Backlinks to PatrickDowler in IVOA Web (Search all webs)

Results from IVOA web retrieved at 22:29 (GMT)

DAL Sessions May 2009 Interop Meeting (back to main program page) DAL Sessions: Preliminary Schedule TAP Monday, May 25, 14.0015.30 Théâtre Speaker ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2013B This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2013/14 between the Hawaii and Madrid ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2013A This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2013 between the Heidelberg and Hawaii ...
ADQL RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Data Query Language v2.0 Proposed Recommendation. This document is currently under TCG evaluation for approval ...
Collaborative Page for AccessData This page is to capture details of discussions around the AccessData capability being deveveloped for the Multi dimensional data ...
STC2:Coords Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Summary Version 1 of STC was developed in 2007, prior to the development and adoption of vo dml modeling ...
Back to: DAL Data Access Layer Interface DALI is a base set of requirements and rules that all DAL services will follow. The goal is not to define what service must ...
This page collects specification issues as well as proposals for extensions DALI 1.0. Specification Problems vocab URL Section 2.3 "Examples: DALI examples" proposes ...
DALI 1.1 Next Proposed changes/addition to the DALI specification (accepted changes would go into DALI 1.2) Use Cases for new DALI xtypes (value serialisation) More ...
DALI 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This is the RFC page for DALI 1.1. As per the abstract: DALI defines the base web service interface common to ...
DALI 1.0 RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Data Access Layer Interface 1.0 specification. The current version of the document is available at: http ...
Use Cases for new DALI xtypes (value serialisation) More General 2 D Spatial Constructs The following use cases were collected and discussed during the IVOA and ADASS ...
DataLink 1.0 Next This topic collects proposals for modifications of the DataLink 1.0 specification in order to improve the next revision of the specification. Errata ...
Data Product Type 1. Should we specify all possible values ? There is the suggestion in the current document to allow the value 'other' when no available ...
Datalink v1.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA Datalink Proposed Recommendation. Latest version of the IVOA Datalink ...
VOUnits 1.0 TCG Review: 2014 March 1 to 2014 March 31 The VOUnits Proposed Recommendation is now in its TCG review period. The last VOUnits RFC implied a small collection ...
Discovering Data Collections Within Services: Endorsed Note Request for TCG Comments and Approvals Document Link: http://ivoa.net/documents/Notes/discovercollections ...
Utype syntax and character set 1. Data base manager may prefer utypes in lower case when stored in a database. 1. How is it compatible with application using ...
Former Modeling Efforts !!! Work in progress : Site under re construction !!! This is a view of the work done before the first standard to appear. e active work ...
This page contains my comments on the 0.31 spec First summary of main points, then list of more detailed comments with location intext. Some of these comments have ...
Group Membership Service Working Draft TOC Working Draft The most recent published Working Draft can be found here: Membership Service Comments from the community ...
IVOA History Interop and Other Key Meetings Month/Year Location (Host) 6/2000 Pasadena, CA (Caltech), Virtual Observatories of the Future 8/2000 ...
Data Access Layer Sessions for Nara Interop 2010 to Programme DAL 1 Tuesday, 14:30 16:00 Topic Speaker time presentation Extending SSA ...
Agenda for GWS WG sessions at Nara Interop meeting This is the agenda for GWS sessions at the Nara Interop. GWS 1: Status and issues Session 9: Thurs 9 Dec 11:00 ...
DAL sessions @ June 2015 Interop Meeting DAL Session 1 Tuesday 16:00 17:30 Großer Saal Progress on TAP and ADQL. Speaker Title Duration Materials ...
GWS Sessions at the June 2015 Interop Meeting This time we will have 3 sessions with various topics: standard updates, implementations, studies and discussions. ...
List of Attendees to the Inter Op Meeting, IoA, Cambridge, UK, May 12 16 2003. As of the list stands at 69 folk: name institute arrival date departure ...
InterOpMay2003 Data Model Materials and notes from the work group and plenary sessions
InterOpMay2003 VOQL Agenda, Materials and notes from the work group and plenary sessions Agenda for the InterOpMay2003VOQL session is Item Activity Presenters ...
Applications Session at the May 2006 Interop Meeting Introduction The Applications Interest Group has four sessions at the Victoria Interoperability meeting. The ...
IVOA Interoperability Meeting Victoria, Canada, 14 19 May 2006 Data Access Layer Sessions DAL/DM 1 2 (Joint Session) Tuesday afternoon Spectral Access ...
DAL Session at the May 2010 Interop Meeting (back to main program page InterOpMay2010#Program) Date: Thursday, 20th May 2010 Time: 09:00 Venue: Spirit ...
Agenda for GWS WG sessions at Victoria Interop meeting This is the agenda for GWS sessions at the Victoria Interop. GWS 1: Current status Session 11: Wed 19 May ...
Applications Sessions at the May 2011 Interop Meeting (back to main program page) Applications Sessions: Preliminary Schedule Speaker Title Materials ...
Agenda for GWS WG sessions at Naples Interop meeting This is the agenda for GWS sessions at the Naples Interop. GWS 1: VOSpace 2.0 and REST Basic Profile Session ...
nop Splinter meetings and hack a thon Sessions slots Wednesday May 18 16:30 18:00 in various rooms in the conference centre Thursday May 19 16:30 18:00 ...
nop IVOA Technical Coordination Meeting May 15, 2011: Naples, Italy Local Arrangements The meeting will be held at the Osservatorio Astronomico di Capodimonte ...
DataAccess Layer Sessions 1. DAL/Theory DataLink speaker topic time material Laurent Michel DataLink services prototype Datalink Demo ...
Data Access Layer Sessions Madrid 2014 Session 3: TAP 1.x The purpose of this session is to discuss issues with the current Table Access Protocol (TAP) and related ...
Data Access Layer Sessions: May 2016, Cape Town, South Africa DAL 1: TAP/ADQL/DALI (Tuesday May 10: 1600 1730, plenary) Speaker Title Time ...
Grid and Web Services Sessions: May 2016, Cape Town, South Africa GWS 1: Authentication Authorization (Tuesday May 10: 1400 1530, Auditorium 1) Speaker ...
nop IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting May 8, 2016 Stellenbosch, South Africa Local Arrangements The meeting will be held in the Manor House Meeting ...
Preliminary Programme for the May 2017 Interop in Shanghai, China Session Time Room Session Notes Sunday May 14 09:30 12 ...
DM Sessions (draft) DM 1 Monday May 15 Room E 14:00 15:30 Speaker Title Duration Materials Arnold Rots STC2 status 15' 5' PDF ...
May 2018 IVOA Interop Meeting Schedule General Meeting Information (Registration, Hotel, Travel etc.) can be found here Session Time Room Session ...
DM sessions draft program DM1 Tuesday 29 16h 17h30 Spirit CD Title Speaker Duration Materials Chairing/Introduction MCD 5 VO DML ...
Grid and Web Services Working Group Sessions: May 2018, Victoria GWS I (Tuesday May 29, 14:00 15:30, Spirit CD) Topic: Storage and A A Speaker Title ...
Follow up: Participant Feedback and Requests The section gathers partipant requests. It is intended to provide both modellers and developpers with inputs on missing ...
May 2019 IVOA Interop Meeting Schedule General Meeting Information (Registration, Hotel, Travel etc.) can be found here Session Time Room Session ...
DAL sessions schedule IVOA May 2019 Paris Interoperability Meeting DAL 1 "Standards: revision updates" (Wednesday May 15, 11:00 12:30, Salle Le Verrier) Speaker ...
Data Model Working Group Sessions: May 2019, Paris, France WG Status (Tuesday, May 14, 2019, 14:00 15:30, Salle Le Verrier) Speaker Title Time Material ...
Semantics session @ Interop Paris 2019 Thursday May 16, 14:00 15:30 in Salle Le Verrier Welcome to the next Semantics session !! Here is the agenda . Speaker ...
DAL Working Group Sessions: May 2018, Victoria DAL 1 (Tuesday 11:00 12:30, Spirit AB): New protocols and new protocol versions / TAP implementations Speaker ...
Applications Sessions at the November 2009 Interop Meeting (back to main program page InterOpNov2009#Program) Applications Sessions: Preliminary Schedule Speaker ...
DAL Sessions at the November 2009 Interop Meeting (back to main program page InterOpNov2009#Program) DAL Sessions: Preliminary Schedule Speaker Title ...
Programme for November 2018 Interop in College Park, MD last edit (11/08) JE Session Time Room Session Notes Thursday Nov 08, 2018 ...
DAL sessions schedule IVOA November 2018 College Park Interoperability Meeting includes DAL/GWS/Registry joint session schedule DAL 1 (Thursday Nov. 08, 14:00 ...
GWS session IVOA November 2018 College Park Interoperability Meeting GWS 1 (Friday Nov. 09, 9:00 10:30, Salon 1 2) Speaker Title Time Material ...
Registry session schedule IVOA November 2018 College Park Interoperability Meeting includes joint session schedules. Registry 1 / Apps 1 (Friday Nov. 9, 11:00 ...
Agenda for DAL WG sessions at Baltimore Interop meeting This is the agenda for the DAL sessions at the Baltimore Interop. DAL 1: SIA, SSA, Footprint Services Tue ...
VOQL @ nop InterOpOct2008 ADQLstatus.ppt: ADQL status
Back to: Programme Data Access Layer Sessions Please use the Discussion links below to jump to the discussion page and add topics there. We will use those pages as ...
Grid and Web Services Sessions at the Oct 2011 Interop Meeting (Pune) Remarks : The last version of the VOSpace document updated by Matthew in June : http:/ ...
DAL Sessions for Interop October 2012 Back to main program The order of sessions is very tentative at this point... Session #1: DataLink and DataAccess Monday 16 ...
DAL session Oct 2014 Interop Meeting DAL Session 1 (chairman FrancoisBonnarel) The data cube Trilogy:Summit Friday 14:00 15:30 Speaker Title Duration ...
Program for October 2015 Interop in Sydney, Australia Preliminary program as of 2015 10 25: Session Time Room Session Notes Thursday Oct ...
Program for October 2016 Interop in Trieste, Italy Coffee breaks will be served in the Hall. During the lunch breaks, catered meals have been organised free of ...
Registry Working Group Sessions: October 2016, Trieste, Italy Registry 1: Registry Development (Friday Oct 21: 1100 1230, Oceania) Speaker Title ...
Programme for October 2017 Interop in Santiago, Chile Session Time Room Session Notes Thursday Oct 26, 2017 0 14:00 15:30 ...
IVOA October 2017 Interop Santiago de Chile DAL WG Sessions DAL 1 TAP, ADQL and ongoing new version of standards Friday October 27 San Cristobal 16:00 ...
Final Programme for October 2019 Interop in Groningen, NL Wednesday Oct 09, 2019 Time Location Topic 19:00 20:30 ADASS venue: Rm 11 TCG ...
DAL sessions schedule IVOA October 2019 Groningen Interoperability Meeting Apps DAL joint session Data Access Implementations Friday October 11 ...
Agenda for DAL WG sessions at Cambridge Interop meeting Session 1: S AP Progress Thurs 27 Sept 11:30 13:00 Hoyle Committee Room Talks: VO for Ground based ...
Agenda for VOQL Session at Cambridge Interop meeting Session on ADQL Fri 28 Sept 08:45 10:15 Hoyle Committee Room Pedro Osuna (5 min) Intro Inaki ...
nop InterOpMay2008 Plenary Chair: Dave de Young Plenary 1, Monday 19 May 2008 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (including questions) per WG and IG Speaker ...
DAL 1 : STC S Thursday 14:00 15:30 Topic Speaker Time STC S Review Arnold 15 min Discussion 75 min Latest working draft: http://www.ivoa ...
TCG F2F Meeting 2016 05 08 in Stellenbosch, SA present: Tom McGlynn (TMcG), Markus Demleitner (MD), Christophe Arviset (CA), John Swinbank (JS), Francoise Genova ...
TCG F2F Meeting 2017 05 14 in Shanghai, China present: Patrick Dowler PDMireille Louys ML Brian Major BM Giuliano Taffoni GT Marco Molinaro MM Carlos ...
DAL sessions draft agenda v1 DAL 1 "TAP, ADQL, Datalink, SIAV2" Speaker Title Duration Materials Mark Taylor TAP: what's missing? 10' 5 ...
GWS Sessions at the Oct 2015 Interop Meeting There will be two sessions with various topics: standard updates, implementations, studies and discussions. GWS Session ...
DAL Sessions at the Oct 2016 Interop Meeting There will be three sessions with various topics: standard updates, implementations, and discussions. DAL Session 1 ...
nop IVOA Events 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 Upcoming ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM33) 23 Sept 2009 @ 15.00 16.30 GMT (click the link to find your time) Contents Logistics Telecon: Agenda (DRAFT as of ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM37) Monday September 20 2010 @ 15.00 GMT Contents Logistics Telecon: Agenda TBD 1. Roll Call and Agenda (MA) 2. ...
IVOA Standing Committee on Science Priorities (CSP) These pages are being updated by the current CSP. Terms of Reference (2015 ): Motivation and Objectives: The ...
IVOA Technical Coordination Group This Committee is formed by the Chairs of the Working and Interest Groups as well as the TCG and IVOA chairs and vice chairs. ...
TCG Telecon 2017 05 05 present: Patrick Dowler (PD), Matthew Graham (MG), Pepi Fabbiano (PF), Tom McGlynn (TMG), Mark Taylor (MT), Brian Major (BM), Marco Molinaro ...
TCG Face to Face Meeting 2018 05 27 Victoria, BC ACTION: Pat to add SSIG to RFC template page ACTION: Pat to resend the VOSpace recommendation to exec ACTION: Francoise ...
IVOA TCG Meeting Thu, 08 Nov 2018 @8:30am(Local Time) (13:30 UTC) Henson room last edit Nov08 JE Draft Agenda: (Additions welcomed) Recent highlights ...
IVOA Query Language (historic pages) New VOQL group pages If you are interested in participating in the definition of the VO Query Language, you are invited to ...
MOC v1.0: Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This page contains public discussion of the MOC v1.0 Proposed Recommendation; latest version PR MOC 1.0 20140512 ...
STC2:Meas Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Summary Version 1 of STC was developed in 2007, prior to the development and adoption of vo dml modeling practices ...
Observation Data model Core Components and ObsTAP implementation: Request for Comments This wiki page document will act as RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation ...
In the current ObsTAP proposal, em min and em max are nullable. What does that mean when any of them is NULL? If the service is registered, and specifies the corresponding ...
AnitaRichards 09 Mar 2011 What about Solar System or other data which cannot be described at all by RA and Dec (because the body moves too fast, for example?) For ...
ObsCore v1.1: Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Errata page ObsCore 1 1 Erratum 1 This page contains former public discussion of the Obscore 1.1 Proposed ...
Please, go to the page referenced in the Documents in Progress list
Photometry DM RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Photometry DM http://www.ivoa.net/Documents/PHOTDM/ . This is the second RFC process for this DM. ...
Photometry DM RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Photometry DM http://www.ivoa.net/Documents/PHOTDM/ This is the second RFC process for this DM. Previous ...
PhotDM 1.0 Proposed Recommendation: RFC period This document serves as the RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled "IVOA Photometry DM, Version 1.0". The ...
Chair: Christophe Arviset Plenary 1, Tuesday 7 December 2010 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (including questions) per WG and IG (with some spare time) ...
Chair: Christophe Arviset Plenary 1, Monday 16 May 2011 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (including questions) per WG and IG (with some spare time) Speaker ...
Chair: Christophe Arviset Plenary 1, Monday 21 May 2012 Introductory talks, 5 10 min presentation (including questions) per WG and IG (with some spare time) ...
Chair: Séverin Gaudet Plenary 1, Monday 13 May 2013 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (plus questions) per WG and IG WG/IG presentations Speaker ...
Chair: Séverin Gaudet Plenary 1, Monday 19 May 2014 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (plus questions) per WG and IG Speaker Title File Taylor ...
Chair: Séverin Gaudet Plenary 1, Monday 22 Oct 2012 State of the TCG Speaker Title File Time Gaudet State of the TCG pptx 10:00 10:30 ...
Chair: Christophe Arviset Plenary 1, Monday 17 October 2011 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (including questions) per WG and IG (with some spare time) ...
Chair: Séverin Gaudet Plenary 1, Thursday 26 September 2013 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (plus questions) per WG and IG Speaker Title File ...
Discovering and accessing Polarisation data Use case 3.8 is for discovery of data including polarization information. Actually this use case has been reinforced ...
Provenance Data Model RFC #2 Page History After the first RFC period (November 2018) during which no consensus was reached, the Provenance model has been revamped ...
Publishing Data into the VO 0. Introduction The purpose of this page is to provide practical information about how to publish you data holdings into the VO. The ...
Publishing Data into the VO 0. Introduction The purpose of this page is to provide practical information about how to publish you data holdings into the VO. The ...
Publishing Data into the VO IVOA Architecture The Architecture Note (23 Nov 2010) can be a good starting point to explore the list of IVOA Standards, their function ...
Request for Comment: RegTAP v1.0 This document serves as the RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled "Registry Relational Schema, Version 1.0". The version ...
VOTable1.2: Request for Comments An ammended version PR VOTable 1.2 20090929.pdf PR VOTable 1.2 20091102.pdf was produced following your comments on this RFC page ...
SSA 1.1 and Spectrum 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This document serves as the RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled "Simple Spectral ...
SAMP v1.2 RFC Discussion This page contains public discussion of the v1.2 Proposed Recommendation. The formal RFC ran from October 1 through October 28, 2010. This ...
SAMP v1.3 Proposed Recommendation: Request For Comments This page contains public discussion of the SAMP v1.3 Proposed Recommendation. The RFC was announced on 12 ...
The SED Science Use Case December 2010 Discussion. Science Use Cases 1: SED Wed Dec 8, 9:00 10:30 1 2 Paolo Padovani Summary of ...
Simple Image Access Protocol specification V1.0: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC centre for the Image Access Protocol specification Proposed Recommendation ...
SIA v2.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA Simple Image Access (version 2.0) Proposed Recommendation. Latest version ...
Simulation Data model Proposed Recommandation: Request for Comments This wiki page document will act as RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled " Simulation ...
Request for Comment: SimpleDALRegExt v1.0 This document serves as the RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled "Describing Simple Data Access Services, ...
SLAP RFC Discussion TCG Review period: 12th May 11th June See the PR latest revised version at: http://www.ivoa.net/Documents/latest/SLAP.html July 20, 2009 ...
SSLDM RFC Discussion TCG Review period: 12th May 11th June See the PR latest revised version at: http://wiki.ivoa.net/internal/IVOA/SimpleSpectrumLineDMRFC ...
TWiki Site Statistics 2)" then "display: block" else "display: none" }%" Monthly Site Statistics Data Month WebsTotal WebsViewed Websupdated ...
SpectralDM 2.0 Proposed Recommendation: RFC period This document serves as the RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled "IVOA Spectral DM, Version 2.0" ...
Request for Comment: StandardsRegExt v1.0 This document serves as the RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled "StandardsRegExt: a VOResource Schema Extension ...
TAP 1.0 Next This topic collects proposals for modifications of the TAP 1.0 specification in order to improve the next revision of the specification. Errata to the ...
Table Access Protocol 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments TOC The table access protocol (TAP) defines a service protocol for accessing general table ...
This page was intended to collect points that should be clarified/fixed in future versions of the UWS/TAP/ADQL combo of standards. By now, this material has been moved ...
nop IVOA TCG F2F#02 Meeting 6 December 2010, Nara, Japan Meeting Final Notes The notes from the meeting can be found here. In particular, they include ...
List of TWiki users Please take the time and add yourself to the list. To do that fill out the form in .TWikiRegistration . This will create an account for you which ...
Collaborative Page for the Table Access Protocol (TAP) The Table Access Protocol (TAP) is a second generation DAL interface being developed to provide a general access ...
TAPRegExt 1.0 Proposed Recommendation: TCG Review This document serves as the RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled "TAPRegExt: a VOResource Schema Extension ...
Collaborative Page for the TAP Interface The Table Access Protocol (TAP) is a second generation DAL interface being developed to provide a general access mechanism ...
TAP V1.0: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC centre for the latest TAP V1.0 Proposed Recommendation. Following the comments below on the 20091006 ...
Historical comments on initial TAP V1 RFC period Comments from the community Sample comment by WikiName Response (by WikiName) May I once more request ...
IVOASTANDARD Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Feel free to include here an introductory paragraph describing the IVOASTANDARD being addressed here Latest ...
UCD Maintenance Standard/ Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments The Maintenance Process for the set of terms defined as IVOA Unified Content Descriptors is ...
UTYPES This page is for discussion of UTYPE issues relating to the proposals of the UTYPES Tiger Team. UTYPES Tiger Team page UTYPES documents Usages note ...
UWS v1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA UWS 1.1 Proposed Recommendation. The latest version of the UWS Specification ...
Universal Worker Service (UWS) RFC (Version 1.0) This document is a "Request for Comment" (RFC) for the Proposed Recommendation "Universal Worker Service V1.0". The ...
Discussion Page for Datalink Update Note : this is deprecated in favour of Vocabularies in the VO version 2. See IvoaSemantics for details. The following is just ...
WYSIWYG content do not remove this comment, and never use this identical text in your topics Utypes Tiger Team, Minutes of 2013 03 26 Present: Jesus, Gerard, Omar ...
VO DML V1.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments VO DML describes a standard modelling language, or meta model for expressing data models in the IVOA. For ...
Request For Comment: VODataService v1.1 VOResource Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation ...
VOEvent v2.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC center for the VOEvent V2.0 Proposed Recommendation: Specification at http ...
VOSI 1.1 Erratum 1 Corrections to table response examples Author: Patrick Dowler Technical Coordination Group ChairDate: 28 August 2018 The following Erratum amends ...
VOSI 1.1 Erratum 2 Example corrections Author: Patrick DowlerDate:2019 04 12 The following Erratum amends the VOSI 1.1 recommendation. Rationale In VOSI 1.1 (ref ...
IVOA Support Interfaces (VOSI) RFC (Version 1.0) This document is a "Request for Comment" (RFC) for the Proposed Recommendation "IVOA Support Interfaces V1.0" (also ...
VOSpace v2.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments RFC page for the IVOA VOSpace 2.1 Proposed Recommendation. The latest VOSpace 2.1 Proposed Recommendation ...
VOSpace 2.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC centre for the VOSpace 2.0 Proposed Recommendation. The version of the specification ...
' VOTable JSON output discussion As discussed in the IVOA Interop in South Africa, many of the service providers are either already using, or have thought of using ...
VOTable v1.3: Request For Comments This page contains public discussion of the VOTable v1.3 Proposed Recommendation. The RFC is announced on 29 March 2013 and will ...
VOUnits 1.0 RFC The VOUnits document is now an REC; please do not edit this page THE TEXT BELOW IS HISTORICAL, FOR REFERENCE ONLY. VOUnits 1.0 20130724 is now ready ...
WS Basic Profile RFC (Version 1.0) This document is a "Request for Comment" (RFC) for the Proposed Recommendation "IVOA Web Services Basic Profile V1.0". The latest ...
Statistics for IVOA Web Month: Topic views: Topic saves: File uploads: Most popular topic views: Top contributors for topic save and uploads ...
nop IVOA Member Organizations Acronym VO Project/Country Primary Contact NOVA Virtual Observatory Gurovich nop ArVO Virtual Observatory ...
XML Schema Versioning Policies: Endorsed Note Request for TCG Comments and Approvals Document Link: Schema Versioning Policies Comments from the interested public ...
Number of topics: 160

 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © 2008-2019 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback