Backlinks to RayPlante in IVOA Web (Search all webs)

Results from IVOA web retrieved at 11:37 (GMT)

The ADASS XXII Guide to Eating in the Champaign Urbana Area in progress Find short descriptions of some of the many eating choices available below. View Eating ...
The ADASS er's Guide to Nightlife in Champaign Urbana We're in the heart of the semester right now, so there's quite a bit going on about town. For a more complete ...
Recommended Edits to ADQL V2.0 PR: Geometric Function Semantics This document provides suggested edits that addresses Ray Plante's RFC Comment that called for more ...
Registry Interface Working Draft Discussion Topic Should we formally break away from the ADQL standard to define a Registry Query Language (RQL) based on ADQL? Content ...
ADQL RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Data Query Language v2.0 Proposed Recommendation. This document is currently under TCG evaluation for approval ...
The Data Access Layer (DAL) Tutorial at ADASS XIII Collection of Slides and Information for the DAL Tutorial Session. DAL Overview (D.Tody) (.ppt) How to ...
Astronomy Visualization Metadata (AVM) The AVM document defines a set of metadata that can be used to describe graphical images (e.g. JPEG, GIF, etc.) used for astronomy ...
Characterisation Data Model RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Data Model 1.11 Proposed Recommendation. Review period: 01 Jun 2007 to 4 Jul 2007 ...
Simple Cone Search This Simple Cone Search (SCS) defines a simple query protocol for retrieving records from a catalog of astronomical sources. The query describes ...
Simple Cone Search Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC center for the Simple Cone Search V1.0 Proposed Recommendation. The ...
Credential Delegation Protocol specification: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC centre for the Delegation Protocol specification Proposed Recommendation ...
DAL Roadmap as of May 2007 (Beijing) Roadmap Summary Target Date Standard Status Instigators Mar 07 Simple Cone Search V1.0 PR Plante ...
Describing Services with VOResource v0.9 Ray Plante This document summarizes how Services are described with the VOResource version 0.9 and its related extensions ...
Document Coordiator's Handbook This page is intended to collect the specific techniques the Document Coordinator uses to do her job. Processing Document Submissions ...
Handling Standard XML Schemas An XML Schema document is an XML document that defines a set of XML tag names that can be used to describe something in XML. Such documents ...
IVOA Document Standards RFC (Version 1.2) This document acted as RFC centre for the Document Standards 1.2 Proposed Recommendation, 03 March 2009. Review period ...
Ray's Guide to Eating in the Champaign Urbana Area Find short descriptions of some of the many eating choices available below. View Places to Eat Near NCSA in a ...
Will Extension schema need to go through IVOA process? Many groups are now considering extension schema for the registry, so that specialized metadata can be added ...
Registry Interface Working Draft Discussion Topic Should we drop getRegistries() or redefine it? As it is currently define, nop getRegistries() returns all registries ...
Registry Interface Working Draft Discussion Topic Would it be useful for the harvesting interface to have a switch that allows harvesters to choose whether to get ...
Registry Interface Working Draft Discussion Topic Should we make the harvest() function independent of the searchable interface? Section 3.2 of the RI describes a ...
Harvesting Issues This page collects discussion of various harvesting issues. Status of OAI Compliance Many of us with registries are using the OAI Explorer, http ...
Jumps: mail archive :: IvoaResReg :: RegistryInterface :: VOResourceV10 :: RegUpgradeToV10 Meetings: InterOpMay2006ResReg :: InterOpSep2006ResReg Summary of Registry ...
Quantity Data Model Work Package Background Material Ray's Presentation at InterOpMay2003DataModel: Slides: powerpoint, XML Schema: /VOQuantity ...
IVOA History Interop and Other Key Meetings Month/Year Location (Host) 6/2000 Pasadena, CA (Caltech), Virtual Observatories of the Future 8/2000 ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: ResourceMetadata :: RWP03RefBack :: RWP03Disc Registry Working Group WP3 (Metadata Specifications) Discussion of ...
Registry Work Package 02 (Rwp02): Requirements, Science Cases, Use Cases, Test Cases Contents: Introduction This work package was initiated at the ...
Links: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: InterOpMay2003ResReg :: ResourceMetadata RegistryWorkingGroup Work Package 3 (Rwp03): Metadata Specifications Contents ...
Work Package 4 (Rwp04): Registry Replication Interfaces Contents Introduction The remit of Work Package 4 is to design a mechanism whereby registry information ...
Registry Working Group Work Package: Rwp05: Implementation coordination Contents: Members This WP is led by RoyWilliams Registry Demo 2004 This section ...
(back to main) The SimDB Registry Connection Here we discuss the relations between SimDB and the Registry. Questions to consider How should a SimDB be registered ...
Links: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: IVOARegWp03 :: InterOpMay2003ResReg :: ResourceMetadata Some Strawman Amendments to the Identifier WD Follow the links for full ...
Links: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: IVOARegWp03 :: IdAmend :: ResourceMetadata Some Strawman Amendments to the Identifier WD Part A Part B Part C ...
Links: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: IVOARegWp03 :: IdAmend :: ResourceMetadata Some Strawman Amendments to the Identifier WD Part A. Part B. Part ...
IVOA Identifiers V1.1 RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the "IVOA Identifiers" v1.1 (RayPlante, editor). In order to add a comment to the document, please ...
Data Access Layer Sessions for Nara Interop 2010 to Programme DAL 1 Tuesday, 14:30 16:00 Topic Speaker time presentation Extending SSA ...
Data Curation and Preservation Session at the Dec 2010 Interop Meeting (back to main program page InterOpDec2010#Program) DC P Session: Wed Dec 8, 14:00 15:30 room4 ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: VOResource :: VODataService :: RegistryInterface Meetings: InterOpDec2010 :: InterOpMay2010Reg :: InterOpNov2009Reg :: ...
List of Attendees to the Inter Op Meeting, IoA, Cambridge, UK, May 12 16 2003. As of the list stands at 69 folk: name institute arrival date departure ...
InterOpMay2003 Data Model Materials and notes from the work group and plenary sessions
Links: IvoaResReg :: mail archive InterOpMay2003 Registry Participants ( AA ) Allan Alasdair ( MH ) Martin Hill ( RP ) Ray Plante ( MA ) Mark Allen ...
InterOpMay2003 UCD Materials and notes from the work group and plenary sessions
nop IVOA Interoperability meeting 24 28 May 2004: nop CfA, Cambridge, Mass., nop USA Second Announcement (1 Apr 2004) Registration and full meeting details ...
InterOpMay2004 Grid and Web Services Participants IVOA.DickShaw IVOA.PaulHarrison IVOA.ChristopheArviset IVOA.WilliamOMullane IVOA.TamasBudavari IVOA ...
InterOpMay2004 Registry Preliminary Reading Papers or wiki pages that people ought to read before the sessions above: Metadata Specification v1.01 ...
InterOpMay2005 nop Astro RG (IVOA/GGF interface) Participants NicholasWalton, GuyRixon, ReaganMoore, FrancoiseGenova, PeterQuinn, Pepi Fabbiano, RayPlante, RiccardoSmareglia ...
InterOpMay2005 nop DataCP (Data Curation Preservation) Participants Reagan Moore, Francoise Genova, Robert Hanisch, Pepi Fabbiano, plus others. Will contact the ...
InterOpMay2005 Grid and Web Services Timetable Time Work Pkg Content Leader Wednesday 09:00 12:30 Security Introduction requirements ...
InterOpMay2005 Resource Registry Timetable Day 1: Tues am Resource data model issues: RM v1.1 VOResource v1.0 Registering applications ...
Agenda for GWS WG sessions 1 2, Monday 14th May 2006 Topics SSO security Issues with TLS (listed in methods document) Issues with digital signature ...
The primary goal of this set of sessions will be to sign off on V1.0 of Registry schemas and Registry interface. We will also discuss whether to make these two and ...
IVOA Interoperability Meeting 14 19 May 2006: Victoria, Canada Theory Sessions The goal of the theory sessions is to get work done. Therefore the emphasis will be ...
IVOA Interoperability Meeting Beijing, China, 14 18 May 2007 Data Access Layer Sessions Schedule Opening Plenary summation/goals DAL 1 Monday afternoon ...
Agenda for GWS WG sessions at Beijing Interop meeting Session 1: VOSpace 1.x The VOSpace 1.x series are the SOAP based VOSpace standards. VOSpace 1.0, which is at ...
Plenary Sessions of the May 2007 IVOA Interoperability meeting, Beijing Plenary 1: Monday morning, 14 May Chair: R. Hanisch Welcome address, introductory talks ...
Jumps: mail archive :: IvoaResReg :: RegistryInterface :: VOResourceV10 :: RegUpgradeToV10 Meetings: InterOpMay2006ResReg :: InterOpSep2006ResReg Interoperability ...
VOEvent Session at the May 2007 Interop Meeting Thursday 17 May, 8:30 10:00, Room 5 VOEvents from NOAO (Phil Warner) Querying and displaying VOEvents (Noel ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: ResourceMetadata :: VOResource :: VODataService :: RegistryInterface Meetings: InterOpMay2008ResReg :: InterOpSep2007ResReg ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: VOResource :: VODataService :: RegistryInterface :: RegistryInterface101RFC Meetings: InterOpOct2008ResReg :: InterOpMay2008ResReg ...
DAL Session at the May 2010 Interop Meeting (back to main program page InterOpMay2010#Program) Date: Thursday, 20th May 2010 Time: 09:00 Venue: Spirit ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: VOResource :: VODataService :: RegistryInterface Meetings: InterOpMay2010 :: InterOpNov2009Reg :: InterOpMay2009ResReg ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: RofR :: Validater :: Validater Meetings: InterOpMay2010 :: InterOpNov2009Reg :: InterOpMay2009ResReg Special Sessions on Validation and Verification ...
Applications Sessions at the May 2011 Interop Meeting (back to main program page) Applications Sessions: Preliminary Schedule Speaker Title Materials ...
Registry Sessions at the May 2011 Interop Meeting (back to main program page) Registry Sessions: Preliminary Schedule Speaker Title Materials Time ...
nop IVOA Interoperability meeting May 21 25, 2012 at the National Center for Supercomputing Applications (NCSA), the University of Illinois Urbana Champaign Urbana ...
Proof of Life in Urbana Add your own! Click on photos for full resolution we were here. Talks and Breaks the auditorium (find the stitching artifact) Invited ...
NEES Lab Tour Group A Group B Group C Group D Sarah Emery Bunn Andy Lawrence Arnold Rots Pierre Le Sidaner Gus Muench Baptiste ...
Petascale Computing Facility Tour We will have 2 opportunities for touring the Petascale Computing Facility, the building that houses NCSA supercomputers, including ...
Registry Sessions at the May 2012 Interop Meeting (back to main program page) Registry Sessions: Preliminary Schedule Speaker Title Materials Time ...
IVOA Interoperability meeting Venue Information Meeting Location The meeting will be held at the building located on the campus of the http://illinois.edu/ University ...
GWS Sessions at the May 2013 Interop Meeting (Heidelberg) GWS Session 1 GWS 1 Thursday 16 May, 14:00 15:30, 107a Speaker Title Duration ...
Registry Sessions at the May 2013 Interop Meeting (back to main program page) Registry Sessions: Schedule Speaker Title Materials Time Location ...
Applications Sessions at the May 2014 Interop Meeting (ESAC) Plenary Code bases and Repositories: Tuesday 20 May, 12:00 13:30, D001/2 Mark Taylor Introduction ...
New Technologies Session at the May 2014 Interop Meeting This session will be about techniques or technologies which should be in the IVOA's future, or which may provide ...
Registry Sessions at the May 2014 Interop Meeting (back to main program page) Registry Sessions: Schedule Speaker Title Materials Time Location ...
nop IVOA Interoperability meeting 9 12 Nov, 2009: Garching bei München, Germany Meeting Web site Please find detailed information at meeting webpage ...
Plenary Sessions Chair: Christophe Arviset Plenary 1, Monday 09 Nov 2009 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (including questions) per WG and IG (with some spare ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: VOResource :: VODataService :: RegistryInterface :: RegistryInterface101RFC Meetings: InterOpMay2009ResReg :: InterOpOct2008ResReg ...
This page will hold presentations, discussions and results of the Registry WG meeting at InterOpOct2003. Presentations Day 1: TonyLinde: introduction, agenda ...
DCP @ nop InterOpOct2008 We currently have no formal presentations planned. Please come for a general discussion of what is going on in astronomy and other fields ...
Agenda for GWS WG sessions at Baltimore Interop meeting This is the agenda for the GWS sessions at the Baltimore Interop. Session 1: Current Standards WGPS 2: Mon ...
Plenary Sessions Chair: Dave De Young Plenary 1, Monday 27 Oct 2008 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (including questions) per WG and IG Speaker Title ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: VOResource :: VODataService :: RegistryInterface :: RegistryInterface101RFC Meetings: InterOpMay2008ResReg :: InterOpSep2007ResReg ...
Joint discussion with DAL,DM,Registry,VOQL,Semantics about SimDB on Wednesday 29 Oct 2008 8:30 10:00, room B475 Presentation by HerveWozniak available here Minutes ...
Grid and Web Services Sessions at the Oct 2011 Interop Meeting (Pune) Remarks : The last version of the VOSpace document updated by Matthew in June : http:/ ...
Registry Sessions at the October 2011 Interop Meeting (back to main program page) Registry Sessions: Preliminary Schedule Speaker Title Materials ...
Grid and Web Services Session at the Oct 2012 Interop Meeting (Sao Paulo) Remarks : We have just one session, if some presentations need a debate it should be ...
Registry Sessions at the October 2012 Interop Meeting (back to main program page) Registry Sessions: Schedule Speaker Title Materials Time ...
InterOpSep2004 Grid and Web Services Sessions Agenda Monday Sep 27, 2004: Plenary Review of progress and current issues (GuyRixon) Wednesday Sep 29, 2004 ...
nop IVOA Interoperability meeting 18 21 Sep 2006: Moscow, Russia Meeting Web site Registration and additional information is available on the web site. Programme ...
IVOA Interoperability Meeting 18 21 Sep 2006: Moscow, Russia Plenary Sessions Monday, 18 Sep 2006: 14:00 15:30 W/I Group Slides Applications ...
Jumps: mail archive :: ResourceMetadata :: RegistryInterface :: VOResourceV10 :: RegDMServices Meetings: InterOpMay2006ResReg Interoperability Sep 2006: Resource ...
IVOA Interoperability September 2007 27 28 Sept 2007: IoA, Cambridge, UK Conference Photo: .jpg News 20070927: GWS 2/DAL 2 session swap session 20070926 ...
List of Attendees to IVOA.InterOpSep2007 As of 20070926 the list stands at 118 persons: name institute arrival date departure date comments ...
nop InterOpSep2007Plenary Chair: Nic Walton Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (including questions) per WG and IG Speaker Title File Time ...
Jumps: mail archive :: IvoaResReg :: RegistryInterface :: VOResourceV10 :: RegUpgradeToV10 Meetings: InterOpMay2007ResReg :: InterOpSep2006ResReg Resource Registry ...
DAL 1 : STC S Thursday 14:00 15:30 Topic Speaker Time STC S Review Arnold 15 min Discussion 75 min Latest working draft: http://www.ivoa ...
Registry Sessions at the Sept 2013 Interop Meeting (back to main program page) Registry Sessions: Schedule Speaker Title Materials Time Location ...
IVOA Interoperability Meeting Moscow, Russia, 18 20 September 2006 Data Access Layer Sessions PRELIMINARY Schedule (To be updated in Moscow) Opening Plenary ...
GWS sessions at September 2006 (Moscow) Interop GWS 1, Tuesday, 11:00 12:30 SSO standards: Introduction (GuyRixon) PDF ESO arrangements for web portals ...
IVOA Interoperability Meeting Moscow, Russia, 18 20 September 2006 VO Query Language (VOQL) Sessions Open Plenary session The Open Plenary session slides can be ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM15) May 18 2005 @ 12.30 15.30 Local Time (Kyoto) Logistics The meeting has been held in the Kyoto International Conference ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM28) Sunday May 18 2008 @ 16.00 18.00 GMT (18.00 20.00 European Summer Time) Contents Logistics At Trieste interop see ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM34) Sun Nov 8 2009 @ 16.00 18.00 CET Wed Nov 11 2009 @ 12.30 14.00 CET Supplementary Contents Logistics Full Meeting: ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM36) Sunday May 16 @ 16.00 18.00 Supplementary: Wednesday May 19 @ 12.30 14.00, extension @ 17.30 Contents Logistics Sunday ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM21) Tues Dec 5 2006 @ 15.00 16.30 GMT Contents Logistics Telecon: Check email from Bob Hanisch 27 Nov 2006 let him know ...
nop IVOA Grid Web Services Home Contents Chair: GiulianoTaffoni Vice Chair: ChristineBanek Chairs Emeriti: MatthewGraham, GuyRixon, AndreSchaaff, BrianMajor ...
IVOA Resource Registry Working Group Home Contents Current Activity TAP Service Operators: Please take up Discovering Data Collections so your tables can ...
Standing Committee on Standards and Processes Successor of the IVOA Standards Processes Working Group Membership : Christophe Arviset (chair), Francoise Genova ...
IVOA TCG Meeting Thu, 08 Nov 2018 @8:30am(Local Time) (13:30 UTC) Henson room last edit Nov08 JE Draft Agenda: (Additions welcomed) Recent highlights ...
The Interop er's Guide to Nightlife in Champaign Urbana It's a little quiet this week as we're between semesters, but you should be able to find some fun about town ...
Links: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: IVOARegWp03 :: IVOARegWp04 OAI Coordination OAI stands for the Archives Initiative an effort from within the digital library ...
Jumps: mail archive :: IvoaResReg :: VocabulariesWorkingArea Meetings: InterOpMay2008ResReg Outreach Metadata This page is dedicated to gathering discussion related ...
Plenary Sessions Chair: Christophe Arviset Plenary 1, Monday 25 May 2009 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (including questions) per WG and IG Speaker ...
Chair: Christophe Arviset Plenary 1, Tuesday 7 December 2010 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (including questions) per WG and IG (with some spare time) ...
Chair: Christophe Arviset Plenary 1, Monday 17 May 2010 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (including questions) per WG and IG (with some spare time) Speaker ...
Chair: Christophe Arviset Plenary 1, Monday 16 May 2011 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (including questions) per WG and IG (with some spare time) Speaker ...
Chair: Christophe Arviset Plenary 1, Monday 17 October 2011 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (including questions) per WG and IG (with some spare time) ...
Additional Post RFC comments on v1.31 These are some additional comments that really should have been posted during the RFC period. They are included here now in ...
Discussion on Registry Interfaces Version 2 RegTAP material RegTAP is now RFC. Any further discussion on RegTAP goes there. The source is maintained in volute, http ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: RegistryMetadata :: VOResourceV10 :: RegUpgradeSummer2006 Meetings: InterOpMay2006ResReg :: InterOpSep2006ResReg Adapting ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: ResourceMetadata :: RWP03RefBack :: RWP03Specs Registry Working Group WP3 (Metadata Specifications) Current Discussion ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: ResourceMetadata Registry Working Group WP3 (Metadata Specifications) References and Background This page provides summaries and ...
li {margin:0; padding:0; border:0; line height:1.2em;} Jumps : IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: ResourceMetadata :: RWP03RefBack :: RWP03Disc Registry Working ...
SSO Comments from Ray Plante These comments were prepared in response to the SsoRFC. Preface Acknowledgements I recommend that the following acknowledgement be included ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: ResourceMetadata Meetings: InterOpMay2004ResReg :: InterOpMay2005ResReg :: InterOpOct2005ResReg :: InterOpMay2006ResReg Registry ...
VOStandard This page is deprecated; the VOStandard extension standard is now track via VOStandard . The version 1.0 registry data model uses Identifiers in several ...
VOResource Extensions for Describing SSA, SIA, and ConeSearch Services $ Note: : This standard has a new name: SimpleDALRegExt and, thus, a new page for ...
Jumps: mail archive :: ResourceMetadata :: RegistryInterface :: VOResourceV10 :: RegDMServices Meetings: InterOpMay2006ResReg Upgrade to Registry Interface v1 ...
Jumps: mail archive :: ResourceMetadata :: RegistryInterface :: VOResourceV10 :: RegDMServices :: RegUpgradeSummer2006 Meetings: InterOpMay2006ResReg :: InterOpSep2006ResReg ...
Upgrading Registries for VODataService 1.1 and its extensions (2013) The v1.1 registry extension was passed as a Recommendation in 2010. This deprecated the working ...
Discussion of Best Practices for Registering Resources Please add your comments: Please add your discussion at the end of the Comments/Discussion section ...
Registry Working Group Kickoff Meeting: London: 19 20 March, 2003 Contents: Registration Please register at: WhosComingToRegistry19032003 Agenda Date ...
Registry Guide: Harvesting In the Registry framework, a publishing registry is a registry that can create descriptions of new resources and share it with the rest ...
Registry Search Recommendations This section is intended for application developers that wish to incorporate registry searches into their applications. In particular ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: RofR :: ResourceMetadata Meetings: InterOpNov2009Reg :: InterOpMay2009ResReg Guide: Intro :: Specs. :: Creating Harvesting ...
Out of date. See IvoaResReg for current information. Jumps: mail archive :: ResourceMetadata :: VOResourceV10 Meetings: InterOpMay2006ResReg Registry Implementation ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: RegistryMetadata :: VOResourceV10 :: RegUpgradeSummer2006 Meetings: InterOpMay2011Registry :: InterOpMay2006ResReg :: InterOpSep2006ResReg ...
Registry Interface Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled "IVOA Registry Interfaces ...
Discussion of the Internal Registry Interface Working Draft Open Discussion Topics Below is a list of topics that we would like some feedback on. Follow the link ...
Out of date. See IvoaResReg for current information. Registry Metadata This specification will define the minimal data about the registry which must be maintained ...
Data Model for Resources and Registries This page collects information related to modeling entities that are described in Registries. Modeling Activities Work on ...
Jumps: RegistryGuide :: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: RofR :: ResourceMetadata Meetings: InterOpMay2009ResReg Registry Operations and Curation Contents ...
Out of date. See IvoaResReg for current information. Registry Query A query against any registry will take this standard form, using terms defined in the RegistryMetadata ...
(created by RayPlante ) This topic will define the requirements of the interoperable registry framework. registryreq.txt: NVO working draft of requirements ...
These use cases will define the scope of operation of a Registry within the IVOA. RegUCGetXRayDatasets A user initiated query, in RegistryQuery format, will ...
Out of date. See IvoaResReg for current information. Registry WG Members A list of members of the working group tasked with the creation of the Registry specification ...
Resource Identifiers Specifications $ IVOA Recommendation: "IVOA Identifiers" v2.0 (MarkusDemleitner, Editor) Development of this standard is tracked via the Documents ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: VOResource :: VOResource Meetings: InterOpMay2010Reg :: InterOpNov2009Reg :: InterOpMay2008ResReg :: InterOpSep2007ResReg ...
Resource Metadata RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Metadata V1.0 Proposed Recommendation. In order to add a comment to the document, please edit ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: RegistryMetadata :: VOResourceV10 Meetings: InterOpMay2011Registry Requirements and Use Cases for New Registry Search Interface ...
VOTable1.2: Request for Comments An ammended version PR VOTable 1.2 20090929.pdf PR VOTable 1.2 20091102.pdf was produced following your comments on this RFC page ...
Preparation work for the IVOA Technical Assessment and Roadmap for 2008 Final version of the Roadmap is (v1.0) Previous versions of the Roadmap are (v0.3) http ...
Links: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: InterOpMay2003ResReg :: ResourceMetadata :: IVOARegWp03 Registry Working Group Work Package 3: Metadata Specifications Progress ...
VAO SIAv2 Prototype Effort This page shares information on the VAO Project's effort to prototype an SIAv2 service. The goal is to demostrate key features and uncover ...
VAO SIAv2 Prototype: Reflections on CSP Use Cases The IVOA Committee for Science Priorities (CSP) assembled a set of use cases that it recommended should be addressed ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: RofR :: RegistryOperations :: standard Meetings: InterOpMay2009ResReg Validation Tests: Simple Image Access Requirements ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: :: RegistryOperations :: standard Meetings: InterOpMay2009ResReg Validation Tests: Simple Line Access Requirements These ...
Space Time Coordinate Metadata RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Metadata V1.30 Proposed Recommendation. In order to add a comment to the document ...
Space Time Coordinate Metadata RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Metadata V1.21 Proposed Recommendation. In order to add a comment to the document ...
RFC Discussion This page has been used to encapsulate the discussion of the SAMP RFC from December 8, 2008 through January 16, 2009. Comments and reponses are included ...
SAMP v1.2 RFC Discussion This page contains public discussion of the v1.2 Proposed Recommendation. The formal RFC ran from October 1 through October 28, 2010. This ...
Simple Image Access Protocol specification V1.0: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC centre for the Image Access Protocol specification Proposed Recommendation ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: VOResource :: VODataService :: StandardsRegExt Meetings: InterOpOct2011Registry :: InterOpMay2011Registry :: InterOpMay2010Reg ...
Request for Comment: SimpleDALRegExt v1.0 This document serves as the RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled "Describing Simple Data Access Services, ...
VOResource Extensions for Describing SSA, SIA, and ConeSearch Services This page is now deprecated. The effort is now being track via RegSimpleDAL.
SLAP RFC Discussion TCG Review period: 12th May 11th June See the PR latest revised version at: http://www.ivoa.net/Documents/latest/SLAP.html July 20, 2009 ...
SSLDM RFC Discussion TCG Review period: 12th May 11th June See the PR latest revised version at: http://wiki.ivoa.net/internal/IVOA/SimpleSpectrumLineDMRFC ...
Spectrum Data Model RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Data Model 1.01 Proposed Recommendation. Review period: 16 May 2007 to 12 Jun 2007 (still open ...
Simple Spectral Access RFC The RFC period for SSA V1.0 is closed. About this RFC This document acted as RFC centre for the Simple Spectrum Access Protocol. Comments ...
Describing SSA services as a VO resource Part of the standardization of a protocol is defining an XML schema for describing an instance of the service, primarily in ...
Survey among Spectral Data Providers and Consumers At the IVOA meeting in Cambridge in May, one of the highest priority projects identified for the DAL working group ...
Single Sign On Profile: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC centre for the Single Sign On Profile: Authentication Mechanisms Proposed Recommendation ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: VOResource :: VODataService :: RegDMStandards Meetings: InterOpMay2010Reg :: InterOpNov2009Reg :: InterOpMay2009ResReg ...
Request for Comment: StandardsRegExt v1.0 This document serves as the RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled "StandardsRegExt: a VOResource Schema Extension ...
nop IVOA TCG F2F#02 Meeting 6 December 2010, Nara, Japan Meeting Final Notes The notes from the meeting can be found here. In particular, they include ...
List of TWiki users Please take the time and add yourself to the list. To do that fill out the form in .TWikiRegistration . This will create an account for you which ...
Table Access Discussions Meeting to discuss the Table Access Protocol (TAP) JHU, Nov 19 20 2007 Present in Baltimore: John Good, Bob Hanisch, Keith Noddle, Francois ...
TAP V1.0: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC centre for the latest TAP V1.0 Proposed Recommendation. Following the comments below on the 20091006 ...
Historical comments on initial TAP V1 RFC period Comments from the community Sample comment by WikiName Response (by WikiName) May I once more request ...
Technical Milestones (working roadmap) Date : May 2007 This is the page for the IVOA Technical Coordination Group. The TCG consists of a Chair, vice Chair, Working ...
Unified Content Descriptor Controlled Vocabulary RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Controlled Vocabulary Proposed Recommendation. In order to add ...
Universal Worker Service (UWS) RFC (Version 1.0) This document is a "Request for Comment" (RFC) for the Proposed Recommendation "Universal Worker Service V1.0". The ...
Jumps: mail archive :: IvoaResReg :: ResourceMetadata :: RegistryInterface :: VOResourceV10 Meetings: InterOpNov2009Reg :: InterOpMay2009ResReg :: InterOpOct2008ResReg ...
Request For Comment: VODataService v1.1 VOResource Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation ...
VOEvent Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC center for the VOEvent V1.1 Proposed Recommendation. Specification at http://www ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: ResourceMetadata :: ResourceMetadata Meetings: InterOpMay2008ResReg :: InterOpSep2007ResReg :: InterOpMay2007ResReg Using ...
Links: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: InterOpMay2004ResReg :: ResourceMetadata nop VOResource v0.10: Notes for Revision ModelBasedSchema.ppt: Presentation ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: ResourceMetadata :: RWP03RefBack :: RWP03Disc Meetings: Registry19032003 :: InterOpMay2003ResReg :: InterOpMay2004ResReg ...
Registry Interface Working Draft Discussion Topic Should we more clearly separate out the metadata that is provided/edited by the registry from those provided by ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: ResourceMetadata :: RWP03RefBack :: RWP03Disc Registry Working Group WP3 (Metadata Specifications) VOResource v0 ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: ResourceMetadata Meetings: InterOpMay2004ResReg Registry Working Group WP3 (Metadata Specifications) Discussion of VOResource ...
Jumps: VOResourceV102RFC :: ResourceMetadata :: RegDMServices :: mail archive :: VOResourceV010 Meetings: InterOpMay2005ResReg :: InterOpMay2006ResReg Registry ...
VOResource Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled "VOResource: an XML Encoding ...
Jumps: ResourceMetadata :: mail archive :: VOResourceV010Disc Meetings: InterOpMay2005ResReg Registry Working Group WP3 (Metadata Specifications) Discussion ...
Resource Metadata RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Metadata v1.1 Proposed Recommendation. In order to add a comment to the document, please edit ...
VOSpace 1.1 specification: Request for Comments This document completed its RFC period in October 2008. It is now undergoing TCG review . The specification is currently ...
VOSpace service specification: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC centre for the service specification Proposed Recommendation V1.01. There is also ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: VOResource :: VODataService :: RegDMStandards Meetings: InterOpNov2009Reg :: InterOpMay2009ResReg :: InterOpMay2008ResReg ...
nop VOTable RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the VOTable V1.1 Proposed Recommendation ( note: this document is not yet available from the IVOA Documents ...
VOTable Software Tools to manage/manipulate data in VOTable format VOtable format and documents IvoaVOTable Parsers Java Name Description ...
Registry Interface Working Draft Discussion Topic Should we add a nop VerificationLevel tag to VOResource? Content coming soon
Jumps: mail archive :: RegUpgradeToV10 :: ResourceMetadata :: RegistryInterface :: VOResourceV10 :: RegUpgradeSummer2006 Meetings: InterOpMay2006ResReg :: InterOpSep2006ResReg ...
Obsolete page This page is no longer updated, but is retained here for archival purposes Vocabularies specification: Request for Comments This document completed ...
TCG discussion about the WD Standards numbering nomenclature Update on 14/01/2009 ChristopheArviset Taking into account the discussions and inputs from within the ...
WS Basic Profile RFC (Version 1.0) This document is a "Request for Comment" (RFC) for the Proposed Recommendation "IVOA Web Services Basic Profile V1.0". The latest ...
nop is a subscription service to be automatically notified by email when topics change in the TWiki.IVOA web. This is a convenient service, so you do not have to ...
Statistics for IVOA Web Month: Topic views: Topic saves: File uploads: Most popular topic views: Top contributors for topic save and uploads ...
Who's Coming To Registry19032003 This is the registration page for the Registry Kickoff meeting to be held in London 19 20th March 2003. It is in two sections ...
Registry Interface Working Draft Discussion Topic How should we handle namespace prefixes in ADQL queries? The RI specifies that we use ADQL to pass registry queries ...
Number of topics: 210

 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © 2008-2019 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback