Backlinks to DaveMorris in IVOA Web (Search all webs)

Results from IVOA web retrieved at 02:07 (GMT)

Astronomical Data Query Language The Astronomical Data Query Language (ADQL) is the language used by the IVOA to represent astronomy queries posted to VO services...
ADQL 2.0 Erratum 1: White space clarification Author: Dave Morris Date last changed: 2018 02 23 Date accepted: 2018 02 22 Rationale The BNF grammar for the ADQL...
ADQL 2.0 Erratum 2: Mathematical Functions` Table issues Author: Dave Morris Date last changed: 2018 02 14 Date accepted: 2018 02 22 Rationale IVOA DAL mailing list...
ADQL 2.0 Next This topic collects proposals for modifications of the ADQL 2.0 specification in order to improve the next revision of the specification. Following...
SQLServer ADQL geometric functions Page for discussions about supporting the ADQL geometric functions in SQLServer. Current deployments ROE The main science archives...
ADQL function names The ADQL standard itself does not impose any restrictions on the names that may be used for user defined functions. To avoid name collisions when...
Science Platform: Towards Data Science ADASS 2019 Gronigen 9 10 2019 Room 1 2 Participants: ~50 Discussion Topics What is your science platform? How can...
Review `Publishing data into the VO` Meeting 10.12.2021, 13:00 UTC in zoom . Attendees: Janet Evans, Marco Molinaro, Francois Bonnarel, Dave Morris...
Science use Cases for Time Series Group A: Common requirement: Combine photometry and light curves of a given object/list of objects in the same photometric...
DALI 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This is the RFC page for DALI 1.1. As per the abstract: DALI defines the base web service interface common to...
VO data types This review of the data types defined in the VO specifications was initially done for my own benefit, to help me understand how the different methods...
Datalink v1.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA Datalink Proposed Recommendation. Latest version of the IVOA Datalink...
Discussion page for ExecutionPlanner splinter at the Nov 2021 IVOA interop meeting. Where: conference GatherTown When: 16:00 16:30 UTC Continuing the Q...
A wiki page to describe the FRB VOEvent type.
Minutes: GWS Telecon 2021 12 16 Attendees: Giuliano Taffoni Brian Major Sara Bertocco Mark Taylor John Palmieri Dave Morris Preliminary...
This history follows the interations between four people who worked together to update two IVOA repositories. All the interaction were via GitHub comments and notification...
HiPS 1.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA HiPS 1.0 Proposed Recommendation. The latest version of the HiPS specification...
IVOA History Interop and Other Key Meetings Month/Year Location (Host) 6/2000 Pasadena, CA (Caltech), Virtual Observatories of the Future 8/...
GWS WG discussion @ November Interop 2021 GWS session 1 Dave Morris: ExecutionPlanner Service Interface Today there exists a large variety of Science Platforms...
April 2022 IVOA Virtual Interop Meeting Schedule All times are UTC check your local times https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/ Meeting registration, participant list...
GWS Sessions Schedule IVOA Apr 2022 Interoperability Meeting back to main programme page Schedule Summary Session DateTime UTC UTC 02:00...
Hack a thon Session IVOA Apr 2022 Interoperability Meeting Thursday 28 April 2022 13:30 15:00 UTC back to main programme page Where: Gather Town The hack...
June 2015 (Northern Spring) Interop Meeting Bus Transfer Lists Backlinks to website Programme page Participants List VCE rArr; Sesto Sesto rArr; VCE bus...
DAL sessions @ June 2015 Interop Meeting DAL Session 1 Tuesday 16:00 17:30 Gro...
GWS Sessions at the June 2015 Interop Meeting This time we will have 3 sessions with various topics: standard updates, implementations, studies and discussions....
InterOpMay2005 Grid and Web Services Timetable Time Work Pkg Content Leader Wednesday 09:00 12:30 Security Introduction requirements...
Agenda for GWS WG sessions 1 2, Monday 14th May 2006 Topics SSO security Issues with TLS (listed in methods document) Issues with digital signature...
Agenda for GWS WG sessions at Beijing Interop meeting Session 1: VOSpace 1.x The VOSpace 1.x series are the SOAP based VOSpace standards. VOSpace 1.0, which is at...
Applications Sessions at the May 2013 Interop Meeting (Heidelberg) Speaker Title Time Materials Applications 1: Monday 13 May 14:00...
Data Access Layer Sessions: May 2016, Cape Town, South Africa DAL 1: TAP/ADQL/DALI (Tuesday May 10: 1600 1730, plenary) Speaker Title Time...
May 2016 Interop Rideshare Wiki On this page, participants of the 2016 Interop can organise Car/Taxi pools from Cape Town airport to Stellenbosch. Arrangements for...
DAL Working Group Sessions: May 2017, Shanghai, China DAL 1: Implementation Feedback DAL future (Monday May 15: 1600 1730, Room D) Speaker Title...
Operations Interest Groups Sessions: May 2017, Shanghai, China Operations 1: Implementations and Operational Issues (Tuesday May 16: 09:00 10:30, Room D)...
Opening Plenary: Monday May 15, 2017 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (plus questions) per WG and IG Speaker Title File Fernique WG Apps...
There will be one TDIG session dedicated to Alerts and two joint sessions with Apps, DAL and DM. Tuesday 29 May Spirit AB 14:00 15:30 Alerts Speaker...
DAL sessions schedule IVOA May 2019 Paris Interoperability Meeting DAL 1 `Standards: revision updates` (Wednesday May 15, 11:00 12:30, Salle Le Verrier) Speaker...
Registry sessions schedule IVOA May 2019 Paris Interoperability Meeting Joint session on TAP and AuthN (DAL/Apps/GWS/Reg) Wednesday, May 15, 14:00 15:30 B2Find...
Time Domain Interest Group Applications Sessions: May 2019, Paris, France Salle Denisse, Wednesday 9:00 10:30 Joint Session: TDIG/Apps Speaker Title...
DAL sessions schedule IVOA May 2020 Virtual Interoperability Meeting Here follows the schedule of the DAL related sessions held at the IVOA May 2020 Virtual IVOA...
This is the schedule setup for GWS related sessions at the Virtual IVOA Meeting (May 2020). The GWS session during the virtual meeting will be an open discussion on...
May 2020 IVOA Interop Meeting Annotations of light curves using VOTable When Tuesday May 05 2020 15:00 UTC Where Zoom https://zoom.us/j/...
InterOpMay2020 meeting feedback This page is to collect ideas and suggestions from people attending the InterOpMay2020 meeting on how we can improve the virtual meeting...
TDIG sessions schedule IVOA May 2020 Virtual Interoperability Meeting This is the schedule page for TDIG related sessions at the Virtual IVOA Meeting (May 2020)...
May 2020 IVOA Interop Meeting VOEvent next steps When May 06 2020 06:00 UTC link Where Zoom session, details available soon. The current version...
May 2021 IVOA Virtual Interop Meeting Schedule All times are UTC check your local times https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/ Meeting registration, participant list...
IVOA May 2021 Interoperability Meeting Submitted Abstracts Abstracts submitted for the IVOA May 2021 Interoperability Meeting. The pdf link provides the full...
Applications Sessions Schedule IVOA May 2021 Interoperability Meeting back to main programme page Schedule Summary Session DateTime UTC...
Theory GWS Science Platform Workshop Schedule IVOA May 2021 Interoperability Meeting back to main programme page Schedule Summary Session DateTime...
DAL Working Group Sessions: May 2018, Victoria DAL 1 (Tuesday 11:00 12:30, Spirit AB): New protocols and new protocol versions / TAP implementations Speaker...
DAL sessions schedule IVOA November 2018 College Park Interoperability Meeting includes DAL/GWS/Registry joint session schedule DAL 1 (Thursday Nov. 08, 14:...
Applications and Joint Sessions November 2020 Interoperability Meeting Schedule Summary Session DateTime UTC UTC 08:00 UTC 05:00 UTC...
IVOA Northern Fall Interop Nov 02 04 UTC All times are UTC check your local times https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/ Meeting registration, participant list, are...
GWS Sessions Schedule IVOA Nov 2021 Interoperability Meeting back to main programme page Schedule Summary Session DateTime UTC UTC 01:...
DAL session Oct 2014 Interop Meeting DAL Session 1 (chairman FrancoisBonnarel) The data cube Trilogy:Summit Friday 14:00 15:30 Speaker Title Duration...
Plenary 1, Friday Oct 21, 2016 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (plus questions) per WG and IG Speaker Title File Fernique WG Applications...
IVOA October 2017 Interop Santiago de Chile DAL WG Sessions DAL 1 TAP, ADQL and ongoing new version of standards Friday October 27 San Cristobal 16:...
KDD/GWS Session Saturday October 28 O`Higgins 9:00 10:30 Speaker Title Duration Materials Kai Polsterer Introduction 10` pdf Andr...
There will be two TDIG sessions together with DAL and DM. Most of the contributions are in the form of 12 min presentation 3 min for questions. At the end of the...
Presented by: James Dempsey, Dave Morris, Marco Molinaro, Ole Streicher, Fran...
IVOA Northern Fall Interop Oct 17 20 UTC All times are UTC check your local times https://www.worldtimebuddy.com Meeting registration, participant list...
GWS Sessions Schedule IVOA Oct 2022 Interoperability Meeting back to main programme page Schedule Summary Session DateTime UTC UTC 07:...
Speaker Title Time Materials Bruce Berriman Brief History of the IVOA 10 3 Ada Nebot Basics of the IVOA 25 5 pdf Dave Morris, Hendrik...
VO in the Cloud Plenary Session: October 2022, Online back to main programme page Schedule VO In the Cloud: Tues Oct 18, 13:30 14:30 UTC (Session #3)...
List of Attendees to IVOA.InterOpSep2007 As of 20070926 the list stands at 118 persons: name institute arrival date departure date comments...
DAL Sessions at the Oct 2016 Interop Meeting There will be three sessions with various topics: standard updates, implementations, and discussions. DAL Session...
Time Domain Interest Group session at the Oct 2016 Interop Meeting TDIG Oceania Saturday 09:00 10:30 Speaker Title...
GWS sessions at September 2006 (Moscow) Interop GWS 1, Tuesday, 11:00 12:30 SSO standards: Introduction (GuyRixon) ESO arrangements for web portals (PaulHarrison...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM105) When: April 19, 2022Time: 8pm UTC Logistic Topic: IVOA Exec TM105 Time: Apr 19, 2022 08:00 PM Universal Time UTC Join Zoom...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM22) Thurs Mar 8 2007 @ 15.00 16.30 GMT Contents Logistics Telecon: Agenda 1 Roll Call and Agenda 2 of TM21 3 of...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM97) when: May 4, 2021 Time: 2pm (UTC) Logistic Time: May 4, 2021 02:00 PM Universal Time UTC Join Zoom Meeting https://smithsonian...
IVOA Grid Web Services Home Contents Chair: GiulianoTaffoni Vice Chair: DaveMorris Chairs Emeriti: MatthewGraham, GuyRixon, AndreSchaaff, BrianMajor Vice...
IVOA Technical Coordination Group This Committee is formed by the Chairs of the Working and Interest Groups and includes the IVOA chairs and vice chairs. TCG Charter...
TCG Meeting (online) Tue, May 24 2022 @ 20:00 UTC Attendees : Janet Evans JE , Marco Molinaro MM , Adrian Damian AD , James Dempsey JD , Gr...
TCG Meeting (online) Wed, Jul 06 2022 @ 20:00 UTC TCG Meeting (online) Wed, Jul 06 2022 @ 20:00 UTC Meeting details ACTIONS Meeting...
TCG Meeting (online) Wed, Sep 07 2022 @ 13:00 UTC TCG Meeting (online) Wed, Sep 07 2022 @ 13:00 UTC Meeting details ACTIONS Meeting...
TCG Meeting (online) Thu, Oct 06 2022 @ 20:00 UTC TCG Meeting (online) Wed, Sep 07 2022 @ 13:00 UTC Meeting details ACTIONS Meeting...
IVOA Time Domain Interest Group Working Group Chair: Brent Miszalski Vice Chair: Mark Cresitello Dittmar Chairs Emeritus: Ada Nebot, Roy Williams, Rob Seaman, Matthew...
Data investigation Using ADQL queries to look at the existing metadata available from TAP services. Data collected using TopCat to query TAP services. Data collected...
Minutes of VOEvent and GCN discussion 20 Sep 2022 Attendees: Tess Jaffe, Fabian Schussler, Leo Singer, Dave Morris, Henri Louvin, Judy Racusin, Marco Molinaro, Timoth...
This wiki page describes my custom property. The identifier for this property is the URL of this page, https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/MyCustomProperty...
Speaker Title Materials Bruce Berriman Brief History of the IVOA pdf Ada Nebot Basics of the IVOA pdf Dave Morris, Hendrik Heinl Dancing...
Not discovered yet This is a page describing a service protocol that has not been discovered yet. DaveMorris 2014 09 26
Not invented yet This is a page describing a service protocol that has not been invented yet. DaveMorris 2014 09 26
This text is intended as a starting point for the discussion. We will edit the text together during the session and then transfer the final version back to the IVOA...
This text is intended as a starting point for the discussion. We will edit the text together during the session and then transfer the final version back to the IVOA...
SINGLE SIGN ON Session Participants: 80 Sara Bertocco is making the introductory presentation: Current specification is based on existing standards: More than one...
Photometry Data Model 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Introduction PHOTDM v1.1 is a revision of `PhotDM v1.0`, redesigned to follow the rules and...
Program Prep List College Park last updated JE Nov06 (Move the request from `New Request` to `Scheduled` once it`s been added to the Program) Program link:...
Provenance Data Model RFC #2 Page History IVOA Provenance DM has become a recommendation after validation by the DM WG , TCG board and Exec board. http://www.ivoa...
IVOA Standard Documents V2.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments The IVOA Document Standards describes the types of official IVOA documents and the process...
Discussion page for VOSpace Rucio splinter at the Nov 2021 IVOA interop meeting. Where: conference GatherTown When: 17:30 18:00 UTC Following up on a discussion...
SODA RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the SODA http://www.ivoa.net/documents/SODA/index.html . Review period: 12th October to 24th November 2016 In...
The RFC process of this model is frozen by the Authors The team is investigating a simpler SSLAP solution that wouldn`t use SSLDM2 at all.if this approach succeed...
Science platforms Contents Overview A Science Platform is a web based environment providing advanced functionality to analyze and process large and complex...
SimDAL 1.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA SimDAL 1.0 Proposed Recommendation. The latest version of the SimDAL Specification...
TWiki Site Statistics Monthly Site Statistics Data Month WebsTotal WebsViewed Websupdated TopicsTotal TopicsViewed TopicsUpdated Attach...
List of TWiki users Please take the time and add yourself to the list. To do that fill out the form in .TWikiRegistration . This will create an account for you which...
Notes from the TAP/ADQL splinter session on 21 May 2014 at the Interop meeting at ESAC. During the meeting the group reviewed a number of proposed changes to TAP and...
ADASS 2021 BoF TAP and the DMs by Laurent Michel, LM (ObAS), Fran...
TimeSeries 2020 proposal A new proposal for serialising time series from Ada Nebot, intended to meet a specific limited set of requirements. The LaTex source for the...
VOSpace home page Discussion of the VOSpace 1.0 specification Document The VOSpace 1.0 specification has been completed and submitted as an IVOA working draft. The...
VOSpace home page VOSpace 1.0 WSDL and schema The VOSpace 1.0 schema has been completed, the release versions are available here : VOSpaceContract v1.0.wsdl...
VOSpace 10. Schema experiments Experiments moved to separate page This section is for experiments and examples. Schema posted here are examples of techniques and...
VOSpace home page Discussion of the core definitions for VOSpace 1.1 Properties Protocols Views Binary object This view treats the data as a binary object and...
VOSpace home page VO and VOSpace data formats This is a discussion page looking at defining and registering a list of standard VO data formats. Although the VOSpace...
VOSpace home page Discussion of the VOSpace 1.1 property registration schema This is a discussion page for the XML schema for registering properties, views and protocols...
VOSpace home page Current VOSpace registration discussion page (old) Discussion of the VOSpace 1.1 property registration schema The original discussion page for the...
VOSpace home page Discussion of the VOSpace 1.1 features This is a discussion page for VOSpace 1.1 service features. Version 1.1 aims to extend the VOSpace 1.0 specification...
VOSpace 1.1 specification This contains details of the proposed specification for VOSpace 1.1. Abstract VOSpace is the IVOA interface to distributed storage. This...
Comments and suggestions on the working draft. From the mailing list announcement : Summary of changes Line by line diff General HTML anchors The HTML...
VOSpace home page Discussion of the VOSpace 2.0 specification This is a discussion page for the VOSpace 2.0 service specification. This is somewhere where we can...
VOSpace v2.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments RFC page for the IVOA VOSpace 2.1 Proposed Recommendation. The latest VOSpace 2.1 Proposed Recommendation...
VOSpace home page Discussion page for the VOSpace 2.1 specification This is a discussion page for the VOSpace 2.1 service specification. Please edit this page directly...
VOSpace 2.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC centre for the VOSpace 2.0 Proposed Recommendation. The version of the specification...
VOSpace Brainstorm Meeting This is a set of notes made during a meeting to brainstorm ideas on VOSpace. Those present in the meeting were: WilliamOMullane, GuyRixon...
IVOA Grid Web Services: VOSpace Contents Overview Users want to be able to easily publish and share their own data as well as have data reside close...
VOSpace home page VOSpace public share protocol This wiki page serves as the definition for a VOSpace transfer protocol for sharing node content. The target use case...
VOSpace service specification: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC centre for the service specification Proposed Recommendation V1.01. There is also...
VOSpace service specification: Replies to Request for Comments This page adds additional details to some of the replies to the questions raised on the VOSpace RCF...
Note for the purposes of discussion the following text uses a bytecount attribute instead of an arraysize attribute in the VOTable headers to make it clear that...
Archive of Change requests for V0.21 of VOSpace 1.0 draft Changes Mandate and define at least one transport protocol without this a compliant VOSpace will not be...
VTP 2.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA VTP 2.0 Proposed Recommendation. The latest version of the VTP Specification...
Volute transfer Options for transferring Volute from to https://github.com/ GitHub. Headline figures, based on disc usage volute complete 825M Svn checkout...
is a subscription service to be automatically notified by email when topics change in the TWiki.IVOA web. This is a convenient service, so you do not have...
Statistics for IVOA Web Month: Topic views: Topic saves: File uploads: Most popular topic views: Top contributors for topic save and uploads...
IVOA Member Organizations Acronym VO Project/Country Primary Contact NOVA Virtual Observatory Gurovich ArVO Virtual Observatory...
Number of topics: 126

 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by Perl This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © 2008-2022 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback