Backlinks to UseCase in IVOA Web (Search all webs)

Results from IVOA web retrieved at 14:38 (GMT)

IVOA Roadmap for 2017A This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2017 between the Shanghai and Santiago ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2017B This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2017/2018 between the Santiago and Victoria ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2018A This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2018 between the Victoria and College ...
How do we balance the need for messages to be general enough for max interop, with the specificity needed to exploit the full power of an app? Example 1. We might ...
Which set of platforms/languages should be able to access the messaging system? Fortran and other legacy codes might easily be able to create a message with a given ...
Science use Cases for Time Series Group A: Common requirement: Combine photometry and light curves of a given object/list of objects in the same photometric ...
Theory IG Meeting, 27 28 February 2006, IoA, University of Cambridge Background Over the past year, signigicant progress have been made by the International Virtual ...
Obscore 1.1 Example: Advanced Use cases Use case 4.3 POS SPECTRAL TIME POS at event of event Show me a list of all data matching ...
STC2:Coords Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments WATCHOUT : This RFC page has been replaced with RFC#2 Rationale for a second RFC round: Many comments ...
STC2:Coords Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments #2 STC2:Coords Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Summary Implementation ...
N Dimensional Cube model version 1.0 Goal The Cube Data Model, currently under development, will describe multdimensional image and cube dataset instances. Much of ...
Back to: DAL Data Access Layer Interface DALI is a base set of requirements and rules that all DAL services will follow. The goal is not to define what service must ...
DALI 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This is the RFC page for DALI 1.1. As per the abstract: DALI defines the base web service interface common to ...
Summary from Shanghai DAL/DM/TDIG session: NDCube Time domain application (M. Cresitello Dittmar) Models: Coordinates: coo, frame, systems ...
Genesis At the IVOA meeting #11 on 23 June 2004, a request was made for the creation of an Interest Group for Data Curation and Preservation. Reagan Moore (SDSC, USA ...
DataLink 1.0 Next This topic collects proposals for modifications of the DataLink 1.0 specification in order to improve the next revision of the specification. Errata ...
Minutes of Data Modelling Meeting Oct 16th 2003 Agenda Summary so far Use Cases Alberto Reports from sub projects decided at Cambridge meeting ...
Datalink v1.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA Datalink Proposed Recommendation. Latest version of the IVOA Datalink ...
DatasetMetadata model version 1.0 Goal All IVOA datsets must contain a common set of metadata elements to facilitate the registration, discovery, and interoperability ...
Notes on Defining a DAL Standard When embarking upon the definition of something as profound and all encompassing as a network application standard, due consideration ...
The VOUnits document is now an REC; please do not edit this page Discussion on nop VOUnits This page is created to discuss the 1.0 document, and to find a consensus ...
During Fall 2020 Interop we had a session, requested by Markus Demleitner, that aimed at opening a wide discussion on both Measure and Coordinate models and possibly ...
Utype syntax and character set 1. Data base manager may prefer utypes in lower case when stored in a database. 1. How is it compatible with application using ...
Group Membership Service: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA GMS 1.0 Proposed Recommendation. The latest version of the GMS Specification can ...
GWS Teleconference 19 12 2019 GT introduce the discussion we need to update 2 documents SSO, CDP and finalize GMS. Discussion about GMS proposed standard ...
Use case: Galactic Star Content Simulator Description offer a service which supplies a realistic distribution of the Galactic stellar content in a given sky field ...
This page contains my comments on the 0.31 spec First summary of main points, then list of more detailed comments with location intext. Some of these comments have ...
ClusterUseCase.pdf: Compare theory/obs. HR diagrams for clusters
Comments page for Spectrum 1.2 Spectrum 1.2 is an extension of Spectrum DM in order to support Photometry metadata and time series. Latest version of Spectrum ...
Registry Work Package 02 (Rwp02): Requirements, Science Cases, Use Cases, Test Cases Contents: Introduction This work package was initiated at the ...
TSAP (SSAP theory use case) The first attempt (as an ESAVO SVO collaboration) to define such a protocol was TSAP (Theory Simple Access Protocol), designed to access ...
Microsimulations It is not so well defined to what we call "Microsimulations". In a way, it is was first used as opposed to "cosmological simulations" (macrosimulations ...
(back to main) The SimDB Registry Connection Here we discuss the relations between SimDB and the Registry. Questions to consider How should a SimDB be registered ...
TSAP (SSAP theory use case) The first attempt (as an ESAVO SVO collaboration) to define such a protocol was TSAP (Theoretical Spectral Access Protocol), designed to ...
InterOpMay2003 VOQL Agenda, Materials and notes from the work group and plenary sessions Agenda for the InterOpMay2003VOQL session is Item Activity Presenters ...
Applications Session at the May 2006 Interop Meeting Introduction The Applications Interest Group has four sessions at the Victoria Interoperability meeting. The ...
Please find attached to this page a draft of the document "The IVOA in 2006: Assessment and Future Plans". After detailed feedback during the Victoria meeting, the ...
IVOA Interoperability Meeting Victoria, Canada, 14 19 May 2006 Data Access Layer Sessions DAL/DM 1 2 (Joint Session) Tuesday afternoon Spectral Access ...
Notes from VOSpace GWS Session VOSpace 1.1 Matthew Graham GR .auto is it neccessary when dropping into a container?DM yes o give a different name. VOSpace ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: VOResource :: VODataService :: RegistryInterface Meetings: InterOpMay2010 :: InterOpNov2009Reg :: InterOpMay2009ResReg ...
nop Splinter meetings and hack a thon Sessions slots Wednesday May 18 16:30 18:00 in various rooms in the conference centre Thursday May 19 16:30 18:00 ...
GWS Sessions at the May 2013 Interop Meeting (Heidelberg) GWS Session 1 GWS 1 Thursday 16 May, 14:00 15:30, 107a Speaker Title Duration ...
Theory Sessions at the May 2014 Interop Meeting Speaker Title Time Materials Theory I : Thursday 22 May 10:00 11:30, D052 Carlos ...
Data Model Sessions: May 2016, Cape Town, South Africa This schedule is in progress DM 1: VO DML (Wednesday May 11: 1330 1500, Aud. Room) Speaker ...
Shanghai interop 2017, discussion session for VOEvent Change requests Is there anything you would like to change in the current specifications ? Errata things ...
Grid and Web Services Working Group Sessions: May 2018, Victoria GWS I (Tuesday May 29, 14:00 15:30, Spirit CD) Topic: Storage and A A Speaker Title ...
Semantics Session at the May 2020 Virtual Interop Wed, May 6, 15:00 16:00 UTC. In this session, we will mainly discuss the latest Working Draft for Vocabularies in ...
Theory Sessions at the Nov 2009 Interop Meeting (back to main program page InterOpNov2009#Program) Theory Sessions: Preliminary Schedule Speaker/coordinator ...
Semantics session @ Nothern Fall Interop CollegePark Oct 2018 Friday Nov 9 09:00 10:30 Salon 3 Welcome to the next Semantics session !! Here is the agenda . ...
Data Model Work Group Sessions Oct 14 15, 2003 at InterOpOct2003 Attendees at Oct 14 DM WG session DataModelParticipantsOct2003 1. Introduction: JonathanMcDowell ...
IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting October 21, 2012 São Paulo, Brasil Local Arrangements The meeting will be held in the Argentina Room in the Tryp Itaim ...
Registry Session at Fall 2014 Interop, Banff Saturday, Oct 11, 14:00 15:30 Speaker Title Materials Guillaume Mella The use case for registering ...
DM Sessions at the Oct 2017 Interop Meeting There will be two sessions with various topics: standard updates, implementations, and discussions. DM Session 1 DM ...
KDD/GWS Session Saturday October 28 O'Higgins 9:00 10:30 Speaker Title Duration Materials Kai Polsterer Introduction 10' pdf Andr ...
Minutes of IVOA Plenary Session, Oct. 17, 2003, 8:30 16:00 Chair: Robert Hanisch RH Minutes: Markus Dolensky MD Content: 1. Intro, RH (8.30) General ...
DM Sessions at the September 2007 Interop Meeting DM1 16:00 17:30 Sackler Lecture Hall Hoyle building 16:00 17:30 Introduction The Data Modeling ...
Application Session Abstracts #AbsBlanco Carlos Rodrigo Blanco: VOSA, The VO SED Analyzer VOSA (VO Sed Analyzer) is a web application developed using VO resources ...
GWS Sessions at the Oct 2015 Interop Meeting There will be two sessions with various topics: standard updates, implementations, studies and discussions. GWS Session ...
DM Sessions at the Oct 2016 Interop Meeting There will be two sessions with various topics: standard updates, implementations, and discussions. DM Session 1 DM ...
GWS Sessions at the Oct 2016 Interop Meeting There will be two sessions with various topics: standard updates, implementations, studies and discussions. GWS Session ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM17) Joint with TCC Weds Oct 5 2005 @ 19.00 21.30 Local Time (El Escorial) Contents Logistics The Exec meeting will ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM42) Sunday October 16 @ 17.00 19:00 Pune Supplementary: Wednesday October 19 @ 13:00 14.15 Contents Logistics The meeting ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM60) FM60 29 Oct 2015 (16:30 18:00) Rydges Square Boardroom Contents IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM60) ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM84) FM84 May 12 2019 4 6pm local time Salle du Conseil ( note Wednesday meeting has its own Agenda page FM84S) Access ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM24) Telecon: 12 July 2007 @ 15.00 GMT Contents Logistics Telecon: Agenda (DRAFT) 1 Roll Call and Agenda 2 Review of ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM47) Thursday December 13 @ 16.00 UT (17.00 CET) Contents Logistics Telecon Agenda TM47 1 Roll Call and Agenda (MA) ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM57) TM57 03 Mar 2015 (Telecon) WebEx Info: Join WebEx meeting Meeting number: 731 097 630 Meeting password ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM92) when: June 23, 2020 Time: 11am (Eastern), 3pm (UTC) Logistic IVOA exec TM92 Hosted by CXC Data Systems Tuesday, Jun 23 ...
IVOA Standing Committee on Science Priorities (CSP) These pages are being updated by the current CSP. Terms of Reference (2021 ): The IVOA recognizes that sustaining ...
IVOA TCG Meeting Thu, 08 Nov 2018 @8:30am(Local Time) (13:30 UTC) Henson room last edit Nov08 JE Draft Agenda: (Additions welcomed) Recent highlights ...
IVOA TCG Telecon Tue, 05 Feb 2019 @21:00 UTC via WebEx last edit Feb06 JE Feb 6 Added meeting notes JE Attendees Ada, Guiliano, Kai, Laurent, Pierre ...
IVOA Theory Ongoing activities Works done by the Theory I.G. are divided in three packages. Simulation Access Protocol Most efforts are now done on the definition ...
IVOA Theory: Science Use Cases The use cases reachable form this page are meant to guide the discussions and working of the Theory Interest Group. They are therefore ...
Below is a template (stolen and somewhat adapted from AstroGrid's use cases. Please fell free to use an alternative form if that suits your purposes better. Use case ...
STC2:Meas Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments WATCHOUT : This RFC page has been replaced with RFC#2 Rationale for a second RFC round: Many comments ...
STC2:Meas Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments STC2:Meas Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Summary Implementation Requirements ...
This text is intended as a starting point for the discussion. We will edit the text together during the session and then transfer the final version back to the IVOA ...
This text is intended as a starting point for the discussion. We will edit the text together during the session and then transfer the final version back to the IVOA ...
Observation Data model Core Components and ObsTAP implementation: Request for Comments This wiki page document will act as RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation ...
ObsLocTAP 1.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Summary Observation Locator Table Access Protocol (ObsLocTAP) document describes the necessary data model ...
Discussion on the IVOA WD on ObsTAP and the ObsCore data model Proposed Recommendation ( May 3rd) http://www.ivoa.net/Documents/ObsCore/20110502/index.html ...
Suggestions for new UCD strings From the discussion, and the proposals I made to some of the items, it follows we might need the following new UCDs: meta.bib ...
FrancoisBonnarel 15 mar 2011 Use case 3.2 and 3.4 directly include constraints in radial velocities. It is a typical feature of some radio or interferometry cubes ...
AnitaRichards 09 Mar 2011 What about Solar System or other data which cannot be described at all by RA and Dec (because the body moves too fast, for example?) For ...
ObsCore v1.1: Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Errata page ObsCore 1 1 Erratum 1 This page contains former public discussion of the Obscore 1.1 Proposed ...
Provenance Data Model A workpackage inside the DM WG to DM main page Acknowledgements: supports from ASTERICS/DADI WP, CTA project, GAVO Project, ASOV OV France, ...
IVOA DM Work Package : Units description and usage OLD PAGE see UnitsDesc for NEW PAGE (June 2008) lead Anita Richards with help from MireilleLouys ...
Discussion page for Photometry data model : Calibration and Filter definitions The current Working draft is available at http://wiki.ivoa.net/internal/IVOA/PhotometryDataModel ...
DM work package : Photometry coordination : J.Salgado (ESAC) and M.Louys (CDS) PHotDMv1.1 update of the model to provide a vo DML representation / description of ...
Discovering and accessing Polarisation data Use case 3.8 is for discovery of data including polarization information. Actually this use case has been reinforced ...
Provenance meeting in Paris, France, 2018 August 28th to August 30th supported by OV France, GAVO, Paris Data Center and Asterics Project Follow up meeting Hosted ...
Provenance day in Strasbourg, France, 2016 December 13rd Follow up meeting hosted at Observatoire de Strasbourg supported by Asterics Project and OV France , GAVO ...
Provenance day in Paris, France, 2016 July 20th hosted at Observatoire de Paris supported by OV France , GAVO, Paris Data Center and Asterics Project . Follow up ...
Provenance day in Heidelberg, Germany, 2016 June 14th hosted at ARI, prior to the data forum http://www.g vo.org/edp forum 2016 Follow up meeting Participants ...
Provenance Follow up meeting at ASTERICS Tech Forum in Strasbourg, France, 2017/03/23 hosted at Observatoire de Strasbourg supported by Asterics Project and OV France ...
Provenance meeting in Montpellier, France, 2017 May 3rd afternoon and 4th supported by OV France , GAVO, Paris Data Center and Asterics Project . Follow up meeting ...
Proposed change of name for ProvDAL ProvSAP (François Bonnarel): During the TCG meeting, it has been objected that the name ProvDAL was confusing. Just because ...
Topics: to be inserted by Mireille and others Action Items (due on 15th November): Check date for next meeting, maybe invite someone (13th December) (Mireille ...
Provenance DM v1.0 Serialisation Examples This page stores various examples of serialisations documents illustrating the IVOA Provenance Data Model specification ...
Participants: Mireille, François, Ole, Anastasia, Michèle, Mathieu ProvDM: Parameter as an Entity, or as an independent class? Parameter class ...
Provenance Telecon October 2016 Topics: Modelio model Use cases Previous efforts Provenance access and VO Table serialization ActivityCollection ...
Provenance Data Model Legacy Original concept in Observation data model IVOA note (2005) The basic concepts of this model have been discussed as early as 2002/2004 ...
Provenance Data Model RFC Page The RFC Review Period has ended, after several meetings during the College Park Interop with the DM chairs, the document will now evolve ...
Provenance Data Model RFC #2 Page History IVOA Provenance DM has become a recommendation after validation by the DM WG , TCG board and Exec board. http://www.ivoa ...
RadioAstronomy in the VO 14/11/2019 telecon At the call: Mark Lacy ML , Alessandra Zanichelli AZ , Marco Molinaro MM , Mark Allen MA , François Bonarel FB , Janet ...
RegTAP 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Summary Registries provide a mechanism with which VO applications can discover and select resources first ...
(created by TonyLinde 26 Jan 2003) first sample use case for Registry ... TonyLinde 24 Jan 2003
Discussion of Best Practices for Registering Resources Please add your comments: Please add your discussion at the end of the Comments/Discussion section ...
These use cases will define the scope of operation of a Registry within the IVOA. RegUCGetXRayDatasets A user initiated query, in RegistryQuery format, will ...
STC version 2.0 Goal Why STC 2.0? Version 1 of STC was developed in 2007, prior to the development and adoption of vo dml modeling practices. As we progress to ...
The SED Science Use Case December 2010 Discussion. Science Use Cases 1: SED Wed Dec 8, 9:00 10:30 1 2 Paolo Padovani Summary of ...
The second edition of the SemanticsCalls took place on Wed, 2020 12 09 at 15:00 UTC. Agenda Review of the last minutes Remaining stumbling blocks for Vocabularies ...
SIA v2.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA Simple Image Access (version 2.0) Proposed Recommendation. Latest version ...
SimDAL 1.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA SimDAL 1.0 Proposed Recommendation. The latest version of the SimDAL Specification ...
SSLDM RFC Discussion TCG Review period: 12th May 11th June See the PR latest revised version at: http://wiki.ivoa.net/internal/IVOA/SimpleSpectrumLineDMRFC ...
Spectral v2.0: Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This page contains public discussion of the Spectral 2.0 Proposed Recommendation; latest version PS SpectralDM ...
Simple Spectral Access RFC The RFC period for SSA V1.0 is closed. About this RFC This document acted as RFC centre for the Simple Spectrum Access Protocol. Comments ...
Single Sign On Profile: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC centre for the Single Sign On Profile: Authentication Mechanisms Proposed Recommendation ...
Standard Vocabulary Use Cases It has been proposed that the IVOA needs a Standard Vocabulary (SV). We can use this page to define cases in which an SV would be used ...
Discussion of additional topics, (mostly) regarding non mandatory fields (by JuanDeDiosSantanderVela) target class is defined as being a member of a special ...
This page was intended to collect points that should be clarified/fixed in future versions of the UWS/TAP/ADQL combo of standards. By now, this material has been moved ...
Use case: ADQL/SkyNode for theory Description Astrophysicists doing simulations wish to publish their results in a VO compatible manner, in this case they wish to ...
TimeSeries 2020 proposal A new proposal for serialising time series from Ada Nebot, intended to meet a specific limited set of requirements. The LaTex source for the ...
UCD List 1.3 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the UCD List specification version 1.3 Proposed Recommendation The UCD Standard ...
Request for Modification for the UCD vocabulary towards UCDList v1.4 This page summarizes the steps for Modifications and Updates proposed in The UCD Maintenance workink ...
Request for Modification (RFM) for the UCD vocabulary towards UCDList v1.5 This page summarises the steps for Modifications and Updates proposed in the List Maintenance ...
UDF catalogue Proposed Endorsed Note: Request for Comments This PEN proposes a mechanism for listing ADQL extension functions that are requried to work the same way ...
Enhancement Requests to UWS 1.0 This page is intended to summarize various suggestions that are made to enhance UWS to determine if they should be included in the ...
How will the Upload Match pattern be handled in VOSpace/TAP/VOQL? Comment from ChristopheArviset The layers in which a possible service using ADQL can be divided are ...
Use Case: Determination of Physical Conditions in Interstellar Clouds from observed column densities Description An astronomer studies a particular interstellar ...
Use Case: Multiwavelength analysis of interstellar clouds Description An observer gets reduced spectra at different wavelengths towards a molecular cloud and tries ...
Minutes of the Telecon of the UTypes Tiger Team, Sep 19, 2012 Participants: Matthew, Mireille, Pierre, Gerard, Markus, Pat, Jesus. Action item from last week: rank ...
Minutes Oct 2 2012 Pending Action Items: MD Explicit UC for R#9: TBC GL VO URP coverage of UCs: TBC with a new wiki page GL Edit Usage Document: done. MG VOEvent ...
Minutes of Utypes Tiger Team Telecon, Feb 12th, 2013 Participants : Omar, Matthew, Pierre, Markus, Jesus, Gerard, Pat, Mireille (Minutes). Discussion took place between ...
Utypes Tiger Team Utypes Use Cases Raw use cases from Urbana Champaign UC #1. Serialize DM instances into a file UC #2. Deserialize a DM instance from ...
Participants: Gerard, Jesus, Omar, Pat Status of the documents: documents slowed down a lot by the events of the past weeks (including the resignation of one of ...
Request For Comment: VODataService v1.1 VOResource Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation ...
VOResource 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments VOResource 1.1 is an update to the basic schema for resource records in the VO; the most salient rationale ...
Note : This was an early prototype for the Next pages and hence didn't have a version number in it yet. This page is superseded by VOResource 1 1 Next . This page ...
VOSpace home page Discussion of the VOSpace 1.0 specification Document The VOSpace 1.0 specification has been completed and submitted as an IVOA working draft. The ...
VOSpace home page VOSpace 1.0 WSDL and schema The VOSpace 1.0 schema has been completed, the release versions are available here : VOSpaceContract v1.0.wsdl ...
VOSpace home page Current VOSpace registration discussion page (old) Discussion of the VOSpace 1.1 property registration schema The original discussion page for the ...
VOSpace home page Discussion of the VOSpace 1.1 features This is a discussion page for VOSpace 1.1 service features. Version 1.1 aims to extend the VOSpace 1.0 specification ...
VOSpace 1.1 specification This contains details of the proposed specification for VOSpace 1.1. Abstract VOSpace is the IVOA interface to distributed storage. This ...
VOSpace home page Discussion of the VOSpace 2.0 specification This is a discussion page for the VOSpace 2.0 service specification. This is somewhere where we can ...
VOSpace v2.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments RFC page for the IVOA VOSpace 2.1 Proposed Recommendation. The latest VOSpace 2.1 Proposed Recommendation ...
VOSpace 2.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC centre for the VOSpace 2.0 Proposed Recommendation. The version of the specification ...
nop IVOA Grid Web Services: VOSpace Contents Overview Users want to be able to easily publish and share their own data as well as have data reside close to ...
VOSpace home page VOSpace public share protocol This wiki page serves as the definition for a VOSpace transfer protocol for sharing node content. The target use case ...
VOSpace service specification: Replies to Request for Comments This page adds additional details to some of the replies to the questions raised on the VOSpace RCF ...
Archive of Change requests for V0.21 of VOSpace 1.0 draft Changes Mandate and define at least one transport protocol without this a compliant VOSpace will not be ...
Back to IVOA Theory: Science Use Cases SVO ESAVO Use case: Comparison of evolutionary synthesis models Description A user wants to compare the results given by ...
VTP 2.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA VTP 2.0 Proposed Recommendation. The latest version of the VTP Specification ...
Use case: Virtual Telescope configuration Description This use case describes a distributed workflow where an astronomer aims to reproduce an observation by combining ...
Vocabularies in the VO 2 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Vocabularies in the VO, version 2, proposes formats and practices to manage hierarchical word ...
Volute transfer Options for transferring Volute from to https://github.com/ GitHub. Headline figures, based on disc usage volute complete 825M Svn checkout ...
under construction 2016 january , 15 CollectionXmatchObscoreUsecase Simple Query by Position Show me a list of all data that satisfies: 1 DataType any 1 ...
Use case: interpreting structure of X Ray clusters Description A user has obtained and analysed a detailed X Ray image of a galaxy cluster and derived temperature ...
Number of topics: 158

 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © 2008-2021 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback