Difference: InterOpSep2007DAL (1 vs. 15)

Revision 152012-06-26 - root

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpSep2007"

Agenda for DAL-WG sessions at Cambridge Interop meeting

Session 1: S*AP Progress

Thurs 27 Sept 11:30 - 13:00 Hoyle Committee Room

Talks:
  • VO for Ground-based Optical Spectroscopy (Petr Skoda)
  • Demo of spectrum service features including SSA and spectrum DM implementation (Laszlo Dobos)

Followed by an update and discussion of:

  • SSA
  • SIA
  • SLAP


Session 2: TAP

Fri 28 Sept 10.45 - 12.15 Hoyle Committee Room

TAP progress report and discussion of:

  • Introduction & Defining a standard
  • Information-schema like approach to service metadata
  • Beijing decision to drop "Simple" access methods
  • VOQL-TEG IVOA Note "Homogeneous Access to Tabular Data"
  • NVO TAP update


Session 3:

Fri 28 Sept 13:15 - 14:45 Lecture Theatre

This will be a joint session with the DAL- and Registry-WG to discuss and explore cross WG opportunities and issues. Specifically we need to work out the roadmap for VOSI and getCapabilities as discussed in Beijing and reach agreement about content metadata scope, format and provision.



META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Minutes of DAL1 session, 27-Sep-2007" date="1190895795" name="dal1-20070927.txt" path="dal1-20070927.txt" size="1780" user="MarkusDolensky" version="1.2"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="SSA and SIA-V2 status" date="1190899127" name="ssasia.pdf" path="ssasia.pdf" size="89774" user="DougTody" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="TAP design analysis" date="1190899208" name="TAP-Analysis.pdf" path="TAP-Analysis.pdf" size="1363570" user="DougTody" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="TAP Note" date="1190965637" name="TAP-draft.pdf" path="TAP-draft.pdf" size="81670" user="KeithNoddle" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="DAL Session 2 Intro" date="1190965654" name="DAL2.pdf" path="DAL2.pdf" size="40548" user="KeithNoddle" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1190973113" name="TAP-InfoSchema.pdf" path="TAP-InfoSchema.pdf" size="199784" user="PatrickDowler" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="VO for Ground-based Optical Spectroscopy, P. Skoda" date="1190973335" name="IVOA2007_final.pdf" path="IVOA2007_final.pdf" size="1899927" user="MarkusDolensky" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="VO for Ground-based Optical Spectroscopy, P. Skoda" date="1190973434" name="IVOA2007_final.odp" path="IVOA2007_final.odp" size="2070874" user="MarkusDolensky" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="TAP design study slides" date="1190973445" name="tap-design-study.pdf" path="tap-design-study.pdf" size="88684" user="DougTody" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Minutes of DAL2 session, 28-Sep-2007" date="1190979719" name="dal2-20070928.txt" path="dal2-20070928.txt" size="1472" user="MarkusDolensky" version="1.1"

Revision 142007-09-28 - KeithNoddle

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpSep2007"

Agenda for DAL-WG sessions at Cambridge Interop meeting

Session 1: S*AP Progress

Thurs 27 Sept 11:30 - 13:00 Hoyle Committee Room

Talks:
Changed:
<
<
  • VO for Ground-based Optical Spectroscopy, Petr Skoda, (.pdf, .odp)
  • Demo of spectrum service features including SSA and spectrum DM implementation, Laszlo Dobos
>
>
  • VO for Ground-based Optical Spectroscopy (Petr Skoda)
  • Demo of spectrum service features including SSA and spectrum DM implementation (Laszlo Dobos)
 
Changed:
<
<
Followed by an update and discussion of (.pdf):
>
>
Followed by an update and discussion of:
 
  • SSA
  • SIA
Added:
>
>
  • SLAP
 

Session 2: TAP

Fri 28 Sept 10.45 - 12.15 Hoyle Committee Room

TAP progress report and discussion of:
Changed:
<
<
  • Introduction & Defining a standard (.pdf)
  • Information-schema like approach to service metadata (.pdf)
>
>
 
  • Beijing decision to drop "Simple" access methods
  • VOQL-TEG IVOA Note "Homogeneous Access to Tabular Data"
  • NVO TAP update


Session 3:

Fri 28 Sept 13:15 - 14:45 Lecture Theatre

This will be a joint session with the DAL- and Registry-WG to discuss and explore cross WG opportunities and issues. Specifically we need to work out the roadmap for VOSI and getCapabilities as discussed in Beijing and reach agreement about content metadata scope, format and provision.



<--  
-->
Added:
>
>
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Minutes of DAL1 session, 27-Sep-2007" date="1190895795" name="dal1-20070927.txt" path="dal1-20070927.txt" size="1780" user="MarkusDolensky" version="1.2"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="SSA and SIA-V2 status" date="1190899127" name="ssasia.pdf" path="ssasia.pdf" size="89774" user="DougTody" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="TAP design analysis" date="1190899208" name="TAP-Analysis.pdf" path="TAP-Analysis.pdf" size="1363570" user="DougTody" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="TAP Note" date="1190965637" name="TAP-draft.pdf" path="TAP-draft.pdf" size="81670" user="KeithNoddle" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="DAL Session 2 Intro" date="1190965654" name="DAL2.pdf" path="DAL2.pdf" size="40548" user="KeithNoddle" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1190973113" name="TAP-InfoSchema.pdf" path="TAP-InfoSchema.pdf" size="199784" user="PatrickDowler" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="VO for Ground-based Optical Spectroscopy, P. Skoda" date="1190973335" name="IVOA2007_final.pdf" path="IVOA2007_final.pdf" size="1899927" user="MarkusDolensky" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="VO for Ground-based Optical Spectroscopy, P. Skoda" date="1190973434" name="IVOA2007_final.odp" path="IVOA2007_final.odp" size="2070874" user="MarkusDolensky" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="TAP design study slides" date="1190973445" name="tap-design-study.pdf" path="tap-design-study.pdf" size="88684" user="DougTody" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Minutes of DAL2 session, 28-Sep-2007" date="1190979719" name="dal2-20070928.txt" path="dal2-20070928.txt" size="1472" user="MarkusDolensky" version="1.1"

Revision 132007-09-28 - MarkusDolensky

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpSep2007"

Agenda for DAL-WG sessions at Cambridge Interop meeting

Session 1: S*AP Progress

Thurs 27 Sept 11:30 - 13:00 Hoyle Committee Room

Talks:
  • VO for Ground-based Optical Spectroscopy, Petr Skoda, (.pdf, .odp)
  • Demo of spectrum service features including SSA and spectrum DM implementation, Laszlo Dobos

Followed by an update and discussion of (.pdf):

  • SSA
  • SIA


Session 2: TAP

Fri 28 Sept 10.45 - 12.15 Hoyle Committee Room

TAP progress report and discussion of:

  • Introduction & Defining a standard (.pdf)
  • Information-schema like approach to service metadata (.pdf)
  • Beijing decision to drop "Simple" access methods
  • VOQL-TEG IVOA Note "Homogeneous Access to Tabular Data"
  • NVO TAP update


Session 3:

Fri 28 Sept 13:15 - 14:45 Lecture Theatre

This will be a joint session with the DAL- and Registry-WG to discuss and explore cross WG opportunities and issues. Specifically we need to work out the roadmap for VOSI and getCapabilities as discussed in Beijing and reach agreement about content metadata scope, format and provision.



<--  
-->

META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Minutes of DAL1 session, 27-Sep-2007" date="1190895795" name="dal1-20070927.txt" path="dal1-20070927.txt" size="1780" user="MarkusDolensky" version="1.2"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="SSA and SIA-V2 status" date="1190899127" name="ssasia.pdf" path="ssasia.pdf" size="89774" user="DougTody" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="TAP design analysis" date="1190899208" name="TAP-Analysis.pdf" path="TAP-Analysis.pdf" size="1363570" user="DougTody" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="TAP Note" date="1190965637" name="TAP-draft.pdf" path="TAP-draft.pdf" size="81670" user="KeithNoddle" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="DAL Session 2 Intro" date="1190965654" name="DAL2.pdf" path="DAL2.pdf" size="40548" user="KeithNoddle" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1190973113" name="TAP-InfoSchema.pdf" path="TAP-InfoSchema.pdf" size="199784" user="PatrickDowler" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="VO for Ground-based Optical Spectroscopy, P. Skoda" date="1190973335" name="IVOA2007_final.pdf" path="IVOA2007_final.pdf" size="1899927" user="MarkusDolensky" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="VO for Ground-based Optical Spectroscopy, P. Skoda" date="1190973434" name="IVOA2007_final.odp" path="IVOA2007_final.odp" size="2070874" user="MarkusDolensky" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="TAP design study slides" date="1190973445" name="tap-design-study.pdf" path="tap-design-study.pdf" size="88684" user="DougTody" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Minutes of DAL2 session, 28-Sep-2007" date="1190979719" name="dal2-20070928.txt" path="dal2-20070928.txt" size="1472" user="MarkusDolensky" version="1.1"
 

Revision 122007-09-28 - MarkusDolensky

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpSep2007"

Agenda for DAL-WG sessions at Cambridge Interop meeting

Session 1: S*AP Progress

Thurs 27 Sept 11:30 - 13:00 Hoyle Committee Room

Talks:
Changed:
<
<
  • VO for Ground-based Optical Spectroscopy (Petr Skoda)
  • Demo of spectrum service features including SSA and spectrum DM implementation (Laszlo Dobos)
>
>
  • VO for Ground-based Optical Spectroscopy, Petr Skoda, (.pdf, .odp)
  • Demo of spectrum service features including SSA and spectrum DM implementation, Laszlo Dobos
 
Changed:
<
<
Followed by an update and discussion of:
>
>
Followed by an update and discussion of (.pdf):
 
  • SSA
  • SIA
Deleted:
<
<
  • SLAP
 

Session 2: TAP

Fri 28 Sept 10.45 - 12.15 Hoyle Committee Room

TAP progress report and discussion of:
Changed:
<
<
>
>
  • Introduction & Defining a standard (.pdf)
  • Information-schema like approach to service metadata (.pdf)
 
  • Beijing decision to drop "Simple" access methods
  • VOQL-TEG IVOA Note "Homogeneous Access to Tabular Data"
  • NVO TAP update


Session 3:

Fri 28 Sept 13:15 - 14:45 Lecture Theatre

This will be a joint session with the DAL- and Registry-WG to discuss and explore cross WG opportunities and issues. Specifically we need to work out the roadmap for VOSI and getCapabilities as discussed in Beijing and reach agreement about content metadata scope, format and provision.



<--  
-->
Deleted:
<
<
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Minutes of DAL1 session, 27-Sep-2007" date="1190895795" name="dal1-20070927.txt" path="dal1-20070927.txt" size="1780" user="MarkusDolensky" version="1.2"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="SSA and SIA-V2 status" date="1190899127" name="ssasia.pdf" path="ssasia.pdf" size="89774" user="DougTody" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="TAP design analysis" date="1190899208" name="TAP-Analysis.pdf" path="TAP-Analysis.pdf" size="1363570" user="DougTody" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="TAP Note" date="1190965637" name="TAP-draft.pdf" path="TAP-draft.pdf" size="81670" user="KeithNoddle" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="DAL Session 2 Intro" date="1190965654" name="DAL2.pdf" path="DAL2.pdf" size="40548" user="KeithNoddle" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1190973113" name="TAP-InfoSchema.pdf" path="TAP-InfoSchema.pdf" size="199784" user="PatrickDowler" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="VO for Ground-based Optical Spectroscopy, P. Skoda" date="1190973335" name="IVOA2007_final.pdf" path="IVOA2007_final.pdf" size="1899927" user="MarkusDolensky" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="VO for Ground-based Optical Spectroscopy, P. Skoda" date="1190973434" name="IVOA2007_final.odp" path="IVOA2007_final.odp" size="2070874" user="MarkusDolensky" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="TAP design study slides" date="1190973445" name="tap-design-study.pdf" path="tap-design-study.pdf" size="88684" user="DougTody" version="1.1"

Revision 112007-09-28 - KeithNoddle

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpSep2007"

Agenda for DAL-WG sessions at Cambridge Interop meeting

Session 1: S*AP Progress

Thurs 27 Sept 11:30 - 13:00 Hoyle Committee Room

Talks:
  • VO for Ground-based Optical Spectroscopy (Petr Skoda)
  • Demo of spectrum service features including SSA and spectrum DM implementation (Laszlo Dobos)

Followed by an update and discussion of:

  • SSA
  • SIA
  • SLAP


Session 2: TAP

Fri 28 Sept 10.45 - 12.15 Hoyle Committee Room

TAP progress report and discussion of:

  • Introduction & Defining a standard
  • Information-schema like approach to service metadata
  • Beijing decision to drop "Simple" access methods
  • VOQL-TEG IVOA Note "Homogeneous Access to Tabular Data"
  • NVO TAP update


Session 3:

Fri 28 Sept 13:15 - 14:45 Lecture Theatre

This will be a joint session with the DAL- and Registry-WG to discuss and explore cross WG opportunities and issues. Specifically we need to work out the roadmap for VOSI and getCapabilities as discussed in Beijing and reach agreement about content metadata scope, format and provision.



<--  
-->

META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Minutes of DAL1 session, 27-Sep-2007" date="1190895795" name="dal1-20070927.txt" path="dal1-20070927.txt" size="1780" user="MarkusDolensky" version="1.2"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="SSA and SIA-V2 status" date="1190899127" name="ssasia.pdf" path="ssasia.pdf" size="89774" user="DougTody" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="TAP design analysis" date="1190899208" name="TAP-Analysis.pdf" path="TAP-Analysis.pdf" size="1363570" user="DougTody" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="TAP Note" date="1190965637" name="TAP-draft.pdf" path="TAP-draft.pdf" size="81670" user="KeithNoddle" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="DAL Session 2 Intro" date="1190965654" name="DAL2.pdf" path="DAL2.pdf" size="40548" user="KeithNoddle" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1190973113" name="TAP-InfoSchema.pdf" path="TAP-InfoSchema.pdf" size="199784" user="PatrickDowler" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="VO for Ground-based Optical Spectroscopy, P. Skoda" date="1190973335" name="IVOA2007_final.pdf" path="IVOA2007_final.pdf" size="1899927" user="MarkusDolensky" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="VO for Ground-based Optical Spectroscopy, P. Skoda" date="1190973434" name="IVOA2007_final.odp" path="IVOA2007_final.odp" size="2070874" user="MarkusDolensky" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="TAP design study slides" date="1190973445" name="tap-design-study.pdf" path="tap-design-study.pdf" size="88684" user="DougTody" version="1.1"

Revision 102007-09-28 - DougTody

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpSep2007"

Agenda for DAL-WG sessions at Cambridge Interop meeting

Session 1: S*AP Progress

Thurs 27 Sept 11:30 - 13:00 Hoyle Committee Room

Talks:
  • VO for Ground-based Optical Spectroscopy (Petr Skoda)
  • Demo of spectrum service features including SSA and spectrum DM implementation (Laszlo Dobos)

Followed by an update and discussion of:

  • SSA
  • SIA
  • SLAP


Session 2: TAP

Fri 28 Sept 10.45 - 12.15 Hoyle Committee Room

TAP progress report and discussion of:

  • Introduction & Defining a standard
  • Information-schema like approach to service metadata
  • Beijing decision to drop "Simple" access methods
  • VOQL-TEG IVOA Note "Homogeneous Access to Tabular Data"
  • NVO TAP update


Session 3:

Fri 28 Sept 13:15 - 14:45 Lecture Theatre

This will be a joint session with the DAL- and Registry-WG to discuss and explore cross WG opportunities and issues. Specifically we need to work out the roadmap for VOSI and getCapabilities as discussed in Beijing and reach agreement about content metadata scope, format and provision.



<--  
-->

META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Minutes of DAL1 session, 27-Sep-2007" date="1190895795" name="dal1-20070927.txt" path="dal1-20070927.txt" size="1780" user="MarkusDolensky" version="1.2"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="SSA and SIA-V2 status" date="1190899127" name="ssasia.pdf" path="ssasia.pdf" size="89774" user="DougTody" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="TAP design analysis" date="1190899208" name="TAP-Analysis.pdf" path="TAP-Analysis.pdf" size="1363570" user="DougTody" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="TAP Note" date="1190965637" name="TAP-draft.pdf" path="TAP-draft.pdf" size="81670" user="KeithNoddle" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="DAL Session 2 Intro" date="1190965654" name="DAL2.pdf" path="DAL2.pdf" size="40548" user="KeithNoddle" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1190973113" name="TAP-InfoSchema.pdf" path="TAP-InfoSchema.pdf" size="199784" user="PatrickDowler" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="VO for Ground-based Optical Spectroscopy, P. Skoda" date="1190973335" name="IVOA2007_final.pdf" path="IVOA2007_final.pdf" size="1899927" user="MarkusDolensky" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="VO for Ground-based Optical Spectroscopy, P. Skoda" date="1190973434" name="IVOA2007_final.odp" path="IVOA2007_final.odp" size="2070874" user="MarkusDolensky" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="TAP design study slides" date="1190973445" name="tap-design-study.pdf" path="tap-design-study.pdf" size="88684" user="DougTody" version="1.1"
 

Revision 92007-09-28 - MarkusDolensky

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpSep2007"

Agenda for DAL-WG sessions at Cambridge Interop meeting

Session 1: S*AP Progress

Thurs 27 Sept 11:30 - 13:00 Hoyle Committee Room

Talks:
  • VO for Ground-based Optical Spectroscopy (Petr Skoda)
  • Demo of spectrum service features including SSA and spectrum DM implementation (Laszlo Dobos)

Followed by an update and discussion of:

  • SSA
  • SIA
  • SLAP


Session 2: TAP

Fri 28 Sept 10.45 - 12.15 Hoyle Committee Room

TAP progress report and discussion of:

  • Introduction & Defining a standard
  • Information-schema like approach to service metadata
  • Beijing decision to drop "Simple" access methods
  • VOQL-TEG IVOA Note "Homogeneous Access to Tabular Data"
  • NVO TAP update


Session 3:

Fri 28 Sept 13:15 - 14:45 Lecture Theatre

This will be a joint session with the DAL- and Registry-WG to discuss and explore cross WG opportunities and issues. Specifically we need to work out the roadmap for VOSI and getCapabilities as discussed in Beijing and reach agreement about content metadata scope, format and provision.



<--  
-->

META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Minutes of DAL1 session, 27-Sep-2007" date="1190895795" name="dal1-20070927.txt" path="dal1-20070927.txt" size="1780" user="MarkusDolensky" version="1.2"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="SSA and SIA-V2 status" date="1190899127" name="ssasia.pdf" path="ssasia.pdf" size="89774" user="DougTody" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="TAP design analysis" date="1190899208" name="TAP-Analysis.pdf" path="TAP-Analysis.pdf" size="1363570" user="DougTody" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="TAP Note" date="1190965637" name="TAP-draft.pdf" path="TAP-draft.pdf" size="81670" user="KeithNoddle" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="DAL Session 2 Intro" date="1190965654" name="DAL2.pdf" path="DAL2.pdf" size="40548" user="KeithNoddle" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1190973113" name="TAP-InfoSchema.pdf" path="TAP-InfoSchema.pdf" size="199784" user="PatrickDowler" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="VO for Ground-based Optical Spectroscopy, P. Skoda" date="1190973335" name="IVOA2007_final.pdf" path="IVOA2007_final.pdf" size="1899927" user="MarkusDolensky" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="VO for Ground-based Optical Spectroscopy, P. Skoda" date="1190973434" name="IVOA2007_final.odp" path="IVOA2007_final.odp" size="2070874" user="MarkusDolensky" version="1.1"
 

Revision 82007-09-28 - KeithNoddle

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpSep2007"

Agenda for DAL-WG sessions at Cambridge Interop meeting

Session 1: S*AP Progress

Thurs 27 Sept 11:30 - 13:00 Hoyle Committee Room

Talks:
  • VO for Ground-based Optical Spectroscopy (Petr Skoda)
  • Demo of spectrum service features including SSA and spectrum DM implementation (Laszlo Dobos)

Followed by an update and discussion of:

  • SSA
  • SIA
  • SLAP


Session 2: TAP

Changed:
<
<

Fri 28 Sept 08.45 - 10.15 Earth Science Meeting Room

>
>

Fri 28 Sept 10.45 - 12.15 Hoyle Committee Room

 TAP progress report and discussion of:

  • Introduction & Defining a standard
  • Information-schema like approach to service metadata
  • Beijing decision to drop "Simple" access methods
  • VOQL-TEG IVOA Note "Homogeneous Access to Tabular Data"
  • NVO TAP update


Session 3:

Fri 28 Sept 13:15 - 14:45 Lecture Theatre

This will be a joint session with the DAL- and Registry-WG to discuss and explore cross WG opportunities and issues. Specifically we need to work out the roadmap for VOSI and getCapabilities as discussed in Beijing and reach agreement about content metadata scope, format and provision.



<--  
-->

Deleted:
<
<
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Minutes of DAL1 session, 27-Sep-2007" date="1190895795" name="dal1-20070927.txt" path="dal1-20070927.txt" size="1780" user="MarkusDolensky" version="1.2"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="SSA and SIA-V2 status" date="1190899127" name="ssasia.pdf" path="ssasia.pdf" size="89774" user="DougTody" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="TAP design analysis" date="1190899208" name="TAP-Analysis.pdf" path="TAP-Analysis.pdf" size="1363570" user="DougTody" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="TAP Note" date="1190965637" name="TAP-draft.pdf" path="TAP-draft.pdf" size="81670" user="KeithNoddle" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="DAL Session 2 Intro" date="1190965654" name="DAL2.pdf" path="DAL2.pdf" size="40548" user="KeithNoddle" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1190973113" name="TAP-InfoSchema.pdf" path="TAP-InfoSchema.pdf" size="199784" user="PatrickDowler" version="1.1"

Revision 72007-09-28 - PatrickDowler

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpSep2007"

Agenda for DAL-WG sessions at Cambridge Interop meeting

Session 1: S*AP Progress

Thurs 27 Sept 11:30 - 13:00 Hoyle Committee Room

Talks:
  • VO for Ground-based Optical Spectroscopy (Petr Skoda)
  • Demo of spectrum service features including SSA and spectrum DM implementation (Laszlo Dobos)

Followed by an update and discussion of:

  • SSA
  • SIA
  • SLAP


Session 2: TAP

Fri 28 Sept 08.45 - 10.15 Earth Science Meeting Room

TAP progress report and discussion of:

  • Introduction & Defining a standard
  • Information-schema like approach to service metadata
  • Beijing decision to drop "Simple" access methods
  • VOQL-TEG IVOA Note "Homogeneous Access to Tabular Data"
  • NVO TAP update


Session 3:

Fri 28 Sept 13:15 - 14:45 Lecture Theatre

This will be a joint session with the DAL- and Registry-WG to discuss and explore cross WG opportunities and issues. Specifically we need to work out the roadmap for VOSI and getCapabilities as discussed in Beijing and reach agreement about content metadata scope, format and provision.



<--  
-->

Added:
>
>
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Minutes of DAL1 session, 27-Sep-2007" date="1190895795" name="dal1-20070927.txt" path="dal1-20070927.txt" size="1780" user="MarkusDolensky" version="1.2"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="SSA and SIA-V2 status" date="1190899127" name="ssasia.pdf" path="ssasia.pdf" size="89774" user="DougTody" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="TAP design analysis" date="1190899208" name="TAP-Analysis.pdf" path="TAP-Analysis.pdf" size="1363570" user="DougTody" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="TAP Note" date="1190965637" name="TAP-draft.pdf" path="TAP-draft.pdf" size="81670" user="KeithNoddle" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="DAL Session 2 Intro" date="1190965654" name="DAL2.pdf" path="DAL2.pdf" size="40548" user="KeithNoddle" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="" date="1190973113" name="TAP-InfoSchema.pdf" path="TAP-InfoSchema.pdf" size="199784" user="PatrickDowler" version="1.1"
 

Revision 62007-09-28 - KeithNoddle

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpSep2007"

Agenda for DAL-WG sessions at Cambridge Interop meeting

Session 1: S*AP Progress

Thurs 27 Sept 11:30 - 13:00 Hoyle Committee Room

Talks:
  • VO for Ground-based Optical Spectroscopy (Petr Skoda)
  • Demo of spectrum service features including SSA and spectrum DM implementation (Laszlo Dobos)

Followed by an update and discussion of:

  • SSA
  • SIA
  • SLAP


Session 2: TAP

Fri 28 Sept 08.45 - 10.15 Earth Science Meeting Room

TAP progress report and discussion of:
Changed:
<
<
  • Introduction
>
>
Deleted:
<
<
  • Defining a standard
 
  • Information-schema like approach to service metadata
  • Beijing decision to drop "Simple" access methods
  • VOQL-TEG IVOA Note "Homogeneous Access to Tabular Data"
  • NVO TAP update


Session 3:

Fri 28 Sept 13:15 - 14:45 Lecture Theatre

This will be a joint session with the DAL- and Registry-WG to discuss and explore cross WG opportunities and issues. Specifically we need to work out the roadmap for VOSI and getCapabilities as discussed in Beijing and reach agreement about content metadata scope, format and provision.



<--  
-->
Added:
>
>
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Minutes of DAL1 session, 27-Sep-2007" date="1190895795" name="dal1-20070927.txt" path="dal1-20070927.txt" size="1780" user="MarkusDolensky" version="1.2"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="SSA and SIA-V2 status" date="1190899127" name="ssasia.pdf" path="ssasia.pdf" size="89774" user="DougTody" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="TAP design analysis" date="1190899208" name="TAP-Analysis.pdf" path="TAP-Analysis.pdf" size="1363570" user="DougTody" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="TAP Note" date="1190965637" name="TAP-draft.pdf" path="TAP-draft.pdf" size="81670" user="KeithNoddle" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="DAL Session 2 Intro" date="1190965654" name="DAL2.pdf" path="DAL2.pdf" size="40548" user="KeithNoddle" version="1.1"
 

Revision 52007-09-27 - DougTody

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpSep2007"

Agenda for DAL-WG sessions at Cambridge Interop meeting

Session 1: S*AP Progress

Thurs 27 Sept 11:30 - 13:00 Hoyle Committee Room

Talks:
  • VO for Ground-based Optical Spectroscopy (Petr Skoda)
  • Demo of spectrum service features including SSA and spectrum DM implementation (Laszlo Dobos)

Followed by an update and discussion of:

  • SSA
  • SIA
  • SLAP


Session 2: TAP

Fri 28 Sept 08.45 - 10.15 Earth Science Meeting Room

TAP progress report and discussion of:

  • Introduction
  • Defining a standard
  • Information-schema like approach to service metadata
  • Beijing decision to drop "Simple" access methods
  • VOQL-TEG IVOA Note "Homogeneous Access to Tabular Data"
  • NVO TAP update


Session 3:

Fri 28 Sept 13:15 - 14:45 Lecture Theatre

This will be a joint session with the DAL- and Registry-WG to discuss and explore cross WG opportunities and issues. Specifically we need to work out the roadmap for VOSI and getCapabilities as discussed in Beijing and reach agreement about content metadata scope, format and provision.



<--  
-->

META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Minutes of DAL1 session, 27-Sep-2007" date="1190895795" name="dal1-20070927.txt" path="dal1-20070927.txt" size="1780" user="MarkusDolensky" version="1.2"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="SSA and SIA-V2 status" date="1190899127" name="ssasia.pdf" path="ssasia.pdf" size="89774" user="DougTody" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="TAP design analysis" date="1190899208" name="TAP-Analysis.pdf" path="TAP-Analysis.pdf" size="1363570" user="DougTody" version="1.1"
 

Revision 42007-09-27 - MarkusDolensky

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpSep2007"

Agenda for DAL-WG sessions at Cambridge Interop meeting

Session 1: S*AP Progress

Thurs 27 Sept 11:30 - 13:00 Hoyle Committee Room

Talks:
  • VO for Ground-based Optical Spectroscopy (Petr Skoda)
  • Demo of spectrum service features including SSA and spectrum DM implementation (Laszlo Dobos)

Followed by an update and discussion of:

  • SSA
  • SIA
  • SLAP


Session 2: TAP

Fri 28 Sept 08.45 - 10.15 Earth Science Meeting Room

TAP progress report and discussion of:

  • Introduction
  • Defining a standard
  • Information-schema like approach to service metadata
  • Beijing decision to drop "Simple" access methods
  • VOQL-TEG IVOA Note "Homogeneous Access to Tabular Data"
  • NVO TAP update


Session 3:

Fri 28 Sept 13:15 - 14:45 Lecture Theatre

This will be a joint session with the DAL- and Registry-WG to discuss and explore cross WG opportunities and issues. Specifically we need to work out the roadmap for VOSI and getCapabilities as discussed in Beijing and reach agreement about content metadata scope, format and provision.



<--  
-->
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Minutes of DAL1 session, 27-Sep-2007" date="1190895795" name="dal1-20070927.txt" path="dal1-20070927.txt" size="1780" user="MarkusDolensky" version="1.2"
 

Revision 32007-09-21 - KeithNoddle

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpSep2007"

Agenda for DAL-WG sessions at Cambridge Interop meeting

Session 1: S*AP Progress

Thurs 27 Sept 11:30 - 13:00 Hoyle Committee Room

Talks:
  • VO for Ground-based Optical Spectroscopy (Petr Skoda)
Added:
>
>
  • Demo of spectrum service features including SSA and spectrum DM implementation (Laszlo Dobos)
  Followed by an update and discussion of:
Deleted:
<
<
  • SIA
 
  • SSA
Added:
>
>
  • SIA
 
  • SLAP


Session 2: TAP

Fri 28 Sept 08.45 - 10.15 Earth Science Meeting Room

TAP progress report and discussion of:
Added:
>
>
  • Introduction
 
  • Defining a standard
Deleted:
<
<
  • Beijing decision to drop "Simple" access methods
 
  • Information-schema like approach to service metadata
Added:
>
>
  • Beijing decision to drop "Simple" access methods
 
  • VOQL-TEG IVOA Note "Homogeneous Access to Tabular Data"
  • NVO TAP update


Session 3:

Fri 28 Sept 13:15 - 14:45 Lecture Theatre

Changed:
<
<
This will be a joint session with the DAL- and Registry-WG to discuss and explore cross WG opportunities and issues. Specifically we need to work out the roadmap for VOSI and getCapabilities as discussed in Beijing.
>
>
This will be a joint session with the DAL- and Registry-WG to discuss and explore cross WG opportunities and issues. Specifically we need to work out the roadmap for VOSI and getCapabilities as discussed in Beijing and reach agreement about content metadata scope, format and provision.
 


<--  
-->

Revision 22007-09-19 - KeithNoddle

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpSep2007"
Changed:
<
<

InterOpSep2007DAL

>
>

Agenda for DAL-WG sessions at Cambridge Interop meeting

 
Added:
>
>

Session 1: S*AP Progress

Thurs 27 Sept 11:30 - 13:00 Hoyle Committee Room

Talks:
  • VO for Ground-based Optical Spectroscopy (Petr Skoda)
 
Added:
>
>
Followed by an update and discussion of:
 
Added:
>
>
  • SIA
  • SSA
  • SLAP
 
Added:
>
>

Session 2: TAP

Fri 28 Sept 08.45 - 10.15 Earth Science Meeting Room

TAP progress report and discussion of:
 
Added:
>
>
  • Defining a standard
  • Beijing decision to drop "Simple" access methods
  • Information-schema like approach to service metadata
  • VOQL-TEG IVOA Note "Homogeneous Access to Tabular Data"
  • NVO TAP update
 
Added:
>
>

Session 3:

Fri 28 Sept 13:15 - 14:45 Lecture Theatre

This will be a joint session with the DAL- and Registry-WG to discuss and explore cross WG opportunities and issues. Specifically we need to work out the roadmap for VOSI and getCapabilities as discussed in Beijing.
 
Changed:
<
<
>
>

Deleted:
<
<
 
<--  
-->

Revision 12007-09-04 - NicholasWalton

 
META TOPICPARENT name="InterOpSep2007"

InterOpSep2007DAL


<--  
-->
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by Perl This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © 2008-2022 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback