Backlinks to DataModel in all Webs (Search IVOA Web only)

Results from IVOA web retrieved at 20:04 (GMT)

IVOA Roadmap for 2013B This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2013/14 between the Hawaii and Madrid ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2013A This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2013 between the Heidelberg and Hawaii ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2014A This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2014 between the Madrid and Banff Interops ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2014B This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2014 between the Banff and Sesto Interops ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2015A This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2015 between the Sesto and Sydney Interops ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2015B This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2015/16 between the Sydney and Cape ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2016A This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2016 between the Cape Town and Trieste ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2016B This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2016/17 between the Trieste and Shanghai ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2017A This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2017 between the Shanghai and Santiago ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2017B This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2017/2018 between the Santiago and Victoria ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2018A This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2018 between the Victoria and College ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2018B This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2018 between the College Park and Paris ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2019A This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2019 between the Paris and Groningan ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2019B ((Note: JE Seeded with contents of 2019A Needs edits by WG/IG to lead to Sydney; remove 2019A on your section after edit)) This outlines ...
Access Format 1.Semantics should probably define those. How is the timescale for a good enough list of values? 1.Call to the community for contribution ...
(Back to Apps Schedule InterOpMay2008Applications) Abstracts The NVO Portal, Tom McGlynn Over the past year the NVO has developed a set of interlinked applications ...
Theory IG Meeting, 27 28 February 2006, IoA, University of Cambridge Background Over the past year, signigicant progress have been made by the International Virtual ...
Charter History started after Cambridge Interop 2003 technical meetings in Garching, Strasbourg, Villa Franca First draft by 2005 IVOA submission by ...
DM work package : Characterisation Data Model !!New page(Feb 2010)!!! Work in progress : Site under re construction coordination : François ...
Characterisation Data Model RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Data Model 1.11 Proposed Recommendation. Review period: 01 Jun 2007 to 4 Jul 2007 ...
Simple Cone Search Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC center for the Simple Cone Search V1.0 Proposed Recommendation. The ...
STC2:Coords Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Summary Version 1 of STC was developed in 2007, prior to the development and adoption of vo dml modeling ...
Credential Delegation Protocol specification: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC centre for the Delegation Protocol specification Proposed Recommendation ...
N Dimensional Cube model version 1.0 Goal The Cube Data Model, currently under development, will describe multdimensional image and cube dataset instances. Much of ...
Back to Program Data Access Layer Sessions: May 2011 SpectrumDM 1.2 and SSA 1.2 (Tuesday, 9:30) speaker topic time M.Louys Utypes standard 10 ...
Basic Footprints with DAL services Description informal coordination meeting minutes (Francois Ochsenbein, Gretchen Greene, Jonathan Fay, Arnold Rots ...
Further details for DAL Exec Report, FM36 SSA SSAP minor version As part of the activities of the AIDA project, a review of the consistence between SSA and ...
DALI 1.1 Next Proposed changes/addition to the DALI specification (accepted changes would go into DALI 1.2) Use Cases for new DALI xtypes (value serialisation) More ...
DALI 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This is the RFC page for DALI 1.1. As per the abstract: DALI defines the base web service interface common to ...
DALI 1.0 RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Data Access Layer Interface 1.0 specification. The current version of the document is available at: http ...
Summary from Shanghai DAL/DM/TDIG session: NDCube Time domain application (M. Cresitello Dittmar) Models: Coordinates: coo, frame, systems ...
Data Models Session at the May 2009 Interop Meeting (back to main program page InterOpMay2009#Program) DRAFT SCHEDULE Data Model 1 Tuesday May 26, 14.00 15.30 ...
SpectralDM v2.0 PhotDM v1.0
DAL Roadmap as of May 2007 (Beijing) Roadmap Summary Target Date Standard Status Instigators Mar 07 Simple Cone Search V1.0 PR Plante ...
Use Cases for new DALI xtypes (value serialisation) More General 2 D Spatial Constructs The following use cases were collected and discussed during the IVOA and ADASS ...
Minutes of Data Modelling Meeting Oct 16th 2003 Agenda Summary so far Use Cases Alberto Reports from sub projects decided at Cambridge meeting ...
Data Modeling Meeting ESO, Garching, Jan. 23/24, 2003 Initials Participant Affiliation PB Pascal Ballester ESO FB Fran ois Bonnarel CDS PD Pierre ...
Passband What is a passband? Defines the probability of an incoming photon of a particular wavelength being passed through. (I concentrate here on modelling ...
Datalink v1.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA Datalink Proposed Recommendation. Latest version of the IVOA Datalink ...
DatasetMetadata model version 1.0 Goal All IVOA datsets must contain a common set of metadata elements to facilitate the registration, discovery, and interoperability ...
VOUnits 1.0 TCG Review: 2014 March 1 to 2014 March 31 The VOUnits Proposed Recommendation is now in its TCG review period. The last VOUnits RFC implied a small collection ...
How to stop divergence of Parameter TAP and ADQL TAP? Comments from ChristopheArviset I would like to propose that after the discussions about this topic at Trieste ...
Discovering Data Collections Within Services: Endorsed Note Request for TCG Comments and Approvals Document Link: http://ivoa.net/documents/Notes/discovercollections ...
IVOA Document Standards RFC (Version 1.2) This document acted as RFC centre for the Document Standards 1.2 Proposed Recommendation, 03 March 2009. Review period ...
IVOASTANDARD Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Draft template RFC page for nop DocStdV2.0 Feel free to include here an introductory paragraph describing ...
Utype syntax and character set 1. Data base manager may prefer utypes in lower case when stored in a database. 1. How is it compatible with application using ...
Former Modeling Efforts !!! Work in progress : Site under re construction !!! This is a view of the work done before the first standard to appear. e active work ...
Free Format data model fields and extensibility mechanism When a data provider cannot use the proposed value fields (for instance in data product type), how can he ...
Use case: Galactic Star Content Simulator Description offer a service which supplies a realistic distribution of the Galactic stellar content in a given sky field ...
Euro VO DCA SNAP Workshop, Garching, Apr 12 13 2007 A workshop in the context of the IVOA theory interest group, sponsored by the Data Center Alliance project. The ...
This page contains my comments on the 0.31 spec First summary of main points, then list of more detailed comments with location intext. Some of these comments have ...
DM Should support discovery, therefore should contain all concepts that may be of interest. These should be available to user as search terms or as metadata informaiton ...
On Utypes Comments on note ( http://wiki.ivoa.net/internal/IVOA/Utypes/WD Utypes 0.3 20090522.pdf ) @2.1 "data model elements": need to agree what these may be ...
HiPS 1.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA HiPS 1.0 Proposed Recommendation. The latest version of the HiPS specification ...
How We Operate and How to Join We try to follow a roadmap for our activities , that is discussed at every IVOA Interoperability Meeting which occur twice per year ...
Jumps: mail archive :: IvoaResReg :: RegistryInterface :: VOResourceV10 :: RegUpgradeToV10 Meetings: InterOpMay2006ResReg :: InterOpSep2006ResReg Summary of Registry ...
Catalog Data Model Work Package The Catalogue Data Model is a sub group of the Data Model group of the IVOA. As such, the ultimate word for any of its activities ...
Interferometry Data Model Work Package Particularly, radio issues Report from RadioDataProvidersQuestionnaire Also see ObservationDataModelRevision Suggestions for ...
Limit Flux Data Model Work Package Limiting flux
Observations Data Model Work Package Big picture and observing metadata Modelling materials data model draft Space Time Coordinates stc.pdf ...
Quantity Data Model Work Package Background Material Ray's Presentation at InterOpMay2003DataModel: Slides: powerpoint, XML Schema: /VOQuantity ...
Resolution Data Model Work Package Resolution of various kinds
Simulations Data Model Work Package Theory in the VO The main page of the IVOA Interest Group on Theory is IvoaTheory. Other links: in a VO page (Teuben), in ...
Data Models for Spectral Data Here we have various efforts to model 1D spectra , spectra with photometry and spectral timeseries . The corresponding protocol that ...
Comments page for Spectrum 1.2 Spectrum 1.2 is an extension of Spectrum DM in order to support Photometry metadata and time series. Latest version of Spectrum ...
Time Obs Data Model Work Package Observation time
Transforms Data Model Work Package WCS, units, etc. on quantities map51.pdf: Mapping DM V0.51
Links: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: InterOpMay2003ResReg :: ResourceMetadata RegistryWorkingGroup Work Package 3 (Rwp03): Metadata Specifications Contents ...
IVOA Theory: General requirements The general requirements form this page are meant to guide the discussions and working of the Theory Interest Group. The objective ...
SNAP Participants Claudio Gheller (chair) Herve Wozniak Laurie Shaw others ... Gerard Lemson TBD Issues and decisions, FAQ Below follows ...
SimDB Simulation Database SimDB is a specification for a Simulation Database. A SimDB implementation contains a database with (meta )data describing simulations, their ...
(back to main) This page is devoted to describing the SimDB data model (SimDB/DM from now on). Current model As described here all development can be followed on ...
This page is for discussions of the Simulation Databaase (SimDB) data model (SimDB/DM). In SimDB the data model is represented by a UML diagram, which is stored as ...
SimDB Data Model Review This page is meant to gather comments on the data model from the theory IG and data model WG. The data model that we propose can be found from ...
Characterisation and Provenance in the Simulation Data Model Here I want to try to explain the way Characterisation and Provenance show up in the Simulation data model ...
(back to main) SimDB/REST SimDB is based on a data model. Data models are supposed to be represented in UML and be accompanied by an XML schema. In SimDB we propose ...
(back to main) The SimDB Registry Connection Here we discuss the relations between SimDB and the Registry. Questions to consider How should a SimDB be registered ...
(back to main) In SimDB, particularly in its data model, we aim to use pre defined semantic vocabularies. The idea is that certain "label" attributes in the model ...
(back to main) By design, SimDB "is a" TAP service. It is a TAP service in that it presumes that metadata is stored in a relational database and ADQL queries can ...
(back to main) Points of discussion for SimDB within the theory interest group is the SimDB data model sufficient for describing your simulations etc ...
The tables on this page summarise decisions taken during first the SNAP, then the SimDB projects. These issues were discussed mainly in a small core group ("tiger ...
Interactions of SimDB development effort with others WGs. SimDB starting page We plan forming a focus group to tackle SimDB and other issues. This group should ...
Simulation Data Model specification The RFC has been opened from May 4th to June 4th. It has been prolonged until 12th of October to gather additional comments ...
CADAC Data Model This is an XML Schema implementation of simulation data model model being developed by RickWagner as part of the Astrophysics Data Analysis Center ...
Simulation data model NOTE: pages on SNAP data model are being re organised SNAP is oing to separate in 2 relatively independent parts: SimDB (Simulation Database ...
IVOA Identifiers Version 2 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments IVOA Identifiers describes the syntax and semantics of the IVOA's special URIs. Such URIs ...
Image Data Model Effort The Image Data Model, currently under development, will describe multdimensional image and image cube datasets and instances. It will serve ...
nop IVOA Interoperability meeting Dec 7 11, 2010: Nara, Japan Local Organization Please find detailed information at meeting webpage. Updates Programme ...
DM Session at the December 2010 Interop Meeting (back to main program page InterOpDec2010#Program) Preliminary Schedule DM 1 Final steps for current modeling projects ...
Theory Sessions at the Dec 2010 Interop Meeting (back to main program page InterOpDec2010#Program) Several changes has been made on Dec 6th. Please CHECK regularly ...
DM session June 2015 Interop Meeting DM Session 1 Gruener Saal Monday June 16 16:00 17:30 Speaker Title Duration Materials Baptiste Cecconi ...
IVOA Interoperability 2003 12 16 May 2003: IoA, Cambridge, UK These pages are rapidly evolving so please re check them for updated agendas etc Registration closed ...
InterOpMay2003 DAL/SIA Timetable Monday Time Activity Comments 10:00 Intro/goals review agenda 10:15 Scope/Priorities/Architecture ...
InterOpMay2003 Data Model Materials and notes from the work group and plenary sessions
nop IVOA Interoperability meeting 24 28 May 2004: nop CfA, Cambridge, Mass., nop USA Second Announcement (1 Apr 2004) Registration and full meeting details ...
InterOpMay2004 Data Access Layer Timetable Monday May 24, 2004 1 Plenary DAL Update .pdf Tuesday May 25, 2004 1 Simple Spectral Access ...
Notes by MCH on the Observation model. (InterOp meeting Boston, 27 May 2004, Session 2) Observation Model: Anita requested (and it was agreed) that anyone writing ...
InterOpMay2004 Data Models Tuesday May 25, 2004 Overview (Jonathan) Quantity (Brian) DM1Notes: Notes/minutes from DM1 Thursday May 27, 2004 ...
nop IVOA Interoperability meeting 16 20 May 2005: International Conference Hall, Kyoto, Japan Meeting Web site Detailed information is available at meeting web ...
InterOpMay2005 Data Access Layer Preliminary Reading Draft SSA V0.90 query interface (ssa v090.pdf) Timetable Session 1 (Tue AM): ADQL and DAL (Joint with ...
InterOpMay2005 Data Models Timetable Time Work Pkg Content Speaker Slide DM1 Joint with DAL Doug Tody et al. ...
InterOpMay2005 Resource Registry Timetable Day 1: Tues am Resource data model issues: RM v1.1 VOResource v1.0 Registering applications ...
InterOpMay2005 Theory Agenda First we'll have some presentations, each about 15 minutes: 1. Dave De Young on activities regarding a data repository for theory simulations ...
InterOpMay2005 UCD (Content Description) Timetable Meeting starts Friday 20, 9:00 a.m. 09:00 10:30 Joint session with DM3 Room I 11:00 12:30 Joint session ...
IVOA May 2006 Interoperability Meeting 14 19 May 2006 Meeting Web site Detailed information is available at meeting webpage. Tips for Victoria Programme ...
Applications Session at the May 2006 Interop Meeting Introduction The Applications Interest Group has four sessions at the Victoria Interoperability meeting. The ...
IVOA Interoperability Meeting Victoria, Canada, 14 19 May 2006 Data Access Layer Sessions DAL/DM 1 2 (Joint Session) Tuesday afternoon Spectral Access ...
DAL/DM 1 2 Joint Session Tuesday afternoon Doug Tody SSA Overview (25m) Jonathan nop McDowell Spectrum DM (45m) Francois Bonnarel ...
Victoria Interoperability meeting Plenary session 1, 15 May 2006, 10:15 13:00 All talks: 10 minutes MasatoshiOhishi Introduction ppt RoyWilliams ...
The primary goal of this set of sessions will be to sign off on V1.0 of Registry schemas and Registry interface. We will also discuss whether to make these two and ...
IVOA Interoperability Meeting 14 19 May 2006: Victoria, Canada VOQL Session Timetable Session 1 (May 16, 9:00 10:30) ADQL spec. 1. Current status of the ADQL ...
nop IVOA Interoperability meeting 14 18 May, 2007: Beijing, China Meeting Web Site Detailed information is available at meeting webpage. Important Dates ...
IVOA Interoperability Meeting Beijing, China, 14 18 May 2007 Data Access Layer Sessions Schedule Opening Plenary summation/goals DAL 1 Monday afternoon ...
Plenary Sessions of the May 2007 IVOA Interoperability meeting, Beijing Plenary 1: Monday morning, 14 May Chair: R. Hanisch Welcome address, introductory talks ...
Theory sessions The theory sessions will mainly deal with the two projects we started last year in Victoria: simple numerical access protocol (SNAP) and simulation ...
Agenda Reports from the floor regarding DCP efforts and initiatives NSF Datanet (http://www.nsf.gov/funding/pgm summ.jsp?pims id 503141) US federal ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: ResourceMetadata :: VOResource :: VODataService :: RegistryInterface Meetings: InterOpMay2008ResReg :: InterOpSep2007ResReg ...
Theory Sessions, May 2008 This is a preliminary agenda for the Theory Interest Group at the Trieste InterOp (InterOpMay2008). Session I: Microphysics simulations ...
Applications Session at the May 2009 Interop Meeting (back to main program page InterOpMay2009#Program) Abstracts Applications Sessions: Preliminary Schedule Speaker ...
Theory Sessions at the May 2009 Interop Meeting (back to main program page InterOpMay2009#Program) Theory Sessions: Preliminary Schedule Speaker ...
nop IVOA Interoperability meeting May 17 21, 2010: Victoria, Canada Local Organization Research Council Canada / Institute of Astrophysics / Astronomy ...
DM Session at the May 2010 Interop Meeting (back to main program page InterOpMay2010#Program) Preliminary Schedule DM 1 Observation Data model Core Components ...
Theory Sessions at the May 2010 Interop Meeting (back to main program page InterOpMay2010#Program) Splinter meetings Several additional meeting are foreseen to discuss ...
nop IVOA Interoperability meeting May 16 20, 2011 hosted by University of Naples "Federico II" / organised by VObs.it with the support of the University of Naples ...
Joint SED/DAL/DM Session May 2011 Discussion. Joint SED/DAL/DM Session ppt/pdf Tue May 17, 14:30 16:00 Jesus Salgado Photometry Data ...
Data Model Sessions at the May 2012 Interop Meeting (back to main program page) DM Sessions: Preliminary Schedule Speaker Title Materials Time ...
DM Sessions at the May 2013 Interop Meeting (Heidelberg) Speaker Title Time(m) Materials DM1: Ongoing DMs: Monday 13 May 16:00 17:30, gHS ...
DM session May 2014 Interop Meeting DM Session 1 Ongoing DMs start of VO DML discussion:D001 Thursday 10:00 11:30 Speaker Title Duration Materials ...
Semantics Session at the May 2014 Interop Meeting Schedule There is only one Semantics session: Wednesday 21 May, 12:00 13:30, in room D052 Speaker Title ...
nop IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting May 18, 2014 Madrid, Spain Local Arrangements The meeting will be held in the Hotel NH Principe de Vergara. Coffee ...
Data Model Sessions: May 2016, Cape Town, South Africa This schedule is in progress DM 1: VO DML (Wednesday May 11: 1330 1500, Aud. Room) Speaker ...
nop IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting May 14, 2017 Shanghai, China Local Arrangements The meeting will be held at the Shanghai Astronomical Observatory ...
Grid and Web Services Working Group Sessions: May 2018, Victoria GWS I (Tuesday May 29, 14:00 15:30, Spirit CD) Topic: Storage and A A Speaker Title ...
Follow up: Participant Feedback and Requests The section gathers partipant requests. It is intended to provide both modellers and developpers with inputs on missing ...
Data Model Working Group Sessions: May 2019, Paris, France WG Status (Tuesday, May 14, 2019, 14:00 15:30, Salle Le Verrier) Speaker Title Time Material ...
Data Model Sessions: Preliminary Schedule DM 1 Polarisation Photometry Provenance Units Monday 15:30 17:50 CR Speaker Title Time ...
Theory Sessions at the Nov 2009 Interop Meeting (back to main program page InterOpNov2009#Program) Theory Sessions: Preliminary Schedule Speaker/coordinator ...
(DRAFT) Data Model Working Group sessions schedule IVOA November 2018 College Park Interoperability Meeting DM1 (Thursday 8 16:00 17:30, Salon 3)Thursday Nov 08 ...
nop IVOA Interoperability Meeting 2003 16 17 October 2003: CDS, Strasbourg, France day time participants meeting page Thursday ...
Data Access Layer Working Group sessions Oct 16 17, 2003 at InterOpOct2003 Chair: Doug Tody DT Minutes: Markus Dolensky MD There were about 40 participants. For ...
Data Model Work Group Sessions Oct 14 15, 2003 at InterOpOct2003 Attendees at Oct 14 DM WG session DataModelParticipantsOct2003 1. Introduction: JonathanMcDowell ...
This page will hold presentations, discussions and results of the Registry WG meeting at InterOpOct2003. Presentations Day 1: TonyLinde: introduction, agenda ...
nop IVOA Interoperability meeting 6 7 Oct 2005: ESAC, Madrid, Spain Meeting Web site Registration and additional information is available on the local web site ...
nop IVOA Interoperability meeting 6 7 Oct 2005: ESAC, Madrid, Spain DAL Session Friday 7 October, 9:30 13:00 1. WG Status 2. Simple Spectral Access Protocol ...
IVOA Interoperability Meeting 6 7 Oct 2005: ESAC, Madrid, Spain Data Model Session Thursday 6, 10:00 13:30 Room B3 B4 Speaker Subject ...
IVOA Interoperability Meeting 6 7 Oct 2005: ESAC, Madrid, Spain Plenary Sessions Thursday, 9 Oct 2005: 09:00 10:00 W/I Group Agenda Applications ...
IVOA Interoperability Meeting 6 7 Oct 2005: ESAC, Madrid, Spain VOQL Session Timetable Session 1 (Oct 10, 9:30 11:00) 1. Road Map: (YujiSHIRASAKI MariaNieto ...
Discussion page of Theory Sessions (see also InterOpOct2008Theory) This is a repository for the discussion of critical issues that appeared during the various TIG ...
Joint discussion with DAL,DM,Registry,VOQL,Semantics about SimDB on Wednesday 29 Oct 2008 8:30 10:00, room B475 Presentation by HerveWozniak available here Minutes ...
Data Model Sessions at the Oct 2011 Interop Meeting (Pune) Data Model 1: SED builder/ PhotDM Tuesday October 18 2011, 11.30 13.00, Bhaskara 3 Speaker ...
Registry Sessions at the October 2011 Interop Meeting (back to main program page) Registry Sessions: Preliminary Schedule Speaker Title Materials ...
Data Model Sessions at the October 2012 Interop Meeting (back to main program page) DM Sessions: Preliminary Schedule Speaker Title Materials Time ...
Splinters and hack a thons October 24, 2012 São Paulo, Brasil Sessions 11 16 18 : Provenance DataModel revival and related matters. FrancoisBonnarel .... 11 ...
IVOA Technical Coordination Group Meeting October 21, 2012 São Paulo, Brasil Local Arrangements The meeting will be held in the Argentina Room in the Tryp Itaim ...
DM session Oct 2014 Interop Meeting DM Session 1 Ongoing DMs:Summit Friday 16:00 17:30 Speaker Title Duration Materials On Going DMs ...
DM Sessions at the Oct 2017 Interop Meeting There will be two sessions with various topics: standard updates, implementations, and discussions. DM Session 1 DM ...
There will be two TDIG sessions together with DAL and DM. Most of the contributions are in the form of 12 min presentation 3 min for questions. At the end of the ...
Data Model Working Group Sessions: October 2019, Groningen, NL Source DM (Friday October 11, 13h30 15h, Room DOT) Speaker Title Time Material ...
Radioastronomy in the VO Session Friday October 11, 11:00 12:30, Room DOT Speaker Title Time Material François Bonarel Introduction to previous ...
DCP Session minutes (Thanks to Tim for the notes) André, Introduction General overview of the session. Mentions that there will be two RDA meetings before ...
Data Models Session at the Oct 2008 Interop Meeting (back to main program page InterOpOct2008#Program) General Data models Sessions: DRAFT SCHEDULE DM1/ Observation ...
Minutes of IVOA Plenary Session, Oct. 17, 2003, 8:30 16:00 Chair: Robert Hanisch RH Minutes: Markus Dolensky MD Content: 1. Intro, RH (8.30) General ...
nop IVOA Interoperability meeting 27 29 Sep. 2004: IUCAA, Pune, India Small Projects Meeting, 30 Sep. 1 Oct.: IUCAA, Pune, India Programme (21 Sep 2004) Date ...
InterOpSep2004 Data Access Layer Sessions Agenda Papers SIA Extension Mechanism Draft Specification (.pdf, .doc) Timetable Monday Sep 27, 2004: Plenary ...
InterOpSep2004 Data Model Agenda Session 1 XML schema style recommendations going from UML to XML Converging the models: consistency ...
nop IVOA Interoperability meeting 18 21 Sep 2006: Moscow, Russia Meeting Web site Registration and additional information is available on the web site. Programme ...
DM Group Sep 2006 (Moscow) For main DM page see IvoaDataModel Agenda DM 1 Spectrum (with DAL) JonathanMcDowell DM 2 STC ArnoldRots ...
IVOA Interoperability Meeting 18 21 Sep 2006: Moscow, Russia Plenary Sessions Monday, 18 Sep 2006: 14:00 15:30 W/I Group Slides Applications ...
IVOA Interoperability September 2007 27 28 Sept 2007: IoA, Cambridge, UK Conference Photo: .jpg News 20070927: GWS 2/DAL 2 session swap session 20070926 ...
nop InterOpSep2007Plenary Chair: Nic Walton Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (including questions) per WG and IG Speaker Title File Time ...
nop InterOpSep2007Theory We have one session on Friday form 13:15 14:45. We have two short presentations and further discussions: Franck LePetit on Semantics ...
nop InterOpSep2007VOTable The VOTable session will be about 50 minutes, since the second part will be shared with the data model group for important discussions about ...
nop InterOpMay2008 Plenary Chair: Dave de Young Plenary 1, Monday 19 May 2008 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (including questions) per WG and IG Speaker ...
DM Sessions at the October 2013 Interop Meeting (Hawaii) Speaker Title Time(m) Materials DM1: Ongoing DMs: Thursday Sep 26 2013 16:00 17 ...
TCG F2F Meeting 2017 05 14 in Shanghai, China present: Patrick Dowler PDMireille Louys ML Brian Major BM Giuliano Taffoni GT Marco Molinaro MM Carlos ...
Data Model Session at the May 2011 Interop Meeting in Napoli Preliminary Schedule DM 1: Observation Core Components DM, Photometry DM and Utypes?? Monday May ...
Application Session Abstracts #AbsBlanco Carlos Rodrigo Blanco: VOSA, The VO SED Analyzer VOSA (VO Sed Analyzer) is a web application developed using VO resources ...
DataModel sessions draft agenda DM 1: Board Room Fri. Oct 30; 16:00 17:30 Speaker Title Duration Materials Jesus Salgado SourceDM status ...
DM Sessions at the Oct 2016 Interop Meeting There will be two sessions with various topics: standard updates, implementations, and discussions. DM Session 1 DM ...
IVOA Interoperability Meeting Moscow, Russia, 18 20 September 2006 Data Access Layer Sessions PRELIMINARY Schedule (To be updated in Moscow) Opening Plenary ...
Science Requirements and Use Cases for the Data Model This activity is started with the DM group and was taken up by Brian Thomas, Alberto Micol and David Giaretta ...
IVOA Data Model Working Group Introduction The role of the Data Modeling group is to provide a framework for the description of metadata attached to observed or ...
Rationale and charter of the WG Early in the work of the NVO and AVO/Interop teams a group of us emphasized the need for standards describing the structure and semantics ...
Science Requirements and Use Cases for the Data Model Call for Scientific Use Cases Dear Astronomer / Data Modeler, In order to prioritise activities in the Data ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM15) May 18 2005 @ 12.30 15.30 Local Time (Kyoto) Logistics The meeting has been held in the Kyoto International Conference ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM17) Joint with TCC Weds Oct 5 2005 @ 19.00 21.30 Local Time (El Escorial) Contents Logistics The Exec meeting will ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM19) Weds May 17 2006 @ 12.30 14.30 Local Time (Victoria, Canada) Contents Logistics Agenda 1 Roll Call and Agenda 2 ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM20) Thurs Aug 17 2006 @ 17.30 20.00 Local Time (Prague, Czech Republic) Contents Logistics Meeting will take place in room ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM23) Sunday May 13 2007 @ 17.30 20.00 (Beijing Local Time) Contents Logistics Full Meeting: Floor 2, Meeting Room 5 (Beijing ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM25) Thurs 27 Sept 2007 @ 16.45 18.30 GMT Contents Logistics Location: Hoyle Committee Room, nop IoA, Cambridge, UK see ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM28) Sunday May 18 2008 @ 16.00 18.00 GMT (18.00 20.00 European Summer Time) Contents Logistics At Trieste interop see ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM30 Supplementary) Wednesday 29 October 12:00 13:30 EDT Contents Logistics Full Meeting at InterOpOct2008 : nop Bloomberg ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM32) Sun May 24 2009 @ 16.00 18.00 CST Wed May 27 2009 @ 12.30 14.30 CST Supplementary Contents Logistics Full Meeting ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM34) Sun Nov 8 2009 @ 16.00 18.00 CET Wed Nov 11 2009 @ 12.30 14.00 CET Supplementary Contents Logistics Full Meeting: ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM36) Sunday May 16 @ 16.00 18.00 Supplementary: Wednesday May 19 @ 12.30 14.00, extension @ 17.30 Contents Logistics Sunday ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM38) Monday December 6 @ 17.00 19.00 Supplementary: Thursday December 9 @ 12.30 14.00 Contents Logistics Monday meeting ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM40) Sunday May 15 @ 17.00 19:00 CET Supplementary: Wednesday May 18 @ 13:00 14.30 Contents Logistics Sunday meeting at ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM44 FM44S) Sunday May 20 @ 16.00 Supplementary Meeting: Wednesday May 23 @ 12.30 14.00 ; padding:5px;" Contents Logistics ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meetings (FM46 and FM46S) Sunday October 21 @ 16:00 18:00 Argentina Room in the Tryp Itaim Hotel. Address: Rua Manuel Guedes, 320 ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM49) Sunday May 12, 2013 @ 16.00 Contents Logistics Room 106 Agenda 1 Roll Call and Agenda (MA) 1 of TM48 1 Review ...
We have also engaged further with the proposal for a standard VO data modelling language. A working draft is published to the DM WG and under discussion. We also continued ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM55) FM55 October 09, 2014 (17:00 19:00) Contents IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM55) Logistics ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM58) FM58 Sun, Jun 14 (16:00 18:00) Sport Kurhotel at Bad Moos FM58 Supplementary Wed, Jun 17 (12:30 14:00) Dolomiten ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM60) FM60 29 Oct 2015 (16:30 18:00) Rydges Square Boardroom Contents IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM60) ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM63) FM63 08 May 2016 Manor House Meeting Room 16:00 local time FM63S 11 May 2016 Manor House Meeting Room 12:30 ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM66) FM66 Thu, 20 Oct 2016 14:00 CEST Contents IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM66) Logistics Agenda ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM69) FM69 Sun, 14 May 2017 16:00 CST (08:00 UTC), Shanghai Astronomical Observatory (SHAO) FM69S Wed, 17 May 2017 12 ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM73) FM73 Thu, 26 Oct 2017 14:00 (local time)/(17:00 UTC) Sheraton Convention Center Room: O'Higgins Contents IVOA ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM77) FM77 Sun, 27 May 2018 16:00 Local Time (23:00 UTC) nop SpiritAB FM77 Supplementary Wed, May 30 @12:30 Local Time ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM80) FM80 Thu, 08 Nov 2018 17:30 Local Time (22:30 UTC) Diamondback Room Contents IVOA Executive Committee Meeting ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM84) FM84 May 12 2019 4 6pm local time Salle du Conseil ( note Wednesday meeting has its own Agenda page FM84S) Access ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM87) when: October 10, 2019, 2 4pm local time where: ADASS Venue (Martini Plaza) Room 11 Logistic IVOA exec FM87Hosted ...
IVOA Exec Telecon TM18 January 18 2006 @ 17.00 18.00 GMT Agenda (draft) Roll Call and Agenda Minutes of FM17 Review of Actions Participation ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM21) Tues Dec 5 2006 @ 15.00 16.30 GMT Contents Logistics Telecon: Check email from Bob Hanisch 27 Nov 2006 let him know ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM22) Thurs Mar 8 2007 @ 15.00 16.30 GMT Contents Logistics Telecon: Agenda 1 Roll Call and Agenda 2 Minutes of TM21 ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM24) Telecon: 12 July 2007 @ 15.00 GMT Contents Logistics Telecon: Agenda (DRAFT) 1 Roll Call and Agenda 2 Review of ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM27) Thurs Apr 24 2008 @ 15.00 16.30 GMT Contents Logistics Telecon: Agenda 1 Roll Call and Agenda 2 Minutes of TM26 ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM35) Tues Mar 2 2010 @ 16.00 GMT Contents Logistics Telecon: Agenda 1. Roll Call and Agenda (MA) 2. Minutes of FM34 ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM37) Monday September 20 2010 @ 15.00 GMT Contents Logistics Telecon: Agenda TBD 1. Roll Call and Agenda (MA) 2. ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM39) Tuesday March 15 @ 17.00 CET Contents Logistics Telecon DRAFT Agenda TM39 1. Roll Call and Agenda (MA) 2. of FM38S ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM41) Tuesday August 30 @ 17.00 19:00 CET Contents Logistics Telecon DRAFT Agenda T41 1. Roll Call and Agenda (MA) 2. ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM48) Wednesday February 27, 2013 @ 16.00 UT Contents Logistics Telecon: Draft Agenda 1 Roll Call and Agenda (MA) 1 ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM52) Telecon 12 Feb 2014 Contents IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM52) Logistics Agenda Reports ...
We have also engaged further with the proposal for a standard VO data modelling language. A working draft is published to the DM WG and under discussion. We also continued ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM74) TM74 Tue, 19 Dec 2017 15:00 UTC Contents IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM74) Logistics Agenda ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM75) TM75 Tue, 06 Mar 2018 15:00 UTC Contents IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM75) Logistics Agenda ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM76) TM76 Tue, 08 May 2018 15:00 UTC Contents IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM76) Logistics Agenda ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM81) TM81 Tue, 11 Dec 2018 15:30 UTC Contents IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM79) Logistics Agenda ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM82) TM82 Tue, 05 Mar 2019 15:30 UTC Contents IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM82) Logistics Agenda ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM83) TM83 April 9 2019 15:00 UTC (11am US Eastern, 5pm Central Europe) Logistic Hosted by CXC Data Systems Tuesday, ...
IVOA KDD IG: Template datasets for algorithm benchmarking Who's interested? RoyWilliams CiroDonalek RaffaeleDAbrusco ftp://ftp.astro.caltech.edu/users/donalek/DM ...
Solar System Interest Group This interest group is chaired by BaptisteCecconi (appointed 2017 05 14). Charter The Solar System Interest Group (SSIG) will aim at ...
IVOA Technical Coordination Group This Committee is formed by the Chairs of the Working and Interest Groups as well as the TCG and IVOA chairs and vice chairs. ...
IVOA TCG Meeting Thu, 08 Nov 2018 @8:30am(Local Time) (13:30 UTC) Henson room last edit Nov08 JE Draft Agenda: (Additions welcomed) Recent highlights ...
IVOA TCG Telecon Tue, 05 Feb 2019 @21:00 UTC via WebEx last edit Feb06 JE Feb 6 Added meeting notes JE Attendees Ada, Guiliano, Kai, Laurent, Pierre ...
IVOA TCG F2F Mtg Sun, 12 May 2019 @10:30am local time Salle du Conseil (Updated with Mtg note May 29 JE) last edit May 29 JE May 08 Seeded mtg ...
IVOA Theory Ongoing activities Works done by the Theory I.G. are divided in three packages. Simulation Access Protocol Most efforts are now done on the definition ...
Simulation Data Access Protocol (SimDAP) Draft This page is for outlining the initial draft of the SimDAP Note. Once we've reached agreement on the outline, we will ...
IVOA Theory: Science Use Cases The use cases reachable form this page are meant to guide the discussions and working of the Theory Interest Group. They are therefore ...
Here we link to some parameter files that were used to start simulations.
Data model used by GAVO hydrosims web application Provided by: Gerard Lemson This is the data model underlying the hydrosims web application available on the GAVO ...
Data model for Millennium database Provided by: Gerard Lemson This is part of the data model of the database. MillenniumDM.jpg:
Data model for GalICS database Translated by: Gerard Lemson This is a UML rendering of the database schema of the GalICS database as described on the following site ...
Data model for database Provided by: Jean Paul Le Fevre See below for the diagram (TWiki experts may be able to move the image closer to the top, please !). db ...
ITVO Data model Provided by: Patrizia Manzato The ITVO (Italian Theoretical Virtual Observatory) database schema is a multi level one: Level 0: input parameters ...
Data model underlying OWLS GIMIC result files Provided by: Tom Theuns, Gerard Lemson The model in the diagram below is a reflection of the meta data structure that ...
Page with discussion items about the SNAP data model Some questions (in bold) with their motivation and current answer (as of the last edit of the page): back ...
SNAP data model, online doc This page gives the Wiki version of the documentation for the model and wil supplant that document. See the following links for ...
UML diagrams for SNAP data model SNAP data model start page Documentation XML schema for this model SNAPSimulationDM.xml.zip: MagicDraw readable ...
Latest XML schema serialisations for SNAP data model The XML schema documents below define valid XML documents for defining/registering/communicating SNAP entities ...
IVOA Time Domain Interest Group Working Group Chair: AdaNebot Vice Chair: DaveMorris Chairs Emeritus: Roy Williams, Rob Seaman, Matthew Graham, John Swinbank Vice ...
IVOA VOTable VOTable 1.2 is now an IVOA REC (REC VOTable 1.2 20091130) VOTable 1.2 Proposed Recommendation (page) Definition XML Schema 2009 07 10 XML Schema ...
Time Series and Light Curves This page is for posting materials and links relevant to the exchange of light curve data. Documents The following documents develop ...
MOC 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Summary Latest Draft: 1.1 (Proposed Recommendation) The substantive differences between version 1.1 of MOC ...
MOC v1.0: Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This page contains public discussion of the MOC v1.0 Proposed Recommendation; latest version PR MOC 1.0 20140512 ...
Name: Mark Cresitello Dittmar Email: mdittmar@cfa.harvard.edu Company Name: Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory Company URL: Telephone: Fax: Country: USA ...
Name: Martin Hill Email: mch #64;roe.ac.uk Company Name: ROE/Astrogrid Company URL: http://www.astrogrid.org Country: United Kingdom Shortcuts ...
Abstracts for Applications Interest Group Sessions at the May 2006 IVOA Interoperability Meeting #AnchorA VOQuest: A tool to query Source Catalog Data Model aware ...
STC2:Meas Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Summary Version 1 of STC was developed in 2007, prior to the development and adoption of vo dml modeling practices ...
IVOA Interoperability meeting May 12 June 1, 2018: Victoria, Canada May 2018 IVOA InterOp Meeting Page THIS IS A DRAFT PAGE INFORMATION IS NOT YET FINALIZED ...
Minutes of telecon 2012 08 21 Persons present: Omar, Markus, Gerard, Matthew, Patrick Points discussed (not in temporal order): Starting with a clean slate as far ...
Minutes of the Utypes Telco / Wednesday 5 September CET 18:00 Participants: Omar Laurino, Gerard Lemson, Pat Dowler, Markus Demleitner, Matthew Graham, Mireille ...
Polarization IVOA Draft Note for May 2009 Interop Note Polarization 0.1 20090522.pdf Note Polarization 0.1 20091008.pdf xml description of an NVSS cube primarily ...
ObsCore 1.1: Erratum 1 Author: DM WG Date last changed: 2019 05 10 Update of errata page after tcg review . L. Michel , M.Louys. Previous change : 2018 12 19 Date ...
Observation Data model Core Components and ObsTAP implementation: Request for Comments This wiki page document will act as RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation ...
Description of Core components for the Observation Data Model (ObsCore) A new version of the Observation data model Core Components is currently updated and discussed ...
ObsLocTAP protocol The Observation Locator Table Access Protocol (ObsLocTAP) specification describes the necessary data model elements and the access protocol to discover ...
Discussion on the IVOA WD on ObsTAP and the ObsCore data model Proposed Recommendation ( May 3rd) http://www.ivoa.net/Documents/ObsCore/20110502/index.html ...
ObsCore v1.1: Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Errata page ObsCore 1 1 Erratum 1 This page contains former public discussion of the Obscore 1.1 Proposed ...
Provenance Data Model A new WD perdiod is open for 4 weeks from 2019 06 14. Watchout: Both document and VODML stuff van be updated during that period. The WG ...
Please, go to the page referenced in the Documents in Progress list
Photometry DM RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Photometry DM http://www.ivoa.net/Documents/PHOTDM/ . This is the second RFC process for this DM. ...
Photometry DM RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Photometry DM http://www.ivoa.net/Documents/PHOTDM/ This is the second RFC process for this DM. Previous ...
PhotDM 1.0 Proposed Recommendation: RFC period This document serves as the RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled "IVOA Photometry DM, Version 1.0". The ...
Discussion page for Photometry data model : Calibration and Filter definitions The current Working draft is available at http://wiki.ivoa.net/internal/IVOA/PhotometryDataModel ...
DM work package : Photometry coordination : J.Salgado (ESAC) Please check the discussion page at PhotDiscussion and provide your comments and suggestions ...
Chair: Christophe Arviset Plenary 1, Monday 16 May 2011 Introductory talks, 5 min presentation (including questions) per WG and IG (with some spare time) Speaker ...
Provenance Hack a thon Session @ in Asterics Tech Forum, 2018/04/17 Summary Participants : Mireille Louys, Michele sanguillon, Ole Streicher , Markus Nullmeier ...
Provenance day in Paris, France, 2016 April 14th hosted at Observatoire de Paris, 14e Supported by OV France , GAVO, Paris Data Center and Asterics Project . Venue ...
Provenance meeting in Paris, France, 2018 August 28th to August 30th supported by OV France, GAVO, Paris Data Center and Asterics Project Follow up meeting Hosted ...
Provenance day in Strasbourg, France, 2016 December 13rd Follow up meeting hosted at Observatoire de Strasbourg supported by Asterics Project and OV France , GAVO ...
This page has moved to ProvDayJanuary2018.
Provenance meeting in Potsdam, Germany, 2018 January 18th to January 19th supported by OV France, GAVO, Paris Data Center and Asterics Project Follow up meeting ...
Provenance day in Paris, France, 2016 July 20th hosted at Observatoire de Paris supported by OV France , GAVO, Paris Data Center and Asterics Project . Follow up ...
Provenance day in Heidelberg, Germany, 2016 June 14th hosted at ARI, prior to the data forum http://www.g vo.org/edp forum 2016 Follow up meeting Participants ...
Provenance Follow up meeting at ASTERICS Tech Forum in Strasbourg, France, 2017/03/23 hosted at Observatoire de Strasbourg supported by Asterics Project and OV France ...
Short Meeting in Postdam, 2018 March 20 Attached are the minutes in Mark Down , and 2 graphs illustrating the model refactoring as discussed.
Provenance meeting in Montpellier, France, 2017 May 3rd afternoon and 4th supported by OV France , GAVO, Paris Data Center and Asterics Project . Follow up meeting ...
Proposed change of name for ProvDAL ProvSAP (François Bonnarel): During the TCG meeting, it has been objected that the name ProvDAL was confusing. Just because ...
Topics: to be inserted by Mireille and others Action Items (due on 15th November): Check date for next meeting, maybe invite someone (13th December) (Mireille ...
PROV DM PR preparation second iteration Activity Description Package In order to push forward the Activity Configuration discussion, I have attached a last version ...
IVOA Provenance DM PR2 Serialisation Examples Here are working examples with the PR2 datamodel version. We use the instance identifiers to express how our instances ...
Provenance DM v1.0 Serialisation Examples This page stores various examples of serialisations documents illustrating the IVOA Provenance Data Model specification ...
ProvTAP is a TAP implementation of the IVOA Provenance data model. At the time of writing it has been worked out under the responsability of the DM WG by the IVOA ...
Participants: Mireille, François, Ole, Anastasia, Michèle, Mathieu ProvDM: Parameter as an Entity, or as an independent class? Parameter class ...
Provenance Telecon October 2016 Topics: Modelio model Use cases Previous efforts Provenance access and VO Table serialization ActivityCollection ...
Provenance Telecon September 2016 Topics: ADASS participation Minimum requirements final version? include in Prov Draft? Architecture diagram ...
Provenance Telecon September 2017 Sep 05, 2017, 10 12am Participants: Mireille, Francois, Mathieu, Kristin, Ole, Anastasia Documents ...
Provenance Week 2018/ Conference in London Participants from our group Anastasia Galkin (poster presentation here) Ole Streicher Michèle Sanguillon ...
Provenance Data Model Legacy Original concept in Observation data model IVOA note (2005) The basic concepts of this model have been discussed as early as 2002/2004 ...
Provenance Data Model RFC Page The RFC Review Period has ended, after several meetings during the College Park Interop with the DM chairs, the document will now evolve ...
Provenance Data Model RFC #2 Page History After the first RFC period (November 2018) during which no consensus was reached, the Provenance model has been revamped ...
Publishing Data into the VO 0. Introduction The purpose of this page is to provide practical information about how to publish you data holdings into the VO. The ...
Publishing Data into the VO 0. Introduction The purpose of this page is to provide practical information about how to publish you data holdings into the VO. The ...
Publishing Data in the VO This document is intended as a guide to scientists, archives and developers who wish to provide astronomical data in the Virtual Observatory ...
Page devoted to the RADAMS (Radio Astronomy DAta Model for Single dish radio telescopes) by the AMIGA group. SingleDishRadioArchiveDataModel.IVOAnote.v0.66.pdf ...
IVOA Standard Documents V2.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments The IVOA Document Standards describes the types of official IVOA documents and the process ...
Registry Interfaces 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discusion page for the IVOA Registry Interfaces 1.1 Proposed Recommendation The latest ...
Radio Data Providers questionnaire This was sent to about a dozen establishments involved in radio (including sub mm) interferometry in 2003, and posted on radiovo ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: ResourceMetadata Meetings: InterOpMay2004ResReg :: InterOpMay2005ResReg :: InterOpOct2005ResReg :: InterOpMay2006ResReg Registry ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: ResourceMetadata Meetings: InterOpMay2004ResReg :: InterOpMay2005ResReg :: InterOpOct2005ResReg :: InterOpMay2006ResReg Registry ...
VOStandard This page is deprecated; the VOStandard extension standard is now track via VOStandard . The version 1.0 registry data model uses Identifiers in several ...
Request for Comment: RegTAP v1.0 This document serves as the RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled "Registry Relational Schema, Version 1.0". The version ...
RegTAP 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Summary Registries provide a mechanism with which VO applications can discover and select resources first ...
Registry Working Group Kickoff Meeting: London: 19 20 March, 2003 Contents: Registration Please register at: WhosComingToRegistry19032003 Agenda Date ...
Registry Interface Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled "IVOA Registry Interfaces ...
Data Model for Resources and Registries This page collects information related to modeling entities that are described in Registries. Modeling Activities Work on ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: RegistryMetadata :: VOResourceV10 Meetings: InterOpMay2011Registry Relational Registry DM (Note there's now a page for RI2Discussion ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: RegistryMetadata :: VOResourceV10 Meetings: InterOpMay2011Registry Requirements and Use Cases for New Registry Search Interface ...
VOTable1.2: Request for Comments An ammended version PR VOTable 1.2 20090929.pdf PR VOTable 1.2 20091102.pdf was produced following your comments on this RFC page ...
Links: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: InterOpMay2003ResReg :: ResourceMetadata :: IVOARegWp03 Registry Working Group Work Package 3: Metadata Specifications Progress ...
VAO SIAv2 Prototype Effort This page shares information on the VAO Project's effort to prototype an SIAv2 service. The goal is to demostrate key features and uncover ...
SODA RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the SODA http://www.ivoa.net/documents/SODA/index.html . Review period: 12th October to 24th November 2016 In ...
SSA 1.1 and Spectrum 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This document serves as the RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled "Simple Spectral ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: :: RegistryOperations :: standard Meetings: InterOpMay2009ResReg Validation Tests: Simple Spectral Access Requirements ...
SSAP V1.1 Collaborative Page SSAP/SDM Documents The draft V1.1 documents can be found here: DM V1.1 draft (pdf) SSA V1.1 draft (pdf) (doc) (Updated April ...
SSL DM V2.0 This is the RFC page for the 2nd version of the Single Spectral Line data model. PR document is accessible VODML file is accessible http://ivoa.net/xml ...
SSO v2.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA SSO 2.0 Proposed Recommendation. The latest version of the SSO Specification ...
Space Time Coordinates Documents: Recommendation: Schema: http://www.ivoa.net/xml/STC/stc v1.30.xsd STC v1.30.xsd Errata: STC 1.33 Errata Goal History ...
Embedding STC in VOTable The result of the discussions sketched below is 2.0 of the Note. History At the Garching Interop, has uttered some gripes with 1.1 20090612 ...
Embedding STC in VOTable, Discussion Archive This is an archive of things that were once on STCInVOTable. See there for details. Please append newer things at the ...
Space Time Coordinate Metadata RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Metadata V1.30 Proposed Recommendation. In order to add a comment to the document ...
Space Time Coordinate Metadata RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Metadata V1.21 Proposed Recommendation. In order to add a comment to the document ...
SAMP v1.2 RFC Discussion This page contains public discussion of the v1.2 Proposed Recommendation. The formal RFC ran from October 1 through October 28, 2010. This ...
SAMP v1.3 Proposed Recommendation: Request For Comments This page contains public discussion of the SAMP v1.3 Proposed Recommendation. The RFC was announced on 12 ...
Schedule (version 30 April 2007) Session Plenary Room Room 1 ...
SED Data Model Effort The SED Data Model is being designed as a container of Spectrum, Photometric Points and Light Curves (Time Series), based upon the new Spectral ...
Schedule Session Plenary Room 1 Room 2 ...
Collaborative Page for SIA Interface The Simple Image Access (SIA) interface defines a protocol for retrieving image data from a variety of multidimensional astronomical ...
Simple Image Access Protocol specification V1.0: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC centre for the Image Access Protocol specification Proposed Recommendation ...
SIA v2.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA Simple Image Access (version 2.0) Proposed Recommendation. Latest version ...
SimDAL 1.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA SimDAL 1.0 Proposed Recommendation. The latest version of the SimDAL Specification ...
Simulation data Model version 1.0 Here is a discussion page for Theory IG and Data Model WG about the specification of the Simulation Data model. See http://wiki.ivoa ...
Simulation Data model Proposed Recommandation: Request for Comments This wiki page document will act as RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled " Simulation ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: VOResource :: VODataService :: StandardsRegExt Meetings: InterOpOct2011Registry :: InterOpMay2011Registry :: InterOpMay2010Reg ...
Request for Comment: SimpleDALRegExt v1.0 This document serves as the RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled "Describing Simple Data Access Services, ...
SimpleDALRegExt v1.1 Request for Comments This page contains public discussion of the SimpleDALRegExt 1.1 Proposed Recommendation. Latest version: http://ivoa.net ...
SLAP RFC Discussion TCG Review period: 12th May 11th June See the PR latest revised version at: http://www.ivoa.net/Documents/latest/SLAP.html July 20, 2009 ...
SSLDM RFC Discussion TCG Review period: 12th May 11th June See the PR latest revised version at: http://wiki.ivoa.net/internal/IVOA/SimpleSpectrumLineDMRFC ...
Source and Catalog Contribution Page Rationale This page gathers contributions and discussions of the Source and Catalogs focused session which took place in Paris ...
Source DM: Call For Scientific Requirements During the spring 2018 Interop in Victoria, we had a hands on session focused on the tools available to work with VO data ...
Source Data Model This page is a collaborative page to discuss the ongoing SourceDM draft. Objectives: Create a simple (but useful) SourceDM definition that could ...
SpectralDM 2.0 Proposed Recommendation: RFC period This document serves as the RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled "IVOA Spectral DM, Version 2.0" ...
Spectral v2.0: Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This page contains public discussion of the Spectral 2.0 Proposed Recommendation; latest version PS SpectralDM ...
Documents dealing with Spectral Line Lists (Add pages as necessary) SLAP Query Interface Draft Specification Latest draft of the Simple Line Access Protocol ...
Atomic and Molecular Line Data Model Specification Latest draft of the recommendation for an IVOA Simple Spectral Lines Data Model Specification RFC pages ...
Updates to the Spectrum DM document IVOA Spectral Data Model: (reported by Alberto Micol ) UCD for wavelength instr.bandpass inappropriate : use em.wl.central ...
Spectrum Data Model RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Data Model 1.01 Proposed Recommendation. Review period: 16 May 2007 to 12 Jun 2007 (still open ...
Collaborative Page for SSA Interface The Simple Spectral Access interface (SSA) defines a uniform interface to simple 1D spectra, with extensions planned also for ...
Simple Spectral Access RFC The RFC period for SSA V1.0 is closed. About this RFC This document acted as RFC centre for the Simple Spectrum Access Protocol. Comments ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: VOResource :: VODataService :: RegDMStandards Meetings: InterOpMay2010Reg :: InterOpNov2009Reg :: InterOpMay2009ResReg ...
Request for Comment: StandardsRegExt v1.0 This document serves as the RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled "StandardsRegExt: a VOResource Schema Extension ...
Standard Vocabulary Use Cases It has been proposed that the IVOA needs a Standard Vocabulary (SV). We can use this page to define cases in which an SV would be used ...
Name: Steve Lowe Email: slowe #64;cfa.harvard.edu Company Name: SAO/CfA Company URL: http://www cfa.harvard.edu Individual URL: http://hea www ...
Theory IG SimDays Workshop, Strasbourg, Sep 16 17 2010 A workshop in the context of the IVOA theory interest group. The workshop will discuss the SimDB and SimDAL ...
Discussion of additional topics, (mostly) regarding non mandatory fields (by JuanDeDiosSantanderVela) target class is defined as being a member of a special ...
Table Access Protocol 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments TOC The table access protocol (TAP) defines a service protocol for accessing general table ...
This page was intended to collect points that should be clarified/fixed in future versions of the UWS/TAP/ADQL combo of standards. By now, this material has been moved ...
TAPRegExt Erratum 1: Making dataModel anyURI. Author: Markus Demleitner Date last changed: 2017 04 19 Date accepted: 2017 05 14 Rationale dataModel/@ivo id was ...
TAPRegExt 1.0 Errata This page collects errata for Version 1.0. Accepted Errata TAPRegExt 1 0 Err 1 : Make dataModel an anyURI Rejected Errata Proposed ...
1  Erratum Content The definition of dataModel/@ivo id in the schema that accompanies the original REC 1.0 submission of TAPRegExt (Demleitner et al., 2012) is ...
This page collects specification issues as well as proposals for extensions for TAPRegExt. No new version of the document is scheduled right now. Proposed Errata ...
Process for the UTYPES definition Text to go in the Roadmap Document Every year the discussion about UTYPES/UFI comes up in various Interop sessions, so it has become ...
Scope and Role of TAP Parameter Query Introduction First some history. Back when we began discussing TAP a couple of years ago, it was agreed that TAP should be ...
TAPRegExt 1.0 Proposed Recommendation: TCG Review This document serves as the RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation entitled "TAPRegExt: a VOResource Schema Extension ...
TAP V1.0: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC centre for the latest TAP V1.0 Proposed Recommendation. Following the comments below on the 20091006 ...
Historical comments on initial TAP V1 RFC period Comments from the community Sample comment by WikiName Response (by WikiName) May I once more request ...
IVOASTANDARD Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Feel free to include here an introductory paragraph describing the IVOASTANDARD being addressed here Latest ...
Programme Preliminary Meeting Schedule Accurate as of 2010.05.16 check the twiki site for any updates http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpMay2010 ...
The Simulation Data Model relies on concepts organized as SKOS vocabularies. Several vocabularies have been developed by the VO Theory I.G. Some of them have been ...
TimeDomain Data model TimeSeriesDM derived from NDCube Description to come ... More TimeObs Obscore extension for Time Domain datasets For timeseries dataset discovery ...
Contents: My understanding of nop UCDs The way this came up was my question in the plenary UCD session about how we can identify columns within a table uniquely ...
Page under construction STC2:Transf Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Summary Version 1 of STC was developed in 2007, prior to the development and ...
UCD List 1.3 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the UCD List specification version 1.3 Proposed Recommendation The UCD Standard ...
UCD Maintenance Standard/ Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments The Maintenance Process for the set of terms defined as IVOA Unified Content Descriptors is ...
UWS v1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA UWS 1.1 Proposed Recommendation. The latest version of the UWS Specification ...
Universal Worker Service (UWS) RFC (Version 1.0) This document is a "Request for Comment" (RFC) for the Proposed Recommendation "Universal Worker Service V1.0". The ...
IVOA DM Work Package : Units description and usage !!! Work in progress : !!! lead Anita Richards units final VO standard to be achieved ...
Use Cases for Photometric metadata UseCase Here a set of Use cases provided by the Take up Committee on 2009, Nov 13rd after the Garching Interoperability meeting ...
Utypes tiger team, telecon of 2013 02 19 Gerard, Omar, Matthew, Markus GL: Evaluated use cases wrt satisfiablity with VO DML. Most can be handled, some look more ...
Utypes Tiger Team, Telecon of 2013 03 05 Present: Jesus, Mireille, Pat, Markus (minutes) ML: Is there an agreement on a deadline for putting out our draft to a wider ...
WYSIWYG content do not remove this comment, and never use this identical text in your topics Utypes Tiger Team, Minutes of 2013 03 19 Present: Jesus, Gerard, Omar ...
Minutes of the Telecon of the UTypes Tiger Team, Sep 19, 2012 Participants: Matthew, Mireille, Pierre, Gerard, Markus, Pat, Jesus. Action item from last week: rank ...
Minutes Oct 2 2012 Pending Action Items: MD Explicit UC for R#9: TBC GL VO URP coverage of UCs: TBC with a new wiki page GL Edit Usage Document: done. MG VOEvent ...
Minutes of UtypesTigerTeam telecon on 2012 10 09. (Present: Matthew, Gerard, Pat, Markus) The purpose of this meeting should be to figure out what we're going to do ...
UtypesTigerTeam telecon 2012 11 27 Participants OL Omar Laurino MG Matthew Graham MD Markus Demleitner PF Pierre Fernique PD Pat Dowler GL Gerard Lemson Action ...
Minutes telecon 8, 2013 01 29 Minutes by GerardAttendants: MD, ML, OL, MG, GL, JS, PF, PDAgenda:GL Have produced a draft of adoc aiming to describe how VO DML can ...
DM work package : Utypes definition and syntax Work is currently taking place in UtypesTigerTeam. Last iterations on the definitions (presentations @ interop meetings ...
Utypes Tiger Team Utypes Use Cases Raw use cases from Urbana Champaign UC #1. Serialize DM instances into a file UC #2. Deserialize a DM instance from ...
Utypes Tiger Team, Minutes of 2013 04 02 telecon Present: Omar, Gerard, Mireille, Pat, Matthew, Jesus, Markus (minutes) What do we want to write? GL: Do we want one ...
Utypes Tiger Team, Telecon of 2013 04 23 Present: Jesus, Gerard, Matthew, Omar, Markus (with some connection problems...) Matthew: The documents are approaching TCG ...
Participants: Gerard, Jesus, Omar, Pat Status of the documents: documents slowed down a lot by the events of the past weeks (including the resignation of one of ...
VO Data Modeling Language Specification Current WD: VO DML: a consistent modelling language for IVOA data models (docx, pdf) The documentation collaborative ...
VO DML mapping in VOTable This page contains all the stuff related to the elaboration of the VO DML mapping in VOTable standard. Everything is currently on Volute ...
VO DML V1.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments VO DML describes a standard modelling language, or meta model for expressing data models in the IVOA. For ...
This page will be the starting point for papers, Notes and proposed standards for an Schema based implementation of the IVOA Data Model effort. One of the prime drivers ...
The Virtual Observatory Data eXchange format will define a data model based data exchange mechanism which will make automated workflows possible. The main goals of ...
Jumps: mail archive :: IvoaResReg :: ResourceMetadata :: RegistryInterface :: VOResourceV10 Meetings: InterOpNov2009Reg :: InterOpMay2009ResReg :: InterOpOct2008ResReg ...
Request For Comment: VODataService v1.1 VOResource Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC center for the Proposed Recommendation ...
VOEvent Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC center for the VOEvent V1.1 Proposed Recommendation. Specification at http://www ...
VOEvent v2.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC center for the VOEvent V2.0 Proposed Recommendation: Specification at http ...
Technical Terms Acronyms This is a document intended for deployers of VO services. This is also a document in progress. IVOA members help to keep this glossary of ...
VOList: initial proposal Deconstruct a table and you get a list of objects, one object per table row, where the objects have near identical structure. The object structure ...
VOResource 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments VOResource 1.1 is an update to the basic schema for resource records in the VO; the most salient rationale ...
Note : This was an early prototype for the Next pages and hence didn't have a version number in it yet. This page is superseded by VOResource 1 1 Next . This page ...
Resource Metadata RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the Metadata v1.1 Proposed Recommendation. In order to add a comment to the document, please edit ...
VOSI v1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Discussion page for the IVOA VOSI 1.1 Proposed Recommendation. The lastest VOSI 1.1 Proposed Recommendation ...
IVOA Support Interfaces (VOSI) RFC (Version 1.0) This document is a "Request for Comment" (RFC) for the Proposed Recommendation "IVOA Support Interfaces V1.0" (also ...
VOSpace 1.1 specification: Request for Comments This document completed its RFC period in October 2008. It is now undergoing TCG review . The specification is currently ...
VOSpace home page Discussion of the VOSpace 1.1 features This is a discussion page for VOSpace 1.1 service features. Version 1.1 aims to extend the VOSpace 1.0 specification ...
VOSpace home page VOSpace 1.1 specification Discussion of the VOSpace 1.1 specification This is a discussion page for the VOSpace 1.1 service specification. VOSpace ...
VOSpace 1.1 specification This contains details of the proposed specification for VOSpace 1.1. Abstract VOSpace is the IVOA interface to distributed storage. This ...
VOSpace v2.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments RFC page for the IVOA VOSpace 2.1 Proposed Recommendation. The latest VOSpace 2.1 Proposed Recommendation ...
VOSpace 2.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC centre for the VOSpace 2.0 Proposed Recommendation. The version of the specification ...
VOSpace service specification: Request for Comments This document will act as RFC centre for the service specification Proposed Recommendation V1.01. There is also ...
VOSpace service specification: Replies to Request for Comments This page adds additional details to some of the replies to the questions raised on the VOSpace RCF ...
Jumps: IvoaResReg :: mail archive :: VOResource :: VODataService :: RegDMStandards Meetings: InterOpNov2009Reg :: InterOpMay2009ResReg :: InterOpMay2008ResReg ...
VOTable 1.4 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Summary Latest Draft: 1.4 (Proposed Recommendation) The main purpose of VOTable 1.4 is to support the ...
nop VOTable RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the VOTable V1.1 Proposed Recommendation ( note: this document is not yet available from the IVOA Documents ...
VOTable v1.3: Request For Comments This page contains public discussion of the VOTable v1.3 Proposed Recommendation. The RFC is announced on 29 March 2013 and will ...
VOUnits 1.0 RFC The VOUnits document is now an REC; please do not edit this page THE TEXT BELOW IS HISTORICAL, FOR REFERENCE ONLY. VOUnits 1.0 20130724 is now ready ...
VTP 2.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA VTP 2.0 Proposed Recommendation. The latest version of the VTP Specification ...
Comments on VO DML specification documents This page aims to keep track of comments made about the VO DML spec on this page in the WG discussion phase. Link to first ...
Obsolete page This page is no longer updated, but is retained here for archival purposes Vocabularies specification: Request for Comments This document completed ...
VO DML Resources Beginner's Guide: A basic "VO DML: Beginner's Guide" has been generated to assist data modelers get acquainted with the procedures involved with ...
Documentation A basic VO DML: Beginner's Guide has been generated to assist data modelers get acquainted with the procedures involved with generating VO DML compliant ...
Volute transfer Options for transferring Volute from to https://github.com/ GitHub. Headline figures, based on disc usage volute complete 825M Svn checkout ...
TCG discussion about the WD Standards numbering nomenclature Update on 14/01/2009 ChristopheArviset Taking into account the discussions and inputs from within the ...
WS Basic Profile RFC (Version 1.0) This document is a "Request for Comment" (RFC) for the Proposed Recommendation "IVOA Web Services Basic Profile V1.0". The latest ...
Welcome to the IVOA TWiki! This is the web based collaboration area of the International Virtual Observatory Alliance Main topics : Who is Who ...
Log in or Register IVOA.net Wiki Home WebChanges WebTopicList WebStatistics Twiki Meta Help IVOA Know Main Sandbox TWiki TWiki intro TWiki tutorial User ...
Statistics for IVOA Web Month: Topic views: Topic saves: File uploads: Most popular topic views: Top contributors for topic save and uploads ...
nop IVOA Member Organizations Acronym VO Project/Country Primary Contact NOVA Virtual Observatory Gurovich nop ArVO Virtual Observatory ...
under construction 2016 january , 15 CollectionXmatchObscoreUsecase Simple Query by Position Show me a list of all data that satisfies: 1 DataType any 1 ...
XML Serialisation for the ObsCore Model The ObsCore Model may also be implemented using XML serialisation. Here are some preliminary examples of XML documents and ...
XML Schema Versioning Policies: Endorsed Note Request for TCG Comments and Approvals Document Link: Schema Versioning Policies Comments from the interested public ...
Number of topics: 450

 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © 2008-2019 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback