Difference: InterOpOct2005Theory (1 vs. 7)

Revision 72012-06-26 - root

 

IVOA Interoperability Meeting

6-7 Oct 2005: ESAC, Madrid, Spain

Theory Session Thurs 16:45-18:30 LAEFF

Outline/agenda

The goal of the meeting is to review the use cases that have been submitted since the Kyoto meeting and to start the process of extracting requirements for the WGs.

The use cases that have been posted (see list) will be introduced by the writers or representatives:

  • Enrique Solano: Synthesis models in VO
  • Nic Walton (for Laurie Shaw): Tools for cosmological simulations: simulated S-Z maps
  • Franck Le Petit: Determination of physical conditions in interstellar clouds & Multi wavelength analysis of interstellar clouds
  • Dave De Young
  • Gerard Lemson: Theory SkyNode & Virtual telescope configuration

We will then discuss how to proceed and start extracting requirements. The following issues (and likely more) must be addressed:

  • Extraction of requirements and matching to working groups and available standards (investigation of available standards and support)
  • Prioritization (on what timescale do we need and can we expect support ?
  • Communication to WGs (how/who ? documents ? IVOA exec ?)
  • Allocation of tasks to define the required standards (expected response form WG: do it !)
  • Implementation/adaptation of services according to standards
  • Communication to community

Proposed cosmology theory-IG workshop [.pdf]

META FILEATTACHMENT attr="h" comment="" date="1128610397" name="Workshop_Proposal.pdf" path="Workshop_Proposal.pdf" size="31949" user="NicholasWalton" version="1.1"

Revision 62006-05-24 - BrunoRino

 

<--  
-->

IVOA Interoperability Meeting

6-7 Oct 2005: ESAC, Madrid, Spain

Theory Session Thurs 16:45-18:30 LAEFF

Outline/agenda

The goal of the meeting is to review the use cases that have been submitted since the Kyoto meeting and to start the process of extracting requirements for the WGs.

Changed:
<
<
The use cases that have been posted (see list) will be introduced by the writers or representatives:
>
>
The use cases that have been posted (see list) will be introduced by the writers or representatives:
 
  • Enrique Solano: Synthesis models in VO
  • Nic Walton (for Laurie Shaw): Tools for cosmological simulations: simulated S-Z maps
  • Franck Le Petit: Determination of physical conditions in interstellar clouds & Multi wavelength analysis of interstellar clouds
  • Dave De Young
  • Gerard Lemson: Theory SkyNode & Virtual telescope configuration

We will then discuss how to proceed and start extracting requirements. The following issues (and likely more) must be addressed:

  • Extraction of requirements and matching to working groups and available standards (investigation of available standards and support)
  • Prioritization (on what timescale do we need and can we expect support ?
  • Communication to WGs (how/who ? documents ? IVOA exec ?)
  • Allocation of tasks to define the required standards (expected response form WG: do it !)
  • Implementation/adaptation of services according to standards
  • Communication to community

Proposed cosmology theory-IG workshop [.pdf]

META FILEATTACHMENT attr="h" comment="" date="1128610397" name="Workshop_Proposal.pdf" path="Workshop_Proposal.pdf" size="31949" user="NicholasWalton" version="1.1"

Revision 52005-10-06 - NicholasWalton

 

<--  
-->

IVOA Interoperability Meeting

6-7 Oct 2005: ESAC, Madrid, Spain

Theory Session Thurs 16:45-18:30 LAEFF

Outline/agenda

The goal of the meeting is to review the use cases that have been submitted since the Kyoto meeting and to start the process of extracting requirements for the WGs.

The use cases that have been posted (see list) will be introduced by the writers or representatives:

  • Enrique Solano: Synthesis models in VO
  • Nic Walton (for Laurie Shaw): Tools for cosmological simulations: simulated S-Z maps
  • Franck Le Petit: Determination of physical conditions in interstellar clouds & Multi wavelength analysis of interstellar clouds
  • Dave De Young
  • Gerard Lemson: Theory SkyNode & Virtual telescope configuration

We will then discuss how to proceed and start extracting requirements. The following issues (and likely more) must be addressed:

  • Extraction of requirements and matching to working groups and available standards (investigation of available standards and support)
  • Prioritization (on what timescale do we need and can we expect support ?
  • Communication to WGs (how/who ? documents ? IVOA exec ?)
  • Allocation of tasks to define the required standards (expected response form WG: do it !)
  • Implementation/adaptation of services according to standards
  • Communication to community
Added:
>
>
Proposed cosmology theory-IG workshop [.pdf]
 
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="h" comment="" date="1128610397" name="Workshop_Proposal.pdf" path="Workshop_Proposal.pdf" size="31949" user="NicholasWalton" version="1.1"
 

Revision 42005-10-06 - GerardLemson

 

<--  
-->

IVOA Interoperability Meeting

6-7 Oct 2005: ESAC, Madrid, Spain

Theory Session Thurs 16:45-18:30 LAEFF

Outline/agenda

The goal of the meeting is to review the use cases that have been submitted since the Kyoto meeting and to start the process of extracting requirements for the WGs.

The use cases that have been posted (see list) will be introduced by the writers or representatives:

Changed:
<
<
  • Enrique Solano
  • Nic Walton (for Laurie Shaw)
  • Franck Le Petit
>
>
  • Enrique Solano: Synthesis models in VO
  • Nic Walton (for Laurie Shaw): Tools for cosmological simulations: simulated S-Z maps
  • Franck Le Petit: Determination of physical conditions in interstellar clouds & Multi wavelength analysis of interstellar clouds
 
  • Dave De Young
Changed:
<
<
  • Gerard Lemson
>
>
  • Gerard Lemson: Theory SkyNode & Virtual telescope configuration
  We will then discuss how to proceed and start extracting requirements. The following issues (and likely more) must be addressed:
  • Extraction of requirements and matching to working groups and available standards (investigation of available standards and support)
  • Prioritization (on what timescale do we need and can we expect support ?
  • Communication to WGs (how/who ? documents ? IVOA exec ?)
Changed:
<
<
  • Allocation of tasks to define the required standards
>
>
  • Allocation of tasks to define the required standards (expected response form WG: do it !)
 
  • Implementation/adaptation of services according to standards
Added:
>
>
  • Communication to community
 

Revision 32005-10-05 - GerardLemson

 

<--  
-->

IVOA Interoperability Meeting

6-7 Oct 2005: ESAC, Madrid, Spain

Theory Session Thurs 16:45-18:30 LAEFF

Outline/agenda

The goal of the meeting is to review the use cases that have been submitted since the Kyoto meeting and to start the process of extracting requirements for the WGs.

The use cases that have been posted (see list) will be introduced by the writers or representatives:

  • Enrique Solano
  • Nic Walton (for Laurie Shaw)
  • Franck Le Petit
  • Dave De Young
  • Gerard Lemson

We will then discuss how to proceed and start extracting requirements.

Changed:
<
<
Questions to be discussed are:
  • How to extract requirements and match them to working groups and available standards (requires investigation of available standards and support)
  • How to prioritize requirements (who does this, how decided) ?
  • How to transfer requirementsents to WGs (document ? meeting ? IVOA exec ?)
  • How/who will define the required standards ?
  • On what timescale do we need and can we expect support ?
>
>
The following issues (and likely more) must be addressed:
  • Extraction of requirements and matching to working groups and available standards (investigation of available standards and support)
  • Prioritization (on what timescale do we need and can we expect support ?
  • Communication to WGs (how/who ? documents ? IVOA exec ?)
  • Allocation of tasks to define the required standards
  • Implementation/adaptation of services according to standards
Added:
>
>
 

Revision 22005-10-05 - GerardLemson

Deleted:
<
<
UNDER CONSTRUCTION IGNORE
 

<--  
-->

IVOA Interoperability Meeting

6-7 Oct 2005: ESAC, Madrid, Spain

Changed:
<
<

Theory Session

>
>

Theory Session Thurs 16:45-18:30 LAEFF

 
Changed:
<
<

>
>
Outline/agenda
Deleted:
<
<
Theory Session Thurs 16:45-18:30 LAEFF
 
Deleted:
<
<
PROPOSED AGENDA
 The goal of the meeting is to review the use cases that have been submitted since the Kyoto meeting and to start the process of extracting requirements for the WGs.
Changed:
<
<
The use cases that have been posted (see [[][...]) will be introduced by the writers, or their representatives.
>
>
The use cases that have been posted (see list) will be introduced by the writers or representatives:
Added:
>
>
  • Enrique Solano
  • Nic Walton (for Laurie Shaw)
  • Franck Le Petit
  • Dave De Young
  • Gerard Lemson
 
Changed:
<
<
We will then discuss how to proceed and start extracting use cases. Important questions are:
  • how to extract requirements
  • how to prioritize requirements
  • how to transfer requirementsents
>
>
We will then discuss how to proceed and start extracting requirements. Questions to be discussed are:
  • How to extract requirements and match them to working groups and available standards (requires investigation of available standards and support)
  • How to prioritize requirements (who does this, how decided) ?
  • How to transfer requirementsents to WGs (document ? meeting ? IVOA exec ?)
  • How/who will define the required standards ?
  • On what timescale do we need and can we expect support ?
Deleted:
<
<
Speaker Subject Time
GerardLemson Review Kyoto decisions and results 16:45 -16:50

GerardLemson Discussion and Conclusions 18:15 - 18:30
     
 

Revision 12005-10-05 - GerardLemson

 UNDER CONSTRUCTION IGNORE



<--  
-->

IVOA Interoperability Meeting

6-7 Oct 2005: ESAC, Madrid, Spain

Theory Session


Theory Session Thurs 16:45-18:30 LAEFF

PROPOSED AGENDA

The goal of the meeting is to review the use cases that have been submitted since the Kyoto meeting and to start the process of extracting requirements for the WGs.

The use cases that have been posted (see [[][...]) will be introduced by the writers, or their representatives.

We will then discuss how to proceed and start extracting use cases. Important questions are:

  • how to extract requirements
  • how to prioritize requirements
  • how to transfer requirementsents

Speaker Subject Time
GerardLemson Review Kyoto decisions and results 16:45 -16:50

GerardLemson Discussion and Conclusions 18:15 - 18:30
     
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by Perl This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © 2008-2022 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback