Backlinks to BobHanisch in IVOA Web (Search all webs)

Results from IVOA web retrieved at 15:03 (GMT)

ADQL RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Data Query Language v2.0 Proposed Recommendation. This document is currently under TCG evaluation for approval ...
Characterisation Data Model RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Data Model 1.11 Proposed Recommendation. Review period: 01 Jun 2007 to 4 Jul 2007 ...
Simple Cone Search Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC center for the Simple Cone Search V1.0 Proposed Recommendation. The ...
Credential Delegation Protocol specification: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC centre for the Delegation Protocol specification Proposed Recommendation ...
How to stop divergence of Parameter TAP and ADQL TAP? Comments from ChristopheArviset I would like to propose that after the discussions about this topic at Trieste ...
IVOA Document Standards RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the IVOA Document Standards 1.10 Proposed Recommendation. Review period: 16 September 2008 to ...
IVOA Document Standards RFC (Version 1.2) This document acted as RFC centre for the Document Standards 1.2 Proposed Recommendation, 03 March 2009. Review period ...
IVOA History Interop and Other Key Meetings Month/Year Location (Host) 6/2000 Pasadena, CA (Caltech), Virtual Observatories of the Future 8/2000 ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: ResourceMetadata :: RWP03RefBack :: RWP03Disc Registry Working Group WP3 (Metadata Specifications) Discussion of ...
Registry Working Group Work Package: Rwp01: Management, Policy Documentation Standards Contents: Members This WP is led by TonyLinde with BobHanisch and ...
Links: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: InterOpMay2003ResReg :: ResourceMetadata RegistryWorkingGroup Work Package 3 (Rwp03): Metadata Specifications Contents ...
IVOA Identifiers V1.1 RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the "IVOA Identifiers" v1.1 (RayPlante, editor). In order to add a comment to the document, please ...
nop IVOA Interoperability meeting Dec 7 11, 2010: Nara, Japan Local Organization Please find detailed information at meeting webpage. Updates Programme ...
IVOA Interoperability 2003 12 16 May 2003: IoA, Cambridge, UK These pages are rapidly evolving so please re check them for updated agendas etc Registration closed ...
List of Attendees to the Inter Op Meeting, IoA, Cambridge, UK, May 12 16 2003. As of the list stands at 69 folk: name institute arrival date departure ...
InterOpMay2003 Web Services Bob Hanisch asked me (Clive Page) to try to organise the Web Services session. Presentations so far are listed here, please email cgp ...
nop IVOA Interoperability meeting 24 28 May 2004: nop CfA, Cambridge, Mass., nop USA Second Announcement (1 Apr 2004) Registration and full meeting details ...
InterOpMay2004 Plenary Sessions Timetable Monday May 24, 2004 Time Work Pkg Content Leader 9.30 Welcome Rick Harnden 9.40 ...
InterOpMay2004 Registry Preliminary Reading Papers or wiki pages that people ought to read before the sessions above: Metadata Specification v1.01 ...
InterOpMay2004 Theory Interest Group Timetable 1 Review foundation Theory IG History Whitepaper Charter, discussion IVOA Twiki ...
nop IVOA Interoperability meeting 16 20 May 2005: International Conference Hall, Kyoto, Japan Meeting Web site Detailed information is available at meeting web ...
InterOpMay2005 Applications Time: Tuesday May 17, 14:00 17:30 This session allows users and developers of VO software applications to describe, discuss and demonstrate ...
InterOpMay2005 Architecture Participants ChenzhouCui (CC), Dave De Young ( nop DdY), FrancoiseGenova (FG), BobHanisch (BH), AjitKembhavi (AK), AndyLawrence (AL ...
InterOpMay2005 nop DataCP (Data Curation Preservation) Participants Reagan Moore, Francoise Genova, Robert Hanisch, Pepi Fabbiano, plus others. Will contact the ...
InterOpMay2005 Plenary Sessions Timetable Monday May 16, 2005 Time Work Pkg Content Leader 10.00 Welcome .ppt TBC MasatoshiOhishi ...
InterOpMay2005 Resource Registry Timetable Day 1: Tues am Resource data model issues: RM v1.1 VOResource v1.0 Registering applications ...
InterOpMay2005 VOEvent Participants BobHanisch stand in session chair, approx. 14 people attending. Timetable Thursday, 9:00am 12:30pm Goals for this session ...
IVOA May 2006 Interoperability Meeting 14 19 May 2006 Meeting Web site Detailed information is available at meeting webpage. Tips for Victoria Programme ...
The primary goal of this set of sessions will be to sign off on V1.0 of Registry schemas and Registry interface. We will also discuss whether to make these two and ...
nop IVOA Interoperability meeting 14 18 May, 2007: Beijing, China Meeting Web Site Detailed information is available at meeting webpage. Important Dates ...
Jumps: mail archive :: IvoaResReg :: RegistryInterface :: VOResourceV10 :: RegUpgradeToV10 Meetings: InterOpMay2006ResReg :: InterOpSep2006ResReg Interoperability ...
Semantics/UCDs Session 1 (Wednesday 16 May, 10:30 12:00, Room 5) UCDs Status (APM) Experiences and concerns (Bob) Tom nop McGlynn's paper concerning UCDs ...
nop IVOA Interoperability meeting 19 23 May 2008: Marittima, Trieste, ITALY http://www.si.inaf.it/ivoa interop 2008/index.php?option com content task view id 14 Itemid ...
Agenda Reports from the floor regarding DCP efforts and initiatives NSF Datanet (http://www.nsf.gov/funding/pgm summ.jsp?pims id 503141) US federal ...
nop IVOA Interoperability meeting May 21 25, 2012 at the National Center for Supercomputing Applications (NCSA), the University of Illinois Urbana Champaign Urbana ...
Carpooling Options Are you interested in carpooling from one of the airports to the Interop in Urbana? Are you renting a car and willing to offer someone a ride? ...
NEES Lab Tour Group A Group B Group C Group D Sarah Emery Bunn Andy Lawrence Arnold Rots Pierre Le Sidaner Gus Muench Baptiste ...
Program for May 2013 Interop in Heidelberg (as of 09/05/13) Hey! Check out the Gallery! See also the Page. Session Time Room Session Notes ...
Proof of Life in Heidelberg The path to the interop is full of flowers. JPG: JPG: Die Alte Brucke before the rain. JPG: Opening plenary. ...
IVOA Interoperability Meeting October 17, 2002 Baltimore, Maryland USA (after ADASS XII)
nop IVOA Interoperability Meeting 2003 16 17 October 2003: CDS, Strasbourg, France day time participants meeting page Thursday ...
This page will hold presentations, discussions and results of the Registry WG meeting at InterOpOct2003. Presentations Day 1: TonyLinde: introduction, agenda ...
nop IVOA Interoperability meeting 6 7 Oct 2005: ESAC, Madrid, Spain Meeting Web site Registration and additional information is available on the local web site ...
IVOA Interoperability Meeting 6 7 Oct 2005: ESAC, Madrid, Spain Plenary Sessions Thursday, 9 Oct 2005: 09:00 10:00 W/I Group Agenda Applications ...
IVOA Interoperability Meeting 6 7 Oct 2005: ESAC, Madrid, Spain Registry Session Chaired by Bob Hanisch, standing in for Tony Linde Agenda Applications software ...
IVOA Interoperability Meeting 6 7 Oct 2005: ESAC, Madrid, Spain VOQL Session Timetable Session 1 (Oct 10, 9:30 11:00) 1. Road Map: (YujiSHIRASAKI MariaNieto ...
nop IVOA Interoperability meeting 26 31 October, 2008: Baltimore, Maryland, USA Meeting Web site Detailed information is available at meeting webpage. Webcast ...
DCP @ nop InterOpOct2008 We currently have no formal presentations planned. Please come for a general discussion of what is going on in astronomy and other fields ...
Plenary Sessions Chair: Dave De Young Plenary 1, Monday 27 Oct 2008 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (including questions) per WG and IG Speaker Title ...
Data Curation Preservation Sessions for Oct 2012 Interop meeting Back to main program Thursday 16:30 to 18:00 Title Speaker Time File Metadata ...
nop IVOA Interoperability meeting 27 29 Sep. 2004: IUCAA, Pune, India Small Projects Meeting, 30 Sep. 1 Oct.: IUCAA, Pune, India Programme (21 Sep 2004) Date ...
InterOpSep2004 Data Model Agenda Session 1 XML schema style recommendations going from UML to XML Converging the models: consistency ...
Links: IvoaResReg :: mail archive InterOpSep2004 Registry Preliminary Reading Papers or wiki pages that people ought to read before the sessions above: Papers ...
nop IVOA Interoperability meeting 18 21 Sep 2006: Moscow, Russia Meeting Web site Registration and additional information is available on the web site. Programme ...
IVOA Interoperability September 2007 27 28 Sept 2007: IoA, Cambridge, UK Conference Photo: .jpg News 20070927: GWS 2/DAL 2 session swap session 20070926 ...
List of Attendees to IVOA.InterOpSep2007 As of 20070926 the list stands at 118 persons: name institute arrival date departure date comments ...
nop InterOpSep2007Plenary Chair: Nic Walton Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (including questions) per WG and IG Speaker Title File Time ...
nop InterOpMay2008 Plenary Chair: Dave de Young Plenary 1, Monday 19 May 2008 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (including questions) per WG and IG Speaker ...
IVOA Data Curation and Preservation "Share best practices and engage IVOA member projects in the long term curation and preservation of astronomical data" Chair ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM13) Date: Jan 09, 2005 (10:30 16:20) Venue: SDSC, San Diego, USA Location and Travel The meeting will take place at SDSC on ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM15) May 18 2005 @ 12.30 15.30 Local Time (Kyoto) Logistics The meeting has been held in the Kyoto International Conference ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM25) Thurs 27 Sept 2007 @ 16.45 18.30 GMT Contents Logistics Location: Hoyle Committee Room, nop IoA, Cambridge, UK see ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM34) Sun Nov 8 2009 @ 16.00 18.00 CET Wed Nov 11 2009 @ 12.30 14.00 CET Supplementary Contents Logistics Full Meeting: ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM38) Monday December 6 @ 17.00 19.00 Supplementary: Thursday December 9 @ 12.30 14.00 Contents Logistics Monday meeting ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM9) Date: Jan. 29, 2004 Venue: ESO, Garching, Council Room, please report to reception upon arrival Accommodation and Visitor ...
IVOA Exec Telecon TM16 July 19 2005 @ 22:00 23:00 GMT Start time: July 20th 07:00 (Tokyo) July 19th 23:00 (London) July 20th 00:00 (Paris) ...
IVOA Exec Telecon TM18 January 18 2006 @ 17.00 18.00 GMT Agenda (draft) Roll Call and Agenda Minutes of FM17 Review of Actions Participation ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM21) Tues Dec 5 2006 @ 15.00 16.30 GMT Contents Logistics Telecon: Check email from Bob Hanisch 27 Nov 2006 let him know ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM31) Thursday Feb 19 2009 @ 18.00 19.30 GMT Contents Logistics Telecon: Agenda 1. Roll Call and Agenda NW 2. Minutes ...
IVOA Knowledge Discovery Interest Group Charter Knowledge discovery is the task of processing and analyzing data sets with the aim of extracting new knowledge. ...
nop IVOA Executive Reports Minutes The IVOA have ~tri monthly telecons and also meet during the course of major international meetings. The contact persons for the ...
Standing Committee on Standards and Processes Successor of the IVOA Standards Processes Working Group Membership : Christophe Arviset (chair), Francoise Genova ...
First comments on the IVOA Documents Standards, V1.2 Following the comments gathered during the RFC, the IVOA Documents Standards has been reversed to Working Draft ...
Please, go to the page referenced in the Documents in Progress list
Plenary Sessions Chair: Christophe Arviset Plenary 1, Monday 25 May 2009 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (including questions) per WG and IG Speaker ...
Chair: Christophe Arviset Plenary 1, Monday 17 May 2010 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (including questions) per WG and IG (with some spare time) Speaker ...
SPECIAL SESSION AT PRAGUE IAU G.A. Status Report Andy Lawrence 2006 01 13 Return to VoPraguePlanning page This report is an update for both the Scientific Organising ...
Radio Data Providers questionnaire This was sent to about a dozen establishments involved in radio (including sub mm) interferometry in 2003, and posted on radiovo ...
Registry Working Group Kickoff Meeting: London: 19 20 March, 2003 Contents: Registration Please register at: WhosComingToRegistry19032003 Agenda Date ...
Registry Interface Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled "IVOA Registry Interfaces ...
Out of date. See IvoaResReg for current information. Registry WG Members A list of members of the working group tasked with the creation of the Registry specification ...
Resource Metadata RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Metadata V1.0 Proposed Recommendation. In order to add a comment to the document, please edit ...
IVOA website redesign The Exec has decided to make the IVOA website more friendly for people in search of information regarding Virtual Observatory technology and ...
VOTable1.2: Request for Comments An ammended version PR VOTable 1.2 20090929.pdf PR VOTable 1.2 20091102.pdf was produced following your comments on this RFC page ...
Preparation work for the IVOA Technical Assessment and Roadmap for 2008 Final version of the Roadmap is (v1.0) Previous versions of the Roadmap are (v0.3) http ...
Space Time Coordinate Metadata RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Metadata V1.30 Proposed Recommendation. In order to add a comment to the document ...
RFC Discussion This page has been used to encapsulate the discussion of the SAMP RFC from December 8, 2008 through January 16, 2009. Comments and reponses are included ...
Simple Image Access Protocol specification V1.0: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC centre for the Image Access Protocol specification Proposed Recommendation ...
SLAP RFC Discussion TCG Review period: 12th May 11th June See the PR latest revised version at: http://www.ivoa.net/Documents/latest/SLAP.html July 20, 2009 ...
SSLDM RFC Discussion TCG Review period: 12th May 11th June See the PR latest revised version at: http://wiki.ivoa.net/internal/IVOA/SimpleSpectrumLineDMRFC ...
TWiki Site Statistics 2)" then "display: block" else "display: none" }%" Monthly Site Statistics Data Month WebsTotal WebsViewed Websupdated ...
VO Small Projects Meeting 30 Sep. 1 Oct.: IUCAA, Pune, India Programme Date Time Place Activity Speaker Thu 30 Sep 09.30 09.40 ...
Spectrum Data Model RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Data Model 1.01 Proposed Recommendation. Review period: 16 May 2007 to 12 Jun 2007 (still open ...
Simple Spectral Access RFC The RFC period for SSA V1.0 is closed. About this RFC This document acted as RFC centre for the Simple Spectrum Access Protocol. Comments ...
Single Sign On Profile: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC centre for the Single Sign On Profile: Authentication Mechanisms Proposed Recommendation ...
Discussion page: Errata in IVOA standards Obsoleted by DocStd13 There is a need to set up the possibility to have errata for IVOA standards. This would require ...
List of TWiki users Please take the time and add yourself to the list. To do that fill out the form in .TWikiRegistration . This will create an account for you which ...
Table Access Discussions Meeting to discuss the Table Access Protocol (TAP) JHU, Nov 19 20 2007 Present in Baltimore: John Good, Bob Hanisch, Keith Noddle, Francois ...
TAP V1.0: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC centre for the latest TAP V1.0 Proposed Recommendation. Following the comments below on the 20091006 ...
Historical comments on initial TAP V1 RFC period Comments from the community Sample comment by WikiName Response (by WikiName) May I once more request ...
Technical Milestones (working roadmap) Date : May 2007 This is the page for the IVOA Technical Coordination Group. The TCG consists of a Chair, vice Chair, Working ...
Training Materials and Presentations This Twiki page is available for people to upload training and presentation materials of all kinds related to the VO, or to provide ...
Unified Content Descriptor Controlled Vocabulary RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Controlled Vocabulary Proposed Recommendation. In order to add ...
Maintenance of the list of UCD words RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the of the list of UCD words Proposed Recommendation. In order to add a comment ...
Universal Worker Service (UWS) RFC (Version 1.0) This document is a "Request for Comment" (RFC) for the Proposed Recommendation "Universal Worker Service V1.0". The ...
Request For Comment: VODataService v1.1 VOResource Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation ...
VOEvent Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC center for the VOEvent V1.1 Proposed Recommendation. Specification at http://www ...
VOResource Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled "VOResource: an XML Encoding ...
Resource Metadata RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Metadata v1.1 Proposed Recommendation. In order to add a comment to the document, please edit ...
IVOA Support Interfaces (VOSI) RFC (Version 1.0) This document is a "Request for Comment" (RFC) for the Proposed Recommendation "IVOA Support Interfaces V1.0" (also ...
This is a work area for contributions to the article on the history, impact, and sociology of the VO that BobHanisch agreed to write for Andre Heck's book on Organizations ...
Virtual Observatory Software Standards Workshop Sunday 12 October 2003, Strasbourg, France Detailed program : 13:00 Introduction (Bob Hanisch) 13:05 VOTable ...
VOSpace 1.1 specification: Request for Comments This document completed its RFC period in October 2008. It is now undergoing TCG review . The specification is currently ...
VOSpace service specification: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC centre for the service specification Proposed Recommendation V1.01. There is also ...
Obsolete page This page is no longer updated, but is retained here for archival purposes Vocabularies specification: Request for Comments This document completed ...
TCG discussion about the WD Standards numbering nomenclature Update on 14/01/2009 ChristopheArviset Taking into account the discussions and inputs from within the ...
WS Basic Profile RFC (Version 1.0) This document is a "Request for Comment" (RFC) for the Proposed Recommendation "IVOA Web Services Basic Profile V1.0". The latest ...
nop is a subscription service to be automatically notified by email when topics change in the TWiki.IVOA web. This is a convenient service, so you do not have to ...
Statistics for IVOA Web Month: Topic views: Topic saves: File uploads: Most popular topic views: Top contributors for topic save and uploads ...
nop IVOA Member Organizations Acronym VO Project/Country Primary Contact NOVA Virtual Observatory Gurovich nop ArVO Virtual Observatory ...
Who's Coming To Registry19032003 This is the registration page for the Registry Kickoff meeting to be held in London 19 20th March 2003. It is in two sections ...
Number of topics: 121

 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © 2008-2021 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback