Agenda for GWS-WG sessions at Baltimore Interop meeting

This is the agenda for the GWS sessions at the Baltimore Interop.

Session 1: Current Standards

WGPS 2: Mon 27 Oct 15:30 - 17:00 ST-Aud

We will review the status of the current standards: VOSpace, UWS, Credential Delegation, VOSI, WS Basic Profile

15:30 MatthewGraham Current status  
15:45 GuyRixon UWS 0.5 PDF
16:00 AndreSchaaff WS Basic Profile PDF
16:15 AniThakar Logging  
16:30 AndreSchaaff VOSpace with iRODS PDF
16:45 KirkBorne P2P Data Mining  

Links:

Session 2: REST and beyond

WGPS 3: Tues 28 Oct 08:30 - 10:00 ST-Aud

We will discuss development of the REST Profile document, VOSpace 2.0 (REST i/f) and other REST matters

08:30 AndreSchaaff REST Profile PDF
08:45 MatthewGraham VOSpace 2.0  

Links:

Session 3: Web Services

WGPS 6: Wed 29 Oct 08:30 - 10:00 B462

We will discuss whether GWS should defining versions of IVOA data representation standards (VOTable, STC) that work with SOAP toolkits? Should we be advocating a set of toolkits that we know to work? Should we be pressurizing for a particular approach to web services that does not require anything more that the specification of an XML document as being passed between the client and the service?

08:30 AndyPtak XAssist  
08:45 TamasBudavari VOPipe for Data Flows PDF

Session 4: Authorisation

WGPS 7: Wed 29 Oct 10:30 - 12:00 B462

We will discuss how the IVOA should tackle authorization - granting permission to someone to do something to a resource. Should we have project-level authorization services or is a service-level approach a better idea? What about IVOA user profiles and communities?

10:30 GuyRixon AG Security facade PDF
10:45 RayPlante Experiences with OpenID PDF
11:00 MatthewGraham Local is best  
11:15 GuyRixon Centralize, centralize, centralize PDF
11.30 NormanGray AGAST: decentralise! pdf

Links:

Session 5: Joint with DAL and Registry WGs

WGPS 10: Thurs 30 Oct 13:30 - 15:00 ST-Aud

We will be reviewing areas of common concern with the DAL and Registry WGs: VOSI, VOSpace, etc.

Links:


Topic attachments
I Attachment Action Size Date Who Comment
PDFpdf GWS-BasicProfile-28October08.pdf manage 111.0 K 2008-10-27 - 22:24 AndreSchaaff  
PDFpdf GWS-REST-28October08.pdf manage 114.7 K 2008-10-28 - 13:01 AndreSchaaff  
PDFpdf GWS-VOSpace-iRODS-27October08.pdf manage 554.7 K 2008-10-27 - 22:25 AndreSchaaff  
PDFpdf GWSOpenID.pdf manage 323.8 K 2008-10-29 - 14:34 RayPlante  
PDFpdf IVOA-2008-ptak.pdf manage 698.0 K 2008-10-29 - 14:47 UnknownUser  
PDFpdf VOPipe.pdf manage 428.8 K 2008-10-29 - 14:27 TamasBudavari  
PDFpdf VOREST-Oct2008-v0.22.pdf manage 52.9 K 2008-10-28 - 04:21 AndreSchaaff  
PDFpdf VOSI-1.01.pdf manage 284.1 K 2008-10-30 - 01:31 GuyRixon VOSI with tables support: draft of VOSI 1.01
PDFpdf affiliation-baltimore-2008.pdf manage 2359.7 K 2008-10-27 - 14:24 GuyRixon Presentation about affiliation registries
PDFpdf gws3-authn.pdf manage 250.9 K 2008-10-29 - 16:51 NormanGray Norman AGAST (fixed)
PowerPointppt kborne-interop2008.ppt manage 1317.5 K 2008-10-27 - 23:33 KirkBorne P2P Data Mining
PDFpdf security-facade-baltimore-2008.pdf manage 231.0 K 2008-10-27 - 14:00 GuyRixon Presentation on AstroGrid security-facade library
PDFpdf uws-baltimore-2008.pdf manage 119.4 K 2008-10-27 - 13:34 GuyRixon Report on UWS 0.5
Edit | Attach | Print version | History: r25 < r24 < r23 < r22 < r21 | Backlinks | Raw View | Raw edit | More topic actions...
Topic revision: r23 - 2008-10-30 - TamasBudavari
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © 2008-2020 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback