Backlinks to UTYPES in IVOA Web (Search all webs)

Results from IVOA web retrieved at 00:33 (GMT)

IVOA Roadmap for 2013B This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2013/14 between the Hawaii and Madrid ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2013A This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2013 between the Heidelberg and Hawaii ...
Charter History started after Cambridge Interop 2003 technical meetings in Garching, Strasbourg, Villa Franca First draft by 2005 IVOA submission by ...
Characterisation Data Model RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Data Model 1.11 Proposed Recommendation. Review period: 01 Jun 2007 to 4 Jul 2007 ...
STC2:Coords Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Summary Version 1 of STC was developed in 2007, prior to the development and adoption of vo dml modeling ...
Back to Program Data Access Layer Sessions: May 2011 SpectrumDM 1.2 and SSA 1.2 (Tuesday, 9:30) speaker topic time M.Louys Utypes standard 10 ...
Basic Footprints with DAL services Description informal coordination meeting minutes (Francois Ochsenbein, Gretchen Greene, Jonathan Fay, Arnold Rots ...
DAL Future discussion page This page is meant to gather opinions, feedback and proposals for DAL future (see 2016 Fall Interop presentation). The underlying question ...
DALI 1.0 RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Data Access Layer Interface 1.0 specification. The current version of the document is available at: http ...
Data Models Session at the May 2009 Interop Meeting (back to main program page InterOpMay2009#Program) DRAFT SCHEDULE Data Model 1 Tuesday May 26, 14.00 15.30 ...
DatasetMetadata model version 1.0 Goal All IVOA datsets must contain a common set of metadata elements to facilitate the registration, discovery, and interoperability ...
The VOUnits document is now an REC; please do not edit this page Discussion on nop VOUnits This page is created to discuss the 1.0 document, and to find a consensus ...
Utype syntax and character set 1. Data base manager may prefer utypes in lower case when stored in a database. 1. How is it compatible with application using ...
DM Should support discovery, therefore should contain all concepts that may be of interest. These should be available to user as search terms or as metadata informaiton ...
On Utypes Comments on note ( http://wiki.ivoa.net/internal/IVOA/Utypes/WD Utypes 0.3 20090522.pdf ) @2.1 "data model elements": need to agree what these may be ...
SimDB Simulation Database SimDB is a specification for a Simulation Database. A SimDB implementation contains a database with (meta )data describing simulations, their ...
(back to main) This page is devoted to describing the SimDB data model (SimDB/DM from now on). Current model As described here all development can be followed on ...
This page is for discussions of the Simulation Databaase (SimDB) data model (SimDB/DM). In SimDB the data model is represented by a UML diagram, which is stored as ...
(back to main) The SimDB Registry Connection Here we discuss the relations between SimDB and the Registry. Questions to consider How should a SimDB be registered ...
(back to main) In SimDB, particularly in its data model, we aim to use pre defined semantic vocabularies. The idea is that certain "label" attributes in the model ...
Image Data Model Effort The Image Data Model, currently under development, will describe multdimensional image and image cube datasets and instances. It will serve ...
nop IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting June 14, 2015 Sesto, Italy Local Arrangements The meeting will be held in the Sport Kurhotel in Bad Moos. Meeting ...
Notes on discussion of SSA query interface presented by D. Tody spectral resolution Anita suggests additional mandatory query parameter for spectral resolution. There ...
InterOpMay2005 UCD (Content Description) Timetable Meeting starts Friday 20, 9:00 a.m. 09:00 10:30 Joint session with DM3 Room I 11:00 12:30 Joint session ...
InterOpMay2005 VOTable Participants F. Ochsenbein (FO), G. Lemson (GL), M. Taylor (MT), A. Preite Matrinez, S. Derriere, R. Hook, J. Lindroos, A. Kembhavi, J.M ...
IVOA Interoperability Meeting Victoria, Canada, 14 19 May 2006 Data Access Layer Sessions DAL/DM 1 2 (Joint Session) Tuesday afternoon Spectral Access ...
DAL/DM 1 2 Joint Session Tuesday afternoon Doug Tody SSA Overview (25m) Jonathan nop McDowell Spectrum DM (45m) Francois Bonnarel ...
IVOA Interoperability Meeting 14 19 May 2006: Victoria, Canada VOTable Session Agenda of session (15 May, 16:00 17:30) The following questions will be presented ...
DM Session at the May 2007 Interop Meeting Introduction The Data Modeling Working Group has three sessions at the Beijing Interoperability meeting. DM 1, 2 and 3 ...
Semantics/UCDs Session 1 (Wednesday 16 May, 10:30 12:00, Room 5) UCDs Status (APM) Experiences and concerns (Bob) Tom nop McGlynn's paper concerning UCDs ...
VOTable Session, Beijing IVOA Interoperability meeting Tuesday, 8:30 10:00 The aim of this VOTable session (Tuesday morning) is mainly to come to an agreement for ...
nop IVOA Interoperability meeting 19 23 May 2008: Marittima, Trieste, ITALY http://www.si.inaf.it/ivoa interop 2008/index.php?option com content task view id 14 Itemid ...
Data Models Session at the May 2008 Interop Meeting (back to main program page InterOpMay2008#Program) General Data models Sessions: DRAFT SCHEDULE Speaker ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: ResourceMetadata :: VOResource :: VODataService :: RegistryInterface Meetings: InterOpMay2008ResReg :: InterOpSep2007ResReg ...
nop IVOA Interoperability meeting 24 29 May, 2009: Strasbourg, France Meeting Web site http://cdsweb.u strasbg.fr/interop2009/index.html Programme ...
nop IVOA Interoperability meeting May 17 21, 2010: Victoria, Canada Local Organization Research Council Canada / Institute of Astrophysics / Astronomy ...
DM Session at the May 2010 Interop Meeting (back to main program page InterOpMay2010#Program) Preliminary Schedule DM 1 Observation Data model Core Components ...
DM/DAL Session at the May 2010 Interop Meeting (back to main program page InterOpMay2010#Program) Date: Wednesday, 19th May 2010 Time: 11:00 Venue: ...
nop IVOA Interoperability meeting May 16 20, 2011 hosted by University of Naples "Federico II" / organised by VObs.it with the support of the University of Naples ...
nop IVOA Technical Coordination Meeting May 15, 2011: Naples, Italy Local Arrangements The meeting will be held at the Osservatorio Astronomico di Capodimonte ...
nop IVOA Interoperability meeting May 21 25, 2012 at the National Center for Supercomputing Applications (NCSA), the University of Illinois Urbana Champaign Urbana ...
Data Model Sessions at the May 2012 Interop Meeting (back to main program page) DM Sessions: Preliminary Schedule Speaker Title Materials Time ...
nop IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting May 20, 2012 Champaign, Urbana, USA Local Arrangements The meeting will be held in the Board Room. Coffee ...
Program for May 2013 Interop in Heidelberg (as of 09/05/13) Hey! Check out the Gallery! See also the Page. Session Time Room Session Notes ...
DM Sessions at the May 2013 Interop Meeting (Heidelberg) Speaker Title Time(m) Materials DM1: Ongoing DMs: Monday 13 May 16:00 17:30, gHS ...
nop IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting May 12, 2013 Heidelberg, Germany Local Arrangements The meeting will be held in room 106 in the old Physics building ...
Theory Sessions at the May 2013 Interop Meeting Speaker Title Time Materials Theory DAL session: Monday 13 May 14:00 15:30, 106 ...
Data Access Layer Sessions Madrid 2014 Session 3: TAP 1.x The purpose of this session is to discuss issues with the current Table Access Protocol (TAP) and related ...
DM session May 2014 Interop Meeting DM Session 1 Ongoing DMs start of VO DML discussion:D001 Thursday 10:00 11:30 Speaker Title Duration Materials ...
Semantics Session at the May 2014 Interop Meeting Schedule There is only one Semantics session: Wednesday 21 May, 12:00 13:30, in room D052 Speaker Title ...
nop IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting May 18, 2014 Madrid, Spain Local Arrangements The meeting will be held in the Hotel NH Principe de Vergara. Coffee ...
nop IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting May 8, 2016 Stellenbosch, South Africa Local Arrangements The meeting will be held in the Manor House Meeting ...
nop IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting May 14, 2017 Shanghai, China Local Arrangements The meeting will be held at the Shanghai Astronomical Observatory ...
DM sessions draft program DM1 Tuesday 29 16h 17h30 Spirit CD Title Speaker Duration Materials Chairing/Introduction MCD 5 VO DML ...
There will be one TDIG session dedicated to Alerts and two joint sessions with Apps, DAL and DM. Tuesday 29 May Spirit AB 14:00 15:30 Alerts Speaker ...
Follow up: Participant Feedback and Requests The section gathers partipant requests. It is intended to provide both modellers and developpers with inputs on missing ...
Data Model Sessions: Preliminary Schedule DM 1 Polarisation Photometry Provenance Units Monday 15:30 17:50 CR Speaker Title Time ...
Time Domain IG sessions schedule IVOA November 2018 College Park Interoperability Meeting Saturday Nov 10, 2018 (09:00 10:30 h) FridayFriday Nov 09, 2018 NoFriday ...
nop IVOA Interoperability meeting October 17 21, 2011 at the Inter University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics (IUCAA), Pune, India Meeting information The ...
Data Model Sessions at the Oct 2011 Interop Meeting (Pune) Data Model 1: SED builder/ PhotDM Tuesday October 18 2011, 11.30 13.00, Bhaskara 3 Speaker ...
nop IVOA Interoperability meeting October 22 26, 2012 at the University of São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil Meeting information The meeting will be take place at the ...
Data Model Sessions at the October 2012 Interop Meeting (back to main program page) DM Sessions: Preliminary Schedule Speaker Title Materials Time ...
IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting October 21, 2012 São Paulo, Brasil Local Arrangements The meeting will be held in the Argentina Room in the Tryp Itaim ...
Show and Tell Sessions Speaker Title Materials Applications 1: Fri Oct 10 11:00 12:30 (Summit) Mark Taylor Upload crossmatching ...
DM session Oct 2014 Interop Meeting DM Session 1 Ongoing DMs:Summit Friday 16:00 17:30 Speaker Title Duration Materials On Going DMs ...
Data Models Session at the Oct 2008 Interop Meeting (back to main program page InterOpOct2008#Program) General Data models Sessions: DRAFT SCHEDULE DM1/ Observation ...
DM Group Sep 2006 (Moscow) For main DM page see IvoaDataModel Agenda DM 1 Spectrum (with DAL) JonathanMcDowell DM 2 STC ArnoldRots ...
DM Sessions at the September 2007 Interop Meeting DM1 16:00 17:30 Sackler Lecture Hall Hoyle building 16:00 17:30 Introduction The Data Modeling ...
DM Sessions at the October 2013 Interop Meeting (Hawaii) Speaker Title Time(m) Materials DM1: Ongoing DMs: Thursday Sep 26 2013 16:00 17 ...
TCG F2F Meeting 2016 05 08 in Stellenbosch, SA present: Tom McGlynn (TMcG), Markus Demleitner (MD), Christophe Arviset (CA), John Swinbank (JS), Francoise Genova ...
TCG F2F Meeting 2017 05 14 in Shanghai, China present: Patrick Dowler PDMireille Louys ML Brian Major BM Giuliano Taffoni GT Marco Molinaro MM Carlos ...
Data Model Session at the May 2011 Interop Meeting in Napoli Preliminary Schedule DM 1: Observation Core Components DM, Photometry DM and Utypes?? Monday May ...
DataModel sessions draft agenda DM 1: Board Room Fri. Oct 30; 16:00 17:30 Speaker Title Duration Materials Jesus Salgado SourceDM status ...
DM Sessions at the Oct 2016 Interop Meeting There will be two sessions with various topics: standard updates, implementations, and discussions. DM Session 1 DM ...
IVOA Data Model Working Group Introduction The role of the Data Modeling group is to provide a framework for the description of metadata attached to observed or ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM19) Weds May 17 2006 @ 12.30 14.30 Local Time (Victoria, Canada) Contents Logistics Agenda 1 Roll Call and Agenda 2 ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM28) Sunday May 18 2008 @ 16.00 18.00 GMT (18.00 20.00 European Summer Time) Contents Logistics At Trieste interop see ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM30 Supplementary) Wednesday 29 October 12:00 13:30 EDT Contents Logistics Full Meeting at InterOpOct2008 : nop Bloomberg ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM32) Sun May 24 2009 @ 16.00 18.00 CST Wed May 27 2009 @ 12.30 14.30 CST Supplementary Contents Logistics Full Meeting ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM34) Sun Nov 8 2009 @ 16.00 18.00 CET Wed Nov 11 2009 @ 12.30 14.00 CET Supplementary Contents Logistics Full Meeting: ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM36) Sunday May 16 @ 16.00 18.00 Supplementary: Wednesday May 19 @ 12.30 14.00, extension @ 17.30 Contents Logistics Sunday ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM38) Monday December 6 @ 17.00 19.00 Supplementary: Thursday December 9 @ 12.30 14.00 Contents Logistics Monday meeting ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM40) Sunday May 15 @ 17.00 19:00 CET Supplementary: Wednesday May 18 @ 13:00 14.30 Contents Logistics Sunday meeting at ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM42) Sunday October 16 @ 17.00 19:00 Pune Supplementary: Wednesday October 19 @ 13:00 14.15 Contents Logistics The meeting ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meetings (FM46 and FM46S) Sunday October 21 @ 16:00 18:00 Argentina Room in the Tryp Itaim Hotel. Address: Rua Manuel Guedes, 320 ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM49) Sunday May 12, 2013 @ 16.00 Contents Logistics Room 106 Agenda 1 Roll Call and Agenda (MA) 1 of TM48 1 Review ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM87) when: October 10, 2019, 2 4pm local time where: ADASS Venue (Martini Plaza) Room 11 Logistic IVOA exec FM87Hosted ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM24) Telecon: 12 July 2007 @ 15.00 GMT Contents Logistics Telecon: Agenda (DRAFT) 1 Roll Call and Agenda 2 Review of ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM27) Thurs Apr 24 2008 @ 15.00 16.30 GMT Contents Logistics Telecon: Agenda 1 Roll Call and Agenda 2 Minutes of TM26 ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM31) Thursday Feb 19 2009 @ 18.00 19.30 GMT Contents Logistics Telecon: Agenda 1. Roll Call and Agenda ­ NW 2. Minutes ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM35) Tues Mar 2 2010 @ 16.00 GMT Contents Logistics Telecon: Agenda 1. Roll Call and Agenda (MA) 2. Minutes of FM34 ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM39) Tuesday March 15 @ 17.00 CET Contents Logistics Telecon DRAFT Agenda TM39 1. Roll Call and Agenda (MA) 2. of FM38S ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM48) Wednesday February 27, 2013 @ 16.00 UT Contents Logistics Telecon: Draft Agenda 1 Roll Call and Agenda (MA) 1 ...
IVOA KDD IG: Template datasets for algorithm benchmarking Who's interested? RoyWilliams CiroDonalek RaffaeleDAbrusco ftp://ftp.astro.caltech.edu/users/donalek/DM ...
IVOA TCG Telecon Tue, 05 Feb 2019 @21:00 UTC via WebEx last edit Feb06 JE Feb 6 Added meeting notes JE Attendees Ada, Guiliano, Kai, Laurent, Pierre ...
IVOA Time Domain Interest Group Working Group Chair: AdaNebot Vice Chair: DaveMorris Chairs Emeritus: Roy Williams, Rob Seaman, Matthew Graham, John Swinbank Vice ...
Time Series and Light Curves This page is for posting materials and links relevant to the exchange of light curve data. Documents The following documents develop ...
STC2:Meas Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Summary Version 1 of STC was developed in 2007, prior to the development and adoption of vo dml modeling practices ...
May 2018 IVOA Interop Meeting Schedule Preliminary Meeting Schedule Please note the additional sessions on Wednesday afternoon. Session Time ...
May 2018 IVOA Interop Meeting Schedule Preliminary Meeting Schedule Please note the additional sessions on Wednesday afternoon. Session Time ...
IVOA Interoperability meeting May 12 June 1, 2018: Victoria, Canada May 2018 IVOA InterOp Meeting Page THIS IS A DRAFT PAGE INFORMATION IS NOT YET FINALIZED ...
Minutes of telecon 2012 08 21 Persons present: Omar, Markus, Gerard, Matthew, Patrick Points discussed (not in temporal order): Starting with a clean slate as far ...
Minutes of the Utypes Telco / Wednesday 5 September CET 18:00 Participants: Omar Laurino, Gerard Lemson, Pat Dowler, Markus Demleitner, Matthew Graham, Mireille ...
ObsCore 1.1: Erratum 1 Author: DM WG Date last changed: 2019 05 10 Update of errata page after tcg review . L. Michel , M.Louys. Previous change : 2018 12 19 Date ...
Observation Data model Core Components and ObsTAP implementation: Request for Comments This wiki page document will act as RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation ...
Description of Core components for the Observation Data Model (ObsCore) A new version of the Observation data model Core Components is currently updated and discussed ...
Discussion on the IVOA WD on ObsTAP and the ObsCore data model Proposed Recommendation ( May 3rd) http://www.ivoa.net/Documents/ObsCore/20110502/index.html ...
OBSTap Discussion Post Interop Meeting: Friday, Nov 13, 9:00 ESO building room 231/ Proposed agenda for the discussion 1) Content Types 2) Implementation ...
ObsCore v1.1: Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Errata page ObsCore 1 1 Erratum 1 This page contains former public discussion of the Obscore 1.1 Proposed ...
Back to: DAL Jumps: Meetings: Parameterised Query Language Discussion Topics for the Pune2011 interop 1. utypes in PQL queries? 2. units for numeric values? ...
Photometry DM RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Photometry DM http://www.ivoa.net/Documents/PHOTDM/ . This is the second RFC process for this DM. ...
Photometry DM RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Photometry DM http://www.ivoa.net/Documents/PHOTDM/ This is the second RFC process for this DM. Previous ...
Discussion page for Photometry data model : Calibration and Filter definitions The current Working draft is available at http://wiki.ivoa.net/internal/IVOA/PhotometryDataModel ...
Request for Comment: RegTAP v1.0 This document serves as the RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled "Registry Relational Schema, Version 1.0". The version ...
Registry Related Namespaces While XML namespace prefixes are by design flexible, there are several namespaces used in registry resource documents that are generally ...
VOTable1.2: Request for Comments An ammended version PR VOTable 1.2 20090929.pdf PR VOTable 1.2 20091102.pdf was produced following your comments on this RFC page ...
Preparation work for the IVOA Technical Assessment and Roadmap for 2008 Final version of the Roadmap is (v1.0) Previous versions of the Roadmap are (v0.3) http ...
VAO SIAv2 Prototype Effort This page shares information on the VAO Project's effort to prototype an SIAv2 service. The goal is to demostrate key features and uncover ...
SSA 1.1 and Spectrum 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This document serves as the RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled "Simple Spectral ...
SSAP V1.1 Collaborative Page SSAP/SDM Documents The draft V1.1 documents can be found here: DM V1.1 draft (pdf) SSA V1.1 draft (pdf) (doc) (Updated April ...
Embedding STC in VOTable The result of the discussions sketched below is 2.0 of the Note. History At the Garching Interop, has uttered some gripes with 1.1 20090612 ...
Embedding STC in VOTable, Discussion Archive This is an archive of things that were once on STCInVOTable. See there for details. Please append newer things at the ...
Space Time Coordinate Metadata RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Metadata V1.30 Proposed Recommendation. In order to add a comment to the document ...
Parsers for Space Time Coordinates: STC List of Available Resources GAVO STC library IVOA.MarkusDemleitner Markus Demleitner parses ...
SAMP MTypes This page discusses SAMP MTypes. MTypes define the semantics of messages exchanged between SAMP clients. Introduction An MType (Message Type) is the ...
SIA v2.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA Simple Image Access (version 2.0) Proposed Recommendation. Latest version ...
Simulation Data model Proposed Recommandation: Request for Comments This wiki page document will act as RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled " Simulation ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: VOResource :: VODataService :: StandardsRegExt Meetings: InterOpOct2011Registry :: InterOpMay2011Registry :: InterOpMay2010Reg ...
SLAP RFC Discussion TCG Review period: 12th May 11th June See the PR latest revised version at: http://www.ivoa.net/Documents/latest/SLAP.html July 20, 2009 ...
SSLDM RFC Discussion TCG Review period: 12th May 11th June See the PR latest revised version at: http://wiki.ivoa.net/internal/IVOA/SimpleSpectrumLineDMRFC ...
Spectral v2.0: Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This page contains public discussion of the Spectral 2.0 Proposed Recommendation; latest version PS SpectralDM ...
Spectrum Data Model RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Data Model 1.01 Proposed Recommendation. Review period: 16 May 2007 to 12 Jun 2007 (still open ...
Request for Comment: StandardsRegExt v1.0 This document serves as the RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled "StandardsRegExt: a VOResource Schema Extension ...
Discussion of additional topics, (mostly) regarding non mandatory fields (by JuanDeDiosSantanderVela) target class is defined as being a member of a special ...
nop IVOA TCG F2F#02 Meeting 6 December 2010, Nara, Japan Meeting Final Notes The notes from the meeting can be found here. In particular, they include ...
Standards across various WGs Text to go in the 2008 Assessment and Roadmap document There have been several examples of the need to define an IVOA standards that spans ...
Process for the UTYPES definition Text to go in the Roadmap Document Every year the discussion about UTYPES/UFI comes up in various Interop sessions, so it has become ...
Historical comments on initial TAP V1 RFC period Comments from the community Sample comment by WikiName Response (by WikiName) May I once more request ...
Programme Preliminary Meeting Schedule Accurate as of 2010.05.16 check the twiki site for any updates http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpMay2010 ...
Utypes tiger team, telecon of 2013 02 19 Gerard, Omar, Matthew, Markus GL: Evaluated use cases wrt satisfiablity with VO DML. Most can be handled, some look more ...
Utypes Tiger Team, Telecon of 2013 03 05 Present: Jesus, Mireille, Pat, Markus (minutes) ML: Is there an agreement on a deadline for putting out our draft to a wider ...
WYSIWYG content do not remove this comment, and never use this identical text in your topics Utypes Tiger Team, Minutes of 2013 03 19 Present: Jesus, Gerard, Omar ...
Minutes of the Telecon of the UTypes Tiger Team, Sep 19, 2012 Participants: Matthew, Mireille, Pierre, Gerard, Markus, Pat, Jesus. Action item from last week: rank ...
Minutes Oct 2 2012 Pending Action Items: MD Explicit UC for R#9: TBC GL VO URP coverage of UCs: TBC with a new wiki page GL Edit Usage Document: done. MG VOEvent ...
Minutes of UtypesTigerTeam telecon on 2012 10 09. (Present: Matthew, Gerard, Pat, Markus) The purpose of this meeting should be to figure out what we're going to do ...
UtypesTigerTeam telecon 2012 11 13 Action items from last time MD explicit UC for R#9: Done, see http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/UtypesTigerTeam#STC serialization ...
UtypesTigerTeam telecon 2012 11 27 Participants OL Omar Laurino MG Matthew Graham MD Markus Demleitner PF Pierre Fernique PD Pat Dowler GL Gerard Lemson Action ...
Minutes telecon 8, 2013 01 29 Minutes by GerardAttendants: MD, ML, OL, MG, GL, JS, PF, PDAgenda:GL Have produced a draft of adoc aiming to describe how VO DML can ...
Minutes of Utypes Tiger Team Telecon, Feb 12th, 2013 Participants : Omar, Matthew, Pierre, Markus, Jesus, Gerard, Pat, Mireille (Minutes). Discussion took place between ...
Utypes Tiger Team Utypes Use Cases Raw use cases from Urbana Champaign UC #1. Serialize DM instances into a file UC #2. Deserialize a DM instance from ...
WYSIWYG content do not remove this comment, and never use this identical text in your topics Utypes Tiger Team, Minutes of 2013 03 26 Present: Jesus, Gerard, Omar ...
Utypes Tiger Team, Minutes of 2013 04 02 telecon Present: Omar, Gerard, Mireille, Pat, Matthew, Jesus, Markus (minutes) What do we want to write? GL: Do we want one ...
minutes UTYPEs tiger team telecon 2013 04 09absent: Mireille (ML), Pierre (PF) Discussed the finally accepted approach:The mapping specification we'll propose will ...
Minutes UTYPEs tiger team telecon 2013 04 16absent: Mireille (ML), Pierre (PF) MD Clarification of the tasks we are charge to produceOL There is an email from SeverinGL ...
Utypes Tiger Team, Telecon of 2013 04 23 Present: Jesus, Gerard, Matthew, Omar, Markus (with some connection problems...) Matthew: The documents are approaching TCG ...
Participants: Gerard, Jesus, Omar, Pat Status of the documents: documents slowed down a lot by the events of the past weeks (including the resignation of one of ...
VO Architecture Discussion This page is intended to host all necessary information in the preparation of the document of the VO Architecture. All interdependency diagrams ...
VO DML V1.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments VO DML describes a standard modelling language, or meta model for expressing data models in the IVOA. For ...
VOEvent Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC center for the VOEvent V1.1 Proposed Recommendation. Specification at http://www ...
Resource Metadata RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Metadata v1.1 Proposed Recommendation. In order to add a comment to the document, please edit ...
Number of topics: 160

 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © 2008-2019 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback