Backlinks to GitHub in IVOA Web (Search all webs)

Results from IVOA web retrieved at 03:55 (GMT)

IVOA Roadmap for 2014A This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2014 between the Madrid and Banff Interops ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2019A This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2019 between the Paris and Groningan ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2019B This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2019 between the Groningan and Sydney ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2020A This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2020 between the May and Oct Interops ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2020B This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2020/2021 between the Nov and May Interops ...
IVOA Roadmap for 2021A This outlines the roadmap for development activities by the various IVOA working and interest groups in 2021 between the May and Oct/Nov Interops ...
Astronomical Data Query Language The Astronomical Data Query Language (ADQL) is the language used by the IVOA to represent astronomy queries posted to VO services ...
ADQL 2.0 Erratum 3: Coordinate system argument as a string literal Author: Grégory Mantelet Date last changed: 2020 05 13 Date accepted: 2020 06 11 Rationale It appears ...
Science Platform: Towards Data Science ADASS 2019 Gronigen 9 10 2019 Room 1 2 Participants: ~50 Discussion Topics What is your science platform? How can ...
Simple Cone Search This Simple Cone Search (ConeSearch) defines a simple query protocol for retrieving records from a catalog of astronomical sources. The query ...
STC2:Coords Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments #2 STC2:Coords Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Summary Implementation ...
Virtual Progress Meetings Objectives of Meeting : Inform people on the ongoing work Answer questions Gather remarks and suggestions September 10 14hUTC ...
Virtual Meeting September 10th 14hUTC Participants : MCD ML JS TD LM MCD MM ObsLocTAP status ( https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/ObsLocTAP10RFC) ...
DataLink version 1.0 Proposed Erratum 2: Hanging if clause in §4.3 (text amendment) Author: Mark Taylor, François Bonnarel Date last changed: 2020 05 11 Date accepted ...
DataLink version 1.0 Proposed Erratum 3: Missing text in §4.4 (text amendment) Author: Mark Taylor, François Bonnarel Date last changed: 2020 05 08 Date accepted: ...
DataLink version 1.0 Proposed Erratum 4: Self Describing Service example fix Author: Mark Taylor, François Bonnarel Date last changed: 2020 05 11 Date accepted: 2020 ...
DataLink 1.0 Next This topic collects proposals for modifications of the DataLink 1.0 specification in order to improve the next revision of the specification. Errata ...
During Fall 2020 Interop we had a session, requested by Markus Demleitner, that aimed at opening a wide discussion on both Measure and Coordinate models and possibly ...
EPN TAP Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments EPN TAP is a protocol used to describe and access data related to the study of the Solar System. This document ...
Discussion page for ExecutionPlanner splinter at the Nov 2021 IVOA interop meeting. Where: conference GatherTown When: 16:00 16:30 UTC Continuing the Q ...
Group Membership Service: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA GMS 1.0 Proposed Recommendation. The original PR for the GMS Specification can be ...
GWS Telecon, Aug 3 2017 Technologies mentioned: https://onedata.org/#/home ALLUXIO http://www.alluxio.org Integrated with Spark and Hadoop Dynafed http ...
In attendance: Brian Major Giuliano Taffoni Sara Bertocco Tom Donaldson From OATS/INAF: For the Euclid project, the choice has been mode to ...
The Registry is the collection of metadata on the services in the Virtual Observatory. See IvoaResReg for more information about why you want your service in. Registering ...
This history follows the interations between four people who worked together to update two IVOA repositories. All the interaction were via GitHub comments and notification ...
Name: Grégory Mantelet Email: gregory.mantelet@astro.unistra.fr Company Name: CDS Company URL: http://cds.u strasbg.fr/ Telephone: Fax: ...
HiPS 1.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA HiPS 1.0 Proposed Recommendation. The latest version of the HiPS specification ...
gather.town registry workshop, Nov 3, 2021. pyvo and data discovery in the registry, working session on changes. Notes: Theresa Dower Main presentation: Tess ...
GWS WG discussion @ November Interop 2021 GWS session 1 Dave Morris: ExecutionPlanner Service Interface Today there exists a large variety of Science Platforms ...
Application sessions agenda Apps I Monday 14:00 15:30 Großer Saal Speaker Title Duration Materials Jiri Nadvornik Photometric Surveys: ...
Time Domain Interest Group There is one time domain session scheduled for the May 2014 InterOp. We will convene at 17:00 on 22 May in D052. The primary aim of this ...
DM Sessions (draft) DM 1 Monday May 15 Room E 14:00 15:30 Speaker Title Duration Materials Arnold Rots STC2 status 15' 5' PDF ...
TCG Face to Face Meeting: Sunday May 27 Time: 9:30 to 15:30 Location: Spirit AB, Laurel Point Inn, Victoria, BC WIFI: use #TELUS network and login with any email ...
Solar System Interest Group Sessions: May 2019, Paris, France Plenary Monday, May 13, 16:00 17:30, Salle Le Verrier Speaker Title Materials Time ...
DAL sessions schedule IVOA May 2020 Virtual Interoperability Meeting Here follows the schedule of the DAL related sessions held at the IVOA May 2020 Virtual IVOA ...
This is the schedule setup for GWS related sessions at the Virtual IVOA Meeting (May 2020). The GWS session during the virtual meeting will be an open discussion on ...
May 2020 IVOA Interop Meeting Annotations of light curves using VOTable When Tuesday May 05 2020 15:00 UTC Where Zoom https://zoom.us/j/97011177855 ...
Semantics Session at the May 2020 Virtual Interop Wed, May 6, 15:00 16:00 UTC. In this session, we will mainly discuss the latest Working Draft for Vocabularies in ...
May 2020 IVOA Interop Meeting VOEvent next steps When May 06 2020 06:00 UTC link Where Zoom session, details available soon. The current version ...
May 2021 IVOA Virtual Interop Meeting Schedule All times are UTC check your local times https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/ Meeting registration, participant list ...
Discussion: IVOA/Astropy/Astroquery/PyVO Collaboration back to main programme page Schedule Summary Session DateTime UTC UTC 08:00 UTC ...
Discussion: IVOA/Astropy/Astroquery/PyVO Collaboration With the success of the Astropy hack sessions at the 2019 Paris Interoperability Meeting (see summary slides ...
Theory GWS Science Platform Workshop Schedule IVOA May 2021 Interoperability Meeting back to main programme page Schedule Summary Session DateTime ...
IVOA Interop Meeting, Northern Fall 2020 (virtual) Abstracts This page contains abstracts for (some of) the presentations at the Interop meeting. They are in approximate ...
IVOA Northern Fall Interop Nov 02 04 UTC All times are UTC check your local times https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/ Meeting registration, participant list, are ...
Splinters and hack a thons October 24, 2012 São Paulo, Brasil Sessions 11 16 18 : Provenance DataModel revival and related matters. FrancoisBonnarel .... 11 ...
Time Domain Interest Group There is one time domain session scheduled for the October 2014 InterOp in Banff. We will convene at 16:00 on Friday (10 Oct) in Black Bear ...
Final Programme for October 2019 Interop in Groningen, NL Wednesday Oct 09, 2019 Time Location Topic 19:00 20:30 ADASS venue: Rm 11 TCG ...
Presented by: James Dempsey, Dave Morris, Marco Molinaro, Ole Streicher, François Bonnarel Agenda 1 Introduction Moving standards to GitHub 1 Repository approach ...
DCP Session minutes (Thanks to Tim for the notes) André, Introduction General overview of the session. Mentions that there will be two RDA meetings before ...
IVOA Applications Chair: Tom DonaldsonVice Chair: Adrian Damian Applications Working Group Charter The IVOA Applications Working Group is concerned primarily with ...
IVOA Data Access Layer Contents Rationale The task of the DAL working group is to define and formulate VO standards for remote data access. Client data analysis ...
IVOA Data Access Layer Running Meetings This page hosts the agenda and notes for the DAL WG Running Meetings. Agenda topics proposals Feel free to add here the ...
We have also engaged further with the proposal for a standard VO data modelling language. A working draft is published to the DM WG and under discussion. We also continued ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM58) FM58 Sun, Jun 14 (16:00 18:00) Sport Kurhotel at Bad Moos FM58 Supplementary Wed, Jun 17 (12:30 14:00) Dolomiten ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM63) FM63 08 May 2016 Manor House Meeting Room 16:00 local time FM63S 11 May 2016 Manor House Meeting Room 12:30 ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM84) FM84 May 12 2019 4 6pm local time Salle du Conseil ( note Wednesday meeting has its own Agenda page FM84S) Access ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (FM87) when: October 10, 2019, 2 4pm local time where: ADASS Venue (Martini Plaza) Room 11 Logistic IVOA exec FM87Hosted ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM100) When: September 14, 2021 Time: 1pm (UTC) Logistic Topic: Exec TM100Time: Sep 14, 2021 01:00 PM Universal Time UTCJoin ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM101) When: October 19, 2021Time: 1pm (UTC) Logistic Topic: IVOA Exec TM101 Time: Oct 19, 2021 01:00 PM Universal Time UTC Join ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM88) when: November 26, 2019, 11am (Eastern time) Logistic IVOA Exec TM88 Hosted by CXC Data Systems Tuesday, Nov 26, 2019 11 ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM93) when: Sep 15, 2020 Time: 14:30 (UTC) Logistic https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/92300715225?pwd N0svd1hmbG1jQkt0QkdJWGx1VGVHUT09 ...
IVOA Executive Committee Meeting (TM99) when: July 20, 2021 Time: 1pm (UTC) Logistic Topic: IVOA Exec TM99 Time: Jul 20, 2021 01:00 PM Universal Time UTC Join ...
Solar System Interest Group This interest group is chaired by AnneRaugh (appointed 2021 06). Charter The Solar System Interest Group (SSIG) will aim at reviewing ...
IVOA Technical Coordination Group This Committee is formed by the Chairs of the Working and Interest Groups and includes the IVOA chairs and vice chairs. TCG Charter ...
TCG Face to Face Meeting 2018 05 27 Victoria, BC ACTION: Pat to add SSIG to RFC template page ACTION: Pat to resend the VOSpace recommendation to exec ACTION: Francoise ...
IVOA TCG Meeting Thu, 08 Nov 2018 @8:30am(Local Time) (13:30 UTC) Henson room last edit Nov08 JE Draft Agenda: (Additions welcomed) Recent highlights ...
IVOA TCG Telecon Tue, 05 Feb 2019 @21:00 UTC via WebEx last edit Feb06 JE Feb 6 Added meeting notes JE Attendees Ada, Guiliano, Kai, Laurent, Pierre ...
IVOA TCG Telecon Tue, 16 Apr 2019 @15:00 UTC last edit Apr21 JE Mar 29 Seeded mtg page JE Apr 03 12 Updated agenda, added to regrets JE ...
IVOA TCG F2F Mtg Sun, 12 May 2019 @10:30am local time Salle du Conseil (Updated with Mtg note May 29 JE) last edit May 29 JE May 08 Seeded mtg ...
IVOA TCG Telecon Tue, 16 Jul 2019 @15:00 UTC Last edit Aug 22 (JE) added mtg notes/actions in light blue italic Attendees Mark T., Tim J., Laurent M ...
IVOA TCG F2F Meeting Wed, 09 Oct 2019 @19:00 Local time Room 11 (Martini Plaza) Last edit Oct 16 (JE) Filled in meeting notes (in italics) actions (in ...
IVOA TCG Telecon Tue, 11 Feb 2020 @20:00 UTC Last edit Feb 12 (JE) transform to DRAFT mtg notes Attendees Christine, Christophe, Jesus, Laurent, Marco ...
IVOA TCG Telecon Thu, 27 Aug 2020 @15:00 UTC Attendees Laurent, Ada, Baptiste, Carlo, Chenzhou, Francois, Gerard, Henrik, Marco, Mark L, Mark T, Markus, Pat ...
IVOA TCG Telecon Tu, 22 Sep 2020 @20:00 UTC Attendees Raffaele, Markus, Henrik, Laurent, Marco, Christine, Tim, Francois, Tom, Mark L, Mark T, Steve, Ada ...
IVOA TCG Telecon Th, 08 Oct 2020 @15:00 UTC Attendees Francoise, Pat, Tom, Baptiste, Chenzhou, Henrik, Jesus, Laurent, Marco, Mark T, Raffaele, Bruce, Gerard ...
IVOA TCG Telecon Th, 29 Oct 2020 @20:00 UTC Attendees Pat, Tom, Carlo, Christine, Dave, Tim, Gerard, Giuliano, James, Jesus, Laurent, Marco, Mark, Markus, ...
IVOA TCG Telecon Tue, 09 Mar 2021 @15:00 UTC Attendees Bruno, Marco, Pat, Chenzhou, Laurent, Tom, Christophe, Ada, Francois, Mark T, Giuliano, Mark CD, Jesus ...
Attendees Janet Evans JE , Marco Molinaro MM , Baptiste Cecconi BC , François Bonnarel FB , Markus Demleitner MD , Anne Raugh AR , Hendrik Heinl HH , ...
Attendees Anne, Ada, Adrian, Andre, Brent, Carlo, Christine, Fracois, Gregory, Henrik, James, Laurent, Marc CD, Mark T, Markus, Pat, Pierre, Raffaele, Simon ...
Attendees Janet, Marco, Tom, Adrian, James, Grégory, Laurent, Jesus, Giuliano, Theresa, Markus, Carlo, Hendrik, Raffaele, Mark T., Mark L., François, Baptiste ...
Attendees Regrets Meeting TCG Meeting Wed, Dec 01 @20:00 UTC https://smithsonian.zoom.us/j/86262391051?pwd V3FYdzdMZVBHTXVTNUthVTIxNlVkZz09 Meeting ...
IVOA Time Domain Interest Group Working Group Chair: Brent Miszalski Vice Chair: Mark Cresitello Dittmar Chairs Emeritus: Ada Nebot, Roy Williams, Rob Seaman, Matthew ...
IVOA Validation Capabilities This page provides a comprehensive summary of the validation capabilities associated with published IVOA standards. Validators include ...
IVOA Validation Capabilities This page provides a comprehensive summary of the validation capabilities associated with published IVOA standards. Validators include ...
MOC 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Summary Latest Draft: 1.1 (Proposed Recommendation) The substantive differences between version 1.1 of MOC ...
MOC v1.0: Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments This page contains public discussion of the MOC v1.0 Proposed Recommendation; latest version PR MOC 1.0 20140512 ...
MOC 2.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Summary MOC 2.0 describes the Multi Order Coverage map method (MOC) to specify arbitrary coverages for sky regions ...
MOC This page contains information about MOC, the Multi Order Coverage map format. Recommendation History See Document Versions for the official list of all IVOA ...
ObsLocTAP project page This page summarises how to implement an ObsLocTAP service. The full description of this protocol can be found under the IVOA (International ...
ObsLocTAP 1.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Summary Observation Locator Table Access Protocol (ObsLocTAP) document describes the necessary data model ...
Please, go to the page referenced in the Documents in Progress list
Program Prep List Groningen (Oct 11 13) (JE will Move the WG/IG Request from 'New Request' to 'Scheduled' once it's been added to the Program) Program link: https ...
Program Prep List Virtual IVOA meeting (May 4, 2020 start date) Meeting web link: https://indico.ict.inaf.it/e/ivoa/virtual2020 Program link: https://wiki.ivoa.net ...
Program Prep List Virtual IVOA meeting (Nov 17 19, 2020 needs confirmation) Meeting web link: https://indico.ict.inaf.it/e/ivoa/interop nov 2020 Program link: ...
Programming with IVOA Vocabularies The IVOA's specification was written with the express goal that the VO's semantic resources should be programmatically usable with ...
Provenance day in Strasbourg, France, 2016 December 13rd Follow up meeting hosted at Observatoire de Strasbourg supported by Asterics Project and OV France , GAVO ...
Provenance day in Paris, France, 2016 July 20th hosted at Observatoire de Paris supported by OV France , GAVO, Paris Data Center and Asterics Project . Follow up ...
Provenance Week 2018/ Conference in London Participants from our group Anastasia Galkin (poster presentation here) Ole Streicher Michèle Sanguillon ...
Provenance Data Model RFC Page The RFC Review Period has ended, after several meetings during the College Park Interop with the DM chairs, the document will now evolve ...
Provenance Data Model RFC #2 Page History IVOA Provenance DM has become a recommendation after validation by the DM WG , TCG board and Exec board. http://www.ivoa ...
Publishing Data into the VO 0. Introduction The purpose of this page is to provide practical information about how to publish you data holdings into the VO. The ...
Publishing Data into the VO 0. Introduction The purpose of this page is to provide practical information about how to publish you data holdings into the VO. The ...
Radio Astronomy Interest Group First Virtual Meeting 2020, July 2 via zoom Telecon Agenda: Presentation of CASDA VO services (James Dempsey) Summary of ...
RegTAP 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Summary Registries provide a mechanism with which VO applications can discover and select resources first ...
SIAP 2.0 and SODA 1.0 cumulative " Next" page. Previous material Old "DAL future" page : https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/DALFuture IVOA note : http ...
SODA RFC This document will act as RFC centre for the SODA http://www.ivoa.net/documents/SODA/index.html . Review period: 12th October to 24th November 2016 In ...
SSA v1.1 Erratum 1: Base URL trailing separator clarification Author: James Dempsey Date last changed: 2021 11 02 Date accepted: Issue: Issue #4 Rationale There ...
SAMP Software This page lists released and experimental software which is known to use the SAMP protocol. Please amend the list if you have more up to date information ...
The first edition of the SemanticsCalls format has taken place on Sept 1st, 2020, at 16:00 UTC Minutes Review of the last VEPs MD feels the VEPs for datalink/core ...
The third edition of the SemanticsCalls series of telecons took place Wed, 2021 03 10 at 16:00 UTC . Agenda Steps towards a vocabulary of object types ...
SIA v2.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA Simple Image Access (version 2.0) Proposed Recommendation. Latest version ...
Source and Catalog Contribution Page Rationale This page gathers contributions and discussions of the Source and Catalogs focused session which took place in Paris ...
Table Access Protocol 1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments TOC The table access protocol (TAP) defines a service protocol for accessing general table ...
TimeSeries 2020 proposal A new proposal for serialising time series from Ada Nebot, intended to meet a specific limited set of requirements. The LaTex source for the ...
UDF catalogue Proposed Endorsed Note: Request for Comments This PEN proposes a mechanism for listing ADQL extension functions that are requried to work the same way ...
UWS v1.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA UWS 1.1 Proposed Recommendation. The latest version of the UWS Specification ...
Maintenance of UCD List version 1.4 : Proposed Endorsed Note Request for TCG Comments and Approvals Document Link: https://ivoa.net/documents/UCD1 /20210430/index ...
VO Data Modeling Language Specification Current REC: VO DML: a consistent modelling language for IVOA data models (docx, pdf, IVOA.net) The documentation collaborative ...
VO DML mapping in VOTable This page contains all the stuff related to the elaboration of the VO DML mapping in VOTable standard. Everything is currently on Volute ...
VO DML V1.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments VO DML describes a standard modelling language, or meta model for expressing data models in the IVOA. For ...
VOSpace version 2.1 Proposed Erratum 1: Example incorrect §6.3.1 (fix example) Author: Brian Major, Gregory Mantelet Date last changed: 2020 05 19 Rationale In the ...
VOSpace v2.1 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments RFC page for the IVOA VOSpace 2.1 Proposed Recommendation. The latest VOSpace 2.1 Proposed Recommendation ...
VOTable 1.4 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Summary Latest Draft: 1.4 (Proposed Recommendation) The main purpose of VOTable 1.4 is to support the ...
VTP 2.0 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Public discussion page for the IVOA VTP 2.0 Proposed Recommendation. The latest version of the VTP Specification ...
Vocabularies in the VO 2 Proposed Recommendation: Request for Comments Vocabularies in the VO, version 2, proposes formats and practices to manage hierarchical word ...
Volute transfer Options for transferring Volute from to https://github.com/ GitHub. Headline figures, based on disc usage volute complete 825M Svn checkout ...
Web SAMP and HTTPS Problem The SAMP Web Profile allows web applications to talk to other SAMP clients, communicating with the Hub using an XMLHttpRequest to a well ...
Number of topics: 128

 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © 2008-2021 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback