Backlinks to TomDonaldson in IVOA Web (Search all webs)

Results from IVOA web retrieved at 10:01 (GMT)

CSP Focus Session "Big Data Challenges in Astronomy": 14 May 2019, salle Le Verrier, Paris, France Tuesday, May 14, 16:00 17:30, Salle Le Verrier Speaker ...
DALI 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This is the RFC page for DALI 1.1. As per the abstract: DALI defines the base web service interface common to ...
Datalink v1.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA Datalink Proposed Recommendation. Latest version of the IVOA Datalink ...
Discovering Data Collections Within Services: Endorsed Note Request for TCG Comments and Approvals Document Link: http://ivoa.net/documents/Notes/discovercollections ...
In attendance: Brian Major Giuliano Taffoni Sara Bertocco Tom Donaldson From OATS/INAF: For the Euclid project, the choice has been mode to ...
In attendance: Brian Major David Aikema Tom Donaldson From Brian: Working on the file system based vospace implementation on CephFS LDAP integration ...
HiPS 1.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA HiPS 1.0 Proposed Recommendation. The latest version of the HiPS specification ...
IVOA History Interop and Other Key Meetings Month/Year Location (Host) 6/2000 Pasadena, CA (Caltech), Virtual Observatories of the Future 8/2000 ...
IVOA Identifiers Version 2 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments IVOA Identifiers describes the syntax and semantics of the IVOA's special URIs. Such URIs ...
DM session June 2015 Interop Meeting DM Session 1 Gruener Saal Monday June 16 16:00 17:30 Speaker Title Duration Materials Baptiste Cecconi ...
Splinter sessions June 2015 Interop Meeting Splinter Sessions Wednesday 16:00 17:30 Working Group Title Room Apps HiPS session Grosser ...
Registry Sessions at the May 2013 Interop Meeting (back to main program page) Registry Sessions: Schedule Speaker Title Materials Time Location ...
Data Curation and Preservation Interest Group Session at the 2016 Cape Town Interop Thursday 12 May 2016, 11:00 12:30 The people who participate in RDA activities ...
Data Model Sessions: May 2016, Cape Town, South Africa This schedule is in progress DM 1: VO DML (Wednesday May 11: 1330 1500, Aud. Room) Speaker ...
Plenary 1, Monday May 9 2016 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (plus questions) per WG and IG Speaker Title File Donaldson WG Applications ...
Focus Sessions on Interoperability of data from major astronomy projects at the May 2016 IVOA Interoperability Meeting. The Virtual Observatory is a framework for ...
DM Sessions (draft) DM 1 Monday May 15 Room E 14:00 15:30 Speaker Title Duration Materials Arnold Rots STC2 status 15' 5' PDF ...
CSP session on astropy IVOA synergies v2.0 30/05/2018 Time Speaker Title Duration Materials 09:00 Tom Donaldson (STScI) Community Engagement ...
DM sessions draft program DM1 Tuesday 29 16h 17h30 Spirit CD Title Speaker Duration Materials Chairing/Introduction MCD 5 VO DML ...
Grid and Web Services Working Group Sessions: May 2018, Victoria GWS I (Tuesday May 29, 14:00 15:30, Spirit CD) Topic: Storage and A A Speaker Title ...
Follow up: Participant Feedback and Requests The section gathers partipant requests. It is intended to provide both modellers and developpers with inputs on missing ...
May 2019 IVOA Interop Meeting Schedule General Meeting Information (Registration, Hotel, Travel etc.) can be found here Session Time Room Session ...
Applications Working Group Sessions: May 2019, Paris, France Joint Topic Based Sessions Session When Where Time Domain (TDIG/Apps) Wednesday ...
Opening Plenary May 13, 2019 Speaker Title File Donaldson WG Apps pdf Molinaro WG DAL pdf Cresitello Dittmar WG DM pdf ...
Applications Working Group sessions schedule IVOA November 2018 College Park Interoperability Meeting Registry 1 / Apps 1 (Friday Nov. 9, 11:00 12:30, Salon 1 2 ...
GWS session IVOA November 2018 College Park Interoperability Meeting GWS 1 (Friday Nov. 09, 9:00 10:30, Salon 1 2) Speaker Title Time Material ...
Opening Plenary Nov 8 Charge to the WG/IGs Time available: about 5 minutes per talk (on average) Speaker Title File Donaldson WG Apps pdf ...
Registry session schedule IVOA November 2018 College Park Interoperability Meeting includes joint session schedules. Registry 1 / Apps 1 (Friday Nov. 9, 11:00 ...
Applications Sessions at the Oct 2011 Interop Meeting (Pune) Applications 1: TAP Monday 17 October, 14:00 15:30, Bhaskara 3 Speaker Title Materials ...
Registry Sessions at the October 2011 Interop Meeting (back to main program page) Registry Sessions: Preliminary Schedule Speaker Title Materials ...
Applications Sessions at the Oct 2012 Interop Meeting (Sao Paulo) Speaker Title Time Materials Applications 1: VOTable etc Tuesday ...
DAL Sessions for Interop October 2012 Back to main program The order of sessions is very tentative at this point... Session #1: DataLink and DataAccess Monday 16 ...
Show and Tell Sessions Speaker Title Materials Applications 1: Fri Oct 10 11:00 12:30 (Summit) Mark Taylor Upload crossmatching ...
Plenary 1, Friday Oct 30 2015 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (plus questions) per WG and IG Speaker Title File Fernique WG Applications ...
DM Sessions at the Oct 2017 Interop Meeting There will be two sessions with various topics: standard updates, implementations, and discussions. DM Session 1 DM ...
Final Programme for October 2019 Interop in Groningen, NL Wednesday Oct 09, 2019 Time Location Topic 19:00 20:30 ADASS venue: Rm 11 TCG ...
Applications Working Group Sessions: October 2019, Groningen, Netherlands DAL/Apps Joint Session Friday, October 11,15:30 17:00, DOT See DAL Sessions for ...
Opening Plenary Oct 11, 2019 Speaker Title File Donaldson WG Apps pdf Molinaro WG DAL pdf Michel WG DM pdf Taffoni ...
List of Attendees to IVOA.InterOpSep2007 As of 20070926 the list stands at 118 persons: name institute arrival date departure date comments ...
Applications Sessions at the Sep 2013 Interop Meeting (Hawaii) Speaker: Title Materials Applications 1 MOC: Thursday Sep 26, 11:00 ...
TCG F2F Meeting 2016 05 08 in Stellenbosch, SA present: Tom McGlynn (TMcG), Markus Demleitner (MD), Christophe Arviset (CA), John Swinbank (JS), Francoise Genova ...
VODML Mapping Trieste1.pdf DM/Apps Saturnia Saturday, Oct. 22 9:00 10:30 Speaker Title Duration Materials Laurent Michel Overview ...
GWS Sessions at the Oct 2016 Interop Meeting There will be two sessions with various topics: standard updates, implementations, studies and discussions. GWS Session ...
IVOA Applications Chair: Tom DonaldsonVice Chair: Raffaele D'Abrusco Applications Working Group Charter The IVOA Applications Working Group is concerned primarily ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM69) FM69 Sun, 14 May 2017 16:00 CST (08:00 UTC), Shanghai Astronomical Observatory (SHAO) FM69S Wed, 17 May 2017 12 ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM73) FM73 Thu, 26 Oct 2017 14:00 (local time)/(17:00 UTC) Sheraton Convention Center Room: O'Higgins Contents IVOA ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM77) FM77 Sun, 27 May 2018 16:00 Local Time (23:00 UTC) nop SpiritAB FM77 Supplementary Wed, May 30 @12:30 Local Time ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM67) TM67 Thu, 20 Dec 2016 15:00 UTC Contents IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM67) Logistics Agenda ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM68) TM68 Tue, 07 Mar 2017 15:00 UTC Contents IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM68) Logistics Agenda ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM74) TM74 Tue, 19 Dec 2017 15:00 UTC Contents IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM74) Logistics Agenda ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM75) TM75 Tue, 06 Mar 2018 15:00 UTC Contents IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM75) Logistics Agenda ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM76) TM76 Tue, 08 May 2018 15:00 UTC Contents IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM76) Logistics Agenda ...
IVOA Technical Coordination Group This Committee is formed by the Chairs of the Working and Interest Groups as well as the TCG and IVOA chairs and vice chairs. ...
TCG Telecon 2017 05 05 present: Patrick Dowler (PD), Matthew Graham (MG), Pepi Fabbiano (PF), Tom McGlynn (TMG), Mark Taylor (MT), Brian Major (BM), Marco Molinaro ...
TCG Face to Face Meeting 2018 05 27 Victoria, BC ACTION: Pat to add SSIG to RFC template page ACTION: Pat to resend the VOSpace recommendation to exec ACTION: Francoise ...
MOC 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Summary Latest Draft: 1.1 (Proposed Recommendation) The substantive differences between version 1.1 of MOC ...
ObsCore v1.1: Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Errata page ObsCore 1 1 Erratum 1 This page contains former public discussion of the Obscore 1.1 Proposed ...
Program Prep List College Park last updated JE Nov06 (Move the request from 'New Request' to 'Scheduled' once it's been added to the Program) Program link: ...
Program Prep List Paris (May 13 17, May 12 TCG mtg) last updated JE Apr25 (JE will Move the WG/IG Request from 'New Request' to 'Scheduled' once it's been ...
Provenance Data Model RFC #2 Page History After the first RFC period (November 2018) during which no consensus was reached, the Provenance model has been revamped ...
IVOA Standard Documents V2.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments The IVOA Document Standards describes the types of official IVOA documents and the process ...
Registry Interfaces 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discusion page for the IVOA Registry Interfaces 1.1 Proposed Recommendation The latest ...
Request for Comment: RegTAP v1.0 This document serves as the RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled "Registry Relational Schema, Version 1.0". The version ...
RegTAP 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Summary Registries provide a mechanism with which VO applications can discover and select resources first ...
SODA RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the SODA http://www.ivoa.net/documents/SODA/index.html . Review period: 12th October to 24th November 2016 In ...
SSL DM V2.0 This is the RFC page for the 2nd version of the Single Spectral Line data model. PR document is accessible VODML file is accessible http://ivoa.net/xml ...
SSO v2.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA SSO 2.0 Proposed Recommendation. The latest version of the SSO Specification ...
SIA v2.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA Simple Image Access (version 2.0) Proposed Recommendation. Latest version ...
SimDAL 1.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA SimDAL 1.0 Proposed Recommendation. The latest version of the SimDAL Specification ...
SimpleDALRegExt v1.1 Request for Comments This page contains public discussion of the SimpleDALRegExt 1.1 Proposed Recommendation. Latest version: http://ivoa.net ...
TWiki Site Statistics 2)" then "display: block" else "display: none" }%" Monthly Site Statistics Data Month WebsTotal WebsViewed Websupdated ...
Spectral v2.0: Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This page contains public discussion of the Spectral 2.0 Proposed Recommendation; latest version PS SpectralDM ...
Table Access Protocol 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments TOC The table access protocol (TAP) defines a service protocol for accessing general table ...
List of TWiki users Please take the time and add yourself to the list. To do that fill out the form in .TWikiRegistration . This will create an account for you which ...
UCD List 1.3 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the UCD List specification version 1.3 Proposed Recommendation The UCD Standard ...
UCD Maintenance Standard/ Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments The Maintenance Process for the set of terms defined as IVOA Unified Content Descriptors is ...
UWS v1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA UWS 1.1 Proposed Recommendation. The latest version of the UWS Specification ...
VO DML V1.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments VO DML describes a standard modelling language, or meta model for expressing data models in the IVOA. For ...
VOResource 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments VOResource 1.1 is an update to the basic schema for resource records in the VO; the most salient rationale ...
VOSI v1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Discussion page for the IVOA VOSI 1.1 Proposed Recommendation. The lastest VOSI 1.1 Proposed Recommendation ...
VOSpace v2.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments RFC page for the IVOA VOSpace 2.1 Proposed Recommendation. The latest VOSpace 2.1 Proposed Recommendation ...
VOTable 1.3 Erratum 3 Clarification on arraysize "1" Author: Tom Donaldson Applications Working Group Vice ChairDate: 05 May 2018 The following erratum amends ...
VOTable 1.3 Errata Page status report for Errata related to the VOTable 1.3 specification. Accepted Errata VOTable 1.3 Erratum 1: COOSYS un deprecation ...
VOTable 1.4 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Summary Latest Draft: 1.4 (Proposed Recommendation) The main purpose of VOTable 1.4 is to support the ...
VOTable 1.4 Working Draft Notes This page is now frozen. Please make future comments on VOTable 1.4 Request For Comments. TomDonaldson 2019 05 03 Change Logs ...
VOTable VOTable is a standard for the interchange of data represented as a set of tables, and includes both table metadata and the data itself. The Application Working ...
VTP 2.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA VTP 2.0 Proposed Recommendation. The latest version of the VTP Specification ...
Statistics for IVOA Web Month: Topic views: Topic saves: File uploads: Most popular topic views: Top contributors for topic save and uploads ...
nop IVOA Member Organizations Acronym VO Project/Country Primary Contact NOVA Virtual Observatory Gurovich nop ArVO Virtual Observatory ...
XML Schema Versioning Policies: Endorsed Note Request for TCG Comments and Approvals Document Link: Schema Versioning Policies Comments from the interested public ...
Number of topics: 90

 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © 2008-2020 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback