Attendees

  • Janet, Marco, Tom, Adrian, James, Grégory, Laurent, Jesus, Giuliano, Theresa, Markus, Carlo, Hendrik, Raffaele, Mark T., Mark L., François, Baptiste, Gerard, Brent, Mark C.-D., Pat, Ada

Regrets

  • Anne

Meeting Link

Time: Oct 13, 2021 20:00 UTC (04:00 PM Eastern Time)

Agenda

(Annotated in Bold with meeting notes after session)

ACTIONS

  • New
    • Mark T - will check with Ops presenters if he can swap the Ops session with the Theory session - feedback to Gerard/Janet/Marco
    • JE - will add 2 slots to the schedule and reconfigure day 2/3 to look like May schedule for the 1st set of sessions in a day
    • Mark T - will check with ADASS on Posters in a separate room & welcome to keep ADASS posters up but see how they feel about it
    • Henrik - will make a new room and move/copy VO posters if OK with ADASS 9input from Mark T); Henrik will contact Janet if we will have a Poster session(s)
    • Francois B - will check with group if there will be a joint Interest group session he will request
    • JE/MM - Architecture doc is ready for Exec endorsement - JE to send to Exec Ch/V Ch
    • JE/MM - VODataService 1.2 ready for Exec
  • WORKING
    • Mark CD - to respond to Vandana's feedback at the May Interop - consider a errata/note to add to Utpes to the current Spectrum model
      • acknowledge Vandana's feedback and figure out a path to respond to it
  • DONE
    • Adrian - Follow up with Tom on Hackathon for May a PyVO
      • AD+TD start working on this now and follow up to converge in May '22 Interop. Hack-a-thon focusing on table upload, possibly

Meeting agenda

  • TCG Ongoing Recommendations / Endorsed Notes /Errata
    • New Recs - EPN-TAP
    • VODataService 1.2 (Rec) - Ready for Exec
      • TCG RFC closed, report will be sent to Exec
    • VEP006 & 007 (Note) - Hold; MD will report status next mtg
      • VEPs need some further discussion and agreement among the Semantics WG, then it will be brought back to TCG attention/approval
    • RegTAP-1.1 - Erratum 1 (RegTAP-1_1-Erratum-1) - Given OK
      • approved 13 October 2021 (to be reflected in erratum page and RegTAP-1.1 landing page
    • (minor item) RFC template update * alterted the RFC template is up to date
  • Next Interop - Nov 2-4 (Virtual 3 day meeting)
    • Draft Schedule: https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpNov2021
    • Meeting/Registration: https://indico.ict.inaf.it/event/1634/
    • Seed Program Prep Page: https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/ProgramPrepVirtualNov2021
    • Mtg topics:
      • DRAFT Schedule in place - let's discuss
        • GWS session addition
        • Theory/Ops potential session swap
        • adding 2 slots moving Wed.3 and Thu.4 from single 6:00UTC to 5:00UTC + 6:30UTC sessions
      • Pre-workshop Edu session - YES
        • confirmed: Hendrik and Dave to work on it
      • Plenary session(??) - NO
      • CSP session(??) - YES
        • panel discussion on users and services interaction
      • Special Topic on Hybrid Interops - NOT SURE
        • hybrid events discussion might better fit a dedicated meeting
      • Gathertown(??) - YES, GOT OK TO INCLUDE ADASS POSTERS, MORE DISCUSSION
        • adapt/reuse ADASS setup, check agreement with ADASS POC
        • investigate (Hendrik) best practical solution and then add to interop's schedule to make it visible
  • Architecture Doc -- PD summary
    • Doc ready for EN endorsement, up to Exec being the TCG already the author of the Note itself
    • Pat also got from Christophe the DocStdProc source: plans to make it a github repo and add licensing text and other updates
  • CSP Questions/Concerns
    • CSP meeting held on Sep.30 that led to CSP session topic definition
  • AOB
    • Just a note ... Believe Europe changes clocks Oct 31; US changes clocks on Nov 7; - Interop falls between.
    • Mark C.-D. report the need for a reference frames vocabulary while working on Coords doc. Markus reports it's up in the rdf part of ivoa.net already and will be worled out through SimpleDALRegExt.
  • Next meeting
    • Oct 27 @20 UTC - during ADASS banquet!!

Topic revision: r7 - 2021-10-14 - MarcoMolinaro
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © 2008-2021 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback