Backlinks to VODataService in all Webs (Search IVOA Web only)

Results from IVOA web retrieved at 11:32 (GMT)

IVOA Roadmap for 2017B This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2017/2018 between the Santiago and Victoria ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2018B This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2018 between the College Park and Paris ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2019A This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2019 between the Paris and Groningan ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2019B This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2019 between the Groningan and Sydney ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2020A This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2020 between the May and Oct Interops ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2020B This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2020/2021 between the Nov and May Interops ...
DALI 1.0 RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Data Access Layer Interface 1.0 specification. The current version of the document is available at: http ...
VO data types This review of the data types defined in the VO specifications was initially done for my own benefit, to help me understand how the different methods ...
Datalink v1.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA Datalink Proposed Recommendation. Latest version of the IVOA Datalink ...
Describing Services with VOResource v0.9 Ray Plante This document summarizes how Services are described with the VOResource version 0.9 and its related extensions ...
Discovering Data Collections Within Services: Endorsed Note Request for TCG Comments and Approvals Document Link: http://ivoa.net/documents/Notes/discovercollections ...
The Issue While investigating an issue with astropy.io.votable, I noticed that the wrong version of the VOUnits standard was being referenced in the discussion. Looking ...
Will Extension schema need to go through IVOA process? Many groups are now considering extension schema for the registry, so that specialized metadata can be added ...
This page contains my comments on the 0.31 spec First summary of main points, then list of more detailed comments with location intext. Some of these comments have ...
HiPS 1.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA HiPS 1.0 Proposed Recommendation. The latest version of the HiPS specification ...
How to make your TAP tables discoverable Who should read this? This is mainly for operators of TAP services publishing more than one data collection in one service ...
Jumps: mail archive :: IvoaResReg :: RegistryInterface :: VOResourceV10 :: RegUpgradeToV10 Meetings: InterOpMay2006ResReg :: InterOpSep2006ResReg Summary of Registry ...
Links: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: InterOpMay2003ResReg :: ResourceMetadata RegistryWorkingGroup Work Package 3 (Rwp03): Metadata Specifications Contents ...
SimDB Simulation Database SimDB is a specification for a Simulation Database. A SimDB implementation contains a database with (meta )data describing simulations, their ...
(back to main) By design, SimDB "is a" TAP service. It is a TAP service in that it presumes that metadata is stored in a relational database and ADQL queries can ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: VOResource :: VODataService :: RegistryInterface Meetings: InterOpDec2010 :: InterOpMay2010Reg :: InterOpNov2009Reg :: ...
The primary goal of this set of sessions will be to sign off on V1.0 of Registry schemas and Registry interface. We will also discuss whether to make these two and ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: ResourceMetadata :: VOResource :: VODataService :: RegistryInterface Meetings: InterOpMay2008ResReg :: InterOpSep2007ResReg ...
nop IVOA Interoperability meeting 24 29 May, 2009: Strasbourg, France Meeting Web site http://cdsweb.u strasbg.fr/interop2009/index.html Programme ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: VOResource :: VODataService :: RegistryInterface :: RegistryInterface101RFC Meetings: InterOpOct2008ResReg :: InterOpMay2008ResReg ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: VOResource :: VODataService :: RegistryInterface Meetings: InterOpMay2010 :: InterOpNov2009Reg :: InterOpMay2009ResReg ...
Registry Sessions at the May 2011 Interop Meeting (back to main program page) Registry Sessions: Preliminary Schedule Speaker Title Materials Time ...
DM sessions draft program DM1 Tuesday 29 16h 17h30 Spirit CD Title Speaker Duration Materials Chairing/Introduction MCD 5 VO DML ...
Registry Working Group Sessions: May 2018, Victoria Registry 1 (Tuesday 16 17:30, Spirit): Towards VODataService 1.2 Speaker Title Time Material ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: VOResource :: VODataService :: RegistryInterface :: RegistryInterface101RFC Meetings: InterOpMay2009ResReg :: InterOpOct2008ResReg ...
Registry session schedule IVOA November 2018 College Park Interoperability Meeting includes joint session schedules. Registry 1 / Apps 1 (Friday Nov. 9, 11:00 ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: VOResource :: VODataService :: RegistryInterface :: RegistryInterface101RFC Meetings: InterOpMay2008ResReg :: InterOpSep2007ResReg ...
Jumps: mail archive :: IvoaResReg :: RegistryInterface :: VOResourceV10 :: RegUpgradeToV10 Meetings: InterOpMay2007ResReg :: InterOpSep2006ResReg Resource Registry ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM15) May 18 2005 @ 12.30 15.30 Local Time (Kyoto) Logistics The meeting has been held in the Kyoto International Conference ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM28) Sunday May 18 2008 @ 16.00 18.00 GMT (18.00 20.00 European Summer Time) Contents Logistics At Trieste interop see ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM30 Supplementary) Wednesday 29 October 12:00 13:30 EDT Contents Logistics Full Meeting at InterOpOct2008 : nop Bloomberg ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM32) Sun May 24 2009 @ 16.00 18.00 CST Wed May 27 2009 @ 12.30 14.30 CST Supplementary Contents Logistics Full Meeting ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM34) Sun Nov 8 2009 @ 16.00 18.00 CET Wed Nov 11 2009 @ 12.30 14.00 CET Supplementary Contents Logistics Full Meeting: ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM36) Sunday May 16 @ 16.00 18.00 Supplementary: Wednesday May 19 @ 12.30 14.00, extension @ 17.30 Contents Logistics Sunday ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM80) FM80 Thu, 08 Nov 2018 17:30 Local Time (22:30 UTC) Diamondback Room Contents IVOA Executive Committee Meeting ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM87) when: October 10, 2019, 2 4pm local time where: ADASS Venue (Martini Plaza) Room 11 Logistic IVOA exec FM87Hosted ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM31) Thursday Feb 19 2009 @ 18.00 19.30 GMT Contents Logistics Telecon: Agenda 1. Roll Call and Agenda NW 2. Minutes ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM33) 23 Sept 2009 @ 15.00 16.30 GMT (click the link to find your time) Contents Logistics Telecon: Agenda (DRAFT as of ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM39) Tuesday March 15 @ 17.00 CET Contents Logistics Telecon DRAFT Agenda TM39 1. Roll Call and Agenda (MA) 2. of FM38S ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM92) when: June 23, 2020 Time: 11am (Eastern), 3pm (UTC) Logistic IVOA exec TM92 Hosted by CXC Data Systems Tuesday, Jun 23 ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM96) when: March 2, 2021 Time: 2pm (UTC) Logistic Topic: IVOA Exec TM96Time: Mar 2, 2021 02:00 PM Universal Time UTCJoin Zoom ...
IVOA Resource Registry Working Group Home Contents Current Activity TAP Service Operators: Please take up Discovering Data Collections so your tables can ...
IVOA Technical Coordination Group This Committee is formed by the Chairs of the Working and Interest Groups and includes the IVOA chairs and vice chairs. TCG Charter ...
IVOA TCG Meeting Thu, 08 Nov 2018 @8:30am(Local Time) (13:30 UTC) Henson room last edit Nov08 JE Draft Agenda: (Additions welcomed) Recent highlights ...
IVOA TCG Telecon Tue, 05 Feb 2019 @21:00 UTC via WebEx last edit Feb06 JE Feb 6 Added meeting notes JE Attendees Ada, Guiliano, Kai, Laurent, Pierre ...
IVOA TCG F2F Mtg Sun, 12 May 2019 @10:30am local time Salle du Conseil (Updated with Mtg note May 29 JE) last edit May 29 JE May 08 Seeded mtg ...
IVOA TCG Telecon Tue, 09 Mar 2021 @15:00 UTC Attendees Regrets Zoom link Time: Mar 9, 2021 15:00 UTC Join Zoom Meeting https://smithsonian.zoom ...
IVOA Validation Capabilities This page provides a comprehensive summary of the validation capabilities associated with published IVOA standards. Validators include ...
IVOA Validation Capabilities This page provides a comprehensive summary of the validation capabilities associated with published IVOA standards. Validators include ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: ResourceMetadata Meetings: InterOpMay2004ResReg :: InterOpMay2005ResReg :: InterOpOct2005ResReg :: InterOpMay2006ResReg Registry ...
Request for Comment: RegTAP v1.0 This document serves as the RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled "Registry Relational Schema, Version 1.0". The version ...
RegTAP 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Summary Registries provide a mechanism with which VO applications can discover and select resources first ...
Jumps: mail archive :: ResourceMetadata :: RegistryInterface :: VOResourceV10 :: RegDMServices Meetings: InterOpMay2006ResReg Upgrade to Registry Interface v1 ...
Jumps: mail archive :: ResourceMetadata :: RegistryInterface :: VOResourceV10 :: RegDMServices :: RegUpgradeSummer2006 Meetings: InterOpMay2006ResReg :: InterOpSep2006ResReg ...
Upgrading Registries for VODataService 1.1 and its extensions (2013) The v1.1 registry extension was passed as a Recommendation in 2010. This deprecated the working ...
Registry Related Namespaces While XML namespace prefixes are by design flexible, there are several namespaces used in registry resource documents that are generally ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: RegistryMetadata :: VOResourceV10 Meetings: InterOpMay2011Registry Relational Registry DM (Note there's now a page for RI2Discussion ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: VOResource :: VOResource Meetings: InterOpMay2010Reg :: InterOpNov2009Reg :: InterOpMay2008ResReg :: InterOpSep2007ResReg ...
SSA 1.1 and Spectrum 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This document serves as the RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled "Simple Spectral ...
SSO v2.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA SSO 2.0 Proposed Recommendation. The latest version of the SSO Specification ...
Space Time Coordinate Metadata RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Metadata V1.30 Proposed Recommendation. In order to add a comment to the document ...
The first edition of the SemanticsCalls format has taken place on Sept 1st, 2020, at 16:00 UTC Minutes Review of the last VEPs MD feels the VEPs for datalink/core ...
SIA v2.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA Simple Image Access (version 2.0) Proposed Recommendation. Latest version ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: VOResource :: VODataService :: StandardsRegExt Meetings: InterOpOct2011Registry :: InterOpMay2011Registry :: InterOpMay2010Reg ...
Request for Comment: SimpleDALRegExt v1.0 This document serves as the RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled "Describing Simple Data Access Services, ...
Describing SSA services as a VO resource Part of the standardization of a protocol is defining an XML schema for describing an instance of the service, primarily in ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: VOResource :: VODataService :: RegDMStandards Meetings: InterOpMay2010Reg :: InterOpNov2009Reg :: InterOpMay2009ResReg ...
Request for Comment: StandardsRegExt v1.0 This document serves as the RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled "StandardsRegExt: a VOResource Schema Extension ...
This page was intended to collect points that should be clarified/fixed in future versions of the UWS/TAP/ADQL combo of standards. By now, this material has been moved ...
Back to: DAL Jumps: ObsDMCoreComponents :: VOResource :: VODataService Meetings: InterOpMay2010 TAP VOResource Extension Schema Contents 2011 11 27 ...
Table Access Discussions Meeting to discuss the Table Access Protocol (TAP) JHU, Nov 19 20 2007 Present in Baltimore: John Good, Bob Hanisch, Keith Noddle, Francois ...
TAPRegExt 1.0 Proposed Recommendation: TCG Review This document serves as the RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled "TAPRegExt: a VOResource Schema Extension ...
WYSIWYG content do not remove this comment, and never use this identical text in your topics Utypes Tiger Team, Minutes of 2013 03 26 Present: Jesus, Gerard, Omar ...
minutes UTYPEs tiger team telecon 2013 04 09absent: Mireille (ML), Pierre (PF) Discussed the finally accepted approach:The mapping specification we'll propose will ...
VO Architecture Discussion This page is intended to host all necessary information in the preparation of the document of the VO Architecture. All interdependency diagrams ...
This page collects specification issues as well as proposals for extensions for VODataService 1.1. Version 1.2, addressing most of the points below, is currently a ...
Request For Comment: VODataService v1.1 VOResource Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation ...
VODataService 1.2 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments The latest version of VODataService 1.2 can be found at: https://www.ivoa.net/documents/VODataService ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: ResourceMetadata :: ResourceMetadata Meetings: InterOpMay2008ResReg :: InterOpSep2007ResReg :: InterOpMay2007ResReg Using ...
VOResource 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments VOResource 1.1 is an update to the basic schema for resource records in the VO; the most salient rationale ...
Note : This was an early prototype for the Next pages and hence didn't have a version number in it yet. This page is superseded by VOResource 1 1 Next . This page ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: ResourceMetadata :: RWP03RefBack :: RWP03Disc Registry Working Group WP3 (Metadata Specifications) VOResource v0 ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: ResourceMetadata :: RWP03RefBack :: RWP03Disc Registry Working Group WP3 (Metadata Specifications) VOResource v0.9 ...
VOSI 1.1 Erratum 2 Example corrections Author: Patrick DowlerDate:2019 04 12 The following Erratum amends the VOSI 1.1 recommendation. Rationale In VOSI 1.1 (ref ...
VOSI v1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Discussion page for the IVOA VOSI 1.1 Proposed Recommendation. The lastest VOSI 1.1 Proposed Recommendation ...
IVOA Support Interfaces (VOSI) RFC (Version 1.0) This document is a "Request for Comment" (RFC) for the Proposed Recommendation "IVOA Support Interfaces V1.0" (also ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: VOResource :: VODataService :: RegDMStandards Meetings: InterOpNov2009Reg :: InterOpMay2009ResReg :: InterOpMay2008ResReg ...
VOUnits 1.0 RFC The VOUnits document is now an REC; please do not edit this page THE TEXT BELOW IS HISTORICAL, FOR REFERENCE ONLY. VOUnits 1.0 20130724 is now ready ...
Volute transfer Options for transferring Volute from to https://github.com/ GitHub. Headline figures, based on disc usage volute complete 825M Svn checkout ...
Registry Interface Working Draft Discussion Topic How should we handle namespace prefixes in ADQL queries? The RI specifies that we use ADQL to pass registry queries ...
Number of topics: 95

 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © 2008-2021 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback