Backlinks to MarkTaylor in IVOA Web (Search all webs)

Results from IVOA web retrieved at 18:29 (GMT)

IVOA Roadmap for 2019B ((Note: JE Seeded with contents of 2019A Needs edits by WG/IG to lead to Sydney; remove 2019A on your section after edit)) This outlines ...
ADQL RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Data Query Language v2.0 Proposed Recommendation. This document is currently under TCG evaluation for approval ...
Applications Messaging Discussion Pages Links to early messaging discussions Applications Messaging Initial Questions for the community Applications Messaging ...
Applications Messaging Uses Below are some informal descriptions of the sorts of uses envisaged for application messaging. PLASTIC These are some of the current uses ...
(Back to Apps Schedule InterOpMay2008Applications) Abstracts The NVO Portal, Tom McGlynn Over the past year the NVO has developed a set of interlinked applications ...
Simple Cone Search Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC center for the Simple Cone Search V1.0 Proposed Recommendation. The ...
STC2:Coords Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Summary Version 1 of STC was developed in 2007, prior to the development and adoption of vo dml modeling ...
Credential Delegation Protocol specification: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC centre for the Delegation Protocol specification Proposed Recommendation ...
Back to: DAL Data Access Layer Interface DALI is a base set of requirements and rules that all DAL services will follow. The goal is not to define what service must ...
DALI 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This is the RFC page for DALI 1.1. As per the abstract: DALI defines the base web service interface common to ...
DALI 1.0 RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Data Access Layer Interface 1.0 specification. The current version of the document is available at: http ...
DataLink 1.0 Next This topic collects proposals for modifications of the DataLink 1.0 specification in order to improve the next revision of the specification. Errata ...
VOUnits 1.0 TCG Review: 2014 March 1 to 2014 March 31 The VOUnits Proposed Recommendation is now in its TCG review period. The last VOUnits RFC implied a small collection ...
Discovering Data Collections Within Services: Endorsed Note Request for TCG Comments and Approvals Document Link: http://ivoa.net/documents/Notes/discovercollections ...
IVOA Document Standards RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the IVOA Document Standards 1.10 Proposed Recommendation. Review period: 16 September 2008 to ...
IVOA Document Standards RFC (Version 1.2) This document acted as RFC centre for the Document Standards 1.2 Proposed Recommendation, 03 March 2009. Review period ...
Former Modeling Efforts !!! Work in progress : Site under re construction !!! This is a view of the work done before the first standard to appear. e active work ...
Group Membership Service Working Draft TOC Working Draft The most recent published Working Draft can be found here: Membership Service Comments from the community ...
HiPS 1.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA HiPS 1.0 Proposed Recommendation. The latest version of the HiPS specification ...
How to make your TAP tables discoverable Who should read this? This is mainly for operators of TAP services publishing more than one data collection in one service ...
IVOA History Interop and Other Key Meetings Month/Year Location (Host) 6/2000 Pasadena, CA (Caltech), Virtual Observatories of the Future 8/2000 ...
IVOA Identifiers Version 2 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments IVOA Identifiers describes the syntax and semantics of the IVOA's special URIs. Such URIs ...
Applications Session at the Dec 2010 Interop Meeting (back to main program page InterOpDec2010#Program) Applications Sessions: Preliminary Schedule Speaker ...
Application sessions agenda Apps I Monday 14:00 15:30 Gro▀er Saal Speaker Title Duration Materials Jiri Nadvornik Photometric Surveys: ...
June 2015 (Northern Spring) Interop Meeting Bus Transfer Lists Backlinks to website Programme page Participants List VCE rArr; Sesto Sesto rArr; VCE bus ...
GWS Sessions at the June 2015 Interop Meeting This time we will have 3 sessions with various topics: standard updates, implementations, studies and discussions. ...
List of Attendees to the Inter Op Meeting, IoA, Cambridge, UK, May 12 16 2003. As of the list stands at 69 folk: name institute arrival date departure ...
InterOpMay2004 Applications Afternoon Session, Tuesday May 25, 2004 Overview This will be the first meeting for the Applications Interest Group. The role of this ...
InterOpMay2005 Applications Time: Tuesday May 17, 14:00 17:30 This session allows users and developers of VO software applications to describe, discuss and demonstrate ...
InterOpMay2005 VOTable Participants F. Ochsenbein (FO), G. Lemson (GL), M. Taylor (MT), A. Preite Matrinez, S. Derriere, R. Hook, J. Lindroos, A. Kembhavi, J.M ...
Applications Session at the May 2006 Interop Meeting Introduction The Applications Interest Group has four sessions at the Victoria Interoperability meeting. The ...
Applications Session at the May 2007 Interop Meeting Introduction The Applications Working Group has five sessions at the Beijing Interoperability meeting. Apps 1 ...
Applications Messaging Minutes (Minutes from the Apps4 and Apps5 sessions of the InterOpMay2007 meeting) Sessions 4 and 5 of the Applications Working Group in Beijing ...
Applications Session at the May 2008 Interop Meeting (back to main program page InterOpMay2008#Program) General Applications Sessions: SCHEDULE Speaker ...
Notes from VOSpace GWS Session VOSpace 1.1 Matthew Graham GR .auto is it neccessary when dropping into a container?DM yes o give a different name. VOSpace ...
Report of SAMP sessions at Trieste 2008 Interop SAMP status The existing SAMP draft document was described. A demo was given showing three interoperating ...
Applications Session at the May 2009 Interop Meeting (back to main program page InterOpMay2009#Program) Abstracts Applications Sessions: Preliminary Schedule Speaker ...
Applications Session at the May 2010 Interop Meeting (back to main program page InterOpMay2010#Program) Applications Sessions: Preliminary Schedule Speaker ...
Agenda for GWS WG sessions at Victoria Interop meeting This is the agenda for GWS sessions at the Victoria Interop. GWS 1: Current status Session 11: Wed 19 May ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: VOResource :: VODataService :: RegistryInterface Meetings: InterOpMay2010 :: InterOpNov2009Reg :: InterOpMay2009ResReg ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: RofR :: Validater :: Validater Meetings: InterOpMay2010 :: InterOpNov2009Reg :: InterOpMay2009ResReg Special Sessions on Validation and Verification ...
Applications Sessions at the May 2011 Interop Meeting (back to main program page) Applications Sessions: Preliminary Schedule Speaker Title Materials ...
Applications Sessions at the May 2012 Interop Meeting (Urbana) Applications Plenary (split w/Semantics) Monday 21 May, 14:00 15:30, Auditorium Speaker ...
NEES Lab Tour Group A Group B Group C Group D Sarah Emery Bunn Andy Lawrence Arnold Rots Pierre Le Sidaner Gus Muench Baptiste ...
nop IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting May 20, 2012 Champaign, Urbana, USA Local Arrangements The meeting will be held in the Board Room. Coffee ...
Applications Sessions at the May 2013 Interop Meeting (Heidelberg) Speaker Title Time Materials Applications 1: Monday 13 May 14:00 15 ...
Registry Sessions at the May 2013 Interop Meeting (back to main program page) Registry Sessions: Schedule Speaker Title Materials Time Location ...
Applications Sessions at the May 2014 Interop Meeting (ESAC) Plenary Code bases and Repositories: Tuesday 20 May, 12:00 13:30, D001/2 Mark Taylor Introduction ...
Registry Sessions at the May 2014 Interop Meeting (back to main program page) Registry Sessions: Schedule Speaker Title Materials Time Location ...
Grid and Web Services Sessions: May 2016, Cape Town, South Africa GWS 1: Authentication Authorization (Tuesday May 10: 1400 1530, Auditorium 1) Speaker ...
Operations Interest Groups Sessions: May 2016, Cape Town, South Africa Operations 1: Operations Review and Validation (Monday May 9: 1400 1530, Aud 1 ...
Plenary 1, Monday May 9 2016 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (plus questions) per WG and IG Speaker Title File Donaldson WG Applications ...
Operations Interest Groups Sessions: May 2017, Shanghai, China Operations 1: Implementations and Operational Issues (Tuesday May 16: 09:00 10:30, Room D) ...
Registry Working Group Sessions: May 2017, Shanghai, China Registry 1: Implementation Feedback, STC (Monday May 15: 1400 1530, Room D) Speaker Title ...
Application sessions Apps 1 Tuesday May 16 Room E 14:00 15:30 Speaker Title Duration Materials Markus Nullmeier Storing and searching ...
Opening Plenary: Monday May 15, 2017 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (plus questions) per WG and IG Speaker Title File Fernique WG Apps ...
Application sessions Apps 1 Monday 16:00 17:30 Spirit Speaker Title Duration Materials Trey Roby (IPAC) An overview Firefly s new HiPS support ...
Operations Interest Group Sessions: May 2018, Victoria, Canada Operations 1: Status, Operational Issues and Validation (Tuesday May 29, 0900 1030, Spirit AB) ...
Applications Working Group Sessions: May 2019, Paris, France Joint Topic Based Sessions Session When Where Time Domain (TDIG/Apps) Wednesday ...
DAL sessions schedule IVOA May 2019 Paris Interoperability Meeting DAL 1 "Standards: revision updates" (Wednesday May 15, 11:00 12:30, Salle Le Verrier) Speaker ...
Operations Interest Group Sessions: May 2019, Paris, France Session 1: Operations Status and Review: 0900 Wednesday, Salle Le Verrier Speaker Title ...
DAL Working Group Sessions: May 2018, Victoria DAL 1 (Tuesday 11:00 12:30, Spirit AB): New protocols and new protocol versions / TAP implementations Speaker ...
Applications Sessions at the November 2009 Interop Meeting (back to main program page InterOpNov2009#Program) Applications Sessions: Preliminary Schedule Speaker ...
DAL sessions schedule IVOA November 2018 College Park Interoperability Meeting includes DAL/GWS/Registry joint session schedule DAL 1 (Thursday Nov. 08, 14:00 ...
Operations Interest Group Session: November 8, 2018, College Park, Maryland, USA Operations (Thursday November 8, 2018, 4 PM) Speaker Title Materials ...
Opening Plenary Nov 8 Charge to the WG/IGs Time available: about 5 minutes per talk (on average) Speaker Title File Donaldson WG Apps pdf ...
InterOpOct2005VOTable Timetable (6 October, 16:45 18:30) 1. Status of some VOTable applications: TOPcat (Mark Taylor) VOFilter, VOTable2HTML (Yanxia ...
Applications Session at the Oct 2008 Interop Meeting (back to main program page InterOpOct2008#Program) Abstracts General Applications Sessions: Preliminary Schedule ...
Applications Sessions at the Oct 2011 Interop Meeting (Pune) Applications 1: TAP Monday 17 October, 14:00 15:30, Bhaskara 3 Speaker Title Materials ...
Back to: Programme Data Access Layer Sessions Please use the Discussion links below to jump to the discussion page and add topics there. We will use those pages as ...
Registry Sessions at the October 2011 Interop Meeting (back to main program page) Registry Sessions: Preliminary Schedule Speaker Title Materials ...
Pune 2011 Splinter Meetings Wednesday 19 October 14:15 15:45 Spectrum DM / Phot DM / SED SM (Wednesday 14:15, Bhaskara 3) Follow up discussions from DM 1 session ...
nop IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting October 16, 2011: Pune, India Local Arrangements The meeting will be held at the IUCAA Faculty Lounge. ...
Applications Sessions at the Oct 2012 Interop Meeting (Sao Paulo) Speaker Title Time Materials Applications 1: VOTable etc Tuesday ...
Splinters and hack a thons October 24, 2012 SŃo Paulo, Brasil Sessions 11 16 18 : Provenance DataModel revival and related matters. FrancoisBonnarel .... 11 ...
Show and Tell Sessions Speaker Title Materials Applications 1: Fri Oct 10 11:00 12:30 (Summit) Mark Taylor Upload crossmatching ...
Application sessions Apps 1 Saturday October 28 San Cristobal 11:00 12:30 Speaker Title Duration Materials Alberto Micol VO protocol ...
Operations Interest Groups Session: Oct 2017, Santiago, Chile Operations: Implementations and Operational Issues (Saturday October 28, 1600 1730, O'Higgins) ...
Final Programme for October 2019 Interop in Groningen, NL Wednesday Oct 09, 2019 Time Location Topic 19:00 20:30 ADASS venue: Rm 11 TCG ...
Applications Working Group Sessions: October 2019, Groningen, Netherlands DAL/Apps Joint Session Friday, October 11,15:30 17:00, DOT See DAL Sessions for ...
Operations Interest Group Session 11:00 12:30, October 12 2019, Student Hotel, Groningen, NL Operations (Saturday October 12, 2019, 11:00) Speaker ...
Opening Plenary Oct 11, 2019 Speaker Title File Donaldson WG Apps pdf Molinaro WG DAL pdf Michel WG DM pdf Taffoni ...
Applications Session at the September 2007 Interop Meeting Introduction The Applications Working Group has two sessions at the Cambridge Interoperability meeting ...
Applications Sessions at the Sep 2013 Interop Meeting (Hawaii) Speaker: Title Materials Applications 1 MOC: Thursday Sep 26, 11:00 ...
Thuesday Sep 26 2013, 14:00 14:30, Naupaka 7 preliminary schedule for Semantics Education topics Time Speaker Title Slides 14:00 Introduction ...
Program for September 2013 Interop in Waikoloa, Hawaii The program as of 2013 09 27: Session Time Room Session Notes Wednesday Sep 25 2013 ...
TCG F2F Meeting 2016 05 08 in Stellenbosch, SA present: Tom McGlynn (TMcG), Markus Demleitner (MD), Christophe Arviset (CA), John Swinbank (JS), Francoise Genova ...
TCG F2F Meeting 2017 05 14 in Shanghai, China present: Patrick Dowler PDMireille Louys ML Brian Major BM Giuliano Taffoni GT Marco Molinaro MM Carlos ...
Application Session Abstracts #AbsBlanco Carlos Rodrigo Blanco: VOSA, The VO SED Analyzer VOSA (VO Sed Analyzer) is a web application developed using VO resources ...
Application sessions Agenda Apps 1 Fri Oct 30 11:00 12:30 Seminar Room Speaker Title Duration Materials Kai Polsterer Virtual Observatory ...
DAL sessions draft agenda v1 DAL 1 "TAP, ADQL, Datalink, SIAV2" Speaker Title Duration Materials Mark Taylor TAP: what's missing? 10' 5 ...
GWS Sessions at the Oct 2015 Interop Meeting There will be two sessions with various topics: standard updates, implementations, studies and discussions. GWS Session ...
Registry Session at the Oct 2015 Interop Meeting Registry will have one session in Sydney. In addition, with a focus on Registry/DOI interaction, there is going to ...
DAL Sessions at the Oct 2016 Interop Meeting There will be three sessions with various topics: standard updates, implementations, and discussions. DAL Session 1 ...
Operations Interest Groups Sessions: June 2015, Sesto Italy Speaker Title Materials Operation Session 1: Group Organization and Current ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM17) Joint with TCC Weds Oct 5 2005 @ 19.00 21.30 Local Time (El Escorial) Contents Logistics The Exec meeting will ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM42) Sunday October 16 @ 17.00 19:00 Pune Supplementary: Wednesday October 19 @ 13:00 14.15 Contents Logistics The meeting ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meetings (FM46 and FM46S) Sunday October 21 @ 16:00 18:00 Argentina Room in the Tryp Itaim Hotel. Address: Rua Manuel Guedes, 320 ...
We have also engaged further with the proposal for a standard VO data modelling language. A working draft is published to the DM WG and under discussion. We also continued ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM73) FM73 Thu, 26 Oct 2017 14:00 (local time)/(17:00 UTC) Sheraton Convention Center Room: O'Higgins Contents IVOA ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM77) FM77 Sun, 27 May 2018 16:00 Local Time (23:00 UTC) nop SpiritAB FM77 Supplementary Wed, May 30 @12:30 Local Time ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM80) FM80 Thu, 08 Nov 2018 17:30 Local Time (22:30 UTC) Diamondback Room Contents IVOA Executive Committee Meeting ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM84) FM84 May 12 2019 4 6pm local time Salle du Conseil ( note Wednesday meeting has its own Agenda page FM84S) Access ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM74) TM74 Tue, 19 Dec 2017 15:00 UTC Contents IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM74) Logistics Agenda ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM75) TM75 Tue, 06 Mar 2018 15:00 UTC Contents IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM75) Logistics Agenda ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM76) TM76 Tue, 08 May 2018 15:00 UTC Contents IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM76) Logistics Agenda ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM81) TM81 Tue, 11 Dec 2018 15:30 UTC Contents IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM79) Logistics Agenda ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM82) TM82 Tue, 05 Mar 2019 15:30 UTC Contents IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM82) Logistics Agenda ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM83) TM83 April 9 2019 15:00 UTC (11am US Eastern, 5pm Central Europe) Logistic Hosted by CXC Data Systems Tuesday, ...
IVOA Operations Interest Group Overview Organisation Chair: Mark Taylor Vice Chair: Steve Groom Goal of the IVOA Operations Interest Group Coordinate ...
First comments on the IVOA Documents Standards, V1.2 Following the comments gathered during the RFC, the IVOA Documents Standards has been reversed to Working Draft ...
IVOA Technical Coordination Group This Committee is formed by the Chairs of the Working and Interest Groups as well as the TCG and IVOA chairs and vice chairs. ...
TCG Telecon 2017 05 05 present: Patrick Dowler (PD), Matthew Graham (MG), Pepi Fabbiano (PF), Tom McGlynn (TMG), Mark Taylor (MT), Brian Major (BM), Marco Molinaro ...
TCG Face to Face Meeting 2018 05 27 Victoria, BC ACTION: Pat to add SSIG to RFC template page ACTION: Pat to resend the VOSpace recommendation to exec ACTION: Francoise ...
IVOA TCG Telecon Tue, 05 Feb 2019 @21:00 UTC via WebEx last edit Feb06 JE Feb 6 Added meeting notes JE Attendees Ada, Guiliano, Kai, Laurent, Pierre ...
IVOA VOTable VOTable 1.2 is now an IVOA REC (REC VOTable 1.2 20091130) VOTable 1.2 Proposed Recommendation (page) Definition XML Schema 2009 07 10 XML Schema ...
IVOA Validation Capabilities This page provides a comprehensive summary of the validation capabilities associated with published IVOA standards. Validators include ...
JSON RPC JSON RPC is a remote procedure call protocol based on JSON. JSON RPC is documented at http://json rpc.org/ . JSON is a specification for encoding ...
MOC 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Summary Latest Draft: 1.1 (Proposed Recommendation) The substantive differences between version 1.1 of MOC ...
MOC v1.0: Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This page contains public discussion of the MOC v1.0 Proposed Recommendation; latest version PR MOC 1.0 20140512 ...
Abstracts for Applications Interest Group Sessions at the May 2006 IVOA Interoperability Meeting #AnchorA VOQuest: A tool to query Source Catalog Data Model aware ...
STC2:Meas Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Summary Version 1 of STC was developed in 2007, prior to the development and adoption of vo dml modeling practices ...
Observation Data model Core Components and ObsTAP implementation: Request for Comments This wiki page document will act as RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation ...
ObsCore v1.1: Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Errata page ObsCore 1 1 Erratum 1 This page contains former public discussion of the Obscore 1.1 Proposed ...
Please, go to the page referenced in the Documents in Progress list
Photometry DM RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Photometry DM http://www.ivoa.net/Documents/PHOTDM/ . This is the second RFC process for this DM. ...
Photometry DM RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Photometry DM http://www.ivoa.net/Documents/PHOTDM/ This is the second RFC process for this DM. Previous ...
PhotDM 1.0 Proposed Recommendation: RFC period This document serves as the RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled "IVOA Photometry DM, Version 1.0". The ...
Proposed changes to PLASTIC for 1.0 All of the following changes can be implemented as changes in the Hub without requiring that applications immediately switch ...
Chair: Christophe Arviset Plenary 1, Tuesday 7 December 2010 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (including questions) per WG and IG (with some spare time) ...
Chair: Christophe Arviset Plenary 1, Monday 17 May 2010 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (including questions) per WG and IG (with some spare time) Speaker ...
Chair: Christophe Arviset Plenary 1, Monday 16 May 2011 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (including questions) per WG and IG (with some spare time) Speaker ...
Chair: Christophe Arviset Plenary 1, Monday 21 May 2012 Introductory talks, 5 10 min presentation (including questions) per WG and IG (with some spare time) ...
Chair: SÚverin Gaudet Plenary 1, Monday 13 May 2013 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (plus questions) per WG and IG WG/IG presentations Speaker ...
Chair: SÚverin Gaudet Plenary 1, Monday 19 May 2014 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (plus questions) per WG and IG Speaker Title File Taylor ...
Chair: SÚverin Gaudet Plenary 1, Monday 22 Oct 2012 State of the TCG Speaker Title File Time Gaudet State of the TCG pptx 10:00 10:30 ...
Chair: Christophe Arviset Plenary 1, Monday 17 October 2011 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (including questions) per WG and IG (with some spare time) ...
Chair: SÚverin Gaudet Plenary 1, Thursday 26 September 2013 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (plus questions) per WG and IG Speaker Title File ...
Program Prep List Groningen (Oct 11 13) (JE will Move the WG/IG Request from 'New Request' to 'Scheduled' once it's been added to the Program) Program link: https ...
Publishing Data into the VO 0. Introduction The purpose of this page is to provide practical information about how to publish you data holdings into the VO. The ...
Publishing Data into the VO 0. Introduction The purpose of this page is to provide practical information about how to publish you data holdings into the VO. The ...
IVOA Standard Documents V2.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments The IVOA Document Standards describes the types of official IVOA documents and the process ...
Registry Interfaces 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discusion page for the IVOA Registry Interfaces 1.1 Proposed Recommendation The latest ...
Request for Comment: RegTAP v1.0 This document serves as the RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled "Registry Relational Schema, Version 1.0". The version ...
RegTAP 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Summary Registries provide a mechanism with which VO applications can discover and select resources first ...
Registry Interface Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled "IVOA Registry Interfaces ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: RegistryMetadata :: VOResourceV10 Meetings: InterOpMay2011Registry Requirements and Use Cases for New Registry Search Interface ...
VOTable1.2: Request for Comments An ammended version PR VOTable 1.2 20090929.pdf PR VOTable 1.2 20091102.pdf was produced following your comments on this RFC page ...
Preparation work for the IVOA Technical Assessment and Roadmap for 2008 Final version of the Roadmap is (v1.0) Previous versions of the Roadmap are (v0.3) http ...
SODA RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the SODA http://www.ivoa.net/documents/SODA/index.html . Review period: 12th October to 24th November 2016 In ...
SSA 1.1 and Spectrum 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This document serves as the RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled "Simple Spectral ...
SSO v2.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA SSO 2.0 Proposed Recommendation. The latest version of the SSO Specification ...
Space Time Coordinate Metadata RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Metadata V1.30 Proposed Recommendation. In order to add a comment to the document ...
Space Time Coordinate Metadata RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Metadata V1.21 Proposed Recommendation. In order to add a comment to the document ...
SAMP Document Discussions This page is for storage of intermediate versions of the SAMP document under discussion by the Apps WG. Actual discussion is probably best ...
SAMP MTypes This page discusses SAMP MTypes. MTypes define the semantics of messages exchanged between SAMP clients. Introduction An MType (Message Type) is the ...
SampPapers Published papers, presentations, tutorial material etc about SAMP can be listed here. "SAMP, the Simple Application Messaging Protocol: Letting applications ...
This page has been replaced by SampInfo.
RFC Discussion This page has been used to encapsulate the discussion of the SAMP RFC from December 8, 2008 through January 16, 2009. Comments and reponses are included ...
SAMP v1.2 RFC Discussion This page contains public discussion of the v1.2 Proposed Recommendation. The formal RFC ran from October 1 through October 28, 2010. This ...
SAMP v1.3 Proposed Recommendation: Request For Comments This page contains public discussion of the SAMP v1.3 Proposed Recommendation. The RFC was announced on 12 ...
SAMP Software This page lists released and experimental software which is known to use the SAMP protocol. Please amend the list if you have more up to date information ...
x samp extensions SAMP uses the idea of extensible vocabularies, in which items are labelled with a key string. Keys in the namespace samp (i.e. ones which start ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: :: RegistryOperations Meetings: InterOpMay2009ResReg Notice The content from this page is now obsolete. Please see instead ...
Simple Image Access Protocol specification V1.0: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC centre for the Image Access Protocol specification Proposed Recommendation ...
SIA v2.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA Simple Image Access (version 2.0) Proposed Recommendation. Latest version ...
SimDAL 1.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA SimDAL 1.0 Proposed Recommendation. The latest version of the SimDAL Specification ...
Simulation Data model Proposed Recommandation: Request for Comments This wiki page document will act as RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled " Simulation ...
Request for Comment: SimpleDALRegExt v1.0 This document serves as the RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled "Describing Simple Data Access Services, ...
SimpleDALRegExt v1.1 Request for Comments This page contains public discussion of the SimpleDALRegExt 1.1 Proposed Recommendation. Latest version: http://ivoa.net ...
TWiki Site Statistics 2)" then "display: block" else "display: none" }%" Monthly Site Statistics Data Month WebsTotal WebsViewed Websupdated ...
SpectralDM 2.0 Proposed Recommendation: RFC period This document serves as the RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled "IVOA Spectral DM, Version 2.0" ...
Spectrum Data Model RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Data Model 1.01 Proposed Recommendation. Review period: 16 May 2007 to 12 Jun 2007 (still open ...
Request for Comment: StandardsRegExt v1.0 This document serves as the RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled "StandardsRegExt: a VOResource Schema Extension ...
Discussion page: Errata in IVOA standards Obsoleted by DocStd13 There is a need to set up the possibility to have errata for IVOA standards. This would require ...
TAP 1.0 Next This topic collects proposals for modifications of the TAP 1.0 specification in order to improve the next revision of the specification. Errata to the ...
Table Access Protocol 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments TOC The table access protocol (TAP) defines a service protocol for accessing general table ...
This page was intended to collect points that should be clarified/fixed in future versions of the UWS/TAP/ADQL combo of standards. By now, this material has been moved ...
List of TWiki users Please take the time and add yourself to the list. To do that fill out the form in .TWikiRegistration . This will create an account for you which ...
TAPRegExt 1.0 Proposed Recommendation: TCG Review This document serves as the RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled "TAPRegExt: a VOResource Schema Extension ...
TAP V1.0: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC centre for the latest TAP V1.0 Proposed Recommendation. Following the comments below on the 20091006 ...
Historical comments on initial TAP V1 RFC period Comments from the community Sample comment by WikiName Response (by WikiName) May I once more request ...
Technical Milestones (working roadmap) Date : May 2007 This is the page for the IVOA Technical Coordination Group. The TCG consists of a Chair, vice Chair, Working ...
Training Materials and Presentations This Twiki page is available for people to upload training and presentation materials of all kinds related to the VO, or to provide ...
UWS v1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA UWS 1.1 Proposed Recommendation. The latest version of the UWS Specification ...
Enhancement Requests to UWS 1.0 This page is intended to summarize various suggestions that are made to enhance UWS to determine if they should be included in the ...
Universal Worker Service (UWS) RFC (Version 1.0) This document is a "Request for Comment" (RFC) for the Proposed Recommendation "Universal Worker Service V1.0". The ...
UserAgentUsage Identifying operations related service requests Introduction Client software may make requests to VO services for various reasons. The most straightforward ...
VO DML V1.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments VO DML describes a standard modelling language, or meta model for expressing data models in the IVOA. For ...
Request For Comment: VODataService v1.1 VOResource Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation ...
VOEvent Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC center for the VOEvent V1.1 Proposed Recommendation. Specification at http://www ...
VOEvent v2.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC center for the VOEvent V2.0 Proposed Recommendation: Specification at http ...
VOSI v1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Discussion page for the IVOA VOSI 1.1 Proposed Recommendation. The lastest VOSI 1.1 Proposed Recommendation ...
IVOA Support Interfaces (VOSI) RFC (Version 1.0) This document is a "Request for Comment" (RFC) for the Proposed Recommendation "IVOA Support Interfaces V1.0" (also ...
Virtual Observatory Software Standards Workshop Sunday 12 October 2003, Strasbourg, France Detailed program : 13:00 Introduction (Bob Hanisch) 13:05 VOTable ...
VOSpace 1.1 specification: Request for Comments This document completed its RFC period in October 2008. It is now undergoing TCG review . The specification is currently ...
VOSpace v2.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments RFC page for the IVOA VOSpace 2.1 Proposed Recommendation. The latest VOSpace 2.1 Proposed Recommendation ...
VOSpace 2.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC centre for the VOSpace 2.0 Proposed Recommendation. The version of the specification ...
VOSpace service specification: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC centre for the service specification Proposed Recommendation V1.01. There is also ...
VOSpace service specification: Replies to Request for Comments This page adds additional details to some of the replies to the questions raised on the VOSpace RCF ...
VOTable 1.3 Erratum 2 Permitting F0 in precision attribute in FIELDs Author: Thomas McGlynn Operations Interest Group ChairDate: 22 October 2017 The following set ...
VOTable 1.3 Erratum 3 Clarification on arraysize "1" Author: Tom Donaldson Applications Working Group Vice ChairDate: 05 May 2018 The following erratum amends ...
VOTable 1.4 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Summary Latest Draft: 1.4 (Proposed Recommendation) The main purpose of VOTable 1.4 is to support the ...
Note: this page contains discussion on VOTable 1.2, and the issues here were mostly considered and used as input to the VOTable 1.3 standard. For discussion of issues ...
Issues with VOTable version 1.3 This page contains notes and discussions of items in VOTable version 1.3 that may need attention or changes in some future version ...
VOTable v1.3: Request For Comments This page contains public discussion of the VOTable v1.3 Proposed Recommendation. The RFC is announced on 29 March 2013 and will ...
VOUnits 1.0 RFC The VOUnits document is now an REC; please do not edit this page THE TEXT BELOW IS HISTORICAL, FOR REFERENCE ONLY. VOUnits 1.0 20130724 is now ready ...
VTP 2.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA VTP 2.0 Proposed Recommendation. The latest version of the VTP Specification ...
Obsolete page This page is no longer updated, but is retained here for archival purposes Vocabularies specification: Request for Comments This document completed ...
TCG discussion about the WD Standards numbering nomenclature Update on 14/01/2009 ChristopheArviset Taking into account the discussions and inputs from within the ...
WS Basic Profile RFC (Version 1.0) This document is a "Request for Comment" (RFC) for the Proposed Recommendation "IVOA Web Services Basic Profile V1.0". The latest ...
Statistics for IVOA Web Month: Topic views: Topic saves: File uploads: Most popular topic views: Top contributors for topic save and uploads ...
nop IVOA Member Organizations Acronym VO Project/Country Primary Contact NOVA Virtual Observatory Gurovich nop ArVO Virtual Observatory ...
XML Schema Versioning Policies: Endorsed Note Request for TCG Comments and Approvals Document Link: Schema Versioning Policies Comments from the interested public ...
XML RPC XML RPC is a simple remote procedure call protocol. It uses HTTP POST and a straightforward XML packaging of strings to transport integers, doubles, booleans ...
Number of topics: 215

 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © 2008-2019 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback