Backlinks to STC in IVOA Web (Search all webs)

Results from IVOA web retrieved at 08:02 (GMT)

IVOA Roadmap for 2013B This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2013/14 between the Hawaii and Madrid ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2013A This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2013 between the Heidelberg and Hawaii ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2014A This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2014 between the Madrid and Banff Interops ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2014B This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2014 between the Banff and Sesto Interops ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2015A This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2015 between the Sesto and Sydney Interops ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2015B This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2015/16 between the Sydney and Cape ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2016A This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2016 between the Cape Town and Trieste ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2016B This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2016/17 between the Trieste and Shanghai ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2017A This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2017 between the Shanghai and Santiago ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2017B This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2017/2018 between the Santiago and Victoria ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2018A This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2018 between the Victoria and College ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2018B This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2018 between the College Park and Paris ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2019A This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2019 between the Paris and Groningan ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2019B This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2019 between the Groningan and Sydney ...
Recommended Edits to ADQL V2.0 PR: Geometric Function Semantics This document provides suggested edits that addresses Ray Plante's RFC Comment that called for more ...
ADQL RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Data Query Language v2.0 Proposed Recommendation. This document is currently under TCG evaluation for approval ...
Theory IG Meeting, 27 28 February 2006, IoA, University of Cambridge Background Over the past year, signigicant progress have been made by the International Virtual ...
Charter History started after Cambridge Interop 2003 technical meetings in Garching, Strasbourg, Villa Franca First draft by 2005 IVOA submission by ...
Characterisation Data Model RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Data Model 1.11 Proposed Recommendation. Review period: 01 Jun 2007 to 4 Jul 2007 ...
STC2:Coords Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Summary Version 1 of STC was developed in 2007, prior to the development and adoption of vo dml modeling ...
N Dimensional Cube model version 1.0 Goal The Cube Data Model, currently under development, will describe multdimensional image and cube dataset instances. Much of ...
Back to Program Data Access Layer Sessions: May 2011 SpectrumDM 1.2 and SSA 1.2 (Tuesday, 9:30) speaker topic time M.Louys Utypes standard 10 ...
Basic Footprints with DAL services Description informal coordination meeting minutes (Francois Ochsenbein, Gretchen Greene, Jonathan Fay, Arnold Rots ...
Further details for DAL Exec Report, FM36 SSA SSAP minor version As part of the activities of the AIDA project, a review of the consistence between SSA and ...
DAL Future discussion page This page is meant to gather opinions, feedback and proposals for DAL future (see 2016 Fall Interop presentation). The underlying question ...
This page collects specification issues as well as proposals for extensions DALI 1.0. Specification Problems vocab URL Section 2.3 "Examples: DALI examples" proposes ...
DALI 1.1 Next Proposed changes/addition to the DALI specification (accepted changes would go into DALI 1.2) Use Cases for new DALI xtypes (value serialisation) More ...
DALI 1.0 RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Data Access Layer Interface 1.0 specification. The current version of the document is available at: http ...
Summary from Shanghai DAL/DM/TDIG session: NDCube Time domain application (M. Cresitello Dittmar) Models: Coordinates: coo, frame, systems ...
Howto create FITS images/spectra to be VO compatible FITS format is a popular output used in astronomy for spectra and images. FITS recommendations when applied enable ...
Data Models Session at the May 2009 Interop Meeting (back to main program page InterOpMay2009#Program) DRAFT SCHEDULE Data Model 1 Tuesday May 26, 14.00 15.30 ...
Use Cases for new DALI xtypes (value serialisation) More General 2 D Spatial Constructs The following use cases were collected and discussed during the IVOA and ADASS ...
Footprint Access Protocol (FAP) Contents This page is for posting materials and links relevant to the development of a standard footprint access protocol. Documents ...
Former Modeling Efforts !!! Work in progress : Site under re construction !!! This is a view of the work done before the first standard to appear. e active work ...
Overview of SQL datataypes based on SQL 2003 (as it seems most extensive). "o" in column implies it exists also in other SQL versions, is anticipated by ADQL through ...
This page contains my comments on the 0.31 spec First summary of main points, then list of more detailed comments with location intext. Some of these comments have ...
On Utypes Comments on note ( http://wiki.ivoa.net/internal/IVOA/Utypes/WD Utypes 0.3 20090522.pdf ) @2.1 "data model elements": need to agree what these may be ...
How to make your TAP tables discoverable Who should read this? This is mainly for operators of TAP services publishing more than one data collection in one service ...
Jumps: mail archive :: IvoaResReg :: RegistryInterface :: VOResourceV10 :: RegUpgradeToV10 Meetings: InterOpMay2006ResReg :: InterOpSep2006ResReg Summary of Registry ...
Observations Data Model Work Package Big picture and observing metadata Modelling materials data model draft Space Time Coordinates stc.pdf ...
Links: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: InterOpMay2003ResReg :: ResourceMetadata RegistryWorkingGroup Work Package 3 (Rwp03): Metadata Specifications Contents ...
Image Data Model Effort The Image Data Model, currently under development, will describe multdimensional image and image cube datasets and instances. It will serve ...
DM session June 2015 Interop Meeting DM Session 1 Gruener Saal Monday June 16 16:00 17:30 Speaker Title Duration Materials Baptiste Cecconi ...
InterOpMay2005 Architecture Participants ChenzhouCui (CC), Dave De Young ( nop DdY), FrancoiseGenova (FG), BobHanisch (BH), AjitKembhavi (AK), AndyLawrence (AL ...
InterOpMay2005 Data Models Timetable Time Work Pkg Content Speaker Slide DM1 Joint with DAL Doug Tody et al. ...
InterOpMay2005 VOEvent Participants BobHanisch stand in session chair, approx. 14 people attending. Timetable Thursday, 9:00am 12:30pm Goals for this session ...
InterOpMay2005 VOTable Participants F. Ochsenbein (FO), G. Lemson (GL), M. Taylor (MT), A. Preite Matrinez, S. Derriere, R. Hook, J. Lindroos, A. Kembhavi, J.M ...
IVOA May 2006 Interoperability Meeting 14 19 May 2006 Meeting Web site Detailed information is available at meeting webpage. Tips for Victoria Programme ...
DAL/DM 1 2 Joint Session Tuesday afternoon Doug Tody SSA Overview (25m) Jonathan nop McDowell Spectrum DM (45m) Francois Bonnarel ...
The primary goal of this set of sessions will be to sign off on V1.0 of Registry schemas and Registry interface. We will also discuss whether to make these two and ...
IVOA Interoperability Meeting 14 19 May 2006: Victoria, Canada VOTable Session Agenda of session (15 May, 16:00 17:30) The following questions will be presented ...
nop IVOA Interoperability meeting 14 18 May, 2007: Beijing, China Meeting Web Site Detailed information is available at meeting webpage. Important Dates ...
Applications Session at the May 2007 Interop Meeting Introduction The Applications Working Group has five sessions at the Beijing Interoperability meeting. Apps 1 ...
DM Session at the May 2007 Interop Meeting Introduction The Data Modeling Working Group has three sessions at the Beijing Interoperability meeting. DM 1, 2 and 3 ...
VOTable Session, Beijing IVOA Interoperability meeting Tuesday, 8:30 10:00 The aim of this VOTable session (Tuesday morning) is mainly to come to an agreement for ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: VOResource :: VODataService :: RegistryInterface :: RegistryInterface101RFC Meetings: InterOpOct2008ResReg :: InterOpMay2008ResReg ...
VOTable Session Thursday 28 May, 14:00 15:30 (amphitheatre) Despite of the announcement that the Baltimore session in October 2008 would be the last one of the VOTable ...
nop Splinter meetings and hack a thon Sessions slots Wednesday May 18 16:30 18:00 in various rooms in the conference centre Thursday May 19 16:30 18:00 ...
DM Sessions at the May 2013 Interop Meeting (Heidelberg) Speaker Title Time(m) Materials DM1: Ongoing DMs: Monday 13 May 16:00 17:30, gHS ...
Data Access Layer Sessions Madrid 2014 Session 3: TAP 1.x The purpose of this session is to discuss issues with the current Table Access Protocol (TAP) and related ...
Time Domain Interest Group IVOA InterOp, May 2016 Wednesday, 15:30 16:45, Breakaway Room Standardization of VOEvent Transport Protocol: VTP Introduction ...
Registry Working Group Sessions: May 2017, Shanghai, China Registry 1: Implementation Feedback, STC (Monday May 15: 1400 1530, Room D) Speaker Title ...
Shanghai interop 2017, discussion session for VOEvent Change requests Is there anything you would like to change in the current specifications ? Errata things ...
nop IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting May 14, 2017 Shanghai, China Local Arrangements The meeting will be held at the Shanghai Astronomical Observatory ...
DM sessions draft program DM1 Tuesday 29 16h 17h30 Spirit CD Title Speaker Duration Materials Chairing/Introduction MCD 5 VO DML ...
Registry Working Group Sessions: May 2018, Victoria Registry 1 (Tuesday 16 17:30, Spirit): Towards VODataService 1.2 Speaker Title Time Material ...
TCG Face to Face Meeting: Sunday May 27 Time: 9:30 to 15:30 Location: Spirit AB, Laurel Point Inn, Victoria, BC WIFI: use #TELUS network and login with any email ...
Follow up: Participant Feedback and Requests The section gathers partipant requests. It is intended to provide both modellers and developpers with inputs on missing ...
DM "DRAFT" sessions schedule IVOA May 2020 Virtual Interoperability Meeting This is the schedule setup for DM related sessions at the Virtual IVOA Meeting (May 2020 ...
DAL Working Group Sessions: May 2018, Victoria DAL 1 (Tuesday 11:00 12:30, Spirit AB): New protocols and new protocol versions / TAP implementations Speaker ...
Data Model Sessions: Preliminary Schedule DM 1 Polarisation Photometry Provenance Units Monday 15:30 17:50 CR Speaker Title Time ...
(DRAFT) Data Model Working Group sessions schedule IVOA November 2018 College Park Interoperability Meeting DM1 (Thursday 8 16:00 17:30, Salon 3)Thursday Nov 08 ...
This page will hold presentations, discussions and results of the Registry WG meeting at InterOpOct2003. Presentations Day 1: TonyLinde: introduction, agenda ...
IVOA Interoperability Meeting 6 7 Oct 2005: ESAC, Madrid, Spain Data Model Session Thursday 6, 10:00 13:30 Room B3 B4 Speaker Subject ...
InterOpOct2005VOTable Timetable (6 October, 16:45 18:30) 1. Status of some VOTable applications: TOPcat (Mark Taylor) VOFilter, VOTable2HTML (Yanxia ...
Applications Session at the Oct 2008 Interop Meeting (back to main program page InterOpOct2008#Program) Abstracts General Applications Sessions: Preliminary Schedule ...
Agenda for GWS WG sessions at Baltimore Interop meeting This is the agenda for the GWS sessions at the Baltimore Interop. Session 1: Current Standards WGPS 2: Mon ...
Discussion page of Theory Sessions (see also InterOpOct2008Theory) This is a repository for the discussion of critical issues that appeared during the various TIG ...
VOTable Session Thursday 30 October, 10:30 12:00 This session should be the last session of the VOTable Working Group. The topics to be discussed at this session ...
DM session Oct 2014 Interop Meeting DM Session 1 Ongoing DMs:Summit Friday 16:00 17:30 Speaker Title Duration Materials On Going DMs ...
DM Sessions at the Oct 2017 Interop Meeting There will be two sessions with various topics: standard updates, implementations, and discussions. DM Session 1 DM ...
Registry Working Group Sessions: October 2017, Santiago de Chile Registry 1 (Saturday Oct 28: 1400 1530, O'Higgins) Speaker Title Time Material ...
Registry Working Group Session: October 2019, Groningen NL Saturday, Oct 12, 15:30 17:00 Speaker Title Time Material Theresa Dower Introduction ...
InterOpSep2004 Data Model Agenda Session 1 XML schema style recommendations going from UML to XML Converging the models: consistency ...
Links: IvoaResReg :: mail archive InterOpSep2004 Registry Preliminary Reading Papers or wiki pages that people ought to read before the sessions above: Papers ...
DM Group Sep 2006 (Moscow) For main DM page see IvoaDataModel Agenda DM 1 Spectrum (with DAL) JonathanMcDowell DM 2 STC ArnoldRots ...
IVOA Interoperability Meeting Moscow, Russia, 18 20 September 2006 VOTable session VOTable Session Tuesday morning 09:00 10:30 Viewgraphs presented at the ...
DAL 1 : STC S Thursday 14:00 15:30 Topic Speaker Time STC S Review Arnold 15 min Discussion 75 min Latest working draft: http://www.ivoa ...
TCG F2F Meeting 2016 05 08 in Stellenbosch, SA present: Tom McGlynn (TMcG), Markus Demleitner (MD), Christophe Arviset (CA), John Swinbank (JS), Francoise Genova ...
TCG F2F Meeting 2017 05 14 in Shanghai, China present: Patrick Dowler PDMireille Louys ML Brian Major BM Giuliano Taffoni GT Marco Molinaro MM Carlos ...
Data Model Session at the May 2011 Interop Meeting in Napoli Preliminary Schedule DM 1: Observation Core Components DM, Photometry DM and Utypes?? Monday May ...
DAL Sessions for Interop 2012 Back to main program Session #1: Mixed DAL and DataLink Tuesday 9:00 to 10:30 topic speaker time Simple Self describing ...
Application Session Abstracts #AbsBlanco Carlos Rodrigo Blanco: VOSA, The VO SED Analyzer VOSA (VO Sed Analyzer) is a web application developed using VO resources ...
DM Sessions at the Oct 2016 Interop Meeting There will be two sessions with various topics: standard updates, implementations, and discussions. DM Session 1 DM ...
IVOA Data Model Working Group Introduction The role of the Data Modeling group is to provide a framework for the description of metadata attached to observed or ...
nop IVOA Events 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM15) May 18 2005 @ 12.30 15.30 Local Time (Kyoto) Logistics The meeting has been held in the Kyoto International Conference ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM17) Joint with TCC Weds Oct 5 2005 @ 19.00 21.30 Local Time (El Escorial) Contents Logistics The Exec meeting will ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM19) Weds May 17 2006 @ 12.30 14.30 Local Time (Victoria, Canada) Contents Logistics Agenda 1 Roll Call and Agenda 2 ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM20) Thurs Aug 17 2006 @ 17.30 20.00 Local Time (Prague, Czech Republic) Contents Logistics Meeting will take place in room ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM28) Sunday May 18 2008 @ 16.00 18.00 GMT (18.00 20.00 European Summer Time) Contents Logistics At Trieste interop see ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM30 Supplementary) Wednesday 29 October 12:00 13:30 EDT Contents Logistics Full Meeting at InterOpOct2008 : nop Bloomberg ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM32) Sun May 24 2009 @ 16.00 18.00 CST Wed May 27 2009 @ 12.30 14.30 CST Supplementary Contents Logistics Full Meeting ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM36) Sunday May 16 @ 16.00 18.00 Supplementary: Wednesday May 19 @ 12.30 14.00, extension @ 17.30 Contents Logistics Sunday ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM49) Sunday May 12, 2013 @ 16.00 Contents Logistics Room 106 Agenda 1 Roll Call and Agenda (MA) 1 of TM48 1 Review ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM58) FM58 Sun, Jun 14 (16:00 18:00) Sport Kurhotel at Bad Moos FM58 Supplementary Wed, Jun 17 (12:30 14:00) Dolomiten ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM60) FM60 29 Oct 2015 (16:30 18:00) Rydges Square Boardroom Contents IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM60) ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM63) FM63 08 May 2016 Manor House Meeting Room 16:00 local time FM63S 11 May 2016 Manor House Meeting Room 12:30 ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM69) FM69 Sun, 14 May 2017 16:00 CST (08:00 UTC), Shanghai Astronomical Observatory (SHAO) FM69S Wed, 17 May 2017 12 ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM73) FM73 Thu, 26 Oct 2017 14:00 (local time)/(17:00 UTC) Sheraton Convention Center Room: O'Higgins Contents IVOA ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM84) FM84 May 12 2019 4 6pm local time Salle du Conseil ( note Wednesday meeting has its own Agenda page FM84S) Access ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM87) when: October 10, 2019, 2 4pm local time where: ADASS Venue (Martini Plaza) Room 11 Logistic IVOA exec FM87Hosted ...
IVOA Exec Telecon TM18 January 18 2006 @ 17.00 18.00 GMT Agenda (draft) Roll Call and Agenda Minutes of FM17 Review of Actions Participation ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM22) Thurs Mar 8 2007 @ 15.00 16.30 GMT Contents Logistics Telecon: Agenda 1 Roll Call and Agenda 2 Minutes of TM21 ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM24) Telecon: 12 July 2007 @ 15.00 GMT Contents Logistics Telecon: Agenda (DRAFT) 1 Roll Call and Agenda 2 Review of ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM33) 23 Sept 2009 @ 15.00 16.30 GMT (click the link to find your time) Contents Logistics Telecon: Agenda (DRAFT as of ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM35) Tues Mar 2 2010 @ 16.00 GMT Contents Logistics Telecon: Agenda 1. Roll Call and Agenda (MA) 2. Minutes of FM34 ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM37) Monday September 20 2010 @ 15.00 GMT Contents Logistics Telecon: Agenda TBD 1. Roll Call and Agenda (MA) 2. ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM39) Tuesday March 15 @ 17.00 CET Contents Logistics Telecon DRAFT Agenda TM39 1. Roll Call and Agenda (MA) 2. of FM38S ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM76) TM76 Tue, 08 May 2018 15:00 UTC Contents IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM76) Logistics Agenda ...
Solar System Interest Group This interest group is chaired by BaptisteCecconi (appointed 2017 05 14). Charter The Solar System Interest Group (SSIG) will aim at ...
IVOA Technical Coordination Group This Committee is formed by the Chairs of the Working and Interest Groups and includes the IVOA chairs and vice chairs. TCG Charter ...
TCG Telecon 2017 05 05 present: Patrick Dowler (PD), Matthew Graham (MG), Pepi Fabbiano (PF), Tom McGlynn (TMG), Mark Taylor (MT), Brian Major (BM), Marco Molinaro ...
TCG Telecon 2018 02 22 Agenda present: pat, ada, janet, tom mcg, tom d, laurent, marco, mark cd, markus, dave m, brian m, mark a, francois bmireille, baptiste, pierre ...
IVOA TCG Meeting Thu, 08 Nov 2018 @8:30am(Local Time) (13:30 UTC) Henson room last edit Nov08 JE Draft Agenda: (Additions welcomed) Recent highlights ...
IVOA TCG Telecon Tue, 05 Feb 2019 @21:00 UTC via WebEx last edit Feb06 JE Feb 6 Added meeting notes JE Attendees Ada, Guiliano, Kai, Laurent, Pierre ...
IVOA TCG Telecon Tue, 16 Apr 2019 @15:00 UTC last edit Apr21 JE Mar 29 Seeded mtg page JE Apr 03 12 Updated agenda, added to regrets JE ...
IVOA TCG F2F Mtg Sun, 12 May 2019 @10:30am local time Salle du Conseil (Updated with Mtg note May 29 JE) last edit May 29 JE May 08 Seeded mtg ...
IVOA Time Domain Interest Group Working Group Chair: AdaNebot Vice Chair: DaveMorris Chairs Emeritus: Roy Williams, Rob Seaman, Matthew Graham, John Swinbank Vice ...
IVOA VOTable VOTable 1.2 is now an IVOA REC (REC VOTable 1.2 20091130) VOTable 1.2 Proposed Recommendation (page) Definition XML Schema 2009 07 10 XML Schema ...
IVOA Validation Capabilities This page provides a comprehensive summary of the validation capabilities associated with published IVOA standards. Validators include ...
IVOA Validation Capabilities This page provides a comprehensive summary of the validation capabilities associated with published IVOA standards. Validators include ...
Time Series and Light Curves This page is for posting materials and links relevant to the exchange of light curve data. Documents The following documents develop ...
MOC 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Summary Latest Draft: 1.1 (Proposed Recommendation) The substantive differences between version 1.1 of MOC ...
MOC v1.0: Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This page contains public discussion of the MOC v1.0 Proposed Recommendation; latest version PR MOC 1.0 20140512 ...
STC2:Meas Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Summary Version 1 of STC was developed in 2007, prior to the development and adoption of vo dml modeling practices ...
Minutes of the Utypes Telco / Wednesday 5 September CET 18:00 Participants: Omar Laurino, Gerard Lemson, Pat Dowler, Markus Demleitner, Matthew Graham, Mireille ...
Observation Data model Core Components and ObsTAP implementation: Request for Comments This wiki page document will act as RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation ...
ObsLocTAP protocol The Observation Locator Table Access Protocol (ObsLocTAP) specification describes the necessary data model elements and the access protocol to discover ...
AnitaRichards 09 Mar 2011 What about Solar System or other data which cannot be described at all by RA and Dec (because the body moves too fast, for example?) For ...
ObsCore v1.1: Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Errata page ObsCore 1 1 Erratum 1 This page contains former public discussion of the Obscore 1.1 Proposed ...
IVOA DM Work Package : Units description and usage OLD PAGE see UnitsDesc for NEW PAGE (June 2008) lead Anita Richards with help from MireilleLouys ...
Please use Space Time Coordinates. The STC system for astronomical coordinates and regions is an IVOA recommendation, and therefore we will all gain through interoperability ...
Additional Post RFC comments on v1.31 These are some additional comments that really should have been posted during the RFC period. They are included here now in ...
Program Prep List Virtual IVOA meeting (May 4, 2020 start date) Meeting web link: https://indico.ict.inaf.it/e/ivoa/virtual2020 Program link: https://wiki.ivoa.net ...
IVOA Standard Documents V2.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments The IVOA Document Standards describes the types of official IVOA documents and the process ...
Discussion on Registry Interfaces Version 2 RegTAP material RegTAP is now RFC. Any further discussion on RegTAP goes there. The source is maintained in volute, http ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: ResourceMetadata Meetings: InterOpMay2004ResReg :: InterOpMay2005ResReg :: InterOpOct2005ResReg :: InterOpMay2006ResReg Registry ...
Request for Comment: RegTAP v1.0 This document serves as the RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled "Registry Relational Schema, Version 1.0". The version ...
Jumps: mail archive :: ResourceMetadata :: RegistryInterface :: VOResourceV10 :: RegDMServices Meetings: InterOpMay2006ResReg Upgrade to Registry Interface v1 ...
Jumps: mail archive :: ResourceMetadata :: RegistryInterface :: VOResourceV10 :: RegDMServices :: RegUpgradeSummer2006 Meetings: InterOpMay2006ResReg :: InterOpSep2006ResReg ...
Registry Interface Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled "IVOA Registry Interfaces ...
Registry Related Namespaces While XML namespace prefixes are by design flexible, there are several namespaces used in registry resource documents that are generally ...
Resource Metadata RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Metadata V1.0 Proposed Recommendation. In order to add a comment to the document, please edit ...
VOTable1.2: Request for Comments An ammended version PR VOTable 1.2 20090929.pdf PR VOTable 1.2 20091102.pdf was produced following your comments on this RFC page ...
Preparation work for the IVOA Technical Assessment and Roadmap for 2008 Final version of the Roadmap is (v1.0) Previous versions of the Roadmap are (v0.3) http ...
SSA 1.1 and Spectrum 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This document serves as the RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled "Simple Spectral ...
SSAP V1.1 Collaborative Page SSAP/SDM Documents The draft V1.1 documents can be found here: DM V1.1 draft (pdf) SSA V1.1 draft (pdf) (doc) (Updated April ...
STC 1.33 Errata This page collects errata for STC 1.33 specification. Accepted Errata STC 1.33 Erratum 1: Polygon Area formula incorrect STC 1.33 Erratum ...
STC 1.33 Erratum 1: Author: DM WG Date last changed: 2019 02 04 Date accepted: 2019 04 16 Rationale This erratum is to correct an issue related to POLYGON with different ...
STC 1.33 Erratum 2: Author: DM WG Date last changed: 2018 11 18 Date accepted:2019 04 16 Rationale This erratum is to correct an error reported at the IVOA interop ...
STC version 2.0 Goal Why STC 2.0? Version 1 of STC was developed in 2007, prior to the development and adoption of vo dml modeling practices. As we progress to ...
Embedding STC in VOTable The result of the discussions sketched below is 2.0 of the Note. History At the Garching Interop, has uttered some gripes with 1.1 20090612 ...
Embedding STC in VOTable, Discussion Archive This is an archive of things that were once on STCInVOTable. See there for details. Please append newer things at the ...
Space Time Coordinate Metadata RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Metadata V1.30 Proposed Recommendation. In order to add a comment to the document ...
Space Time Coordinate Metadata RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Metadata V1.21 Proposed Recommendation. In order to add a comment to the document ...
Parsers for Space Time Coordinates: STC List of Available Resources GAVO STC library IVOA.MarkusDemleitner Markus Demleitner parses ...
Schedule (version 30 April 2007) Session Plenary Room Room 1 ...
Schedule Session Plenary Room 1 Room 2 ...
SSLDM RFC Discussion TCG Review period: 12th May 11th June See the PR latest revised version at: http://wiki.ivoa.net/internal/IVOA/SimpleSpectrumLineDMRFC ...
Source Data Model This page is a collaborative page to discuss the ongoing SourceDM draft. Objectives: Create a simple (but useful) SourceDM definition that could ...
Spectral v2.0: Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This page contains public discussion of the Spectral 2.0 Proposed Recommendation; latest version PS SpectralDM ...
Spectrum Data Model RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Data Model 1.01 Proposed Recommendation. Review period: 16 May 2007 to 12 Jun 2007 (still open ...
Collaborative Page for SSA Interface The Simple Spectral Access interface (SSA) defines a uniform interface to simple 1D spectra, with extensions planned also for ...
Discussion of additional topics, (mostly) regarding non mandatory fields (by JuanDeDiosSantanderVela) target class is defined as being a member of a special ...
TAP 1.0 Erratum 3: Database Column Type in VOTable Author: DAL WG Date last changed: 2014 12 22 Date accepted: 2017 05 14 Rationale The specification does not explicitly ...
Table Access Protocol 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments TOC The table access protocol (TAP) defines a service protocol for accessing general table ...
Indicate inter dependencies amongst IVOA standards Text to go in the 2008 Assessment and Roadmap document Quite often an IVOA standard may depend on more other standards ...
Scope and Role of TAP Parameter Query Introduction First some history. Back when we began discussing TAP a couple of years ago, it was agreed that TAP should be ...
TAP V1.0: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC centre for the latest TAP V1.0 Proposed Recommendation. Following the comments below on the 20091006 ...
Historical comments on initial TAP V1 RFC period Comments from the community Sample comment by WikiName Response (by WikiName) May I once more request ...
Page under construction STC2:Transf Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Summary Version 1 of STC was developed in 2007, prior to the development and ...
IVOA DM Work Package : Units description and usage !!! Work in progress : !!! lead Anita Richards units final VO standard to be achieved ...
Utypes tiger team, telecon of 2013 02 19 Gerard, Omar, Matthew, Markus GL: Evaluated use cases wrt satisfiablity with VO DML. Most can be handled, some look more ...
Minutes of the Telecon of the UTypes Tiger Team, Sep 19, 2012 Participants: Matthew, Mireille, Pierre, Gerard, Markus, Pat, Jesus. Action item from last week: rank ...
Minutes Oct 2 2012 Pending Action Items: MD Explicit UC for R#9: TBC GL VO URP coverage of UCs: TBC with a new wiki page GL Edit Usage Document: done. MG VOEvent ...
Minutes of UtypesTigerTeam telecon on 2012 10 09. (Present: Matthew, Gerard, Pat, Markus) The purpose of this meeting should be to figure out what we're going to do ...
UtypesTigerTeam telecon 2012 11 13 Action items from last time MD explicit UC for R#9: Done, see http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/UtypesTigerTeam#STC serialization ...
UtypesTigerTeam telecon 2012 11 27 Participants OL Omar Laurino MG Matthew Graham MD Markus Demleitner PF Pierre Fernique PD Pat Dowler GL Gerard Lemson Action ...
Utypes Tiger Team Utypes Use Cases Raw use cases from Urbana Champaign UC #1. Serialize DM instances into a file UC #2. Deserialize a DM instance from ...
minutes UTYPEs tiger team telecon 2013 04 09absent: Mireille (ML), Pierre (PF) Discussed the finally accepted approach:The mapping specification we'll propose will ...
Utypes Tiger Team, Telecon of 2013 04 23 Present: Jesus, Gerard, Matthew, Omar, Markus (with some connection problems...) Matthew: The documents are approaching TCG ...
VO Architecture Discussion This page is intended to host all necessary information in the preparation of the document of the VO Architecture. All interdependency diagrams ...
VO Data Modeling Language Specification Current REC: VO DML: a consistent modelling language for IVOA data models (docx, pdf, IVOA.net) The documentation collaborative ...
VO DML mapping in VOTable This page contains all the stuff related to the elaboration of the VO DML mapping in VOTable standard. Everything is currently on Volute ...
VO DML V1.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments VO DML describes a standard modelling language, or meta model for expressing data models in the IVOA. For ...
Jumps: mail archive :: IvoaResReg :: ResourceMetadata :: RegistryInterface :: VOResourceV10 Meetings: InterOpNov2009Reg :: InterOpMay2009ResReg :: InterOpOct2008ResReg ...
This page collects specification issues as well as proposals for extensions for VODataService 1.1. Version 1.2, addressing most of the points below, is currently a ...
Request For Comment: VODataService v1.1 VOResource Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation ...
VOEvent Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC center for the VOEvent V1.1 Proposed Recommendation. Specification at http://www ...
VOEvent v2.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC center for the VOEvent V2.0 Proposed Recommendation: Specification at http ...
Technical Terms Acronyms This is a document intended for deployers of VO services. This is also a document in progress. IVOA members help to keep this glossary of ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: ResourceMetadata :: ResourceMetadata Meetings: InterOpMay2008ResReg :: InterOpSep2007ResReg :: InterOpMay2007ResReg Using ...
Jumps: VOResourceV102RFC :: ResourceMetadata :: RegDMServices :: mail archive :: VOResourceV010 Meetings: InterOpMay2005ResReg :: InterOpMay2006ResReg Registry ...
Resource Metadata RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Metadata v1.1 Proposed Recommendation. In order to add a comment to the document, please edit ...
IVOA Support Interfaces (VOSI) RFC (Version 1.0) This document is a "Request for Comment" (RFC) for the Proposed Recommendation "IVOA Support Interfaces V1.0" (also ...
VOSpace home page Current VOSpace registration discussion page (old) Discussion of the VOSpace 1.1 property registration schema The original discussion page for the ...
VOTable 1.3 Erratum 1 COOSYS un deprecation Author: Pierre Fernique Application Working Group ChairDate: 31 March 2017Accepted by TCG: 14 May 2017 The following ...
' VOTable JSON output discussion As discussed in the IVOA Interop in South Africa, many of the service providers are either already using, or have thought of using ...
VOTable 1.4 Working Draft Notes This page is now frozen. Please make future comments on VOTable 1.4 Request For Comments. TomDonaldson 2019 05 03 Change Logs ...
VOTable v1.3: Request For Comments This page contains public discussion of the VOTable v1.3 Proposed Recommendation. The RFC is announced on 29 March 2013 and will ...
Jumps: mail archive :: RegUpgradeToV10 :: ResourceMetadata :: RegistryInterface :: VOResourceV10 :: RegUpgradeSummer2006 Meetings: InterOpMay2006ResReg :: InterOpSep2006ResReg ...
Documentation A basic VO DML: Beginner's Guide has been generated to assist data modelers get acquainted with the procedures involved with generating VO DML compliant ...
The Second VOEvent Workshop December 5 and 6, Tucson, Arizona Tycho's Stella Nova Introduction VOEvent is the emerging International Virtual Observatory standard ...
Number of topics: 214

 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © 2008-2020 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback