Backlinks to VizieR in IVOA Web (Search all webs)

Results from IVOA web retrieved at 21:27 (GMT)

IVOA Roadmap for 2015A This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2015 between the Sesto and Sydney Interops ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2017B This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2017/2018 between the Santiago and Victoria ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2019A This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2019 between the Paris and Groningan ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2019B ((Note: JE Seeded with contents of 2019A Needs edits by WG/IG to lead to Sydney; remove 2019A on your section after edit)) This outlines ...
Work around abusive users Beginning This work has been proposed by Mark Holliman et we had a first discussion during the Heidelberg IVOA interop in May 2013 (GWS ...
Science Platform: Towards Data Science ADASS 2019 Gronigen 9 10 2019 Room 1 2 Participants: ~50 Discussion Topics What is your science platform? How can ...
Agenda visite Baptiste Cecconi @CDS 16 18 dec 19 Preliminary agenda /Calendrier visite Baptiste Lundi 16/12 9h 10h30 Telescopes et instruments Emmanuelle ...
DAL Future discussion page This page is meant to gather opinions, feedback and proposals for DAL future (see 2016 Fall Interop presentation). The underlying question ...
DALI 1.0 RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Data Access Layer Interface 1.0 specification. The current version of the document is available at: http ...
Summary from Shanghai DAL/DM/TDIG session: NDCube Time domain application (M. Cresitello Dittmar) Models: Coordinates: coo, frame, systems ...
Howto create FITS images/spectra to be VO compatible FITS format is a popular output used in astronomy for spectra and images. FITS recommendations when applied enable ...
Datalink v1.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA Datalink Proposed Recommendation. Latest version of the IVOA Datalink ...
Discovering Data Collections Within Services: Endorsed Note Request for TCG Comments and Approvals Document Link: http://ivoa.net/documents/Notes/discovercollections ...
Utype syntax and character set 1. Data base manager may prefer utypes in lower case when stored in a database. 1. How is it compatible with application using ...
@page { } table { border collapse:collapse; border spacing:0; empty cells:show } td, th { vertical align:top; } h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 { clear:both } ...
InterOpMay2005 Data Access Layer Preliminary Reading Draft SSA V0.90 query interface (ssa v090.pdf) Timetable Session 1 (Tue AM): ADQL and DAL (Joint with ...
InterOpMay2005 nop VOQL Timetable Session 1 (May 16, 14:00 17:00) Report on implementation status of ADQL / SkyNode I would like to ask the following people ...
The primary goal of this set of sessions will be to sign off on V1.0 of Registry schemas and Registry interface. We will also discuss whether to make these two and ...
UCD/Semantics WG: session thu 18 May 2006 Proposed agenda for the 2 half sessions: 9 10.30 UCDs, vocabulary Status of documents AndreaPreiteMartinez ...
IVOA Interoperability Meeting 14 19 May 2006: Victoria, Canada VOQL Session Timetable Session 1 (May 16, 9:00 10:30) ADQL spec. 1. Current status of the ADQL ...
Semantics InterOpMay2008 Sessions Trieste, May 19 23 Session 1 (monday 19, 16:30 18:00, Vulcania 1) Vocabularies Overview of vocabulary document (APM), plus ...
Applications Sessions at the May 2013 Interop Meeting (Heidelberg) Speaker Title Time Materials Applications 1: Monday 13 May 14:00 15 ...
Application sessions Apps 1 Monday May 9 16:00 17:30 Speaker Title Duration Materials Thomas Boch The new CDS portal, built on top of HiPS ...
Time Domain Interest Group IVOA InterOp, May 2016 Wednesday, 15:30 16:45, Breakaway Room Standardization of VOEvent Transport Protocol: VTP Introduction ...
TDIG : VOEvent Status Evolution Monday May 15 Room E 16:00 17:30 Speaker Title Duration Materials Pierre Le Sidaner Multi Server VOEvent ...
Solar System Interest Group Sessions: May 2018, Victoria, Canada SSIG 1: Plenary Session (Monday May 28: 1400 1530, Room Spirit) Speaker Title ...
Semantics session @ Interop Victoria 2018 Thursday May 31 14:00 15:30 Spirit CD Welcome to the next Semantics session !! Here is the agenda . Speaker ...
There will be one TDIG session dedicated to Alerts and two joint sessions with Apps, DAL and DM. Tuesday 29 May Spirit AB 14:00 15:30 Alerts Speaker ...
Follow up: Participant Feedback and Requests The section gathers partipant requests. It is intended to provide both modellers and developpers with inputs on missing ...
Data Model Working Group Sessions: May 2019, Paris, France WG Status (Tuesday, May 14, 2019, 14:00 15:30, Salle Le Verrier) Speaker Title Time Material ...
(back to main program page InterOpNov2009#Program) Plenary introduction Monday Aud Slides here Semantics Session at the November 2009 Interop Meeting Wednesday ...
DCP IG Session, IVOA Interoperability meeting College Park November 2018 "Share best practices and engage IVOA member projects in the long term curation and preservation ...
IVOA Interoperability Meeting 6 7 Oct 2005: ESAC, Madrid, Spain VOQL Session Timetable Session 1 (Oct 10, 9:30 11:00) 1. Road Map: (YujiSHIRASAKI MariaNieto ...
Data Model Sessions at the Oct 2011 Interop Meeting (Pune) Data Model 1: SED builder/ PhotDM Tuesday October 18 2011, 11.30 13.00, Bhaskara 3 Speaker ...
DAL Sessions for Interop October 2012 Back to main program The order of sessions is very tentative at this point... Session #1: DataLink and DataAccess Monday 16 ...
Implementation Feedback Session at the Oct 2012 Interop Meeting (Sao Paulo) Tuesday 23 October, 9h30 10h30 Time Speaker Title Materials ...
Show and Tell Sessions Speaker Title Materials Applications 1: Fri Oct 10 11:00 12:30 (Summit) Mark Taylor Upload crossmatching ...
Data Curation and Preservation IG Session, IVOA Interoperability meeting Santiago October 2017 DataCP Saturday October 28 O'Higgins 11:00 12:30 The meeting ...
There will be two TDIG sessions together with DAL and DM. Most of the contributions are in the form of 12 min presentation 3 min for questions. At the end of the ...
Applications Working Group Sessions: October 2019, Groningen, Netherlands DAL/Apps Joint Session Friday, October 11,15:30 17:00, DOT See DAL Sessions for ...
Data Model Working Group Sessions: October 2019, Groningen, NL Source DM (Friday October 11, 13h30 15h, Room DOT) Speaker Title Time Material ...
Operations Interest Group Session 11:00 12:30, October 12 2019, Student Hotel, Groningen, NL Operations (Saturday October 12, 2019, 11:00) Speaker ...
Links: IvoaResReg :: mail archive InterOpSep2004 Registry Preliminary Reading Papers or wiki pages that people ought to read before the sessions above: Papers ...
Application sessions Agenda Apps 1 Speaker Title Duration Materials Karin Dassas Spatial Mission Data Distribution Services at IDOC (Integrated ...
Operations Interest Groups Sessions: June 2015, Sesto Italy Speaker Title Materials Operation Session 1: Group Organization and Current ...
IVOA Data Model Working Group Introduction The role of the Data Modeling group is to provide a framework for the description of metadata attached to observed or ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM19) Weds May 17 2006 @ 12.30 14.30 Local Time (Victoria, Canada) Contents Logistics Agenda 1 Roll Call and Agenda 2 ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM25) Thurs 27 Sept 2007 @ 16.45 18.30 GMT Contents Logistics Location: Hoyle Committee Room, nop IoA, Cambridge, UK see ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM38) Monday December 6 @ 17.00 19.00 Supplementary: Thursday December 9 @ 12.30 14.00 Contents Logistics Monday meeting ...
We have also engaged further with the proposal for a standard VO data modelling language. A working draft is published to the DM WG and under discussion. We also continued ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM55) FM55 October 09, 2014 (17:00 19:00) Contents IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM55) Logistics ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM73) FM73 Thu, 26 Oct 2017 14:00 (local time)/(17:00 UTC) Sheraton Convention Center Room: O'Higgins Contents IVOA ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM84) FM84 May 12 2019 4 6pm local time Salle du Conseil ( note Wednesday meeting has its own Agenda page FM84S) Access ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM47) Thursday December 13 @ 16.00 UT (17.00 CET) Contents Logistics Telecon Agenda TM47 1 Roll Call and Agenda (MA) ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM52) Telecon 12 Feb 2014 Contents IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM52) Logistics Agenda Reports ...
IVOA TCG Telecon Tue, 16 Apr 2019 @15:00 UTC last edit Apr21 JE Mar 29 Seeded mtg page JE Apr 03 12 Updated agenda, added to regrets JE ...
IVOA TCG F2F Mtg Sun, 12 May 2019 @10:30am local time Salle du Conseil (Updated with Mtg note May 29 JE) last edit May 29 JE May 08 Seeded mtg ...
MOC v1.0: Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This page contains public discussion of the MOC v1.0 Proposed Recommendation; latest version PR MOC 1.0 20140512 ...
STC2:Meas Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Summary Version 1 of STC was developed in 2007, prior to the development and adoption of vo dml modeling practices ...
Data investigation Using ADQL queries to look at the existing metadata available from TAP services. Data collected using TopCat to query TAP services. Data collected ...
MOC This page contains information about MOC, the Multi Order Coverage map format. Recommendation History See Document Versions for the official list of all IVOA ...
IVOA DM Work Package : Units description and usage OLD PAGE see UnitsDesc for NEW PAGE (June 2008) lead Anita Richards with help from MireilleLouys ...
Publishing Data into the VO 0. Introduction The purpose of this page is to provide practical information about how to publish you data holdings into the VO. The ...
Publishing Data into the VO 0. Introduction The purpose of this page is to provide practical information about how to publish you data holdings into the VO. The ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: ResourceMetadata Registry Working Group WP3 (Metadata Specifications) References and Background This page provides summaries and ...
RadioAstronomy in the VO 14/11/2019 telecon At the call: Mark Lacy ML , Alessandra Zanichelli AZ , Marco Molinaro MM , Mark Allen MA , François Bonarel FB , Janet ...
Radio Data Providers questionnaire This was sent to about a dozen establishments involved in radio (including sub mm) interferometry in 2003, and posted on radiovo ...
RegTAP 1.0 Erratum 1: Case insensitivity in an example query against res details Author: Markus Demleitner Date last changed: 2019 02 06 Date accepted: 2019 05 12 ...
RegTAP 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Summary Registries provide a mechanism with which VO applications can discover and select resources first ...
Discussion of Best Practices for Registering Resources Please add your comments: Please add your discussion at the end of the Comments/Discussion section ...
Registry Working Group Kickoff Meeting: London: 19 20 March, 2003 Contents: Registration Please register at: WhosComingToRegistry19032003 Agenda Date ...
These use cases will define the scope of operation of a Registry within the IVOA. RegUCGetXRayDatasets A user initiated query, in RegistryQuery format, will ...
Abstracts for Applications Interest Group Sessions at the September 2006 IVOA Interoperability Meeting #AnchorA SkyMouse, A Smart On line Astronomical Information ...
This page was intended to collect points that should be clarified/fixed in future versions of the UWS/TAP/ADQL combo of standards. By now, this material has been moved ...
Historical comments on initial TAP V1 RFC period Comments from the community Sample comment by WikiName Response (by WikiName) May I once more request ...
Unified Content Descriptor Controlled Vocabulary RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Controlled Vocabulary Proposed Recommendation. In order to add ...
IVOA DM Work Package : Units description and usage !!! Work in progress : !!! lead Anita Richards units final VO standard to be achieved ...
Facilities and Instruments Description framework Use cases CDS usages for SIMBAD (documentalist: Mihaela Buga): In order to add wavelenghts and quality of the ...
UtypesTigerTeam telecon 2012 11 13 Action items from last time MD explicit UC for R#9: Done, see http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/UtypesTigerTeam#STC serialization ...
VOSI v1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Discussion page for the IVOA VOSI 1.1 Proposed Recommendation. The lastest VOSI 1.1 Proposed Recommendation ...
VOTable VOTable is a standard for the interchange of data represented as a set of tables, and includes both table metadata and the data itself. The Application Working ...
Number of topics: 81

 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © 2008-2019 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback