Presenters: MatthewGraham, RickWagner

Links:

Session 3: Web Service Interoperability

Changed:
<
<

Thurs 22 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

>
>

WGPS 10: Thurs 22 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

  We will discuss security issues, particularly delegation, RESTful interfaces, authorisation and access control.

Presenters: MatthewGraham, GuyRixon

Links:

Session 4: Service interface and metadata (joint with DAL and Registry)

Changed:
<
<

Thurs 22 May 16:30 - 18:00 Ocean AB

>
>

WGPS 12: Thurs 22 May 16:30 - 18:00 Ocean AB

  We will discuss VOSI and getCapabilities and service metadata.

Presenters: MatthewGraham, GuyRixon

Links:

  • VOSI 0.4

Session 5: Web Service Integration

Changed:
<
<

Fri 23 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

>
>

WGPS 14: Fri 23 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

  We will discuss asynchronous services and standards for RESTful services in the VO.

Presenters: PaulHarrison, AndreSchaaff


<--  
-->

Revision 12008-04-23 - MatthewGraham

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaGridAndWebServices"

Agenda for GWS-WG sessions at Trieste Interop meeting

This is a preliminary agenda for the GWS sessions at the Trieste interop.

Session 1: Grid Activities (joint with AstroRG)

Tues 20 May 14:30 - 16:00 Vulcania 1

We will discuss workflows and grid applications.

Presenters: AndreSchaaff, MatthewGraham

Session 2: VOSpace

Thurs 22 May 09:00 - 10:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss outstanding issues in the VOSpace 1.1 specification and hear from reference implementations. If we have time, we will also discuss VOSpace 2.0.

Presenters: MatthewGraham, RickWagner

Links:

Session 3: Web Service Interoperability

Thurs 22 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss security issues, particularly delegation, RESTful interfaces, authorisation and access control.

Presenters: MatthewGraham, GuyRixon

Links:

Session 4: Service interface and metadata (joint with DAL and Registry)

Thurs 22 May 16:30 - 18:00 Ocean AB

We will discuss VOSI and getCapabilities and service metadata.

Presenters: MatthewGraham, GuyRixon

Links:

  • VOSI 0.4

Session 5: Web Service Integration

Fri 23 May 11:00 - 12:30 Vulcania 1

We will discuss asynchronous services and standards for RESTful services in the VO.

Presenters: PaulHarrison, AndreSchaaff


<--  
-->
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by Perl This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © 2008-2022 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback