Backlinks to MireilleLouys in IVOA Web (Search all webs)

Results from IVOA web retrieved at 12:16 (GMT)

ADQL RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Data Query Language v2.0 Proposed Recommendation. This document is currently under TCG evaluation for approval ...
If you are interested in sharing transportation from your arrival airport to Baltimore, please enter your name, e mail address, and flight arrival information below ...
Agenda visite Baptiste Cecconi @CDS 16 18 dec 19 Preliminary agenda /Calendrier visite Baptiste / Due to transport perturbations this week, Baptiste will be available ...
Charter History started after Cambridge Interop 2003 technical meetings in Garching, Strasbourg, Villa Franca First draft by 2005 IVOA submission by ...
DM work package : Characterisation Data Model !!New page(Feb 2010)!!! Work in progress : Site under re construction coordination : François ...
Characterisation Data Model RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Data Model 1.11 Proposed Recommendation. Review period: 01 Jun 2007 to 4 Jul 2007 ...
Obscore 1.1 Example: Advanced Use cases Use case 4.3 POS SPECTRAL TIME POS at event of event Show me a list of all data matching ...
Simple Cone Search Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC center for the Simple Cone Search V1.0 Proposed Recommendation. The ...
WP4 Escape Radio visibilities in VO Obscore Extension for radio visibility datasets Dec 2020 This work is developped in a collaboration of people with main radio ...
Credential Delegation Protocol specification: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC centre for the Delegation Protocol specification Proposed Recommendation ...
N Dimensional Cube model version 1.0 Goal The Cube Data Model, currently under development, will describe multdimensional image and cube dataset instances. Much of ...
Back to Program Data Access Layer Sessions: May 2011 SpectrumDM 1.2 and SSA 1.2 (Tuesday, 9:30) speaker topic time M.Louys Utypes standard 10 ...
DALI 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This is the RFC page for DALI 1.1. As per the abstract: DALI defines the base web service interface common to ...
DALI 1.0 RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Data Access Layer Interface 1.0 specification. The current version of the document is available at: http ...
Data Models Session at the May 2009 Interop Meeting (back to main program page InterOpMay2009#Program) DRAFT SCHEDULE Data Model 1 Tuesday May 26, 14.00 15.30 ...
DM Session at the December 2010 Interop Meeting (back to main program page InterOpDec2010#Program) Preliminary Schedule DM 1 Final steps for current modeling projects ...
Data Modeling Meeting ESO, Garching, Jan. 23/24, 2003 Initials Participant Affiliation PB Pascal Ballester ESO FB Fran ois Bonnarel CDS PD Pierre ...
Data Product Type 1. Should we specify all possible values ? There is the suggestion in the current document to allow the value 'other' when no available ...
Datalink v1.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA Datalink Proposed Recommendation. Latest version of the IVOA Datalink ...
DatasetMetadata model version 1.0 Goal All IVOA datsets must contain a common set of metadata elements to facilitate the registration, discovery, and interoperability ...
VOUnits 1.0 TCG Review: 2014 March 1 to 2014 March 31 The VOUnits Proposed Recommendation is now in its TCG review period. The last VOUnits RFC implied a small collection ...
Discovering Data Collections Within Services: Endorsed Note Request for TCG Comments and Approvals Document Link: http://ivoa.net/documents/Notes/discovercollections ...
During Fall 2020 Interop we had a session, requested by Markus Demleitner, that aimed at opening a wide discussion on both Measure and Coordinate models and possibly ...
IVOA Document Standards RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the IVOA Document Standards 1.10 Proposed Recommendation. Review period: 16 September 2008 to ...
IVOA Document Standards RFC (Version 1.2) This document acted as RFC centre for the Document Standards 1.2 Proposed Recommendation, 03 March 2009. Review period ...
Former Modeling Efforts !!! Work in progress : Site under re construction !!! This is a view of the work done before the first standard to appear. e active work ...
Euro VO DCA SNAP Workshop, Garching, Apr 12 13 2007 A workshop in the context of the IVOA theory interest group, sponsored by the Data Center Alliance project. The ...
HiPS 1.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA HiPS 1.0 Proposed Recommendation. The latest version of the HiPS specification ...
How We Operate and How to Join We try to follow a roadmap for our activities , that is discussed at every IVOA Interoperability Meeting which occur twice per year ...
Data Models for Spectral Data Here we have various efforts to model 1D spectra , spectra with photometry and spectral timeseries . The corresponding protocol that ...
Comments page for Spectrum 1.2 Spectrum 1.2 is an extension of Spectrum DM in order to support Photometry metadata and time series. Latest version of Spectrum ...
IVOA History Interop and Other Key Meetings Month/Year Location (Host) 6/2000 Pasadena, CA (Caltech), Virtual Observatories of the Future 8/2000 ...
The tables on this page summarise decisions taken during first the SNAP, then the SimDB projects. These issues were discussed mainly in a small core group ("tiger ...
IVOA Identifiers Version 2 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments IVOA Identifiers describes the syntax and semantics of the IVOA's special URIs. Such URIs ...
Image Data Model Effort The Image Data Model, currently under development, will describe multdimensional image and image cube datasets and instances. It will serve ...
DM Session at the December 2010 Interop Meeting (back to main program page InterOpDec2010#Program) Preliminary Schedule DM 1 Final steps for current modeling projects ...
DAL sessions @ June 2015 Interop Meeting DAL Session 1 Tuesday 16:00 17:30 Großer Saal Progress on TAP and ADQL. Speaker Title Duration Materials ...
Semantics session D052 Thursday June 18 2015 9:00 10:30 Grüner Saal Speaker Title Duration Materials Baptiste Cecconi Update on Observatory ...
List of Attendees to the Inter Op Meeting, IoA, Cambridge, UK, May 12 16 2003. As of the list stands at 69 folk: name institute arrival date departure ...
InterOpMay2004 Data Models Tuesday May 25, 2004 Overview (Jonathan) Quantity (Brian) DM1Notes: Notes/minutes from DM1 Thursday May 27, 2004 ...
InterOpMay2005 Data Models Timetable Time Work Pkg Content Speaker Slide DM1 Joint with DAL Doug Tody et al. ...
DAL/DM 1 2 Joint Session Tuesday afternoon Doug Tody SSA Overview (25m) Jonathan nop McDowell Spectrum DM (45m) Francois Bonnarel ...
IVOA Interoperability Meeting 14 19 May 2006: Victoria, Canada Theory Sessions The goal of the theory sessions is to get work done. Therefore the emphasis will be ...
DM Session at the May 2007 Interop Meeting Introduction The Data Modeling Working Group has three sessions at the Beijing Interoperability meeting. DM 1, 2 and 3 ...
Data Models Session at the May 2008 Interop Meeting (back to main program page InterOpMay2008#Program) General Data models Sessions: DRAFT SCHEDULE Speaker ...
DM Session at the May 2010 Interop Meeting (back to main program page InterOpMay2010#Program) Preliminary Schedule DM 1 Observation Data model Core Components ...
DM/DAL Session at the May 2010 Interop Meeting (back to main program page InterOpMay2010#Program) Date: Wednesday, 19th May 2010 Time: 11:00 Venue: ...
nop Splinter meetings and hack a thon Sessions slots Wednesday May 18 16:30 18:00 in various rooms in the conference centre Thursday May 19 16:30 18:00 ...
Carpooling Options Are you interested in carpooling from one of the airports to the Interop in Urbana? Are you renting a car and willing to offer someone a ride? ...
Data Model Sessions at the May 2012 Interop Meeting (back to main program page) DM Sessions: Preliminary Schedule Speaker Title Materials Time ...
NEES Lab Tour Group A Group B Group C Group D Sarah Emery Bunn Andy Lawrence Arnold Rots Pierre Le Sidaner Gus Muench Baptiste ...
Data Access Layer Sessions Madrid 2014 Session 3: TAP 1.x The purpose of this session is to discuss issues with the current Table Access Protocol (TAP) and related ...
DM session May 2014 Interop Meeting DM Session 1 Ongoing DMs start of VO DML discussion:D001 Thursday 10:00 11:30 Speaker Title Duration Materials ...
Semantics Session at the May 2014 Interop Meeting Schedule There is only one Semantics session: Wednesday 21 May, 12:00 13:30, in room D052 Speaker Title ...
Data Model Sessions: May 2016, Cape Town, South Africa This schedule is in progress DM 1: VO DML (Wednesday May 11: 1330 1500, Aud. Room) Speaker ...
SEMANTICS session Monday May 9 14:00 15:30 Proposed Agenda Title Speaker Time Link to presentation Embedding UCD user interface in ...
Plenary 1, Monday May 9 2016 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (plus questions) per WG and IG Speaker Title File Donaldson WG Applications ...
Preliminary Programme for the May 2017 Interop in Shanghai, China Session Time Room Session Notes Sunday May 14 09:30 12 ...
DM Sessions (draft) DM 1 Monday May 15 Room E 14:00 15:30 Speaker Title Duration Materials Arnold Rots STC2 status 15' 5' PDF ...
Opening Plenary: Monday May 15, 2017 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (plus questions) per WG and IG Speaker Title File Fernique WG Apps ...
Opening Plenary May 28 Charge to the WG/IGs Time available: about 5 minutes per talk (on average) Speaker Title File Fernique WG Apps pdf ...
Semantics session @ Interop Victoria 2018 Thursday May 31 14:00 15:30 Spirit CD Welcome to the next Semantics session !! Here is the agenda . Speaker ...
TCG Face to Face Meeting: Sunday May 27 Time: 9:30 to 15:30 Location: Spirit AB, Laurel Point Inn, Victoria, BC WIFI: use #TELUS network and login with any email ...
There will be one TDIG session dedicated to Alerts and two joint sessions with Apps, DAL and DM. Tuesday 29 May Spirit AB 14:00 15:30 Alerts Speaker ...
Opening Plenary May 13, 2019 Speaker Title File Donaldson WG Apps pdf Molinaro WG DAL pdf Cresitello Dittmar WG DM pdf ...
Semantics session @ Interop Paris 2019 Thursday May 16, 14:00 15:30 in Salle Le Verrier Welcome to the next Semantics session !! Here is the agenda . Speaker ...
DM "DRAFT" sessions schedule IVOA May 2020 Virtual Interoperability Meeting This is the schedule setup for DM related sessions at the Virtual IVOA Meeting (May 2020 ...
Data Model Sessions: Preliminary Schedule DM 1 Polarisation Photometry Provenance Units Monday 15:30 17:50 CR Speaker Title Time ...
Plenary Sessions Chair: Christophe Arviset Plenary 1, Monday 09 Nov 2009 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (including questions) per WG and IG (with some spare ...
(DRAFT) Data Model Working Group sessions schedule IVOA November 2018 College Park Interoperability Meeting DM1 (Thursday 8 16:00 17:30, Salon 3)Thursday Nov 08 ...
Opening Plenary Nov 8 Charge to the WG/IGs Time available: about 5 minutes per talk (on average) Speaker Title File Donaldson WG Apps pdf ...
Semantics session @ Nothern Fall Interop CollegePark Oct 2018 Friday Nov 9 09:00 10:30 Salon 3 Welcome to the next Semantics session !! Here is the agenda . ...
Time Domain IG sessions schedule IVOA November 2018 College Park Interoperability Meeting Saturday Nov 10, 2018 (09:00 10:30 h) FridayFriday Nov 09, 2018 NoFriday ...
IVOA Interop Meeting, Northern Fall 2020 (virtual) Abstracts This page contains abstracts for (some of) the presentations at the Interop meeting. They are in approximate ...
DM Sessions Schedule IVOA November 2020 Virtual Interoperability Meeting Abstact page Schedule Summary Session DateTime UTC UTC 08:00 ...
Data Model Work Group Sessions Oct 14 15, 2003 at InterOpOct2003 Attendees at Oct 14 DM WG session DataModelParticipantsOct2003 1. Introduction: JonathanMcDowell ...
IVOA Interoperability Meeting 6 7 Oct 2005: ESAC, Madrid, Spain Data Model Session Thursday 6, 10:00 13:30 Room B3 B4 Speaker Subject ...
Plenary Sessions Chair: Dave De Young Plenary 1, Monday 27 Oct 2008 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (including questions) per WG and IG Speaker Title ...
Joint discussion with DAL,DM,Registry,VOQL,Semantics about SimDB on Wednesday 29 Oct 2008 8:30 10:00, room B475 Presentation by HerveWozniak available here Minutes ...
Applications Sessions at the Oct 2011 Interop Meeting (Pune) Applications 1: TAP Monday 17 October, 14:00 15:30, Bhaskara 3 Speaker Title Materials ...
Data Model Sessions at the Oct 2011 Interop Meeting (Pune) Data Model 1: SED builder/ PhotDMv1 1 Tuesday October 18 2011, 11.30 13.00, Bhaskara 3 Speaker ...
Special Plenary Session IVOA Standards Implementation at Oct 2011 Interop Meeting (Pune) Tuesday October 18, 9:30 11:00, Bhaskara 3 Speaker Title ...
Semantic Session: Thursday Oct 25 11:00 12:30 Concil Room n°15 Speaker Title Materials Time Welcome Sebastien Derriere ...
DM session Oct 2014 Interop Meeting DM Session 1 Ongoing DMs:Summit Friday 16:00 17:30 Speaker Title Duration Materials On Going DMs ...
Joint session Semantics Data Curation and Preservation Black Bear Friday 11:00 12:30 Speaker Title Duration Materials Françoise Genova ...
Opening Plenary: Friday Oct 27, 2017 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (plus questions) per WG and IG Speaker Title File Fernique WG Apps ...
There will be two TDIG sessions together with DAL and DM. Most of the contributions are in the form of 12 min presentation 3 min for questions. At the end of the ...
Data Model Working Group Sessions: October 2019, Groningen, NL Source DM (Friday October 11, 13h30 15h, Room DOT) Speaker Title Time Material ...
Semantics Working Group Session at the 2019 Groningen Interop Saturday, Oct 12, 11:00 12:30, Student hotel Schedule Speaker Title Material Time ...
Data Models Session at the Oct 2008 Interop Meeting (back to main program page InterOpOct2008#Program) General Data models Sessions: DRAFT SCHEDULE DM1/ Observation ...
DM Group Sep 2006 (Moscow) For main DM page see IvoaDataModel Agenda DM 1 Spectrum (with DAL) JonathanMcDowell DM 2 STC ArnoldRots ...
IVOA Interoperability September 2007 27 28 Sept 2007: IoA, Cambridge, UK Conference Photo: .jpg News 20070927: GWS 2/DAL 2 session swap session 20070926 ...
DM Sessions at the September 2007 Interop Meeting DM1 16:00 17:30 Sackler Lecture Hall Hoyle building 16:00 17:30 Introduction The Data Modeling ...
nop InterOpSep2007Plenary Chair: Nic Walton Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (including questions) per WG and IG Speaker Title File Time ...
nop InterOpMay2008 Plenary Chair: Dave de Young Plenary 1, Monday 19 May 2008 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (including questions) per WG and IG Speaker ...
DM Sessions at the October 2013 Interop Meeting (Hawaii) Speaker Title Time(m) Materials DM1: Ongoing DMs: Thursday Sep 26 2013 16:00 17 ...
Thuesday Sep 26 2013, 14:00 14:30, Naupaka 7 preliminary schedule for Semantics Education topics Time Speaker Title Slides 14:00 Introduction ...
Applications Session at the September 2006 Interop Meeting Introduction The Applications Interest Group has two sessions at the Moscow Interoperability meeting. The ...
TCG F2F Meeting 2016 05 08 in Stellenbosch, SA present: Tom McGlynn (TMcG), Markus Demleitner (MD), Christophe Arviset (CA), John Swinbank (JS), Francoise Genova ...
TCG F2F Meeting 2017 05 14 in Shanghai, China present: Patrick Dowler PDMireille Louys ML Brian Major BM Giuliano Taffoni GT Marco Molinaro MM Carlos ...
Data Model Session at the May 2011 Interop Meeting in Napoli Preliminary Schedule DM 1: Observation Core Components DM, Photometry DM and Utypes?? Monday May ...
Semantics session @ Interop Shanghai 2017 Tuesday May 12Tu 9:00 10:30 Room E Welcome to the next Semantics session !! Here is the agenda . Speaker Title ...
Semantics/Data Curation Preservation session Sunday Nov 1 2015 11:00 12:30 Speaker Title Duration Materials Françoise Genova Status of the ...
DataModel sessions draft agenda DM 1: Board Room Fri. Oct 30; 16:00 17:30 Speaker Title Duration Materials Jesus Salgado SourceDM status ...
Semantics session @ Interop Santiago October 2017 Sunday Oct 29th O'Higgins room 8:30 10:00 Welcome to the next Semantics session !! Here is a draft agenda . ...
Science Requirements and Use Cases for the Data Model This activity is started with the DM group and was taken up by Brian Thomas, Alberto Micol and David Giaretta ...
IVOA Data Model Working Group Introduction The role of the Data Modeling group is to provide a framework for the description of metadata attached to observed or ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM28) Sunday May 18 2008 @ 16.00 18.00 GMT (18.00 20.00 European Summer Time) Contents Logistics At Trieste interop see ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM30 Supplementary) Wednesday 29 October 12:00 13:30 EDT Contents Logistics Full Meeting at InterOpOct2008 : nop Bloomberg ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM34) Sun Nov 8 2009 @ 16.00 18.00 CET Wed Nov 11 2009 @ 12.30 14.00 CET Supplementary Contents Logistics Full Meeting: ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM36) Sunday May 16 @ 16.00 18.00 Supplementary: Wednesday May 19 @ 12.30 14.00, extension @ 17.30 Contents Logistics Sunday ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM38) Monday December 6 @ 17.00 19.00 Supplementary: Thursday December 9 @ 12.30 14.00 Contents Logistics Monday meeting ...
We have also engaged further with the proposal for a standard VO data modelling language. A working draft is published to the DM WG and under discussion. We also continued ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM58) FM58 Sun, Jun 14 (16:00 18:00) Sport Kurhotel at Bad Moos FM58 Supplementary Wed, Jun 17 (12:30 14:00) Dolomiten ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM73) FM73 Thu, 26 Oct 2017 14:00 (local time)/(17:00 UTC) Sheraton Convention Center Room: O'Higgins Contents IVOA ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM77) FM77 Sun, 27 May 2018 16:00 Local Time (23:00 UTC) nop SpiritAB FM77 Supplementary Wed, May 30 @12:30 Local Time ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM80) FM80 Thu, 08 Nov 2018 17:30 Local Time (22:30 UTC) Diamondback Room Contents IVOA Executive Committee Meeting ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM84) FM84 May 12 2019 4 6pm local time Salle du Conseil ( note Wednesday meeting has its own Agenda page FM84S) Access ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM9) Date: Jan. 29, 2004 Venue: ESO, Garching, Council Room, please report to reception upon arrival Accommodation and Visitor ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM21) Tues Dec 5 2006 @ 15.00 16.30 GMT Contents Logistics Telecon: Check email from Bob Hanisch 27 Nov 2006 let him know ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM27) Thurs Apr 24 2008 @ 15.00 16.30 GMT Contents Logistics Telecon: Agenda 1 Roll Call and Agenda 2 Minutes of TM26 ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM35) Tues Mar 2 2010 @ 16.00 GMT Contents Logistics Telecon: Agenda 1. Roll Call and Agenda (MA) 2. Minutes of FM34 ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM37) Monday September 20 2010 @ 15.00 GMT Contents Logistics Telecon: Agenda TBD 1. Roll Call and Agenda (MA) 2. ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM74) TM74 Tue, 19 Dec 2017 15:00 UTC Contents IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM74) Logistics Agenda ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM75) TM75 Tue, 06 Mar 2018 15:00 UTC Contents IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM75) Logistics Agenda ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM76) TM76 Tue, 08 May 2018 15:00 UTC Contents IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM76) Logistics Agenda ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM81) TM81 Tue, 11 Dec 2018 15:30 UTC Contents IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM79) Logistics Agenda ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM82) TM82 Tue, 05 Mar 2019 15:30 UTC Contents IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM82) Logistics Agenda ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM83) TM83 April 9 2019 15:00 UTC (11am US Eastern, 5pm Central Europe) Logistic Hosted by CXC Data Systems Tuesday, ...
nop IVOA Semantics Working Group The Semantics Working Group (Charter) superseded the UCD Working Group in 2006 as it was realised semantic resources beyond UCDs were ...
IVOA TCG Telecon Tue, 05 Feb 2019 @21:00 UTC via WebEx last edit Feb06 JE Feb 6 Added meeting notes JE Attendees Ada, Guiliano, Kai, Laurent, Pierre ...
Space mission Examples GAIA: Mission: mission.doculink: cosmos.esa.int/web/gaia mission.name: gaia mission.type survey definir missiontype: survey ...
MOC v1.0: Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This page contains public discussion of the MOC v1.0 Proposed Recommendation; latest version PR MOC 1.0 20140512 ...
Discussion on Metadata for Telescope and Instrument description How to federate a common description to share instruments ad telescope lists into the community Recent ...
Minutes of telecon 2012 08 21 Persons present: Omar, Markus, Gerard, Matthew, Patrick Points discussed (not in temporal order): Starting with a clean slate as far ...
Minutes of the Utypes Telco / Wednesday 5 September CET 18:00 Participants: Omar Laurino, Gerard Lemson, Pat Dowler, Markus Demleitner, Matthew Graham, Mireille ...
ObsCore 1.1: Erratum 1 Author: DM WG Date last changed: 2019 05 10 Update of errata page after tcg review . L. Michel , M.Louys. Previous change : 2018 12 19 Date ...
ObsCore 1.1: Erratum 2 Author: DM WG Date last changed: 2018 11 18 Date accepted: Rationale This erratum corrects a few issues noted in the document . Since most ...
Proposed recommendation Obscore 1.1 (May August 2016) Please check the RFC (Request For Comments page) at http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/ObscCore1dot1RFC ...
Observation Data model Core Components and ObsTAP implementation: Request for Comments This wiki page document will act as RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation ...
Description of Core components for the Observation Data Model (ObsCore) A new version of the Observation data model Core Components is currently updated and discussed ...
Discussion on the IVOA WD on ObsTAP and the ObsCore data model Proposed Recommendation ( May 3rd) http://www.ivoa.net/Documents/ObsCore/20110502/index.html ...
Suggestions for new UCD strings From the discussion, and the proposals I made to some of the items, it follows we might need the following new UCDs: meta.bib ...
OBSTap Discussion Post Interop Meeting: Friday, Nov 13, 9:00 ESO building room 231/ Proposed agenda for the discussion 1) Content Types 2) Implementation ...
ObsCore v1.1: Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Errata page ObsCore 1 1 Erratum 1 This page contains former public discussion of the Obscore 1.1 Proposed ...
Provenance Data Model A workpackage inside the DM WG to DM main page Acknowledgements: supports from ASTERICS/DADI WP, CTA project, GAVO Project, ASOV OV France, ...
IVOA DM Work Package : Units description and usage OLD PAGE see UnitsDesc for NEW PAGE (June 2008) lead Anita Richards with help from MireilleLouys ...
Please, go to the page referenced in the Documents in Progress list
Photometry DM RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Photometry DM http://www.ivoa.net/Documents/PHOTDM/ This is the second RFC process for this DM. Previous ...
PHOTDM 1.1 WD Update for PhotDMv1 1 1.0 Editor : M.Louys This update of the Photometry Data Model reformulates the existing classes of PhotDMv 1.0 to be compliant ...
PHOTDM v1.1 Mireille Louys, Jesus Salgado, ... PHOTDM v1.1 is a revision of 'PhotDM v1.0' , redesigned to follow the rules and constraints set by the VODML meta model ...
DM work package : Photometry coordination : J.Salgado (ESAC) and M.Louys (CDS) PHotDMv1.1 update of the model to provide a vo DML representation / description of ...
Extension of the UCD list for Planetary Metadata and Radio data (ASKAP) Discussion at last interops , namely Sao Paolo (Oct 2012), and Heidelberg ( mai 2013) have ...
Plenary Sessions Chair: Christophe Arviset Plenary 1, Monday 25 May 2009 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (including questions) per WG and IG Speaker ...
Chair: Christophe Arviset Plenary 1, Tuesday 7 December 2010 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (including questions) per WG and IG (with some spare time) ...
Chair: Séverin Gaudet Plenary 1, Monday June 14 2015 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (plus questions) per WG and IG Speaker Title File Fernique ...
Chair: Christophe Arviset Plenary 1, Monday 17 May 2010 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (including questions) per WG and IG (with some spare time) Speaker ...
Chair: Christophe Arviset Plenary 1, Monday 16 May 2011 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (including questions) per WG and IG (with some spare time) Speaker ...
Chair: Séverin Gaudet Plenary 1, Monday 22 Oct 2012 State of the TCG Speaker Title File Time Gaudet State of the TCG pptx 10:00 10:30 ...
Chair: Séverin Gaudet Plenary 1, Friday 10 October 2014 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (plus questions) per WG and IG Speaker Title File ...
Chair: Séverin Gaudet Plenary 1, Thursday 26 September 2013 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (plus questions) per WG and IG Speaker Title File ...
Program Prep List College Park last updated JE Nov06 (Move the request from 'New Request' to 'Scheduled' once it's been added to the Program) Program link: ...
Program Prep List Paris (May 13 17, May 12 TCG mtg) last updated JE Apr25 (JE will Move the WG/IG Request from 'New Request' to 'Scheduled' once it's been ...
Provenance Hack a thon Session @ in Asterics Tech Forum, 2018/04/17 Summary Participants : Mireille Louys, Michele sanguillon, Ole Streicher , Markus Nullmeier ...
Provenance day in Paris, France, 2016 April 14th hosted at Observatoire de Paris, 14e Supported by OV France , GAVO, Paris Data Center and Asterics Project . Venue ...
Provenance meeting in Paris, France, 2018 August 28th to August 30th supported by OV France, GAVO, Paris Data Center and Asterics Project Follow up meeting Hosted ...
Provenance day in Strasbourg, France, 2016 December 13rd Follow up meeting hosted at Observatoire de Strasbourg supported by Asterics Project and OV France , GAVO ...
This page has moved to ProvDayJanuary2018.
Provenance meeting in Potsdam, Germany, 2018 January 18th to January 19th supported by OV France, GAVO, Paris Data Center and Asterics Project Follow up meeting ...
Provenance day in Paris, France, 2016 July 20th hosted at Observatoire de Paris supported by OV France , GAVO, Paris Data Center and Asterics Project . Follow up ...
Provenance meeting in Paris, France, 2017 July 27th afternoon and 28th supported by OV France, GAVO, Paris Astronomical Data Center and the ASTERICS Project. Participants ...
Provenance day in Heidelberg, Germany, 2016 June 14th hosted at ARI, prior to the data forum http://www.g vo.org/edp forum 2016 Follow up meeting Participants ...
Provenance Follow up meeting at ASTERICS Tech Forum in Strasbourg, France, 2017/03/23 hosted at Observatoire de Strasbourg supported by Asterics Project and OV France ...
Short Meeting in Postdam, 2018 March 20 Attached are the minutes in Mark Down , and 2 graphs illustrating the model refactoring as discussed.
Provenance meeting in Montpellier, France, 2017 May 3rd afternoon and 4th supported by OV France , GAVO, Paris Data Center and Asterics Project . Follow up meeting ...
PROV DM PR preparation second iteration Activity Description Package In order to push forward the Activity Configuration discussion, I have attached a last version ...
IVOA Provenance DM PR2 Serialisation Examples Here are working examples with the PR2 datamodel version. We use the instance identifiers to express how our instances ...
Provenance Week 2018/ Conference in London Participants from our group Anastasia Galkin (poster presentation here) Ole Streicher Michèle Sanguillon ...
Provenance Data Model Legacy Original concept in Observation data model IVOA note (2005) The basic concepts of this model have been discussed as early as 2002/2004 ...
Provenance Data Model RFC Page The RFC Review Period has ended, after several meetings during the College Park Interop with the DM chairs, the document will now evolve ...
Provenance Data Model RFC #2 Page History IVOA Provenance DM has become a recommendation after validation by the DM WG , TCG board and Exec board. http://www.ivoa ...
IVOA Standard Documents V2.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments The IVOA Document Standards describes the types of official IVOA documents and the process ...
Registry Interfaces 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discusion page for the IVOA Registry Interfaces 1.1 Proposed Recommendation The latest ...
RadioAstronomy in the VO 14/11/2019 telecon At the call: Mark Lacy ML , Alessandra Zanichelli AZ , Marco Molinaro MM , Mark Allen MA , François Bonarel FB , Janet ...
Date Registered Name Institution 2018 07 20 Tom McGlynn NASA/HEASARC 2018 07 20 Mireille Louys CDS and ICube , University of Strasbourg ...
Request for Comment: RegTAP v1.0 This document serves as the RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled "Registry Relational Schema, Version 1.0". The version ...
Registry Interface Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled "IVOA Registry Interfaces ...
Request for Comments Page for UCD1 list version 1.3 Current WD at http://www.ivoa.net/documents/UCD1 /20170502/index.html New terms have been added after request ...
VOTable1.2: Request for Comments An ammended version PR VOTable 1.2 20090929.pdf PR VOTable 1.2 20091102.pdf was produced following your comments on this RFC page ...
Preparation work for the IVOA Technical Assessment and Roadmap for 2008 Final version of the Roadmap is (v1.0) Previous versions of the Roadmap are (v0.3) http ...
SODA RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the SODA http://www.ivoa.net/documents/SODA/index.html . Review period: 12th October to 24th November 2016 In ...
SSAP V1.1 Collaborative Page SSAP/SDM Documents The draft V1.1 documents can be found here: DM V1.1 draft (pdf) SSA V1.1 draft (pdf) (doc) (Updated April ...
SSO v2.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA SSO 2.0 Proposed Recommendation. The latest version of the SSO Specification ...
Space Time Coordinates Documents: Recommendation: Schema: http://www.ivoa.net/xml/STC/stc v1.30.xsd STC v1.30.xsd Errata: STC 1.33 Errata Goal History ...
Embedding STC in VOTable The result of the discussions sketched below is 2.0 of the Note. History At the Garching Interop, has uttered some gripes with 1.1 20090612 ...
Space Time Coordinate Metadata RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Metadata V1.30 Proposed Recommendation. In order to add a comment to the document ...
Space Time Coordinate Metadata RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Metadata V1.21 Proposed Recommendation. In order to add a comment to the document ...
RFC Discussion This page has been used to encapsulate the discussion of the SAMP RFC from December 8, 2008 through January 16, 2009. Comments and reponses are included ...
SAMP v1.2 RFC Discussion This page contains public discussion of the v1.2 Proposed Recommendation. The formal RFC ran from October 1 through October 28, 2010. This ...
The SED Science Use Case December 2010 Discussion. Science Use Cases 1: SED Wed Dec 8, 9:00 10:30 1 2 Paolo Padovani Summary of ...
Simple Image Access Protocol specification V1.0: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC centre for the Image Access Protocol specification Proposed Recommendation ...
SIA v2.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA Simple Image Access (version 2.0) Proposed Recommendation. Latest version ...
SimDAL 1.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA SimDAL 1.0 Proposed Recommendation. The latest version of the SimDAL Specification ...
Simulation data Model version 1.0 Here is a discussion page for Theory IG and Data Model WG about the specification of the Simulation Data model. See http://wiki.ivoa ...
Simulation Data model Proposed Recommandation: Request for Comments This wiki page document will act as RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled " Simulation ...
Request for Comment: SimpleDALRegExt v1.0 This document serves as the RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled "Describing Simple Data Access Services, ...
SimpleDALRegExt v1.1 Request for Comments This page contains public discussion of the SimpleDALRegExt 1.1 Proposed Recommendation. Latest version: http://ivoa.net ...
SLAP RFC Discussion TCG Review period: 12th May 11th June See the PR latest revised version at: http://www.ivoa.net/Documents/latest/SLAP.html July 20, 2009 ...
SSLDM RFC Discussion TCG Review period: 12th May 11th June See the PR latest revised version at: http://wiki.ivoa.net/internal/IVOA/SimpleSpectrumLineDMRFC ...
TWiki Site Statistics 2)" then "display: block" else "display: none" }%" Monthly Site Statistics Data Month WebsTotal WebsViewed Websupdated ...
SpectralDM 2.0 Proposed Recommendation: RFC period This document serves as the RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled "IVOA Spectral DM, Version 2.0" ...
Spectral v2.0: Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This page contains public discussion of the Spectral 2.0 Proposed Recommendation; latest version PS SpectralDM ...
Atomic and Molecular Line Data Model Specification Latest draft of the recommendation for an IVOA Simple Spectral Lines Data Model Specification RFC pages ...
Spectrum Data Model RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Data Model 1.01 Proposed Recommendation. Review period: 16 May 2007 to 12 Jun 2007 (still open ...
Simple Spectral Access RFC The RFC period for SSA V1.0 is closed. About this RFC This document acted as RFC centre for the Simple Spectrum Access Protocol. Comments ...
Single Sign On Profile: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC centre for the Single Sign On Profile: Authentication Mechanisms Proposed Recommendation ...
Telescope and Instruments Nomenclature Meeting in Strasbourg 2018, 21 23 Feb Participants: Baptiste Cecconi, Emmanuelle Perret, Andrea Preite Martinez, Sebastien ...
Focus WG meetings during Interop meetings Comment from ChristopheArviset This topic has raised very little support from the WG and IG chairs, so I would propose not ...
Process for the UTYPES definition Text to go in the Roadmap Document Every year the discussion about UTYPES/UFI comes up in various Interop sessions, so it has become ...
List of TWiki users Please take the time and add yourself to the list. To do that fill out the form in .TWikiRegistration . This will create an account for you which ...
TAP V1.0: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC centre for the latest TAP V1.0 Proposed Recommendation. Following the comments below on the 20091006 ...
Historical comments on initial TAP V1 RFC period Comments from the community Sample comment by WikiName Response (by WikiName) May I once more request ...
Technical Milestones (working roadmap) Date : May 2007 This is the page for the IVOA Technical Coordination Group. The TCG consists of a Chair, vice Chair, Working ...
The Simulation Data Model relies on concepts organized as SKOS vocabularies. Several vocabularies have been developed by the VO Theory I.G. Some of them have been ...
TimeDomain Data model TimeSeriesDM derived from NDCube Description to come ... More TimeObs Obscore extension for Time Domain datasets For timeseries dataset discovery ...
TimeSeries 2020 proposal A new proposal for serialising time series from Ada Nebot, intended to meet a specific limited set of requirements. The LaTex source for the ...
UCD List 1.3 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the UCD List specification version 1.3 Proposed Recommendation The UCD Standard ...
Request for Modification for the UCD vocabulary towards UCDList v1.4 This page summarizes the steps for Modifications and Updates proposed in The UCD Maintenance workink ...
UCD Maintenance Standard/ Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments The Maintenance Process for the set of terms defined as IVOA Unified Content Descriptors is ...
Former specification and discussions in the Semantics WG 2003 2014 Semantics/UCD Sessions at Interop Meetings Where When WG Session Plenary More ...
UCDs Use cases This page presents good practice use cases for assigning a relevant Unified Content Descriptor (UCD) to each frequently used quantity. It is focusing ...
UTYPES This page is for discussion of UTYPE issues relating to the proposals of the UTYPES Tiger Team. UTYPES Tiger Team page UTYPES documents Usages note ...
UWS v1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA UWS 1.1 Proposed Recommendation. The latest version of the UWS Specification ...
Universal Worker Service (UWS) RFC (Version 1.0) This document is a "Request for Comment" (RFC) for the Proposed Recommendation "Universal Worker Service V1.0". The ...
Maintenance of UCD List version 1.4 : Proposed Endorsed Note Request for TCG Comments and Approvals Document Link: https://ivoa.net/documents/UCD1 /20210430/index ...
Solar Data : annotation with UCD Tags started Spring 2021 Participants : V. Delouille , B. Cecconi, M.Louys, add your name ... Here we study and discuss how and ...
Facilities and Instruments Description framework Abstract accepted by the LISA Scientific Organization Committee: Title: Shared nomenclature and identifiers for telescopes ...
IVOA DM Work Package : Units description and usage !!! Work in progress : !!! lead Anita Richards units final VO standard to be achieved ...
Discussion Page for Datalink Update Note : this is deprecated in favour of Vocabularies in the VO version 2. See IvoaSemantics for details. The following is just ...
Use Cases for Photometric metadata UseCase Here a set of Use cases provided by the Take up Committee on 2009, Nov 13rd after the Garching Interoperability meeting ...
Facilities and Instruments Description framework Use cases CDS usages for SIMBAD (documentalist: Mihaela Buga): In order to add wavelenghts and quality of the ...
Minutes Oct 2 2012 Pending Action Items: MD Explicit UC for R#9: TBC GL VO URP coverage of UCs: TBC with a new wiki page GL Edit Usage Document: done. MG VOEvent ...
DM work package : Utypes definition and syntax Work is currently taking place in UtypesTigerTeam. Last iterations on the definitions (presentations @ interop meetings ...
Utypes Tiger Team Utypes Use Cases Raw use cases from Urbana Champaign UC #1. Serialize DM instances into a file UC #2. Deserialize a DM instance from ...
Note : VEPsFor UCD are proposed as an extension of VEPs, with a retricted usage to UCD terms and their syntax rules The next VEP will have the running number 002. ...
VO DML V1.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments VO DML describes a standard modelling language, or meta model for expressing data models in the IVOA. For ...
Request For Comment: VODataService v1.1 VOResource Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation ...
VOResource 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments VOResource 1.1 is an update to the basic schema for resource records in the VO; the most salient rationale ...
VOResource Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled "VOResource: an XML Encoding ...
VOSI v1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Discussion page for the IVOA VOSI 1.1 Proposed Recommendation. The lastest VOSI 1.1 Proposed Recommendation ...
IVOA Support Interfaces (VOSI) RFC (Version 1.0) This document is a "Request for Comment" (RFC) for the Proposed Recommendation "IVOA Support Interfaces V1.0" (also ...
VOSpace 1.1 specification: Request for Comments This document completed its RFC period in October 2008. It is now undergoing TCG review . The specification is currently ...
VOSpace v2.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments RFC page for the IVOA VOSpace 2.1 Proposed Recommendation. The latest VOSpace 2.1 Proposed Recommendation ...
VOSpace 2.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC centre for the VOSpace 2.0 Proposed Recommendation. The version of the specification ...
VOSpace service specification: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC centre for the service specification Proposed Recommendation V1.01. There is also ...
VOTable v1.3: Request For Comments This page contains public discussion of the VOTable v1.3 Proposed Recommendation. The RFC is announced on 29 March 2013 and will ...
VOUnits 1.0 RFC The VOUnits document is now an REC; please do not edit this page THE TEXT BELOW IS HISTORICAL, FOR REFERENCE ONLY. VOUnits 1.0 20130724 is now ready ...
VTP 2.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA VTP 2.0 Proposed Recommendation. The latest version of the VTP Specification ...
Obsolete page This page is no longer updated, but is retained here for archival purposes Vocabularies specification: Request for Comments This document completed ...
Vocabularies defined for the IVOA ( deprecated after the launch of Vocabularies 1.0 and 2.0 2019) NB : here is a prototype front page for an IVOA page gathering ...
TCG discussion about the WD Standards numbering nomenclature Update on 14/01/2009 ChristopheArviset Taking into account the discussions and inputs from within the ...
WS Basic Profile RFC (Version 1.0) This document is a "Request for Comment" (RFC) for the Proposed Recommendation "IVOA Web Services Basic Profile V1.0". The latest ...
nop is a subscription service to be automatically notified by email when topics change in the TWiki.IVOA web. This is a convenient service, so you do not have to ...
Statistics for IVOA Web Month: Topic views: Topic saves: File uploads: Most popular topic views: Top contributors for topic save and uploads ...
under construction 2016 january , 15 CollectionXmatchObscoreUsecase Simple Query by Position Show me a list of all data that satisfies: 1 DataType any 1 ...
XML Serialisation for the ObsCore Model The ObsCore Model may also be implemented using XML serialisation. Here are some preliminary examples of XML documents and ...
XML Schema Versioning Policies: Endorsed Note Request for TCG Comments and Approvals Document Link: Schema Versioning Policies Comments from the interested public ...
Number of topics: 273

 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © 2008-2021 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback