Difference: IvoaTCG-2021-10-27 (1 vs. 6)

Revision 62021-10-29 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

Attendees

  • Anne Raugh, Janet, Evans, Marco Molinaro, Markus Demleitner, Ada Nebot, Brent Miszalski, Carlo Maria Zwolf, François Bonnarel, Gerard Lemson, Giuliano Taffoni, Hendrik Heinl, James Dempsey, Jesus Salgado, Laurent Michel, Mark Cresitello-Dittmar, Mark Lacy, Mark Taylor, Patrick Dowler, Pierre Le Sidaner, Simon O'Toole, Steve Groom, Theresa Dower, Tom Donaldson

Regrets

Meeting

TCG Meeting - Wed, Oct 27 @20:00 UTC

Deleted:
<
<
 

Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

ACTIONS

  • New
Changed:
<
<
    • Mark T - will check with ADASS on Posters in a separate room & welcome to keep ADASS posters up but see how they feel about it
>
>
    • MCD - Set up Zoom rooms and share with Janet (Schedule) & Marco (Emails)
Added:
>
>
    • Janet - Add gather.town poster sessions to schedule 16:00-17:00 each day of main mtg
    • Janet - Advertise Slack channel in final interop email and on top section of schedule (mtg-virtual-2021)
    • Mark T - will check with ADASS if we can allow open access to Gathertown
 
    • Henrik - will make a new room and move/copy VO posters if OK with ADASS (input from Mark T); Henrik will contact Janet if we will have a Poster session(s)
Changed:
<
<
            • details in the Interop schedule discussion below, for both actions
>
>
      • details in the Interop schedule discussion below, for both actions
 
  • WORKING
    • Mark CD - to respond to Vandana's feedback at the May Interop - consider a errata/note to add to Utpes to the current Spectrum model
Changed:
<
<
      • acknowledge Vandana's feedback and figure out a path to respond to it
>
>
      • acknowledge Vandana's feedback and figure out a path to respond to it
 
        • *looking after Vandana's reply to feedback, work will then progress / CLOSED *
  • DONE
Changed:
<
<
    • Mark T - will check with Ops presenters if he can swap the Ops session with the Theory session - feedback to Gerard/Janet/Marco - Yes!!
    • JE - will add 2 slots to the schedule and reconfigure day 2/3 to look like May schedule for the 1st set of sessions in a day - Yes!!
    • Francois B - will check with group if there will be a joint Interest group session he will request - Checked, No request!!
>
>
    • Mark T - will check with ADASS on Posters in a separate room & welcome to keep ADASS posters up but see how they feel about it - Yes!
    • Mark T - will check with Ops presenters if he can swap the Ops session with the Theory session - feedback to Gerard/Janet/Marco - Yes!
Added:
>
>
    • JE - will add 2 slots to the schedule and reconfigure day 2/3 to look like May schedule for the 1st set of sessions in a day - Yes!
    • Francois B - will check with group if there will be a joint Interest group session he will request - Checked, No request!
 
    • JE/MM - Architecture doc is ready for Exec endorsement - JE to send to Exec Ch/V Ch - Sent to Exec!!
      • Exec approvals are flowing in
    • JE/MM - VODataService 1.2 ready for Exec - Sent to Exec!!
      • REC has been approved (stated in the draft minutes of the last Exec meeting), only formal email to be waited for

Meeting agenda

Changed:
<
<
    • VEP006 & 007 (Note) - Ready for TCG Consideration
>
>
    • VEP006 & 007 (Note) - Ready for TCG Consideration
 
Changed:
<
<
      • Schedule in place - Any issues/requests/changes??
>
>
      • Schedule in place - Any issues/requests/changes??
 
        • browsed through, clarified DAL/SSIG joint in the schedule itself
Changed:
<
<
      • Pre-workshop Edu session - Ready??
        • Session will be ready, it's planned as a 2 hour sessions with a 30' break in it
      • Gathertown - Final organization with ADASS/Postersn(Henrik, Mark T)
        • Poster selection made by Mark T., ask the authors for agreement of keeping their posters on
>
>
      • Pre-workshop Edu session - Ready??
        • Session will be ready, it's planned as a 2 hour sessions with a 30 minute break in it
      • Gathertown - Final organization with ADASS/Postersn(Henrik, Mark T)
        • Poster selection made by Mark T., ask the authors for agreement of keeping their posters on - Mark will send email
 
        • Final check with ADASS POC about keeping the gather.town open (i.e. without the need to filter users by email identification)
        • 3 gather.town poster sessions to appear on the schedule at 16:00-17:00 UTC on all the three main Interop days
        • Registry will have gather.town as the place for the WG's splinter discussion
Changed:
<
<
      • Slack setup for mtg
>
>
      • Slack setup for mtg
 
        • re-using the mtg-virtual-2021 from May
Changed:
<
<
      • Zoom sessions (MCD)
>
>
      • Zoom sessions (MCD)
 
        • Mark will prepare zoom rooms and share details to Janet (for the schedule) and Marco (for registrants' reminders)
Changed:
<
<
      • Monitors, notetakers lined up for sessions??
>
>
      • Monitors, notetakers lined up for sessions??
 
        • all fine, in the hands of WG/IG coordination
  • CSP Questions/Concerns? none
  • AOB none
  • Next meeting after Interop
Changed:
<
<
    • Dec 01 @20:00 UTC (2 weeks before Exec on Dec 15)
>
>
    • Dec 01 @20:00 UTC (2 weeks before Exec on Dec 15)

Revision 52021-10-28 - MarcoMolinaro

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

Attendees

Changed:
<
<
  • Anne Raugh
>
>
  • Anne Raugh, Janet, Evans, Marco Molinaro, Markus Demleitner, Ada Nebot, Brent Miszalski, Carlo Maria Zwolf, François Bonnarel, Gerard Lemson, Giuliano Taffoni, Hendrik Heinl, James Dempsey, Jesus Salgado, Laurent Michel, Mark Cresitello-Dittmar, Mark Lacy, Mark Taylor, Patrick Dowler, Pierre Le Sidaner, Simon O'Toole, Steve Groom, Theresa Dower, Tom Donaldson
Added:
>
>
 

Regrets

Changed:
<
<

Meeting Link

>
>

Meeting

 
Changed:
<
<
TCG Meeting - Wed, Oct 27 @20:00 UTC
>
>
TCG Meeting - Wed, Oct 27 @20:00 UTC
 
Deleted:
<
<
https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/86262391051?pwd=V3FYdzdMZVBHTXVTNUthVTIxNlVkZz09
 
Deleted:
<
<
Meeting ID: 862 6239 1051
Passcode: 400678
 

Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

ACTIONS

  • New
    • Mark T - will check with ADASS on Posters in a separate room & welcome to keep ADASS posters up but see how they feel about it
Changed:
<
<
    • Henrik - will make a new room and move/copy VO posters if OK with ADASS 9input from Mark T); Henrik will contact Janet if we will have a Poster session(s)
>
>
    • Henrik - will make a new room and move/copy VO posters if OK with ADASS (input from Mark T); Henrik will contact Janet if we will have a Poster session(s)
Added:
>
>
            • details in the Interop schedule discussion below, for both actions
 
  • WORKING
    • Mark CD - to respond to Vandana's feedback at the May Interop - consider a errata/note to add to Utpes to the current Spectrum model
      • acknowledge Vandana's feedback and figure out a path to respond to it
Changed:
<
<
  • DONE
>
>
        • *looking after Vandana's reply to feedback, work will then progress / CLOSED *
Added:
>
>
  • DONE
 
    • Mark T - will check with Ops presenters if he can swap the Ops session with the Theory session - feedback to Gerard/Janet/Marco - Yes!!
    • JE - will add 2 slots to the schedule and reconfigure day 2/3 to look like May schedule for the 1st set of sessions in a day - Yes!!
    • Francois B - will check with group if there will be a joint Interest group session he will request - Checked, No request!!
    • JE/MM - Architecture doc is ready for Exec endorsement - JE to send to Exec Ch/V Ch - Sent to Exec!!
Added:
>
>
      • Exec approvals are flowing in
 
Added:
>
>
      • REC has been approved (stated in the draft minutes of the last Exec meeting), only formal email to be waited for
 

Meeting agenda

Added:
>
>
      • Markus D. summarises, TCG approves both VEPs 006 and 007
 
Added:
>
>
        • browsed through, clarified DAL/SSIG joint in the schedule itself
 
      • Pre-workshop Edu session - Ready??
Added:
>
>
        • Session will be ready, it's planned as a 2 hour sessions with a 30' break in it
 
      • Gathertown - Final organization with ADASS/Postersn(Henrik, Mark T)
Added:
>
>
        • Poster selection made by Mark T., ask the authors for agreement of keeping their posters on
        • Final check with ADASS POC about keeping the gather.town open (i.e. without the need to filter users by email identification)
        • 3 gather.town poster sessions to appear on the schedule at 16:00-17:00 UTC on all the three main Interop days
        • Registry will have gather.town as the place for the WG's splinter discussion
 
      • Slack setup for mtg
Added:
>
>
        • re-using the mtg-virtual-2021 from May
 
      • Zoom sessions (MCD)
Added:
>
>
        • Mark will prepare zoom rooms and share details to Janet (for the schedule) and Marco (for registrants' reminders)
 
      • Monitors, notetakers lined up for sessions??
Changed:
<
<
  • CSP Questions/Concerns?
  • AOB
>
>
        • all fine, in the hands of WG/IG coordination
  • CSP Questions/Concerns? none
Added:
>
>
  • AOB none
 
  • Next meeting after Interop
Changed:
<
<
    • Dec 08 @20:00 UTC ??? (1 week before Exec on Dec 15)
>
>
    • Dec 01 @20:00 UTC (2 weeks before Exec on Dec 15)

Revision 42021-10-27 - AnneRaugh

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

Attendees

Changed:
<
<
>
>
  • Anne Raugh
 

Regrets

Meeting Link

TCG Meeting - Wed, Oct 27 @20:00 UTC

https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/86262391051?pwd=V3FYdzdMZVBHTXVTNUthVTIxNlVkZz09

Meeting ID: 862 6239 1051
Passcode: 400678

Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

ACTIONS

  • New
    • Mark T - will check with ADASS on Posters in a separate room & welcome to keep ADASS posters up but see how they feel about it
    • Henrik - will make a new room and move/copy VO posters if OK with ADASS 9input from Mark T); Henrik will contact Janet if we will have a Poster session(s)
  • WORKING
    • Mark CD - to respond to Vandana's feedback at the May Interop - consider a errata/note to add to Utpes to the current Spectrum model
      • acknowledge Vandana's feedback and figure out a path to respond to it
  • DONE
    • Mark T - will check with Ops presenters if he can swap the Ops session with the Theory session - feedback to Gerard/Janet/Marco - Yes!!
    • JE - will add 2 slots to the schedule and reconfigure day 2/3 to look like May schedule for the 1st set of sessions in a day - Yes!!
    • Francois B - will check with group if there will be a joint Interest group session he will request - Checked, No request!!
    • JE/MM - Architecture doc is ready for Exec endorsement - JE to send to Exec Ch/V Ch - Sent to Exec!!
    • JE/MM - VODataService 1.2 ready for Exec - Sent to Exec!!

Meeting agenda

  • TCG Ongoing Recommendations / Endorsed Notes /Errata
    • VODataService 1.2 (Rec) - Approved!! - 10/19
    • Architecture Doc -- In Exec review
    • VEP006 & 007 (Note) - Ready for TCG Consideration
  • Next Interop - Nov 2-4 (Virtual 3 day meeting)
    • Schedule: https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpNov2021
    • Mtg topics:
      • Schedule in place - Any issues/requests/changes??
      • Pre-workshop Edu session - Ready??
      • Gathertown - Final organization with ADASS/Postersn(Henrik, Mark T)
      • Slack setup for mtg
      • Zoom sessions (MCD)
      • Monitors, notetakers lined up for sessions??
  • CSP Questions/Concerns?
  • AOB
  • Next meeting after Interop
    • Dec 08 @20:00 UTC ??? (1 week before Exec on Dec 15)

Revision 32021-10-26 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

Attendees

Regrets

Meeting Link

TCG Meeting - Wed, Oct 27 @20:00 UTC

https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/86262391051?pwd=V3FYdzdMZVBHTXVTNUthVTIxNlVkZz09

Meeting ID: 862 6239 1051
Passcode: 400678

Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

ACTIONS

  • New
    • Mark T - will check with ADASS on Posters in a separate room & welcome to keep ADASS posters up but see how they feel about it
    • Henrik - will make a new room and move/copy VO posters if OK with ADASS 9input from Mark T); Henrik will contact Janet if we will have a Poster session(s)
  • WORKING
    • Mark CD - to respond to Vandana's feedback at the May Interop - consider a errata/note to add to Utpes to the current Spectrum model
      • acknowledge Vandana's feedback and figure out a path to respond to it
  • DONE
    • Mark T - will check with Ops presenters if he can swap the Ops session with the Theory session - feedback to Gerard/Janet/Marco - Yes!!
    • JE - will add 2 slots to the schedule and reconfigure day 2/3 to look like May schedule for the 1st set of sessions in a day - Yes!!
    • Francois B - will check with group if there will be a joint Interest group session he will request - Checked, No request!!
    • JE/MM - Architecture doc is ready for Exec endorsement - JE to send to Exec Ch/V Ch - Sent to Exec!!
    • JE/MM - VODataService 1.2 ready for Exec - Sent to Exec!!

Meeting agenda

Changed:
<
<
    • VODataService 1.2 (Rec) - Sent to Exec
    • Architecture Doc -- Sent to Exec
>
>
    • VODataService 1.2 (Rec) - Approved!! - 10/19
    • Architecture Doc -- In Exec review
 
    • VEP006 & 007 (Note) - Ready for TCG Consideration
  • Next Interop - Nov 2-4 (Virtual 3 day meeting)
Changed:
<
<
    • Draft Schedule: <a href="InterOpNov2021" title="https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpNov2021">https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpNov2021</a>
>
>
Deleted:
<
<
 
    • Mtg topics:
      • Schedule in place - Any issues/requests/changes??
      • Pre-workshop Edu session - Ready??
Changed:
<
<
      • Gathertown - Final organization with ADASS/Posters
>
>
      • Gathertown - Final organization with ADASS/Postersn(Henrik, Mark T)
Added:
>
>
      • Slack setup for mtg
 
      • Zoom sessions (MCD)
      • Monitors, notetakers lined up for sessions??
  • CSP Questions/Concerns?
  • AOB
Changed:
<
<
  • Next meeting
    • Dec xx
>
>
  • Next meeting after Interop
    • Dec 08 @20:00 UTC ??? (1 week before Exec on Dec 15)

Revision 22021-10-26 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

Attendees

Regrets

Meeting Link

TCG Meeting - Wed, Oct 27 @20:00 UTC

https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/86262391051?pwd=V3FYdzdMZVBHTXVTNUthVTIxNlVkZz09

Meeting ID: 862 6239 1051
Passcode: 400678
Added:
>
>
 

Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

ACTIONS

  • New
    • Mark T - will check with ADASS on Posters in a separate room & welcome to keep ADASS posters up but see how they feel about it
    • Henrik - will make a new room and move/copy VO posters if OK with ADASS 9input from Mark T); Henrik will contact Janet if we will have a Poster session(s)
  • WORKING
    • Mark CD - to respond to Vandana's feedback at the May Interop - consider a errata/note to add to Utpes to the current Spectrum model
      • acknowledge Vandana's feedback and figure out a path to respond to it
  • DONE
    • Mark T - will check with Ops presenters if he can swap the Ops session with the Theory session - feedback to Gerard/Janet/Marco - Yes!!
    • JE - will add 2 slots to the schedule and reconfigure day 2/3 to look like May schedule for the 1st set of sessions in a day - Yes!!
    • Francois B - will check with group if there will be a joint Interest group session he will request - Checked, No request!!
    • JE/MM - Architecture doc is ready for Exec endorsement - JE to send to Exec Ch/V Ch - Sent to Exec!!
    • JE/MM - VODataService 1.2 ready for Exec - Sent to Exec!!

Meeting agenda

Deleted:
<
<
<!--

Set ALLOWTOPICRENAME = TWikiAdminGroup

-->

Revision 12021-10-22 - JanetEvans

 
META TOPICPARENT name="IvoaTCG"

Attendees

Regrets

Meeting Link

TCG Meeting - Wed, Oct 27 @20:00 UTC

https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/86262391051?pwd=V3FYdzdMZVBHTXVTNUthVTIxNlVkZz09

Meeting ID: 862 6239 1051
Passcode: 400678

Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

ACTIONS

  • New
    • Mark T - will check with ADASS on Posters in a separate room & welcome to keep ADASS posters up but see how they feel about it
    • Henrik - will make a new room and move/copy VO posters if OK with ADASS 9input from Mark T); Henrik will contact Janet if we will have a Poster session(s)
  • WORKING
    • Mark CD - to respond to Vandana's feedback at the May Interop - consider a errata/note to add to Utpes to the current Spectrum model
      • acknowledge Vandana's feedback and figure out a path to respond to it
  • DONE
    • Mark T - will check with Ops presenters if he can swap the Ops session with the Theory session - feedback to Gerard/Janet/Marco - Yes!!
    • JE - will add 2 slots to the schedule and reconfigure day 2/3 to look like May schedule for the 1st set of sessions in a day - Yes!!
    • Francois B - will check with group if there will be a joint Interest group session he will request - Checked, No request!!
    • JE/MM - Architecture doc is ready for Exec endorsement - JE to send to Exec Ch/V Ch - Sent to Exec!!
    • JE/MM - VODataService 1.2 ready for Exec - Sent to Exec!!

Meeting agenda

<!--

Set ALLOWTOPICRENAME = TWikiAdminGroup

-->

 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by Perl This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © 2008-2022 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback